PDA

View Full Version : M. Jenkins and me.

groomleader
07-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Five PM, fabulous. I quickly hit the locker room, it took all of a minute to strip off my street clothes, and get into my uniform. Our volleyball team was practicing for a big game against Lincoln high school, and as team captain, I always wanted to be first on the court.

On the court, all my teammates quickly appeared, and we got into action. After an hour of hard practice, I felt we were ready to take on Lincoln, we'd stomp them.

Back in the locker room, I realized that I did not have my chemistry homework, and the assignment was due tomorrow.

Fortunately, Mr. Fields, the school janitor was still there, and he let me into the main part of the school, asking me to lock up when I returned to the gymnasium annex, as he wanted to go home for dinner. I assured him that I would, and quickly made my way to my locker on the second floor. I dug out my school bag, and filled it with my homework. On the way down the hall, I thought I heard a moan. I stopped for a minute, puzzled by the sound. I heard it again, it seemed to come from Mr. Jenkins' classroom. I quietly opened the door, peeked around the corner, and did I get an eyeful.

Mr. Jenkins, the very hot 30 year old teacher that I had been lusting after, that I masturbated my 17 year old pussy wildly with his image in my mind, was looking out of the classroom windows. His pants were around his ankles, and Jenny Fusaro, that cheap dyed blonde, huge tits like zepplins, never wore a bra, skintight jeans, looked like she'd let any guy bang her, that bitch was sucking his cock.

That SLUT, he was my teacher, I should be the one in that position!

On her knees, her top was off, and her tits were pressing against his legs. She was deep throating him, damn, you should have seen her go, she looked like she was sucking her last cock.

I was outraged, I wasn't going to let that bitch suck off MY favorite teacher.

I quickly stepped in, and said loudly, "What in the hell are you two doing?"

They froze, and Jenny quickly whipped her head back. As her mouth released his cock, I could see Mr Jenkins' stiff, hard cock, shiny with her spit, a rock hard 8 inch beauty. Damn, I nearly drooled with the idea of getting that hard beauty in my mouth.

She grabbed her top, pulled it on, and as she dashed out, I told her, "I know who you are, bitch!"

Mr. Jenkins had quickly pulled up his pants, and he was about to offer some sort of explanation, when I cut him off.

"Mr Jenkins, I'm not here to make trouble for you. I couldn't let that cheap bitch have you when I've been hungry for your cock ever since the first time I saw you."

He looked a bit wary, wondering if I was on the level. To show him I was, after locking his classroom door, I quickly pulled off my uniform top, tossed it aside, and my sports bra quickly followed. I may not have zepplin sized tits like Jenny, but my tits were full and firm, and I quickly pulled off my tight volleyball shorts and skimmed off my panties. Totally naked in front of the teacher I had lusted for, he could see that I was a natural blonde, not some cheap bottle dyed blonde. I could feel my pussy churning wildly, as I could see a nice rock hard bulge tenting up his pants.

When my boyfriend had popped my cherry out at the lakeside cabin his parents owned, I was 16. My boyfriend had been nothing but a horndog, when he got his prick inside me, he gave a mighty shove, I felt my virginity bursting, a searing pain shooting through me, as his cock rammed open my torn hymen, I let out a howl of discomfort as he started to ream me. He must have thought my cries of discomfort were cries of pleasure, as he rode me, not giving me any chance to get warmed up.

I whispered, "Hey baby, slow down, give me a chance to get excited, too."

He grunted back, "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm excited enough for the both of us!"

So much for that, and I endured his amateur fucking, and all I could think about while he was grunting and thrusting inside of me, was Mr. Jenkins, fantasizing that he was the one taking my virginity. Being 16, my boyfriend lasted all of a minute, before I felt his prick squirting his gooey load deep inside. Usual teenager, lasting just long enough to blow his load, while I hadn't even gotten out of the gate. And foreplay, a quick grab of my tits and ass, and a whispered "let's fuck, let me pop your cherry!" Yeah, real romantic.

He quickly rolled off me, and was asleep in a minute or so. I got up, went to one of the empty bedrooms, and stretched out, I was going to give myself the release I needed. And this time, I was going to fully fantasize about Mr. Jenkins taking my cherry.

My fingers, slowly, tantalizingly slid over my belly, moaning slightly as I felt the pleasure stirring deeply within me. I gave my body unhurried, loving caresses. My hand was like a lover's warm hand that caressed my body, my fingers stroking gently with my outer fringes, making me hot and wet by gentle touches, never forcing, never in a hurry.

Contracting my vaginal muscles in response, I felt my sweet wetness begin to lubricate me. As I contracted and relaxed the muscles of my vaginal walls and felt the slickness of my juices flow, I reached down, I felt how hot I'd become. Glistening wetness coated my labial lips, and I started to fantasize.

My hands became the hands of Mr. Jenkins, he was gazing at me with those wonderful green eyes, smiling, my head lolled back and my breaths grew deeper. My fingertips grazed my belly in a sensuous caress. I could see my nipples standing out hard and erect, the areolae reddened and needing my touch. In my fantasy, my hands again became his hands, he reached up with both hands and cupped my breasts, fingers stroking and tweaking my hard, aching nipples, sending pulses of pleasure to my hot center. One hand caressed my breasts, stroking and tweaking my throbbing tits, while the other ran over my thighs, my hips and belly, hands roaming urgently over my body. I caressed hips and buttocks, down the crease between my cheeks, fingering and stroking my tightly puckered asshole, running my fingertips around and around the rim, feeling it twitching with desire.

My sex was aching for release, moist with the slickness of my juices, my scent reaching my nostrils and turning me on more. I gasped and writhed on the bed, as my fantasy Mr. Jenkins nudged his cock against me, sliding it slowly in. He would take my virginity gently, and as he pushed against me slowly, my hymen ruptured, but this time, it was all pleasure as his cock slid in, filling me up with a giant burst of pleasure, I was reaching the boiling point. I could feel the pressure build, my body was virtually throbbing.

On my back, my legs spread wide for my fantasy, Mr. Jenkins was giving me deep, gentle thrusts, telling me how good my fiery pussy felt, how I was so tight, and he was going to fill me up with a hot, juicy load. My hips began thrusting up and down, with one hand rubbing my breasts, fingertips stroking and feathering the throbbing, reddened nipples, the other hand buried in my soaking cleft, my clit twitching wildly, my fantasy Mr. Jenkins grunted, his load gushing hotly into me, the waves of orgasm came quickly, wonderfully and uncontrollably. I could feel spasms quivering wildly deep inside me, I fantasized his cock deep in there, being milked by my tight quivers, smothering it in my ecstasy. Closing my legs around my hand tightly and rolling over on my side, I shivered in blissful fulfillment as the climax shook through my body. I got far more pleasure from my masturbation session, imagining that Mr. Jenkins was the one to break my virginity, then from an immature boy, I dumped his ass right that very night. I had my car out there, I left him a note telling him exactly what I thought about his so called "performance", and drove home. I also told him that if he bragged to his buds about what a stud he was, I'd tell the whole school about what a "minuteman" he was. After that night, I didn't need some fumbling "rabbit fuck" boy, I needed a real man.

I quickly took the position Jenny had been in, unzipping his pants, and lowering his pants and briefs, a nice thick 8 inch cock was uncovered. Wasting no time, I quickly surrounded his cock with my mouth, and swallowed his hard eager cock, right to the balls.

He grunted out, "Umm, yes, Miss Lowson, suck my cock, it feels so good!"

Encouraged by his words, I started a steady rhythm going, sliding my mouth up and down his hard shaft. He would look down, and mutter endearmeants to me, telling me how my tight, cocksucker lips felt, how good I sucked cock, telling me he was gonna fill my mouth. That made me hot, and I started making little passionate noises around his cock. His cock started to throb and pulse, and I eagerly awaited his wet spray of sperm.

He grunted out, "Oh fuck, yeah, gonna fill your sweet hot mouth baby, fuck, yeah, YEAH!"

His cock erupted, gushing wildly, I could feel his thick, hot ropes of spunk spewing all over my tongue. I kept my hot mouth tightly around his prick, my lips clamped tightly around his shaft, milking him, sucking out every drop, so I could have the pleasure of swallowing every bit of his delicious hot load.

After a few minutes, he lifted me up, and placed me on his desk, gently spreading my legs. My thighs were spread wide, and I could see him gazing at my triangle of wispy blonde pubic hair, my syrupy pussy slightly parted, letting him see all the hot, dewy excitement, my lust for him naked to his eyes.

"Now Miss Lowson", he growled sexily, "I'm going to go down on you, and I'm going to lick your sweet blonde pussy until I give you a toe curling orgasm!"

My pussy was a soaking center of heat, my first time getting oral sex gave my pussy another jolt of erotic heat. Mr Jenkins knelt down, and brought his mouth to me. He gently pulled apart my tight inner lips, I could feel all the excitement of my juices bubbling up, he licked them all up, and swept his tongue deep into me. I moaned, the feeling was so wonderful. He would bury his hot tongue deep inside me, and lick every sizzling crevice, licking out all my hot juices, his talent for pussy licking was amazing.

After several minutes of licking my sizzling core, his mouth moved up to reposition itself directly over my hard, pink, throbbing clit. He slid two fingers up my juicy pussy, and started to finger fuck me as his mouth and tongue went wild over my twitching clit. With his fingers fucking me, and his mouth doing wonderful things to my clit, I could feel the burning tide of orgasm rushing at me.

I cried out, "Oh yes, Mr. Jenkins, lick me, lick me, oh my god I'm cumming, yes, yes, YES!!"

I pulled his face in tight against my pussy, my legs started to spasm and shake, I did feel my toes curling. I let out a squeal of wild pleasure as I felt my pussy explode, my orgasm slammed into me, I could feel my inner pussy quivering wildly around his fingers, as my orgasm lit up my body, fuck, it felt so amazing.

With his talent for pussy licking so obvious, it seemed like he would be amazing when he got down to fucking me. We were both eager to continue, but the fact that we were on school property, and he could get in a whole heap of trouble if he was found out, cooled us down. It was Thursday night, and he told me to come by his house on Saturday, and we would pick up from where we left off.

I headed back to the locker room, my pussy was still buzzing. When I entered, the team had already showered and left. I stripped off my clothes, my panties were absolutely soaked, and my pussy was starting to heat up again. In the shower, my pussy became swollen, throbbing like crazy, I had it all to myself, and I stroked my clit like there was no tomorrow. Running back in my mind, the feel of Mr. Jenkins' hard stiff cock in my mouth, spewing his thick load all over my tongue. The feel of his hot mouth licking my pussy wildly, and the feel as he licked my twitching clit to orgasm. Damn, I exploded with such force, I barely kept myself from tumbling to the floor. After that, I was able to wash myself, and get dressed and go home. And even after an orgasm from Mr. Jenkins and an orgasm in the shower, when I went to bed, I had to finger myself wildly to another hot cum before I could get some sleep that night.

The next day, Jenny looked absolutely terrified, she avoided my like crazy, scared I was going to spill the beans. I had no intention of doing so, but was glad that her fear would keep her the hell away from MY teacher. I had Mr. Jenkins for last period math class. When class began, he handed back the math tests we had done 2 days earlier, and I noticed a small envelope taped to my test. Heart hammering, I opened it and quickly read the small sheet of paper inside.

It read:

Dear Miss Lowson,
Your blonde pussy was delicious, and your sucking of my cock was the best. I am eager to pick up where we left off. Come by my house Saturday, shall we say at 1 PM? My address is 7995 Red Rock Canyon road, and I will give you all the pleasure you can handle.

Tucking the note and the envelope carefully away, I smiled at Mr Jenkins, and gave my head a nod. He smiled back at me, that smile that always warmed me deep inside, and started my pussy juicing up. Saturday could not come soon enough.

Reddy
07-10-2013, 04:35 AM
Very HOT story. There is a certain amount of realism to it which makes better reading.

groomleader
07-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Thank you for your comments, there will be more chapters soon.

groomleader
07-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Part 2

The game against Lincoln was right after Friday classes, and as my team hit the courts, our home crowd filled the gym with raucous cheers. I saw Mr. Jenkins watching us, smiling as his eyes were directed straight at me, it felt like he was feeling me up with his eyes as he took in every bit of my 5'8", 135 lb. frame. My nipples got stiff and tingly, I could feel my pussy give me throbs of anticpation, knowing that in less than a day, he would have all of me, not just my mouth.

Working hard to defeat Lincoln, I could feel those eyes against my body as I twisted, turned, served, and spiked. At one time, my sexy rump was pointing directly towards his side of the court, and it was like I could feel his eyes feeling up my ass cheeks, almost as definite as the feel of his hands, and I shivered with pleasure at the idea that his hands and fingers would be able to do that very soon.

We easily defeated Lincoln in 3 games straight, and as the cheers filled the gym, I gave a secret smile to Mr. Jenkins. He smiled back, and I could see him mouth the word tomorrow, I gave him a nod, and joined my teammates as we headed for the lockers, victorious.

Trying to get to sleep was a real struggle. I was horny as hell, but I did not want to waste my horniness on the quick release of masturbation, I wanted to save it up for Mr. Jenkins. It took a while, but I finally fell asleep.

The next day, I was up early, I had a little bit of shopping to do. When I stripped in front of Mr. Jenkins Thursday night, I was wearing my Jockey For Her panties and sports bra. Great for athletic wear, but not exactly a visual turn on. I wanted to remedy that, and get some very sexy, racy undies for Mr. Jenkins' viewing pleasure. At the Night Owl boutique, I browsed and could feel myself getting turned on by the things on display. I finally settled on a flame red tanga style panty, that had a sheer, see-thru tanga style bottom that didn't even cover half my ass. The waistband was merely a fine ribbon of red, that laced at the side, undo the bows, and it would just fall away. My pussy would be just barely covered by a thin panel of see-thru red fabric. I got the matching flame red garter belt, matching bra, that was in a demi cup style, leaving the tops of my breasts, down to my nipples, uncovered. I also bought a pair of jet black stockings, my panties had become damp with desire as I took my sexy buys to the front counter.

At home again, I had to fight the urge to masturbate, it was a struggle. I made myself think of what lay ahead, what the afternoon would be like, and be glad that I saved up my next orgasm for Mr. Jenkins, my soon to be lover. In the shower, I debated whether to shave my pussy bald, or trim it a bit. After considering, I shaved the area around my opening, making sure that I was totally hairless right there. Above that, I trimmed up my blonde bush to a uniform level, not bare, but well kept and neat. I remembered how his eyes lit up as he saw my natural blonde bush, this way, he would get to see my blonde bush, but have the lower hair right out of the way, so he could go down on me as much as he wanted. Drying off, I put on my new hot red undies and my black stockings, and looked at myself in my full length mirror. Oh fuck, the reflection of my body, clad in such racy undies, ready for Mr. Jenkins viewing, made me so damn horny, I could feel the desire slicking up my pussy lips again. I quickly pulled on a front button dress, so my lover would have easy access to my horny body. I hopped in my car, and at 10 minutes to 1 PM, I parked two blocks away, and casually strolled the distance to his house. He answered my knock immediately, and I could see from his lustful gaze that he was ready for me.

We sat for a few minutes, to relax, I was very keyed up, and Mr. Jenkins didn't want to rush me.

"Miss Lowson, would you feel more comfortable if I used your first name?" he asked.

"If I could use your first name also, I'd feel strange making love to a Mister," I replied.

He chuckled, gave me that sunny smile that turned me on so much, and said, "OK Tanya. My first name is Terry, short for Terrence."

Returning his smile, I whispered, "OK Terry, I think I'm ready."

In the bedroom, he asked me, "Are you protected? Or do you want me to use a condom regardless? I know I'm not infected with anything, but if you would feel safer, I'd be happy to use a condom."

I told him, "Yes, I am protected, I've been on the Pill since my Mom started me on it right after I turned 16. And no, I do not want you to use a condom. I want to feel all your hot, sizzling sprem, I want you to ride me bareback, I want to feel the heat of your hot spunk filling me up as your sexy cock explodes and squirts wildly deep inside me!"

With that, he drew me to him, his emerald green eyes gazing into my light blue eyes, and his lips pressed gently against mine. I opened my mouth to his, felt his tongue gently probing my mouth, my tongue quickly came out to return the favor. Our kiss grew hotter and deeper, he ran his fingers through my hair, stroking my scalp, that drives me wild. My nipples stood out stiffly, my pussy starting to cream wildly. He slipped his fingers through the buttons of my dress, and it soon slipped away, to pool at my feet. He stood back, to take in the view. His eyes moved lovingly over the swell of my breasts, my nipples standing out stiffly above the bra, he looked lower, and he took in the sight of the very sexy undies I was wearing just for him. I turned around, and cocked my ass sexily.

Mr. Jenkins undid the bows, and my panties fell away.

"Incredible" he murmurred, "Just incredible."

I could feel his hands, one cupping my sex lovingly, the other stroking gently and softly at my ass cheeks. The feel of his fingers against my most intimate areas really got me going.

I turned to him, and could see his trousers filled with his rock hard bulge. I quickly got my fingers busy, and as his pants and underwear slid down, I could see his stiff, very hard 8 inches. My boyfriend had been 5 inches, and the thought that he would go deeper than ever made me growl lustfully.

He took me in his arms, and said, "I want you to leave your garter belt, stockings and bra on when I make love to you."

I nodded, hearing him say that he was going to make love to me sent my arousal right up to the ceiling. He pressed my down gently on the bed, and he showed me what foreplay is supposed to be about. His hands went everywhere, fingers stroking my skin, caressing all my most sensitive spots, setting little fires of pleasure all over, it was like my entire body was one huge erogenous zone, and Mr. Jenkins was skillfully bringing me to a new pinnacle. His mouth quickly followed, his tongue and lips against my skin, sucking on my silver dollar sized hard, erect nipples, sending wild zings of pleasure racing to my creaming pussy, bringing moans of pleasure, kissing his way down my body. He raised up, his cock hard and throbbing, seeing that stiff 8 inches of pleasure made me growl with need.

"I was going to lick your sweet pussy, but I can't wait, I feel like I'm about to explode!" Mr Jenkins grunted.

"I can't wait either, you can go down on me after, I need your stiff cock, buried deep in my pussy, right now!" I gasped back.

I spread my thighs wide for him, his eyes gazing at my triangle, the thin downy tuft of pubic hair just above my slick pussy lips, naked and free of hair, parted and ready for him, my glistening entrance like a bull's-eye for his cock. Terry got between my legs, and I gently took his cock and led it up to my entrance. I felt him nudge against my opening. Terry pushed, ever so slowly, and I moaned with pleasure as he entered me slowly and carefully. I brought my legs around his waist as he penetrated me, so he could get every last bit of his cock into me.

I flinched and gasped at the small twinge of pain as Terry buried his cock balls deep, opening the 3 inches of my hot tunnel that was still virgin, lightly touching my cervix, but as he paused, I whispered, "I'm ok, just never had a real man's big cock before, don't stop!"

The feeling of his stiff, hard cock filling me completely, stretching the walls of my pussy apart was out of this world. He pulled back, and buried it in deep again, drawing a grunt of pleasure from me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and urged him on to let me have it. After the first few thrusts, my pussy adjusted to the big stretch of his cock, and I was in heaven as he established a rhythm, fucking me with long, slow sure strokes.

"Oh fuck, yeah" Terry gasped "Tanya baby, your hot sweet cunt is so tight, I love the tight cling! I'm gonna love filling your hot fuck-hole with my sizzling spunk!"

That just made me even hotter, hearing Terry call my pussy a cunt and a fuck-hole.

Encouraged and excited, I quickly replied, "Fuck me Terry, shove your hard cock up my burning pussy and fuck me until you squirt your hot load up me, splatter my cervix and fill up my womb with all the cum you can pump into me!"

I could feel my tight pussy stretched wide around his thick, hard shaft as he rode me, and with me urging him on, he was soon giving my pussy a real man's power fucking, really reaming out my steamy heat.

"You like the way my hard cock is fucking your sweet cunt, Tanya?", Terry grunted as he slammed his hard cock in and out of me.

I gasped, "Oh my God, Yes! Fuck me Terry, let me have what you got, fill up my horny pussy!"

Terry growled, "I'm gonna fuck you baby, and squirt my load into your steaming pussy! Your cunt is squeezing me like wild, and it's gonna suck everything right out of me!"

I could feel the fire of orgasm racing at me, and I growled, "Yes, shoot it all into me! Fill my womb! Oh Fuck, I'm cumming, Oh my God, YES!"

My pussy exploded, I let out a howl of sheer pleasure, my legs locking tightly around Terry's waist, my inner pussy wrenching and spasming wildly as my orgasm slammed into me, my body was shuddering wildly as I shook from the force of my climax.

I could feel his cock jerk, and swell up even longer, steel hard. Terry buried his cock deep, his cock head splitting open the top of my cervix, wedging in, opening up a clear path to my very core, ready to flood my womb, and his cock exploded. I could feel his hard prick, squirting wildly, pumping a thick flood of sizzling hot seed deep, splattering my cervix and filling my eager womb. I could feel the pulsing of his cock as he filled my pussy, the tight spasms greedily milking every drop out of his swollen shaft.

After the last spasms had died away, he withdrew, and flopped down next to me.

I rolled in against him, and with a grin, I said, "So how was I, Teach? Better then some big-titted bottle blonde?"

He saw my grin, and with a laugh, replied, "Only about 110 percent better. Actually, Miss Fusaro is at a D minus in my class, and she offered to suck my cock to get up to a B. Then, she was ready to give me everything else, for an A. Having a student pressed up against me, her hand inside my trousers, stroking my cock up to full erection, wanting to suck it, then offering everything else, and the fact that I hadn't had any kind of release, except my hand for 3 years, it was a moment of weakness, but I agreed, and I am so glad you busted up that scene. Having your hot, sexy mouth to eagerly take my load, and then being able to lick your sweet core, tasting your heated juices, and making sweet love to someone as beautiful as you, just for the pleasure and desire of it, is so much better."

I snickered as I said, "You should have seen the look on her face Friday! Absolute terror that I was going to blab it all over the school! What the hell, if she hadn't been going down on you at that exact time, I would have missed your moans, and this would not have happened. Give her a C."

I snuggled in against him, feeling very secure in his arms as I drifted off.

groomleader
07-18-2013, 09:27 PM
Part 3

I had been sleeping, when sleep started to tatter, as I suddenly felt two strong hands gently grasp my hips. I could feel myself being rolled over onto my tummy, my hips positioned on a pile of pillows, my rump upthrust. As I started to rise to wakefulness, I could feel my legs being gently spread apart, and I could feel Mr. Jenkins' hot breath against my pussy. His mouth made contact, his tongue sliding deep inside me, licking me lovingly, over and over. Now fully awake, feeling my senses awaken from his stimulation, I could feel my body start to respond fully, as his tongue was scooping out all the hot cream my pussy was starting to churn with. He started to lick me higher, and I groaned with pure pleasure as his tongue slid over my asshole, the tip flicking at my tight rim, over and over. I had never felt such exquisite sensations, it was absolute mind filling pleasure, as I was again treated to his skill at oral sex and his sheer enjoyment of going down on me, as he licked every sensitive fold, every sizzling hot spot of both my holes, licking out all my hot juices, I could feel myself start to climb to climax. Suddenly, his mouth left my pussy, I felt his body press against mine, and his stiff, hard cock penetrated my dripping pussy, as he impaled me on his flesh pole.

"Fuck, it's too good!" I panted, "Let me have it Terry, fill my burning pussy!"

"Oh yeah, Tanya, you are so fucking sexy, and I'm going to fill you with all the spunk my balls can pump into you!" he grunted.

Gripping my hips tightly, Terry plunged into me again and again, going right to the balls. I was grunting passionately as he power fucked me, ramming me with his hard stalk of male flesh plowing my most inviting furrow. My fiery, tight teen pussy wrapped snugly around his cock kept him steel hard as he gave me a doggy style reaming, slamming deep into me, driving deep up my quivering cunt, again and again. My cries of joy and delight urged him on, his grunts of passion joined mine, I could feel my orgasm building, I knew I was going to cum massively. The feel of his rock hard prick deep inside my tight burning fuck-hole, wrapped snugly around his throbbing cock and milking him, brought us both to the boiling point.

As the wave raced at me, just before I exploded, I howled, "Yeah, let it go, Terry, let me have it! Shoot off that thick load, flood my horny pussy with that thick juicy load of spunk, cum in me, cum in me NOW!"

I howled with pleasure as the wave of orgasm slammed into me. I could feel my inner pussy muscles wrench wildly, spasms racing up and down, my orgasm tearing into me, making my body shake like a leaf in a storm.

Dimly, I heard Terry gasp, "Oh fuck, yeah, I'm cumming, gonna fill your fiery cunt Tanya baby, YES!"

I could feel Terry's cock, the hard, jetting flesh spurting out thick ropes of cum deep inside me, splattering my insides as my pussy, wrapped tightly around his shaft, spasmed wildly, sucking every drop out of him. As our orgasms ebbed, we flopped down in a sweaty, satisfied heap.

As I rolled into the embrace of his arms, I said, "Making love with you has been even better than I hoped. I'll tell you this, I was 16 when my boyfriend popped my cherry out at the lakeside cabin his parents owned. All I could think about while he was grunting and thrusting inside of me, was you, fantasizing that you were the one taking my virginity. Being 16, my boyfriend lasted all of a minute, before he blew his load. Usual teenager, lasting just long enough to blow his load, I had barely gotten started. And his foreplay, a quick grab of my tits and ass, and a whispered let's fuck, let me pop your cherry! Yeah, it was real romantic. After he fell asleep, very quickly I might add, I went to one of the spare bedrooms, and gave myself a far more heated, enjoyable session of self loving, you were my fantasy partner, stroking and caressing my body, them as I fantasized you sliding deep inside me, your hard cock reaming out my horny depths, I came so gloriously, I knew I had to find a way to let you know how much I needed your lovemaking, I got so much more pleasure from masturbating after he'd fallen asleep, imagining that you were fucking me, then I had from losing my virginity. I ended the relationship that very night, I left him a note, telling him what I thought about his so called lovemaking, I had my own car there, and I drove home. I didn't need a fumbling boy, I needed a real man. I needed you, and it has been glorious!"

Cuddling in next to him, it didn't take long before his cock showed signs of renewed interest. With my hands and fingers stroking and fondling him, he was quickly back up to full glory.

"Mr. Jenkins, you are the best pussy licker in the world. And now, I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours, and I want you to fill my eager mouth!"

I quickly descended, and started to run my tongue up and down the shaft. I could taste the mixture of his cum and my juices smeared up and down his cock, that spurred me on, I grasped his cock and pulled down gently on the foreskin. His cock head popped out, all shiny and pink, and I ran my tongue over and over the head again, hearing his sigh of pleasure as I started to run my tongue all over his cock head, licking it like it was a delicious lollipop. I couldn't wait to get his hard stalk of male flesh in my mouth, and covering his head with my mouth, I slid down his shaft, taking him in inch by inch, until, with a slight movement of my head, I swallowed him down to the balls. I clamped my lips tightly around his shaft, and started to bob my head up and down, my hot mouth sliding up and down his rock hard shaft.

"Oh yeah, Tanya, you're a great cocksucker! Watching your cute pink lips wrapped around my hard cock, what a view! You got fantastic cocksucker lips baby, nice and tight, suck my cock, Tanya, you sexy teen cocksucker, and swallow my load!"

Hearing Mr. Jenkins call me a cocksucker drove me wild with lust. Hearing him call me by very earthy, erotic terms just made me hotter. I loved being called a cunt, a fuck hole and a cocksucker.

Releasing his cock for a minute from my mouth, I growled, "Yes, Terry, I'm your very own little cocksucking student! I need to get from a D minus, you've told me what the price is for that, and I'm paying the price right now, by servicing your hard cock, and eager to swallow every drop, I'm just a horny little slut, cocksucking my way to better grades! I want all your cum, and I want it now!"

So saying, and taking him into my mouth again, I plunged down the stiff, throbbing shaft.

Getting into the spirit of things, he growled, "So Miss Lowson, you think you deserve a B? Well, you'd better do the very best suck job you can, my little cocksucking student, suck my cock and make sure you swallow every drop, and you will have your B! And, if you can suck me good enough, and you are as good at fucking as you are at sucking, we'll talk about how you can earn an A, my little hot mouthed cocksucker of a student!"

Being talked to like that, just made me hornier that all hell. My mouth went up and down, his cock started to throb. Molding my lips tightly around his shaft, I eagerly awaited his wet spray of sperm.

He grunted out, "Oh fuck yeah, do it, be the good little cocksucker of a student you are, and suck out your teacher's load, gonna cum, gonna flood your hot sweet mouth baby, fuck, yes, YES!"

I could feel his cock start to pulse, and he howled as his cock exploded. I could feel 4 thick ropes of semen gushing forth between my tight crimson lips, spewing across my tongue, filling my eager mouth, as I sucked hungrily on him. I kept him in my mouth, making sure that I got every drop, before I released his cock, and swallowed every drop of his delicious semen. Once again, I cuddled in next to him.

He rolled me gently onto my back, and growled, "you need another cum baby, let your horny teacher take care of that!"

His fingers slid down, drawing circles of pleasure over my breasts, pulling gently at my hard, stiff nipples, fingers tracing lower, over my belly, sliding through my neatly trimmed nest. I cooed with pleasure as I felt his fingers sending zings of pleasure, zapping my creaming pussy. His fingertips slid down, and I moaned with pleasure as I felt the light tracing over my slick, syrupy lips, his fingers grazing lightly at the underside of my clit, hard, eager and throbbing.

"Oh yeah Tanya, my sexy student, I love watching the bliss on your face, the feel of you wrapping tightly around me as you cum, and the feel of your juices gushing, cumming all over my cock! Cum for me Tanya, cum for your teacher, be teacher's pet, and cum for me baby!" Terry growled.

I did exactly that, clutching on to his shoulders tightly, letting out wordless cries and grunts of pleasure as I felt my orgasm pick me up, and shake me in a grip of pleasure, my whole body feeling the wonderful release.

I heard him whispering to me, "Oh yeah, baby, so beautiful, so sexy" then his mouth descended on me, licking up my juices, tasting me, then his tongue started to swipe at me clit, long, tantalizing strokes over my pleasure bud, and I was racing towards orgasm again. I pulled his head in tightly, shoving my dripping pussy against his mouth with a force, and I let out a long shriek of pleasure as I felt another orgasm take me, wrenching waves of pleasure sweeping over me, oh I was on a whole new plane of pleasure. I saw his face, shiny with my juices, smiling as he came back up, gathering me into his arms, holding me close as I drifted through the post orgasmic glow. He held me close, letting me enjoy the afterglow.

After a while I whispered, a teasing note in my voice, "Terry, I am alone this weekend, my parents won't be home until tomorrow evening, would you like me to stay overnight?"

He chuckled and said, "Do you even have to ask?", making me laugh.

"And, I would love to take you out for dinner, Tanya. When we get home after dinner, how about if we heat things up in the hot tub?"

"Ooh, Terry, I can hardly wait!" I cooed, looking forward to more lessons from my sexy teacher.

Brigit Astar
07-19-2013, 10:20 AM
As you know, there are three main elements to an erotic story. With this story, you fulfilled all three elements: the dialogue is wonderful--it's so realistic and it adds a lot to the development of character and to the story; the description you employ is great. You have neither too much or too little, and it contributes to the story as a whole; the characterization in your story is simply excellent. These are not cardboard characters, but are real flesh-and-blood characters. All-in-all, this is an excellent story, and I look forward to reading part 2.

groomleader
07-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Thank you Brigit, your compliments are very much appreciated. And, the next part is now ready.

groomleader
07-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Part 4

Before we went out for dinner, we needed to get a few things done. In the bedroom, I had the pleasure of watching Terry's reaction as I treated him to a reverse strip tease. I slipped the garter belt around my waist, and slowly pulled my long black stockings up my legs, attaching them to the garters. I pulled on my flame red demi-cup bra, and then I laced up my flame red tanga style panty around my hips, covering the small amount of skin that it hid. He was wearing only a pair of zebra striped bikini style briefs, and I could see his hard, excited bulge, tenting them up, and was glad to see his positive reaction.

"Tonight, I want to see that again, this time in the reverse order. I want your beautiful body naked for my viewing, and love making, pleasure!" he growled sexily.

As I sat back with a smile, I watched him get dressed, in black dress slacks and a burgundy dress shirt, he looked very hot.

Next up, I gave him my car keys, he took one of his garage door openers, and in a couple of minutes, I heard the garage door open. He carefully drove my car into the empty space next to his Alfa Romeo convertible.

He escorted me to his car, and soon we were on the street. He told me that we were going up the coast about 30 miles, to the best seafood restaurant he had ever been to, called Luigi's Italian seafood trattoria, that offered a splendid view of the rugged coastline, and was secluded, and well away from the school where we were teacher and student. I was very glad, I did not want MY teacher to get into trouble for satisfying his horny 17 year old student's lust.

Once we were away from his neighborhood, we dropped the top of his convertible, and reveled in the feel of the mild ocean breezes as his sporty Alfa Romeo nimbly handled the curves of the coast highway.

Entering Luigi's, the atmosphere was very romantic, candles, dim lighting, perfect. The owner, Luigi Campanalla, came forward to take care of us.

"Mr. Jenkins, Buona sera, so good to see you again! And to see your lovely lady, a true Bella signora!"

Taking my hand in his, and kissing it lightly, he said to me, "Lei è una bellissima signora."

He said, "Follow me, I have your favorite table ready!"

Luigi pulled out my chair for me, I felt very feminine, very much a woman as I was seated. The table had the largest window in the restaurant, with the best view of the coastline, and I could see the sea crashing against the rocks, sending up sprays of foam as the setting sun dropped lower to the west. He presented the menus, and told us that he would wait on us personally.

As we looked at the menus, I asked him about how Luigi knew him so well, and what did the Italian phrases mean.

Terry smiled, and said, "Buona sera means good evening. And you were very complimented, bella signora means beautiful lady, and Lei è una bellissima signora means you are a very beautiful lady" He smiled at the smile that lit up my face, and continued on, "When I started teaching, I was at the high school that is 10 minutes north of here. His two sons were in my class, they had only immigrated a year earlier, and they were having a bit of a rough go, what with the language and culture change. I became more of a mentor that a teacher, helping them with the language and culture changes, I wanted them to succeed. My mentoring paid off, they graduated with honors from high school, and both then graduated summa cum laude from UCLA. Luigi has never forgotten how I took the time to help his sons out."

I smiled as Luigi returned with a bottle of champagne, and it was hard to say which was more bubbly, the wine or his personality.

"Would you like me to make you my special dinner, Mr. Jenkins? You are your bella signora will love it!"

"Sounds great, Luigi! You always whip up a fabulous creation!"

"Benissimo, very good!"

The dinner was exquisite, Caesar salad prepared at the table, fresh lobster in a decadent creme sauce with penne pasta, and the two most decadent desserts ever created, Tiramisu and Zabaglione.

Luigi saw us to the door, and said, "Buona sera, Mr. Jenkins, and Miss Lowson, please, don't be a stranger, you and your bella signora come back very soon!"

When we left the restaurant, the sun had set completely, the night was still warm enough, and we again enjoyed the top down drive back to Terry's house.

While he went out to the patio to remove the hot tub cover, I went into his bedroom. When he came looking for me, I smiled as I told him it was now time for a regular strip tease. I clicked on a bedside clock radio, and tuned it until it came up with some music with a slower, sexy beat. I let my body sway to the beat, and slipped my fingers through the buttons, opening my dress completely and letting it fall off my shoulders. Clad only in my sexy, racy undies, I turned my back to him, slowly swaying my hips back and forth to the beat, letting him feast his eyes on my sexy rump. I pulled at the bows, and my panties fell away, and I turned to let him see my pubic triangle. His pants were tented way up, and that made my heart thump. I continued, slipping off my demi-cup bra, unhooking my stockings, sliding off my garter belt, and peeling off my stockings, until my body swayed in front of him to the beat, letting his eyes feast on my nudity as I slowly turned, letting him get his visual fill of both front and back.

After I eagerly stripped him naked, his rock hard prick making me growl with desire, letting the anticipation of what we would do build up, we went out to the hot tub. His back yard looked out over an open field, so we casually strolled out onto the patio naked. It felt great to be naked and free outdoors.

There were two large bath towels stacked next to the tub, and he stepped into the bubbling hot water. Turning to me, he held me as I stepped into the water, making sure I didn't slip. I noticed the digital thermometer read 102 degrees, and it felt like it. I gave a squeal of pleasure as I felt the hot water caress my body as I lowered myself into the steaming waters.

"That feels so good" I whispered, "I still have a few knots and minor aches from last night's game, and it feels so good to have the hot water to soak them away."

"That was an awesome game, and you are an awesome captain. I couldn't take my eyes off you, the way your gorgeous body just flowed and moved with the action."

"It felt like your eyes were a physical touch on my body, like you were making love to me with your eyes, and it took all of my willpower to not masturbate myself last night after I went to bed. It was a struggle, but I was determined to save my next orgasms for you, and I'm so glad I did."

He smiled at me, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the soothing heat of the water surrounding me. I started to drift, the feeling was oh so lulling.

I suddenly felt Terry's body right next to me, as he took me in his arms. I opened my eyes to see his face above me, his lips closing in on mine. I felt his lips press against mine, his lips opening my mouth, and I gave myself up to the passion of his lips and tongue against mine. His tongue was dancing around my mouth, my lips, making my pussy start to churn. Breaking the kiss, he planted a line of kisses up and down my neck, along my shoulders, up and down the back of my neck, his kisses were making me shiver with pleasure.

I heard him whisper in my ear, "Let's go inside baby."

My legs felt a bit rubbery, he helped me out of the tub, and wrapped a giant bath towel around me. Taking another one for himself, he wrapped it around himself as he closed the hot tub cover and latched it down.

In the bedroom, we let our towels fall away, and we were once more lovers naked to each others gaze. His eyes glittered with passion as he took in every curve, every angle of my body, I gazed at his form, in great shape, and his towering 8 inch cock, rock hard and standing up proud, ready to lovingly ravage my eager body.

On the bed, Mr. Jenkins again gave me a wonderful, extended session of foreplay, licking, kissing and stroking my body everywhere, until I was whimpering with desire. He maneuvered me into a sixty-nine position, and I could again feel his very talented tongue slide deep inside me, and lick all my sizzling inner flesh.

Just before taking him in, I growled, "Oh yes Teacher, you've made your little cocksucker of a student more than ready for your next load! Fill my mouth, give your cocksucking student another big, thick load, I want to swallow every drop of my sexy Teacher's load!"

I slipped my lips over his cock head, shaped my mouth to make it the ultimate gripping hug, and thrust my head forward, taking him in ine one swallow. I was able to relax my throat muscles, and I felt his cock hitting the back of my throat. Oh yeah, I felt like a nasty little cocksucker, a horny little student who'd do anything to get a passing grade. I quickly got into the rhytnm, sliding my wet lips up and down, swallowing him down to the balls every time, eagerly deep-throating his hard, sexy cock. I felt his mouth settle firmly around my straining clit, feasting on my pussy, and as his tongue came out to run over my twitching clit, again and again, I felt my pussy pulsing wildly as my orgasm slammed into it, my cunt gushing juices, that Terry was eager to drink down. Just after I came, I could feel his cock starting to pulse wildly, and his cock let go, he spewed a thick, rich spray of sperm all over my tongue, filling my mouth, and giving me a tasty load to swallow.

Relaxing in his arms, it didn't take long, he was a very virile, lusty man, as I saw his cock rising again after a very short rest. Watching him get hard again started my pussy churning.

"Ooh, Terry, your cock is so hard again, so fast! You must be very horny! Just as horny as me, your little cocksucker of a student, I'm very eager to see if I can fuck my way to an A!" I giggled.

Getting back into the spirit, Terry growled, "So, my little cocksucker of a student, you now have your B, and if you fuck as well as you suck, you will get your A, very soon! Let's find out if you are as good a fucker of a student, as a cocksucker of a student!"

I lay back, horny as hell at his sexy growls, spread eagled, and parted my thighs wide for him, my syrupy pussy upthrust and ready for him, he got between my legs, and I felt his hard cock penetrate me, sliding in deep, his full eight inches going in balls deep, the top of his cock head just touching my cervix.

"Oh yeah, right there, that's where you cock should always be", I sighed, "Ram me Terry, give your horny student a good, hard fucking, and fill my horny pussy with your load!"

Terry was eager to do so, and he started to fuck me, his stiff cock sliding in and out, again and again. He set a rhythm, and he rode me, pulling back slowly, and pushing in again, his grunts of pleasure telling me how much he was relishing the feel of my tight pussy wrapped around his cock. I started to moan with pleasure, and brought my legs up and around his waist.

"Oh yes, that feels so good", I whispered, "keep fucking my burning pussy, teacher, make your horny slut of a student cum, give me the thick gush of teacher's load!"

He started to fuck my pussy faster, his throbbing cock sliding into me again and again. Terry reached down, and cupped the cheeks of my ass in his hands. I felt his fingertips teasingly running around the rim of my asshole's tight pucker. I squealed, the pleasure of having my asshole teased propelled me faster towards climax. His grunts mingled with my moans and pants of pleasure, as I felt myself nearing orgasm. My tight hugging sheath milked greedily at his cock, urging Terry to let his load go, to flood my horny cleft with his sizzling sperm.

I could feel my orgasm rushing at me, and I grunted, "Yes, fuck your student, fuck me, let your load go, give me that load, fuck me to an A, I'm cumming, oh fuck, YES!"

I let out a howl of pleasure as my pussy spasmed and wrenched wildly, clamping tightly around Terry's hard shaft.

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah, my little hot boxed student, you have your A baby, oh fuck, YEAH!"

He grunted, I felt his cock swell up, splitting open the top of my cervix, I let out a squeal of pleasure as I was parted oh so deep, and I felt his explosion deep inside me as we came together, his cock pumping a flood of cum deep into my womb. I could feel my pussy spasming wildly against his cock, milking him, sucking every last drop out of his balls, and into my eager depths.

We flopped down in a heap, spent and very satisfied. As I drifted, I smiled, should send Jenny Fusaro an anonymous thank you note. She was the one that made it possible, though I'm sure she didn't design it that way. Otherwise, I'd just be at home, rubbing my horny pussy to get some temporary relief while dreaming about Terry making love to me.

As sleep came closer, I felt Terry's warm arms around me, his voice at my ear, whispering, "Sleep well my beautful Tanya, we still have most of Sunday for more love making."

I drifted into a very contented sleep, with a big smile on my face.

Brigit Astar
07-19-2013, 11:00 AM
I'll give you an A for writing this. The description in this story is wonderful. You don't get bogged down by description; you use it and the story is advanced and keeps moving as you describe as you go. Good job!

groomleader
07-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Thanks so much Brigit. As you have said, I want to make sure my stories as as finely crafted as I can make them, the readers deserve no less.
Knowing that you enjoy my stories, and let me know, is all the thanks I need!
Got one more chapter coming up, very soon!
Again, thank you so much!

Brigit Astar
07-20-2013, 09:40 AM
I look forward to reading it.

groomleader
07-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Part 5

My eyes fluttered, and I opened them to look at the bedside clock. It was 9:00 AM, and Terry, aka Mr. Jenkins, aka MY teacher, I thought with a horny zing of pleasure, was right next to me, as naked as I was, still asleep. Before reaching to shake him awake, I had an idea. He had awakened me in a most pleasurable fashion yesterday, now it was my time to do the same for him. His cock was semi erect, and it jerked when I ran my fingers lightly up and down his big cock. I grasped it in my hand, it immediately throbbed to life, I clamped my hand lightly but firmly around his foreskin, and watched the head of his cock pop up, all shiny and pink, as his cock grew to its full 8 inches. His cock was gorgeous, with a smooth shaft laced with veins, and a huge knob that looked like velvet. I could feel my pussy juicing up rapidly as I leaned over him and kissed the cock head. It jerked again, as if reaching for my mouth. I started planting light kisses all over his shaft. The dampness in my pussy was turning into a stream, my pussy was aching, as I slid my mouth down over his big knob, sucking gently. I began to pump his cock gently as my mouth rose and fell on his cock. He groaned, and his cock squirted some pre-cum into my mouth. It tasted sweet, and I sucked harder, hoping for more.

"Oh, yeah", Terry moaned, still in the land between sleep and waking, and put one of his hands on my head. He began a slow gentle thrusting into my eager mouth. I formed a tight, sliding ring of pleasure with my lips and used my tongue to tickle his cock as it slid slowly in and out of my sucking mouth. I had one hand at my burning pussy, furiously stroking my clit. His cock was thumping steadily, about to explode. I took his balls in my hand, and gently squeezed them. Then, he suddenly grunted as I could feel the first stream of cum hit the roof of my mouth. The second and third spewed all over my tongue. I was so busy swallowing, moaning around his cock, that I hardly realized he was stroking my head, murmuring softly to me.

"Damn that was the best", Terry whispered. "Lie back baby, it's time for you to get the licking you deserve."

I sighed happily as I lay back, and spread my legs wide for him. I could see Terry gazing appreciatively at my hot crimson love flesh. His head moved forward, kissing all over my pubic triangle, I moaned from the exciting sizzles, and his tongue slid out, and glided up and down my bare, slick pussy lips, as my tender lips felt the exciting touch of his tongue. His tongue slid inside, licking up my honey, as his fingers spread apart my tender folds. His mouth went to work, making me gasp with pleasure as his skilful tongue pushed and probed, licking me all over, nibbling gently, tasting me, making hot, delicious love to me with his mouth. My clit was twitching, hard, erect and straining for his expert mouth. Terry drew my twitching bud gently into his mouth, and I was now panting with desire, as his tongue went to work on my throbbing clit. I felt completely, gloriously naked and open to him, and my orgasm started to gather speed. Terry shoved two fingers deep inside me, and I was just on the brink. Then I plunged, Oh my god, I felt like I was being eaten alive as I exploded, cumming hard. I screamed and thrashed wildly as my whole body convulsed in ecstasy, and I exploded into his mouth, feeling my juices gush. When the last shuddering had died down he then rose up. I could see his cock, as hard as steel and fully erect.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!", I gasped, desperate to have that big shaft fuck me to the core.

Terry rubbed his cock over my naked and soaking mound, teasing me, driving me almost crazy with lust. He suddenly shoved his cock inside, making me squeal with pleasure as his cock stretched the walls of my tight teen cunt apart. Cunt, fuck hole, I thought, a cunt and a fuck hole, yes, that's what I am, not a hot pussy, a hot cunt, a hot fuck hole, who needs to be fucked!

I cried out, "Yes, Terry, fuck my cunt! Ram my horny cunt, and fill me, I want every drop of your wet spray of sperm, blow your load deep inside my overheated, fiery fuck hole!"

Terry shuddered as he plunged into me right to the balls, filling me to the core, his balls slapping my ass. He pulled out and rubbed the head of his cock against my slippery clit, and then plunged in the full length again.

He grunted, "Fuck yeah Tanya, your hot tight cunt is something else! Every time I plunge in, your hot fuck hole is milking wildly at my cock!"

I was almost delirious with pleasure as I cooed, "Yes, my horny cunt wants your big balls to give me everything you've got, Terry sweetie! Let it go, Terry, fill my horny cunt, I feel like it's on fire, and I need your special hose to spray me deep inside and quench the fire!"

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and urged him on. Over and over, he pulled out to rub my clit and then slammed back in. He fucked me faster and faster, my cunt sucking greedily at his cock, the smooth skin of my outer lips caressing his shaft.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum again, oh god, good, good, ummm, love you, love you Terry sweetie, yes, oh yes, FUCK YES!!"

I shrieked with pleasure as I exploded, my pussy throbbing and spasming wildly, my body thrashing wildly under his heaving body as my orgasm ripped through me, leaving me giddy with pleasure.

Terry let out a roar of pleasure and slammed his throbbing cock as deep as possible. I could feel it pulsing wildly as he exploded, jetting his sizzling spunk into my needy heat. He arched into me and shuddered, as my eager pussy milked eagerly at him, draining his swollen cock of every last drop. We flopped down on the bed, feeling totally refreshed.

"Nothing like hot fucking in the morning to get the day off to a rousing start," I giggled.

He laughed and replied, "So long as it's the right person, and Tanya, you are definately the right person. The tight cling of your hot cunt just sucks every drop right out of my balls. I love nudging open the top of your cervix, and having a clear path to gush my semen deep into your eager womb."

Damn, his hot talk had gotten my cunt simmering again. He seemed to know exactly what his sexy talk had done, he took me in his arms, and I felt a hand lovingly caressing my sex, his nimble fingers sliding around and around the tight lips. The simmer quickly turned to a boil, as his fingers slid back and forth over the hood of my clitoris. I was panting and gasping as he drew my throbbing love bud gently from beneath its covering, and ran his fingertips around and around, making me red hot. His fingers were soaked with my juices, and he gently slipped his fingertips over my throbbing clit, again and again, and I started cumming again, in a long, slow, blissful, wrenching wave of pleasure. My moans and cries of orgasm filled the room as I rode that wave of bliss.

As I glided down from my orgasm high, I saw his cock had again become rock hard. I eagerly pounced, clamping my pouty lips tightly around the head, I slid my mouth down, right to the balls, encasing his hard cock in the tight, wet cling of my mouth. I adjusted my lips to give him the tight, sliding ring of pleasure, and bringing all my skills at fellatio to bear, I gave him the best blowjob I could, I loved being his little cocksucking student, his moans and grunts of pleasure guiding me on.

He grunted, "Oh yeah Tanya baby, your tight cocksucker lips are gonna do it again, gonna flood your hot mouth, swallow my load baby, fuck YEAH!"

I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing, and he fired a fresh volley of thick semen, splattering it all over my tongue. I kept him in to suck out every drop, then I eagerly swallowed his tasty whitewash.

After a few minutes rest, we were in the shower, we washed each other down, I could feel my cunt starting to juice up as I used a handful of soapsuds to clean his cock. I could feel it already, I was ready for more. No way would I be returning home without at least another hot, steamy session between the sheets.

I had brought along an overnight bag, and I dug out a T shirt and my nice, tight pair of shorts. I felt the warm glow of sexual tension bulding again as Terry's eyes followed my getting dressed, his eyes, like a soft caress, gazing at my ass cheeks as I slowly slid my panties up, and the I could see the lust in his eyes as he took in the way my breasts pushed out the front of my T shirt, and the way my shorts clung to the curves of my ass cheeks.

In his convertable, it was another sunny warm day, so we dropped the top as we drove up the coast to a small country inn style restaurant, that had a wonderful Sunday buffet, and after our meal, we left well satisfied.

We took a drive up the coast, enjoying the sun and the waves racing in along the coastline. We parked along the coast, and walked along the shoreline, hand in hand, like two lovers just enjoying the day.

As the afternoon waned, and my need for his sexual talents grew, I whispered to him, "Terry, let's go back to your place. I'll have to be going home soon, and I cannot leave without your mouth at my pussy, and your cock fucking my cunt one more time!"

Soon, we were back in his bedroom. I again dressed up in my sexy undies, so I could enjoy the sight of his cock tenting up, so hard and so ready. He again undid the bows of my flame red panties, and his eyes drank in the fill of me, with my demi-cup bra, garter belt and black stockings on, so hot, and so ready for him. My cunt was slicked and soaked up with the juices of my lust.

In 20 seconds, I was flat on my back as his hot mouth was between my legs, and he went to work on my throbbing cunt. I came explosively in almost no time, he kept up his oral assault on my twitching clit, and drove me to two more explosive orgasms. He rose up, his card rock hard and ready to ravage me.

"Yeah Terry sweetie, give it to me! My cunt's been simmering all day, now it's boiling! Ram that stiff beauty up my horny volcano, and ravage my fiery cunt! I want every drop of your hot semen deep inside my fiery fuck hole!"

Placing the head of his cock against me, he slid the entire 8 inches in, in one thrust. I squealed with pleasure as I felt the tight walls of my teen cunt getting the stuffing I craved, as his thickness split open my steamy cleft. I could feel my eager pussy stretched wide around his thick, hard shaft. I wrapped my stocking covered legs around his waist, so he could get every last bit of his cock deep up my throbbing cunt, and he picked up the rhythm, his cock ramming me again and again, his cock head touching the top of my cervix. I could feel my orgasm racing at me.

"Fuck, yes, let me have it! Cum in me, cum in me now, fill your horny little cocksucking student, I'm cumming, oh my god, yes, YES!"

As my voice rose to a shriek, I could feel his cock jerk and swell up tight, steel hard, pushing in as deep as possible, nudging open the top of my cervix. As my cunt started to spasm wildly, I could feel his cock pulsing, exploding and squirting wildly, gushing thick spurts of semen through my cervix, and deep into my womb. My cunt greedily milked his hard cock, sucking every last drop out of his balls.

The next 2 hours were a blur of pleasure, as we wanted to get in as much loving as possible. We were soon in a loving 69, eating each other hungrily, I sucked him up to a renewed hard on, and he sank his hard cock deep into my soft buttery depths again and again, taking me from behind doggy style, then he lay back so I could mount his stiff cock, squatting above him, impaling my hot, fiery core on his cock. I unhooked my bra and tossed it aside so Terry could enjoy the sight of my tits bouncing up and down in time to the pumping of my hips, riding his cock until I exploded again and again, my body writhing and shaking, the tight, gripping spasms driving Terry to a massive climax, his cock pumping wildly inside my deep velvet depths, splattering another thick load of semen deep into my womb.

At the garage, he kissed me long and deeply, and made sure that I knew our first weekend was not going to be our last. I was already looking forward to next weekend, and more hot, sex filled lessons from MY teacher. These were the kinds of lessons that couldn't be learned in a classroom, I wanted to be the best cock-sucking, teacher-fucking student I could be. I would show him how well I would learn ALL of his special lessons he would teach me, and get an A+ grade.

The End

Brigit Astar
07-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Excellent

groomleader
01-21-2014, 12:34 AM
Thank you Brigit.

April
01-21-2014, 11:41 PM
Thanks for bumping this one back up, if you hadn't I would have missed out on a hot read.

Thanks again :)

groomleader
01-22-2014, 02:44 PM
You are very welcome April, I'm glad you got to read this, I think this is one of my best stroies.

comsmith22
01-29-2014, 04:52 PM
Again Playing Catch Up... Now that I have Time with all the snow for today...
Great story... Well set and well Defined ... Hot and enticing ... Thanks for the Posting and Updates...
Now what Bothers Me... Is I knew a Teacher... named Mr Jenkins, In My High School and He actually ended Up marring a girl in My Class... One of His Students ... and Things Like this were suspected all 3 Years I was There... Hmmm... "Very Interesting"... As Artie Johnson would Say...

hornyat40
02-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Very nice story! A great read indeed! :)

scotty2hotty
02-11-2014, 08:17 AM
GREAT STORY.... Love the detail.

groomleader
11-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Bumped