PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day Slut Wife Gives B/F Hot Creampie

KravMike
02-18-2013, 01:46 PM
We had tried for days to find a fuckbuddy to no avail…… we were just about to give up and decided to try one more time…… so we posted on cl and got the usual responses from weirdoes and losers except there was this one response that caught our eye so we looked a little harder at it…… The guy seamed pretty down to earth, our age, and from out of town coming up for the weekend to get away from his real life for a few hours…. We responded with a pic of my sexy and awesome girlfriend Krista and he responded back…. We got excited and started chatting with him while he drove north on 81. Krista started getting ready and I continued the conversation…..

We met Danny at a local restaurant/bar and had a few drinks while we got to know each other. He was very laid back and just a regular guy; liked country music and worked long hours…… Not to bad on the eyes either….. The conversation flowed smoothly and we finally decided to go back to Danny’s room for some fun.

We got inside a few minutes after Danny, got comfortable and continued the conversation. I had to piss so I went into the bathroom for just a couple minutes to take a leak and when I came out I saw my beautiful and sexy Krista, on the bed, between Danny’s legs, devouring his yummy looking cock!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM WOW What a sight; as she eagerly licked and sucked his “HUGE COCK”!!!!!!! FuckingHell my sexy little Krista can suck some good cock!!!!!! 5’4” 104# of sexual firebox!!!!!! This girl is insatiable and incredible!!!!!!

She gobbled his cock and they started striping off clothes…. First his pants and then her shirt and pants,,,,,, she wears no panties so she was ready to fuck immediately when her pants came off!!!!!!! She pushed him back down on his back and commenced to sucking his rock hard cock again but just to get it ready for her to climb on top……. She straddled his waist and lined his cock up and he shoved his cock up as she lowered herself onto his pulsating cock….. she came up and his cock glistened with her sweet nectar and back down she went!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOW What a sight to see your girl riding another guys cock like it was her last!!!!!! She bounced up and down on his cock and started grinding and moaning for all she was worth. They continued this way for several minutes when Danny pick her up, spun her under him, and push his cock as deep in her pussy as he could go. She let out a nice low grunt while she looked over at me with her eyes rolled back in her head!!!!!!! She was loving it, and so was I…….

Danny continued his respectful assault on her loins, plunging deep and hard slapping her ass as he rapidity drove his hard cock into her!!!! WOW What a sight!!!!!!! Again there is nothing like watching your girl get her brains fucked out from another guy!!!!!! (knowing that you will always do a better job)

He pulled almost all the way out then drove his cock as deep and hard as he could and started spewing his thick hot load deep in her cum hungry pussy!!!!!! He pushed and pushed deeper and deeper as he pumped her full of his hot gooey cummmmmmmm WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW what a sight!!!!!!!!!!

He immediately pulled his cock out of my sexy little vixen and moved out of the way so I could get in there and enjoy her freshly fucked, cum filled, pussy!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM She was glowing with pride as she guided my head to her groin with her hands saying “Happy Valentines Day baby; I hope you enjoy your cream-pie!!!!!!!” I looked at her gaping pussy and could see Danny’s cum starting to flow out of the depths of her red gash!!!!!

I could not help myself and devoured her freshly fucked pussy and drank the juices that flowed from within. MMMMMMMMMMM Her cum mixed with his cum and ALL for me to devour and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! I truly am the luckiest man in the world!!!!!!!!

Krista then got on all 4’s and stuck her cum filled pussy out for me to enjoy while she leisurely sucked Danny’s cock. I got behind her and sucked more of his cum from her freshly fucked, red gaping pussy!!!!!!!! She pushed his cum out of her pussy and I drank it all!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM She moaned and groaned around Danny’s cock as she came on my face and pushed the last few drops of his sticky cum into my waiting mouth!!!!!!!!! What a tasty treat I got for Valentines Day!!!!

Mike & Krista

comsmith22
02-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Cool... Thanks

dragonsclaw
10-14-2015, 01:44 PM
good story thanks.