PDA

View Full Version : Lauren Lies

Paradiizee
06-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Lauren sat on the couch, rolling her eyes and huffing at the football game on the television. She wanted to watch a movie with Tucker in their room, but he had to watch the game with his friend and their neighbor, Colin. She pouted.
“Laur, are you going to go get your blood work done tomorrow?” Tucker asked, popping open another beer.
She shrugged. “I don’t know, babe.” she had gone for a physical a week ago and the doctor had ordered that sometime soon (he had suggested the next day) she must fast for 12 hours and get blood taken. Her last blood work had shown a low potassium level and the doctor wanted to follow up on that, and check up on other things. Because of her strong dislike/fear of needles, she had been putting off going.
He turned from the tv set to give her a stern look. “You should, your physical was last week. It won’t be so bad,” he assured her. “Go tomorrow after your ultrasound.”
Lauren had been diagnosed with a large ovarian cyst a few months ago, and she was going the next morning to have it checked on. Hopefully it had been broken up on its own or was at least getting smaller, otherwise she faced having an operation to remove it. She nodded. “Yeah, sure.”
He turned back to the game, hollering at the tv and high-fiving Colin.
She decided that hoping he was going to change his mind was hopeless and got up to go to bed and watch a movie on her own. She kissed Tucker’s forehead. “Wake me up when you come to bed,” she whispered, although she knew that his attempts to do so didn’t usually work.
He pulled her closer, covered her lips with his own. “I’ll try. Love you baby,” he reminded her as she walked away.
“Love YOU!” she called back, closing the bedroom door behind her. Changing into her PJ’s and ordering a movie on demand, she turned off the lights and climbed into bed. She was asleep in no time.
She woke up in the morning to the loud scratchy sound of Tucker’s alarm.

He kissed her cheeks, her forehead, her lips, told her he hoped she was going to have a great day. Wishing her luck at her ultrasound he reminded her, “Text me when you leave the doctor and let me know what they say.”
She nodded sleepily, rubbing her eyes. “Ok babe. Have a good day. Love you Tuck.”
“Love you too baby.” he smoothed her hair. “See you later.”
She drifted off to sleep for a little while, having nightmares about being stuck by a great big needle to have her blood taken with. It filled up vials and vials of blood, far more than she imagined they would need for a normal blood test.
Waking with a start, she jumped out of bed and turned off the alarm that Tucker had re-set for her. She dressed, grabbed a pop-tart, and brushed her teeth, throwing on a baseball cap over her mess of hair. Hopping in her car, she programmed the address into the GPS and she was on her way.
So she went to the ultrasound and everything checked out just fine-the cyst had gone away on it’s own, which meant no surgery. She was relieved. Then, the nausea set in when she remembered she was supposed to get her blood work done. She hoped that Tucker had forgotten, until she turned her phone back on when she left the ultrasound room. She had a text from him.
‘hey baby, don’t forget to let me know how your appointment was’
She texted him back, letting him know that the cyst had gone away on it’s own.
He expressed his own relief in his response, then asked if she was going to get her blood work done.
‘yes, I’m on my way there now.’ she texted him back as she got into her car. ‘I’ll text you when I leave there.’ driving there, instead of taking a right to get on the highway to go to the health center she went left to go home.
Pulling into her driveway, she thought about calling Tucker and asking if she could wait until next week when he had a morning off so she wouldn’t have to go alone. He might go for it, except that she’d already told him she was on her way there. She should be almost done at the blood lab by now, after all the time it’s been since she told him she was going. She sighed. She would just have to go on a morning when he was working that she didn’t have to go into work until later. She went into the apartment quietly, hoping that Colin, who worked from home, hadn’t noticed her come in. Even if he had, he wouldn’t know the difference anyway.
Tidying up the apartment a little bit, she bided her time before texting Tucker and telling him she was home from getting her blood drawn.
When he asked how it went, she brushed it off saying it went fine and she barely felt a thing. In fact, she added, she couldn’t even find the spot where they’d put the needle in to draw it.
He told her ‘see, I told you it wouldn’t be that bad.’
She breathed a sigh of relief, thinking she had gotten away with it.
When Tucker came home from work the next week, he came into the apartment whistling whatever tune had just been playing in his truck. He kicked off his work boots and picked them up, carrying them across the entryway and dropping them in the shoe bin.
“Laur,” he called out, shedding his jacket and adding it to the pile on the armoire. “Where are ya, babe?”
She came out holding a glass of wine, smiling. “Hi honey,”
“Hi honey to you, gorgeous.” he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissed her exposed neck. He smelled something delicious. “What is that…I smell parmesan, you’re not..”
“I’m making the parmesan chicken you like, Tucker.” she grinned.
He kissed her, hard. “You, babe, are wonderful.”
“Sweetie, go relax, and I’ll get you a beer.” she suggested, planting a wet kiss on his lips. She ran off to the kitchen to get a beer, and he turned to go to the living room.
He glanced down at the coffee table in the foyer where the mail tended to gather and stopped to sift through for any new mail of his. He came across an envelope with Lauren’s name hand written on it from her doctor’s office. He tucked it under his arm and carried it with him to the living room.
When she came in with his opened beer, she plopped down on the couch beside him, setting the beer down in front of him on the table. When she leaned forward and grabbed the remote, he put his hand on her thigh.
“Before you turn the television on, there was a letter for you from Doctor Larson. I didn’t want you to not see it.” he handed her the envelope.
“Oh, thanks,” she stammered. Fumbling, she took it from his hands and set it on the coffee table beside the couch.
“Open it,” he ordered. “You don’t just ignore letters from your doctor.”
She reached over and grabbed it, tearing it open carefully. She pulled out the folded white paper inside and slowly opened it. She didn’t want to read the words.
Miss Cross, I am writing to remind you that we still need your blood sample to complete the wellness check. You are welcome to come in time Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm. You do not need to make an appointment, please just make sure to have a photo id and a copy of your insurance with you to check-in. If you have any questions feel free to call my office. Thank you, Doctor Larson.
“What does it say, Laur?” he asked, judging by her ashen face that it wasn’t good. “Was something wrong with your blood test?” he sounded worried, his voice getting high pitched the longer she sat in silence.
Not knowing how to admit to what she’d done, she just handed him the note. Watching his face as he read the words, she started to feel queasy.
“I don’t understand. Didn’t you go last week to get your blood work done?” he asked, lifting his eyes to meet hers.
She just shook her head, unable to find words, knowing they’d never be accepted. Her eyes filled with tear, terrified of what his reaction was going to be.
“You didn’t go?” he asked.
She shook her head again.
“I didn’t hear you, young lady.” Tucker said sternly.
“No sir,” Lauren whispered.
“NO what?” he was fuming. He didn’t know what to do, what to think of this. She had outright lied to him.
“No sir, I did not go get my blood work done.” she couldn’t meet his eyes now.
“You lied to me, Lauren Olivia.”
“I’m so sorry Tucker. I was scared to go by myself,” she whimpered.
“That’s no excuse. If you had brought that up to me, we could have arranged to go on a morning I had off. You lied to me, is the point at hand. You were going to let me believe it forever, too. That’s the worst part.” he shook his head. “I want you to get to the bedroom and get ready for a spanking, little girl.”
“Yes sir,” she hung her head and took the walk of shame to their room. Closing the door softly behind her, she dropped her jeans and went to her bureau, rummaging through until she found what Tucker called her “spanking panties.” They were a pair of white booty short panties covered in faux faded color hearts. They fit her pert bottom perfectly. She pulled off her sweatshirt, then proceeded to strip off her shirt and unsnap her bra. She found a loose t-shirt and pulled it on over her head, pulling her hair back into a pony tail, then sat on the edge of the bed.
The apartment was silent other than the sounds of Tucker moving around.
The bedroom door opened a few minutes later. He didn’t say anything, at first, as he walked across the room to her.
Lauren couldn’t bring herself to look him in the face. All she could see were his feet, his jeans, one arm, cut off at the wrist where it’d been stuffed in his pocket, the other…holding a wooden spoon! Her heart skipped a beat, her belly filling with butterflies.
“Lauren Olivia, I absolutely will not tolerate being lied to, for any reason. I do not want to hear any excuses tonight. You are going to be spanked, do you hear me?” he asked.
She nodded, too afraid to say a word.
“You will remember this spanking for a long time, little miss. I can’t believe you lied to me and told me you were on your way. Not only that, but you MADE UP details about the visit! You thought this out so well, lied your way out of it. I can’t believe you would betray my trust like this.” he scolded her.
“I’m sorry Tucker. I didn’t mean…”
He held his hand up, sitting down beside her on the bed. “Get that ass over my lap.” he demanded. “Now.”
She hung her head and crawled over his lap.
He did not warm her up. He started out her spanking hard and fast, covering her whole backside with swats. He spanked methodically, making sure each cheek got equal treatment. After a few minutes, he yanked down her white panties and spanked her bare bottom harder than her panties. He picked up the spoon without skipping a beat, paddling her sit spot with it, causing her to squeal.
“Oh, please, please. I’m so sorry Tuck. I’ll never lie to you again, I swear. Please!” she begged tearfully.
“You’re damn right you’ll never lie to me again.” he promised. “Stand up,” he guided her to her feet, then bent her over the edge of the bed. “Reach out as far to the other side of the bed as you can.”
She did as she was told, biting her lip, tasting the salty remnants of her fallen tears. She heard him pulling his belt out of their loops and she looked back in time to see him doubling it.
“Tuck, please.” she whispered.
He shook his head. “You lied to me, Lauren. I’ve never lied to you. Ever.”
She turned back around, squeezing her eyes shut and holding her breath.
He brought the belt down repeatedly on her already scorched flesh.
She wriggled and danced on her tip-toes, begging him to end her punishment, promising good behavior and honesty for the rest of her life.
After giving her about ten good solid swats with the belt, he dropped it on the bed and gave her another flurry of crisp hand swats.
“OW OW OWWWWOW I’m sorry TUCK PLEASE!”
Finally, it ended, and he rubbed her back while she sobbed it out. When her breathing had returned almost to normal, he patted her blazing cheeks. “All done baby,” he helped her to her feet, kissing the tears off her face.
“I love you Tucker. I’m so sorry I lied to you.”
“I know you are, Laur. I love you too. I want you to go eat dinner and then you are not to eat anything after 7 pm. We are going to the blood lab tomorrow to get your blood drawn. Do you understand me?” he asked firmly.
She nodded solemnly. “Yes sir.”
“Good. You will be getting another spanking before we go to remind you of the importance of attending to your doctor’s orders.” he informed her, giving her hand a squeeze.
“Aww,” she whined.
“Lauren Olivia!”
“Yes sir,” she murmured. “Sorry.”
They stood up and he pulled her panties up over her flaming butt. “Get some pants on and meet me in the kitchen. I’ll whip up some hot dogs and hamburgers.” he kissed her forehead. “I love you Lauren.”
“Ditto.” she grinned, then scurried off to find a pair of the loosest pants she could find.

Off my official blog (http://www.savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/06/lauren-lies.html)

niteowluk2003
06-30-2013, 01:03 PM
good start for a first time story.

Paradiizee
06-30-2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks c: I'm glad you like them :) you can click the link and it will take you to my blog and i have more stories there c: I'm happy everyone likes them c:

Thanks,
Paradiizee

Brigit Astar
07-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Good story; description and dialogue are excellent.

dragonsclaw
10-20-2015, 03:55 AM
good read, thank you.