PDA

View Full Version : I Let You Grope my Girlfriend!

RichardAB
06-09-2013, 07:34 AM
[This story changes perspectives, from that of myself, Tom and Val. The pronoun me will thus change throughout the story. Enjoy]

"So, how is Val doing, Rich?", you ask me, inquiring about my girlfriend as usual. I sensed that something was up. You are my best friend and we have been buds for years, but ever since I started dating Val you have been paying closer attention. I had seen you staring at her a couple of times, but let it off. She was definitely a looker. Her hair is brownish blonde (I dislike the term dirty blonde) and hangs down to her shoulders, her eyes are green and she has a beautiful face. She has a long, slender neck, round shoulders, gorgeous collar bones. She has a toned, athletic body, nice curves including a nice round ass, but what really stands out is her tits, which are 36 D cups. I had noticed you take a glance or two down her top, but again didn't make a big deal about it.

"She's doing great, Tom. We are both doing really well", I reply.

"Great, great!!!", you say, although I sense you are holding something back.

"Why?", I ask after a short silence.

"Well, she is quite a looker", you say with a grin.

"Ummm, thank you", I say, rolling my eyes.

"What is the sex like?", you ask openly. I shrug my shoulders and look at you. "You guys haven't had sex yet?!, you reply with a dumbfounded look on your face. "I would have banged her within a week." "We have only been dating for a few weeks", I say. "We have strong feelings for each other and I don't want to ruin it by going to fast. Besides, not all girls are in it for a quick bang. Some of them actually want to have feelings first", I say in defense. I ignore you as you roll your eyes. As the more typical male, you have never understood my peculiar sensitivities. I had long since lost my virginity, but mostly excluded sex to girlfriends and always waited until the right moment, which was another term that made you roll your eyes. I was as taken a back by how many sexual partners you have had as you were at how "few" I had had. While you were in the double digits, Val was going to be my fifth. I defended myself, arguing that if I did sleep with Val it would be because I love her. This made you roll your eyes even more.

"Well, you have at least groped those titties haven't you?", you inquire. "Well, yeah", I reply, shifting my weight, uncomfortable with the word grope.. "I wouldn't call it groping. We have made out and she let me play with them then", I say matter of factly. This seems to appease you, at least for the moment.

I grab us two more beers during a commercial, and then we sit down as the game comes back on.

"I really wish I knew what those tits of hers felt like", you say. My eyes widen and my face flushes red. But as I look over at you something comes over me. On second thought, the idea sounds almost a little bit of a turn on. If nothing more it would leave me feeling like the king of the hill, knowing that she was mine and mine alone, while you just looked on.

"Alright", I reply. "I'll see what I can do". You grin as we turn back to the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am awake, but my eyes are not ready to open. I feel the mattress pushed down behind me and I know that I must have rolled away during the night and you, being the cuddler you are, are taking me back as your human teddy bear captive. I can't complain though, as I feel your touch as your body comes into contact with mine. You are wearing your favorite pajama pants and you insisted on wearing one of my tshirts, although it is ridiculously big on you. I feel the warmth of the fabric of your pajama pants on my legs as you wrap your top leg over my own, and I try not to moan when your large, braless breasts squash against my back through your tshirt as your right arm pulls me to you.

I wonder whether or not you are awake, as your hand begins to migrate from its position on my bare chest down my body. You have been known to cup a feel in your sleep, something I found awfully cute. I teased you about it, remonstrating that you couldn't keep your hands off of me even in your sleep, a comment that always made you laugh and blush. Your hand keeps moving until it reaches my boxers. It roams down, this time going strait underneath my boxers, taking a gentle, but firm grasp of my penis and balls. Your hand stays there and I find myself hardening in response to your touch.

I roll to my left so I am facing you, your hand staying in place, now is on my bum. My left hand goes to your waist. I am too much of a romantic to cup any feels at the moment. Instead I move in and kiss your forehead and follow that up with a kiss on each of your closed eye lids. "Waky waky, eggs and baky", I whisper into your ear. "Nooooooooo", you whine, "it's too early, go back to sleep", you plead, your hand blindly groping at my face, as if you were trying to will my eyes closed as your own stay firmly shut. I acquiesce, kissing your forehead and nose before drifting back to sleep.

RichardAB
06-09-2013, 11:30 AM
I shiver as my eyes open with the morning light that is shining through the window. You are sound asleep, and while you started facing me, you have rolled over so that your back is now to me and you have taken the covers with you. 'Rich, you cover hog!', I think to myself. My nipples are hard as a result of the cold morning air and their outline is visible through the tshirt. I quickly scooch over to you, wrapping the covers over me as I press myself against you. You moan quietly as you feel my braless breasts squash against your bare back. That gives me an idea. I smile as I gently scooch up to the headboard until my tits are by your shoulders. Then I press my breasts against your back and slide down your back. The motion inches the bottom of my shirt up. It only takes a few repetitions for my shirt to inch up so that the bottom of it is pulled all the way up so that my large breasts are exposed. I press my bare breasts against your back and you moan quietly. My hand reaches for your crotch and I grab my prize, happy to find you sporting a fairly large semi. My hand goes to the flap of your boxers and I reach in and pull out your dick. Then I very gently roll you onto your back. I move underneath the covers until I am at your feet. Then I very carefully move up. I manage to get my face to your crotch without waking you up. I smile at your other head as I look at it. I dab at the head with my tongue, tasting it. I see it twitch and watch as it grows in front of me. Pretty soon your dick has grown to its fully erect 7 inch length and is 5 inches around. A big grin spreads across my face. I love your dick, almost as much as I love you. I start moving again, my face reaching your navel so that my bare tits travel to your crotch. My hands move to the sides of my breasts as I push them together, wrapping your hard dick in them like a hot dog. Then I start moving forward and backward on your cock. You moan as I move up and down. I imagine the sight that you will wake up to. A bump under the covers that is moving forward and backward over your dick. The image adds to the feeling of your massive cock and makes me even more wet than I already was. I hear and feel your breathing change. You wake up. "Huh?", I hear you say as you look around you. You immediately realize what is happening. Suddenly the covers have been thrown off of my head and body. I appreciate the extra oxygen as it was getting a bit stuffy in there. I smile up into your face. "Good morning", I say, my voice shaking as I continue to push my breasts back and forth over your dick. "Good moooooorning", you reply. I smile at your inability to keep a straight face. You move towards me, removing my hands and replacing them with your own at the side of my breasts. I moan as I feel your fingers on my breasts and feel the pressure as you press them together around your throbbing dick. I stop moving as you begin thrusting yourself. I feel it as pressure begins to build up in your dick. I moan as I feel the veins and arteries in your dick. "I'm going to cum", you say. I smile up at you as your dick erupts in between my mounds, cum covering your belly and my chest. We both release contented sights when you are finished. You moan quietly as I take hold of your shoulders and pull myself up your body. You moan even more when I arrive at my destination on top of you, my face nose to nose with yours, my breasts pressed against your chest, and my trimmed bush resting on top of your softening cock. "Good morning Rich", I say as I nuzzle you. "Good morning, Val", you reply. I give you a big kiss.

"Time to freshen up", I say suddenly as I jump up and out of bed. You laugh as you see the mess you have made on my chest. "Come on", I chide as I head to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and adjust the temperature before returning to pull you out of bed. I pull you up by the arm, quickly pull off your boxers and then lead you gently by the balls to the shower. We both get in. I hand you the body wash and a wash cloth. "Well, are you going to clean off your mess?", I ask with a grin. You take both, hang the washcloth back on the rail and soap up your hands. You then beckon for me to come out from underneath the water. I do so, reluctant to leave the warmth. You turn me around so that my back is to you and then you reach around and begin to soap up my massive boobs and chest. I moan slightly, my eyes closed while you massage my breasts. I notice that a certain Little Richard seems to be coming back to life as it begins to poke my butt. "I guess your little guy didn't have enough fun", I say as you continue soaping up my tits. "I guess not", you say as you move me back underneath the water, and rub my breasts as you rinse off the soap. You then help me wash my hair and the rest of my body. Then I turn my attention to you. I soap up my hands and immediately begin to soap up the fully erect dick between your legs. I pay particular attention to the head and glans, before going lower and cleaning your balls. I massage both and then each one in turn, feeling the fullness of each. Then I rinse you off and finish cleaning you.

"Time for breakfast", I say as we step out of the shower and dry ourselves off. You enjoy watching me dry off my tits in particular. We then make breakfast and eat it, wearing only our bathrobes, which we leave open for each of us to enjoy the sight of the other.

RichardAB
06-09-2013, 12:27 PM
"So Tom is coming with us on our date tonight?", you ask with a quizzical look on your face. "Yeah, Val, he wants to see After Earth, too", I reply, realizing that this probably isn't a good enough premise for you. "But he is such a pig!", you reply. I can't help but smile as you wrinkle your cute little nose. "Hey, that is my best friend you are talking about, Val.", I say. "I know he is, Rich, but he is always looking down my shirt and it drives me crazy. I always feel like he wants to touch me or something", you say with a creeped out look on your face. "Well, if you don't choose a top then he definitely will", I tease. You give me a playful slap, your bare breasts bouncing as you do so. "I am looking for the right shirt, Rich", you say, turning back to the cupboard. I walk to the chest of drawers and go to your underwear drawer. "I was hoping you would wear this", I say as I hand you your purple push up bra. "You were were you?", you say, with a sexy smile. With that you put it on and turn towards me. "How do I look?", you ask as you present yourself to me. All I can do is stare, my jaw dropped as I gaze at you in your skinny jeans and that push up bra. Your breasts are pushed up high on your chest. 'That will definitely do the job', I think to myself, smiling. You then decide upon a matching purple vneck that is nice and low cut.

I get dressed in a blue polo shirt, a pair of nice khaki chinos, a belt and brown shoes. I shave and put on your favorite aftershave and cologne. I present myself to you and you smile big as you sniff me, the pleasant aroma having an obvious effect. "All right, let's go", I call out as I head to the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was less than thrilled that Tom would be a third wheel on our date, but I decided to go with it as it seemed to make you happy. I couldn't get enough of how amazing you smelled in the car. I sat as close as I could to you on the passengers side. Unfortunately, your car didn't have a center seat in front, or I would have gotten really close. We arrived at the mall, got out, and walked in hand in hand. I put on a fake smile when I saw Tom. I held back my disgust as I noticed that his eyes went immediately to my boobs, which pushed up like the were and bouncing as I walked, were on display, but he could have at least pretended to see me as a human being instead of just a piece of meat.

We finally came face to face. You and he hugged and then I partook in the mandatory friendly hug, which Tom immediately transformed into a chest to chest hug. I tried not to roll my eyes. We greeted each other and walked over to the cinema.

We chose seats in the back. You sat down, I sat on your left, and then Tom sat down on my left. I gave you a look, wondering why I was the ham in the sandwich. You seemed to ignore it. As the trailers started, I felt you put your arm around my shoulder. I smiled at you, and rested my head on your shoulder, turning my attention back to the screen. I smiled, knowing that, with my head rested on your chest, you had the perfect view down my shirt. I moved my hand to your thigh and felt for a crease, and was pleasantly surprised to feel one, evidence of a slightly tightened crotch. A less enjoyable surprise was the feeling of Tom's right arm as it moved behind my chair. I faked a smile as he turned to me, pulling myself ever closer to you. You kissed the top of my head, and I turned to fact you and kissed your lips, enjoying the feeling and taste of yours against mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed a very passionate kiss. My eyes widened in shock when I felt your hand cup my right breast, but I didn't pull away or try to move your hand. My shock disappeared instantly and was replaced by a smile. I moved my hand from your thigh and placed it over yours, showing you how I wanted you to rub my breast. My nipples instantly hardened. When you had gotten the pattern down I moved my hand straight to your crotch, skipping over the subtle thigh rubbing and jumping right to what I wanted. I was pleased to find that you were growing quickly. I rubbed your bulge, enticing it to grow and enjoying its increasing size. I closed my eyes, forgetting the movie.

I moaned as I felt your left hand grab my left breast. I thought nothing of it, since your arm was around my shoulder. 'Wait a minute', I thought. 'That isn't how I showed you to do it.' I opened my eyes and they immediately widened and my jaw dropped in shock when I saw that it wasn't your left hand on my breast, but Tom's. I was about to shout, when you whispered into my ear to relax and go with it. "It's ok babe", you whispered into my ear. "I'm right here". I grabbed both hands and yanked them away from my breasts in anger. What on earth were you thinking??? Do you think I am some whore that your friends can touch whenever they want? I crossed my arms over my chest, not looking at you or Tom, staring at the screen to quell my rage. I feel your hand rub my shoulder, trying to comfort me, but I pull away from your touch. I am in no mood for affection.

RichardAB
06-09-2013, 01:04 PM
[Tom] Those few seconds that my hand was rubbing Val's breast were simply amazing. Her breast was magnificent. It was heavy and soft to the touch. The fabric was warm against my fingers. I watched the pattern that Val had shown Rich and tried to replicate it the best I could, but after a few seconds I impatiently tweaked her very hard nipple. I immediately realized my mistake when I realized that Rich hadn't touched her nipple yet, and that Val hadn't demonstrated that for him yet. When she turned to me and I saw the look on her face I knew that I had done it. She wasn't mad, she was furious. Yet, I still had a massive urge to continue. I reacted quickly, grabbing her hand and pressing it against my crotch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widened in disbelief as Tom placed my left hand on his crotch. I was livid!!! I immediately pulled my hand away and was about to yell at him when I registered what I had just felt. His dick was massive!!! Rich was big at 7 inches long and 5 inches around when he was erect, but the bulge I just felt had to be at least an inch longer and an inch wider, if not more! I was immediately struck by a feeling of ambivalence. I loved Rich and knew that my thoughts were crossing boundaries, but I also longed to touch that massive dick. I felt your hand on my shoulder and turned to face you. I instantly knew that you knew what I was thinking and started to tear up out of shame, but when I looked up you were smiling down at me. "Go for it, babe", you said. "What?", I asked incredulously. "Here", you said as you placed my right hand on your crotch. "Give us both hand jobs and I'll look the other way", you whisper. At first I thought this was some kind of sick joke, but your expression was serious. I curled my fingers around the bulge in your pants and my lips curled in a smile. I looked to my left and grabbed Tom's rock hard bulge! I immediately felt your right hand and Tom's left hand on my breasts. You had two completely different styles. You were gentler with my right breast and did exactly what I showed you, while Tom was rougher with my left breast, bouncing it in his hand and playing with my nipple. You began playing with my right nipple in response. I felt you growing in my right hand and Tom in my left. I removed my left hand from his dick for a moment to unzip and unbutton your pants. I smiled at you as I pulled out your 7 inch long dick. I leaned down and gave it a quick kiss. Then I took out Tom's dick and my jaw dropped. It must of been 9 inches long and 6 inches around. I licked it, getting a taste. Then I took both dicks in my hands and continued the hand jobs, while they continued groping my breasts. Tom was the first to slip his hand under the bottom of my shirt, rubbing my left breast over my bra. You immediately followed suit. I moaned as I felt the hands on my breasts, wanking your dicks more and more vigorously. Suddenly, I felt both of the dicks pulse in my hands and they immediately erupted, the warm cum covering my hands. I fell back into my chair, relaxing and taking a deep breath, a smile on my lips.

RichardAB
06-22-2013, 04:12 PM
I was still eating at the dinner table when I heard Will's bedroom door slam. I had moved out of our parent's house soon after I finished college. I hadn't bothered to move out before then, as it didn't make any sense to gather my belongings and send them into storage or having an apartment that I didn't live in. As soon as I could, I left the nest and got an apartment of my own, which Val moved into soon after we began dating. Will, at 15 was going through his rebellious years. Mom had just told Will that they were going out tonight and that they would get a babysitter for him.

"I'm 15! I don't need an f'ing babysitter!!!", Will yelled. I rolled my eyes. Will had been playing with the fireplace the other night and almost started a fire in the living room. I understood why they didn't want to leave him home alone. Mom came downstairs with a tired expression on her face.

"Have any people in mind?", I asked.

"Not that I can think of. Especially at this last minute", she said with a deep sigh.

"Well, Val and I were supposed to go on a date tonight, but I can call her up and see if she would come over. I am sure she would appreciate any extra cash you could spare".

Mom smiled in response and came over to give me a hug. "I would appreciate that, honey."

I called up Val, and was surprised that she was delighted at the idea. "We can have an extra long date tomorrow!!!", she said with glee. "I will be right over. You can go out with the boys tonight!", she remarked.

I called my friends and left for a night out. My parents left at around the same time. The rest of this story was told to me by Valerie herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I darted up from my nap when I noticed my cell phone vibrating beside me. I saw that it was Rich and I quickly answered the call. "Sure I will look after your little brother. I will be over in half an hour."

I smiled as I put down the phone. I appreciated the opportunity to make a little bit of extra cash, but I must admit that there was more than innocent motivations to this job. My experience with Rich and Tom was burned into my memory. It was so fucking hot!!! At first I was quite shocked that I couldn't shake it off. I definitely wasn't what you would call a goody two shoes, but I wouldn't have predicted I would have done such a thing. It felt like a new piece of me had been born. A very perverted piece.

I had noticed the way that your baby brother Will had started looking at me. Yes, he is 15 and I realize that his hormones were going crazy in his body. But, there was definitely a little bit of a crush there, I think. I knew he wouldn't try anything. Mostly out of not knowing how, but also out of his respect for you as a brother. I quickly put together my plan.

I grabbed my gym bag and got into my exercise clothes: A football jersey that fit around me loosely and a pair of basketball shorts. I skipped the bra. I drove over, parked my car at a curbside a few blocks down and got out and did some jumping jacks and ran in place, and had soon gotten nice and sweaty. I then walked down to the front door and rung the doorbell.

I heard footsteps and the door swung open.

Will stepped out and told me to come in. When he had closed the door he started making small talk. I joined in, asking how my boy friend's adorable little brother had been doing. His face went red in response. I knew he hated it when I teased him. He had a big crush on me and wanted more than anything for me to take him seriously.

I noticed he was having a very, very hard time maintaining eye contact with me. His eyes kept dropping down to the outline of my large breasts and nipples underneath my jersey. First he looked every few seconds for just moments at the time, but soon he was staring for what seemed like a few minutes at a time.

I pretended that I didn't notice, and he bought it, although I am not sure how. He must of known how long he was staring. Or did he? Either way, it didn't seem to occur to him that I had ample time to catch him staring at my tits. I took advantage of his periods of gawking to do some reconnaissance myself, looking below the belt. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't interested in your brother that way. I am not a paedo or anything. But, when a girl is being appreciated in such a way it is just human nature to want to see the reaction. I saw a decent sized bulge in his pants. I couldn't tell his exact size, but it wasn't as big as yours. That is ok. He is only 15, and I imagine that he has a few years of growing left before it starts to really matter.

"Well, I had quite a work out. Can you show me where I can freshen up?", I asked with a smile, drawing his eyes back into contact with my own.

"Sure", he said and led the way.