PDA

View Full Version : The American Soldier experiances the UK

MilitaryRob
01-17-2013, 04:14 PM
This is a story that myself and a women i met while temporarly station in the UK wrote together over E-mail. This will be the first story that I have been a part of writing that anyone other than a few friends have ever read, so any tip/help is appreciated. Thanks.

It was a morning just like any other morning. A member of the US Air Force takes a step outside his hotel that the military booked for him during his temporary duty assignment. Since Arriving he had done very little to explore and just live a little carefree. Today he had nothing but time on his hands so today was his day. As he walked through the streets and walkways he had an aura of dominance and passion about him. This was not a normal routine for him as back in the states women hardly gave him a second look as he was not a pretty boy like some other guys. This had worn down on his self-esteem, but for some reason he felt a lot surer of himself than back home, and decided to go with it wherever it took him.
As he strolled around he came across a park lush with trees and bushes. There was a running path that wrapped into the park. It reminded him a little of Central Park in New York City. Not being the type to turn down a chance to see something new he walked into the path and let the park engulf him. As he walked down the path both sides lined with trees and bushes and every so often a park bench. The light flickering down through the tree canopies shimmering every few feet. People walked along the path with their dogs, or where jogging by. The path continued but there was a fork in the path. One path led up to what looked like a hill and the other continued through the park.
Choosing the hill side path the man made his way up the path passing a few random people until he got to the end. There was a park bench on the right side set back into the tree line and bushes it was a little awkward on how it was hidden, as it faced towards the end of the path where you could look over the entire park and part of the city below. It wasn’t until he turned around did he see a beautiful women that he never seen the likes of before sitting on that bench with a quilt pulled over her lap. Never falling short of his new found nature the man decided he would take a rest and talk with this angel sitting on the park bench. He made his way to the bench and took a seat next to her. The bench was a little chilly as it was still early spring and the weather had not gotten warm yet.
Taking a deep slow breath he turned to the women next to him. “Hello” was the first and only word he could think of to say. She gave a shy smile and nod to him. Trying to get a more responsive reply he tried again. “Nice morning today, don’t you think?” This time the women looked over enough that he could see her eyes. Her eyes where a brilliant shade of green that made here pale but slightly tanned complexion fit all together, however deep inside they belonged to a women who was lost and had no map to find her way out.
She introduced herself as Emma, a local girl who just had a terrible day at work the previous day. She had come up the hill where very few people came to get away from anyone and everyone. After saying all this to the guy that had sat next to her, she expected him to be like other Americans she had met and either ignore what she had just said and continue going or get up and leave. She was extremely surprised when he did neither one of these, instead he gave here this little smirk and told her that the best way to get out of a bad day work is just to breath, relax and to always look forward not behind.

Emma had no idea how to respond to this. Should she tell him how she owned her own small construction company and how it was doing fairly good for itself? Or on how she was having problems with a few of her employees who thought that since she was a single woman she needed a man’s touch to help her. Could she tell him about how the men that worked for her were very careful to not talk in front of her but as soon as her back was turned they would start talking about her perky breasts and he cute little ass.
Her work assemble was no different than what they wore, a tight fitting shirt, with a pair of jeans that fit her shape perfectly topped off with a belt. While she knew this type of behavior was inappropriate she could not afford to let the guys go as they were extremely hard working. Her business needed as many good hard working construction workers as she could get. Emma suddenly realized she was getting angry and frustrated in her dilemma at work. She returned to the present and the man still had that cute smirk on his face, and she still had not responded to what he had said.

The man realizing that she was conflicted about something decided to make it easier for her. “I’m so sorry where are my manners. My name is Bobby; I just recently got here from Alaska in the US.” Giving her the smirk one last time he hopped she would feel a bit more comfortable with him. At least enough for her to talk and put whatever her issues where to the side. After a few seconds but seemed to last for minutes she shifted he position so she could face him a bit more directly. “I’m sorry; I keep getting lost in my thoughts. I’m not used to people coming up here, least of all sit down and talk to me.”
The ice had finally been broken, the talk about the weather slowly drifted off. They found out that as different as they where they were very similar as well. Bobby seemed to be a guy who would listen and come up with something to make you smile right when you needed to smile at something.
As they talked the more he got a sense of who she was and he was surprisingly impressed that they both had the same kind of looks on life. He enjoyed how she would indulge him and smile at his corny little jokes. As the conversation went on they seemed to talk for hours about every aspect of life until they finally reached the conversation topic that seemed almost taboo to talk about with someone you just met.
As they sat there for a few seconds neither one wanting to breach the subject. Finally Bobby decided to breach the topic and see where it went. “What kind of sexual desires do women of the UK have?”
She was intrigued by his cheeky attitude, and how he made her smile. He was not as tall as she normally likes, nor did he have a shaved or bald head, but he had this aura about him that had something burning inside her. He had a military buzz cut which kept the hair short, about 5’7”, not a really muscular body, nor was he skin, muscle and bones. Over all he was not a bad looking guy. While they talked she could see a little bit of chest hair protruding out of the top of his shirt. The one thing she did notice was he was wearing a wedding ring, and seemed to be a little underdressed for the kind of weather they were having.

Not knowing how to answer his question Emma did the only thing she could to sidetrack it for a second or two. She offered to share her quilt with him if he wanted.

He of course accepted the offer and moved closer to her so she could share the blanket. As she lifted and extended the blanket he was able to see her wearing a pair of shorts and two bare legs. As the blanket came down over his imagination took over and a fantasy of her began to play in his head. As she continued to talk about everything but what he had asked, the urge to press forward with this fantasy was getting stronger and stronger until it was unbearable.
Emma’s head was still swirling around from the question Bobby had asked. Normally she would have been disgusted or embarrassed by a question like that being asked by an almost complete stranger. Somehow bobby was different, instead of doing that the sensation she had been getting had finally made its presence known. Lucky for her she had the blanket high enough to cover her breasts which were now sporting two engorged nipples that could have cut glass, and her shorts where now starting to moisten with every passing second.
“I am not sure how to answer that question, I would assume all women have the same type of fantasy” Emma tried to remain calm and not say what she really wanted. Like so many other women what they usually fantasized over having what they knew they were not supposed to have or that which was not theirs. The best part of her fantasy was being taken by someone who just took complete control, but not enough that she could not do what she wanted from time to time.
Taking a blind leap again he slowly maneuvered his arm around her. As soon as he got his arm fully outstretched he grabbed the back of the bench. Looking into her eyes he sprinted off topic. “You are so nice to share your blanket with me. I’ll tell you what I can do to help you relax a little better and take some of this stress you seem to have stored up away.” With that he maneuvered himself behind her and began giving her a back massage.
Starting at her shoulders and slowly moving down the center of her back. After working his way back up he moved his hands out a little more and went back down, this time on the way back up he moved his hands out to the edges of her back and began blowing ever so slightly onto her bare neck. All the while he was getting aroused just by the scent she was releasing. The growing bulge in his pants was a sign of that and he was pretty sure she knew it as well. The bulge was growing right into her lower back.

The bulge felt in your back started making me even more aroused than I was before. The juices really start flowing from between my legs. Letting out a slight moan as he rubs his hands down, and every so lightly blows my neck. Before I know I was even doing it, I move positions a little so as his right hand makes the out read towards the sides of my back it comes into contact with the side of my 32 D’s.
I let out an even more pronounced moan signaling that I wanted him to continue. Without skipping a beat he expanded the massage to my breasts. I just enjoyed the sensations he gave me as he rubbed, and groped. I started to lean back into him to give him more access not even realizing that he had used one hand to unhook my bra and now had his hands under my shirt rubbing his way up and down from my breasts to my stomach and back again.
Turning my head I use my arm to pull his head into mine and we lock lips. As his tongue slips into mine and mine into his we explore each other. The sensation that was going through my body was mind blowing, and making me so hot and wanting more. Our Kiss lasted long enough for him to unbutton my shorts and start to finger my already soaking wet pussy. As we broken from our kiss he had me squirming in my seat from his sensual massage of my clit.
The squirming and low moans Emma gave out were all the motivation I need to move forward with what I really wanted. I really wanted to taste her, she smelled so heavenly. Any man that could smell would have been put into an animalistic frenzy. I slowly moved under the blanket to get into position. She knew what was going to happen and raised her bum just a little so I could slide her shorts and panties down in one movement.
As I placed my nose and mouth down, I let my hound move from her clit to be replaced by my tongue. It was already swollen, and by her panting she was getting ready to go soon. Taking the plunge I dip one finger in and start massaging, then slowly let another finger slip in and massage with little movements.
My Clit is being nibbled and played with by his tongue, all the while he has managed to slip two fingers into me and is caressing my G spot. My panting gets harder and harder to control and disguise.
You’re afraid someone will come up and catch you, but at the same time you like the thrill that no one knows what is going on. You lift one of your legs out more so he can have better access. You also take this opportunity to moan and let him know he is right where he needs to be.
Your leg that feels the bulge moves up ever so slightly so you can stimulate the tool he has growing in his pants even more. You feel him quicken his pace on your g-spot and his tongue clicks over your clit with a rapid movement that makes you almost scream out.
Your breathing quickens and you feel the wave building. It’s coming and it’s going to be big. You look around and see nothing to use to scream into. As you feel yourself climax you use your hands to dig into his back as you clinch your teeth and squeeze your eyes tightly shut.
Your body shudders in utter ecstasy as the sheer force of the orgasm rips through your whole body. You barely start to settle down when you notice his hands moving up and caressing your perky nipples. As he moves up your hand moves down and start to bring him up. As he starts to get up you move on of your hands down to your real objective.
As your hand gets to his destination you push him down into his seat and unzip his pants. What flops out at you is a 9 inch long, 4 inch round beast. Your body aches for the tool this man carries in his pants. You start rubbing up and down his shaft with your hand. Not caring that this may be one of the biggest cocks you have ever seen, let alone touched.
Just as you start to get a rhythm going with your hand you see his hand move its way back down and he gently massages your clit in the same rhythmic fashion. This puts you over the edge. You put your head down onto his tool, and pull the blanket over your head.
You move your head up and down over his member. Flicking your tongue on the underside of his shaft you feel him tense up. You begin to feel another wave building. This time you really want to enjoy it. You pull your head up. You put his member back into his pants and zip it up just enough. His shirt drops and covers the rest.
He pulls his hand away and you lean over to his head. You whisper into his ear “follow me”. You quickly pull your shorts up and only button them, then quickly get up and walk a little before stopping to make sure he is following. You lead him in a brisk pace to your little work office, unlocking the door you step inside, and then turn around to make sure he saw where you went.
As you enter you see him quicken his strides to come your way. You go inside and wait. Seems like forever but finally you hear a rustle and the door slowly opens and in he comes. You quickly push your hands out to lock the door as it closes.
No sooner does the door close and lock you are ripping off his shirt as he takes yours off. He is able to raise your shirt above your bra. With his hands he removes your already unlatched bra and frees your breasts to the open air. Your Nipples are erect and pointing out for some attention.
He finishes taking his shirt off as you unzip his pants the rest of the way, and pull his pants and knickers down at the same time. An all the while he unbuttons your shorts, and latches his mouth onto one of your ripe nipples. The caressing of his mouth throws you into motion once again.
You’re finally able to breathe right and let out a mellow moan as his mouth goes to work, and one of his hands finds its way back to your swollen lips. You find your hands moving down and pumping up and down his shaft, with the other playing with his Balls. The excitement and rush is rising.
You all of a sudden feel him pick you up and with precision his member plummets into your aching pussy. You let out a pleasurable moan that you’re sure can be heard by everyone on the street. That moan was just at the pure pleasure just that initial thrust gave you. You feel so full, and can’t believe this is all fitting in.
As he starts to thrust in and out of you, you grab a hold of him and begin digging into his back as the pleasure rises. Your nails dig into his back and scrap across till you have no more back left and you have to start over. Your moans and breathing are getting more intense. As his rhythm gets faster your body begins to tighten.

He moved to the edge of the small desk in the office and places you on the edge. He then grabs you by the hair and moves your head to meet his, and instantly you latch your lips onto his. Your tongues begin exploring each other’s mouth not leaving any real estate untouched. You feel your orgasm is coming and it is going to be a large one. You are barely holding on by a thread. You release the mouth lock you have with him.
You dig into his back and bite down into the area between his shoulder and neck just to not scream out in ecstasy. Your body shudders violently as he continues his thrusts into you throughout the orgasm. You begin to get hazy and see light start to see stars, and you head begins to get a little light, almost to the point of passing out.
Before you can pass out he stops and only the aftermath of what has happened remains. You begin to get your bearings back just in time for him to slip you off the desk and get you on your knees. You hear him say, now lick and suck off what you left behind. No sooner do you open your mouth is his member shoved into your throat.
At first you feel as if you are going to gag from just the size alone, but the taste of yourself, and his pre cum mixed together just turn you on even more. As you move your head back and forth down the shaft of his member he grabs your head and moves you r head all the way down to the hilt. The whole length is now in your mouth and down your throat.
Your gag reflex starts to come into play and you try to pull away but he won’t let you. Slowly you feel yourself adjust a little. Just as you think you are adjusted he starts moving your head up and down his member once again and every so often hold your head all the way down. Not as long as he initially did but long enough for you to notice your gag reflex was going away.
After a few more he pulls your mouth off his member and stands you up. You look into his eyes and hear him utter ever so softly into your ear, now that you cleaned me up lets finish you off. As you just start to ponder those words he spins you around bends you over, and guides his now clean member into you.
You feel the rush of excitement and his cock fill your body once again. He holds your hips as he thrusts into you. He feels so good inside you; you wish the feeling would never leave. One hand leaves your hips to go to one of your breasts. As he fondles and pinches your body thrashes as a smaller but still powerful orgasm comes over you.
The only thought you keep asking yourself is can you last. This man was confident in all his movements. His hand where like precision instruments and his throbbing member was a piece of art. The only thoughts he had was, this women was so in tune with her body that he will never get enough. Now if only either knew what would happen next is the question.

To Be Continued maybe…

Landy
01-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Thanks for sharing your story with us.