PDA

View Full Version : Sorority Treat

RichardAB
05-24-2013, 06:37 PM
I walked down the hallway with my girlfriend, Bridget, my hand clasped in her own, wondering what it was that we were doing tonight. She hadn't told me any details. Only that I should trust her, that it would be a very new experience, and that it would be fun for both of us. Bridget had joined a Sorority Sophomore year. She took me, as a guest, to several public events, but I still knew very little about this secretive sorority. She was a good match, with her clear blue eyes, brownish blonde hair, beautiful face and perfect skin. She stands 5 ft 5, has 36D boobs and a nice, round ass. Tonight she was wearing a short, purple skirt, with a red v neck and plunge bra that did a fantastic job of showcasing her tits! I, myself am a decent enough looker, with blue eyes, brownish hair, a height of 6ft 2, an athletic build and a handsome face. Tonight, I was wearing a pair of nice jeans and a green polo shirt.

We arrived at the door and I diligently pulled the key out of my pocket and handed it to Bridget. She opened the door and handed the key back to me. We entered and were checked in at the front by one of her sisters, Rachel. Rachel jotted my name down and gave me a badge, so that I would be official. I thought it was quite silly as I knew everyone that was going to be there already, but rules are rules. It was at that moment that something very, very odd happened.

Rachel smiled up at me with a twinkle in her eyes, lowered her gaze to my crotch, stared for at least a minute, and then looked over to Bridget, who nodded. Rachel stood up, walked up to me, looking me in the eyes, and then, to my surprise, grabbed the zipper of my pants and pulled it down. I was in shock, my eyes wide and my mouth dropped. I looked over at my girlfriend beside me and she simply looked into my eyes, smiled and put her arm around my waist, as if it were the most ordinary thing in the world. Rachel continued her task, undid the button of my pants, fished around in them a little more than was actually necessary, and pulled out my cock. She took a step back, as I immediately covered myself with my hands. "What the fu....?" I exclaimed, when Bridget interrupted. "It's ok, babe, you are tonight's entertainment. Along with several other selected studs", she said, smiling, as she pulled my hands away from my cock. Rachel smiled as she gazed upon my somewhat aroused, but still soft member that hung out of my pants.

Bridget took my hand and lead me to the living room, where all of the girls were spread around chatting noisily, each of them with a man who was in the same state of display as me. Some of them were already hard, while others were soft like me. I assumed that many of them were still in a state of utter shock like I was. As Bridget led me to the center of the room all eyes were on me, or rather, on my displayed dick. The fellas averted their eyes, but all of the girls stared at my cock with bulging eyes. I blushed as I felt the eyes of the girls gazing at my displayed penis. I hung my head, accepting the situation.

After a few seconds, the room suddenly erupted with hoots and hollers, applause and exclamations. "Nice dick, Bridget!!!" "Looks like you were telling the truth, girl." Suddenly my penis was no longer my own, but an object in the possession of my girlfriend. It was then that Rachel silenced everyone. She gestured to my seat and sent Bridget to another across the room. I sat down between Angie and Sarah, two girls I had met at previous events. The smiled at me and made eye contact, but mostly stared at my penis.

"Alright girls!!!", Rachel yelled, getting everyone's attention. "Welcome to the event. As you can see we have several "specimens" here tonight of great quality. They are here for you all to play with. Here are the rules. 1. As there are several boyfriends here sex is off limits, but everything else is allowed. 2. You have 5 minutes with each dick, at which point the music will turn on and the penises shall move to the right to another girl. That's it, have fun!!!", she said with a huge smile before sitting down.

The clock started. Sarah placed her hand under my chin, lifting my face to make eye contact with her. Her dark brown hair hung about her shoulders, over a dark blue top which displayed her B cup breasts. She smiled from ear to ear as her hand took mine and quickly placed it on her left breast, holding it there. Her other hand grabbed my soft dick and gave it a squeeze. My shock was immediately replaced by satisfaction as her hand moved along the length of my growing shaft. Before she knew it her time was up. She gave a pout as she reluctantly pulled her hand away from my now semi-hard dick.

Rachel stood up. "Alright girls, who wants a drink?" A dozen hands were raised. "Alright boys, time to fetch our drinks. And don't even think about putting away those dicks."

I stood and joined the line of swinging dicks that made its way to the kitchen. We each grabbed a pair of margharitas and made our way back to the living room. The music went on and we all moved to the right. I found myself before Lindsey and Jessica, but there was nowhere for me to sit. It seemed there were more girls here than men. "Hey, give us our drinks!", ordered Jessica as she took a good long look at my dick. I handed the drinks to the two girls. "Now stand with your feet shoulder length a part", ordered Lindsey. I did as I was told. "Now let's see what we can do with this dick." "Hang on a minute", interrupted Jessica. Both of her hands moved toward me, but instead of grabbing my dick, they went around it, to the open crotch of my pants, grabbed the material of my boxers and ripped right below the flap, creating a massive hole. She then stuck her hand inside and pulled my balls out of my pants. I winced at the sharp pain as she tugged my balls out of my pants, but found that the pain dissipated fairly quickly. Time was up, but both of the girls wore very satisfied grins. I moved to the right, where Lauren and Nancy stared as I approached. I must of been quite a sight, my scrotum stretched farther than it had ever been before, so that my balls hung in front of the hem of my jeans, my dick hanging semi-erect on top. The girls got straight to work. Lauren placed her hands on the sides of her breasts, pressing them together to form magnificent cleavage, while Nancy jerked me off to a full boner. The music played again and I moved again to the right.

I sat between two very sexy girls, opposite of Bridget on an identical couch on the other side of the room. My blood boiled when I saw that her breasts were being groped by her partner, while she stroked a large cock. I had no time to react, though, before my own dick was being jerked off by two pairs of hands. It was the last stop and I was relieved when I exploded in the hands of my two partners. I hugged them both, put my dick back in my pants and left with my girlfriend for a night of red hot sex!

hippeh
06-01-2013, 12:41 AM
sexy and a nice