PDA

View Full Version : My Niece's Christmas Spanking - Pushing The Limits

Paradiizee
06-30-2013, 01:25 PM
My Niece's Christmas Spanking - Pushing The Limits
By: Paradiizee
Off my blog (http://www.savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/06/my-nieces-christmas-spanking-pushing.html)

THIS IS FICTION

I have a sister. She's older than I am...how much is unimportant, except to say that she is enough older that, when I was growing up, she was an unchallenged authority figure in my life.
She was also beautiful. Barely five feet tall, slim, with long, straight brown hair, brown eyes, slim legs with tiny feet, and lovely smooth curves. Her bust was a 34B, and she wore size five panties. I know because I used to paw her lingerie drawer.
In addition, she was elegant. She never shouted, hit, whined, ratted or did any of the normal sister things. She was quiet and graceful, and as a result, I grew up listening to her, and trusting her. In return, I had a goddess. A beautiful angel who protected me, watched out for me, and taught me a lot.

My sister dated, of course, but she was always home on time, and never went places where our parents had to worry. She was a generous babysitter for me, and an excellent student. Her boyfriends tended to be big, and rougher than a lot of guys, but our father was the most frightening man I ever knew, and he made no bones about the fact that my sister was his baby, and the rules that applied to dating her would be enforced, fully, in the event of mistakes. He insisted on meeting any boy she was going to date, and those meetings were usually short and to the point. Be home on time. Go where you say you're going, and nowhere else. Take care of her, even from you. Dad seldom even got a token look. He was that scary.
I have early memories of Dad spanking my sister, but I never saw it happen. My sister almost never got in trouble, so there was no need, and my mother dealt with almost everything, anyway. I never wondered about it. After all, why would anyone want to hit my sister? She was perfect.
One of the things I loved was just talking to my sister. She never talked down to me, or was patronizing. She was honest, and told me her feelings on a huge variety of subjects. As I grew aware of girls, she told me about her experiences with guys, and listened to my problems.
My parents often went to the northern part of the state to visit friends, on the weekends, and on one such trip, when Angie was taking care of me, there was a thunderstorm. I didn't like them. Our house sat where winds hit it hard, and it was scary, to be inside. My sister told me to lie down on the couch, and sat next to me, and we talked, as a distraction. While we talked, she kept moving around and
wiggling. Finally, I asked her what was wrong, and she BLUSHED. My sister never blushed, much. She was a very composed person, and to see her blush was rare. Our father could tease one out of her, in seconds, but very few other people could.
So I asked her again. She told me nothing. I asked again, the next time she moved, and she sat a long time, silent. Then she started talking.
Ron, her boyfriend, had spanked her, she said. A good spanking, and she was remembering it. At least fifty swats with his hand, with her over his lap. It no longer hurt, she said, but she still wiggled, thinking about it.
I was outraged, and told her that when Dad found out, Ron was in big trouble. So help me, she giggled.
"I let him, Jim."
"You let him? Spank you?"
She nodded. "I did. I even took my shorts down, and let him spank me on my panties. He warmed me good, too. So we can't ever tell Dad."
I was totally confused. "Why?"
She giggled again, and hugged me. "Because I like it."
"You like being spanked?"
She hugged me close. "Yes. I like being spanked. I could be spanked every day, and not mind. Maybe more than once, every day. Spankings hurt, but they make me feel so sexy. Especially when I get spanked on my panties, or my bare butt. Or paddled. Or strapped. It's delicious."
I was still confused, but I knew one thing. "No one's going to spank me twice a day."
She giggled. "I know. But someday maybe you'll spank someone, twice a day, and they'll like it. Don't ever be too sure about things."
I thought about it. "Well, I guess I could do that. On your panties, and your BARE bottom?"
She looked at me, and laughed. "Not me, silly. When you get older, maybe someone else."
"But he spanks your panties and your bare bottom?"
She nodded. "Yes. I have to take my clothes off, until I have only my panties on, below the waist, and then lie over his lap, and tip my panties up. Once he pulled my panties down to my knees, and spanked me good, on my bare butt. It was yummy, Jim. I never said a word, either."
At this point, I was intrigued. My sister wore very pretty panties and things, and to see her wearing them, or even think about it, was exciting. And to think of taking them down to her knees...
"Angie, do you want ME to spank you, on your bare bottom?"
She blinked, then burst into giggles. "No."
"Why not? I'd spank really hard."
She smiled. "I know you would, if I wanted you to, but you can't spank my bare bottom. It wouldn't be right."
"Why?"
"Because you're my brother."
"Daddy spanked you."
"Daddy is allowed to spank me."
"Why?"
"Because he's our father, so I have to let him."
"Well, you could allow me to do it, too."
"No. Not on my bare bottom."
I stopped dead. "How about on your panties, like Ron did?"
She actually thought about this, a second. "No. You can't spank me."
"I love you as much as Ron."
"You love me more than Ron, and I know it. But you can't spank me."
I pouted. "I love you more, you want to be spanked, I want to spank you, you know I won't tell, I know you won't tell, and we both know it would be fun. So why not?"
She sat, silent, for fully a minute, then looked at me, quietly. "All right, you can spank me."
She stood up, and faced me. "But...if I let you spank me, you have to promise to follow the rules."
"Okay. What rules?"
"You can only touch me where I'm uncovered. You have to stop when I say so, and if I tell you not to do anything else, you have to not do it. But you can raise my skirt, and uncover me, to spank."
Once she got to the part about raising her skirt, I would have agreed to almost anything.
"Okay. I promise."
She thought a moment, then turned and went back to her bedroom. She returned, a few minutes later, and stood in front of me. She had changed, and was now wearing pretty white ankle socks, with lacy ruffles, a very deeply cut white cotton blouse, which buttoned down the front and exposed her pretty cleavage, and a thin grey pleated skirt, which ended at her knees, and clung to her figure, deliciously.
She blushed, slightly, watching me.
"Well, are you ready?"
I nodded.
She reached down, a picture of grace, and gathered the hem of her skirt up in front, exposing her legs and panties, for a moment, then with a soft sigh, she stretched fully across my lap, lifting the front of her skirt up to her waist, as she did, so her bare legs and her panties, rested across my lap. The back of the thin skirt draped smoothly over her bottom, concealing it. Her slim, tanned legs stretched down the couch, with only tiny ruffled ankle socks on her feet. I felt the warmth of her bare thighs against me, under her.
"All right. you can raise up my skirt when you want to." She shifted, slightly, tipping her bottom up a little, and crossed her arms, under her head, smiling gently, at me.
I touched her, behind the knee, just below the hem of her skirt. Her skin was pure silk. I raised the skirt up toward her waist, watching as her lovely thighs slowly came into view. They were soft and rounded, and swelled steadily, as the skirt came up. I caught a glimpse of white, and stopped. I rested her skirt where it was, and ran my hands down the backs of her thighs, then back up. I had never felt anything that soft. There was a firmer layer of muscle, too, but that only shaped things.
She lay perfectly still, totally relaxed. She must have understood what I was feeling, for she made no protest, and allowed me all the time I wished. I touched her all over her legs, and she cooperated by moving them apart, to allow me to touch between them, as well.
Finally, I pulled the skirt up all the way to her waist, laying it across her back. She was wearing panties made of some kind of almost completely transparent white nylon. I could see her whole bottom, outlined, through them. The lovely curves and the deep groove between her bottom cheeks were shadowed and visible.
I took a deep breath. "I can see you."
She giggled. "No you can't. I wouldn't let you see me. I'm wearing panties."
I suddenly realized that was why she had gone to the bedroom. She gone there to put THESE panties on, for me to spank her in. I loved my sister.
Her legs were still apart, and I could see through the crotch of the panties, too. I grew dizzy, looking there. The actuality of it was almost too much. I touched there, feeling the slightly puffy softness, and the warm center places.
Angie never even twitched. She laid perfectly still, letting me touch.
I explored her. I must have spent at least twenty minutes touching her, pulling the panties in this or that direction, to enhance my view, or to change the feel of her. I spent a lot of time, patting and feeling her butt, entranced by the complete softness of it. She never tensed up at all, staying perfectly relaxed and soft for me. I lifted the panties away from her, and looked under them, seeing her bare butt partly exposed. I pushed slightly at the inside of her legs, and they fell slowly apart, as open as they could comfortably lie, on the couch. I tugged at the panties, pulling them down and to the sides, tucking them into the shadowy groove of her butt, and I pulled the crotch of the panties away, looking at her, there. There was no trace of hair, only the delicately luscious mounds and softness of her lovely womanhood.
She never protested at all, but shifted each time I looked elsewhere, tipping her butt for me, shifting her legs apart and back, and helping me as much as she could, She never acknowledged it, but I know she wanted to help me. I was very careful never to touch her under the panties. I could look under them, and touch the outside, but that was all. Those were her rules, and I followed them.
She began to meet my hand, gently, whenever I touched the seat of her panties. She would tense up her butt, under my hand, and then relax it, deliciously. Or she would push up, just barely, to increase the pressure of my hand, and then shift to the side, sliding my hand slightly across her lovely curves. It was delightful, to watch and feel. I left my hand lying directly on her panty seat, and she moved, under it, deliciously, staying relaxed, but making sure I enjoyed feeling her softness, all over.
Finally, I slowly pulled the waistband of her panties straight up, as far as I could, stretching it, and then pulled the panties well down toward her feet, exposing her bare bottom, completely. I held them, there, and looked at the most beautiful bottom I'd ever imagined seeing, even in my dreams. There was no flaw in her lovely curves, and there was more erotic skin, bare and exposed, than even fantasy could imagine.
Angie realized what I was doing, and looked back at me. She smiled up at me, for a moment, then very gently lifted her bottom to a delicious angle, tipping it up and arched, so I could see it completely bare, now that the panties were lifted away. The view was totally incredible, and she let her legs drift slowly apart, so the panty crotch fell loose, down her thighs, and the warmth between them was totally exposed to me. Her panties were almost at mid-thigh, and she was totally bare to my eyes.
She was still smiling softly up at me, and she moved her butt, suggestively. "Let go of my panties, Jim. After all, you can touch anything that isn't covered, and right now, nothing is. I promised that, remember?"
I blinked. She was almost naked. I could touch any part of her, like this. From her waist to her ankles, Angie was completely bare, except a small strip of her thigh where her panties rested. Her legs were apart, and the secret place between them was fully exposed to me, and the rules said I could touch it.
The reality of a lovely, bare Angie, ready for my hands, anywhere I wanted, was incredible.
She laughed, very softly. "Well, you ARE going to spank my bottom, aren't you? You can always touch me while you do, and if I were going to tip it up for you, I'd hate to think that would be wasted. Come on, Jim. I deserve a spanking, just for letting you look at my bare, if nothing else."
I stroked her body. She made small approving sounds, and though she wiggled around as though trying to avoid my hands, she made sure I was able to somehow do whatever I wished. A sweet, slightly musky odor hung over her, which I adored, and between her legs she was covered in a lovely sheen of wetness. I tasted the wetness, and it was salty, and deliciously Angie. My erection grew even harder.
I slowly raised the panties back up, and stretched them tightly over her pretty butt, tucking in the material at her sides, so the panties were tightly outlining her. Her arched position made them very tight, across the seat, and the thin material was stretched even thinner, totally transparent to my eyes. Her bottom was plump and round, and I was young enough so that to me, it seemed deliciously woman-sized, and I realized my hand would only cover one side, partially. She remained tipped up prettily, giving me the full, lovely expanse of her butt, as a target.
She giggled. "I was sure you'd leave them down. I wanted it on my bare butt, from you, the first time. You can still lower them, if you want to. I never said you couldn't uncover me, and I'll let you. You deserve a bare butt, for your first spanking, and I love you."
"Sis, are you ever going to let me do this, again?"
She giggled. "Yes, I suppose I am. But if I let you look, and touch, you have to spank me, every time. Promise?"
"I promise."
"All right, then let me get ready. I expect to be spanked hard, and for a VERY long time. I'm going to cry, too, and I don't want you stopping when I start to do it. You just keep on spanking me, until YOU want to stop. I want to be spanked absolutely any place you want to spank...no limits...with your hands touching and covering me, completely, whenever you want to do THAT. I want to be a nice, shiny red all over my entire butt, especially at the base, where I sit, and be really burning hot, there. And I DO want those panties down, out of the way, for most of this spanking. I'll even stand up, and take my skirt off, in front of you, before I take down my panties, if you tell me to. I'd like that."
"As much as I want?"
"As much as you want."
"As hard as I want?"
"As hard as you want."
"Anywhere I want?"
"Anywhere you want."
"Even between your legs?"
She was silent. Then, "Yes. But there you have to be gentle. Soft slaps, there...kinda hard and stingy, but not a real swing." She giggled. "Try to make me wetter, there, Jim...but don't hurt me too much. I'm sensitive, there. I don't even let Ron spank that. Try different things. and learn how to make me real wet, when you spank me, and you'll get to do it whenever you want. I promise."
"Like wetting your panties?"
"Well, not exactly. I'm wet, but it's a different wet. Sometime, if you want, I can be naughty, for you, and you can make me wet my panties, while you watch. Would you like that? It would be a good reason to spank me, too." She giggled, deliciously.
"YES! I want to watch you wet."
She giggled. "All right. Later tonight, I will be a naughty little girl, put on a pretty pair of panties you can pick out, for me, sit down in front of you, and when you tell me, I'll wet them, right there. But now, I want a spanking, please. Tell me you are going to do it, and that it will be hard, and that I have to hold still for you, and then tell me I'm naughty, and why I'm being spanked. It's OK if you make something up."
I took a deep breath. "Angie, I'm going to spank you. Hard. As long as I want to do it. You're a very naughty girl, and I'm going to make sure when I'm done you are so red, you won't sit down for an hour. You let me see your bare...pussy, and that was naughty...so you're going to be spanked. Now, you hold still until I tell you to move."
She shivered, and arched her back, the pantied bottom tipping up at a lovely, piquant angle. "Yes, Jim. I promise to hold still."
I laid my hand on her bottom. It was still soft, and completely relaxed. God, it was so yummy. I took a deep breath, and raised my hand.
"Jim?"
I paused. "Yes, Angie?"
"Think of a bee, sitting on my bottom, and you have to swat it, so I don't get stung. Nice and hard, Jim. Do it nice and hard, and I'll wiggle for you."
I grinned, suddenly feeling completely all right about this. I raised my hand in the air, and suddenly I found the vision she gave me made it easy.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
Oooh...what a delicious feeling. The warmth under my hand was exquisite. Angie tensed, when the spanks landed, but I felt her deliberately relax, right after, making her butt yummy and soft for me, again. She wiggled, very slowly, and pushed back against my hand.
The next fifteen were in exactly the same place, and this time she actually stayed relaxed, letting my hand sink into her butt. She sighed, and tilted her bottom a tiny bit higher.
She made a tiny, lovely little moan. It was not distressed, only a recognition of the effect. She tipped her butt up a fraction higher, for me, and waited, tears sprinkling the pillow.
Twenty-five more, and as I had promised, as hard as I could, all at the base of her bottom cheeks. She began to cry, softly, wiggling her butt under my resting hand, and brought her knees together, raising her bottom even tighter..
She whispered something. I leaned over to her ear, and asked her what she had said. She looked at me, eyes sparkling with fresh tears, and kissed me on the mouth, her lips tasting honeyed. She coughed, and was hiccupping steadily, crying in broken sobs, but she hugged me, and whispered back, through her tears.
"I said it feels SO good. Please, Jim, I want to be bare for you. I want you to be able to touch anything you want, and spank any place you want. I want to stand in front of you, and undress, completely, and let you play with me, while I'm naked, getting spanked."
I leaned back, and she stood up. A tear fell from her cheek, but she smiled happily, at me. Her skirt dropped to the floor, and she unbuttoned her blouse. She slipped it from her shoulders, exposing a very naughty little half-cup bra, with her nipples peeking out the top. She dropped the blouse, and reaching behind her, un-clipped the bra, and let it fall down her arms. She dropped it atop the rest of her clothes, and stood in front of me, clad only in the transparent white panties, and her pretty ankle socks.
She stretched, naughtily, arms behind her head, and I gasped, quietly, as her pretty breasts thrust out at me. Her nipples were hard and pointed, and she leaned forward, offering them to me.
I took one breast in each hand. They were plump and firm, and I squeezed them, with delight. She winced, slightly, but remained in place, offering them to me, bravely.
Her slim legs quivered, and I slipped my hands into the waistband of her panties, drawing them slowly to her ankles. She stepped out of them, and my lovely sister stood in front of me, totally naked. There was no trace of hair, anywhere, except a tiny, silken little patch at the base of her abdomen, just above her pretty lips. The total effect was devastating.
"Open your legs, Angie. And hold still."
Her legs opened, immediately. I felt between them, and found her very wet, and deliciously warm and soft. I played there until she was almost dancing, on top of my hand, an incredible feeling.
I would have loved to play here, forever, but I really DID want to spank her, a lot more. The first hundred spanks had awakened a delight in me I couldn't have imagined, and I wanted more. Her bare butt beckoned a lovely message to me, as she turned, slightly, the delicious curves showing a yummy red color, and a bright shine.
I sat back, and put a pillow over my right hip, and patted it. Angie smiled, and stepping forward, draped herself over my lap, letting the pillow tip her rounded, adult bottom up nicely.
I patted her butt, feeling it clench and flinch. Bare, now, the sweet spot I'd already spanked was shiny and turning red, and I knew she must be feeling the effects, there. But there was a lot of space still barely pink, or tanned white, that demanded attention, including her lovely thighs, which I knew I wanted to redden completely. I was in love with Angie's thighs, and I knew she would let me.
She crossed her arms, under her head, and leaned, slightly, so her left breast peeked out at me. She was still hiccupping slightly, and I realized she had been crying quite a bit, but her brilliant smile at me assured me she wanted to continue.
"How many did I get, Jim?"
"A hundred."
"Oh my god...I knew it was a lot, but that's yummy. I can take more, too, so don't you hold back. I want to be blistered, Jim."
"Blistered?"
She giggled. "My butt is burning. You spank so good! I want you to blister my butt...little tiny white blister-bumps on it, that sting for an hour, before they go away. I've only felt that, once, and it was so delicious! I always wanted to feel it, again."
She cuddled her head into her arms. "Go ahead...make me cry, really hard. I want to cry hard for you, and be made to do whatever you want, after. If you blister my butt, I'll obey you for the rest of the weekend, Jim. I'll wet my panties for you, and let you swat my butt good with Daddy's paddle, and lie across your lap, naked, so you can play with me, all you want. I'll do anything you tell me."
"What if I wanted to paddle you, in your wet panties, with Daddy's paddle, on your blisters?"
She shivered. "Yes. You can. I promise. Anything you want me to do, I'll do."
"All right. Tip your butt way up, for me, Angie."
She did, making a lovely, full arch of it, ready for my hand.
She was sobbing, openly. Her bottom was becoming a dark red, where she would sit, for I had added those 25 exactly on top of the previous 100. My hand throbbed, but the sight of her, naked, was more than enough to allow me to ignore the pain.
I continued to spank the base of her lovely bottom, exactly where she would sit. Her crying was constant, and her bottom was moving all over, on my lap, in small jerks and twitches. I blatantly rubbed her, between her thighs, and she jumped deliciously, under my hand, pushing back against it.
The dark red area where I spanked almost glowed. It was shiny and tight, and each spank turned it white for a second, then it returned to the luscious, deep red. She screamed, softly sweet, and ground her pelvis into the pillow. This was the area that would blister, right where she sat, and I was going to give her every set, here, til it did.
She sobbed a soft "Please!". The base of her bottom was turning almost purplish. The heat from it was actually detectable, on my cheek. In a blink of lucidity, I realized Angie's butt would be heavily bruised, when this was over. I lifted her into a more extreme arch, drawing the burning skin even tighter, and decided to spank, continuously, now, til I had to stop.
She screamed steadily, a sensual, soft cry. Her butt was purple, there, so darkly red was the skin. Angie made no attempt to move. She was in her own delicious world of pain, and her only movement was a slight, steady humping of the pillow, under her. I used that to my advantage, landing a swat each time she raised up slightly.
I had stayed on the base of her butt. I wanted the blisters, for her. She wanted them, and there was a lot of the weekend left, to attend to the places untouched. I examined the deep red area, and found a roughness starting to form. She WAS blistered. In a few minutes, I expected she would be covered with them. I grinned, and began playing between her legs, while she cried, softly and steadily, eyes closed. She was soaking wet, and that reminded me of the promises she had made to me. She WOULD wet her panties. She WOULD be paddled, and even a couple of the swats on her blisters. I remembered a naughty picture of a pretty girl, doubled over, naked, arms wrapped around her knees, while someone pushed things into her, from behind. I felt Angie, and found a small hole, between her legs. Curious, I slipped a finger inside her, and suddenly she began crying softer, and pushing back against my finger. I added a second one, and abruptly, she clamped down on them, and strained, deliciously, moaning in tearful delight.
"Oh, god!!!! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!"
She strained, screaming softly, for almost thirty seconds, and then collapsed, boneless, across my lap. Her bottom formed her blisters, and I watched, in silence, admiring her lovely nakedness, and wondering if she would renege on her promises.
Finally she moved, slightly, adjusting her position. She turned and looked at me, and through the tangles of her hair, and the swelled eyes, she smiled at me brilliantly.
"I love you, brother. I have never in my life felt anything as good as that. You can spank me any time it's safe for us, as many times as you want. And yes, I know what you are thinking, and I'm going to keep my promises to you. For the rest of the weekend, I'll do whatever you tell me. Just promise me more of your hand, on my butt."

Brigit Astar
07-11-2013, 02:33 PM
I have read five or six of your stories so far, and this one is the best. I suspect I will find even better stories from you.