PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Encounter

UncleAndy6591
03-24-2013, 03:35 AM
It was a sunny Saturday in March. I decided to take a mid-day walk. I normally get my weekend walks in early in the morning, and had already done so this day. But it was such a nice day, I just couldn’t resist getting in a few extra miles in the sun. I parked my motorcycle downtown near the end of the river walk and headed up the boardwalk. After perhaps a hundred yards I encountered a couple sitting on one of the benches looking out at the river. As I approached their heads turned toward me.

I smiled and greeted them with a friendly “good morning, folks”. I expected the usual “good morning” in return, but the man instead asked “where’s your bud?” I was taken aback for a minute, until I realized I had seen this man previously with a homeless person to whom I had once given $50. I guessed this was the ‘bud’ to which he was referring. I had guessed wrong, but replied I didn’t know where he was. He replied “your bud’s in my pocket” and presented his hand for a knuckle bump, smiling. I bumped his knuckle smiling back and his companion said “I thought you were like some professional or something”. “Excuse me” I replied. “Yeah, well you know the way you’re dressed and the way you were walking, I thought you were like a business man or a cop or something” she said smiling.

When I’m out for a walk, I like to keep my head up and shoulders back and down. It’s just good posture and it allows me to see what’s going on around me. I also like to make eye contact with people I meet and give them a friendly greeting. I enjoy being courteous on the trail. I am guessing this is the ‘way I was walking’ the lady was referring to. I stopped and we chatted for a few minutes. I introduced myself as Andy and they informed me their names were Rob and Brenda. We talked about the weather and why I was walking. “I seen you struttin’ your stuff out here a few times” Rob said at length. “You got a wife?” he asked. I wasn’t sure of the reason for the question, but had no reason to lie and so replied “yes”.

“I got me one too” Rob said patting Brenda on the knee and then sliding his hand halfway up her thigh. “What was that about?” I wondered. I looked from him to Brenda who was smiling as she parted her legs just slightly. She was a nice looking lady in her mid forties with dark hair. I couldn’t see her eyes as she wore sunglasses but I guessed they were brown. I judged by her complexion and features that she was Asian and Hispanic mix but couldn’t be sure. She was slightly overweight, but nicely curved with large breasts and a slightly round belly. Both wore jeans and what appeared to be t-shirts under light jackets. “And a very nice looking one at that” was all I could come up with for a response. Brenda laughed and spread her legs just a little more as Rob moved his hand a little higher on her thigh. She shook her head and tilted it back a little and a sigh escaped her lips.

I wondered if they were perhaps exhibitionists out to have a little fun showing off before going back and having sex while talking about all the guys they had teased during the day. I was thinking it was time to continue my walk when Rob spoke again. “My wife really likes you” he said. “What say you come back to our place, smoke some bud and maybe have a little fun with both of us?” he added as he slid his hand up until he was cupping Brenda’s sex through her jeans. She smiled at me again and moaned slightly, spreading her legs still farther apart. “You won’t regret it. I promise” Brenda added, pulling her glasses down with one hand to reveal deep brown eyes and giving me a wink. With her other hand, she slipped the zipper on her jacket down, pushed it open a bit and squeezed the nipple on one of her large tits through her shirt.

I wasn’t sure what to say. I hadn’t smoked pot in decades and hadn’t had sex with a woman other than my wife in over 30 years. But here I was, tempted to go with this couple and do who knows what. My mouth was too dry to speak and my brain was busy trying to come up with excuses for me to get out of here. My little head started thinking for me, and I nodded. Brenda reached forward and grabbed my hand pulling it toward her large tit and holding it there. I felt her hard nipple through the fabric of shirt and bra. I also felt a hand slide up my leg cupping my cock and testicles. I realized the hand could not be Brenda’s and looked down to see Rob’s hand, the same one that he had slid up his wife’s leg, cupping my balls. I was surprised, less by the fact that it was his hand feeling my junk, but more by the fact that I didn’t find it repulsive. It just felt good and my cock started to grow.

“Why don’t we get out of here and head for our place” Rob said, after what seemed like minutes, though it was probably just a few seconds. “OK, I’ll follow you. I’m just down at the end of the boardwalk.” I said. My mouth had somehow regained its power to vocalize. They rose and we walked together arm in arm to their car, an older sedan that despite its age seemed to be in perfect running order. The three of us climbed in the front seat with Brenda in the middle.

As Rob drove slowly to the end of the boardwalk, Brenda unfastened her pants and guided my right hand inside to her pussy. I pinched her hairless lips together trapping her clit between them and began to slowly jerk her off. Her sharp intake of breath let me know my manipulations were appreciated. She turned her face toward me and I leaned in and kissed her, pulling her lower lip between mine and sucking gently on it. I had my left arm on the seat back behind her and wrapped it round pulling her tightly to me. Our tongues met as she parted her lips and we wrestled with them, each exploring the other’s mouth as deeply as humanly possible. She raised her hips from the seat, pushing her jeans and panties down to allow me more access to her cunt.

I continued to jerk Brenda off still squeezing her clit firmly between the lips of her pussy. She began to hump her hips trying to set the pace of my manipulation. She began moaning loudly into my mouth as we kissed. “This is fucking hot” Rob said. He was so engrossed in watching his wife being jerked-off, he almost hit a parked car as we neared the spot where my bike was parked. Just as we reached the end of the boardwalk, Brenda came grunting and bucking her hips as her orgasm took control of her body. The force of her orgasm broke our kiss as she threw her head back in a silent scream. She sat panting as I patted her pussy and got out of the car. “I’ll follow you” I said to Rob and he nodded.

They waited as I donned my gear and started my bike. As I followed I watched from behind as Brenda’s head disappeared behind the seat. She was obviously giving Rob some head as he drove. I’m certain he was enjoying it. Their car would veer first one way then the other as he would forget he was driving in favor of the feeling of Brenda’s lips on his cock. We drove a couple miles toward the south end of town to a somewhat seedy looking older motel that had been converted to apartments. We parked in front of their unit and I climbed off my bike removing and stowing my helmet in the saddle bag. Both Brenda and Rob looked slightly disheveled as the got out of the car. Their flies were both unzipped and their shirts half tucked. I noticed a bit of cum at the corner of Brenda’s mouth just before she licked it off, staring me in the eyes and then winking with a smile. Rob opened the door and I followed Brenda into their small apartment.

Their accommodations consisted of what had once been two adjoining motel rooms, one of which had been converted to a living room and kitchenette. Furnished with mismatched but functional items, it was none the less tidy and welcoming. “Welcome to our home” Rob said as he removed his jacket and hung it on a peg near the door. Brenda was also pulling off her coat and did the same with it. I followed suit removing my motorcycle jacket and placed it on an empty peg. I then bent down and removed my boots and set them on the floor beneath the jackets. Brenda and Rob had likewise removed their shoes and placed them on the floor beneath the pegs. Brenda pulled me to the sofa and patted a spot beside her as she sat at one end. I took a seat as Rob joined us sitting close beside me.

Rob pulled a small baggie of marijuana from his pocket and placed it on the low table in front of the sofa. He then produced a pipe and lighter and proceeded to fill a bowl for us. He took a hit and passed the pipe to me. I had not tried pot in years and was surprised by the potency on my first hit. I almost immediately felt the way I remembered feeling after a full joint. And this was my first hit. I passed the pipe to Brenda, who took a long deep hit before passing it back to Rob. I was totally buzzed and completely out of it by the time the bowl was finished.

I watched in an altered state as Brenda removed her t-shirt and bra, freeing those luscious melons from their confinement. I complied, lifting my arms as Rob pulled my shirt tail out of my pants and pulled my shirt over my head. Soon all three of us were shirtless and I felt four hands touching me caressing my body. Brenda voiced her appreciation of my lack of body hair. I wanted to tell them how my wife liked me to shave my body including my genitals, but once again my mouth had lost its ability to vocalize. I leaned back into the sofa as Rob and Brenda explored my chest and stomach. I lifted my hips as Rob began to unfasten my pants and slip them along with my underwear from my body. I was now naked save my socks.

Brenda stood and removed her jeans and panties, then sat and pulled off her own socks and mine as well. I felt a hand stroking my cock and balls and realized it was Rob. I didn’t resist, it felt so good and right. Brenda leaned toward me and kissed me as Rob bent over and took my semi hard cock into his mouth. I am not sure when it happened but I realized Rob was also naked. With my right hand I reached between his legs and began to stroke his hard man meat. He moaned out loud around my now hard dick. With my left hand, I once again reached between Brenda’s legs and pinched her clit between her pussy lips. I found it to be totally erotic sitting between this couple and jerking both of them off.

Rob’s hands cupped and fondled my balls as he sucked on my cock. Brenda caressed my chest and toyed with my hard little nipples, pinching and pulling them. I was lost in ecstasy as they pushed me deeper and deeper into lust. I felt Rob toying with my anus and spread my legs allowing him better access. I moaned as he pushed a finger up my ass. It was not a new feeling nor unwelcome. My wife had done the same on numerous occasions while sucking my cock and it usually led to a large and intense orgasm. I squirmed and moaned as Rob began pushing his finger in and out of my butt hole. He rewarded my actions by adding a second finger. “Oh, fuck,” I thought to myself, “it can’t get any better”. I was wrong once again.

Brenda and I were still kissing deeply and hard. I was running out of breath and felt nearly ready to pass out. Just as the lights were about to go out Brenda broke our kiss and breathed in deeply. I also regained some air and with it some of my wits. I told Brenda I wanted to taste her pussy and she climbed up of the back of the sofa pushing her cunt toward my face. I licked the full length of her slit a couple times and then sucked on her clit and began to blow her as Rob was blowing me. I was still stroking Rob’s cock with my right hand, but my left was free so I started tickling Brenda’s butt hole with it. She hissed and moaned telling me to “push it in, baby”. I was more than happy to comply and pushed, not one, but two fingers into her ass. She bucked and came almost immediately losing her footing.

Brenda fell down my body and landed with her ass on Rob’s head, forcing my cock deep into the back of his throat. My balls exploded with immense force when I felt him gagging on my cock and I pumped a huge load down this throat. He was trapped beneath Brenda and was coughing and sputtering under her ass. She was laughing so hard she couldn’t get off and I could do nothing as both my hands were also pinned beneath her. Finally she found her footing before Rob suffocated and stood up on the couch. Her pussy was right next to my mouth, so I stuck out my tongue and licked it. She pushed her cunt tight against my face and I began eating her once again. She moaned encouragement and grabbed my head with both hands.

Rob meanwhile sat coughing and sputtering for a minute while he recovered from near suffocation. He looked over at Brenda riding my tongue and got an idea. He climbed up behind his wife and shoved his still hard cock deep into her pussy and began to fuck her as I sucked on her clit. His balls slapped against my chin as he pumped his cock into Brenda’s soaking slick cunt hole. I ran my hands up his thighs and caressed his balls and ass. I tickled his butt hole and received an appreciative moan. I shoved a finger inside his ass and he fucked his wife harder. Soon he was spilling his load deep in her slippery cunt. His cum began seeping out around his cock mixed with Brenda’s as she once more bucked her hips in orgasm.

As Rob pulled his cock from Brenda’s cunt I sucked it into my mouth and cleaned their mixed juices from it along with the last couple squirts of his cum. He stepped from behind Brenda pulling his dick from my mouth and she slid down straddling my lap facing me. My mouth was still full of cum and I shared it with her as we kissed. With Brenda’s pussy pressed against it, my cock began again to harden. She slipped her hand between us and guided it into her sloppy wet cunt. We sat like this as Rob walked to the refrigerator and pulled out three beers. He returned and handed one to each of us. “Let’s enjoy a brew and then move into the bedroom” he said with a smile….

actionmaster6
04-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Nice start to the story. Hope to read more about the encounter.