PDA

View Full Version : Laura's Desires

Paradiizee
07-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Laura was sat having her morning cup of coffee while she was logged onto the Internet and sorting through her e-mails. She was feeling a bit down. She had spoken to her Master online for a short while already but he had to go out and leave her. She sat back and thought about the housework that needed doing, washing, ironing and cleaning, all the wonderful things that brighten up your day.

The post arrived through the letterbox with a clatter, ‘more bills and junk mail’ Laura muttered to herself, as she walked through and collected it. As she headed back to the living room and her coffee there was a loud knock at the door, making her jump.

She pulled her nightgown closer round herself before answering the door. A thought flickered into her mind, ‘please let it be my Master’. Her thoughts strayed back to the previous week when they had made love together all day and night, sometimes loving and tender, at other times hard and passionate, always with him in control of her body and her responses. She shivered as she felt once again his hands on her body, stroking, making her wet with desire. Her pussy grew moist at the thought of his tongue sending her into delirium as she came and came to its greedy touch. She shook herself out of her reverie and unlocked the door.

A smart looking woman was stood there with a large bunch of colourful flowers. ‘Mrs Green?’ she enquired. ‘Y-yes’ stammered Laura totally surprised. The delivery woman smiled at the look of delight on Laura’s face. ‘For you my dear’ she said, ‘could you just sign here for them?’ Laura signed for the flowers and thanked the woman then hurried through to the kitchen to find a vase to put them in. Hurriedly she filled a vase with water and placed it on the kitchen table. She unwrapped the flowers and placed them gently in the vase. Then with nervous anticipation she turned her attention to the card that came with the flowers. A smile played on her soft lips, she knew in her heart who they where from and she felt happy then, feeling him near her, filling her heart.

Laura went back to the living room and sat as her long nails slit the envelope. She drew the letter from inside and read it. Her heart skipped a beat as she read;

‘My darling Laura,

I hope you like the flowers. I know they are your favourites. Take your time to arrange them as you like and then have some breakfast my darling. In an hour you will receive a package. Once it has arrived I want you to open it. Follow the instructions in the package to the letter. If you do not I will punish you severely. As long as you do as I ask then you will be only be spanked with my hand and then pleasured beyond anything you have experienced.

Love, Master xxx

By the time Laura had finished reading the note from her Master she was shaking. She took a cigarette and saw how her hands shook as she tried to light it. Eventually she managed to get the cigarette lit and she inhaled deeply trying to let the smoke soothe her nerves. She still could not believe how her Master affected her so much even after all the times he had punished her, all the times he had made love to her. Her mind was racing now. What was he going to do to her, what was he going to expect of her? Would she be able to go through with his wishes? She knew deep down that he would do nothing, and ask nothing of her that he didn’t think she would like. But the thought still made her nervous; very nervous but extremely excited too.

The familiar tingle in the pit of Laura’s stomach spread like wildfire into her pussy making her feel hot and wet, desire for her Master’s touch building up in her, spreading through her body making her tremble. ‘Oh god….’ She muttered, as her mind raced, thinking of what was to come, torn between the need to touch her aching pussy and doing as her Master had told her.

With her hands still shaking, she set to work with a pair of scissors and arranged the flowers nicely in the vase, stepping back occasionally to admire her handiwork. Once satisfied that the flowers looked right, Laura’s eyes glanced to the clock. Twenty minutes had passed since the flowers had been delivered. She re-read the note from her Master. ‘Must have breakfast now’, she said to herself and with that she busied herself making breakfast, but such was the excitement inside her beautiful body that she found it difficult to eat more than half of the meal. With a shrug she pushed the plate away from herself and lit another cigarette, sitting back and inhaling the smoke deeply.

As she exhaled she felt a sense of calm descend upon her. The mixture of the food and the cigarettes worked on her to ease her fears. She finished the cigarette and busied herself washing the breakfast pots and tidying up the cut flower stems. Once she was done she looked at the clock again. Still fifteen minutes to go before her package arrived. Nerves crept in again as she sat waiting, thoughts tumbled through her mind, jumbled thoughts, thoughts of lust and love, thoughts of fear, but always that excitement gnawing within, making her body shake and her pussy yearn for that which it desired.

With a sigh, Laura hit play on the CD player. The love songs her Master had given her played, the music giving her longing a romantic twist. The need inside her grew now, the clock seemed to stop, time passed so slowly and frustration welled up. Emotions twisted and turned in her. Tears of love ran down her soft cheeks to be replaced within seconds by a feeling of pure frustration. ‘God, why aren’t you here now?’ she pleaded silently to her absent Master.

Suddenly she was shocked out of her thoughts by a knock at the door. Laura got up and, on shaking legs, made her way to the door. When she opened the door there was nobody in sight but there was a large cardboard box on the step with a note attached. With a last glance to see if anyone was watching, she lifted the box and took it inside, setting it down on the coffee table. She hurried back and locked the door then fetched the scissors from the kitchen. Once back in the living room Laura dropped to her knees and pulled the note from the box. Although her curiosity was driving her to open the box immediately she made herself read the note first. It said;

’ You are my sex slave today. You will follow every instruction to the letter. You will not have an orgasm without my express permission. Open the box. Inside you will find several boxes and packets, all of which are numbered. Open number 1 and follow the instructions. Master xx.’

Laura took the scissors and scored the packing tape, which held the box lid in place, then ripped the lid open with her hands. At the top of the box was a packet, wrapped in gold paper, tied with a red ribbon. The tag on the packet proclaimed it to be number one. Laura tore the paper from the packet. Inside were another note and a plain box. The note said ‘Strip naked and then use the contents of the box. You have one hour. Enjoy it.’ She looked at the windows. The blinds were open, so Laura decided to see what was in the box first. She opened it to reveal a bottle of expensive bath foam, soap, shampoo, conditioner and skin cream. Taking the lid off the bath foam, Laura enjoyed breathing in the delicious fragrance of it. ‘Mmm lovely’, she purred. Now she looked forward to bathing and pampering herself before her Master arrived.

Thinking, correctly, that her Master would want her to strip on the spot, Laura took a deep breath and took off her nightgown and the flimsy silk slip she wore underneath it. She shook as she stood totally naked with the living room blinds open, but she was filled with determination to please her Master. Taking the bath products she hurried upstairs to the bathroom. Once there she ran the bath, pouring in a generous amount of the foam and swirling the water with her hand to stir up the bubbles. The fragrance filled the room beautifully as Laura stepped into the hot water, enjoying the soothing heat as she slipped into the bubbles and lay down with an ‘mmmmmm’. The foam and the water combined to relax her body and mind totally and before she realised she had fallen asleep in the bath.

The next thing she knew was the phone ringing on the cabinet by the basin. With a start she came fully awake and reached for the phone to answer it. ‘Shit’, she exclaimed as she looked at the phone to see who was calling and noticed the time. More than an hour had passed since she had opened the first packet.

‘Hello’ she said as she answered the phone. ‘Hello babe,’ came the reply, ‘Have you followed your instructions as I told you?’ ‘Yes master’ replied Laura, hoping that he wouldn’t realise she was late getting out of the bath. ‘You sure?’ he asked sternly. ‘Well, I’m err, I’m just a little bit behind with my bath’ she admitted with a hint of anxiety. ‘Then you will be punished for that babe,’ he said. ‘Make sure you do not fail me again today.’ ‘Ohhh Master I’m sorry, I fell asleep, please don’t punish me hard, I won’t let you down again, I promise,’ blurted Laura, now fully awake and filled with fear of what her Master would do to punish her. ‘Make sure you don’t,’ he said brusquely and hung up leaving his submissive shaking again. ‘I won’t Master, I promise,’ she whispered into the disconnected phone.

With renewed vigour brought about by fear and excitement, she quickly finished bathing and applying the body lotion. Her skin felt lovely to her touch as she rubbed the lotion into her body and she shivered as she imagined her Masters hands on her. Still naked she rushed downstairs to the box and retrieved the second packet. She opened it to find a bottle of expensive perfume and a note, which simply said ‘Enjoy’. Laura sprayed the delicate scent onto her wrists and murmured her pleasure as the perfume mixed with the scent of the bath foam and body lotion to create a very sensual aroma. With a sigh of pleasure she sprayed the perfume over her body and neck creating a delightful smell as the scents mingled with her own body scent.

Placing the perfume gently on the table she reached into the box and took out the next packet. The note with this packet said ‘with all my love’. When she opened the box Laura gave a delighted laugh at the beautiful earrings within and she went to the mirror to put them straight on. As she admired the earrings in the mirror her smile was dazzling, her Master would have told her that she had made the sun come out with that smile. With a last glance in the mirror she returned to the table and brought out packet number four. ‘God it’s like Christmas’, she laughed, as she removed the wrapping paper from a box of cosmetics.

‘Don’t overdo the make-up’ the note said, ‘this is to merely accentuate your own beauty’. Laura opened the make-up box and stepped back to the mirror. So caught up in the proceedings was she that she didn’t even feel aware of being naked in the living room with the blinds open. Once the make up was applied it was time to open the next packet. Laura looked at the cigarettes on the table but decided to wait until she was done before having one. She had already been assured of punishment for falling asleep in the bath, she didn’t want to upset her Master further by not being ready when he wanted.

Number five in the box was a plain envelope. On it were printed the words ‘You had better be ready.’

‘Oh shit’ Laura exclaimed, as she looked at the packets remaining in the box. Her hands trembling again she grabbed the next packet and tore the wrapping from it to reveal a collar, but not like her normal leather collar. This one was solid metal, shining silver, hinged to allow it to be fitted and with four silver rings set equidistant around it. The collar was two inches wide and Laura thought it would be too restrictive to wear. With a sigh she swallowed her fear and set the collar in place around her neck. When she closed the hasp it locked shut and for a second she panicked but then she realised the collar was a perfect fit, as though it had been made just for her. She went to the mirror and admired the look of her new collar. In fact, she thought, if it were not for the rings on the collar it would pass as a very ornate piece of jewellery, so beautifully was it crafted.

‘Oh my god,’ breathed Laura, as she opened packet number seven and drew out a pair of wrist cuffs which matched the collar perfectly. Without hesitation she clamped the cuffs around her wrists, hearing the locks snap shut with a loud click.

She risked a look at the clock. Only fifteen minutes to go, but only two packets left to open. With her hands still shaking Laura reached for her cigarettes and lit one. After drawing deeply on it she placed the cigarette in the ashtray while she opened the last but one packet. On opening it Laura found a pair of black lace top, hold up stockings and a pair of black, shiny, patent leather shoes with very high, wicked looking heels. After another puff of her cigarette she sat on the sofa and drew the stockings up her smooth, shapely legs and carefully adjusted them to fit properly. Then she stood up and tried on the shoes. A perfect fit again, but she found the height of the heels a little difficult to get used to as she wobbled her way around the room trying them out.

‘Oh my god, less than ten minutes to go,’ she thought as she opened the final packet. The note on this packet said; ‘Laura my love, you must wear everything in this packet…absolutely everything. If you do I will be happy, if not then you know what I will do.’ The threat in the note made Laura’s heart pound. She did not want to displease her Master but the sound of ‘everything’ in the packet made her even more nervous than before.

With some trepidation she opened the packet. On top was a black silk teddy, frilly and very beautiful, being cut high in the legs and low in front. As she was about to slip it on she noticed the note pinned to it, which said that she should not fasten the crotch buttons just yet. With a shrug she slipped the teddy on enjoying the feel of the silk on her skin. The passion was flaring up inside her again as she ran her hands down her body feeling herself through the thin silk garment. Her mind was racing now, the feel of the sexy clothes she was wearing made her feel incredibly hot, she could feel herself clenching her pussy, wanting to touch it but not daring to in case she might not be ready in time.

Next she found a black leather coat. Without hesitation she pulled it on. It only covered her to mid thigh and Laura became very conscious of how naked she really was but with very little time to spare she did not stop and let it bother her. At the bottom of the packet was one more item, wrapped in gold paper. On a label on the box were the words ‘Do not fail me’. Laura gulped as she took the lid off the box. With a gasp she took the toy out of its box. ‘Oh god, oh god, shit, I can’t, oh shit,’ she muttered as she looked at the toy her Master wanted her to use, a pair of two inch diameter balls connected by a plastic string with a longer loop of plastic string to enable them to be removed easily. As she sat on the sofa, her mind reeling, she looked at the clock. Time was up now. Through her panic she heard a car pull up outside then she jumped as her mobile bleeped to announce it had received a text message. ‘Shit’, she cried, grabbing the phone. The message was from her Master and quite simply it said, ‘Are you ready? If you cannot go through with this then text me your safe word and it will end now.’

‘Oooh god’ she moaned as she slumped on the sofa, her mind and body at war with one another. Her mind was frightened of what she would have to do, but the lust her body felt made her mind succumb to the excitement of the moment, knowing deep inside her that this was what she wanted, what she needed. She jumped again as there was a loud knock at the door. ‘Just a minute!’ she shouted and laid back on the sofa, spreading her gorgeous legs to allow her shaking hands to insert the balls deep inside her hot, wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the balls stretch her and fill her. Her hands wandered to her clit, rubbing her pussy juice into it, sending shivers up and down her spine, making herself spasm as she rapidly approached an orgasm, an orgasm that had been building up inside her from the moment her flowers had arrived along with the note from her Master. Another loud knock at the door jolted her back to her senses. ‘Be right there’, she shouted as she buttoned the crotch of the teddy and climbed unsteadily to her feet.

Grabbing her phone and cigarettes, Laura made her way to the door, fastening the leather coat before she answered it. She pulled open the door to see a man in a chauffeur’s uniform climbing back into the limo parked outside her house. ‘Wait’, she shouted, just catching the man’s attention before he closed his car door behind him. He climbed back out of the car and stood by the rear passenger door, waiting impassively, his eyes hidden by sunglasses. Laura quickly locked the house door and, still unsteady in the unfamiliar high heels, made her way to the waiting limo. Every step she took she could feel her pussy gripping the balls tight inside her. It sent waves of pleasure through her body making her feel weak and shaky as desire built up to a near crescendo. As she neared the car the chauffeur opened the rear passenger door.

Laura climbed into the back seat of the limo, acutely aware as she did so, of the toy inside her aching pussy. As she tried to get comfortable in the plush leather seat her movements amplified the feelings emanating from the toy. Her pussy clamped tightly around the toy, attempting to hold it in the right place to bring on an orgasm. But the shape of it meant that no matter how hard she tried, she could not achieve release. By now the excitement had built up so much that Laura was beginning to get desperate for her cum. Her mind battled desperately with her growing desire, her desire getting closer to victory as she started to think seriously of touching herself in the back seat of a car in broad daylight.

Her mind in turmoil, she lit a cigarette in a bid to fight off the desperation she felt. The car pulled smoothly away from the kerb and purred along the road away from her hometown. Laura hardly noticed the passing scenery as her mind raced, a million thoughts colliding in her head. The cigarette had a slight calming effect on her but every jolt and bump of the car furthered her need to cum as the toy inside her rubbed the walls of her pussy mercilessly. Her mind was shocked back to reality as her mobile phone rang, sounding very loud in the confines if the car.

As she answered the phone a smoked glass screen rose to cut the passenger compartment from the front seats. ‘Hello’, said Laura. ‘Hello babe’, replied the voice of her Master, ‘Are you being good?’

‘Yes sir, I’m being very good’, stammered Laura, nervously. ‘Are you indeed?’ queried her Master, ‘I hope you continue to do so. Very shortly you are going to be tested. At any time you only have to say the safe word and everything will stop, you will be free to go and I will not think badly of you at all if you do because today is going to be difficult for you.’ ‘Oh Master’, started Laura, but His voice cut her short. ‘Just listen to me babe, don’t interrupt. As I said, you may use your safe word at any time. However I really hope that you don’t because although the day will be difficult, the experiences you will have gone through and the pleasure your body will receive will help to liberate your mind and move you further along the road on your journey to sexual freedom. Be strong and try your hardest to face everything with these thoughts and my love in your mind. I love you completely and I want this day to be so special for you.’ ‘Oh Master’, tried Laura again but the line was dead. Her mind reeled, what was in store for her? How would she cope with everything that was going to happen? Would she be able to cum soon? The sound of her Masters voice and the thoughts of what may happen made her even more acutely aware of the deep rooted need for release. Her clit was throbbing now and she was aware of the moisture oozing from her pussy, lubricating her smooth lips. Her eyes were darting around, trying to discover if anyone would be able to see if she touched herself.

Eventually, with a desperate groan, her hands moved towards her pussy. She parted the bottom few buttons of the leather coat, her hands shaking in nervous anticipation of what she was going to do.

As her fingers contacted the poppers on the teddy, the car stopped abruptly and the rear door opened. Laura jumped and pulled the coat tightly around herself, feeling deeply embarrassed at being caught about to play with herself by the two beautiful oriental women who stepped into the car alongside her.

Laura flushed bright red as they sat either side of her. Her mind was in turmoil, she was speechless and her body was shaking at the unexpected turn of events. Underneath her embarrassment and her fear she still felt so amazingly turned on.

The woman on her left handed her a note. With trembling hands Laura took it and opened it. She gasped as she read, ‘Laura my love, you will obey these two women as though it was me giving you orders. You will not resist them; they are allowed to use you in any way they see fit except one. They are not allowed to make you cum, you are not allowed to cum. Your release is mine to control and I do not wish you to cum just yet. Do not fail me. Master xx.’

Laura trembled as she looked at the two beautiful oriental women either side of her, her breathing was coming in short gasps, her heart was pounding but above all her pussy was throbbing frantically.

‘Will you obey us?’ said one of the women.

Laura’s voice caught in her throat. Her mind was in turmoil, the safe word screaming in her head. She looked from one woman to the other, a far away look in her eyes. ‘Yes’ she whispered, not believing her own ears. She blushed a deep red as the two women smiled at her and each other, lust on their faces. They both stroked Laura’s face gently causing her to tremble. Although she felt really hot, her knees clamped shut and she folded her arms across herself defensively. The woman on her right reached down and firmly took hold of Laura’s trembling hand. She raised it up to the top of the seat then pulled it to the side of the car where she clipped the bracelet on Laura’s wrist securely to an anchor point attached to the seat belt holder. As she started to protest the other woman did exactly the same thing to her other hand leaving Laura with her arms outstretched and secure, totally at their mercy.

As one woman reached for the buttons on Laura’s leather coat, the other one kissed her gently on the cheek making her blush again. She had often wondered what it would be like to feel a woman touching her and now, although she was scared and not wanting things to go further, she felt her body betray her, felt guilty that someone other than her Master was going to touch her, use her. As the woman’s lips touched Laura’s she felt herself crumble, her tongue greedily sought the woman’s warm mouth and their lips locked together in a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together, their breathing coming in soft low moans of lustful longing, while the second woman opened the coat and exposed Laura’s still trembling body, now only clad in the silk teddy. Laura’s eyes were squeezed shut and she felt herself drifting away on waves of ecstasy as she felt two pairs of hands exploring her body, her mouth locked in a frenzied kiss and the poppers on her teddy being opened. For one second she became aware of what was happening as she realised her pussy was now exposed to these two strangers, and she tried to close her legs again, not even sure of when she had opened them in the first place. But the soft caresses she felt on her legs, her silk covered breasts and her now uncovered stomach made her melt into the seat and her legs parted wide to allow the teasing touches to reach her now burning pussy.

The two women were enthralled by Laura’s beauty and her response to their touch. They were eager to see how far they could take her, and they spurred Laura on to new heights of passion with their soft caresses and their moist, darting tongues. Laura was in a state of total abandon, her back was arched and her hips thrusting against whichever hand was near her aching pussy, wanting that hand to tip her over the edge into her orgasm, on the edge of which she had hovered for so long now. She was getting desperate for release now, and in between kisses she was begging in a low, husky voice to be made to cum. But no matter how much she begged it was in vain. Her tormentors had her exactly where her Master wanted her.

Her body was not her own, she knew that anyway, it belonged to her Master, but she had thought she would be allowed to cum, to appease the deep desire in the pit of her stomach. Through the haze in her mind she wondered if these two women were not here for her pleasure but to torture her with pleasure as her Master had often threatened. The waves of pleasure coursed through her hot, shaking body, raising her so close to release then gently caressing her back away from the edge. Laura gasped and begged for her release, not even recognising the howling wails of desperate, blissful agony as her own.

She strained against her bonds, writhing in a lustful frenzy in a vain attempt to make the balls inside her soaking pussy get her to cum. But no matter how much she twisted and turned she couldn’t get the balls to stay in one place long enough to give her the release she craved. Her body was soaked with sweat as were those of the two Orientals, and the three women continued to slip and slide together on the seat of the car as it drove on up the motorway. The two women were naked now and they were touching each other as much as they were touching Laura. But this did not help Laura one bit as the sight of two beautiful female bodies locked with hers in a passionate embrace merely served to heighten her lust. Then as quickly as they started, the women drew back from her, leaving her alone on the seat, her heaving body desperately wanting to feel their touch again.

They pulled down the folding seats of the limo and both sat opposite Laura, studying her closely.

‘I think you would like to cum now wouldn’t you?’ asked the one on the right. Laura nodded quickly, desperation apparent on her face. ‘Do you know how long we have used your body?’ asked the other. ‘N-no’ stammered Laura in reply. The woman smiled wickedly. ‘An hour and a half’ she said, the grin growing wider. Laura didn’t have any idea of what time it was at all. She had been lost in the sheer agony and ecstasy these two had brought upon her.

‘Please I want to cum. Please,’ begged Laura, totally unashamedly, the need inside her so strong now that she would have done almost anything to get her release. ‘Your Master will not allow it,’ smiled the women, as they reached into their handbags and each brought forth a vibrator. Laura was shocked but she didn’t care how she was to cum she just needed to do it so desperately. She thrust her hips forward wantonly, her clit close to bursting, her juices smeared on her pussy lips. But the two women merely smiled at her, sat back in their seats and used the vibrators to pleasure themselves. Laura looked on in sheer frustration as they parted their legs and set the vibes buzzing over their glistening pussies, teasing their lips open and rubbing their clits unashamedly in front of the crestfallen woman before them.

Laura gazed in awe at the sight of them masturbating in front of her. She was blushing furiously but was getting even more turned on at the sight of two women playing with their hot, wet pussies right in front of her eyes. Once again she writhed against the bonds, which held her in place, her hands desperate to be let loose, to be able to touch her own throbbing pussy and achieve the release her body demanded incessantly. Her hips gyrated in a vain attempt to gain enough pressure on her swollen clit and to move the balls inside her pussy to the point where she could cum. But it was to no avail. No matter what she did she could not cum. She almost screamed with frustration at her predicament, yet deep down she found the torment extremely erotic and quite exquisite. Her voice was hoarse as she pleaded with the women.

‘Please,’ she asked, ‘Please let me cum, please’. One of the women looked up at her with lust filled eyes and locked her gaze with Laura’s. ‘Your Master has forbidden us to allow you release, now be quiet while we have our pleasure.’ With that she turned her attention back to the vibrator which she now had buried deep inside her pussy, while her other hand was rubbing gently on her clit. Laura turned her head and saw the other woman in exactly the same situation, both were breathing heavily, their faces flushed, eyes glazing, obviously getting very close to their orgasms.

The atmosphere was electric now, the two women’s cries of passion as they rushed towards orgasm excited Laura tremendously, she could feel her pulse racing and her breathing was coming in short ragged gasps. Her own orgasm was so, so close yet she knew she would not be able to cum until her Master allowed it. She loved that he controlled her so but at times like this she hated not being able to have her own way. A mixture of emotions ran through her tortured mind. Anger at her Master for denying her release. Jealousy of the two women who were now touching and stroking each others bodies to fever pitch, because they could have their cum. Love for her Master for being able to control her and bring out of her all that she desired. Frustration because she could not get loose to be able to pleasure herself as she needed.

With a cry, the woman on the left of the car exploded into her cum, closely followed, only seconds later by the other woman. Their bodies shook in the throes of their orgasms, their hands still stroking and teasing themselves, milking every last drop of pleasure from their smooth, lithe bodies. The hum of the vibrators became mingled with throaty mewlings as they quivered and shook together, enjoying their feelings to the maximum. Little aftershocks of pleasure made them jerk spasmodically as they each touched the other in sensitive parts, where the merest brush of a hand could cause the other to react as though an electric shock had passed through them.

Laura was enthralled by all of this. Her eyes were glued to the scene before her. She watched helplessly as the two brought each other to new heights of ecstasy with their tongues, their bodies now in a 69 position on the lush carpet at Laura’s feet. Every so often she would feel one of them stroking her legs, a hand moving slowly up her thigh towards her pussy, but the hand never got there, it always stopped short leaving Laura hopelessly frustrated.

Within a couple of minutes they had both exploded into another deeply fulfilling orgasm, both of them crying out in passion. Laura’s mouth was agape as she saw how much they enjoyed each others bodies, how their fingers and tongues explored and devoured each other. Her mind was seeing those fingers and tongues and wanting them to be touching HER body. She was silently begging to be touched. Her lips were moving but she could not get the words out for she knew they would be wasted, she knew that no matter how impassioned her pleas, she would not get her cum until her Master allowed it. Oh how she hated him at that split second, only to have that feeling quelled immediately by a rush of love for the man she would love and obey forever. The brief flash of hate made her feel so guilty and ashamed of herself. She squeezed her eyes tightly closed as she tried not to show her emotions.

It was while her eyes were closed that she felt the women touching her again. With a resolve she did not think was possible she vowed not to beg these two for anything, vowed to hold her orgasm back until the Master whom she loved so deeply and completely whispered the words she longed to hear, the words ‘Cum for me babe’. It was always those words that could trigger her orgasm. Laura still could not believe how her Master could make her cum almost immediately after she already had, merely by continuing to rub her clit and, in his Dominant voice, telling her to cum again for him, and again and again if he so desired.

Laura’s eyes were ablaze when she opened them, she felt powerful and so full of her new found resolve. She was adamant that the two women would not reduce her to begging again. But, as she looked, she realised that they were not setting out to torture her any more. One was pulling down the teddy and refastening the poppers, while the other was unfastening her wrists from the restraints.

‘We are almost there’, one of them stated quite simply. ‘Almost where?’ asked Laura. ‘Where your Master wants you,’ came the ominous reply

The limo pulled into an underground car park and came to a halt near the doorway to the lift. Laura was more nervous than ever now, but also infinitely more excited as the thought of her Master greeting her as she stepped out of the lift sprang into her mind. The door opened and the chauffeur beckoned her out of the car. On shaky legs, she climbed out, followed by the two women who had, only minutes ago, been torturing her body with pure pleasure.

‘Turn around and face the car’, ordered the driver. Laura hesitated for a moment. She had the desperate need to see her Master and the desperate need to cum still burned through her body. Without warning, one of the women took a handful of Laura’s hair and forced her to turn around. Laura was shocked and began to struggle, but the second woman pinned her arms while the chauffeur locked a chain to both of her wrists, securing them tightly behind her back.

Laura glared and struggled but it was to no avail, she was a prisoner. Fear ran through her mind. She was trapped by three strangers, she was helpless. Doubts began to nag at her, was she safe, was her Master really going to be here? The safe word leapt into her mind but before she could utter it one of the women spoke to her.

‘You promised your Master you would obey us. Remember that. If you do not obey He will punish you severely. And also remember that you can end this at anytime by saying the safe word’. ‘Please, can I see my Master now?’ Laura asked, ‘Or at least talk to him.’ ‘It isn’t time to see him yet,’ was the reply, ‘Will you obey?’ Laura was in turmoil. Her body was shaking with fear, excitement and an overwhelming sexual tension. It was the excitement and sexual tension that won the battle in her mind, sweeping aside the fear as she thought of her Master spanking her then using her for his pleasure. She nodded meekly, amazed at herself as she heard her own voice. ‘Yes, I’ll obey you.’ ‘Good, you are being very wise to do so, you slut,’ said the woman behind her, the one who still held Laura by the hair. ‘Your Master would have been very disappointed with you if you hadn’t,’ said the other woman.

Laura could think of nothing with which to reply, the thought of her Master being disappointed with her made her sad and feeling sorry for herself. Her emotions were running high now and she felt tears well up in her eyes. She felt her hair being released and the woman in front of her stepped up close and held her, her arms circling Laura’s waist, her tongue seeking Laura’s tongue as she kissed her full on the mouth. Laura gasped and began to struggle again but the intensity of the kiss and the new wave of emotion and excitement quelled the fear and she began to melt into her tormentor’s arms as the kiss became more passionate. Their tongues licked in and out of each other’s mouths, feeding the lust and electricity they both felt shoot between them.

Then the kiss was broken, much to Laura’s disappointment, as the woman stepped back and held her by the shoulders. The woman looked back over her own shoulder and spoke to the driver. ‘You may go now, we will deal with her from here,’ she said. Without a word or a backward glance, he climbed back into the car, closed the door with a resounding thud and drove away, leaving the three women alone in the dark, lonely car park. The woman turned her gaze back to Laura and stared intently at her. Laura shifted uneasily as the woman’s eyes bore into her. Laura lowered her eyes, feeling more uncomfortable then ever and feeling foolish and weak for not being able to return the stare. As she looked down she saw the woman reach into her pocket and bring out a leash. Laura watched numbly as the woman fastened the leash to the collar that suddenly felt tighter round her neck as the feeling of abject humiliation washed over her mind and body. Laura so much wanted to stop them, to say no, to stand up to them. But the lust inside her, the desire to please her Master, to discover herself, made her stand and accept what was happening to her.

Then panic almost overwhelmed her as the woman behind her draped a black silk scarf over her eyes, completely blocking her vision. Laura didn’t even realise that she had said anything or moved until she felt the slap hit her cheek and heard the woman in front of her tell her to stand still and be quiet. Laura forced herself to breathe deeply and struggled to keep a grip on herself. She trusted her Master implicitly and knew that the two women would not hurt her unless He wished them to. Her cheek stung from the slap she had received. The stinging sensation helped her to focus her mind and she calmed herself.

‘Follow me,’ ordered the woman holding the leash as she strode toward the lift, dragging the bound and blindfolded submissive behind her. Laura stumbled blindly behind the woman, struggling to keep her feet in the towering high heels. With her vision gone, her hearing picked up on every noise, every smell. She could hear cars in the distance, hear the click clack of three pairs of high heels across the concrete floor, hear her own breathing, her own heartbeat. Her nostrils were uncannily tuned to the smell of perfume, the musky smell of her own sex, and the smell of the two women’s bodies. With her sight gone, her mind was reeling with images of the day, of the car journey, of her Master and what he had done to her before today, what she wanted him to do to her now and in the future. She was shocked to find herself thinking of some of the things she wanted done to her at that moment, things that had once seemed nasty and unattractive in the past. Now she wanted to feel anything and everything. Her mind and body were totally receptive, wanting, needing. She realised she was crying with the emotion and excitement of it all.

Then she heard the lift doors open and felt herself pulled inside. The doors closed and the lift began to move.

As the lift began its ascent, Laura was forced to stand in the corner of the car, facing the wall. The feelings of humiliation made her blush furiously, disbelief at letting herself be treated this way filled her mind, but was blown away by the sheer, throbbing excitement that coursed through her, making her hot, wet pussy melt with nervous anticipation of what was still to come. After what seemed like an eternity, the lift stopped. A brief feeling of claustrophobia hit Laura, as she stood waiting, blindfolded and chained in the corner of the lift, in that moment between when the lift stops and the doors finally open. With a whirr the doors slid open. Laura was turned around and led, once more by her collar out of the lift and in to. …where? She had no idea where she was, no idea who was there watching her being dragged along on a leash.

Then silence fell as they came to a halt. The only sounds Laura could hear were her own heart and her own breathing. Both seemed deafening in the silence that followed. No one moved or talked for what seemed like an eternity to Laura, but what was in reality only a minute.

‘Hello….’ She eventually whispered. ‘Are you still there?’ ‘Quiet. I am going to unchain your hands now slut,’ whispered one of the women. ‘Do not move an inch, do not talk or you will be sorry.’ Laura’s body tensed at the sudden break in the silence. ‘Sorry,’ she uttered. Without warning she felt the sting as her face was slapped again, making her cry out in pain and fear. ‘I said be quiet you bitch!’ shouted the woman. ‘Obey or be punished.’

Laura did as she was told. Her head bowed, she stood still and made no noise as her hands were unchained and the leash removed from her collar. ‘Put your hands above your head,’ she was ordered. Laura did as she was told meekly, but fearing what she knew was surely going to happen. As if in answer to her fearful thoughts, she felt her wrists chained above her head. ‘Please no,’ she pleaded vainly, only mouthing the words silently, fear overcome with excitement, wanting yet not wanting it to happen. Then the chains were pulled tight over her head and her arms were hoisted higher, her body becoming taut as she was forced up to the full height of her high heels. In this position she was helpless. She became even more acutely aware of the balls deep in her pussy, every muscle, every part of her body screamed for release, the burning desire almost at an unbearable level now. She realised she was panting and sweating but was so overcome that she couldn’t control herself. She needed to cum desperately; she needed her Master to give her release.

Laura flinched as she felt hands upon her. The women were unbuttoning her coat, slowly, deliberately, one button at a time. Eventually it was open. She felt scared now, and embarrassed. But amazingly turned on. She knew that she was going to be stripped, she felt deep inside that was going to happen and the realisation both terrified and thrilled her to her core. She felt soft hands caress her body slowly, teasing her once more. Hands made their way to the poppers on the silk teddy and opened them once more. The feeling of cool air brushed delicately over her wet pussy, sending shivers up and down her spine.

Then with a sudden violence the teddy was torn from her, shredded away revealing Laura’s gorgeous nakedness, her hard, erect nipples standing proud, excited and wanting to be touched. Next there was a ripping sound as the coat was cut away too, leaving her stood in just high heels, stockings and her collar and cuffs. She was beyond embarrassment now. She was shaking with pure adrenalin and lust. A low growl escaped her lips as she pushed her hips back and forth needing to cum, to have her pussy touched, to be released from the exquisite agony of denial. Then she shuddered as she heard His voice.

‘Hello babe,’ he said in that low, Dominant voice that never failed to turn her on. ‘Have you been a good girl for me like I asked?’ ‘Y-y-yes Sir,’ she stammered in reply. ‘Have you really babe?’ he enquired with a hint more Dom in his voice, his authority over her making her shake, making her tell him anything he wanted to know. She could never have a secret from him she knew, because he only had to ask and she would tell him anything. ‘I’ve tried Sir, I’ve really tried to do as you asked,’ her voice quavered as she replied, she was close to tears, she needed to hold her Master, to feel His arms around her. ‘Hmmm, have you now?’ he went on, ‘ I seem to remember a certain submissive of mine who was under strict orders to follow any and all instructions she got from me.’ ‘But I did Sir, I really…’ Laura was cut off in mid-sentence as her Master told her firmly to be quiet and to listen. ‘You were too long in the bath babe,’ he continued, ‘You were late leaving the house, you almost missed the car. You kept asking my two assistants for release after you had been told you were not allowed it. You have had to be smacked twice, TWICE, by my assistants for bad behaviour.’ Laura winced and groaned as he raised his voice. She knew she was to be punished but she didn’t know how. She thought at that moment she would surely go mad if he was to deny her release as a punishment. The thought of another hour or longer without a cum made her moan and cry.

‘Well babe, how shall you be punished?’ he asked her quietly. He was so close she could feel his breathe on her ear as he spoke to her, the feel of it sending shivers through her. She was not really aware of it at that moment, but her sense of touch was more acute than it had ever been in her life. The denial and the excitement together with the blindfold had brought her body almost to another level of awareness. ‘Please sir,’ she pleaded, sobbing, ‘Will you spank me? Spank me, please?’

Her body was shivering with desire and animal excitement; lust was coursing through her every fibre as he answered her plea. ‘Yes babe, I am going to spank you. I am going to spank you hard and without mercy for your misbehaviour.’ Laura pulled at her bonds and gasped as the thought of what was going to happen dawned on her, but it was no use, she could not get loose. As if in a dream she heard his voice. ‘It’s going to be the crop for you my love. You are going to be bent over and chained in place to receive it. It will be hard and will hurt. Remember your safe word, but please try not to use it unless absolutely necessary. This will open up your mind and body to new heights and if you take the punishment I will give you what you want, your reward, your release.’

Laura squirmed again in her bonds. ‘Oh Master, please,’ she started, but she couldn’t remember what she wanted to say, whether she wanted to say no, or use her safe word or whether she wanted to ask him to hurt her, to use her and punish her. She was totally lost now, she belonged to another and it was He who had control of her mind and body as she drifted away on tides of lust and pleasure.

Through a thick haze she felt herself being set loose from the restraints above her, only to have herself locked into position over what felt like a table. She was bent over the table, her legs pulled wide apart revealing the glistening wetness between her thighs. Her ankles were chained to keep her spread wide apart. Her arms were pulled up and out, her wrists locked in place, leaving her spread eagled while bent over.

‘Are you ready?’ she heard him say as though he was talking to her from a distance. ‘Mmmm,’ was all sound she could make. Now her mind and body were focussed on the pain that was to follow. She knew only too well the feel of the crop upon her bare bottom, the sting and burn as it wickedly cut into her soft cheeks, making her wince and cry out. She heard the crop slash through the air and she tensed up immediately, an involuntary action. But instead of the expected smack and the burn of the crop she cried out with pleasure instead of pain, as a feather ran down her spine, making her arch her back almost to breaking point so intense was the feeling. The feather trailed down over her bottom making her shiver and let out a long low moan. Then it made its way back, up over her ass, along her spine and up to her neck, not too fast, not too slow, pausing delightfully at every sensitive spot that he knew she had.

Laura was gone now, arching, pleading, bucking, and writhing. Her hips were grinding in yet another vain attempt to cum, the balls deep inside her still not enough to push her over the edge but getting her perilously close. Somehow through the fog she remembered to ask. ‘Please can I cum Sir? Please?’ ‘NO!’ he boomed, ‘You are not allowed to cum until I say’. And with that the crop struck Laura square across both buttocks, searing her flesh, flesh that only seconds before had been squirming with torturous pleasure. She felt as though all the breathe had been driven from her as she cried out in pain, her mind was full of bright exploding stars as the pain and pleasure mingled and tortured her, her feelings not knowing which way to go. She braced herself for the next smack but instead the feather came back, this time on her pussy, tickling along the lips yet never touching her clit. She writhed desperately to make the feather contact her clit but no matter how hard she tried, her Master was always able to keep it away.

She was rapidly approaching the point where she would not need her clit touched now though. Her pussy was tingling like it never had before. She was throbbing, desperate to cum. But as she was about to go over the edge the crop came down hard on her bottom once more, savagely wrenching her body back away from the release she so desired into the world of blistering pain, the sore, stinging sensation washing through her, but not registering in her mind as pain for several seconds. Then she cried out loud.
‘OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW.’ Tears streamed down her face now, but tears of pain, tears of joy, relief? She didn’t know and didn’t care. All she knew now was that she was powerless, overwhelmed and unashamedly abandoned.

As the pain died slightly, she arched slightly in anticipation of the feather, not knowing where it was going to touch her, just that it would bring so much pleasure she would hardly be able to bear it. She screamed out loud in agony as, instead of the feather, the crop came down again, lashing hard across her buttocks once more. She had been totally and utterly unprepared for it and she couldn’t help but cry in pain and frustration. She was being pulled back further from the brink of her orgasm and she whimpered and cried in a feeble protest. Her Master was undeterred.

Twice more the crop smacked down on her trembling cheeks. Five livid red welts adorned her flesh. Twice more she had screamed, the thought of her cum receding for now as the pain burnt into her mind and body. But then the lust sprang up afresh as her Master clipped a clamp onto her clit. It was adjusted perfectly, hovering on the border between pain and pleasure, exactly the pressure she loved to feel when his fingers squeezed her clit to orgasm. She was almost delirious now as she felt pleasure race through her once again, tears streamed down her cheeks, her body was wracked with sobs. Without warning the balls were removed from her pussy causing her to groan at the loss. But before she could utter her demonstration she was stunned into a new bout of writhing and groaning as a vibrator was pushed firmly and swiftly into her now soaking pussy.

She realised she was now rapidly approaching orgasm and again she cried out to her Master, pleading with him to let her cum, hoping he would allow it before she couldn’t stop herself. She moaned out loud as he answered her sternly ‘NO.’ ‘PPPPleeeeeaaaaasssssssse,’ she wailed. ‘NO,’ he shouted, and brought the crop down again, the sixth blow, what she thought was the final smack. She screamed again as her cum eluded her, but then she could feel it again, almost there, please, she was thinking, please let me cum. All coherent thought was gone now. She didn’t know if she was laughing or crying, screaming or talking, pleading or cursing. But her Master knew, he knew she was about to cum and so he cropped her arse again and again. Each blow was timed to perfection, delivered painfully just before her orgasm erupted.

Her bottom was a mass of welts. But although it didn’t feel like it to Laura, her Master was not hitting her with half the strength he had used at the start. The continuation of the pain and pleasure was keeping her riding the crest of a wave, of two waves in fact. But neither wave would break and release her, she was lost in a sea of mixed emotions, not knowing which way she would drift, with the pain or with the pleasure.

Abruptly everything stopped. Laura reeled back to reality as the vibrator and clamp were removed from her pussy and the crop ceased its rhythmic tattoo on her ass. She cried out in stunned disbelief, feeling cheated and alone. It wasn’t until her Master pulled her upright that she realised she had been untied. She stood up and staggered into him, his strong arms around her, holding her. She felt the blindfold being taken off. Through her tear filled eyes she gazed up lovingly at the face of the man she loved. And she could see there and then, in his eyes, the love that he felt for her, an almost unbearable all consuming passion that continually threatened to sweep him away. He held her close then and whispered to her how much he loved her and how he was going to reward her for her bravery.

As they stood hugging and gently kissing Laura came down from the place she had just been to. The feel of his hands stroking her body and her hair brought her down slowly and safely, her emotions becoming stable once more. But the feeling of lust only grew stronger. She was only partly aware of the burning cheeks. She was totally and acutely aware of the need, the raging torrent of desire that was welling up inside, threatening to explode.

As if by telepathy he seemed to know what was going on in her mind. His hands touched her more intimately, more deliberately, lingering where she so liked to be touched until she could take no more. She wanted him then, needed to feel him inside her, to have her, to use her. Without a word he led her back to the table and pushed her back over it, this time laying her on her back. Without any thought, she drew her legs up and apart, offering herself to him, submitting to him totally.

A single word escaped her lips. ‘Please.’ He gazed down at her and she knew he could not hold back any more. She could see the look on his face, in his eyes. The looks she knew oh so well. Now he was hers, he was going to give her anything and everything she could possibly desire. What made it so sweet for her was that she knew that her Master knew that he was hers now, it was what he wanted, to give himself to her totally and completely. Not as in submission but in a need to give her everything he had, his soul, his heart, and every last drop of love in his being.

She looked down and saw how hard his cock was, how much he wanted her. He moved into her and her arms went around him as he entered her slowly, still in control of his needs. Her pussy clenched tightly around him, he groaned aloud as the pleasure took him. He shook as he fought to retain control and he eased his throbbing cock deeper and deeper into her, making her cry out for joy as it moved through her. Then he could go no deeper. They were joined now, one person, one being, one mind. With his last drop of self-control he smiled down at her and uttered the words she had longed to hear all day.

‘Cum for me babe, I want u to cum on my cock and never stop cumming.’

As he spoke he moved inside her, gently at first, then gathering speed, pushing harder, trying to get deeper into her pussy. Laura screamed out loud as her orgasm exploded inside her. She writhed uncontrollably as the waves of her release rocked her body from head to toe, stars flashing in her head, lost again in a place she knew not where, but a place she loved to come to at her Masters beckoning. She was jerking around, grinding her pussy onto his cock, wanting it deeper, needing to feel every last bit of him inside her as the surge of electricity between them sent shock after shock from her poor tortured pussy to the tips of her toes and fingers and everywhere in between.

His hands held her tight, stopping her from escaping the pounding rhythm his cock was setting inside her, a relentless onslaught into her most secret place, a place he owned, that she gave him freely, wanted him to own. She became aware of her return from her trip as she heard his voice praising her, coaxing her. ‘Oh yeah babe, that was lovely, keep cumming babe, don’t stop, keep cumming on my cock, do it for your Master.’ She went again at that, the sound of his voice, the feel of his cock inside her. Laura had always been amazed how he could make her cum over and over again, but today was different. The build up, the realisation of her fantasies about women and the exquisite tortures of denial and the crop had brought her out of herself more than she could ever have dreamed. As he fucked her, holding her ankles tight in his hands, his cock driving into her throbbing pussy, she went over the edge again and didn’t come back. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her like a raging fire driven before a hurricane force wind. All that existed for her then was her orgasm, her Master and his cock, which felt huge inside her now as her pussy contracted around it through each cum, causing her to cum again and contract more, a delightful circle which seemed as though it would never end, which at that moment she didn’t want to end.

After an eternity of riding the waves of her lust she felt the change in the rhythm of their fuck. She felt his cock throbbing inside her now, heard his breathing coming in ragged gasps to match her own and could hear him muttering and talking to her as he did when he got close to his cum. As she came down she felt him slow down, realised he was trying to stay in control and prolong the sensations they were both feeling. In that moment Laura reached out and held him, drawing him down until their lips met in a passionate, mind blowing kiss. She moaned with delight at the intimacy of the embrace, the closeness of him.

‘Fuck me babe, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, use me, cum inside me,’ she gasped over and over to him. She knew he was close, knew that once she asked him to use her, to pleasure her and to cum for her, he wouldn’t be able to resist.

‘OH GOD BABE,’ He shouted, ‘I’M CUMMING!!!’’ He held her tight and rammed himself deep inside her as his own orgasm hit him, his cum spurting deep into Laura’s pussy, filling her with a torrent that seemed as though it would never stop. It was all she needed to trigger her final cum as she joined him in heaven, cumming long and hard together, their bodies twining, squeezing each other. Sweat slicked limbs slid over one another as they held each other close. The feel of each other’s sex throbbing caused them both to experience lots of lovely after shocks, small tremors which followed the orgasmic eruptions both their bodies suffered.

Panting, dazed, amazed. They slowly brought each other down to earth, holding each other, touching and feeling, kissing gently, murmuring their love for each other over and over.

As they drifted back to reality together, Laura noticed her surroundings for the first time, saw the big bed nearby and she smiled lovingly as her Master picked her up and carried her to it, cradling her gently in his arms, those arms in which she belonged forever.

Off my blog (http://savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/07/lauras-desires/)