PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of a Hypnotist!!!

RichardAB
06-04-2013, 02:49 PM
I considered myself very lucky to get a job right out of medical school. I was a psychiatrist, specializing in hypnotherapy. I had moved to a new town, and was doing quite well for myself, all things considered. I had just turned 27, was meeting a lot of people in my new home town and was making a good income. I had unfortunately just had a rough break up and had decided that I would take a break from the romantic scene for a while.

By day I was a law abiding hypnotherapist, using my skills to assist my patients in overcoming problems ranging from substance abuse to anxiety, to violent behavior. I quickly found, however, that it was quite difficult to stop news from spreading, and I was soon known as "that cool hypnosis guy". I frequently found myself showing off my skills to peers, even people that I had just met. While I had to admit it was a lot of fun, I always held my ethical code at the back of my mind.

One Saturday morning I received a phone call.

"Hey Bob, do you have any plans for tonight?", inquired my friend John.

"Nothing planned, no", I replied. "Why, what's up?", I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, I am having a party with some friends tonight. Will be about 30 people there. I thought it would be a blast if you could come over and chill, and perhaps show off your skills a bit?", he asked. I could tell he was grinning on the other line.

"Sure, bud", I said. "But I'm not doing anything too over the top."

I freshened myself up, putting on a brand new blue polo shirt and a nice pair of jeans, and making sure to put on some nice smelling aftershave and some cologne.

When I arrived I found the place to be thriving with activity. I guessed that John was right about there being 30 or so people. I let myself in through the front door, found John and some other people I knew. "Hey bud, glad to see you made it", John exclaimed, patting my shoulder. He got me a drink and I relaxed and chatted with people, having a good old time.

Suddenly a younger guy in a collared shirt and jeans tapped me on the shoulder.

"Your the hypnosis guy, right?", he asked.

"My name is Bob.", I said, letting my annoyance appear in my tone.

"Cool, well, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. See, my girlfriend is a bit frigid. It has been three weeks and I haven't even gotten as far as groping her yet. She is Catholic see and it is bugging me."

My minor irritation transformed instantly into rage, but I kept my cool, not letting my anger show through. If there was ever one thing in the world that I hated, it was this kind of rampant, self-obsessed, unabashed chauvinism.

"Alright, why don't you bring her over", I replied.

He returned with a very pretty brunette by his side. Her eyes were the same shade of brown, set in a beautiful face and an attractive body. I try not to objectify anyone, but I couldn't help but notice what I guessed were C cup breasts underneath her conservative blouse. Below she wore a very pretty skirt, that went down passed her knees, but almost made here even more attractive despite its conservative style.

I offered my hand to her and she took it. "Hi, I am Bob", I said, looking into her eyes. "I'm Sarah", she replied, with little eye contact.

"So this is the young lady", I said, mostly to her, but also to the punk by her side.

"She ain't that young. She's 18", said the punk with an attitude reeking of self indulgence.

"May I have a quick word with her alone?", I asked, or rather demanded.

The kid left and I immediately questioned the girl. I learned about her passions and her hobbies, what she enjoyed doing for fun. I have always been very interested in what is underneath. I quickly developed the opinion that despite her charming nature, she suffered from low self esteem, something blatantly obvious by her poor selection of companions.

I had her bonehead of a boyfriend return and hypnotized them both, convincing the bonehead that it would improve the experience.

I took a moment to form my suggestion for Sarah. I scanned the room. I placed my palm on her shoulder, and in a low tone gave her the suggestion: "when you wake up to my snap you will realize that you are way to good for your idiot of a boyfriend. In fact you detest him. You will immediately take up the opinion that you are single and will devote a small portion of your time looking for a suitable boyfriend, one who will appreciate you for who you are as well as for your physical beauty." I noted that she took a deep breath as I finished her suggestion.

I placed my palm on the shoulder of the egghead. I wanted to make him pay. "When I snap my fingers you will ejaculate whenever someone touches you."

I snapped my fingers

Both opened their eyes and had the slightly confused look on their faces that is usual for people right after hypnosis.

The idiot reacted first, placing his filthy arm around Sarah. Sarah reacted immediately, her eyes wide and her mouth dropped in shock. "What are you doing, Dan?", she exclaimed, in annoyance.

"Relax, babe, just chillin'", replied the idiot.

"Babe? I am not your babe", she replied with a look of revulsion on her face. I snickered as she quickly pushed his arm away from her and his body reacted as conditioned. His eyes widened and his face turned red, but it was quite subtle.

"You are my girlfriend, and will do what I say", he said grabbing her arm and making a scene.

"Girlfriend? I'm not your girlfriend? I would never DATE a guy like you", she replied as she grabbed his arm again and pulled it off of her. I noted her refusal to swear or to call the boy names, a sign of good character. Despite this there was a definite emphasis on the word you

"STAY AWAY FROM ME" she yelled, turning and walking away. The idiot grabbed her by the arm and Sarah spun around and slapped him hard across the face. Her jaw dropped as she and everyone else in the room watched his mouth open forming the obvious O face as he came in his pants.

"Let's get this freak out of her", said one guy as he firmly gripped the idiot's arm, while another guy took the other, the hilariousness continuing as the idiot continued to come.

I scanned around the room and was immediately gratified to see Sarah flirting with a handsome guy across the room.

ironeagle2
08-27-2017, 04:41 PM
great start hope there is more to cumm

comsmith22
09-02-2017, 06:24 PM
interesting... is this the start of a series of stories...