PDA

View Full Version : He became a she

bttm4u2
02-23-2013, 11:09 AM
How do u explain to otherds the desire to be what you weren't born as?

The first time I tried on panties I knew I should have been born female instead of male.

The fit of the panties, the caress you feel on your skin. The smoothness and hugging of you.

walking around in panties under your jeans in a mall is so delicious feeling to me.

And being in the bathroom and having men see you in panties as you pee at the urinal!

Then I started trying on slips as well as panties, mmmmmmmmm.

Shaving my legs and pubic area was an experience! The feel of smooth skin was amazing to me.

Then sliding on my first pair of stockings almost made me cum as they caressed my legs.

Walking aeound in panties, stockings, slip and all was so wonderful feeling to me.

I had no tits but tried on bras as well, wow!

Then trying to walk in heels, was so funny for me at first. I fely so wobley and all.

I tried on dresses for fit and wow what a feeling.

Looking in a mirror I realized I needed hair as well. Off to a local wig dtore! The lady was so hejpful and all with me!

Makeup and all was next to try and took some doing to get fairly good on me.

Now I had a complete "look" even if I wasn't totally passable honey.

So I got totally dressed as a woman and off to the XXX theater and bookstore I went.

I think I sat in the car for at least a half an hour working up the nerve to stroll into the store.

Some people looked harder than others but I was into it now.

At first I bought tokens and headed to the booth area to see what was happening there.

Honey let me tell you it was like being in a candy store with all the trollers out looking.

So I went into a booth and dropped some tokens selecting a good fuck film to watch while I waited. I had left the door partly ajar as the usual signal for action. I was standing there in outfit when the door was cracked a bit wider by soneone taking a peek in. I often wonder what he thought as he saw a "woman" in there.

Well inn stepped this lovely man and he closed the door and stood next to me. Now we were watching a shemale get ass fucked as she sucked another cock as well. I was getting hot watching it and exp with him in there too.

He started to run hos hand over my ass and I moaned a bit for him.

Then he decided to lift my skirt, what a phrase that is, ao he had his hand on my pantie clad ass now.

I decided it was time to encourage him as we watched the fucking on the screen.

I reached over and unzipped his pants and pulled hios cock out. MMMMMMM it was about 7 incehs long, cut and nicely thick head on it.

I was rubbing it and stroking it for him as he slid his hand under my panties to my bare ass to play with me as well!
I wiggled my ass for him as I worked on his cock as well. God waas I ever horny to get fucked good!

He eased my panties down and then off of me completely! Oh what a rush to be dressed as I was and being manhandled,
I could feel his warm hand caressing my bare cheeks and and then spreading me a bit to feel my cunt hole. Then he took his hand away only to have it return with a lubed finger to slide into me. He kept working my cunt hole till he had his four fineerd in me massaging me well.

Then he moved behind me ad I delt him position his thick copck head between my cheeks at the my cunt hole.

He held it there as he worked it up and down a bit, the he held my ass as he popped the head into me.

I was in heaven adn about top swoon ut felt so big to me right there.

I was breathing faster now in anticipation of him taking me fully.

I was bent at my waist now ready to be fucked as a woman would be. I realized hiow much I wanted him to fuck me deep and fully.

He began to work his cock into me now and I was gasping as he enetered me more and more. I knew he had swollen up in size as he started to take me as his bitch of the moment!

I was moaning and saying yes, yes, yes honey fuck my cunt good and encouraging him to use me well.

It took me a few minutes to realize that another cock was now stixking thorugh the glory hole in the booth in front of me as well.

I looked at it and without thinking opened my mouth and started sucking it in as well.

Now I ahd a cock in me at both ends and was having the time of my life being used by these men.

I was being hammered by the man in my cunt as I sucked the other cock and moaning with the pleasure of them!

Suddenly a flash went off and I was startled as I realized that the booth door was wide open and seceral men were

watching the axtion of me being fucked as I sucked a cock as well. They were wvwn jacking off in the doorway!

I don't know who all took pictures of my adventure and really didn'care if truth be known.

I was enjoying the fucking and the voyeurism as well!

Then the man fucking me was shooting his load in me and pushing his ciming cock deep into me to seed me well.

I thought that would be it as soon I sucked the otherr cock off as well.

Surprise not done by a long shot honey.

Fpr as soon as the man finished fucking me I felt another man manuever behind me and felt his cock enter my well opened hole now. He felt pretty good sized as well and he started fucking me deep;y and hard.

As he fucking me I felt the cock in my mouth explode and shoot a load of cum that I swallowed in to my belly, mmm!

Now another came through the hole and I was pushed onto it by the man fucking me. So here iwas double ended again.

I'm not sure how long long I was in that booth that night but i was fucked 5 times and sucked 6 cocks as well.

Honey let me tell you I was now a she for sure in my mind and desires. I wanted men to see a woman for their use.

I wanted to n=be cock sucking cum whore and a slut to be fucked anytime, anywhere, by anyone.

After finshed up in the booth that night I went into ther theater to see if I could get some more action.

I'll fill you in on how well I was filled in in another post if I see you're interested in hearing more.

I lovw dressing up and trolling for men whenever zi get horny now, whixh is very often! :-)

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Brianna