PDA

View Full Version : Amber Glow

Paradiizee
06-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Jamie sat in the middle of his living room, his old rickety chair creaking under his powerfully built 6'1" body as he shifted his weight back and forth. Normally a comforting sound to him, now it just blended in with the rest of the sounds in the house. The creaking, the dishwasher, a T.V. in the next room, it all became white noise as Jamie concentrated intently on his target. A few short feet from him stood his wife, her strawberry-blonde hair splayed wildly about and tears streaking her face, looking for all the world like a very miserable young lady. She stood with her nose buried in the corner, arms behind her, each hand holding the opposite elbow, feet spread to shoulder width, dress tucked up into her waistband and panties down for all the world to see her burning crimson backside. The sobbing had stopped some time ago, but every so often he could still hear her sniff loudly.

Jamie thought back to how mad he had been the night before and was glad he had waited until the next day to punish his inexplicably irresponsible wife, who had driven home from a party fall-down-pass-out drunk. The stupidity of it still baffled him, because he knew she was smarter than that. He just couldn't figure out why she'd done it. She knew she could call at any time and have Jamie pick her up, but for some reason had disregarded the idea entirely and had taken her life, and the lives of others, into her drunken hands. Shaking his head, Jamie thought back to the first time he had spanked his wife which was, funnily enough, also an alcohol related incident.

It had been a little over 4 years ago now, when he had first started his company. Jamie was a painter, and after working for several contractors for a few years, he had decided to strike out on his own. Having been in the business for a while, he hired a couple guys he had worked with before and already had a few business connections. The pay was good, work was steady and jobs came fairly easily. His first big score, though, had been painting one of the big co-ed dormitories for the big college in town.

Eager for their first big job, the four man team had set off to prep. The excitement wore off quickly, though, and soon it became just another job. This job, though, had a perk. Well, at least it did for Jamie. His first day there he'd been on a ladder painting in the stairwell and had turned around to see a gorgeous girl staring at him from the hallway. She had silky strawberry-blonde hair and green eyes with creamy white skin. She was curvy in all the right places, and dressed in a way that accentuated her femininity, but didn't exploit it.

As soon as he caught her eye, though, she'd blushed bright red and rushed off. A little confused by her behavior, he'd shrugged it off and kept working. From then on he would spot her several times a day, sometimes as she passed by, other times catching her staring at him, which was fine with him. Any distraction was welcome in the boring world of painting, and there were far worse distractions than beautiful young women staring at you.

Only 6 days into the job Jamie and his crew had already preped and painted the first three floors of the six floor dorm. Satisfied with the progress, Jamie had decided to let his crew have the day off and prep the 4th floor by himself. He had been at it for a few hours and was nearly done preping when he heard a familiar voice. Looking around, he noticed a door was open into one of the rooms down the hall. Walking to the voice, Jamie grinned as he recognized the voice of one of his close friends from high school, Sam. Sam was a great big loud guy, as intelligent as he was funny, and he was hilarious. Peeping into the room, Jamie spotted his old buddy chatting with a couple of people out of his line of sight.

Leaning against the door frame, Jamie called in, "Hey, loudmouth, don't you know people are trying to study?"

"Oh man," said Sam, freezing in the middle of whatever dramatic story he had been telling, "If whoever just interrupted me has sandy-blonde hair and a six-pack, I'm gonna have to whoop some ass."

"Bring it on chunky, you ain't so big."

Keeping his back to Jamie, Sam backed across the room until his back was almost touching Jamie, then whipped around and scooped Jamie into a crushing bear hug. "What was that about me being chunky?" Jamie let out an explosive woosh of air as his massive friend squeezed him tightly. "Not so high and mighty now are you?" said Sam as he set Jamie back on his feet.

"Oh come on Sam, where's all the love at?" asked Jamie with a laugh.

"Well, you're going to have to fight my lady friends for that." With a dramatic sigh Sam said, "I suppose I should introduce you to them."

Walking back into the room Sam pointed to a tall pretty girl with brown hair and eyes in a chair on the left side of the room. "That's Claire," said Sam, then he swung his arm around to another girl whose head was buried in a book, "And that's Amber." Jamie looked back and forth between the two girls, "Nice to meet you, ladies."

"Hey," said Claire, "Aren't you one of the painters?"

"Yup," replied Jamie as Amber's head snapped up with a shocked look. Jamie was surprised to see that it was the girl he'd been seeing for the last few days. As soon as he caught her eye, Amber snatched the book right back up to her face, hiding from him.

"Well, I can see I have my hands full fighting for your love Sam."

Sam guffawed, "Sorry Jamie, you're a bit girlish for my taste."

"Oh," said Jamie, "then I guess you won't want to come to the party I'm throwing tonight to celebrate my new booming business."

Sam cocked an eyebrow, "Well that would depend on what I need to bring..."

"You know my rules Sam, women or booze."

Pursing his lips for a moment, Sam turned to the girls in the room, "What do you say ladies? Care to party tonight?"

Claire rolled her eyes, "You know I'm a sucker for big guys Sam. If you ask me I gotta go. Besides, I haven't been to a real party in months. I'm in."

Sam pointed at Claire, "Is that good enough?"

"Have you ever brought booze to one of my parties?" asked Jamie.

"No way, and I'm proud of it."

"Alright, I'll let you slip this one last time, but there's one condition. They both come, or you gotta bring some drinks."

"What? You can't change the rules like that!"

Jamie shrugged, "My party, my rules. Now, if you don't mind, I've got some work to finish."

"Alright," said Sam, "you'll get your ladies. Now get outta here, you interrupted my story."

"Yeah yeah," said Jamie, "See you all at my place tonight."

Jamie looked around, the party had been in full swing for about an hour already and still no sign of Sam or his lady friends. Shrugging, Jamie walked to the kitchen to grab himself a drink, only his second of the night. As Jamie walked around it seemed like everyone he knew and their cousins had somehow managed to fit into his two bedroom one bathroom 1500 sq-ft house. The place was packed in the front, but as he made his way farther back to his bedroom it was almost deserted, the music that was playing out front getting very quiet.

Opening the door to his room, he stepped inside and closed himself away, leaning against the door for a moment of quiet away from all the people congratulating him and the loud music. Taking a deep breath he rolled his neck and stretched. Eyes closed, enjoying his peace and quiet, Jamie heard his door knob turn. As he moved to step away from the door, suddenly it lurched forward, sending him sprawling across the room onto his bed.

"Damn drunk!" Jamie heard Sam say as he walked into the room. "Sorry about that Jamie, got bumped into by some guy who's totally wasted."

"It's alright, Sam," said Jamie as he pushed himself off the bed.

"Anyways," said Sam as he closed the door behind himself, "I just wanted to have a little chat with you about why I'm so late."

Jamie rolled his eyes, "Your excuses stopped being believable when you told me about the Yeti peeing on your car door and freezing it shut."

"Hey," said Sam, "I still say it was a Yeti. Anyways, its about Amber. You know, the shy girl you met earlier in the dorms."

"Oh yeah. I didn't know if it was just me that scared her or what."

"Well, for the most part its just you. She's got the hots for you like a love sick school girl, which is what she is I suppose."

"No way," said Jamie, pointing his finger, "You are so full of crap."

"Hey man," said Sam, holding up his hands in supplication, "Believe what you want but I'm telling you the truth. We actually had to get her a little drunk to even come to the party."

"Yeah?" Jamie asked, "How drunk?"

Sam shrugged, "Not that drunk. 4 or 5 shots of 151."

"Jesus, Sam! She weighs like 10 lbs. She's got to be hammered."

"No, no no," Sam said defensively, "Heavily buzzed, tops. Which is good I guess, because it means she'll probably be pretty calm when she comes in to talk to you in about a minute."

"What?" asked Jamie, incredulous.

"I promised her that I would get you to sit down and talk with her for a while."

"Sam," said Jamie slowly, "You have no idea how much I want to see how hard I can punch you right now."

"Relax, man. She just wants to talk. Do you need a drink to calm down?" A sly little smile slid onto Sam's face, "Maybe that innocent little school girl makes you as nervous as your big manly arms make her?"

Jamie gave same a dry look, then flipped him the finger and went to sit down at his computer desk in his armless computer chair. He slumped down a little and leaned back, trying to find some comfort in the stupid chair. "Whatever, I need to check some stuff anyways."

"Awesome," said Sam with a huge smile. "Just promise me one thing."

"What?" said Jamie with an exasperated sigh.

"I get to be your best man when you guys get married?"

"Get the fuck out, Sam," said Jamie, throwing a pen at his large friend in a high, slow arch.

Sam deftly dodged the incoming missile, then ducked out the door quickly, "I'll take that as a yes."

'Great,' thought Jamie, 'What the fuck am I supposed to do now?'

Not giving him time to think about it, suddenly his door opened back up, swinging open ponderously slow. From his seat at the computer Jamie couldn't see out the door when it was open, so it took a few seconds for Amber to step into view. Or rather stumble into view. Jamie could immediately see that she was intoxicated as she turned to face him. She leaned against the door hard, hand grasping the handle for support. Her eyes focused slowly as she spotted him, then a slow, wicked smile formed on her lips. She was wearing a rather short skirt white ruffled skirt and a blue v-neck shirt that exposed a decent amount of cleavage without being inappropriate.

With a sigh of resignation, Jamie turned to his computer and opened up a browser to check his email. Amber pushed herself forward, putting her hands slightly in front and to the sides, struggling for balance as she moved towards him. Jamie ignored her as she approached, continuing to check his mail. When she got close enough she stuck out her hand and grabbed Jamie's shoulder for support, leaning on him heavily. Jamie looked down at her hand, then glanced up at her face, then continued to ignore her, returning his attention to his computer.

In response Amber flashed a drunken expression of annoyance then turned around and sat backwards, landing full on Jamie's lap, making him grunt and sit forward as she over-balanced and threatened to fall backwards onto her head. Jamie immediately put an arm around her back to keep her from falling and regretted it instantly as she used the opportunity to snake her arms around his neck and pull herself close.

"Hi," she said, her mouth close to his, letting him smell all the alcohol on her breath, the distinct scent of 151 prevalent.

Jamie pulled his head back as if slapped by the odor, "You smell like alcohol."

Amber's brows furrowed and she got a pouty look on her face, "A pretty girl sits down on your lap and that's all you have to say?"

Reaching back and untangling her arms from him, Jamie pushed her back onto her feet, "It is when she's drunk."

Amber stood up reluctantly but turned around and leaned in close, "I didn't hear you deny that you think I'm pretty," she said with an expectant look on her face. Jamie was kind of impressed, for how much she had had to drink she wasn't slurring her words at all.

"And I didn't hear you deny being drunk," he said, leaning away from her alcohol induced halitosis.

"So?" she said, standing up, rocking back on her heels slightly before regaining her balance, "I thought guys liked that?"

Jamie shook his head, "I'd prefer it if you were sober."

"Why?" she asked, running her hand up her thigh and slightly lifting her skirt, her voice taking on lusty tones, "Doesn't every guy dream of getting college girls drunk and having sex with them?"

"Not me," said Jamie with a sigh, trying not to look at the show she was putting on for him. Out of the corner of his eye he could see colors start to flash from underneath her skirt as she started to show her panties. Lightening fast, his hand shot out and grabbed her wrist, pushing her skirt back down. Looking her in the face he said sternly, "Knock it off."

Her face flashed a hurt expression before she flushed in anger and yanked her hand away. "What's your problem? Huh? Don't you want me?"

Jamie looked away, "Not right now, I don't."

"What, am I not pretty enough for you, Mr. Big-shot-painter?" she asked with a sneer.

Jamie looked up at her sharply, anger flashing through his own face before he controlled himself. 'Relax, man. She's drunk and hurt you don't want to sleep with her right now. She doesn't understand. Relax, take a deep breath.' Jamie listened to his internal dialog, taking a slow, deep breath and sighing it out. "No, that's not the problem. I think you're very pretty, as a matter of fact." He took the opportunity to admire her silky soft legs and the creamy skin of her chest.

"Then what?" she asked, her anger still building, "Huh? Maybe the problem is that you don't like girls at all. Is that it? Are you a faggot?"

"Excuse me?" Jamie asked, his voice dangerously quiet.

"Oh, don't worry, little faggot," she said with disgust, turning and moving towards the door, "I'll make sure to tell everyone out there which team you play for."

Jamie had been angry in his life. He had been frustrated, disappointed, rejected, felt depressed, experienced hopelessness, and even been in love a couple of times. However, nothing in his emotional range throughout his life could have prepared him for the inconsolable rage he felt at that exact moment. He wasn't shaking from it, or frothing from the mouth, he couldn't even raise his voice. If it were a man that Jamie were directing his anger at, he would probably beat the guy into a coma. If it were a swarm of vile aliens that was attacking earth, he'd nuke their home planet into oblivion. If it were a child he'd spank their asses black and blue.

Suddenly an idea sparked into his head. It was ridiculous, but he was a long way past reasoning at this point. Standing up he quickly crossed the room to where Amber was stumbling her way to the door. Grabbing her by the wrist, he spun her around to face him. Confused for a second, a sneaky smile leaked over her face as she realized what had happened, "Did I change your mind?"

Reaching out, Jamie slapped her firmly across the mouth hard enough to stagger her in her drunken state had he not been holding her. Not so hard that it would leave a mark past the initial red hand print, but it was definitely an attention getter. While Amber was still stunned, Jamie leaned forward, speaking in a low, menacing tone. "Nobody talks to me like that. Not in my own house. Not anywhere. Not ever."

Turning, he moved back towards his computer chair, dragging her stumbling behind him. Sitting down, he pulled her unceremoniously across his lap. She landed with a quiet grunt, "What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled. As if the universe had willed this to happen, the music out in the rest of the house suddenly became deafening, even reaching towards being loud in Jamie's room.

"I'm about to teach you a lesson in respect you will never forget." Jamie used a hand to hold her struggling form down as he started to spank the inebriated young lady hard and fast, his hand a blur. Her thin skirt and panties afforded little protection from Jamie's hard palm, evidenced by her yelps and cries.

"You can't do this! OW!" Amber yelled, "I'll fucking sue you. I'll call the cops and send you to jail."

"SHUT UP!" Jamie roared at her, finally able to express some of his anger. "You come in my home already drunk, sloppily try to seduce me, and when it fails you insult me and question my sexuality?" Jamie's anger flared higher as he named off her offenses. "I've never spanked anyone before, but I saw my friend's mom spank his sister once, and it didn't look hard to turn an out of control bitch into a repentant young lady." Jamie slammed his hand down time and again, ignoring the growing sting in his palm.

Amber started swearing at him, "Let go of me! You have no fucking right to do this, you asshole. Get your fucking hands off of me!"

The music blared as Jamie continued to smacked his heavy palm down on her unprotected ass, elicting an occasional ouch now. "You just don't get it do you? You've made me so angry you'd be terrified if you knew how far past caring I am." The resounding slaps of Amber's ass being soundly punished filled the room, barely covered by the ambient noise of the party outside.

With hardly a pause Jamie snatched the bottom of Amber's skirt and yanked it up, his other hand trapping it against her back and revealing blue and white striped panties that hugged her rapidly reddening ass cheeks tightly, a dark blushing pink beginning to show around the edges. "HEY!" she yelled, "You can't do this!"

Jamie chuckled darkly at the comment, "Correction, I'm not allowed to do this." His hand once again became a blur as he resumed spanking her with hard, fast swats. Amber howled in pain, her hand snapping back to cover her ass. Jamie quickly grabbed it and held it out of the way, easily pinning it down.

Amber swore and cried out bucking her hips and kicking her legs uselessly in the air, occasionally swinging them high enough to interfere with the ongoing discipline, making Jamie pull a swing instead of smacking her legs. After one particularly close call Jamie stopped the spanking for a moment and reached around to grab a handful of Amber's hair. He roughly pulled her head back causing her to spit out a string of profanities directed at him. He leaned down, whispering in her ear, "Shut up." Something in his tone must have struck a nerve with her, because instantly she went silent, even stopping her wriggling. "You are being punished for being an insufferable bitch. I don't expect you to suffer this quietly or with much dignity, but I swear to you, if you get your fucking legs in my way again, I'll make you regret it." Releasing her hair, her head fell back down limply.

Jamie rolled his arm a few times stretch it out, then moved to start again. He drew his arm back slowly, raising it above his head, then putting his whole body into delivering the swat directly onto her sit spot. Amber shrieked loudly, her entire body jerking against his hold and her legs kicking out hard. He raised his arm again bringing it down even harder on her right cheek this time, causing her to cry out loudly. Slowly, like clock work, Jamie raised his hand and savagely smacked his hard palm down onto Amber's firm but supple ass over and over, unrelenting, uncaring of her suffering, oblivious to her cries for him to stop. She had earned every bit of this, and Jamie had already showed her the error of her ways. This was just... a little reinforcement for a lesson hard learned.

After just a minute or so of that kind of treatment Amber's objections started to fade away, being replaced by sniffles and pleas for him to stop. "OW! Please stop? I'm sorry I was such a bitch. I don't OUCH know why I was acting that way! I really like you OUCH and I want you to like me too!" Ignoring her, Jamie continued his slow chastisement of her unwilling backside.

"OOOOWWWWIIIEEE!" she cried after a particularly vicious swat, breaking down and starting to cry openly. This is what Jamie had been waiting for. When he had witnessed his friend's sister being spanked, their mom had waited until the girl started crying to pull her panties down and really drive the message home. Following her cue, Jamie reached down and gripped Amber's panties, yanking them down hard, then working them over her hips to get them down to her knees. Amber's ass revealed itself slowly, the reason for her crying becoming evident as he surveyed her ass, which was burning hot and bright red, tending to be darker in some areas.

"Nooooo!" Amber wailed, any other objection lost in the face of further, more severe, punishment. Jamie put a hand on one of her ass cheeks and shifted it to see the area between the bottom of her ass and her thigh, then did the same with the other. Those areas were much darker than the rest, the color closer to crimson than pink. As he did this he caught glimpses of her pussy, which appeared to be cleanly shaved and looked amazingly smooth. Ignoring the stirring it caused in his crotch, Jamie once again lifted his hand, bringing it down with a loud slap, renewing Amber's sobs and struggling. Again, following the steps of the spanking he had witnessed as a teenager, he started to bring his hand down hard and fast.

Amber's kicking and crying rose to new heights, sobs wracking her body, even her ability to apologize or beg for respite taken away by her uncontrollable bawling. Jamie was beginning to think she had had enough when her legs suddenly kicked up, blocking his hand. He quickly pulled the swing, then sat back, ceasing her punishment for a moment. Reaching over with his hand, Jamie grabbed a handful of her hair, once again pulling her head back. He leaned down, speaking quietly into her ear, "You were almost done, but I'm a man of my word. I told you if your kicking blocked my hand again, I'd make you regret it." Releasing her hair, Jamie pushed her off of his lap onto the carpet of his floor where she landed partially on her backside, making her howl in pain. She rolled over onto her stomach, her hands reaching back to cover her ass, trying desperately to console her burning globes as she continued to cry uncontrollably.

Jamie stood and walked over to his closet. Opening the door he reached in and grabbed two thick leather dress belts and a hideous scarf that he had received for Christmas a few years back. Turning back to the sobbing girl on his floor, he moved forward. Crouching down next to her, he grabbed her by the upper arm and dragged her to her feet, then pulled her with him over to the bed, her panties falling off completely as she waddled awkwardly in them. As he reached the bed, Jamie pulled the crying girl in front of him, her back to the bed.

"Put your wrists together." Quick to obey in hopes of avoiding further punishment, Amber's hands snapped close. Tossing the belts down onto the bed then reaching out with the scarf, Jamie tied a few simple knots around her wrists, effectively binding her hands together in front of her. He then pushed her backwards, the backs of her legs catching on the bed, making her fall down onto it with wail as her ass struck the firm mattress. Grabbing her legs, Jamie dragged her towards the end of the bed until her ass was only inches from falling off, then stopped.

Picking up the first belt, Jamie made a loop as though he was going to put it on, then reached down and grabbed Amber's legs, slipping them into the constricting loop and pulling tight, trapping them together and hauling them up and slightly back over her body, leaving her ass helplessly exposed and her puffy pussy lips clearly visible.

Grabbing the other belt, he wrapped the buckle and most of the leather around his hand, leaving just over a foot hanging free. Studying his target, Amber's already scorching red ass, he decided that there really was nowhere that was any worse to hit than any of the others. Lifting his arm, Jamie brought down the wide leather strip across her sit spot with a fast flick of his wrist, making Amber bite her lip and try not to scream as tears rolled steadily down her cheeks. Lifting his hand higher, Jamie brought the belt down hard in the same place, a loud sob rewarding his efforts.

Getting into a stead rhythm, he whipped her ass hard with the belt every few seconds, letting her feel the full effect of each lick before landing the next. He whipped her from the top of her ass down to the middle of her thighs, swinging progressively harder as time the spanking went on, dragging heart wrenching cries from Amber as she suffered under his unrelenting attentions for a full five minutes.

Ending with a devastating series of hard smacks, Jamie dropped the belt around his hand, then pulled the one around her legs off and tossed it down as well. "Give me your hands," he said calmly. Slowly Amber extended her arms, letting him untie the knots and free her hands. Tears continued to stream from her eyes as Jamie reached down and flipped her over onto her stomach. "Stay there," he said firmly.

Turning, he left the room to rejoin the party. Checking the clock, Jamie was shocked to find that they had been in his room for over half an hour, and he had spent almost all of that spanking Amber's rude ass into submission.

Entering the main part of the house, Jamie walked to the stereo, returning the ridiculously loud music to a tolerable level. Several of his friends boo'd him for the act, showing him a thumbs down sign. "Yeah, yeah," Jamie said, "You aren't the ones that'll have the cops called on you."

Searching through the party, Jamie eventually found Sam, who was sitting with Claire on his lap, drinking a beer. "Hey, Buddy," he said in a laid back manner, "How'd it go?"

"Well," Jamie said slowly, trying to lie as little as possible, "She had some interesting things to say, mostly due to the alcohol I think, and then we had a little chat. She's asleep, or close to passing out at least. That's why I came back out."

Sam looked at Claire and raised his eyebrow, making her blush, then looked back up at Jamie. "So, uh, can she crash here tonight? I mean, like you said, she's already out. We'd hate to have to wake her up and take her to the totally empty and currently unoccupied dorm room she shares with this lovely lady here if she's already comfortable."

Jamie gave Sam a wry look. "Have fun you two," he said.

Claire was the first one up and practically dragged Sam to her car. Sam shouted his congratulations as he was hauled away to be used and abused by the voracious appetite of a college girl with alcohol lowered inhibitions.

The party dragged on for a couple more hours, more and more people eventually abandoning the house in search of bed or food or fun. As the last of the guests left, Jamie surveyed the damage to the house, which turned out to be significantly less than he had expected, maybe an hours worth of cleaning tomorrow and the place would be spotless.

Moving to his bed room, he cracked the door open and peeked inside, checking on Amber. At some point she had crawled up to the middle of the bed and curled up. Walking over, he grabbed a blanket off my dresser and tossed it over her, covering her naked lower half. Leaving the room, he made his way to the guest bedroom and laid down on the bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

Jamie awoke to a soft knocking sound. Opening his eyes groggily, he looked around, slightly confused. Spotting a figure in the door way, he focused on it, Amber slowly coming into view. She had her arms crossed over her chest and looked distinctly uncomfortable. Sitting up and moving to sit on the edge of the bed, Jamie confronted her. "Do you remember what happened last night?"

Amber shrugged self consciously, "I didn't when I first woke up, then I tried to roll over and that pretty much reminded me of the whole thing."

Jamie nodded, "And?"

Amber shuddered, "Even as drunk as I was I remember the pain being unbearable. I just remember crying and begging for it to be over."

Again he nodded, "Yeah, you did both of those quite a bit last night. Do you remember why I did it?"

Amber suddenly looked up at him, her eyes tearing up "Do you forgive me?"

"For?" Jamie asked slowly.

Amber looked down, ashamed, "I said terrible things to you last night. I was rude and crass and," her voice broke, "I regret every second of it. I know I was drunk but I never wanted to act like that in front of you. I don't even know why I did. I didn't even know I could act like that. I just wanted you to be interested in me so you'd give me a chance."

"So you aren't mad?" Jamie asked.

"Mad?" Amber said, incredulous, "I'm just grateful you didn't throw me out of your house and never talked to me again."

"Really?" he said, finding the situation hard to believe.

"Yeah," she replied, "And actually I wanted to ask you a favor." Amber uncrossed her arms and walked slowly towards Jamie, her steps uncertain.

"What's that?" he asked.

Amber looked up into his eyes when she got close, then blushed and had to look away, "I want you to spank me again."

"What?" said Jamie in disbelief. "I doubt your ass will ever be fit to be spanked again. I almost left blisters on it."

Amber winced, "I know," she said, turning around and lifting her skirt slightly, revealing her bruised, mottled ass. There were thin black bruises all over her ass and an occasional white spot, indicating the beginning of a blister. "I tried to get my panties on for 5 minutes this morning, but it just isn't going to happen right now."

"And you want me to spank you again?" Jamie asked, is voice still betraying surprise.

Amber turned back around, "Of course I don't want you to spank me again right now. I need you to so I can believe you know how sorry I am, and how much I regret my decisions last night."

Still not convinced, Jamie sat there with a doubtful expression on his face. Amber leaned down and looked him in the eyes, "Please?" she begged quietly.

Making up his mind, Jamie reached out and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her over his knee before he could reconsider. Amber gave a surprised grunt as she landed, then wiggled, quickly trying to find a comfortable position.

Lifting her skirt, Jamie immediately started to rain down hard smacks on her sorely abused backside. On the first swat she cried out, on the second she bit her lip, on the third her first tear leaked out, and by her tenth she was openly crying. Amber quickly dissolved into a pitiful pile of sobbing young lady, her hands grabbing the comforter of the bed and her legs kicking wildly, but never coming up to block his hand. He continued to spank her until all the normal color that had returned to her ass was transformed back to at least a bright red.

Jamie stopped as suddenly as he started, his goal of rewarming her bottom complete. Using his hand, he rubbed her throbbing ass gently, trying to take some of the sting away. Amber quickly calmed down under the kind ministrations, her tears drying up and her body relaxing.

Reaching back, Jamie helped her to her feet then stood up, facing her. He moved close and pulled her into a tight hug, speaking softly into her ear, "I accept your apology."

Somehow after that day Amber had simply moved in with him. They'd dated for about 6 months before tying the knot and, as promised, Sam got to be the best man at the wedding. Jamie continued to spank Amber whenever she misbehaved or asked for it because she felt she needed one, right up until that very day.

Jamie roused himself from his reverie, focusing his attention back on his beloved, but right now very frustrating, wife. He cleared his throat, "Baby, come here." Amber pulled herself out of the corner and walked up to him, her head hanging in shame. "You know I love you," he said. Amber nodded her head. "Good," he continued, "Now go get the new paddle I bought you last week, I'd like to finish this and put it behind us, OK?"

Tears leaked from Amber's eyes, pleading with him for mercy. "Yes, Sir," she said, whispering, then moved to the bedroom where they kept the paddle on a dresser next to the bed.

As he watched her walk out of the room, Jamie decided that this time he really wouldn't stop until he blistered her ass. Maybe not a lot, but at least a little bit. After all, he'd been spanking her for years and it hadn't prevented this catastrophe. It was definitely time to make an impression, and one she wouldn't soon forget.

actionmaster6
07-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Very nice story. Never really thought I would be into the whole idea of spanking before I started reading your stories, but now I might try it out.