PDA

View Full Version : anal lovers-2

anal lover
02-21-2013, 02:01 AM
Now we were become very good friends. Maria often came to my apartment and we shared our private moments regularly. she was a very hot girl. Now She was addicted with anal sex and liked it very much. One day when she came to my apartment, She told me that she found a new girlfriend named annie and she was coming to my apartment in some minutes.
I asked "maria are you sure she will like group sex and anal sex?"
She said "yes".
I again asked "how you are so sure?"
maria "because we did our first lesbian sex in her apartment and i told her about our relation and she told me that she is also intersted".
i asked"her age?"
"28, but she looks more hot than me". she said.
i said "o.k let her come".
After 15 minutes there was bell on door. i opened the door. annie was standing in front of me. She was more beautiful than my imagination. I asked her to come in. I locked the door. Now all of us were sitting on sofa. Maria was in jeans and shirt while annie was wearing a black skirt and red t-shirt. She had nearly the same size of figure as maria had. Maria started the conversation "bob this is my new friend annie and annie this is bob".
i said "hello annie how are you?"
annie "i am fine. glad to meet to you".
I said "me too annie".
in the mean time maria made drinks. We all took our drinks. Then maria again offered drinks. again we all took. Maria asked me to come to another room. I and maria went in the room. Maria gave me two pills and asked me to swallow. I asked her "what is this".
maria "just do not ask and swallow, you need them today".
Then she showed me a small packet. In the packet there was some material like powder. I again asked maria "what is this?"
She said "it is for me and annie and this will make us so hot that you cannot imagine".
then we again came to the room where annie was sitting. She opened the packet and gave it to annie and told her to lick half of the powder. Without even asking her something annie licked half of the powder, half of the remaining powder was licked by maria.
Maria asked me to remove all my clothes and she also asked annie to did the same. Maria also removed her all clothes. Now three of us were naked in the room. Annie's pussy was little bit hairy and her boobs were nearly 38ee size with pink nipples. She was looking very hot. all of us were standing. Maria came close to me and she was on her knees started sucking my cock head while annie was standing near me. I pulled her near me and started sucking her big nipples. she was rubbing her palm on my hairy chest. she also started licking my nipples one by one. Then i and annie started lip kissing while maria was sucking my cock. Cock was now fully erected like a steel shaft.maria removed cock from her mouth and asked annie to suck the cock. Now maria and i were doing frenck kiss while annie was sucking my cock. she was trying to swallow the full cock in her mouth. Then Maria changed the position. She was between my legs beneath my big balls. she started to lick my balls. Then she put them in her mouth and started sucking them. Pressure of cum in my cock veins and balls was tremendous. I could feel that my big balls were fully filled with thick cum. suddenly maria removed balls from her mouth and insert her tongue between my buttocks from behind. She had never done that before. Then Her tongue was searching my asshole. Now she was rotating her tongue om my asshole and soon she inserted the tip of her soft tongue in my asshole. It was difficult for me to control. Now I could understand the power of the powder she took. Maria again changed position and came in front of me. Now both girls were sucking my cock one by one. There was intense pressure building in my cock maybe it was the magic of two pills. And suddenly without warning i started shooting hot spurts on both of them . their faces were badly covered with my thick cum. I never ejaculated so much sperm. But my cock was as hard as ever. Maria looked at my cock and smiled. I knew why she was smiling. They both started to lick each other's face until they made it clean properly. Now maria stood up and tied my hands with a cloth at my back. i was standing naked. In front of me they both were standing. maria and annie started swirling their tongues badly. Then they started rubbing their titties. My cock was really hard but i could saw them only i could not do anything because my hands were tied at my back.
Then maria and annie started grinding their pussies while they were moaning softly. It was annie who inserted her middle finger in maria's wet pussy and started fingering slowly. Maria was on fire as she was also shaking her waist. Now i wanted them to suck my cock or fuck them but that was not possible without their desire. Now they adjusted in 69 pos and started to lick each other's pussy badly. They both were moaning loud now. I was standing near them and my cock was automatically shaking up and down. When they released each other, their mouths were covered with each other's orgasms. But they did not looking satisfied.They came near me.
Maria asked annie to made doggy pos. annie did the same. I was behind annie. Maria adjusted me on my knees. Then she hold my head and forcely adjusted my mouth on annie's asshole. I was eager. I started rubbing my tongue on annie's asshole. she moaned. I started to insert my long tongue in her asshole and started fucking her tiny asshole with my tongue. she was moaning"ooooooohh--ooh---yes.....maria...you were right......oooffffff.....yess".I was digging deeper. Suddenly maria pulled my head back and put her nipple in my mouth. I started to suck it badly she was also moaning. While i saw annie was still shaking her hips in the air searching for my tongue. Then maria adjusted me, now my cock head was on annie's asslips. I tried to insert it in but could not do that. I asked maria to open my hands. She said "there is one condition".
i said"i agree".
maria "you will have to lick annie's and mine asshole and then fuck our assholes and fill it with your hot cum"
I said "i agree".
maria opened my hands. now i was free. i Asked maria that i want to start it with annie.
she said"no problem".
annie was in doggy pos, i started licking her ass wildly. Then i stretched her asshole with my fingers and pour some hot spit of mine. Then i started rubbing my too much hard cock head on annie's asshole. she started moaning again "ooohh..mmmmmfffffuck...me.......oh my god......ooooooo..its great". I was rubbing my cock head on her asshole and i could feel her ass pulsating. She was begging for cock in her asshole. I adjusted cock head in her ass. She cried. I with great force inserted half of the cock in her asshole.Now she was feeling pain and also me. Her asshole was too tight. I pointed maria. she went near annie's face and sat their. Now annie could lick her pussy. Maria start grinding her pussy on annie's mouth. annie started to lick it like bitch. After some minutes of pain now she was feeling comfortable with my cock. now annie was enjoying and moaning with fun "oooooooffff..yes yes.......more fast.....yeah.....oh yeah.....". I was fucking her cute ass very hardly then maria came close to me and offer her pussy for lick while fucking annie's ass. I started licking her wet pussy, insert my tongue in and started rotating. Now annie was also stroking backwards. I was filled with fun and again i was near cum and annie was too as she started to finger her own pussy badly. i was fucking her at full speed. And then with a hard stroke i started ejaculating my cum in annie's asshole. As first spurt of sperm hit the wall of her deep ass she shivered became still and rigid until i shoot the last drop of my cum in her ass. But my cock was still hard.
now maria came close to me and asked me to lay on floor. she started to lick my whole body. My cock was already fully erect. She sat on my cock. Cock was in her ass and she bent upon me that her big boobs were hanging on my lips. her nipples were touching my lips. I started to suck them as she started fucking by jumping up n down. she was jumping very wildly. Suddenly annie sat on my face. Her pussy lips were on my lips. I Started sucking them and then i started fucking her ass with my tongue. Maria was jumping hard. Now both maria and annie were doing french kiss. They were again moaning. both girls were out of control. annie was jumping on my mouth as my tongue was going in n out. Suddenly Annie had its first orgasm, her body shivered and then became still. Her love juice was travelling to my throat. Now it was maria's turn, while fucking she inserted her 2 fingers in her pussy and started masturbation also. She was sucking the boobs os annie. Now maria was fucking like a machine. Moaning loudly"ooooooooeeeeeiiiiii............ohhhhhhhhhhhoo.aaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..........i..........ammm......... .going......................fuckkkkkkkkkkk". and she ejaculated her orgasm on my public hair .I was again near cum shooting thick loads of my cum in her asshole. Then maria stood up, cum was dropping from her ass. contnued......

April
03-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Maria & Annie = One lucky anal lover :biggrin:

comsmith22
09-18-2016, 04:29 PM
another story ... its hot... thanks for posting