PDA

View Full Version : Lauren punished for speeding

Paradiizee
06-28-2013, 01:38 PM
Tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, Tucker reached out and turned the music up. He decided to take the slightly longer route home tonight, knowing that his girl was anxiously anticipating his return. He wanted her to think about just what was going to happen when he got home.

His fiancé, Lauren, tugged at the bottom of her skirt nervously as she peered out the window. Each time a set of headlights turned down the street her heart beat faster, only to be calmed as they crept by their apartment, every time. She let the curtains fall back in place and she turned away from the window, pacing the living room floor. It doesn’t usually take him this long to get home, she thought to herself, wringing her hands.

Only a few minutes later the sound of crunching gravel outside signaled that Tucker was home. The slam of his door and his heavy footsteps on the front stairs weren’t a good sign.

Lauren wanted to run and lock herself in the bathroom. He couldn’t stay angry forever, right? She could picture him sitting outside the bathroom door, paddle in hand, waiting for her to give in and open up. She almost laughed, if not for the growing pit in her stomach. She sat down on the couch, facing away from the front door and focused on her shoelaces.

The front door opened, and closed firmly. His boots were unlaced and kicked into the shoe crate. His jacket thrown on the armoire in the hallway.

Then he was in front of her, broad stance, his arms crossed over his chest. “Lauren, stand up please.”

She stood, her eyes still on the floor. Her fingers laced together in front of her, she couldn’t stand still.

“Why are you in trouble tonight young lady?” he asked, the pale light of the single lamp on in the room casting an eerie glow across his scowl.

She fidgeted, playing with the edge of her skirt as she stammered, “Because I was speeding on my way to work and got a ticket.”

“Lauren,” he said sternly, putting a finger beneath her chin. “Stand still, look at me, and try answering that question again.”

She took a deep breath, raising her watery blue eyes to meet his bold emeralds. “I’m in trouble because I got a speeding ticket on the way to work, and because I wasn’t wearing my seat belt, sir.” she whispered.

He sighed. “Why are these not acceptable behaviors?”

She bit her bottom lip innocently, whining softly. “Because I put myself in danger.” her response was barely audible.

“That’s right. Baby, I can’t stand the thought of what might happen to you if you got into an accident at the speed you were given a ticket for today. It’s not only inconsiderate of the others in your life who care for you, but it’s irresponsible and naďve. You’re getting a sound spanking tonight, little one. I don’t want you to ever endanger your life like this again, do you understand?”

By now, big, fat tears were rolling down Lauren’s cheeks. “I’m sorry, Tucker. Please don’t spank me,” she murmured.

“Sweetheart,” he bent, kissing the top of her head. His words quieted by her hair, he said “I am going to spank you. You know that you deserve it and you knew that these would be the consequences when you chose to put yourself in danger. Right?”

She nodded, unable to speak.

He sat down on the couch, pulling her over his lap. He patted the seat of her skirt a few times before beginning her spanking.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Biting her lip, she tried to focus on anything but his big, hard hand landing on her upturned backside. She held herself together until his stern voice began scolding her while his hand warmed her skirt.

“There is no reason that you should be speeding anywhere, young lady!”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“I didn’t want .. to be late for work, sir.” she grunted through gritted teeth.

He flipped her skirt up, swatting her harder on her barely protected skin. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK “Being on time to work is not more important than your life! If you had gotten up the first time the alarm had gone off instead of hitting snooze three times, you would have been on time.” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW owwwww” she wriggled, trying to move her tender cheeks out of swatting range.

“Isn’t that right, young lady?”

“Yes sir,” she sniffed.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Her pink skin jiggled beneath the blue cotton panties stretched across her bottom, and peeked out on the sides, showing up effortlessly in contrast to her white legs.

He paused. “Pull em down, Laur.” he said gently, patting her left thigh.

She stood slowly, lifting her tear streaked face to look into his eyes. “Please,” she whimpered.

“Lauren Olivia, pull your panties down. If I have to do it, I will paddle your bare bottom, do you hear me?” his green eyes were still soft despite his firm tone of voice.

She nodded, the tears spilling silently down her cheeks as she pulled her panties down to her knees. Without looking at him again, she crawled back over his lap, crossing her ankles and taking deep breaths.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Her bottom was met with a flurry of fast, crisp swats.

He snaked an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his body. Despite her squirming, his hand met with her bottom every time.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

“I’m sorry, Tucker, I’m really sorry. I swear I won’t do it again, I promise! Please, Tucker…please.” she pleaded, her blazing bottom swaying from side to side, attempting to avoid his punishing hand.

He lined his hand up with the bottom of her cheek and the top of her thigh, giving her six consecutive, hard slaps.

“OWWWW! Oww ohhhhh I’m sorrryyyy.”

“Six more on the other side, baby, and you’re done, okay? Good girl,”

“No, please, no more.”

He brought his hand down on her right sit spot six times, eliciting more squeals and promises to be good. His hands went to work massaging her burning skin and her tense back muscles.

Her crying softened and finally subsided to hiccups before she lifted her head and looked back. “I’m sorry Tucker. I know that what I did was irresponsible, and I should have thought about my safety instead of trying to speed and cut through people.”

“I love you babe, please don’t make me have to do this again. Seat belt, every time, right?” he helped her up and pulled her into his arms, kissing the top of her head.

She buried her face in his chest, nodding. “Yes sir, every time. I promise.”

“Good girl,” he patted her flaming butt. “Pull your panties up and we’ll go get some dinner made,” he said, flipping her skirt back down.

She nodded, wiping her face and pulling her panties up carefully, wincing as they stretched tightly over her burning fanny.

At dinner, Tucker denied Lauren’s request for a pillow on the hard dining wood chair.

“I want you to feel every bit of sting, young lady. You will think twice before you speed or drive without a seatbelt.” he smiled pleasantly, but his message was clear. This would never happen again. God forbid, if it ever did, there would be dire consequences to pay.

davesmistress
06-28-2013, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the new addition