PDA

View Full Version : Losing my virginity to Tiffany, a sexy Korean girl!

greendragon5000
12-27-2012, 10:47 PM
I lost my virginity in early September this year (2012), right as I began my first semester in college. This is 100% true. I went through high school a virgin, not really interested in chasing girls and pre-occupied with other things. I have dark brown hair and eyes, I'm 5'11", and I have a slender build. I come from an Irish/Australian family. Love video games, anime, you get the picture. About a week or so into college, we were assigned to do a partner project in my history class. I was assigned to be partners with this really cute girl named Tiffany. She's about 5'5", has long, straight black hair and beautiful, big striking black eyes. Her boobs aren't the biggest (B), but they are nicely shaped, and she has a really nice, curvy ass. She is from Korea, and moved to the US when she was 10. She speaks English, however she does have a strong accent and can be hard to understand her sometimes, but I personally think it's cute. Instantly, there was a spark of chemistry between us. We found we shared many of the same interests and music tastes. We couldn't finish all of the work in class, and decided to meet at her dorm the following night to work. I was super excited, but not really expecting much either. I mean, I was going to be with this beautiful girl for most of the night, but knowing my game and experience I quickly dismissed any hopes. I did however, bring a three pack of condoms just in case God was on my side that night. I'm so glad I did.
Anyways, I walked over to her dorm on Wednesday at around 8PM, and texted her saying I was there. In a couple of minutes, she showed up at the entrance and greeted me. We walked inside, and she signed me in. We took the elevator to her suite. She was her usual self; very cheerful, happy, and cute. She was wearing sweats, converse, and a simple t-shirt. I could tell she was wearing some light eyeliner, and maybe some blush, but that's it. She never dressed like a slut like most girls at my school, and I really appreciated that about her. She was naturally very pretty, and she knew she didn't have to show a lot of skin to look attractive. As we walked inside her dorm, she introduced me her other two suitemates, who were sitting at the kitchen table. They were nice, but they didn't speak nearly as good English as Tiffany. As we walked over to the door to Tiffany's room, the other girls giggled at us and pointed. Tiffany waved them off and said something to them (I'm guessing) in Korean. As she walked inside her room, I looked back at the girls. Their faces were bright red and they were giggling and waving to me. I waved back, and they just kept giggling. I walked inside. She closed the door. "What was that all about?" I asked. She laughed and told me, "Nothing, they're just immature". We talked for a little, but we had a project to do, so we began to work. Just as I expected, nothing happened between us for the 2 and a half hours or so we were working. She was a little flirty with me, but not over the top like I was hoping. I thought to myself, well, at least I'm friends with this beautiful girl, even if I can't have sex with her. We finished the project, and she gave me a high five and said "Good job!". We laughed and talked for a little longer. Eventually, I got up from my chair, stood up, and told her I should probably get going. Her usual happy face became the opposite. She instantly looked saddened and disappointed. "Why do you have to go? It's only 11, and we don't have class tomorrow until 10". I told her, "Well, we finished the project, right? What else is there to do?" She smiled and looked down at the floor shyly. "Well, um..." She paused. "I still think you should stay". She looked up at me and smiled again. She stood up and began slowly walking towards me. My heart began to race as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close. I was really hoping this wasn't a joke. I stumbled to find the words, "Well, uh, what do you want to do?". She smiled at me again, and her eyes were shining bright as she said "I don't know, what do you want to do?". I said, "Well, um, I..." But that's all I could say before she pressed her lips against mine.
I couldn't believe it. This gorgeous girl was kissing me. After about a minute, she suddenly broke away and walked back towards the bed. She then sat on the bed and I walked towards her. She patted the bed, motioning me to sit. "Lie down" she said. I laid down on the bed on my back. She then laid on top of me, looked me in the eyes and smiled, "I can feel your heart. Don't be nervous". I then realized how fast my heart was beating. I tried to calm down, so I smiled back, and our lips met. Very quickly, our tongues began to slip into each other's mouths, and we twirled them around. I could taste her and she tasted good. She noticed I was fully erect in my pants already. She laughed, and said "You naughty boy". She started rocking back and forth against my clothed but rock hard cock. She bashfully asked if it felt good, and I told her "Yes". She giggled. Eventually, she sat up, and took off her shirt. I got on top of her and we made out some more. At this point, our tongues were deep into each other's mouths. I told her I wanted to take off her bra. After some hassle, I got it off. We then pressed our naked upper bodies together and wrapped our arms around each other while we passionately made out. After a while, I took off her pants and panties. She had a very pretty looking pussy, it was shaved mostly but there was a patch of black hair up top. I took off my underwear, and she motioned me to get on the bed. I laid down flat on my back, and then she wrapped her warm, wet mouth around my penis. I couldn't believe how good it felt. She was swirling her tongue around my head as she bobbed up and down. Every now and then, she would look into my eyes and smile at me, or giggle. She looked so cute. She then began licking and kissing my shaft and balls, and then she even deep-throated my whole 6 inches. I was amazed at how good it felt. I began to feel the rush of an orgasm approaching, so I told her that I was going to cum if she didn't stop. She slowly moved her mouth upwards, and then removed my penis from her mouth. She gave the head a final, cute little kiss. She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "My turn". I gladly rolled over and laid her down. I put a pillow behind her head and made sure she was comfortable. I began to kiss her, and then made my way down, starting with kissing her breasts and nipples, and then moving down to her belly, and finally to her tiny pussy. I began to kiss her lips, and she tasted amazing. She moaned quietly, and started moving her fingers through my hair. I then started using my tongue, exploring every part of her vagina. She said "Baby, that feels sooo good" and we both giggled. I then inserted a finger inside of her. I instantly found her g-spot, and began massaging it as I licked and kissed her clit. She started moaning louder and louder, and eventually I was moving my finger in and out really fast and was swirling my tongue in every direction over her clit. She exploded into orgasm, and her soft legs pressed together hard against my ears. She cried out in pleasure. There's no way her suitemates didn't hear her, but at the time I couldn't care less. I could feel her vagina contracting around my finger as she rocked back and forth against my mouth. She was literally dripping wet, and her fluids were leaking into my mouth. After she was done, she said quietly "I want you, right now". I quickly grabbed a condom out of my pants that were on the floor and put it on. She pushed me onto the bed, and straddled me. She grabbed my cock with one hand, and moved it towards her pussy. I thought to myself, this is it! After 18 years, I was finally going to lose my virginity, and to an amazing, stunning girl no less. My cock met her lips, and she sat on it.
My whole cock entered her, and she gasped. She looked down at me and we both laughed. "You're so big!" At 6 inches, I'm certainly not very big, but because her pussy was so small, I completely filled it. It felt so good to be inside of her. She was so warm and tight, and she was soaking wet. She began to rock back and forth against my dick. After a while, she fell into my arms. We held each other close while she rode me, and we passionately kissed each other. She moaned as she grinded her clit against my pubic bone. She began riding me faster. She was moaning really loudly, but it was muffled because we were kissing each other. She then had another orgasm, and cried out again with pure ecstasy. I could feel her vagina tightening around my cock, and then releasing it in a series of rhythmic contractions. She then stopped, and she put her head next to mine, and we hugged for a while. She was out of breath, and I gave her a few moments to recover. My cock was still rock hard inside of her. I asked if she was ready for more, and she just looked me in the eyes. She then kissed me, and I flipped her over and quickly entered her on top. I thrusted slowly, and she was making cute little moans every time I really pushed inside of her. We kissed, and also I licked and bit her neck, which made her moan louder. I could taste her sweat and it was so hot for our naked bodies to be sliding over each other's while our tongues explored each other. We were feeling and groping each other, and we were completely lost in each other. I quickly felt like I was about to cum, because this position was so intimate and pleasurable for both of us. Not wanting to finish so fast, we switched to doggy. I fucked her like that for a good 15 minutes. Sometimes I thrashed her really fast, other times it was slow but powerful. Sometimes she would get up off of her hands, and sit upright to make out with me and for me to kiss and lick her neck. Eventually, we switched to missionary again, and this time she said she wanted me to cum. I told her I was ready. I began to fuck her hard and fast. We passionately made out as my orgasm approached. I then had the most powerful orgasm of my life. It was so strong I almost passed out. After it was over, I laid on top of her, motionless, holding her in my arms. She said quietly, "I felt you cum inside of me. It felt so good". I laughed, and told her "You have no idea". We were both spent and breathing heavily. I pulled out. She had a look of shock on her face when she saw how much cum was in the condom. She laughed and simply said "Wow". I threw away the condom, and then we laid on the bed and cuddled and rested for a little bit. We were both very sweaty. We talked a little bit, but we mostly just kissed. Eventually, she told me her roommates fell asleep. I looked at the clock. It was 12:15. She said "We're really sweaty". We both laughed, and then she asked, "I'm going to take a quick shower. Do you want to join me?" I obviously agreed. She grabbed a condom from her nightstand and winked at me. She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. She turned on the water, and we quickly got in together. We began to make out in a embrace as the water poured down onto us. I poured her body wash into my hands, and then I washed her. She then took the soap and washed me. Our bodies were covered with suds as I pressed her against the shower wall, and lifted her right leg up. I held her by the thigh, and she wrapped her leg around mine. I entered her, and started pumping. We passionately made out as we grinded against each other. It felt so damn good, especially with the hot water, and her skin being extra soft and slippery. After a good while, we switched to doggy. It was fun for a while, but the shower was cramped and my cock kept falling out. So, she turned around and took off the condom. She got on her knees and gave me another amazing blowjob. When she was done, we made out for a little bit more. Then, we got out of the shower, dried ourselves off, and practically ran back to her room. I put on another condom, got on top of her, and entered. This time, we pretty much did the same positions, but we were wet from the shower so it was hotter. Also, I wasn't nervous anymore. The sex was even more intimate than before, with a lot of gazing into each other's eyes, kissing, smiling, and giggling. When she was riding me, we were breathing so heavy and we were really into it. She was moaning a lot. Then, I got on top, and again, she told me she wanted me to cum. I told her I wanted to cum together. She blushed, smiled shyly and nodded, and she wrapped her legs tightly around me and put her arms around my neck. I pushed deep inside of her and did quick but powerful thrusts. I was grinding against her clit, and I could tell it was only a matter of time before she came. She was moaning and telling me, "Oh my God, don't stop... it feels so good, don't stop, don't stop!" I kissed her. Our tongues were deep in each other's mouths when we came together. She broke away from the kiss, and practically screamed out my name with pleasure. She was so loud, it makes me laugh just thinking about it. Her pussy was contracting on my cock, gripping it rhythmically while I was unleashing the remaining semen I had inside of her. They were pulsating together, and it was beautiful. After we were finished, we didn't say anything to each other, we simply just stared into each other's eyes and smiled at each other in between our kisses. I eventually pulled out and threw away the condom. I got into bed with her, pulled the covers up, and she turned off the light. We kissed for probably a few more minutes, but we were so exhausted that we quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.
The following day, we woke up at 9:50. Realizing we only had 10 minutes to get to class, we panicked, and quickly tried to get our clothes on and out the door. We were five minutes late. We awkwardly walked to the back of the classroom and took our seats next to each other. We most definitely reeked of sweat and sex; a few kids snickered, but we didn't care. We were both thinking about the incredible night we had just spent together. Now, in December, we are boyfriend and girlfriend, and the sex we have is just as amazing as that fateful night in September.

Thanks for reading my story :) Hope you liked it. If anyone wants to contact me, email me at greendragon5000@mail.com... I'll send you some pics of us doing what we like to do best ;)

hotlvr
12-28-2012, 02:55 AM
Great story. I hope there is more to come.

greendragon5000
12-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Thanks! Glad you liked it.
I don't plan on writing any more stories for a while, unless we do something drastic like have a threesome or something (praying to God for that!). The sex we have now is basically the same as what I wrote in the story, so I feel there's no need to write the same thing twice.
She's back at home visiting her family now, however, once she comes back on the 10th for our second semester, she told me she wants to experiment with taking pictures in the bedroom. I'll post them in my profile ;)

kaidman
12-28-2012, 12:16 PM
ok but make sure you have her permission when posting her pics and be sure you have her holding the letters SSP on a paper or written on her so we can verify them and don't post links to sites on your pics and if you need help or have any questions feel free to message me and I can answer all your questions

ironeagle2
12-29-2012, 09:11 PM
loved gthe story but it needs to be in a pareagraph form other then that great