PDA

View Full Version : A Crash Course in Exhibitionism

RichardAB
06-04-2013, 08:36 PM
It wasn't until the third or fourth month of dating that Abi sprung the topic of exhibitionism on me. Prior to our conversation, I was not only a novice of exhibitionism, but it was actually more of a dread than a turn on. I was one of those "normal" people who had nightmares about turning up in class naked. Who on earth would find this a turn on? The first step went something like this.

"Hey babe", Abi exclaimed in her hot British accent as she jumped on top of me on the bed. I was lying face down, reading a magazine, and was surprised when she landed on top of me. I tossed the magazine aside and maneuvered myself to give her a sweet peck on the lips. "What's up, Abs?", I asked. "Oh, nothing", she replied in the devious, cheeky manner that she used when she had some sort of perverse idea. "Its about time to hit the gym, isn't it?", she asked with a cheeky smile. "Yes it is", I replied. "Alright, you just stay here and I will get our stuff", she said, leaving me smiling as she left. 'What is she up to now?', I thought to myself.

I thought about my amazing girlfriend. How amazing was it that she would be with a guy like me? I am not bad looking, don't get me wrong, but I am not a super model either. I am 6ft 2 inches tall, with a slim, athletic build, a handsome face, blue eyes and brownish blonde hair.

She on the other hand was gorgeous. She stood at about average height, had straight brown hair that fell to about shoulder length. Her eyes were blue, she had a beautiful nose that I found to be the cherry of her pretty face. She was about average in build. She kept active and hit the gym on a regular basis, but she also had the curves that I love to see in my lady. She had a lovely, round bottom, nice hips, and a pair of B cup breasts, which while not very large, were very perky, were topped with perfect nipples, and bounced and jiggled nicely when she moved.

Abi returned with a gym bag hanging from each shoulder. "Let's go slowpoke", she said with excitement. I took my bag from her, threw the shoulder strap on and gave her kiss.

---------------------------

I entered the men's changing room and unlocked my locker. I sat down as I opened up my gym bag. I examined everything as I took it out. A pair of sneakers, a white undershirt, my pair of blue track pants, and...... Wait a minute? Where is my underwear? I searched but it was not in the bag. I wore compression shorts when I worked out to prevent any embarrassing visual displays, but they were no where to be found. 'Did Abi forget to put them in or did she do this on purpose?', I wondered to myself.

I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. 'Nothing is outrageously obvious', I thought to myself. 'Maybe no one will notice.'

I put my bag in the locker and headed out the door to the gym. I immediately located Abi, who was wearing her typical plain white tshirt with a white sports bra underneath, and black track pants. She smiled and watched me as I approached. I wasn't certain, but I thought I saw her take several quick glances at my crotch.

"Ready to go babe", she said with a smile. I nodded in reply. "Let's stretch then."

We chose a corner out of the way and stretched our legs and arms, while I did my best not to stare as my beautiful girlfriend did more revealing stretches.

"Alright, time to warm up", she directed. "20 Jumping jacks". I was reluctant, but decided to do them with her. We started with our gazes directed at each others eyes. I noticed a glint of a smile in her eyes, but she kept going. My arms and legs moved in unison with hers. Soon I gave in to temptation and my gaze shifted south to her beautiful bosoms, which moved up and down a tiny little bit, limited by the proper fitting sports bra. When I looked back up I caught her red handed, staring at my crotch, where my flaccid dick and balls bounced erratically underneath the thin fabric of my trousers. "18, 19, 20", we counted together before collapsing on the bench nearby. "Good job, Abs", I said, putting my arm around her shoulder. "Good job yourself", she replied, moving her own arm around my waist. Her gaze returned to my crotch, then bounced back to my eyes in a flash. "I guess you caught me, babe", she said with a cute look on her face. "I guess I have. I can't help but think if certain things happened by accident?" "Perhaps, perhaps not", she replied with a sexy look. "I'll be right back", she said as she walked back to the ladie's changing room. I watched her ass as she walked away.

She returned in a couple of minutes and I immediately noticed that she was no longer wearing a bra under her white tshirt. Her breasts jiggled freely as she walked towards me, and while her nipples were not yet erect, anyone who bothered to look could see their shape through the fabric. "Alright, you, it is time for you to do weights", she said to me as she headed to the treadmill across the room. I went to the weight section and grabbed some barbells. I went to the bench and lay on my back, a barbell in each hand and did some presses, my eyes gazing up at the ceiling. After a few reps I dropped the weights and sat up. My eyes were drawn to my beautiful girlfriend on the treadmill. She was focused and running at a steady pace on the treadmill. My gaze dropped and I couldn't help but smile as I gazed at her breasts which bounced freely underneath her shirt. Before long I felt a twitch down below. I went to the curling area and put some weights on the bar, before moving behind the stand and starting my reps. As hard as I focused, I couldn't ignore the sight of my girlfriend and her bouncing tits. By the time I was done, a semi had formed in my pants. It pointed down at the floor, but was quite noticeable. I dropped the bar back onto the stand, and immediately put my hands in my pockets, covering my state of arousal.

Abi finished on the treadmill, grabbed a towel off of the rack and padded the sweat off of her forehead as she approached me. As she came nearer I noticed that she had sweated quite a bit during her workout. Her forehead, cheeks and neck were covered in drops of sweat as was the material of her white shirt, which was polka dotted with damp spots. She walked up to me. I gave her a peck on the lips and took the towel from her shoulder. I took an end of the towel in each hand and threw the center over her head, pulling her close to me. I wiped the back of her neck and the back of her shirt with the towel as she cooed into my ear. To my surprise she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a warm embrace. I instantly forgot that we were in the middle of the gym as well as my own lack of support down below as I felt her perky breasts squash against my chest as we held eachother close. She looked up and grinned at me. Perhaps she had felt some movement down below.

"Alright, time for benching", she ordered, pulling away from me. I went to the bench press, loaded the weights and lay down on my back. I grabbed the bar as Abi took her position to spot me. Abi was a lot stronger than she looked, but I rather doubted that she would help that much. She did it more as a formality than anything else. I lifted the bar and moved it over my chest. As I lowered the bar, Abi suddenly changed positions. She walked around and stepped over the bench with one leg so that she stood, a leg on each side facing me. I thought this was odd but made no comment. It was only after a couple of presses that I realized the seductiveness of her position. She stood facing me, with her body perpendicular with mind. Her legs almost straddled my crotch as she stood over me. While I was pressing she had her arms held out ready to help if need be and she was leaning forward. I tried to maintain focus but it was difficult not to get distracted by her chest which rose and fell, her bosoms blurry but very noticeable in my peripheral vision. Try as I might to resist, my body reacted to the display and the feeling of her legs touching my skin. My semi filled with blood and grew more and more erect. I counted my blessings when I realized that her position over my crotch was determined perhaps as much to hide my own arousal as it was to feed it. I raised the bar and dropped it safely onto the stand and fell back onto the bench, exhausted.

When her job as spotter was done, Abi lowered herself gently, easing herself down onto my crotch. She moved back a bit before sitting herself down, which I thought was a bit odd at first, until I realized that the head of my now fully erect, 7 inch long dick was pointed towards the ceiling and that she was lowering herself gently so that it was pushed back and pressed down against my stomach as she sat directly on top of it. My eyes almost rolled back in my head out of pure ecstasy. The feeling of her noticeably warm crotch pressed down against my throbbing dick felt amazing. She giggled as I tried to hide the pleasure on my face.

Suddenly we both turned to look when we heard someone call our names. Abi smiled as our friends Janet, Cindy and Rachel walked up. "Hey guys", Rachel said as they circled around. "I think that guy wants to use the bench". I looked up to see a large, burly man looking down at us with a look of obvious frustration on his face. I sat up as Abi stood, putting my hands in my pockets as I rose up into a standing position.

"What's wrong Rich, are we shy all of a sudden?", teased Cindy when she noticed that my hands were in my pockets. "Yeah, Rich, stop being rude and give the girls a hug", Abi taunted, a devious smile on her face. I looked down at her wide eyed. 'What is she doing?', I thought to myself. 'She knows that I have to hide this huge boner I am sporting right now'.

"We were about to shoot some hoops", said Janet with an excited look. "Would you guys like to join us?" "Sure", Abi and I replied in unison. We turned and headed towards the basketball courts. I let Abi and the other girls lead the way while I fell back. I pictured everything disgusting thing I could think of to make my boner go away as I followed. After a few minutes the trick worked and my penis returned to its soft state.

I caught up with the others.

We separated into teams. Abi surprised me by joining up with Janet and Cindy, leaving me with Rachel as a team mate. I felt it was odd but the thought quickly evaporated as I focused on preparing for the game. Rachel was a recent friend of mine. She had known Abi for a long time and I had met Rachel when Abs and I went on our first date, which was a double date with Rachel and her boyfriend. Rachel was on the short side, with blonde hair that was currently in a pony tail like the other girls. She had pretty green eyes and what appeared to be C cup breasts.

We flipped a coin and Rachel and I won. We decided that we would start offensively. Rachel started with the ball and I dashed into an open position. She passed the ball to me and I did my best to focus on my shot, rather than the bouncing of Rachel's boobs as she ran up to the net and the heaving chests of the other girls around me. I glanced at Abi quickly, but rather than looking jealous or upset her face showed a weird look of desire. All eyes were on my hands, thankfully, as I jumped up to make the shot. I was relieved that all eyes were on the ball as it flew through the air and into the basket, rather than on my dick, which bounced as my feet landed back on the ground. All eyes, that is, except for Abi, who grinned knowingly as she glanced at my crotch.

'This could turn out just fine', I thought to myself. 'The other girls are focused on the game. Their eyes are on the ball so they probably won't even notice my wardrobe difficulties'.

With that all of my attention was on the game. Each team focused on the game as points were earned on either side. It was getting very close and we all seemed to be getting pretty tired.

Suddenly Janet called time out and we all circled around. She looked around with a big smile on her face. "Alright, guys it is time to fess up", she said, turning to Abi and I. "Yeah", exclaimed Cindy. "The fact that Abi is braless is clear as day", she said. "And you", she said, turning to face me. "Even though you are soft, your cock has been bouncing around the entire game."

Both Abi and I looked down at the floor. "So, that is why we are going to get in on the action too!", said Janet. We both looked back up in surprise.

"We are playing a new game. We all take turns shooting. For every shot missed you take off a piece of clothing", said Janet with a smile. Abi and I looked at eachother. "Either that, or we tell management what you two have been up to", said Rachel with a smirk.

Abi and I thought about it. Were they serious? We were all friends. Would they seriously risk ending friendships over this? Did we really want to risk it. We looked at eachother and both agreed to the plan.

"Oh, and also. My boyfriend Brian is going to be in as well", Janet remarked as she pulled out her cell phone.

RichardAB
06-12-2013, 01:59 PM
The game ended well, with a lot of fun and lusting among us all. Abi had enjoyed our first exhibitionist experience. But my adorable little witch had only just begun. It was a Friday night and she and I were going out on a date. Abi got a call from a girlfriend at the last minute and had decided to turn our date into a double date. We were to go out with Dave and Rachel, friends that we had both known for quite a while.

I decided I was going to make tonight special and would dress to impress. I put on my black slacks and a formal collared shirt, completed with black shoes, and a blue striped tie to match the shirt. I passed on the full suit. Tonight was special but it wasn't that formal. Abi came out of the bathroom in a stunning little black dress, that was short, but not to short at the bottom and was cut so that it went up to just above her breasts, displaying her gorgeous shoulders and neck and the top of her chest. Her cleavage wasn't on display, but if I got close enough to her (which was easy to do since she was my girlfriend) I could get an angle where I could see down her dress.

"You look beautiful", I said to my girlfriend as she came out. "Thank you babe, you look handsome yourself", she said with a smile as she walked up and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back, my arms pulling her into a hug. "We best be off", Abi declared, and we left.

We met Dave and Rachel at the restaurant. Just before they arrived, Abi took a hairband out of her purse and put her hair up. I stood confused as she almost always wore her pretty hair down. Dave and Rachel arrived and we exchanged hugs and greetings, before heading into the restaurant.

We selected a booth and sat down side by side with our significant others. I was seated on the inside, next to the wall, as was Dave. This seemed like a coincidence, but in hind sight, I know better.

I ordered a beer and a cocktail for Abi, and the other two ordered their drinks. While I ordered, Abi subtly rubbed my thigh, in an absent minded fashion. We continued to chat and have a good time, when Abi said that she was going to let her hair down as she was starting to get a headache. "Do you need anything for it?", I asked, while I put my arm around her. "No, I will be fine. Just less pressure on my head would help", she said with a little smile. She bent over to get to her purse, opened it up and then searched around for a few seconds. Then she took off the hairband and returned to her bent position. I was definitely not ready for what happened next.

I was keeping the conversation going with the other two when suddenly, Abi took the hand that was holding her hairband, untucked the front of my shirt, squeezed her hand underneath my belt buckle and the front of my trousers, found my soft cock and quickly slipped her hairband around my cock, before pulling it, turning it so that a second loop made a figure 8 with the first, and then slipped the second loop over the first. She then slipped her hand out and sat up. All within a few minutes, as if she had simply been fiddling in her purse. She immediately turned back to the conversation, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I did my best to engage with the others, but, I couldn't ignore the hairband which was now secured around my penis. It wasn't tight at all and had no negative influence on circulation at all. It actually felt......good. Really good, actually. As if some invisible person had their hand wrapped, gently around my penis and just kept on holding it. It was then that I began to notice that I was starting to react to it, and my cock started growing. It wasn't enough stimulation to make me hard, but the continuous stimulation definitely kept me aroused, leaving me with a semi.

I decided that I needed to splash some water on my face, so I excused myself and Abi stood up so I could leave. She looked directly into my eyes with a crystal clear expression that said 'don't you dare take it off!' She sat back down, and I saw her grin when Rachel took a very obvious glance at my crotch as I left. When I got to the restroom I washed my hands and looked in the mirror. 'Good God', I thought to myself. The hairband had definitely had an effect. I wasn't hard, but I wasn't soft either. I was something in between soft and semi. The outline of my cock was clearly visible as it hung down inside my pants. Even the glans of the head could be noted if anyone were to look hard enough. This made me feel an interesting combination of things. On the one hand, I found this oddly exciting. My package can be seen in most pants I wear, but it isn't usually very noticeable. This was very noticeable. It was like a bulletin board for what was going on down below. On the other, it felt rather embarrassing to be so much on display.

I left the restroom and suddenly decided I wanted another drink. I got to the bar and looked through the menu. I turned to the woman behind the bar and ordered a long island iced tea. I noticed that she was acting rather odd, leaning over the bar as she listened to my order, and I could have sworn that I caught her take a few glances at my package. She bit her lip as she began making my drink. I returned to our booth and Abi immediately looked down at my crotch, making sure that I hadn't taken the hairband off, before looking up at me and smiling her big smile. I asked for her to get up to let me in, but she said that it would be easier if she just slid in front of her. She pushed back as far as she could go in her seat and I slipped in in front of her. I noticed that Rachel's eyes were on my package almost the entire time. I sat down and continued the conversation, when suddenly Abi secretly reached over, felt my dick, found the hair band and than gave it a gentle yank. I looked at her with a WTF look, but she just kept smiling and yanking gently at my dick. She was definitely having fun with the knowledge that she now had a handle on her boyfriend's dick, quite literally.

The check came and we all left to go dancing. We arrived at a club and started dancing together in a group. Abi continued teasing me, and I responded with the thought that two can play this game. I excused myself to get a drink. I got another long island with ice. I drank it up, before putting some ice cubes in my pocket. I went back to Abi. A slow dance was playing. I immediately took her in my arms and we danced romantically.

Another group of fast songs started playing and I took my chance. I put my hand in my pocket, very quickly, but a couple of ice cubes in the palm of my hand, put my arm around my beautiful girlfriend and quickly pushed the ice cubes down the back of her dress. Abi gasped, her eyes opened wide. "You bastard", she declared in response, although I could tell that she realized that she couldn't get that angry about it as that would make her a hypocrite due to what she had put me through tonight.

She came closer to me and tried her best to dance like normal, but she was shivering and part of me felt quite bad about doing that to her. I came up behind her and hugged her from behind, attempting to warm up her back. This was also convenient, as it made sure that more people could get a view of her nipples which were now prominent and firm underneath her dress. She instantly acquired the attention of all of the men who were around. She blushed as she noticed all of the attention she was getting. "You really are a bastard", she whispered into my ear, but she had a warm smile on her face.

I then realized that I had failed to take into account the freedom our current position provided Abi with. She immediately began to gyrate her hips back and forth, pressing her ass into my crotch. I put my hands on her hips as she moved her body to the music, moving my own in response. I moved my own hips back and forth, moving in the opposite direction, so that my package rubbed against her firm ass. I felt my cock twitch and begin to grow. My hands, which had moved up to her lower torso, felt her diaphragm contract as she exhaled deeply, obviously aware of the influence her body was having on me. She spun around to face me, pressing her front into mine. She continued to gyrate her hips, but now it was her crotch that was rubbing against my own. She smiled up at me as she put her arms around my neck and continued to rub her body against mine. After a few seconds she looked down at my crotch, where an obvious semi had formed. She looked back up at me with smiling eyes as she whispered, "looks like I am going to have to try a bit harder". She repositioned herself, moving her bottom half away from me and leaning closer so that her chest pressed against mine. I let out a quiet moan and Abi giggled. I felt her breasts vibrate against me as she laughed. "Looks like this method will work much better", she said smiling. Her arms were around my neck and mine were around her shoulders. I dropped my hands to her ass and grabbed it, which made her smile and laugh. She started to slowly move her upper body back and forth, so that her breasts rubbed against me as they moved to the left and back to the right. I stared at her, my face full of lust and she stared back at me. We immediately knew what the other was thinking. "Let's head back home", I said to her, and she nodded in agreement.