PDA

View Full Version : Emma'

Paradiizee
07-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Chapter 1

Emma sat at the computer, naked, reading and replying to her e-mails. Her Master stood behind her, looking over shoulder, his hands on her hot flesh. She was his for a whole a weekend. When he had suggested that they spend the Friday evening to Sunday afternoon together, there had been no hesitation in her mind. She had relived the last time together so often that she was desperate to experience again his real life control.

It only took a brief memory of his anger and punishment, his deep use of her bottom for Emma to feel the wetness flow and her cunt to twitch. Two months of e-mails, texts and phone calls had followed, and she was now primed and ready, eager to submit to any and all desires of her Master who understood her so well.

At work, all that Friday, her panties had been drenched with her juices. Only her Master's explicit command had kept her from visiting the toilets in order to rub her cunt until the blessed release of cumming. On the bus home she was sure that every male could see her sexual hunger and need, and could smell the scent of her arousal on the air. Her nipples were tender points, raw from rubbing erect against her bra.

As she stood outside the door of the flat, immediately before putting the key in the lock, she breathed a prayer.

"Please may he be here already. Please may he be as hungry for me as I am for him. Please may I be the perfect slave he longs for and desires."

As she stepped through the door, her heart leapt. He was there, standing in front of her, in the hallway of her flat.

Before she could say anything, though, he reached out and dragged her roughly into the corridor. From the intent look in his eyes she could tell that his desire for her matched her own longing. As he pulled her roughly into his arms – slamming the door on the envious world, she let herself fall under his spell once more.

Her Master was like a man possessed. As his hot lips and tongue ravished her mouth, his hands roamed her body, squeezing, molding, possessing her - every inch of her flesh, every curve and every orifice. She felt his hardness pressing against her, a hot iron bar searing her skin. Her body was bathed in fire, and she clung to him with answering passion. She rejoiced at the need she evoked in him, the need to bend her willing flesh to his will, the need for him to fill her compliant flesh with his seed.

He stood back, holding her at arm's length, his blue eyes lancing deep into her soul. She stood proud in her service, and yet humbled at this opportunity to serve.

Seeing her willingness, he proceeded to rip the clothes from her. This act of naked aggression sent shivers through her body. Never had she seen her Master so focused and deliberate in fulfilling his wants. She remembered the prayer she had uttered before opening the front door, and she committed herself to her willing slavery, whatever his wishes for her.

Once all her clothes had been torn from her, leaving only her shoes on her feet, he spoke.

"This weekend you have said that you wish to be mine. You have pledged yourself to serve me in any way I choose. You have expressed a desire to be punished and used in private and in public. Standing here, I am giving you an opportunity to reconsider your request. If you really want me to be your Master this weekend, then kneel before me now, and present yourself as the slave you have described to me. If not, then give me the safe word, either Amber to stop now and talk, or Red for me to leave."

Emma wondered at the self control her Master was exerting. She knew how passionate he was, how urgent was his need for her. His cock was stiff with desire in his trousers. And yet, while she was standing naked before him, he was offering her the opportunity to stop this. And he meant it. She trusted him completely, and knew that he would never do anything beyond what she also desired. He was willing to let go of this weekend if she was not completely in accord with his plans.

His restraint served to unbind any last reservations she might have had. In one fluid movement she knelt before him, spreading her knees and crossing her wrists behind her.

"Master, I am so happy you are here. My body, my heart and my soul are yours."

He stood silently, gazing down at this woman who offered her feminine softness so utterly. Her head was tilted back, draping her hair over her shoulders, and exposing the vulnerability of her throat. As her shoulders thrust back, they lifted the fullness of her breasts, and their stiff points signaled her own sexual needs. Her spread legs were a sign that her sex and her back passage were always open to him.

Never had anyone matched his longings so well. He stepped forward, and his voice was thick with need as he spoke.

"Then my first desire is that you take me into your mouth and serve me until I spend myself down your throat."

Emma reached out to her Master, and slowly pulled down the zip. Gently and reverently, she freed his hard manhood from the clothing, her eyes fixed on the rod that she worshipped so keenly. She drew her fingers lightly up the shaft, and then traced that same path with her tongue. From the sac at the base to the spongy tip, she licked upwards in one slow movement. With those same gentle fingers she pulled the foreskin away from the smooth head and with tender care she licked around the ridge, and then up and over to the smiling mouth at the very tip, sometimes stopping to place kisses on the scepter that ruled her so well.

As her hands slid down to encompass the root, her mouth opened to receive the more sensitive head. With her tongue maintaining its contact, she pushed down slowly, engulfing him until he was buried at the back of her throat. She heard his hiss of approval, and her sex moistened, a flame burning between her thighs.

With infinite care, she slid her lips up the silky skin, and then pushed back down, all the while keeping a gentle suction and wetness on the flesh she suckled. Gradually she increased the speed, until her head was inscribing long penetrating strokes, twisting her head so as to vary the points of maximum contact. Even though this was for her Master, her own lust was growing with every movement, and there were juices seeping onto the floor between her legs.

Her Master placed his hands on her head, and commenced his own thrusting movements. These were gentle at first, giving her time to adjust to his pushing against her throat as she took him into her mouth.

Over the last two weeks, Emma had been teaching herself to accept her dildos into her throat without gagging. The thought of her Master's pleasure had driven her to try and try again even when the task seemed impossible. Eventually she learned how to swallow and relax so that the intruder slid in all the way. So it was that Emma gave herself to this Man, and allowed his hands and hips to drive his rigid flesh so far into her that her nose was in his pubic hair. The joy she felt was so intense it almost triggered her own climax, and she hummed in ecstasy around the stretching maleness.

Her sounds and complete openness pushed him over the edge. With a long drawn out groan, his need boiled up and into her waiting throat. The sensations were so intense that his legs nearly buckled. She swallowed gently as his spunk jetted into her, and the muscles milked him almost to pain. He spent himself thoroughly into her, his need and frustration at being parted from his beloved Emma temporarily sated.

At the last, she released him from her throat, and held his softening cock in her mouth, cleaning the last of his cum from him with her ever busy tongue.

He stooped to his adored slave, and drew her to her feet.

"That was so wonderful my pet. I am so blessed to have found you."

He drew her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Her own need was now insistent, and she could feel her moisture cooling the insides of her thighs. But she knew that it wasn't her place to draw attention to it. He would know from her scent what she needed. She felt his strong knowing hand cup and squeeze a breast and pull one of the nipples until she was moaning into his mouth. That same hand then quested downwards, over the curve of her belly, until it molded to the swell of her mons. His middle finger inserted itself into her molten core, her slick flesh an open highway to him. The palm of his hand was slowly rubbing her engorged clit, and the finger edged ever closer to her g-spot. Despite herself, she felt her hips buck against him, grateful for even this contact if it meant she could cum.

But just as she could feel the waves build for their final surge, he stopped.

She sobbed in frustration, so needful of his touch.

"Not yet my pet, not yet. You have other things to do before this reward."

How well he understood her need for delay, for tension, for the sweet pain of unconsummated desire.

"Come, check your e-mails and talk with your friends. Let me just be with you for a while."

So she sat, reading and chatting, while her Master toyed with her flesh and kept her poised in her arousal. At times, his soft torture of her breasts and nipples were so much that all she could do was to close her eyes and lean her head back against him. Those soft globes were pulled and stretched, squeezed and pressed together, lifted and gently slapped so that they swung away and then returned obediently for more attention.

At one point he left her there so that he could prepare some food. Then, together, at the table, they sat and ate and drank. Such was her wonder at having her Master actually present that Emma felt no need to speak; she was content merely to be there. He, meanwhile, drank in the sight of her as hungrily as he demolished his food.

After the light meal and after the Master had cleared away the dishes, he took his dining chair, and placed it facing the sofa. From an overnight bag he lifted a package. As Emma watched in silence, she felt her heart thud as she understood what he was doing. He had brought along his camera. They had discussed a website where he would display photographs of her being opened and used for his pleasure. The prospect had excited her, and here it was becoming a reality. To protect her identity, and to demonstrate the seriousness of his intention, he had also brought along a party mask, shaped like a bird's head with exotic feathers.

"Come over here my slave. I want you to put on this mask and sit facing me, your hands linked behind your neck."

Without a word Emma did as she was commanded. She felt herself in a trance, knowing that his attention was now fully on her, and that she was his for the evening.

"I want you to perform for me. I want you to use your hands and fingers on your body. As I photograph you, I want others to see what an obedient slut you are for me. I want them to see you masturbate to orgasm for me. I want them to see your wet leaking cunt, and I want them to see at least two fingers buried in your tight arsehole."

Emma's stomach contracted in lust at the crudeness of his words. He was going to display her, show her off, expose her need to the world, and her cunt was crying with joy at the idea of it.

"And then, I am going to take pictures of you being tied up and spanked. I am going to bind you to the table where we ate, and I am going to take pictures of your arse going red, and fingers in your cunt and your bum hole."

Emma nearly came at this, her breath quick with desire.

"But best of all, I am going to take pictures of my cock sliding into your back passage. People who visit our website will see you bending over and pulling your cheeks apart so that I can sodomise your eager bottom"

Emma whimpered, so hungry for what he was saying. The images seared her mind, and she was frantic with need. How could he torment her so well with the descriptions, and not consummate their passion with actions?

"If you are ready, you may proceed."

Nervously, Emma unlinked her hands. Despite all they had talked about, all the things they had done, despite the feeling of fullness she had experienced in her throat only two hours before, she felt shy and unworthy. And yet, this is what her Master desired of her, and deep down she longed to give him this part of herself as well.

At first she caressed her upper body, drawing her hands over her curves in memory of his own caresses. She closed her eyes, and in her mind, felt him touch her and stroke her. Her body responded, and she arched her back to him. The fires of her lust which had been gently simmering started to rise up in her again. Her fingers were drawn to her sex, and before she realized what she was doing, she had started rubbing the outer lips - spreading the moisture around.

Her Master used the camera, and initially the flash was a distraction. But then she started to use the bright explosions. She saw herself truly for what she was, a sex slave for her Master, a toy who loved to be displayed in its arousal. The thought of strange men being aroused and jerking off to pictures of her made her feel hot and dirty at the same time.

With renewed energy she began to attack her tender cunt. In short order she had three fingers stuffed up her, and with the other hand she was rubbing the sensitive clit. Her eyes were now open, sightless, yet staring at the hoards of men hungry to possess her. And all the while, she delighted in being possessed by her Master.

His commanding voice pulled her back to reality.

"Stop! Kneel on the chair and push out your arse. I want to see you using your fingers in your behind"

The chair was not large, and she was only able to do this by balancing carefully. But there was no thought in her mind of disobedience. Now kneeling and exposed, Emma slid a finger into her mouth – the image captured by the voyeuristic camera. This same finger then insinuated itself into the tight rosebud of her anus. With her face looking back, the mouth opened in want as the finger disappeared into her.

As she began to move the finger back and forth, she gripped her bottom lip with her teeth. The sensations arising from her anal ring were adding to those from her finger stuffed cunt, and she was so close to cumming. But not yet, not until she had at least another finger in her arse, not until her Master granted her permission to climax.

She pushed another finger in to join the one delving into her rectum, and moaned at the stretching. She loved anal play and the mixed emotions of doing this for her Master to photograph and then to fuck her were petrol to the flames.

"That is so good, my sweet slut. You are such a good slave. Now, look again at the camera, and cum for me. Cum for Master, cum for your Daddy,"

Perched on the chair, fucking her holes with own fingers, outlined in the glare of the camera flash, Emma cried out as her orgasm clenched its way through her body. From the way her body tensed and her mouth opened, even the stillness of the photographs screamed her climax. In the room, she wailed and bucked, almost toppling the chair, as she rode the pleasures granted by her Master.

As she sagged with the release of the tension, her Master caught her and lifted her gently to the sofa.

For a few minutes she felt herself held, enclosed, and totally spent. In his arms, she regained a measure of self control.

"Are you ok? Do you wish me to continue?"

As always, her Master was concerned for her, even as he led her to stretch her limits and intensify her pleasure in obedience.

"Yes Master, I am ready."

After a long slow kiss which yet again melted her insides, he lifted her from the sofa, and led her back to the table.

This table was proportioned on top like a rectangle. He made her stand at the narrow end, and then tied her ankles to the table legs. He placed a cushion at her hips, to protect her skin from the table edge, and to thrust her rear out even more provocatively. And then he draped her upper body across the top and tied her wrists to the far legs.

Tied like this, she was now completely open and vulnerable to him. As the last stage of preparation, he pushed a penis gag into her mouth.

"I've put this there to keep your noise down. You will note that it isn't tied on. If the discomfort gets too much, you may spit it out. This will be the equivalent of the red safe word, and I will stop everything and untie you. Do you understand this?"

Emma nodded, determined to be good and keep the gag in her mouth until he was ready to remove it.

Again, he took more pictures, recording her openness and her attendant wetness.

Then he began the spanking. It lasted for an hour. Not always blows to her arse cheeks. Sometimes he rubbed the tender flesh - enjoying the give in it, and the fact that soon he would be buried between those soft globes - his cock stretching the dark puckered eye in the middle. Sometimes he took pictures of the changing colours -the rising blush of pink and then red. Sometimes he rubbed and fondled her dripping pussy - deliberately making her hot and ready, and then stopping. Sometimes he even used his cock inside her cunt - fucking her defenseless snatch, but never enough to explode - or drive her over the edge. And sometimes he spanked upwards - striking the lips of her slash - making her jump up against the bonds holding her as she wailed against the gag.

And sometimes he worked at lubricating and opening her arse - using her wetness, and oil, and always his fingers. He probed, and delved, and twisted and stretched her. He wouldn't be happy until he could fit four fingers in her bottom. He could feel her frantic need and her vain pushing back - silently begging him to use his cock in that place. And always, the camera recorded his progress and her submission.

At last, he untied her. She was exhausted, the sweat dripping from her and her hair damp against her forehead. But now she was ready to cum again.

He led her into the bedroom. He kissed her gently, and held her.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked

She nodded, unable to talk because of the gag.

"Then I will let you cum when I fill your bowels with my cream."

She leaned against him, happy that he was to use her, fill her and gift her with his seed.

He removed the gag and pushed her gently to the ground.

"Make me extra hard with your mouth. Make me ready to push my way into your bottom."

As she bent to her task, he was once again struck by the beauty of this young woman who so obediently prepared him for this act. He stroked her hair, and told her that he loved her, and that he was so pleased with her. Emma hummed around his stiffness - happy at his pleasure.

Even more photographs, a testament to her desire for him.

He lifted her gently up, and made her kneel on the edge of the bed. Without being asked, she reached behind and pulled apart her cheeks.

She looked over her shoulder.

"Please Master - I am opened and ready for you. Please take me and use me. Please fuck my arse until you explode into me."

In the camera flash, her eyes pleaded and revealed her hunger.

He smiled at her, and stepped close. The curves of the stretched bottom entrancing - decorated with the marks of the spanking.

She had been thoroughly stretched, and although the hole was almost closed again, he was able, with some effort, to push his way in - helped by the generous amounts of oil he had earlier applied. Like a knife sliding into warm butter, he sank into her bowels until he was pressed against her body.

She groaned at the fullness - filled and contended. She wanted this; she needed this; and she was comforted by the knowledge that her Master wanted and needed this too.

As one, they started to thrust back and forth - slowly at first. He is all the way in, and then sliding all the way out - to push back again past the rubbery resisting entrance.
A last few photographs, a record of their lovemaking, and he finally put the camera away.

As they settled into a rhythm, she began to relax as he pushed in, and tighten as he withdrew. She rejoiced to hear his moans and grunts of fulfillment - knowing that what she was doing gave the most amazing and wonderful sensation in the world. His hands roamed her back, sometimes delivering stinging smacks against her cheeks, sometimes gripping her hips to aid his urgent use of her.

All too quickly, she sensed his rising climax. She used her fingers on her empty cunt, pacing herself to cum as he did.

Her moans and cries of pleasure - her increasing need to cum were indicators to him of her joy at what he was doing, and in turn increasing his own need to fill her with his sperm.

He drove her on with blows to her arse, spanking her as her fucked her - until he could hold back no more.

With a loud cry he started to ejaculate into her bowels - and she pushed back - throwing herself into her own simultaneous orgasm.

He felt the tightness of her grip him in waves as she came around him, and her dark pleasure filled him with exaltation.

Together they shared the sensations of climax, feeling their own and the other's pleasure, until they collapsed on the bed - tired beyond measure.

After a long pause where he held her tightly while their hearts settled to a more pedestrian rhythm, he pulled her more tightly to him.

"You are wonderful, my darling Emma, and you are make this Master so glad to own you."

Emma snuggled back against this man who fulfilled her so well.

"Master, I am so pleased you have chosen me as your slave."

He gave a contented chuckle, knowing that this was an argument that could only both win.

"Then sleep, because tomorrow I am taking you shopping, and then I have a special treat planned."
Chapter 2

The next morning, he awoke, relishing the feel of their naked bodies entwined around each other.

She was lying on her side, her legs pulled up and her back towards him. He was cupped into her, his hardening sex slipping into the crease of her bottom. An arm was draped over her; a hand was holding a soft breast.

He awoke to the memories of the previous night, and these hastened his erection. He was also very aware that this woman's body was very much at his disposal, eager for his touch, his possession, his feeding of her hunger for him.

At first, he thought she was sleeping, but as he started to rub myself against her, he felt her movements as she pushed back against him.

He started to explore her warm sleep scented skin with his lips and hands. He caressed her arms and hips, her breasts and stomach, her neck and face. He kissed the nape of her neck, working down her upper spine. He cupped a bottom cheek and squeezed it firmly, pushing up with his hard member, rubbing the sensitive membranes.

Her head pushed back, and she moaned softly at this torrent of sensations. She was becoming more and more aroused, and he hadn't even got close to her moistening sex.

He loved this teasing, this raising of her need for him to take control of her.

He slid a hand to her sex, and found the wetness pouring out. As he gently graze the clit, her moans gained an edge, a touch of anxiety that he might leave her like this – unfulfilled.

They had a busy day ahead of them, but he had plans for her that needed him to fill her again with his cum.

He pushed her legs apart, and from behind, lying side by side, pushed himself into her sex, holding her upper hip. He was coating himself with her juices – making himself wet enough for her tighter entrance. He pushed harder into her – drawing out only to plunge back in again. She was so wet he could hear a sucking noise from her cunt – the lips clutching at him.

She was so happy at this – being entered so easily and feeling his hardness deep within her. She arched her back against him to drive him in deeper, urging him on to use her even harder.

He slowed down and stopped.

"My darling slut, I am going to fill your bottom with my cum, and then hold it in with a plug. Would you like me to do that now?"

He felt her shudder at the prospect.

"Oh God yes, Master. Use me, fill me and then plug me. I am yours completely."

"Then get ready, because although I will be as gentle as possible, I am only using your juices as lubrication."

She nodded her assent, biting her lips at the prospect of the stretching and initial sharp pain, but so eager for him to fulfill his desires in her.

He slid his wet cock from her warm sheath, and positioned it at the entrance to her backside.

She reached behind with one hand – wishing to show her compliance by holding him against her so that he might more successfully enter her here. Her hand was so small on his hardness, and the soft touch along with the understanding of what she was doing made his urgency to fill her even greater.

He kissed her neck again, and then started a gradual increase in pressure – pressing himself against the tight elastic hole.

He heard her whimpers and rapid breathing as she felt her muscles reluctantly give way to him. She cried out as she felt him suddenly enter her. There was a feeling of fullness and wanting to expel him, yet with it there was a hunger to draw him deeper into her. And above all, there was the pain of that sudden breaching of her anus. She knew that as he started to move she would gain the deeper pleasure of his fucking her there – and with that in mind she pushed back harder – forcing herself back onto the hard cock driving into her bowels. She was giving her Master all of her, and this special place.

She smiled as she heard his moans of pleasure – his exclamations as he felt her push back and engulf him with your arsehole. He started a slow thrusting, increasing in intensity and speed as she relaxed to him. From his clutching fingers she could sense that he was very close to cumming, and she was filled with joy at how profoundly she was able to satisfy him.

He stopped for a moment.

"Turn onto your front my darling slave, I want to lie on you as I fill you. And stretch up your arms. You are not to cum as I use you."

She groaned again at the tingles these words sent through her. By denying her that release, he was increasing her need for it, and bringing her closer to exploding.

They turned together, his body rolling onto hers as she lay onto her front. She melted inside at the feeling of even deeper fullness – his weight driving him further into her. His body was a warm blanket for her, and his fucking a joy and a comfort. She stretched out, lifting up her hips and giving herself to him. As he pulled out and pushed in, she squeezed and released him with her tight ring, massaging his shaft to milk his sperm from him.

He was so close, and her lovemaking was so sweet. With a long groan he forced himself into her clenching arse one last time and started to shudder as he released his seed. They were one, and she was so happy as he found his joy in her.

At last, he was spent, and she lay still as he rested on her. But they had much to do, and as he felt his cock shrinking, he knew that he must replace his warm flesh with a plug.

He reached over to the bedside cabinet where the plugs were kept. He used a smaller one – not wanting her to be too stretched for the evening fun. With great care he slide out, and then twisted in the plug. Once it was securely in he gave her bottom a smack.

"There my love, you have me deep within you as we go shopping. I wonder how many people will realize just how much you mean to me?"

They dived into the shower together, not wishing to spend a moment apart. Under the warm spray, they soaped and rinsed each other's bodies - delighting in their mutual acceptance each of the other.

As he soaped her front, she raised her arms up into the air, crossing her wrists as if bound and suspended for his pleasure, her full breasts lifted up to him; begging his attention. When his hand cupped her sex - still hungry for release, she tilted her head back and thrust her hips forward.

This pose of submission was so natural and sweet that it took his breath away. She was not even fully conscious of why she did this; making herself so vulnerable and available. And yet, she was pleased to see that even though he had been limp from their earlier love-making, his cock was stiffening at her surrender.

When she in turn washed him, he was aware of a tenderness and gentleness in her movements. Was she afraid that if she rubbed too hard that he might break, or even disappear like a ghost? He was a dream come true for her, a master who understood her hungers and needs. He longed for her desires to be realized, to make her an object of pride in front of others - to parade her needs and display her body as she submitted to him. And yet, he cared deeply enough to reach out and hold her when her hurts threatened to overwhelm her, letting go of his passions so that she might feel safe and secure.

All too soon they had to leave the shower and dry themselves off. As they dressed, he selected for her a thong, a black lacy push up bra, a pair of tight jeans and a pink V necked short cropped t-shirt. When they were to go out, she was to wear a pair of black ankle boots with high heels. With her hair brushing her shoulders, she looked innocent, and yet incredibly sexy. As he complimented her on the way she looked, she smiled shyly - so unused to being recognized for the beautiful woman she was.

Out on the streets, they were both immediately aware of the looks they were getting. She looked like sex on legs, so hot that water would turn to steam if it touched her. Her hips were swaying as she walked - and she was acutely conscious of the plug in her bottom - holding in his cum from first thing that morning. But with her looks and outfit there was envy for him. At 47 he was 12 years older than her, and not obviously rich or particularly good looking. And yet, she was holding on to his arm and smiling at him with love and adoration. Whatever it is he was doing, it must be working, and there were a lot of guys they passed who would gladly have killed to be in his place.

Their first stop was at a market where there was a stall selling shoes and boots. Amongst them there were the kinds of footwear that would look more appropriate on a porn starlet or a street walker. The heels were 5 and 6 inches high, and the soles 2 to 3 inches. They came in white, red and black. Some were only sandals; others had straps that wound up the leg, stopping at the knee, or even higher. There were boots so high cut that the edge would rub her pussy mound.

Her sex moistened at the prospect of wearing such slut wear in public - especially if he were to make her wear some equally skimpy and revealing outfit. She tried some of the shoes and boots on, deliberately swaying her hips more and showing, off her curves. The light of appreciation in his eyes turned her on. With a shock she suddenly realised that she was so wrapped up in his regard for her, that if he wished it now, she would willingly kneel before him and take his sex into her mouth in front of all these other people. Her cunt spasmed - reminding her again that there was no release for her this morning as he had ejaculated into her bowels.

With a pair of the high strappy shoes and a pair of mid thigh boots, they left for the shops of Soho. She felt so wet and aroused that she was convinced that there must be a wet patch spreading over the front of her jeans. It took all her self control not to rub at the join between her legs, both to assess the damage and to add to the stimulation. He added to her sensitized state by constantly rubbing and caressing her bottom - so delightfully rounded and encased io the lycra jeans.

For that evening, he had plans to take her to a private BDSM club he knew. There, they could do as they wished, for the delight of themselves and the other members. Though there were house dancers who performed the main routines of the evening, there were also regular "open mike" slots, where members showed off their subs as they made them perform - in every way imaginable. They were shopping because that night he was going to be taking her up on the stage, and he was determined that, right from the start, no one should be in any doubt about how great she looked, or how far she was prepared to go to please her master.

They visited a number of shops specializing in play outfits and sex toys. There was so much choice, the options were bewildering. Rapidly, however, he came to the conclusion that with her - less certainly was better. The look that suited her best was a short skirt and tight skimpy bodice. The former allowed him to lift the fabric and easily display the plug nestling in-between her arse cheeks. The bodice not only showed her cleavage off to great effect, but when he released the clips at the back, her tits could fall forward and expose themselves to his attentions. And the overall effect of her as his little fuck toy was heightened by the strappy sandals laced up her calves.

With each costume, he could see her need and hunger growing. She became bolder and bolder in flashing her cunt and arse to him and to the shop assistants and other customers. Her looks at him and the way she was displaying herself were a clear sign to him that she needed him to take her in hand.

Thankfully, the last shop they entered was down a narrow side street, and was very quiet. The only shop assistant was busy with another couple, and was content to let them browse on their own. It was here that he also found an interesting selection of paddles and restraints. She was changing into a cat suit with various slits in strategic places, and she did not see him pick up a leather paddle and ball gag and add them to the pile. When she stepped out, she had left her thong off, and pulled back on slit to emphasise her shaven pussy. Then, she turned and bent over and pulled her cheeks apart so as to demonstrate how easily he might enter her there, if he so desired, without having to remove the outfit. Unfortunately, the exact moment she chose to display her purple butt plug was when the other couple was walking past, and there was a gasp from them at her boldness.

He said nothing at that, but suggested that even it was convenient, it was a touch old fashioned for her. She reluctantly re-entered the changing room to remove it.

When she was behind the curtains, he took advantage of the inattention of the assistant to slip in behind her. She gasped with surprise, but he smothered her sound with a hand.

"I have noticed that you have seen fit to display yourself more and more wantonly without checking with me first."

Her eyes opened in shock at the steel in his voice.

"I have decided, therefore, to administer some punishment now in the hope that this might curb your behavior."

He felt her body stiffen in some panic. Surely not here, in the shop, amongst all these people?

"Don't worry, my love. The other customers have gone, and only the assistant is here, and I am sure that he has seen and heard all this before."

At that, he took the gag, and quickly pushed it into her mouth. Even with the price label on, it still looked very fetching. He was glad it was going to be part of their purchases.

He took her wrists and held them over her head, turning her around and pushing her front to the back of the cubicle. It was quite narrow in there, but there was still plenty of room to apply the punishment. Her posterior was effectively naked under the mesh of the cat suit, and the swell of her behind called out to him.

Without further ado, he started to spank her bottom with the paddle, each swipe making a satisfying smack on impact. The sound of the blows and her muffled cries attracted the attention of the shop assistant.

"Is everything alright in there?" He asked.

Still holding up her arms, her Master replied casually.

"Yes fine, thank you. We are just trying out some of the purchases, and resolving a small disagreement."

There was laughter in the assistant's voice as he replied.

"Well, that's ok then. Just let me know if you need any more help in there!"

As the assistant walked away, the Master resumed laying on the punishment.

After five more blows on each cheek, he could see some tears in her eyes. However, when he rubbed her posterior, his finger also met moisture from a very wet cunt further down. She pushed back against him, whimpering in need. He had punished her, and she longed to be forgiven again.

Without a word, He slipped two fingers into her sopping sex, so swollen with lust that his fingers felt as if they were held in a slick vise. She groaned at this intrusion, humping on him as she felt her long delayed climax begin to rise.

He used his thumb to push the plug deeper into her, doing it in a rhythm akin to his earlier fucking of her there.

She closed her eyes, letting herself go in this shop cubicle, allowing herself to build to a climax from her Master's finger fucking.

He let her wrists go.

"Rub yourself my little slave. Rub your cunt for me and cum into my hand."

She whimpered at this command, but her hand still dropped to her sex. Eagerly she rubbed her engorged clit, high on the feelings of his fingers and the anal intruder working its own magic.

Her muffled cries increased in intensity, and then like a monsoon breaking, her juices flooded from her twitching sex. She climaxed and shuddered, her body jerking. So good were the feelings that she continued to provoke further mini orgasms with her fingers. He praised her as she came, calling her his good girl, and his words triggered their own aftershocks until she slumped against him, totally spent.

He removed the gag from her, and kissed her tender lips.

"Well done my love. Now I think we should go home and get you ready for tonight."
Chapter 3

At long last, after a stop for a quick sandwich, they arrived back at her flat.

Once inside the door she knelt at his feet and thanked him for being a good master for her. She thanked him for punishing her for her behavior, and yet still letting her cum in public.

He lifted her up and kissed her soft gentle lips.

"My pet, I have never been happier than now, as your Master. Thank you for being my slave."

At this, she melted into his arms, and kissed him passionately, yet again surrendering herself utterly to him."

He laughed as he pulled back.

"With kisses like that, I am tempted to stay in with you tonight and keep you all to myself. Take off all your clothes and come with me into the bathroom."

She undressed swiftly, the skin tight clothes unpeeling from her luscious figure. Picking up the clothes she followed him into the bathroom. There, he gently removed the plug that had been in since first thing this morning. She winced as it came out - it had been there for some time.

She used the toilet, and he sat and watched her prepare herself for the club that night.

He felt he could never tire of watching her soap and then shave her body, knowing that this was done for him; that until him, she had never shaved the fur from her pussy.

She caught his intent gaze, and she blushed, her body tingling with expectation. With him, she knew herself more than just acceptable, she was desired. With her Master, her own dark side had found a companion with whom she could relax and be the submissive she knew herself to be. With him, she was mastered, owned and possessed with a strength of purpose that took her breath away.

Before the bath, she put together her enema kit. She hoped that tonight he would use her compliant body in every way possible, and in expectation she was making herself clean for him. Several times she went through the complete process. Using the tube and bag, she injected the warm water and then waited until the cramps were almost unbearable before voiding her bowels. The final time, there was only clean water coming out and she was satisfied. As yet he had not required her to take his cock in her mouth after anal sex. If he should do so tonight, then she would be ready and eager to perform this act for him.

All these activities increased the sense of arousal in her body. Like a knight preparing for a joust, or a priest for a ceremony, she was focusing more and more on becoming his hungry slave. Her pussy was swollen and her nipples were sore with stiffness. Having him sitting there only made it worse, as he was so close and yet so far. He did not make a move in her direction as he sat gazing at her with pleasure.

Finally, she climbed into a warm bubble bath and he stood and kissed her gently.

"I am going into the bedroom to lay out your clothing for tonight. Take your time my love, and come out when you are ready. We have a long while to go before it is time to leave."

When she finally emerged, wrapped in a large fluffy towel, he was sitting on the bed reading a book. On the coverlet were the items she was to wear for him that night. With admirable self control she resisted going straight over to the pile and inspecting it. Instead, she continued the process of preparation.

She painted her finger and toe nails a bright red embedded with silver sparkles. Between each coat she lay back and waited patiently for the varnish to dry, using the time to covertly watch the man whom she had chosen as her Master.

He looked slim and bookish, not broad and muscular as one would imagine a Master to be. His voice was gentle and his eyes sparkled with humor. And yet, his mind was quick and imaginative. So often he saw deep into her, and gently drew out her submissive side. He could be so firm and demanding, and yet cared so deeply for her. When she was fearful, he wrapped her in his sheltering arms. When she was tearful, he kissed away the wetness with his lips. When she needed punishing, his spanking heated her like fire in her veins. When she was hungry for his mastery, he opened and used her until she was screaming with pleasure and cumming constantly. At his touch, her cunt swelled like an exotic flower to the morning sun. When he penetrated her itching bottom, her arse clenched him like a newborn suckling on its mother's teat. When he filled her mouth and throat with his thick flesh and his salty cum, her world was bounded by the scent, taste and feel of him, and she felt safe and comforted, overjoyed to be pleasing him.

After the varnish, there was the makeup -- blended down the neck to flow into the swelling curves of her breasts. The eye shadow and lipstick were exotic, giving her the air of a painted doll, a work of beauty on the arm of her lover. After the manner of "O" she applied rouge to her nipples and the lips of her sex. She dabbed White Musk behind her ears, on her neck, in the valley of her bosom, in the crease of her cunt and finally in the crevice of her behind. Anywhere that her master might choose to kiss and caress was marked with the scent he had chosen for her.

Before she put on any clothing, she placed her collar around her neck and the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. They were not clothing, but jewelry of the soul, highlighting her status as an owned and much loved slave.

Finally, naked, she approached the bed. At in inner prompting she hardly understood herself; she knelt on the floor beside the bed. Her arms were behind her, her wrists crossed by her ankles and she sat upright, her shoulders pulled back. Her knees were apart -- opening her body to him. With eyes down, she spoke softly.

"Your slave awaits your command, Master. Please tell her your desire that she may bring pleasure to you."

He reached down and lifted her chin so that he could look fully into her love filled eyes. He was captivated by the sweet submission and passion entwined within. He had not been oblivious to her preparations, or her longing gaze.

"My sweet slave, tonight I intend to show you off to my friends. Tonight I am going to open you and demonstrate your hungry slut nature. Are you ready for this? Are you determined to bend yourself to me so that I may be proud of you?"

Between her legs, her wetness flowed. The thought of what might happen took her breath away. In front of others he was going to expose her dark desires. He was going to arouse her and use her. He would fill every part of her with his maleness. And she longed for that so much she almost wept with longing.

"I pray that my Master will be filled with pride tonight. I am yours, please use me my Master."

She was nervous and excited. She had waited so long for this.

"Then dress yourself my darling pet. Your clothes are on the bed."

He leaned down and kissed her softly, and released her to rise to her feet.

There was not much for her to wear; a short black halter neck t-shirt with a sparkling kitten outlined in diamante on the front; a black micro skirt in Lycra; and a pair of black sandals with very high soles and heels and straps up to her knees. There was no underwear, neither a bra nor a thong. There was no garment that did anything than show off her full figure, and nothing to impede his easy access to her.

Lying on the bed, under the clothes, there was what at first looked like a thin cord flogger. And then, with a clench to her stomach, she recognized it. It was a butt plug with a horse's tail trailing from it. Anybody who saw her from the side or rear would know instantly that she had a plug in her bottom by the hair spilling out from under the short skirt.

As she lifted it up he spoke.

"I thought you would enjoy having something solid in your anus until I am ready. Go and fetch the lubricant and let me insert this into your bottom."

She fetched the jelly from the bedside cabinet and handed it to him along with the plug.

Without needing to be asked, she turned and bent over. After lifting up the Lycra skirt (which barely covered the lower curves of the twin globes), she reached behind and pulled apart her arse cheeks. The starburst was clean shaven, and was still pink and raised from its earlier attentions. He squeezed some of the lubricant directly onto the puckered ring, and commenced working it in with his finger. Even this gentle massage increased her hunger, and he was aware of the growing scent of arousal from between her legs. With more lubricant he was soon able to push one, and then two fingers past the tight muscle. She whimpered as he pushed them in and out, twisting them to stretch her and relax her for the tail. She loved this attention. Once he had spent an hour with two fingers in her butt and his thumb in her drenching cunt. She had cum three times and each time she had shuddered and groaned at the intensity of the climax.

Finally, he had three fingers embedded in her. From her panting and begging he was aware of how needy she was for release. However, he had other plans for the night. Instead of allowing her to climax, he twisted the plug into her, adjusting it so that the hairs of the tail slid nicely between her cheeks.

"Good girl. Stand for me and let me see how you look."

Reluctantly you released her spread buttocks, and pulled down the skirt. The tail produced a satisfyingly obvious bulge in the fabric, and the tail took the eye nicely up her shapely legs.

She was even more ravishing than earlier, and she noted with pride that he was also sporting a significant lump in his trousers.

It was time to leave, and after putting on a light rain coat, she followed him out of the front door and into the car.

During the journey to the club she was acutely aware of the invader lodged in her guts; every bump in the road felt like he was fucking her there. By the time they arrived, the back of her skirt was soaking wet, and she was holding back a climax only with some difficulty. As they parked and made their way into the club she felt as if she was in a dream world. Every sense was heightened, and her need for sexual release almost overwhelmed her.

So much was she aware of this need that most of the evening passed in a blur. She ignored the envious looks she was getting from men and women alike. The food and drink were consumed unthinkingly. The erotic dancers were like images on a TV screen. She was hardly aware when the host of the evening announced the start of the entertainment to be provided by club members.

With a start she felt his grip on her wrist as she was pulled to her feet. They were to be the first to step onto the stage. For a moment she pulled back, suddenly nervous at the reality of what was to happen.

He felt the sudden resistance and turned to her, leaning in close so that he could whisper in her ear and comfort her.

"Calm my sweet love, calm. If you wish we can leave now and return home. You only have to use your safe word."

She looked into his eyes and saw love and concern. His readiness to walk away from this if she wished steadied her. She remembered the times they had talked about this, and the wetness she had felt, and the strength of her orgasm. She looked him in the eyes and gathered up her courage.

"No master, I am ready. Take me up there and make me your slave in front of all these people."

She smiled at him.

"Let them be jealous at how lucky you are to have me."

He smiled back at her; they were two against the world. This was their moment and they stepped onto the stage united in purpose. The platform was only raised up about a foot from the floor, and on it there was a solid table, a high back chair and a microphone.

He walked up to the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I am proud tonight to stand here with my beloved pet, Emma. She is my treasured slut slave, and she has expressed a wish that you see her perform for me."

At that, he turned to her, and began caressing and kissing her. Almost immediately he felt her tension leave her as she melted again into his arms. He moved slowly, allowing her time to relax. At first he only touched the bare flesh on show, and then he slid his hands under the t-shirt and skirt, stroking her more intimate places.

After a several minutes, she was ready for him to lift the t-shirt and pull it off her. She lifted her arms up as he did so, and there was a collective sigh at the engorged state of her nipples. It was clear that she was enjoying this as much as anyone.

Still kissing and holding her in his arms, he eased the skirt down her hips and slid it to the ground. Her back was to the audience, and everyone could see the horsetail plug firmly embedded in her behind. She was now naked except for her collar, cuffs and shoes. Never had her nakedness been more erotic, and she pushed herself against him, rubbing her body against his straining cock.

He held her at arms length a moment so that he could look at her. Her eyes were half shut, lost in the sexual haze of her desire.

He led her over to the table, and he stood leaning back against it. He made her stand facing him and then had her bend over at the waist. With no further instructions she leaned forward and unzipped his hardness. It sprang out into her welcoming hands, and she gently stroked it, sliding her palms and fingers up and down its silky skin.

Her head dropped, and with a groan, he felt her warm wet mouth enclose the purple head. Her tongue licked at the shaft as he slid into her. After some shallow bobbing movements, she slowly pushed him deeper into her, until he was lodged at the back of her mouth. Those observers on either side were silent witnesses as she began to deep-throat him. Up and down she moved, each time pushing harder and swallowing a bit more. With each down stroke he sank further in, until her lips were at the base of his shaft. All this time her legs had been spread apart, and everyone behind her had been treated to the tantalizing site of her glistening cunt behind the gently swaying fronds of the horsetail plug.

When he was fully in, and she had begun her wonderful slow long thrusts up and down his shaft, he spoke again.

"As you can see, my slut is happily taking me deep into mouth and throat. However, this is not the end of the show. What she is doing is merely preparing me for our greatest pleasure -- to have me penetrate her arse hole and use her bottom until I cum into her."

At his words, he felt her tremble and heard a muffled groan. He feared that she was about to collapse with need.

"However, before I use my slave's bottom, I would like to invite a Master of Mistress here to lend me a slave to use their tongue on my Emma's behind. After all, she is putting on such a good show for us now; it seems only fair that she should also have some fun."

He saw a number of owners lean down to their slaves. His eye was caught, though, by a striking Domme with a young muscular stud at her feet. When she raised her arm in readiness to lend him her toy, he beckoned him forward.

Without a word he stepped up, and knelt behind Emma. Almost reverently he grasped the base of the plug, and gently twisted it prior to removing it. There was a muffled keening noise as she responded to this stimulation. When it was finally removed her sex was gushing and she was driving up and down even harder on her Master's stiffness.

And then, the slave leant forward and began to lap her stretched anus. His tongue wet the outside, licking the skin over the raised muscle. Finally, when she felt that she could not take the tension any more, he pushed his tongue into her hole. Again and again he licked and then penetrated, each time pushing deeper into her as if with a small cock. In between, he also lapped at her sweet wet cunt, drinking in her scent and reveling in the taste of her.

For several minutes the male slave plundered her bottom and pussy, and then to her Master's amazement, he heard her scream around his cock. This was not pain, it was a climax. She had cum with the awareness of being in public, sucking her Master's cock, and feeling someone else's tongue buried in her sensitive arse hole. She bucked and shook, driving her hips back against the wonderful sensations. There was a smattering of applause at this outburst from her. The audience thought that this was planned.

He reached down and pulled her off him using her hair.

"Did I give you permission to cum my slut?"

She looked up at him, and saw the slight smile playing on his lips. Despite his mock anger, she sensed that although he was going to punish her, it would only be as far as she could enjoy it.

"No sir," she said contritely. "I am sorry sir. Am I going to be punished?"

"Yes you are. Stand up by the table."

He re-positioned her, again with her back to the other people and her legs apart, but this time her arms straight onto the table, leaning forward slightly. Her bottom was pushed out, making a perfect target for him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I do apologize. Emma is not allowed to cum without my permission. In this case, I have no option but to punish her. Each time I spank her; she will count out the strokes and then thank me."

This was all pretty standard, and after a couple of strokes to the soft white globes, he began to spank her hard.

Each blow stung, and it was obvious that he was not holding back. Each time she felt the impact, she dutifully counted it out, and said thank you as instructed.

He proceeded slowly, taking his time between each blow. Within a few minutes, the heat and redness were starting to show on her posterior.

By the time she had counted to twenty, she was back into her sub-space again. She was now ready to accept him into her back passage, and to receive his thrusting until she felt him explode into her guts and milk him with her own orgasm.

He sat on the chair, and had her stand facing the audience in front of them. His cock was stiff with the anticipation of being buried in her again. She reached behind and pulled her buttocks apart as she had done earlier in the bedroom. He pulled her down onto him. His cock head stopped at the now shrunken entrance. She bit her lips as she felt the resistance. And then, to the amazement of those watching, they saw her push herself onto him. She was more than passive in this, she was actively pushing his prick into her bowels.

So keen was she to feel him deep in her that she pushed harder than normal, and she cried out as he stretched and filled her so quickly. Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped. And yet, still she pushed -- jerking down onto him until her hips were resting on his lap.

She leaned back against him, her eyes closed. His hands played with her full breasts, pulling and tweaking the rubbery nipples. She moaned loudly at the stimulation, and started to move so that he could stretch her sphincter even more.

Her legs were spread apart -- showing an empty wet cunt. He slide two fingers into it, and fed those same fingers into her mouth. In a dream state, she suckled them, savoring her flavor.

He was so close to cumming now, and he was ready to proceed to the final stage.

He looked over the Domme who had so kindly donated her slave earlier. This slave was still kneeling close by -- not having been given permission to leave.

As he looked questioningly, the Domme signaled her assent for him to continuing using the young man under her control.

The Master then lifted Emma off him, and there was a sucking noise as he withdrew from her tight entrance.

He stood her side on to the audience, bent over with her head on the table and her arms stretched out. Her hips were clear of the table, and it was in this space that he positioned the male slave. Before, he had been able to lick her everywhere between her legs. Now, while her arse was being publicly fucked, he was to lick her cunt and clit.

"Remember, slut. You will not cum until I give you permission."
Mutely she nodded. This was going to be so hard for her, with her Master's cock and some-one else's tongue working away at her.

He stood close behind her, positioning himself against her. And then -- with a fierce lunge, he pushed as deep as possible into her. She screamed with pleasure as he possessed her. She threw her head back in exultation, and the movement pushed her hips down -- increasing his pleasure, but also pushing her sex into the waiting mouth of the young man below her.

He began to piston in and out. She was so ready for him, so needy and desperate for this fucking. All the sensations were making her wail and cry with the difficulty of holding back her climax. She pushed back against him, milking him by tightening her anal muscles as he withdrew.

Several times he withdrew completely, and there was silence from the onlookers at her whimpering until he eased himself back into her bottom.

He could now feel his own cum start to rise in him. As he got close he growled out a warning to her, and she prepared to launch into her own climax as he shed his cum into her.

"Now my Slut - cum for me, cum for your Master."

He stopped his thrusting, giving a long drawn out groan, and she felt his spunk ripple up the tube embedded in her ring. As the first spurts splashed into her, she cried out with her own release. She pushed back hard against her Master. As her body jerked, the slave below kept her climax going by flicking her stiff clit with the tip of his tongue. In their mutual pleasure, their world shrank to the physical sensations of this shared orgasm, and they clung to each other as they were rocked by the intensity of it.

At last, they were both spent. They stood, exhausted, as the applause rang out. Even the slave joined in, thanking her shyly for being allowed to lick her sex.

Somehow, they found their way back to their seats, despite being stopped and congratulated repeatedly on the way. At the table he poured them each a glass of champagne. Together they toasted their love and their mutual desires.

Off my Blog (http://savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/07/emmas-weekend/)

actionmaster6
07-18-2013, 06:14 PM
Really enjoyed the story. Well written with a nice build to a great ending. I wish I had someone so devoted to me.