PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's orders

groomleader
03-02-2013, 01:48 PM
My family doctor was retiring, he had been my doc since I was a kid, and at the age of 30 I was not looking forward to finding another doctor. He had two new doctors join his practice, and I figured I could see how good they were, and could look for a new doctor if they didn't work out. One was a young fellow, just out of medical school, and one was a woman of about 40-45. I had never had a female doctor before, but I prefer experience over youth, so I made an appointment with her. I had been having various aches and pains, and a kind of rundown feeling, and I figured it would be a good opportunity to check out her skills.

So, Tuesday at 1 PM, I was in her examining room. I had seen her briefly when my doctor introduced his two new associates. I found out she was 45, and a very attractive 45, with red hair held together in a professional bun style, and emerald green eyes. She was wearing a lab coat that hid her figure, but I had a feeling from the general outline, it was a nice figure.

She asked me what was wrong, and I told her about my general rundown feeling, with some aches and pains that seemed to come and go.

"Well, I am not the kind of doctor that pushes pills", she said.

That was good, because I did not want some "take two aspirin and call me in the morning pill pusher" style of doctor.

Continuing on she said, "let me ask you a few questions, and we'll see if we can pin down the root cause, and treat that, rather than just the symptoms."

I got a very good feeling that she was a real doctor, and I was eager to answer her questions.

"Let me start by asking you, do you have a high pressure job, or home situation? Do you feel like you are under a lot of stress?"

I did indeed, and I told her that my life had been fairly chaotic for the last several months, and that was when the symptoms had started.

"There you go, stress can cause all the symptoms of a physical illness, you need to develop a stress management program. You know, the best stress relief is a good, healthy sex life!"

I looked at her, a bit startled. Was that a pass, or just a comment?

I decided to reply, "Well, all I need is a partner."

She then said, "Well, as your doctor, I'd like to be the one who cures you, and I have just prescribed sex!"

She walked over, facing me, and shucked off her lab coat. Oh my, she did indeed have a wonderful figure. A very cute face, generous jugs, great hips, a trim waist, and nice long legs. I could feel my cock respond accordingly. I took her in my arms, and our lips came together, I could feel her tongue pry open my lips, and our tongues came together in a tongue swirling kiss that made my cock rock hard.

She pulled back, and quickly stripped me, letting my 7 inches out for air, and action. She reached behind her, pulling out the pins that held her hair up, a shock of lustrous, copper colored hair tumbled down across her shoulders. Her blouse and bra were quickly discarded, her skirt joined the clothes, and she stood before me in only white satin panties. I asked her to let me take them off, on my knees, I pulled them down, my blood started to roar, as I saw her lush pelt of pubic curls as red as the hair on her head.

"Ok, on the examining table, let's start to make you feel better!"

I stretched out, she slid her hand down my cock, and her hot mouth quickly followed. I grunted with pleasure as she swallowed my cock right down to the balls. The feeling of my prick encased in her hot wet mouth was making my toes curl. It had been too long, and I could feel myself ready to blow in only a minute or two. I warned her that I was going to cum, and she clamped her lips tightly around my shaft, sliding up and down, her hot mouth eager for my wet spray of sperm. That did it, and I bucked up as my cock erupted, jetting thick ropes of semen across her tongue, her hot mouth and eager tongue licking and sucking, pulling every drop out of me.

After she had swallowed my load, her eyes twinkled at me as she asked, "How's the stress now?"

"Getting better!" I replied.

"Good, good," she replied, as she climbed on to the table, and knelt over my head, her red headed pussy hovering right above my mouth.

"Now, lick me all over, don't forget my cunt lips, or my clit, I love getting both licked for a long time!"

"Yes Ma'am", I replied, as I looped my arms over her hips, and pulled her down. I did exactly as she requested, listening to her grunts of pleasure as I swabbed my tongue over her swollen lips and her throbbing clit. The sounds of passion she was making, and the way her pussy tasted had brought me back up to a hard and ready state.

She gasped out, "How's the stress now?"

"Almost gone", I replied.

She pulled back, replied "Excellent!", as she slid down my body. Squatting over me, she notched the head of my cock against her, and slammed her throbbing cunt down, impaling herself completely in one powerful down thrust. I grunted as my cock was engulfed in the fiery furnace of her cunt, listening to the squelch of my cock being engulfed by her hot juices. She started to ride me, ramming up and down, the tight quivering inner flesh molded around me, bringing my cock up towards orgasm. I reached out, and ran my hands over her swaying jugs, tweaking her throbbing, rock hard nipples.

She squealed with delight, and gasped "Fuck me!" as she gave me the most powerful fuck I had ever had. Her fiery cleft was gripping me, and we were both reaching our peaks.

She managed to gasp out, "Any stress now?"

I grunted, "No, no more stress!"

She cried out "Excellent, yes, so excellent, oh fuck yes, cumming, cumming oh fuck, YES!"

Her cunt clamped down tightly on my cock, convulsing and spasming wildly. She let out a muffled cry as she reached orgasm, and my muffled cry of climax joined hers, as I felt my cock go off, shooting a thick volley of seed upwards into her tight, eager, fiery hot box.

That really helped to relieve the stress, but she warned me that it would take several treatments to really bring me back to good health, and continued treatment afterwards, to be sure the stress does not return. But that's okay, she is treating me free of charge, just so long as I fuck her and suck her at every treatment, and stress is longer a problem in my life. Being a patient who follows Doctor's orders, I have no problem with her treatment skills, and her excellent bedside manner.

Mercury
03-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Ill book today

Bindncuftite
03-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Damn, and to think I need a new Doctor too :-)

chren49
05-15-2013, 07:45 AM
always love stress relief

Reddy
07-10-2013, 04:43 AM
I have a young attractive female doctor. She gives me full genital exam on each visit, but only wish she would provide the same as in your story.

scotty2hotty
01-29-2016, 10:12 AM
wish I had a female Dr. like yours.

Rammy
01-31-2016, 06:11 PM
Perfect Doctor !