PDA

View Full Version : Olivia Learns

Paradiizee
06-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Off My Official Blog (http://www.savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/06/olivia-learns.html)

Waking up to a buzzing alarm is not a pleasant thing, especially at 6 o’clock in the morning, running on three hours of sleep. So naturally, Dan was nothing less than annoyed when he realized he couldn’t hit snooze this morning because it had snowed the night before and he had to clean his car off before he could leave. He got dressed in the dark as quietly as possible, so Olivia could get at least another fifteen minutes of sleep before she had to get up. He smiled at her, beautiful even asleep, before going out to clean his car off. After turning his car on and cleaning it off, he started to clean off Olivia’s car. When he noticed her keys sitting in the cup holder, he opened the door. When leaning in, he was met by the distinct smell of marijuana smoke. At first he was angry. How could she do this? She promised she was done with it. Then, he was overwhelmed with disappointment. Here, he thought she was doing a great job, and she was letting him believe that, when she was smoking in her car to try to hide it from him. He sighed, putting the key in the ignition and turning the heat on. He came back inside and she was in the bathroom, so he took the dog outside, and gave her some food and water before putting her back in her crate. When he went back into his bedroom, she was in there, getting dressed.

She had her back turned and was pulling on a shirt over her slender, pale body. After fixing her shirt, she slid her sweatpants down off her hips, letting them puddle at her ankles. Using her feet to push them the rest of the way off, she stepped out of them and leaned over to grab the pair of jeans she’d put aside for today.

He gave her a crisp swat, then stood back, waiting for her to turn around.

“Ah!” She cried, straightening up and rubbing her assaulted cheek. “Babe,” she turned to look at him. She had half a smile on her face until she looked at his stern expression.

“I started your car for you,” he began.

She smiled, reaching out and rubbing his arm. “Thank you, baby!”

He was surprised at her lack of concern. “It reeks like pot in there, bad.”

She froze now, a look of panic on her face. “Oh, I guess I should spray something,” she mumbled, her gaze meeting her toes.

Dan put his finger beneath her chin and lifted, until their eyes were level. “Look at me,” he ordered softly.

Tears had welled in Olivia’s eyes and as badly as she wanted she wanted to meet his eyes, she couldn’t. She felt like she might be sick.

“Liv,” he said, “please look at me.”

She raised her eyes to meet his and the tears spilled over. “I’m sorry, Dan.”

He glared at her. “You promised me that you were done with this shit,” he said, his voice confessing the betrayal he felt.

She looked down, afraid to hold his eyes any longer. “I know, I’m so sorry. It’s just, Lyla and I went out for drinks last night and she brought a little joint and asked me if she could light up. I didn’t want to say no, I didn’t think I would smoke it, and then as soon as I smelled it…” she paused, trying to calm down before continuing. “I’m sorry Dan. I know it was stupid. It just smelled so good and I only took a couple hits. I just wanted to feel good.” she whispered, shaking her head.

He sighed, sitting down on the loveseat next to where Olivia was standing, firmly holding onto her wrist.

“No, oh Dan please, I’m sorry, I swear it won’t happen again I promise, please.” she begged as he dragged her down over his knee.

“Olivia Marie, I have heard these promises one too many times. I promised you a good paddling if I caught you smoking pot again, didn’t I?” he boomed.

Sobbing, she nodded her head.

“I didn’t hear you, young lady. What did I say would happen if I learned of you smoking marijuana?”

“Oh please, Dan..” she begged pitifully. “Don’t make me,”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. “Now,”

“A … uh uh … paddliiiiiiiing.” she wailed. “but please…”

Her begging was interrupted by Dan’s hand repeatedly landing on her thin panties, hard and fast. She squirmed and wiggled but he held her tight around her waist, never losing a beat.

He spanks rhythmically and sharply, scolding her every now and then. After a minute or so he stands her up. “Do not touch your bottom. Go get the paddle, Olivia.”

“Daan,” she whined, her legs shaking. “Please don’t paddle me,”

He looked at her with those eyes that demanded she do as he says.

She did. Walking back to him, the paddle felt heavy in her hands and she went as slowly as she could manage, hoping to delay what she had coming. She held it out to him, unable to look at him as she did so.

“What is this for, Liv?” he asked quietly. “Why are you handing me the paddle right now?”

She started to cry harder now, shaking her head. “Please, Dan I’m so sorry,”

He didn’t say anything, just looked at her, waiting.

She hung her head and muttered, “I’m handing you the paddle to spank me with, because I smoked pot last night with Lyla.” Her bottom was already so sore, she didn’t want to imagine being spanked anymore.

“Pull your panties down.” Dan ordered. “Down to your knees, at least.”

Tears flowed down Olivia’s face as she pulled her panties down and laid back over his lap. She crossed her ankles and prayed it would be over soon.

He raised the paddle and gave it to her good and fast, not too hard but enough to make it burn red hot.

She wailed, kicking her legs, promising the world if he’d just stop paddling her. She threw her hand back to protect her flaming butt and he pushed it away. The second time she put it back, he grabbed her wrist and pinned it to her lower back.

He put the paddle down at his side for a moment and peppered Olivia’s sit spot and upper thighs with hard, stinging swats from his hand.

She squealed and cried out. “I’m sorry, okay, okay Dan I’m sorry I put my hand back PLEASE!” she begged.

He did not pick up the paddle again but gave her at least another ten crisp swats on each flaming buttock. He watched her red hot bottom jiggle each time his hand landed, as his handprint faded into her already crimson flesh.

She sobbed, too tired to fight anymore. She didn’t realize he’d stopped spanking until he stood her up and pulled her into a tight hug. Immediately her hands flew back to inspect her assaulted flesh. She held her hands over it and felt the heat coming off, tears still pouring from her eyes.

He kissed her forehead. “You’re a good girl, Olivia. I don’t want to have to address this issue again, do you understand me?”

She nodded. “Yes sir, I understand.” she sniffed, wiping her face with the back of her hand. “I love you baby, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, Dan.”

He covered her face with kisses, mopping up her tears with his lips. “I know you are, Liv, it’s okay. All is forgiven. Now hurry and get ready for work,” he smiled, patting her sore butt. “I love you darling, see you tonight. Have a wonderful day. Oh, and make sure you spray something in your car before you leave for work. You’ll be arrested if you get pulled over,” he warned her.

“Okay, I will. I love you too honey. Thank you for starting my car,” she said sheepishly. “See you tonight.” she dressed, gingerly pulling underwear on over her sore bottom.

After he had gone, she grabbed her perfume and ran out to her car. She opened the door and crinkled her nose. It did smell in here. She spritzed it a few times and ran back inside to put it away. You can bet on anything her whole ride to work she thought about the consequences to her actions.