PDA

View Full Version : The Masseuse Part 2 - Susanne

UncleAndy6591
02-24-2013, 07:20 AM
It had been nearly a year since I first responded to Amy’s ad offering massage by a college student. Little did I know how it would have changed my life. I now had an office I used for massage and I gave out coupons to random women and placed ads for free massage. I was doing 2 to 3 massages a week for women ranging in age from 18 to 60 and enjoying every minute of it. I had yet to do anything more than a massage with any of them, but I had been having sex on a regular basis with my old flame Amy. Everything was about to change.

A little bit about me, I am 57, but try to keep reasonably fit with daily exercise and a good diet. I enjoy getting and giving massages. I study massage and give my wife full body massages on a regular basis. She, unfortunately, is unable to reciprocate, but doesn’t begrudge me the opportunity to get the occasional massage outside the home. She’s a wonderful woman, my wife, and I love her dearly, but I had an ongoing affair with a 26 year old masseuse for more than 6 months, which prompted me to open my own massage office.

I had been operating the office and sharing it with Amy for some time, but she was about to finish school and move on to a new career. I considered closing the office and doing massages outcall only, until I got the call from Susanne. She had received my coupon from a “friend” and would like to make an appointment. She said she was a freshman at the local college and was involved with the track team. She had some tension in her legs and wondered if I could help. I was more than willing to accept her as a client as I really enjoyed massaging fit college girls. We set up an appointment for an hour session and I gave her directions to the office.

I arrived at the massage office, about an hour before Susanne’s scheduled appointment and set about preparing the space. I put fresh linens on the table, turned on the space heater to warm the room up a bit and put a couple oils in the warmer. I use a few different organic oils for different clients. Most are unscented, but I have a couple that have a mildly aphrodisiac scent and use them when clients indicate a preference. Today I chose unscented almond oil along with a mildly fragrant blue lotus oil whose scent reminds me of honeydew melons and placed them in the warmer. I chose a nature soundtrack for today’s session, waves rushing on shore, raindrops falling in the forest, relaxing sounds from nature. By the time Susanne arrived the office was warm and inviting.

Susanne arrived about 10 minutes before her scheduled session, and I was pleasantly surprised. Here stood before me was a beautiful young lady. She looked younger than I expected for a college freshman, but that wasn’t unusual. Lately I have a hard time gauging the age of any of the ladies who come to visit. Even in her loose fitting sweats, I could see Susanne was quite fit and trim with a nice flat abdomen. Her butt was round and she had nice, firm grapefruit sized breasts that pushed out the front of her hoody just a bit. She had dark blonde hair with a lot of lighter highlights and beautiful grey-violet eyes framed under thin dark eyebrows. What I could see of her skin was light in tone, smooth and clear. She smiled easily but seemed to have an almost childlike shyness about her. We introduced ourselves and discussed the session. This was her first massage, and she had the normal lower back pain, but she commented her legs were stiff and painful. I would direct most of my attention there. I showed her to the table room, instructed her to disrobe to her level of comfort and get up on the table under the top sheet. I then left the room.

I knocked before re-entering the massage room and was greeted by a call of ready. As I entered I glanced at the pile of Susanne’s clothes draped across the chair. No underwear visible, she must have elected to wear her bra and panties for the massage. This was common and I have learned to work around these garments as many women are self-conscious on their first visit. I continued to the table greeting Susanne and asking if she was ready for her massage. “Oh, more than ready” she purred. “Would you like scented or non-scented oil” I asked offering her a whiff of the blue lotus. “Oh, that smells nice, I think I’d like scented” she replied. “Very well” I said and took up the scented oil putting it in by belt holster. “Now just relax” I told Susanne, “and let me know anytime if you feel uncomfortable or any pain. A relaxing massage should not cause pain”.

I turned back the top half of the sheet and was surprised by the fact there were no bra straps across her back, nor could I see any panty or thong lines at the top of her butt. Evidently she had decided not to wear underwear today altogether. I put some oil on my hands and rubbed them together before applying the oil to her back. She commented on how much she liked the fragrance of the oil. I had to agree. I had always liked the scent of this oil and it always brought back fond memories. I began the massage first her back and neck with some work down the shoulders and upper arms. Susanne made the occasional remark and I replied, but I concentrated mostly on finding any knots or tension and working them out. I was done with her back and it was time to begin her legs. I folded the sheet in so that it covered the crack of her ass and all of her crotch but her legs and left and right buttocks were exposed. I began the leg massage at her feet first one and then the other. As I worked my way up her legs, I noticed they moved apart a little at a time. By the time I had reached her buttock and hip area, Susanne’s feet were at the outer edges of the table. She moaned and gave words of encouragement as I massaged her upper thighs and hips. I remembered my first massage of Amy and started getting a little aroused, but I kept professional and as my last action before having Susanne flip to her back, I returned to her feet lifting her legs and applying firm traction then placing them back on the table only inches apart.

I repositioned the sheet so it covered her body again then pulled the opposite side up using the sheet as a screen and had her turn over. I then replaced the sheet and resumed the massage. I started at her neck and shoulders, folding the sheet down just to the upper swell of her breast. I continued down her arms and hands. Susanne was moaning lightly this whole time and her breathing was becoming more rapid. I recovered her arms and shoulders and moved down to her feet. I positioned the lower end of the sheet between her legs and began to massage upward. As I reached her upper thigh, much as before, her legs were wide spread with her feet on the edge of the table and her hips were almost imperceptibly gyrating slowly in circles. I lifted her right leg and bent it so I could better reach the inner thigh. As I worked higher up she moaned loudly and grabbed my hand pulling it in to her hot wet pussy.

Her cunt was dripping wet and the heat seared my fingers as I rubbed her clit and pussy hole. I slipped two fingers in her pussy and began to massage her g-spot while my thumb got busy on her clit. She soon cried out, shaking and twitching as her orgasm pulsed throughout her body. I gave up any pretense of a massage now. I stripped and knelt between her widespread legs. I dove in and began licking her pussy. She was moaning and panting hard. Finally she spoke “I want your cock in my mouth” she pleaded. I repositioned her on the table and climbed up straddling her so she could get to my now raging cock. Then I bent back down and resumed licking her cunt. We continued 69 for a few minutes and she came once again. I was getting close to cumming, but didn’t want to miss the chance of fucking such a hot young college student. I jumped off the table and pulled her around so her ass was right on the edge. I slipped my cock into her hot wet cunt hole. Oh shit! It felt great! Her pussy was tight and fucking wet. I knew I wasn’t going to last long so I just pumped for all I was worth. As I spewed my seed in her cunt, she came one last time cursing like a sailor “Fuck, oh shit, oh fuck, I’m cumming”. I collapsed down on top of her my feet still on the floor, my cock still buried in her cunt. Finally, I pushed up off of her and my dick slipped out of her pussy.

We regained our composure and she was the first to talk. “That was intense, is it always this good?” she asked. “What do you mean? You weren’t a virgin were you? I didn’t feel a cherry break” I responded, incredulous. “I took my cherry myself with a toy, but that was the first time I ever..” she trailed off. “I’m sorry,” I said “I thought you wanted to. You seemed so eager. I mean, you’re in college, I figured you’d had a bit of experience”. “Oh, I wanted to for sure. I’ve been wanting to for quite a while. But as far as being in college, well that wasn’t exactly true” she said looking down at the floor. “I’m actually a sophomore in high school and I’m just 16 today”. Oh great!!! Now I’m a fucking child molester. I fucked a 16 year old teenager. I have to admit it was great, but, oh shit!! I came in her! What if she gets pregnant!?! “I’m sorry, I came in you. You could get pregnant. We have to do something” I stammered. “It’s OK” she said calmly “I’m on the pill. My mom put me on 6 months ago when a girl in my class got pregnant”. “Oh, that’s a relief” I said. But I’m still a child molester, I thought. It sure was fun though. I noticed then that my cock was once again beginning to stir.

“In response to your original question” I began “Sex is usually just as good as what we experienced, but it can even be better. Do you want to try for a second round?” I finished, leading her gaze to my almost hard penis. She looked at it then back up to my face a devilish little smile on hers. “Oh yeah” she exclaimed and dropped down on her knees in front of me, sucking my cock into her mouth. While she sucked on my dick, I could see she kept her hands busy fingering her cunt. As my cock slipped in and out of her sweet, warm mouth, I couldn’t help but moan my appreciation. She took this as a cue and increased her pace. I was in heaven, but I didn’t want to cum in her mouth, so I pulled her up to a standing position and kissed her passionately, my tongue driving deep into her mouth. She sucked on my tongue and we wrapped around each other’s bodies savoring the moment. As we broke our kiss, I pushed her down over the table and entered her from behind. Once again my cock was buried in that hot, sweet pussy. As I fucked her, I reached around and fingered her clit. She came within a few minutes and I just kept pounding right through her orgasm and into another and another. My balls were about to burst and I knew she was ready. I blew my second load into her just as she came one more time. As we rested once again in post orgasmic bliss, I looked up at the clock. Our one hour session had just finished two hours. It was time to go. I offered Susanne a shower and she accepted, but only on the condition that I join her. We jumped in the shower together and washed each other down. Then got dressed and left the office.

groomleader
02-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Yeah, great story. Is there a part 3?

FrankNbeans
02-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Awesome. that was worth a load.

exposito
11-17-2013, 10:15 AM
best stories of the mature

scotty2hotty
02-19-2016, 08:36 AM
Great second addition. Hope there's a 3rd.