PDA

View Full Version : The Masseuse Part 2a - Susanne and Liz

UncleAndy6591
03-28-2013, 09:19 PM
I accidentally skipped the original part 3 so here it is as 2a.

A week later, I got another call from Susanne, asking for another appointment. “I really shouldn’t” I said on the phone “you’re underage and someone might find out”. She argued that I’d already done it and she wanted more. I halfheartedly told her she could probably get all she wanted from boys her age, which she rebuffed with “Not like I can get from you”. I caved and made the appointment. As before, I arrived at the office early and set things up. I planned this time to be able to finish her massage before I fucked her, but I was going to fuck her silly. When Susanne arrived, I was once more surprised and taken aback. She came into the office with another girl in tow. “What the h-?” I started to say as Susanne cut me off with “Hi, Andy, this is my friend Liz” sweetly introducing the two of us in an attempt to defuse the situation. “I’m very pleased to meet you Liz, but” I started but once again I was cut off. “Liz wants a massage just like you gave me. C’mon Andy, please”. She drew the last word out into an endearing plea and my heart melted. “OK, OK, I’ll give Liz a massage, just this once” I agreed.

I took Liz into the massage room and as I had with Susanne directed her to disrobe to her level of comfort and get on the table under the top sheet face down. I went back to the outer office which was quite small to talk with Susanne. I let Susanne know that I intended to give Liz a massage and that’s all, I had no intention of fucking another 16 year old. “Oh, she’s not 16, Liz is only 15 she doesn’t turn 16 until December” Susanne said with a sinful little grin on her face. “Well, it doesn’t matter, I don’t plan to fuck her” I said. “You didn’t plan to fuck me” she replied. I turned toward the massage room, Susanne followed. I knocked and Liz responded. As I entered I asked Liz “Would you like Suanne to come inside while I give you your massage or would you prefer she wait in the outer office?” “Oh, I’d like Susanne to be here and watch” Liz replied. “OK” I directed Susanne to the chair in the corner of the massage room. “I have to apologize, as I thought I was going to be working with Susanne today I just have scented oils in the warmer, but you can have your choice of blue lotus or mango” I informed Liz offering her a whiff of each to sample. “Oh, they both smell so nice, but I think I’d like the second one” she said. “The mango it is” I replied and placed it in my belt holster.

As I turned down the top sheet I noticed that Liz, like Susanne was, braless. Unlike Susanne though, when I reached her butt area, I noticed the top of a thong. Liz was at least modest enough to keep her panties on for the massage. “Are there any areas where you have pain or stiffness and would like me to concentrate?” I asked Liz as I started applying the oil to her back. “My abs are kind of sore from all the crunches we did this week” Liz replied. “OK, we can work on those once you turn over. In the mean time I can do a little extra work on your obliques. That should also help some” I said and began to work my hands under the opposite side of her body, pulling upwards and outwards on her side muscles. “Oh, that feels good” she moaned. I worked a little longer on her right obliques then rubbed her back some more as I moved around to her right side so I could do the left obliques. Again she moaned her appreciation as I pulled and tugged across her side muscles. This time she humped her hip up and down a little as I worked her side. I glanced over at Susanne and saw she was sitting in the chair with her skirt pulled up to her waist. She had both hands stuffed down in her crotch and was rubbing a very wet teen pussy. I started to get hard. She had that devilish little grin on her face again.

I peeled my eyes away from Susanne, and concentrated on giving Liz a good relaxing massage. I folded back the sheet between her legs leaving it to cover her crotch and the crack of her ass. I began massaging the backs of her legs which were already spread with her feet almost hanging off the edge of the table. AS I rubbed her legs she moaned and vocalized encouragement. She was enjoying the massage, and so was I. As I worked her upper thighs and hip area, my hand brushed the crotch of her panties a few times. She would immediately hump her crotch against my hand. It was becoming evident I would probably end up fucking this 15 year old cutie. I looked over at Susanne as she pushed her right hand into her pussy. Her shirt was pushed up and her left hand was busy rubbing her tits. I was completely hard now, my dick straining against my fly. I repositioned the sheet once more to cover Liz and the pulled it up as a screen and had Liz turn over. As I returned the sheet to cover Liz, I glanced at Susanne and was glad to see her skirt and shirt both in place and her sitting quietly. She still had that grin on her face, but she just sat there sucking her fingers.

I slipped a small towel under the sheet and asked Liz to position it so she was covered, then folded back the sheet so I could work on her abs. I started rubbing on the oil, working in a clockwise direction. Liz moaned as I slowly increased the pressure I applied, working to open the muscles so I could get in a little deeper. I was working mainly on her upper abs from her ribs to just below the navel. “Oh, that feels so great. Can you go a little lower? My tummy area is a little stiff too” Liz asked. I folded the sheet down just a bit more, exposing her tummy down to the top of her bright pink thong. I massaged the front of her hips and then began working small circles in her flat, silky lower abdomen. She moaned outright and pushed her hips upward into my hands. I looked into her eyes as I slipped the fingers of my right hand, under the top of her panties. She smiled and arched her hips forward encouraging me to continue. With my left hand I pulled the towel off her teenage tits and began to massage them and pinch her hard pink nipples. I slipped my right hand down inside to her teen pussy. “Yes, oh yes keep going” she said. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and glanced over as Susanne stripped off her clothes. She began masturbating again as she watched me fingering her friend, bringing her to her first orgasm of the night. Liz panted and moaned as I fingered her pussy though her orgasm.

Liz lifted her butt off the table and began pushing her panties down. I took over once she had them mid-thigh. I then grabbed her hips and turned her sideways on the table, her ass on the edge closest to me. As I freed my raging hard-on from my pants, Susanne climbed up on the table and straddled her friend facing me, her pussy over Liz’s face. Liz began lapping hungrily at Susanne’s cunt while I pushed my prick into hers. This is not her first time eating pussy, I thought. She moaned loudly as my cock worked deeper in her cunt. Susanne smiled at me with that sinful little grin. “You don’t plan these things, they just happen” she said. She then pushed her cunt down into Liz’s face and moaned out encouragement to suck her clit. Liz’s hot little cunt gripped and squeezed my cock as it slid in and out of her. Once again I did not feel the tear of a hymen or any resistance at all. Liz was not a virgin either. I wondered if it had been some high-school boy, or Susanne who had taken her cherry. It didn’t really matter as her body quivered and her cunt gripped my cock as she came. I looked down and saw her cunt juice all over my cock.

Meanwhile Susanne, was cumming all over Liz’s face. She jumped down off the table and bent over in front of Liz and began eating her pussy. I jumped in behind Susanne and shoved my cock into her cunt. She grunted and moaned as I pumped her hot teen pussy. I reached around and fingered her clit in rhythm with my pounding of her cunt. I was getting close to cumming but wanted to cum in Liz, so I asked if she wanted my load inside her. “Yes, oh yes, cum in my pussy” she moaned. Susanne moved out of the way and I stuffed my cock back in Liz. In just a couple minutes of pumping, I spewed my large load inside her hot gripping cunt. She cried out as I spilled my load and the feel of cum in her cunt sent her over the edge. She came hard one more time. Susanne still needed to cum again so I had her lie beside Liz on the table and began fingering her cunt, working her g-spot with my fingers and her clit with my thumb. As she neared orgasm, I concentrated my efforts on her g-spot and increased the pace and force. Susanne’s pussy soon squirted out huge quantities of woman juice. Her eyes rolled back and she fainted out like a light. “What the fuck was that?” cried Liz. “She squirted” I replied simply, as Susanne’s eyes began to flutter open once more. “What do you mean, ‘squirted’?” Liz asked. “It’s called female ejaculation” I replied. “Almost any woman can achieve it, given the right stimulation”. “Stimulate me” Liz pleaded. “I want to achieve that”.

I had Liz lie back next to Susanne. Susanne sat up to watch carefully. I began by sliding one finger into Liz’s pussy and pressing down towards her ass. Soon after, I rolled my hand over and inserted a second finger. I began to walk my fingers against her g-spot while stimulating her clit with my thumb. I began to slowly increase my pace and the force applied. Liz was soon moaning and humping her hips in sync to my rhythm. Susanne sat by mesmerized by the site of her friend humping my hand so feverishly. Soon Liz began to cry out as her body tensed and her cunt squirted all over my hand and arm. My massage table and the floor was a mess. Liz’s body continued to writhe and twitch for nearly a minute as her orgasm subsided. She hadn’t passed out like Susanne, but she had most assuredly had the best orgasm of her young life. After the girls had showered and redressed, I ushered them out of the office. I still had to clean up before heading home. “That was some fun” remarked Liz. “Can we come by again next week?” “Just don’t surprise me with anymore girlfriends, OK” I replied. “OK” said Susanne “If we’re gonna bring anyone else, we’ll let you know ahead of time, at least a few minutes anyway”. She then laughed as the girls headed out the door of the office. I went home to an empty house. My wife was on a girl’s only trip to Vegas with her best friend’s daughter. The trip was a birthday present and a chance to blow off a little steam. I was happy to have some time to myself.

scotty2hotty
03-03-2016, 09:34 AM
another great addition