PDA

View Full Version : Yes Master

Paradiizee
07-08-2013, 03:57 PM
My lover and I try to think of different ways of making our sexual encounters exciting and fresh. Due to scheduling conflicts, we had not seen each other in two weeks. We both were horny and were planning a night after work to fit in some good loving.

We are both open about our sexual relationship, and my partner does not mind me having contact with a former lover, as long as he is included, either physically or by me telling him about phone conversations with my old flame. Several nights ago Len (the old flame) called me at home. He was in a particularly horny mood and wanted phone sex. He was already masturbating, telling me how he was thinking about my pussy and how good I tasted, and he wished my mouth was wrapped around his rather large cock so he could cum in it. He gets very turned on when I swallow.... I proceeded to talk him through it and he was telling me to touch myself, and stick my fingers in my pussy and taste them. I did as he asked. It didn't take long for both of us to cum. It was a nice relief for me, since I had been missing Derek.

That night, I emailed Derek and told him verbatim what happened during phone sex with Len. He responded by leaving me a very nasty voice message the next morning. He was calling me a slut and a whore, and he didn't think it was very nice that I was telling my current flame about the explicit details of phone sex with my former flame. He concluded by saying he loved it, but I would have to be punished.

I planned to go over to his house one day last week after work for a "booty call." That morning, Derek left me a voice message with explicit details of what I was to do. I was to wear panties under my panty hose (I usually don't), and go to the ladies room several times during the day and rub my clit and pussy. He said he wanted the panties WET. He also told me to stick the crotch up into my pussy and get my juices on them. He ended by telling me to wear bright red lipstick and look like the whore I am.

When I left work, I was to go to the ladies room, take my panties and hose off, and put a sexy pair of thigh highs on under my skirt. He wanted me bare ass so my pussy could breathe. When I got to his house, I was to walk in, not say a word, go over to his chair, give him my panties, and lift my skirt up.

I did as my master told me. Standing there in front of him, holding my skirt up with my pussy in front of his face, he just stared at me, and began to lick and suck on the crotch of my panties. He was moaning his approval as he continued sucking on them. I couldn't help notice the big bulge in his shorts pushing to be free. I could feel myself getting wet. He told me to step closer, and he began finger fucking me...first one finger, then two, until he had three fingers pumping into my pussy. It was divine. He took his fingers out and licked them, smiling at me. He proceeded to rub my red lips with my pussy juice, smearing it over my mouth.

He then instructed me to go to the kitchen, get a beer, and sit down in the chair opposite him. He just kept staring at me. I started to talk to him, and he said "shut up whore...I'll tell you when you can talk." Yes, Master.

I remained silent during the time it took me to drink my beer. When I was finished, he told me to pull my skirt up over my hips, put my heels on the chair seat and spread my legs..... spread my pussy lips and start stroking myself until I got good and wet....then use the neck of the beer bottle to start fucking myself. The feel of the cold glass bottle neck entering my pussy was exciting. I stuck it in until the body of the bottle was touching the opening of my cunt. I continued stroking it in and out, and I could feel myself starting to cum. I told Derek I was about to cum, and he demanded me to stop immediately and go to the bedroom. I wanted to finish, but I said, Yes Master.

In the bedroom, he folded a pillow in half at the edge of the bed, and told me to lie down over it, on my stomach, with my ass up in the air. I knew my punishment was about to be presented. At first, Derek just looked and explored my pussy and asshole, lightly touching, gently spreading. As I started to relax and let the good feelings flow, Derek slapped my ass so hard that I gasped. He told me this is what I deserved for being such a fucking slut whore. He continued spanking me until both cheeks of my ass began to sting. He stopped, and I waited bracing myself for the next slap. Nothing....he began sticking a finger in my cunt and one in my ass, gently probing. He spit on my asshole, and stuck two fingers in. It felt great and I wanted more. As if reading my desire, he withdrew his fingers and administered another slap, which led to a frightfully good spanking. I was on the edge of an orgasm again, and I just wanted him to fuck me. But, he wasn't ready to give me what I wanted. He re-inserted two fingers in my ass and his thumb in my pussy, pressing against my G spot. It felt incredibly good having him finger fuck my ass and pussy at the same time. I began to tense up, and felt my orgasm coming. I began thrusting my ass down hard on his hand, and as the orgasm welled up, I could feel my asshole tighten on his fingers and I shot my cum on his hand. It was so intense and different. He asked, "Do you like getting fucked in the ass whore?" Yes Master!!

I lay down on my back on the bed and Derek took off his shorts and lay down next to me. His beautiful 8" cock was so hard and taut and I could see how ready he was. I began licking and biting his nipples, as I know this turns him on. I was sucking on him like I was nursing from my mother. I could see his cock throbbing and his moans told me how much he was enjoying this. However, I wasn't ready for him to cum, not until I could take that beautiful cock in my mouth...I love blowing Derek. I moved down the bed and began licking the head and spreading his pre-cum around the tip. I moved down the shaft, licking it up and down like an ice cream cone. I deep-throated him, as much as I could get in. I moved down to his balls and took each one in my mouth, sucking hard on them, listening to Derek's breathing becoming louder. I could tell it wouldn't be long before he would be shooting his cum. He had been saving it for two weeks. As I ran my tongue down to his asshole and back, he told me to get on his cock "now". I straddled him and slowly lowered my wet cunt down onto his rock hard cock. I love the feeling of that cock entering me...it takes my breath away. I leaned forward a bit and starting riding him. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out and touching my g-spot was heaven. He told me to milk his cock and bring the cum out. As I started to tighten my vaginal muscles and suck upward on his cock with my cunt, I could feel his cock become engorged, and he began his rather loud ejaculation.

He kept repeating, "Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum, oh Jesus." It seem like he spurted 3 or 4 times, and was groaning and yelling with every final thrust. After he finished, I lay on top of him until his cock became flaccid and slid out, amidst a pool of milky cream. I rolled off him and we lay side by side, totally spent and flushed. Ah, the afterglow of a good orgasm... He took my panties that he had brought in the bedroom, and began wiping the cum off his cock and balls. He handed them to me after, and I wiped up the cum that was dripping out of my pussy. He would save them for later, and go to bed with our essence close to his face and mouth.

Sweet dreams, my Master.

Off my Blog (http://savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/07/yes-master/)