PDA

View Full Version : Sister Grew Up

breastgirl34c
01-05-2013, 05:02 PM
I saw these pictures in another thread, so I grabbed them and wrote a story. Thank you to whomeever posted the pictures, and I hope you enjoy the story.

Sister Grew Up

Justin walked in the door of his family’s cabin, having come back for the Christmas holiday. His family wasn’t due up until later in the day. He drove separately from school and got there before they did. He rounded the corner with his bag and dropped it in almost shock.

“Hey there big brother” his sister Stacy said as the stood there in the living room. “Merry Christmas!” He was wearing a short summer dress with a floral pattern. He was speechless for a minute as he stared at his younger sister. It wasn’t the girl he remembered when he left. She had definitely filled out. She may still be 17, but when he left 6 months ago she was a girl, but now she had turned into a woman.

“Hi Stacy” he said after he paused for a minute. “Wow, look at you all grown up! I go away for 6 months and my little sister grows up! How did you get here before me?”

“Dad and I drove up last night, mom had to run a few errands before she comes up” She said. “He’s taking a nap if you’re wondering where he is”

“It’s great to see you Stacy. I can’t believe how much you’ve grown up!” Justin said.

“Mmmm, do you like big brother? My whole body has grown up. See, I have a big girl pussy now.” She said lifting up her dress showing him she had no underwear on.

Justin just stared as she continued. “And I know you’ve noticed these” she said reaching up to her chest, “I have real boobs, now, what do you think?” With that she pulled down the top of her dress exposing her right breast to her brother.

“So big brother, what do you think” Stacy said as she pulled her dress back up. I was really excited for you to come home! I wanted to show you how much I’m growing up, and all the new things I’ve learned to do with my body.”

“Oh?” Justin said inquisitively. “What have you learned?”

“Well” Stacy said pulling down her dress again, “I know that you guys love boobs, and don’t really stand a chance if we use them against you” she said with an evil smile on her face.

“That’s pretty accurate” Justin said staring at her.
“I also know” she said turning around and putting her hand on the back of the couch “that you almost can’t resist a nice smooth pussy.”

“Do you like my pussy Justin? It may be smooth, but I assure you, it’s a big girls pussy now. Come here, take a closer look”

Stacy laid down on the couch next. “One more thing, I know that if I really want to seal the deal with a guy, playing with myself almost guarantees it”. She said licking her finger.

Stacy took her now wet fingers and traced them back down to her pussy and started playing with her perfectly smooth lips.

“Guys like it when we play with our own boobs too, don’t they?” Stacy said switching positions and bringing her left hand up to her beast and cupping it while her right spread her pussy lips.

Justin was speechless standing there watching his sister perform for him. He was frozen in place. This was not the same girl who was living at home when he left for college 6 months back. His sister now had a body that could rival any of the girls at his school.

Stacy continued to sit there on the couch with her legs spread wide open playing with her pussy and kneeding her breast. She was starting to make faint whimpering sounds as her body started to respond. He could see her pussy start to glisten with her juices and her eyes would start to flutter as she fought to keep them from rolling into the back of her head.

Just then Justin heard a voice from behind him. “Stacy! What are you doing?! You naughty girl, performing for your brother.” He turned around and saw his dad standing there in a robe. He looked back quick at Stacy and their father’s presence didn’t phase her at all. She sat there on the couch playing with herself just like before. He didn’t know what to think, glancing between the two of them a few times.

Stacy finally broke the silence “But daddy, you left me so horney after last night, I saw Justin come home this morning and I was so excited to see him. He was surprised at how much I grew up since he left for school, so I thought I would show him some more.”

Justin looked back at his dada with a ‘what the fuck’ look on his face. Stacy saw the look on Justin’s face and got up off the couch walking over to where the men were standing, her dress still bunched up around her waist. She put one arm on the chest of their dad and turned to look at Justin.

“Daddy couldn’t keep his eyes off me either when I started to get this body, and I liked the attention.” Her other hand worked its way down and started to rub his crotch. “I’ve been showing daddy what a beautiful woman I’m becoming and daddy is showing me what men do to beautiful women, and teaching me a few things.” She said giggling.

“You two are fucking?!” Justin exclaimed.

“Why do you think we are here and mom isn’t silly?” Stacy said as her dad’s dick started to respond to her hand and work its way out of his robe. “Would you like to fuck me Justin? Would you like to teach me a few things?”

Justin was one again caught speechless. Stacy’s attention switched to her dad as his dick made its way out the front of his robe and she wrapped her hand around it. “Mmmmm daddy, looks like I didn’t tire him out so much last night after all.” With that, Justin watched her open her mouth and take their dad’s dick in and start sucking on it.

Justin was just in shock watching his younger sister start sucking on their dad’s dick. It was obvious she was no stranger to it and had done it before. He could tell just by the actions she was going through that she was good at what she was doing. The way her eyes were closed, the way she was careful not to scrape her teeth on his dick, the way her hand came up and played with his balls, the way she took him deep before wrapping her lips around his shaft and slowly sucking as it pulled out of her mouth, all things as Justin could see told him that his sister knew what she was doing.

His theory was further confirmed by his dad’s reactions. His eyes were mostly closed, rolled into the back of his head. He put his hands on the back of his daughter’s head and moved in her rhythm, sometimes forcing her deeper onto his cock than she was willing to go on her own, causing her to gag and choke a little.

Justin started to get turned on watching his and started admiring his sister. Her tits were swaying a little as she blew her dad. Occasionally her or his hand would find their way to them and give them a shake and a squeeze. Justin started to get turned on also and his hand went down to his crotch and started to rub himself.

“That’s enough of that honey” their dad said as he grabbed her by her shoulders and stood her up. She put her arms around his neck and he reached down and put his hand under her ass and picked her up.

“Oh daddy…” was all she could get out as his hard dick found its way to her pussy and her sentence turned into a loud moan as he slid himself into her in one long motion. Justin was actually amazed at how easy he went in given his size and how he kept going until her pussy was against his balls. She held her breath as he slid in and for a moment after. Then a whisper of “Oh daddy” came from her lips. He took that opportunity to start slowly pulling her off and back onto his dick. Sliding his hard dick in and out of her she held on tight to his neck and his hands did all the work sliding her in and out.

Justin at this point was at his full hardness and was trying to shift to find a more comfortable position for his dick in his pants. Listening to his little sister moan as she fucked her dad right there in front of him was really turning him on. He was really admiring her womanly body, her breasts as they shook with his thrusts, and her long smooth legs wrapped around her dad’s waste. His hand undid his jeans and without having much conscious awareness of it, started to stroke himself as he watched.

Stacy looked over and saw her brother standing there stroking himself as he watched her fucking her dad. Her eyes drifted down to his cock and she was very happy with what she was seeing. She admired her brother standing there in a daze admiring her fucking her dad. Finally she broke the silence and whispered to her dad, “Daddy, let me down…”. He finished a couple more thrusts, slowed his pace then lowered her back down to the ground.

Justin snapped back to it as he saw his sister slowly walking over to him after being let down. “Mmmmm, Justin, what do we have here?” Stacy asked as she reached out and placed a hand around his hard cock “wow, this is nice” she said looking her brother in the eye as she started to stroke it.

Justin couldn’t believe what was happening. His sisters soft hand felt amazing wrapped around and stroking his hard dick. There stared into each others eyes for a few minutes then she leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. He didn’t know what to do at first, but eventually he opened up and on the 2nd kiss he started to kiss back. The siblings started to make out all the while Stacy continued to stroke her brother. Their dad sat down on the couch and started to slowly play with himself as he watched his siblings make out.

“You like this?” Stacy whispered to her brother, referring to rubbing his dick. He just nodded. “would you like me to suck on it?” she followed up. He just nodded again.

Stacy smiled and then got down on her knees right in front of her brother. She grabbed his jeans and pulled them down and held them as he stepped out of them. Then she did the same with his boxers. She grabbed onto him with her right hand again and with her left hand started playing with her balls while she stroked him. She looked up into his eyes and could see that he was enjoying it, which made her smile. Still looking into his eyes, she opened her mouth and took his full length into her mouth. Justin let out a moan when she did this. The pleasure of his little sister’s mouth engulfing his cock was an amazing feeling.

Stacy sat there on her knees blowing her brother and stroking him. His cock tasted almost as good as their dads she thought. After sucking on him for a little while, she looked over and saw her dad sitting there on the couch, his dick pointed straight up in the air as he continued to stroke it. He saw her and stopped, pointed towards his dick and then made a fucking motion. She smiled and stood up.

“Come here bro, I want to suck you while I ride dad”. She grabbed his dick and led him over to the couch. She motioned for him to stand on the couch next to her as she spun around and lowered herself onto her dad’s cock, crying out as it entered her.

Justin stood next to her on the couch, and with her hands on the back, she leaned over and started by licking on his balls.

Their dad grabbed Stacy by the hips and started forcing her harder and faster up and down his cock. She released his balls from her mouth and started moaning at the new speed. Justin held out his dick to her and she took it back into her mouth. Justin reached back and held her pony tail as she sucked on him.

He couldn’t believe how hard he was, how hard it made him standing there watching her suck on him while she bobbed up and down on her dad. Her muffled moans sent vibrations through his dick, giving him a pleasure he had not felt before.

“Oh my god Stacy,” he whispered as his hand left the back of her head. Her left hand remained on her pussy where she continued to play with her clit and spread her inner lips as her dad slid in and out of her. She looked up at her brother just as he was pulling his dick out of her mouth. It made a ‘pop’ sound as it broke the suction around her lips.

Stacy smiled at Justin and then concentrated all her energy on her dad. She leaned forward, placed her hands on her dads knees and then took control. She started fucking him hard and fast. Both their moans and the ‘slap, slap, slap’ of their skin meeting was the only sound in the room. Justin stood off to the side and stroked himself while he watched his sister pound the shit out of their dad. The look on his face told him that she was doing a really good job too. Justin was starting to believe that they had been having lots of practice they way she fucked him left no doubt she was practicing regularly and knew exactly what and how he liked in.

After not too long she slowed down and stood up, their dad’s dick sliding out of her pussy and fell against his leg. Stacy looked at Justin, “Your turn big brother” she said with a smile. She pulled her dad up off the couch and as soon as it was available she kneeled down on it, facing one way. She turned around and looked at her brother over her shoulder and slapped her ass. He got the idea and went over behind her and kneeled down with one knee on the couch. He held his dick out and looked at her sister who was looking back at her.

He held his dick up at the entrance to her wet pussy and ran it up and down a few times getting her juices on the tip. She was moving her hips a little bit, playfully pressing back, trying to get it inside her. “Come on Justin, I want you inside me” she exclaimed looking him dead in the eye. When he started to push in and penetrated the entrance to her pussy, her head flung forward again and arched backwards reacting to the sudden foreign object inside her. She let out a loud moan as Justin slid his whole length the full distance inside of her. He didn’t stop until his balls rested against her pussy.

He held that position for what seemed like minutes, but was only a few seconds as the two siblings just took in the feeling of being joined like this. Finally Justin came to his senses and started to pull out and slowly start to fuck his sister. He started out slow, but before long had picked up the pace and now that slap slap slap that was filling the room was from his balls smacking against her. She was moaning pretty loud and the hand that wasn’t supporting her weight as she leaned over was fondling her own breasts.

As the volume of her moaning increased, her dad made his way around to the front of her and also kneeled on the couch. She opened her eyes and saw that she was face to face with his dick which was pointing right at her. She smiled then looked up at her dad in the eyes and then brought her hand away from her breast and grabbed the base of his shaft and started sucking on him as her brother pounded her from behind.

She had never had two dicks in her before but was really enjoying it. She figured out that she could time the sucking of her father with the pounding her brother was giving her. She could use his thrusts to push her fathers dick farther into her mouth, almost eliminating the need for her to do any work at all.

Cindy was really beginning to enjoy having both of them inside her at the same time. She brought her hand around and placed it on her ass, pulling her left cheek out just a little, exposing and opening up her pussy just a little bit more. She was plenty wet on her own, so much so that she was feeling her juices running down her leg. She just wanted to spread her pussy open a little more to succumb to her brother and let him know that she was all his. He must have gotten the message because Justin reached down and grabbed her ponytail again and held it taught as he continued to fuck her. He looked around her from the side and admired the way her breast giggled each time his balls slapped her ass.

Justin felt himself getting close to cumming so he pulled himself out of his sister. She almost immediately stopped sucking on her father and turned around to look at him. She must have recognized the look on his face because she just smiled and then stood up again. “Your turn again daddy”.

Their dad just smiled and then moved around and sat back down on the couch. Stacy climbed onto his lap again, but this time facing him. She lowered herself back down onto his cock and this time started riding him hard.

Justin needed a few minutes to gather himself but then climbed back up onto the couch and almost forcefully fed his dick back to his sister. He placed his hand on the back of her head and before she knew what was happening his dick was back into her mouth.

She eagerly accepted his hard dick back into her mouth and started sucking on him almost immediately. Her hips continued to grind her fathers dick which was buried deep inside her as she turned and looked up at her brother. She saw pure lust in his eyes, she saw how much he wanted her, and she loved it.

She loved that feeling of being wanted. That feeling of these two gorgeous men in her life wanting her so bad, and willing to do anything to make her happy and feel good. She felt it was her womanly duty to do everything she could to make them happy too. She loved sex, and ever since her father and her started fucking, she couldn’t get enough of it. She loved having dick in her, and as of tonight, loved having two in her. She loved how good it made her feel, and loved the look on their faces as she pleasured them as well.

She continued to ride her dad and suck on her brother. She brought her hand up to her breast and started holding it as it bounced around.

Her dad strengthened his grip on her ass and took control of her. He was lifting her up and slamming her back down on to his dick in slow and hard motions. Her hand left her breast for a moment as she adjusted to the new pleasures her body was feeling.

Their dad was feeling himself getting close to an orgasm, the pleasure of his young daughters pussy wrapped around his dick riding him was beginning to become more pleasure than he could handle and he started to daydream. His hands lifting her up and down started to slow and an expression of pure lust came across his face. Stacy smiled to herself and knew right how it was up to her.

She took control of riding him, moving her hips around, taking his shaft deeper into her pussy. Her dad’s hands still rested on her ass, but they weren’t really controlling her anymore, she was doing all the work. Her hand went back up to her brother’s cock and started playing with his balls as her tongue worked its magic around his tip. His dick was so hard, and she loved the way it tasted. She closed her eyes and as her tongue slowly traced up and down her brother’s hard shaft, she felt all his veins, where the soft skin of his head started, and felt him react when her tongue passed over certain areas.

“Ohhhh Stacy” their dad moaned, “Daddy is done being nice, lay down here and let me fuck my beautiful daughter the way she is meant to be fucked.” Stacy smiled as she released her brother’s dick from her mouth with a ‘pop’. “Mmmmmm, yes daddy” she said with a smile as she let her brother go and slowly stood up letting her dad’s dick slowly slide out of her incredibly wet pussy.

Her dad also got up and Stacy laid back down on the couch facing him and spread her legs and looked up into her eyes. He loved when she looked at him like this. He loved watching her reaction as he slid himself into her. He held his dick at the entrance to her pussy and guided himself back into her waiting hole. As usual her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her hands instinctively went up to her breasts to hold them as her dad started to pound her. He grabbed onto her thigh and she moved her foot so it was resting up on his shoulder, keeping her pussy nice and open for her daddy. She kneaded her breasts as he pounded her hard and started moaning as the pleasure built inside her body.

Justin just stood there watching for a few minutes. Admiring her sister’s body, all her curves, and the way it accepted her dad and the way it reacted and shook as he pounded her. He found himself starting to stroke himself again, but found that funny considering she was right there. He re-positioned himself kind of kneeling over her face and lowered his hard dick down towards her mouth. He rubbed it around on her lips and she eventually opened her eyes and saw his dick right there.

Her hands left her breasts and one went up to control it while her tongue left her mouth and started licking his sensitive tip again.

She started licking around the tip, but after a while her attention to her brother’s dick was starting to wane because her brain was not able to process sucking on a hard dick while her father pounded the shit out of her. Her mouth opened a little more and Justin took the opportunity to stick his dick in. Her and let go of his dick as Justin started to throat fuck his sister.

Stacy just laid there being stuffed from both ends by hard dicks. Justin was pushing his dick as deep as he could get it, sometimes resting his balls on Stacy’s chin and on the other end their dad was pounding her pussy so hard that an outsider would think he hadn’t had sex in months (when in reality it had only been hours).

Stacy was absolutely helpless and she absolutely loved it. Her body was in complete submission to the two men making love to her. She couldn’t move or go anywhere, not that she wanted to, but she absolutely loved the feeling of being used and at their beck and call.

The pounding continued for a little longer before her dad started to slow. She fucked him enough to know that this meant he was getting close. She pushed her brother up off the top of her and pushed her dad out of her pussy. She quickly sat up and grabbed both their dicks, pulling them close to her as she vigorously started jacking them off.

“I want you both to come on me” she said looking up and into their eyes. She sat there working both their dicks, one in each hand and taking turns looking into both their eyes seductively.

Her dad was the first to go. He started grunting and she turned to him and opened her mouth position his dick right at it’s entrance. Her other hand stopped stroking her bother as her dad started shooting his cum into her mouth. After he stopped shooting into her mouth she took him in and cleaned the tip of his dick with her tongue. She swallowed the first mouthful, but still had some in her mouth. She slowly spit it out and let it fall on her breasts and work its way down her tummy and between her legs.

She turned her attention now back to her brother and while still holding onto her dad, started stroking Justin again. She looked up at him and said with a smile “You’re turn now big brother”. She started flicking the underside of his head lightly with her tongue while jerking him. It wasn’t long before he was also cumming. He didn’t warn her however and his first shot of cum surprised her and almost all of it ended up on her face and body.

Their dad left to go get himself cleaned up and left the two siblings there together. Stacy continued to hold onto her brother’s dick and while looking at him seductively held out her tongue and started licking him lightly.

“I’m so glad you came home for Christmas” she said kissing the tip of his dick, “And I can’t wait to get to spend some alone time with you before you go back to bed.”

davesmistress
01-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Very cool indeed....great to know we had pictures that inspire...hhahaha

MilitaryRob
01-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Wow!!

I really don't know what to say, other than you have a talent for writing. A little more face passed than I am used to but still good non the less.

tank320
01-16-2013, 08:38 PM
very nice story made me cum all over the place

Barek
01-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Gorgeous girl and smoking hot story! Thanks for putting this together for us.

ironeagle2
01-20-2013, 08:21 AM
loved it

FrankNbeans
02-09-2013, 04:57 PM
I would have loved to see the pictures that were to go with this story.

aeonXstrife
03-31-2013, 10:43 PM
where the pics?

aeonXstrife
03-31-2013, 10:59 PM
cant see them for some reason

goodtime1
10-28-2013, 04:40 PM
Seems like another case of "lost" pics. It's hard to tell if it's because of me not having 50 yet, or if it's the work of the hacks that I keep hearing about! Either way...it sucks to not be able to get the whole treatment! Thanks for the story though. It's appreciated.

breastgirl34c
03-21-2015, 07:43 AM
The pics are Back! Woot!

groomleader
03-21-2015, 11:14 AM
Hot, and with the pictures, sizzling! Great story!

1playful1
06-16-2015, 07:44 AM
wow gr8 job with pics although I think they might be of you

breastgirl34c
09-27-2015, 12:56 PM
You wish they were of me! ;)

comsmith22
10-17-2015, 06:37 PM
Great Story... And yes "bg34" I wish The Pic Were Of You...

groomleader
10-17-2015, 09:31 PM
Great Story... And yes "bg34" I wish The Pic Were Of You...

Oh yes, and so do I!