PDA

View Full Version : After school sessions

niteowluk2003
04-01-2013, 08:04 AM
This story is taken and expanded from a story I found on the internet which had no known Author.

Chapter 1.

The Afterschool sessions.

Miss Parsons was the English lit teacher at Walmingford Elementary School; she was 32 years of age and had been at this school for twelve months when our story begins. It was just after the last period and all the pupils had gone home as Margaret Parsons sat in her empty classroom marking some papers; she found she needed to go to the toilet. Unusually she suddenly felt the need to go pretty quick; so she hurried out of the classroom and down the corridor towards the staff room. She barely made it to the Staff toilets and as she sat there in the cubicle she began to hear strange almost gurgled sounds from somewhere outside the toilets.

Finally after flushing the loo and washing her hands she stepped once more out into the corridor; again the almost eerie sounds happened again; curious as to what she was hearing; she scanned the corridor the sound seemed to be coming from further away from her classroom. Fearing that there may be a break in to one of the other classrooms she slowly carefully and quietly walked towards the sounds.

At the top of the boiler house steps; she found the noises almost grunting noises now it seemed; were coming from down those steps; she tried the boiler house door and found surprisingly it opened. She thought it was not like Old man Wilkins to leave this door unlocked; now she was sure the noises were coming from down those stairs. Quietly descending the stairs her eyes struggling to adjust to the lessening light she moved towards the sounds and suddenly she stopped dead in her steps for she could not believe what her eyes were taking in.

There was Miss Williams the sixty year old Maths teacher; stark naked and Old man Wilkins was stuffing his over sized black cock into her overflowing cunt. Melinda Williams was grunting for Zack Wilkins to fuck her harder and old man Wilkins was telling the white spinster that she was a slut for black cock. While Miss Williams was agreeing with him she also added that she was a slut for any cock the size that he possessed.

Suddenly Margaret bumped into a crate as she tried to quietly get closer to see the action taking place; her eyes transfixed on the size of Zack’s cock as it ploughed into Melinda’s furrow; did not see the crate. Instantly the action froze and both Zack and Melinda scanned the gloom in Margaret’s direction. Zack suddenly called out that it was that prim and proper Miss Parsons and he grumbled that now they were in trouble; but Miss Melinda Williams Simply said in a serious toned voice; “Margaret, Come here!” When she sensed no movement she sharply added “NOW!”

Margaret moved almost on autopilot; as she meekly moved to stand just in front of the cavorting pair; she stared at the ground by her feet as Melinda Studied her figure. “Undress fully!” again nothing seemed to happen until in the same stern voice Melinda added, “NOW: Bitch!” Once more as if her hands were not her own Margaret began undressing; much to the amusement of Zack.

As soon as Margaret was naked; Melinda commanded her to suck on Zack’s cock; telling her to taste not only her own cunt juice but traces of Zack’s spent spunk. Zombie like Margaret moved and knelt down before opening her mouth and accepting the thick black man meat of Zack. Soon he was sawing his prick in and out of her mouth almost causing her to choke as his cockhead hit her tonsils but she never tried to close her mouth to refuse entry.

Melinda now knelt beside Margaret and latched her own mouth on to the younger woman’s breast, raking her nipple with her tongue as she playfully nipped at the abundant tit flesh; Margaret’s body began to respond to the ravages placed upon it and she felt her cunt bubbling away like a volcano. It only took two fingers from Melinda sliding into her soaking shaven cunt to trigger her first climax; adding her thumb to the mix by strumming her clit had Margaret’s hips thrusting as if accepting some giant imaginary cock.

Zack fought off his impending desires to flood her mouth with his spunk but only until Margaret suddenly turned on a vacuum cleaner in her throat and using her tongue she sucked and swirled his cock head in lashing of saliva until it suddenly erupted gushing loads of hot white sticky spunk into her eagerly clutching throat.

As they calmed down; Melinda told Margaret that she was now her private bitch and she would come whenever beckoned and she would not only put out to whomever she was told to but she would learn to service Melinda’s juicy cunt with her fingers and especially her tongue.

As if to press home the point; Margaret had to suck the cooling spunk and cunt juice from Melinda’s stretched cunt while using her fingers on her own itchy desperate cunt. Zack marvelled at the willingness of Margaret in doing whatever she was ordered to do by the older heavily breasted maths teacher. He thought to himself that as Miss Williams was his bitch; so now Miss Parsons would become his too but it was not to be; as he discovered later; Miss Williams told him that Parsons was off limits to him unless by her own specific command.

Zack reasoned to himself that why spoil a good thing by arguing the toss right now but he would work on his white; black-cock loving bitch to make sure he was still the top dog; little did he know that he was less needed now by the aged spinster; for she had a willing cunt lapper at her disposal whenever she wanted it.

As Margaret sucked and licked at Miss William’s hairy cunt; Zack marvelled at the dexterity of her nimble tongue as it seemed to search out every nook and cranny in the older woman’s cunt. The rising tide of Melinda’s passion bore testament to the skills demonstrated by the younger woman’s mouth and the whole spectacle had the invigorating effect on Zack’s cock; for without it being touched he was now rock hard again and eager to get some of the red hot action taking place before him.

Taking the chance as both women were otherwise occupied; Zack slipped his hard cock into Miss Parson’s soaking wet cunt; No sooner was the head of his cock wedged between the succulent lips of her cunt than She grunted and groaned for him to fuck her hard; the sounds seemed much more animalistic muffled as they were within the hairy spread lips of Miss Williams cunt.

Zack soon settled into a fast and furious pace as Margaret covered Melinda’s clit with her lips and sucked hard as if trying to catch her breath; the effect on Miss Williams was instantaneous; she threw her head back in wild abandon as she screamed out Margaret’s name as her cunt convulsed in its throes of orgiastic pleasure.

Despite having had his cock sucked only a short while ago; Zack still felt the pressure of Margaret’s cunt milking at the very roots of his cock; so much so his balls seemed to throb and tingle as he found it impossible to resist further; Bright lights flashed in his brain as he spunk shot along his cock and spurted its feverishly hot spunk all around the walls of Miss Parsons cunt.

The three adults collapsed in a heap as they panted their way back to recovery. In the afterglow of their great sex they smiled at one another and Miss Williams scolded him about not being man enough to wait until being told to join them; he looked her square in the eye and informed her that she was not the only fucking bitch here to enjoy herself.

Slowly they dressed and parted company; Zack back to stoking the boiler which he found mildly amusing as he thought of stoking one boiler having just serviced another old boiler. Miss Williams led Miss Parsons by the arm up to her classroom; once in the confines of the class room Miss Williams demanded that Miss Parsons place her frame over the older woman’s knee and accepted her punishment of six spanks to show her just who was in charge.

Secretly Margaret was thrilled at the prospect of being spanked for as a child her earliest sexual experiences were from her own father spanking her naked body in the living room at home in front of her own mother; which made it all the more humiliating and yet more sexually exciting.

niteowluk2003
04-02-2013, 05:00 AM
Chapter 2....... This chapter is mostly the original work of the unknown Author.

Chapter two; The next day.

Next day had been really strange for Miss Parsons; her arse still tingled from the spanking she had endured from Miss Williams; She was having great difficulty concentrating on her English Literature subject. Her mind kept reliving the events of last night and especially the spanking which even now was causing her cunt to churn and bubble away.

Tommy Jenkins stared out the class room window, his mind a thousand miles away from the subject of "Silas Marner", the seventh hour literature assignment for the day. His reverie was shattered by the sharp crack of Miss Parsons' voice, "Tommy, will you please pay attention to this class; I know this isn't the easiest assignment, but please try to keep your mind on the subject at hand!!!"

"Yes ma'am," he mumbled, while again turning his gaze to the blue cloud filled sky. Mercifully the bell ending the period rang, and twenty eight juniors shuffled out the door and off to their next class, all that is except Tommy, who was detained by Miss Parsons before he could make his escape.

"Sit down please," she asked, while motioning to the seat in the front row, "now you haven't been yourself for over a week now, and I want to know if there is anything I can do to help you?" Tommy, now feeling more miserable than ever, just shrugged his shoulders and mumbled, "There's nothing anyone can do."

"Well," she replied, "I want to see you in here after school and we'll see if we can get to the bottom of this, now off to your last period class!" Hurrying down the hall, Tommy thought, "Christ, that's all I fucking need; some meddling by a dumb teacher even if she meant well!" He barely made to his eighth period social studies class and thankfully, for the next fifty three minutes his mind was off his problem.

At exactly 3:45pm Tommy entered Miss Parsons' class room where he found her busily correcting some papers from the day's assignments. She had her head down and didn't realize he was there, so he cleared his throat, startling her a little, but she quickly regained her composure and said, "Good, I'm glad you made it, now maybe we can get to the bottom of this, please sit down," while she went over and closed the door.

Returning to her desk, she sat down and in doing so she spread her legs; instantly a sudden thrill shot through her coil like cunt; she blushed slightly and hoped no one noticed. She leaned forward and asked, "Now, Tommy, tell me exactly what's been bothering you, your grades have slipped, and you're not paying any attention in class!"

"Well, Miss Parsons, I uh, well, I don't know exactly where to, I mean......"

"Now how am I going to help you if you don't tell me what your problem is," she asked, "so, let's get down to it, what is bothering you!?!"

"Well, it's Cheryl, my girl friend, you know her right," he stammered?

"Yes, I know her, she's a lovely girl, what does this have to do with her," asked Miss Parsons? "Well, she's afraid to, I mean, she wants to but when she saw it, well........" "Tell me, what is she so afraid of, Tommy," she demanded!?! "Well, we both want to do it, but she's afraid to," replied a red faced Tommy! Miss Parsons was now getting the picture and said, "Oh, I see, Cheryl thinks she's too young, and isn't ready for sex, am I right???"

"Uh, no, not exactly," Tommy stammered on, "she wants to all right; she puts out until we actually begin to get down to it, but well, she says; she thinks I'm too big for her!" Miss Parsons smiled at the embarrassed lad and replied, "That's understandable for a young girl Tommy, they're so inexperienced that the first time they're very afraid!"

"It isn't that Miss Parsons, she says I'm freak, and no girl will ever let me, you know, do it with them; she also says that no girl would be able to accommodate me," he almost cried!

"Nonsense young man, I'm quite sure that you are a normal young man who is letting the ravings of an inexperienced young girl get the better of him," scolded Miss Parsons!!!

He shook his head slowly back and forth, and replied, "I don't think so; she seems pretty damn sure about it!"

Now an exasperated Miss Parsons stood up and walked around to the front of her desk and stood directly in front of Tommy and said, "All right, Tommy, I'm going to prove to you once and for all that what Cheryl is giving you is nothing but a line of pure bunk, as an older woman I have on occasion had the opportunity to see the penises of many young men, and I can say for a fact, that they all looked pretty much the same to me, now to prove this too you, I want you to stand up and show me your penis, and that will be the end of it, I can quickly tell you if there is anything to what Cheryl has been telling you!!!" Tommy turned six shades of red and started to protest, but Miss Parsons quickly cut him off and ordered him to stand up! He stood up with his face looking at the floor, too ashamed to look his teacher in the eye, and began fumbling with his belt buckle.

"Come on Tommy," she implored, "let's get this over with so you can go home, and I can go back to correcting my papers!"

Finally his jeans slipped down around his ankles leaving him standing there in his light blue boxer short while Miss Parsons was tapping her foot on the floor, obviously anxious for him to get his shorts down so that she could get back to work. Finally, not able to wait any longer she said, "My goodness, Tommy, let me do it for goodness sakes, we don't have all day here, and with both hands she reached out and with a hard tug jerked his shorts down by the elastic waist band. Even Tommy could tell from the look on her face that Cheryl was right, because her mouth was open and moving but no sound was coming out! The reason for Miss Parsons' muteness hung between the skinny thighs of the eighteen year old junior, a cock the size of which she had never seen, hanging semi hard, with a drop of precum hanging from the tip, she guessed that it was at least eight inches long, and it wasn't even full erect!!!

Her vagina immediately began to cream all over again at the sight of the massive maleness, while her mouth went dry, and her nipples grew hard inside of her lacy white bra. Her breathing became laboured as she tried to hide her obvious excitement.

"See," he fairly wailed, "I can tell from the look on your face that Cheryl is right; no woman will ever touch it let alone allow me touch her with it!!!" Partially regaining her numbed senses, Miss Parsons pulled her stare from the boy's crotch and looking him in the eye replied, "Oh no, Tommy, you have a beautiful penis, it is rather large, but most women would adore having their vaginas filled with such a huge erection!"

"Oh, you're just saying that to make me feel better," he said sadly, "no one wants me, or ever will!!!"

"Oh, Tommy, you're so wrong," she implored, "and just to prove it to you, I'll show you my own vagina to let you see how wet you've made it!" Lifting up her skirt, Miss Parsons pulled down her panty hose and panties in one motion, exposing a very hair pussy, its lips covered with cream from her obviously excited cunt.

Just seeing the opened brown furred lips of Margaret’s cunt; made Tommy's pecker snap to its full length of ten inches, with its circumference as thick as her wrist. Her head was now spinning, and her clit began to take control of her, which by now was throbbing, begging to be taken by the big stud prick! It didn't matter anymore who was the teacher or student, all she knew was that she had to have this thick cudgel in her mouth, and then in her weeping cunt. "May I touch it," she asked, with a hint of desperation in her voice?!?

Tommy was shocked initially but he still sensed right away that his big pecker held his teacher in its control, and that she would do almost anything to have it, so emboldened he offered, "Only if you touch it with your mouth, bitch, and be quick with it!!!"

The rough talk coming from the young boy was music to Miss Parsons' ears!!! Down on her knees she went, taking the egg size head into her hungry mouth, letting her tongue roam all over its massive smoothness! In a matter of a few seconds Tommy's mind exploded with wonderful unimaginable sensations and his pecker lurched and then unloaded into the hot mouth of This bitch of a young teacher, groaning loudly, she accepted his creamy gift with great appreciation!!!

Tommy was in absolute heaven but his cock never shrank at all; remaining as hard as a rock, when all at once the corridor door swung open and in strode Miss Williams, the old biddy math teacher from down the hall. She stopped in her tracks, almost as if electrocuted, at the sight of the young English lit teacher on her knees with a gigantic erection in her mouth!

"Uh oh," thought Tommy, "I'm in for it now!!!"

"Miss Parsons, just what do you think you're doing," intoned Miss Williams!?! "I'm sucking Tommy off, ma'am," replied Miss Parsons, pulling her mouth away from Tommy's meat just long enough to answer the old math teacher, while a Tommy couldn't believe it when instead of jumping to her feet, Miss Parsons calmly returned her warm mouth his pecker and resumed sucking it!!! "Well," retorted Miss Williams, "at least you should have the brains to lock the door!"

"I know, but once I saw this magnificent erection, I just kind of lost my head and went down on it," replied Miss Parsons, see how beautiful it is, look at the head, smooth and soft, just like velvet!?!"

"You're Tommy Parker, aren't you," asked Miss Williams, while staring at his fully erect organ?

"Yes'm," he replied, still a little confused with the situation he found himself in.

"Well, Tommy," asked Miss Williams, "have you ever stuck your erection into a woman's vagina?"

"No ma'am, my girl friend is afraid to," he answered quickly. Miss Williams looked at Miss Parker and said, "Margaret, I want to be his first, is that okay with you?" The way she said it, was obvious that she was the boss, and Miss Parsons would do whatever the old woman wanted her to.

"Yes, Melinda," answered Miss Parsons, "he's a very talented young man, I'm sure he will satisfy your every need!"

Tommy looked on with utter fascination as the older woman removed all of her clothing, the last thing being her bra, which encased two huge breasts with large rubbery nipples. Her body was out of shape compared to a younger woman, but Tommy had to admit that her full voluptuous curves were very erotic indeed! Miss Parsons cleaned off her desk and Melinda Williams lay down on her back with her legs spread wide apart, exposing a very hairy pussy that was once brunette, but now mostly gray.

"Margaret, get me ready please," ordered Miss Williams, and an obedient Miss Parsons didn't say a word, but slid between the full fleshy thighs and began tonguing her colleague in her hairy crack! Tommy was now stroking his meat in time with the slurping sounds emanating from the wet cunt of the math teacher, and after several minutes of sucking, Melinda pushed Miss Parsons away and told Tommy to take her place between her legs.

"Okay, Tommy," she said, "show mama what a big strong stud you are, and fuck her pussy hard!!" Miss William’s cunt fur was matted down from all the pussy juice, so her slit was clearly visible to his young eyes. He slowly worked the head of his cock into her cunt, adjusting his position so as to get the perfect angle for attack!

When the head was just inside of her, she ordered, "Now Tommy, bury it in all the way, and hurt mama's little cunt with your big hard cock!" Tommy didn't need another invitation, and with one mighty thrust rammed his virgin rod deep into the old woman's dripping slit! "Oh my god, Margaret, he's so fucking huge, he's ripping me wide open," she groaned, while cupping and caressing her massive tits!!!

Miss Williams then held her tits out and ordered Margaret to suck her tits and Miss Parsons eagerly jumped at the chance before latched her hungry mouth on to the hard cherry red nipple of the older maths teacher. Tommy had never felt anything quite so wonderful in his life! The inside of Miss William’s pussy was slick and smooth, and tight too, the combination of which in a matter of strokes caused him to release his load of cum deep into Miss William’s hot vagina!

"Oh, Margaret, you were so right, he is magnificent, long, hard, and very thick, the nicest fuck I've ever had," gushed a very satisfied Miss Williams! Miss Parsons stopped sucking and then leaned over and gave Miss Williams a deep kiss on the mouth and said, "I hope you enjoyed it, Melinda, I hope we can do it again soon!"

After everyone had dressed, Miss Williams pulled Tommy aside and said, "Young man; I think that you will need another session tomorrow after school, don't you!?!"

"Yes ma'am," a very happy Tommy replied, "tomorrow will be fine!" "And Tommy," Miss Parsons added, "do you think you can pay attention in class tomorrow!?!"

"Yes ma'am," he laughed, "I'll definitely pay attention tomorrow!!!" Tommy then added “Do you think it will be alright to bring Cheryl to show her that she was wrong about my cock?”

Both teacher’s agreed it would indeed be an excellent idea.

niteowluk2003
04-04-2013, 03:51 AM
This is the third and final chapter.

This chapter is mainly my extension of the story adding the implied desires from the second chapter.

AFTER SCHOOL SESSIONS 03

Chapter three; BRINGING CHERYL.

Tommy knew he was taking an awful chance, but if he was ever going to fuck Cheryl, he just had to let her watch him fuck either Miss Parsons or Miss Williams!!! If she could see how much pleasure he gave them with his big pecker, he was sure that then she would gladly let him put his penis into her cute little box!!!

The trick was getting her to join him in Miss Parsons' room after school, if she suspected anything, she wouldn't show up! Then it hit him, why not have Miss Parsons make Cheryl stay after school like she did him last night, then he wouldn't even have to say anything to her at all and she wouldn't suspect a thing!!! He went straight to Miss Parsons and explained his whole plan to her, and much to his delight she heartily agreed! They decided on a little twist, however, while Cheryl would come to Miss Parsons' room, Tommy would go to Miss Williams room and proceed to fuck her.

Miss Parsons would make up an excuse and take Cheryl along with her to Miss William’s room, where they would walk in on Tommy fucking the old lady with his huge cock. Miss Parsons would then order Cheryl to sit and watch, while Tommy satisfied Miss William’s desires, and no matter how scared she was, she couldn't help but be turned on watching Tommy fucking the old math teacher! It was absolutely fool proof!!!

Cheryl couldn't understand why Miss Parsons wanted her to come in after school, after all she was an outstanding student and she never caused any trouble in class. She knocked on the door and Miss Parsons called for her to enter. She was surprised when the young teacher told her that their meeting was to be held in Miss William’s room, because for one thing, she didn't have a class with her, and for another she was scared to death of the old math teacher!

As they walked through halls on their way to Miss William’s room, Cheryl wondered what in the world this was all about!

The room looked dark but Miss Parsons opened the door slowly and led Cheryl inside. Her eyes at first couldn't exactly make out what was going on, but it only took a few seconds for her to realize that Tommy, her boyfriend, was fucking old lady Williams like there was no tomorrow! Cheryl's head began to spin and her stomach lurched, with a feeling of nausea sweeping over her! "Let me out of here," Cheryl gasped, unable to grasp exactly what was going on around her!

Miss Parsons firmly gripped Cheryl's arm and marched her up to the front of the room where Tommy was busily ramming his thick rod into Miss William’s gaping cunt. Tommy looked over at his frightened girl friend and said softly, "Look Cher, my cock's not too big, both Miss William’s and Miss Parson’s say it's just perfect!" Cheryl was about to reply, when all at once Miss Williams vagina let loose with a drenching orgasm, one that covered the desk top with her hot cunt juice as she filled the room with a long loud moan while the young stud pounded his hard meat deep inside her hungry cunt!

Miss Parson’s then told Cheryl, "You are so lucky to have a boy friend with a cock that any other girl would die for, but no, you act as if he has the plague or something!" She looked up a Tommy and said, "Tommy, come over here and show Cheryl your penis, show her that it won't bite!!!" Tommy slid off Miss Williams, her cunt making a sucking sound when the thick prick popped out of it, and hopped over in front of Cheryl and Miss Parsons.

"Now Cheryl," she went on, "look at how magnificent it looks, thick, veiny, huge head, and of course very long!!!"

Cheryl didn't say anything, but inside of her panties she could feel her vaginal lips becoming wet with her juice, the sight of Tommy's pecker going in and out of the old woman had turned her on! She was brought back to reality when she heard Miss Parsons say, "Okay, Tommy, let's take off her clothes!"

The next thing she knew, four hands were busily removing every last stitch of clothing from her body! Her young pert breasts sat high on her chest, seemingly defying gravity, also became a magnet for the mouth of Margaret Parsons as in just a second she had one of Cheryl's pretty nipples between her lips and was sucking on her gently!!!

Cheryl was disgusted a having her chest attended to by another woman, but she sat there quietly and let the young teacher nurse on her hard nipple. By now Miss Williams had gotten off the desk and came over to the shell shocked girl and said, "Cheryl, have you ever eaten a vagina?"

"No," replied Cheryl vigorously, "I haven't, and I won't!!!"

"Oh yes my child, you will," soothed the old woman, "my vagina needs the tongue of a young girl to satisfy it, and you're just the one to do it!!" Miss William’s then leaned back against the desk with her legs spread wide apart, exposing her well fucked cunt, and said, "Margaret, Tommy, put her mouth on my crotch, I need another orgasm!"

"No, no," Cheryl said weakly, "I don't want to, don't make me, please, don't make me!!!" Her incantations went for naught, however, because both Tommy and Miss Williams slid her over to the dripping hairy cunt of Miss Williams and forced her mouth into her hot crack!

Cheryl began licking, tentatively at first, but soon she was feeding on the fat cunt as if it were the last food on earth! "That's very good my child," cooed Miss Williams, "take care of my vagina for me darling, make mama cum in your mouth!" The slim little blonde soon had the old teacher pulling her head hard to her slit, moaning loudly whenever the little cunt hit her hot clit. Cheryl's face was now covered with cunt juice, and when Miss William’s had her orgasm, she was flooded it with a lot more!

Cheryl only now became aware that she was not being held anymore; She raised her head weakly and saw Tommy now between Miss Parson’s legs sliding his cock back and forth into her cunt. Miss William’s noticed where Cheryl was looking and whispered that soon Cheryl would be enjoying the same sensations as she had endured and Margaret was now enjoying.

Tommy smiled towards his girlfriend and the old Maths teacher as he took Margaret toward her own personal heaven; she was already whimpering like a dog on heat; As his pace increased a notch the sounds became much more vocal and demanding as Margaret begged him to make mummy’s cunt; flood with love juice. Suddenly Miss Parson’s screamed as her orgasm overtook her and Tommy rammed his cock fully into her cunt and held it their; declaring that he was now cumming. At that moment Margaret felt his hot spunk stinging her cunt walls as they became coated in his baby making seed.

As the air now stank with sex aroma; Melinda pushed Cheryl towards the other pair and told her to suck Tommy’s cock clean and then she could have it ploughing her own tight cunt. Cheryl did not resist but meekly moved and began tentatively lick the side of Tommy’s cock. “Open-wide my dear!” Melinda encouraged; “now take his beautiful cockhead into your mouth and use your tongue to bathe it in saliva!” she continued.

Cheryl took to cock sucking like a little pro; and Tommy sat glassy eyed as his cock began to harden again; as it grew in hardness it stretched in length; reaching its magnificent ten inches again. Melinda then declared that Tommy was ready and with a quick feel of Cheryl’s cunt as she added, “by the feel of your cunt; you too are ready to accept this master cock!”

"Now it's my turn," commented Miss Parson’s, "I want your mouth to do me too!" Margaret Parsons lay back on the desk with her skirt pulled up to her waist and her vagina totally exposed for all to see! Cheryl, now she was more accustomed to pussy eating, didn't protest at all and buried her mouth on the puffy mound of the young teacher.

Her own ass was sticking up high in the air, so she wasn't even aware of it when Tommy slid in behind her and got ready to take her from the rear! He carefully lined up his massive pecker, and when her little hole was in his sights, he plunged in deep and hard, her little twat protesting the invasion of the over sized monster!

Cheryl let out a scream into Miss Parson’s vagina, as Tommy pounded in and out of the little girl's pussy, battering it into submission! Not more than ten strokes into her, and Cheryl had cunt wrenching orgasm, the kind that can only come from a very large penis, the kind that Tommy had hanging heavily between his legs!

Tommy was on cruise control now, not stopping for her orgasm, he kept on giving the little bitch his pecker until she had at least three more climaxes, on the final one he spewed his seed deep inside his little cunt girl friend's hot pussy!!!

When they were all done, their sexual organs completely spent, Miss Parson’s asked Cheryl, "Now do you see what I meant when I said a cock to die for!?!" Cheryl hugged Tommy and answered, "He's just perfect, Miss Parson’s, just perfect!!! And he is all mine!"

Both Miss William’s and Miss Parson’s reminded Cheryl that she needed to share Tommy a little more especially with them.

THE END