PDA

View Full Version : Shannon's Spiral

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
07-12-2013, 01:26 AM
It’s kind of hard to explain how it all happened. I guess I’ll start with where I believe it started. I fell in love with my husband at a young age. I don’t think I was able to distinguish passion from love. We weren’t responsible and I ended up getting pregnant before I graduated high school. Luckily, Mark was a hard worker and was set on proving that he could make a living for our family. Like everyone, the first few years were really tough as we scraped by and borrowed tons of money from anyone that was willing to lend out a helping hand.

Mark worked as a life insurance agent and did pretty well despite the high turnover rate. I’ve been working as a part time tutor for the past two years and I was able to bring in a small amount that helped with our debts. Ben recently turned 12 and we were in a pretty comfortable place. Slowly paying off our debts and starting to save money, it looked like things could only get better.

It was summer now and Mark and I decided it was time that Ben experienced summer camp. With Ben gone at camp, my phone was ringing off the hook from anxious mom’s looking desperately for someone to get their kids into a university. I had an objective outlook and asked all my potential clients how much they would be willing to pay me. I created a spreadsheet that calculated how much I would be making from each prospective client. All the offers were pretty much in the same ball park. It was only a matter of randomly choosing which job to take up. I decided to go with the most polite woman that I talked with. She went by Mrs. Hensley and her son, Josh, was not only struggling with the standardized tests but school in general. We agreed upon meeting three times a week, weekends excluded, for 4 hours. I would be making around $2,000 a month, which was generous for a part time job.

After having breakfast with Mark and kissing him goodbye, I hopped in the shower to get ready for my first day. As usual, I wore a rather professional attire that consisted of a black and brown striped pant suit with a matching blazer and a white blouse underneath. Even though the pants looked extremely tight around my rear and legs, it was comfortable to wear, they felt like sweats. The blazer on the other hand was a mistake I was learning as I drove to Mrs. Hensley’s house.

I had to put the blazer back on by the time I arrived at Mrs. Hensley’s. I didn’t usually sweat, but it was definitely heating up. The house was a standard suburban home enclosed in a private neighborhood. I rang the doorbell both nervous and excited.

“Come in Mrs. Brae,” She dressed nicely but her body was round and plump. She had very short, curly, brown hair, a big nose, and heavy black bags weighing under her eyes.

“Oh, please call me Shannon Mrs. Hensley.”

“Thank you so much for tutoring my son on such short notice. I’ve hired plenty of tutors, but nothing seems to stick.” She seemed to backpedal from there afraid she’d scare me off. She sat me down in her living room after asking if I needed any refreshments. “Josh. Mrs. Brae is here.” She called out.

I heard his door open from the basement as he thumped up the stairs and then opened the door that connected to the living room. “Hello Mrs. Brae.” He sat down next to his mother slouched and looked down at the floor. He looked a lot like his mother. Poor kid, I could see why he would have trouble in school. He didn’t seem like he had very many friends and he was socially awkward, you could feel it if you were in the same room as him.

“Hi Josh. You can call me Shannon by the way. I’m really looking forward to our time together. Just stick with me and we’ll be able to get you into any college that you want.” I offered my hand to him.

He got up and shook it and then sat back down. “Well now that you two are acquainted, it looks like I can go to work. Is it alright if we start this same time every day Mrs. Brae?”

“That’s fine with me. Don’t let us keep you from getting to work on time.”

“Feel free to help yourself to anything in the fridge. The study is upstairs or wherever you feel most comfortable Mrs. Brae.” She had a huge smile on her face. I think everyone was anticipating the small changes.

We had a quick first day and covered a lot of ground. The only thing I had to complain about was how hot it was in the study. The sun was beaming through the large wall windows, intensifying the heat. There were more than several incidents where I caught Josh starring at my cleavage. It got awkward, but I didn’t say anything because I knew how high school boys were. Also, I was used to men staring at my oversized chest.

After finishing my session with Josh, I started cooking dinner for Mark and me. It seemed like an eternity since the last time we had time to ourselves. I called Ben to make sure everything was okay. Luckily for me, he was having the time of his life and made a lot of new friends. The summer camp kept us updated daily as they uploaded pictures to their facebook.

“Hey Shay, I’m home.” That was his nickname for me ever since high school.

“Dinner’s on the table. I’ll be down in a second.” Not having to cater to Ben had given me a slight anxiety as if I had lost something. In return, both Mark and I had a lot more time to ourselves.

“So how was the kid? Is he weird?” Mark was smiling and enjoying his food.

“He’s a sweet kid. A little overweight, but very kind.”

“A porker huh? Remind you of anyone?” He was referring to himself. He was always amazed at how we ended up dating. Mark was the typical fat loner at school and he describes me as the bombshell.

“Actually, I caught him staring at me a couple of times,” I giggled.

Mark laughed back, “I guess it’s only natural. I mean look at you.” He got up from his seat and placed his hand on my breast. “Who wouldn’t want to feel these?” My body was flushed with raging hormones, must’ve been the heat, as he kissed me and continued to grope my breasts. Mark wasn’t normally so impulsive to do such things to me.

We couldn’t finish dinner and ended up having sex right there. I was surprised at how aggressive Mark was. We hadn’t had sex for over a month, but this time he was exceptional. If this was what summer was going to be like, I sure was looking forward to it.

I decided to go to the gym on my day off. I’d been going to the local gym a couple of years ago and I was finally getting my high school figure back. My stomach flattened out and my butt was tight again. While I was on the treadmill I got a text message from Josh, “Shannon?”

“Yes?” I replied.

5 minutes had passed when he replied, “I think you’re beautiful.”

“Thank you Josh.” I didn’t think much of it as I was focused on running.

Another 10 minutes passed when he texted me again, “Can I get a picture of you right now?”

I stopped the treadmill a little weirded out now. “Why do you need my picture for Josh?”

He didn’t text back for the rest of the day. Weird kid.

The next day when I arrived at Josh’s house he apologized to me and profusely begged me not to tell his mom. “Josh I would’ve gladly sent you a picture, but I just wanted to know what you needed it for.”

His eyes lit up. “Really?”

“Let me give you a little tip about girls Josh. At your age, girls are still new to the dating scene. So rather than being uncomfortable with someone who has the same experience as them, girls tend to flock to the guys that act like they know what they’re doing. Do you understand what I’m getting at?”

“Girls like douchebags?” I was surprised. That was what I was trying to say in a sense.

“Not necessarily, but they do like guys that are confident. Be confident Josh. It’s a very wanted trait in all men.” He just shook his head thinking it over in his head.

“So... Can I take a picture with you Shannon?”

“Yes,” he was in disbelief, “see Josh? Sometimes you just have to ask.” After taking the picture, we pounded out a couple of books for the rest of the day.

I got home around 5 and since there was nothing to do I decided to check up on my facebook. I didn’t usually log into my facebook that much, maybe once a week, and I didn’t really maintain it either, like how some people pollute their profiles with pictures. When I logged in I noticed a friend request and some new notifications. It was Josh. Josh had uploaded the picture we had taken and tagged me in it. I ‘liked’ the picture. It was a pretty cute picture but Josh wasn’t able to dilute that awkwardness that was him. I checked out his profile. To my surprise, he had over 500 friends.

Mark wasn’t into the whole online social network and never really asked about my facebook. We would sometimes check up on our high school friends and talk about how some of them have changed, but that was about it. I accepted Josh’s friend request and logged off my computer. When Mark came home he seemed more tired than usual. Our conversation was minimal and he went to bed straight after dinner.

After seeing Mark off in the morning I found myself yet again on facebook. I was bombarded with new notifications, 37 to be exact. A lot of people had ‘liked’ the picture that Josh had uploaded and then there were the comments. My friends were the worst when it came to being politically correct.

“Who’s the sexy babe Shannon?” (2 likes)

“Oh my, you’ve managed to build a time machine and find high school Mark!” (1 like)

“^ LOL! That is Mark!”

“What a lucky SOB” (5 likes)

Then there were comments made by Josh’s friends as well.

“No way that’s real. Josh you photoshopped this?” (2 likes)

“Just check the tag. That’s a real girl. Or should I say milf?” (6 likes)

“10/10 would smash.”

“Who is she Josh?” (8 Likes)

I was a bit embarrassed by the comments. I knew what the term MILF meant because some of my friends had been calling me that ever since I got pregnant. I decided not to comment on the picture and signed off.

As usual, I went to the gym on my day off. After finishing my rounds of cardio, I decided to sweat it out in the sauna. It was probably around noon and the gym was nearly empty. I was listening to some music on my phone when I got a text message.

“Hey Shannon,” it was Josh.

“Hi Josh,” I replied.

“What are you doing?”

“Just at the gym. What about you? Studying hard?”

“Very hard! Can I get a picture of you?”

This was the third time he had asked for a picture of me this week. I started to get suspicious. “I don’t have any pictures on my phone right now sorry.” I was telling the truth.

“Well, can you take a picture of yourself right now?”

“I’m all sweaty. You don’t want a picture of me right now.”

“Please?” He was consistent, I’ll give him that.

“Tell you what. Since you want my picture so bad. If you score at least a 21 on your practice ACT tomorrow, I’ll give you a picture okay?”

“Really?????”

“Yes. Really. Why do you want a picture of me anyway? I’m old and fat :)”

“Nooooooooooo! You are soo beautiful Shannon!!!”

His words were sweet, “Study hard Josh. We’re taking the test first thing when I get there tomorrow.”

On my way home, my mind wandered back to facebook. I was wondering if anyone else had commented on the picture that Josh had posted. As I pulled into the driveway, I saw Mark’s car.

“Mark?” I called out to the ceilings.

“Up here Shay.”

I walked upstairs wondering if something was wrong. Mark was laying in bed with the sheets covering everything except his face. He was sweating pretty badly and shivering at the same time. “Oh my god Mark! What happened? Are you alright? I’ll call 911.” I reached for the phone but he barked at me.

“Stop! You know we don’t have any health insurance. I couldn’t afford to go to the hospital even if I wanted. Besides, it’s just a fever. I’ll get over it within a few days.”

I wanted to help him desperately but he was right. Calling an ambulance out here and taking him to the emergency room would completely wipe out our savings. We managed with just home remedies and soup.

I had to change the bedsheets more than 4 times from the amount that Mark was sweating. I felt so bad for him. I bet it was because he was working so hard that the stress had finally started taking its toll.

“Honey, I don’t want you to worry about our family right now. Just focus on yourself getting better. I can pick up another client and work as a full time tutor.”

Mark couldn’t speak. He was shivering too much. He just nodded. For the rest of the night I sat by his side.

When I woke up in the morning Mark was gone. I quickly searched for the time, it was 9. Mark usually had to leave by 9, did he really go to work in his condition? I called out for him, “Mark!” I ran down the stairs calling his name over and over again. I heard the refrigerator door open.

“Stop yelling Shay. I’m fine.” He was still in his shorts and t-shirt, “Sorry I had you so worried last night,” he said sniffling from his runny nose.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes I’m fine. Don’t worry, I already took 3 days off in advance. By the way, aren’t you late for work?” He was right, I needed to get ready. I kissed him and ran upstairs to get ready.

“Call me if you need anything.” I said hurrying out the door.

I was so relieved that Mark was okay. It really seemed like he was about to die that night. All the years that we’ve been together, I never recalled him being sick. “Shannon?”

“What? Sorry, my husband was sick last night and I didn’t get much sleep.” I was bothered by my blouse. During the shuffle to get ready, I accidently picked out a blouse that I had worn in high school. My bust size had increased significantly since the last time I had worn the blouse causing the buttons, particularly in the mid section, to stretch out. I left the top two buttons undone which didn’t reveal any cleavage unless I bent over.

“I just wanted to ask how we were going to take the test.”
I explained to him the various sections and how long he had to complete them. “Remember, if you don’t get at least a 21 then there’s no picture for you,” I teased.

“What if I get more than that? Do I get a bonus prize?”

“A bonus prize? What do you mean?”

“Well I don’t know. 21 is just such a high score. I mean I scored a 15 the first time I took it so shouldn’t I get something more if I get higher than a 21?” I guess his question was valid. He should have incentives to do better on the test.

“Okay. Let’s make the bonus at 25 then. If you get at least a 25 this time, then you’ll get a bonus.”

“What is the bonus?”

“How about 2 pictures?” I said smiling. He didn’t smile back. In fact, he seemed disappointed. “What? That’s not a good enough bonus for you?”

“I got a better idea. How about a dinner date?” He did it again, he made it very awkward between the two of us. It wasn’t until a full minute passed before someone spoke again, “Just as friends of course.”

“Sure, I’ll buy you dinner if you get at least a 25. Deal?”

“Deal. But Shannon?”

“What is it?”

“What if I get even higher than that? Like say a 30?” Now he was just being silly. There was no way Josh could’ve improved his score by that much in just 5 days.

“Alright you want another prize if you get a 30?” I rolled my eyes playing along with his fantasy of accomplishing such a feat.

“I get a kiss from you.” I was shocked at what he said, but this was dragging on too long.

“Alright, that’s fine. If you manage to score more than 30 then I’ll give you a kiss.” I knew the odds of him getting a 31 was close to none. Anyway, if he somehow did manage to get a 31, I would just give him a kiss on the cheek. He never specified where he wanted it anyway.

So we started the series of tests. As hours passed and the different sections were completed, it was almost 3 when he finally finished. “All done?”

He stretched his arms out toward the ceiling, “Yup.”

“How do you feel about it?”

“Pretty good. I studied a lot!”

“We’ll see about that Josh.” I began tallying all his points. I couldn’t believe it. He scored a 31.

“So how’d I do?”

“That’s amazing Josh. You got a 31. I’m so proud of you.” It was really astonishing witnessing such a significant change in such short amount of time. I guess that was the potential of kids.

He shot up in the air jumping up and down. “Yes! I did it! I can’t believe I did it.” He was so ecstatic he nearly slipped when he landed. We both laughed, “So that’s a total of 1 picture, 1 dinner, and 1 kiss!”

‘Crap,’ After sitting down and watching him take the test for nearly 4 hours, I had forgotten about our little wager. The kiss in particular had me hesitating. “Just tell me when you want those things, and I’ll give them to you. I’m a woman of my word.” I said proudly.

“Well if you don’t mind. Mom’s not coming home until much later and I’m sick of eating pizza. Do you think we can get dinner tonight?” I had a feeling that Josh was left neglected at times. He really was a sorry case.

“Let me call my husband and see if he needs anything first.” If Mark didn’t need anything, then Josh and I could just grab an early dinner. I didn’t want to drive all the way home, 1 hr, then back to Josh’s.

“Mark? Is everything alright? What did you eat for lunch?”

“Hey Shay. Actually, I’m at my mom’s right now.”

“Oh... How is Martha?” I hated his mother in law with a passion. She blamed everything on me and even called me a whore in front of Mark. It still hurts me to this day that Mark didn’t defend me.

“She’s great. When I told her that I was sick... Well you know mom. She just keeps on bringing out the food.”

“Well honey, if you’ve got dinner, do you mind if I’m a little bit late tonight? I promised Josh that I’d buy him dinner if he did well on the ACTs.”

“Yeah that’s fine. How’d the little man do?”

“Pretty good.” I smiled at Josh, “he got a 31.”

“Wow that’s great if it’s still out of 36 back when we took it.”

“It is. Okay, I’ll see you later tonight then. I love you.”

“Love you too.”

“So does that mean we can go out for dinner?” I nodded at him. He jumped in the air praising every god known to man. His extensive knowledge of greek mythology surprised me. He seemed excited. Again, I felt sorry for him. When was the last time he had gone out with friends?

It was still too early for dinner, so we decided to head to the mall for Josh to pick up some things. We walked around pretty leisurely. I got plenty of weird and confused looks all the while Josh was looking down at the ground still too shy to face anyone. He picked up a few video games at one of the shops. It was surprising to see that he had a stack of 100’s in his wallet. I wanted to say something, but it was his money and it was very well his own business and not mine.

I got to know Josh a little better during our stroll. I found out that he didn’t really like to talk about his father. I had suspected before that he had either passed away or left his family some time ago. He didn’t think much of his mother since she was always busy working, which was understandable. All his friends on facebook were friends he had made through online gaming. He hated school because everyone isolated him. It only got worse as he opened up more. I think Josh just needed a friend and that’s what I was doing.

I began to sympathize with him and decided to take things off all the bad things that were happening and things that he was more interested in. We somehow got onto the topic of his video games and he just couldn’t stop talking about it. He eventually ran out of things to talk about, rather I was completely lost and he had finally picked up on it, and we decided to eat.

It wasn’t anything special, but we settled for burgers in the mall. They had a restaurant set up inside. I guess we were at the worst of it because the place was packed. Luckily we were seated in a more isolated area, more like a corner, but I didn’t mind it. Since Josh was willing to share some of his story, I told him what had happened to me and how I had to drop out of highschool to raise a kid. It was a little too much for him to handle as he was speechless.

“What I’m trying to say is, don’t worry about all the kids in school right now.”

He sort of rolled his eyes acting as if I couldn’t of possibly understood what he was going through.

“I’m serious Josh. The last time I ran into someone from high school was 5 years ago. I didn’t even recognize them at first. People forget about that stuff and it’s really not important. It is important that you get an education though. I really think you can excel in college. You proved that to me today. With a little bit of effort, you were able to accomplish a difficult task.”

“I actually tried really hard for that score.” I laughed at him.

“Sorry Josh. I wasn’t laughing at you, but I can imagine you studying away like a zombie now. Well it was worth it wasn’t it? You’ll be rewarded for your hard work. Just look at you now. Eating the most delicious burger with your favorite teacher.” I winked at him.

He laughed at me. We stayed there for about an extra hour after we had finished eating. The crowd had really died down and it looked like they were getting ready to close. “Well, I think it’s about time that we get going. Are you sure your mom isn’t going to be angry with you?”

“I doubt she’s home,”

We grabbed our things and headed for my car. When we arrived at Josh’s house I parked on the sidewalk curb. “I had a fantastic time with you tonight Josh. You’re such a gentleman.”

“Thanks Mrs. Brae,”

“Mrs. Brae? Don’t tell me that you see me in a new light. Did I get older?” I teased.

“No I still think you’re very beautiful. I just have more respect for you after learning a little about you,”

“Thanks. It’s only because you opened up to me as well. Feel free to contact me whenever you want to talk about something. Don’t be afraid. Okay?”

“Sure thing Mrs. Brae,” The way he called me by my last name had a nice ring to it. I felt more respected as well.

“Have a good night then Josh.”

“Ok,” he opened the door but then closed it again. “Mrs. Brae?”

“What’s wrong? Did you forget something?” I asked looking at the back seat of my car.

“Yeah... I know it’s kind of silly but,” he was beating around the bush.

“What is it Josh?”

“About the kiss and the picture,”

“Oh, I almost forgot about that. You really want that kiss don’t you?” I teased him again.

“Well actually...” he seemed really nervous now, “Yeah... Would you mind?”

“A promise is a promise Josh.” I leaned over the armrest and emergency brake that separated us. I closed my eyes and pouted my lips like a little girl. He leaned in and landed his lips on mine. He stayed still for about 3 seconds before pulling off. I know he’s just a kid, but he had me blushing like the first time Mark had kissed me back in high school. They shared very similarities in both physical looks and personality. It took me down nostalgia lane. I sort of dozed off and day dreamed about my younger days.

He was silent as he sat in his seat. I got nervous thinking that what I had just done was highly unethical and possibly illegal. I instantly had regret shivering down my spine as we sat silently. “Thanks for dinner Mrs. Brae. I’ll see you on Monday.”

“Okay bye Josh. Take care,” I was still flushed while driving home. Something was strange, was I turned on by the events?

I was able to sleep it off and felt fine the next day. Mark and I were relaxed finally having the weekend to ourselves. Only it didn’t seem as romantic as I thought it would’ve been. Instead we slept in and just became lazy. Mark was still too sick to make love, so he just sat around watching TV.

By Saturday night I was dying of boredom. I didn’t want to put that on Mark though, it seemed like he was finally getting better. I decided to go on facebook. I had never seen it before. I had a lot of friend requests, messages, and notifications. I clicked on some of the friend requests only to find out that they were all friends of Josh. All the messages were perverse or looking for my number. I immediately changed my profile to the most private option. I almost fainted when I saw the picture Josh uploaded. It was a perfect picture of us locking lips for the brief seconds we did. He took the picture at an angle that exposed my cleavage. I could feel my face burning up, not from anger, but extreme embarrassment. Thank god he hadn’t tagged me in the picture. I quickly scrolled through the comments.

“Wtf??”

“How the hell did you get her to kiss u?”

“At least we know Josh is dating a hooker... LOL”

“Dude............. shes fukin hot.”

“did you fuck her?”

“LOOK AT HER TITS!!”

“Holy shit, look at her tits.”

“We need a story right now Josh!!”

None of my friends or known acquaintances had commented on the picture. I checked the time he uploaded the picture. It was right after I had dropped him off. I was furious and in a way felt betrayed. I called him instantly.

“Hi Mrs. Brae,”

“Josh, what the hell are you thinking?” I yelled in a whispered voice.

“What’s wrong Mrs. Brae?”

“The picture you uploaded onto facebook!”

“What? What picture?”

“Don’t fuck with me Josh. Why would you upload something like that? Are you crazy?”

“Mrs. Brae I really don’t know what you’re talking about.” I could hear his voice begin to crack.

“I’m going to call your mother right now if you don’t take down that picture.”

“Please Mrs. Brae, Hold on let me see what you’re talking about.” I waited for a minute before he gasped, “I swear to god that I didn’t do that on purpose. It must be my phone that automatically did it.”

“We need to talk right now. I’m coming over. Your mom needs to know about this.”

“My mom’s not home Mrs. Brae, please don’t tell her. It was an accident I swear!”

I hung up the phone quickly gathering my things. I tip toed to check if Mark was still awake. He had fallen asleep watching TV. I had no time to waste as I grabbed my keys and went out past the door.

I banged on Josh’s door. First there was no response so I knocked louder and even gave a good kick at the end. I could hear the neighbor’s dogs starting to react to the noise as the door opened.

“Mrs. Brae, I swear it was an accident.” he had tears running down his face by now.

“Where’s your mother Josh? We need to talk to her.”

He cried even harder, “She went out of town. She’ll be back on Monday. Please calm down. I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

“You didn’t mean for it to happen?” I yelled, “I trusted you Josh. Do you even think? I’m married, what if my husband had saw that?” I got a small tingling sensation thinking about how my husband would’ve reacted if he saw the picture.

He only cried not knowing what to say to me. After calming down a little, I sat down with him. “Josh I need you to take that picture off your facebook. Promise me that,”

Josh was still crying, his eyes swelling now, “I can’t,”

“What do you mean you can’t?”

“My friends... Online... They said that I was making you up. Or that I paid you. If I delete that picture then everyone will think that I was lying. I’m already a nobody out here. Don’t make me into a loner in there,” he pointed at his computer.

I felt torn. On one hand, I’d be saving his reputation, but on the other I’d be saving mine. “Josh I’m sorry, but I can’t have that picture up.” I proceed to start the steps to delete the picture. Josh began to scream violently pleading for me to stop. He became so desperate he grabbed a pair of scissors and held it to his wrists. “Jesus Josh! What do you think you’re doing.”

“If you delete that picture then you’re deleting me,” I could see the pressure of the blade begin to dig into his skin. I couldn’t believe Josh would be so stupid to kill himself over what other people, that he didn’t even know, thought of him. Before I could call his bluff, he acted first.

He dug the blade into his wrist forcing out a stream of blood to squirt all over the table. He screamed in pain holding his wrist. “Stop it Josh!” I cried “I won’t delete the picture! Just don’t hurt yourself!”

I held him in my arms as we both cried. I knew a little about first aid. After observing the cut, he had only barely missed his artery. I bandaged him up and we were both calm now.

“Do those people mean that much to you Josh?”

“For now. They’re the only friends that I’ve ever had.”

“Can you promise to me that those pictures will never go outside of your profile?”

“I already have my profile set on private, so only my friends can view them.”

“What choice do you leave with me here Josh. I guess I’m okay with it.”

The rather strange anxiety I got from the thought of someone finding the picture eventually faded. My husband’s recovery was short lived as he was hospitalized a couple of days later. When he was released from the hospital he was terminated from his job. Although released from the hospital, Mark was still very sick, constantly fatigued, and could barely get out of bed. The doctor’s said that he had been dealing with chronic stress that disabled him from working anymore.

I applied to several different places including fast food joints, grocery stores, banks, and any other place I could think of. Two weeks had passed and I didn’t even get 1 phone call. My tutoring gig had completely fallen apart due to summer ending and school starting for the local high school kids. Just when I thought all hope was lost I received a call from Mrs. Hansley.

“Mrs. Brae?”

“Yes Mrs. Hansley? How are you?”

“I just wanted to call you and thank you so much for your services. Josh showed me his practice ACT scores and I must admit that I was astounded.”

“Mrs. Hansley, your son is incredible and only he deserves the credit.” All this talk about Josh had reminded me of the night we had kissed. I still got a little light hearted when I thought about it.

“You’re being too humble Mrs. Brae. I’ve been thinking about it and I’ve ran out of options. Can you do me a huge favor?”

“What is it?”

“I’m set to be relocated in Egypt. I want to take Josh with me, but he refuses and wants to finish his senior year in America. I know we’re practically strangers, but would there be any way that you could watch over him just for this year? I’d be willing to pay you for all his expenses and more.”

There was no way I could take another kid in.

“How does $5,000 a month sound to you?”

My heart probably stopped for a full minute before I was able to respond, “I think we can work something out.”

“Are you sure? You would be helping me out so much Mrs. Brae. I know your capabilities and I know that my son would be in good hands with you. I wouldn’t have to stress over what he was doing without my supervision. I’m really blessed to have you in my life. Thank you so much.”

What can I say? Everyone has a price and I wasn’t left with much options anyway. Working at McDonalds or Walmart would never get me that much money. Also, our savings were wiped out by Mark’s medical bills. I don’t blame him, I mean that’s what savings are for. Emergencies, right?

For me, it was hardest to explain to Ben why Josh was moving in with us. Ben was smart though. He quickly figured out that this was only temporary. He was also nice to Josh. They got along quite well since Josh brought all his video games from his home. The transition was smoother than one would expect.

Even though Josh was 18, he still didn’t have his drivers license. On the rare occasion he needed to go out, usually to buy more video games, I would give him a ride. It was all boldy worded on a contract that I signed with his mother, Mrs. Hansley.

The $5,000 I was receiving each month was nearly double what Mark was previously bringing in. There were other benefits like spending more time with Mark and Ben. I know it sounds horrible, but recently it was so hard to stay positive around Mark. He was constantly complaining about his pain, always tired, and never satisfied with anything. The thing I missed most about our relationship was our physical connections. He didn’t touch me anymore. Instead he gave me cold glares. For the most part, Mark locked himself in our room sleeping, eating, or watching TV. Yeah, I guess money makes you comfortable.

On the other hand, reconnecting with Ben was an absolute joy. He didn’t share everything with me, but he kept me informed on the small stuff. That showed me that he at least cared to remember me. He was going through puberty so I guess it was alright for him to start distancing himself.

“Dinners ready boys,” Josh and Ben came down pushing and horsing around. They had somehow become best friends ever since Josh moved in. They sat down and were about to dig in, “Uh, did you guys wash your hands?” I asked. They both smiled at me and walked over to the kitchen sink. This was the norm now. I felt like a single mother raising two teenage boys.

“Mrs. Brae?”

“Yes Josh?”

“Are you busy tonight?”

“I don’t plan on doing anything after dinner. Do you need to go somewhere?”

“Yeah if you don’t mind.”

I didn’t really have a choice to be honest. I had to practically obey his every command. I’m not complaining, just explaining the contractual details. “I’d be glad to,”

After finishing dinner and cleaning the table, I went upstairs to Mark to tell him that I’d be stepping out for a bit. He was laying in bed and grumbled something with his back turned. I wanted to cry but I had to stay strong. “Ben, I don’t want you playing those video games too long.”

“Don’t worry mom.” He seemed a little too happy that I was going out.

I grabbed a coat and stepped out. We got into the car and I noticed that Josh had brought a duffle bag. “So where to sir?”

“Actually I have a question to ask you Mrs. Brae,” he said after closing the door. “Do you think I’m ugly?”

“No, of course not!” I exclaimed with a tad bit too much, “You know my husband looked just like you when we were in high school.”

“I know, I remember the facebook comments.” ‘Facebook,’ suddenly I realized all the drama surrounding the pictures he had uploaded.

“Back in high school... listen to me. I sound so old now,” I laughed pathetically. “There’s one thing girls your age will never understand. I think your personality is by far your best trait. Girls may think guys with a nice body is what it’s all about but they’re wrong. Age isn’t biased to anyone and eventually we’ll all look like shriveled up prunes.”

“But you’re still beautiful Mrs. Brae,” I blushed again. This kid had a talent for pushing my butterfly buttons.

“I’ll be amazed if you can say that in 10 years. You’re still so young Josh. Don’t worry about your looks.”

“I know what you’re saying is true. You and your husband’s marriage is proof of that,” ‘Lately, not so much,’ I thought to myself. “I hope that I can find a woman like you one day Mrs. Brae. Mr. Brae is extremely lucky to have you.” Now I was starting to really feel it. Everyone around me besides Josh had been acting cold lately. “But until I find that woman, I want to get healthy. I want to be skinny and I don’t want to live how I live anymore. You said it yourself Mrs. Brae. I don’t have any real friends. I need to get out there and talk to real people.”

“So what are you planning to do about it?”

Now he was looking at the floor if he had lost his confidence, “Will you help me lose weight? Get into shape?”

“So you want to go to the gym?”

“Sure, anything to lose this fat!”

“Give me a second, let me grab my gym bag.” I hurried back inside and ran up the stairs and quickly packed my bags. I was a bit of a health nut and this was the first time I had a gym buddy. Who knew it would’ve been Josh?

“That was fast!”

“I know!” I was smiling like a little school girl.

After making a membership for Josh at my gym, we both went to our locker rooms to get changed. If there was anything I was guilty of, it was buying gym outfits. I loved all the different designs and different mesh ups I could create to wear to the gym. I typically wore yoga pants and a sports/tank top bra. I knew it showed off my curves fantastically, almost erotically, but they were super comfortable, and it was the only place where the outfit was socially acceptable. Today, I was wearing a black sports bra with string neon green straps the crossed around my neck. The yoga pants were just black with about two inches of fold at the top.

It must’ve been around 7 because the place was pretty packed. I instantly got looks from any guy that could spot me. This was pretty normal but it had been awhile since I had gone to the gym when it was this crowded. Josh was wearing a very large T-shirt that hung over him like a drape, shorts that were nearly at his ankles, and white socks that ran up to his knees.

“Are you ready to get started?” Again, I could feel the eyes of people around me glare down upon the current interaction. Josh nodded and followed behind me sheepishly. He was very nervous and didn’t look at anyone. He kept his eyes of the floor probably only concentrating on my tennis shoes as a point of reference.

“What is she doing with him?” A younger fellow asked.

“Probably a personal trainer.” His friend replied. He added some perverted remark, but I’ve trained my ears to ignore those things.

We managed to find two empty treadmills. “So we’re going to start warming up now. Just stand on the belt and use these up and down arrows to dictate how fast the machine will go.” Easy enough, but he was walking at a very slow pace. Josh must’ve been really out of shape as he was huffing and puffing a minute into the workout just from walking. I could see his sweat drip down his forehead as his back became damp. He’d wipe his sweating pimply face with his forearm. I couldn’t stop thinking of how bad he looked. I know it’s a terrible thing to say, but I knew that this transformation was going to take some serious work.

We stayed on the treadmills for about 10 minutes before Josh threw in the towel claiming that he was going to die. We stepped off and I asked him if he was okay.

“My legs really hurt. My knees feel like they’re going to break.”

“How about the eliptical do you want to try that?” He was wounded but not defeated. He kept strong in his resolve to change. But even with a strong mind, his body was far behind and we stopped on the ellipticals after two minutes. The same thing happened with the bikes, rowing machine, and stairmaster. There wasn’t anything left for him to do but sit. He would cough constantly gasping for air whenever we stopped to sit down. He was really ruining my entire workout, but I couldn’t give up on him yet.

“That was pretty good Josh. I think we worked out for about 20 minutes. Since it’s the first day what do you say we call it a night and head home?” I was pretty sure that he’d throw in the towel.

“Actually... There is one thing that I wanted to do with you while we’re here...”

This peaked my interest, “What is it Josh?”

“Do you mind if we go in the hot tub Mrs. Brae?” ‘Uh, oh,’ I wasn’t so sure this was a good idea. I was still confused on if Josh was physically attracted to me or just needed a mentor to help him through this workout process. I felt that I couldn’t decline, but there was a problem, I had no swimming suit.

“Maybe next time Josh.” We got changed and packed our things into the car. Josh seemed rather moody, maybe more disappointed than anything. I couldn’t help but ask him, “What’s wrong?”

His eyes started to swell up with tears, just like the night I had confronted him about the pictures. “I know why you don’t want to go into the hot tub with me...” he said with his voice cracking. “It’s because I’m fat and ugly. You don’t want to be seen with me!” He bursted into tears crying hysterically. I was scared to be honest.

“Josh! That’s not it at all!” I pleaded.

“Yes it is. I heard those guys talking. They were wondering what you were doing with a fatass like me!”

“Josh! I swear to god that’s not it. Don’t call yourself that. You’re beautiful just the way you are. I just don’t have a swimming suit.”

“You’re such a liar! So if you had a swimming suit then you would swim with me?” he sniffled.

“Yes. If it really means that much to you, we can go get one right now.”

He nodded up and down in agreement. Jeez, this kid was so emotional. The last thing I wanted him to do was something as crazy as slitting his own wrists. Most of the retails stores were all closed by this time of night and we were forced to go to Walmart.

Upon entering, the store was filled with your usual sweat pants and tank top dressed people. Mostly hispanic, we made our way to the clothing section. I was pretty sad when I found out that they didn’t have any swimming suits in my sizes. Most of the swimsuits available were all XL or XXL. Kind of tells you something about Walmart’s customers. “Sorry Josh, but I don’t think there’s anything that fits me here.”

“What about that lady?” He pointed to the woman guarding the dressing room. We approached her.

“Excuse me ma’am.” she was an elderly black woman.

“Yah? Wuddaya need?” rather rude if you ask me.

“Would you happen to have any other swimming suits, besides the ones out on display, in a medium size?” Mediums never fit my waist line, but I had to get them in order to keep my breasts and rear covered up.

“Lemme check,” she went to the rack where clothing was returned, “Only got this for you,” she chewed her gum obnoxiously.

I pulled it up to the light and it was pretty vulgar. A cow skin design thong bikini. I looked at Josh with a puzzled, ‘Do I have to?’ look.

“Well at least try it on Mrs. Brae.”

I stepped into the changing room and observed the two pieces of string. I couldn’t believe it. I probably had one pair of underwear that was even close to this, and I only wore those on very special occasions. I’ve worn bikinis before, sure, but this was overly extreme. I felt naked as I looked myself over in the mirror. My breasts tried hard to maintain within the two triangles that covered my nipples. Thank god I had recently shaved, because the size of the cloth covering my vagina felt so small. I turned around to observe, what I knew would be the worst of it. There wasn’t anything but a single string running down the crack of my behind. If I bent over, my pussy and asshole would be openly exposed.

I cracked the dressing room door open just enough so my face could fit through as I hid the rest of my body behind the door. “Josh,” I whispered.

He was standing at the counter with the black employee. “Yeah?”

“Come here, I don’t think this is going to work.” Josh began approaching me when the black woman stopped him and looked back at me.

“Hey, I don’t know what you two or thinkin’, but that shit aint goin down while I’m on da clock.”

The hell was she going on about.

“If you wanna talk to him, you come out here and do it missy.” I started hesitating whether or not I should go out exposed like this. I just wanted to change back into my clothes and say I couldn’t do it and that we should just go another time. Josh was waiting there though and I knew what it would imply to him if I refused to wear the bikini.

I was so nervous and my body was beating a million beats per minute. My fingertips started to freeze up as I closed the door and took a deep breath. I opened it and stepped out. “Well how is it Josh?”

“I can’t really tell, can you come closer?”

I walked up to him leaving the safety of the dressing rooms behind me. The black woman then moved towards my dressing room. I was blushing and didn’t know what to do. It felt like my heart was going to explode. I could really start feeling just how strong the air conditioning in the building was. Oh no... My nipples were starting to get erect. “Which one was you in?” her question made me jump. I turned around. “This one?” she pointed.

I lost sense of where I was or what I was doing. Too nervous to speak I just nodded. When I turned around I guess Josh saw the back side of the bikini. He was speechless and was now blatantly gazing my body up and down. I kept my arms folded trying to cover up the sides of my breast and keep my nipples from poking out.

“You look so beautiful Mrs. Brae. I don’t know why you don’t show your body off more?”

“Thanks Josh, but don’t you think this is a little over the top?” He looked me up and down once more making my heart beat even faster.

“Actually, the tennis shoes don’t really belong there.” he laughed. I looked down and laughed with him.

“So it’s really alright?” I felt a little bit better with Josh’s warming smile.

“Perfect,”

“Okay let me get dressed and we’ll go.” he nodded as I headed back. When I turned around to walk back towards the dressing room, I could really feel his gaze on the lower half of my body. I could almost feel him digging into my body with such a lustful intent. I walked back to the dressing room only to discover all my clothes missing. My body got chills. I ran around to all the other dressing rooms but there was nothing to be found. ‘SHIT!’ the lady must’ve mistakenly taken my clothes. “Josh?” I called from behind the dressing room door.

“Yeah?”

“Can you come here?” He stood behind the closed door.

“What’s wrong Mrs. Brae?”

“I think that woman accidently took my clothes. There’s no way I’m going out like this. Can you look around for her?”

“Yeah. Just sit tight, I’ll be right back.” I heard him running away.

10 minutes felt like an eternity as I waited in my blue cube. “Mrs. Brae?” Josh called out.

“Did you find her?” I could feel my heart racing again.

“Nope. I couldn’t find anyone but the cashier.” I couldn’t believe it, I would have to walk out in this.

“Are there a lot of people out there?”

“Uhm... Not really.”

I shuffled through my purse looking for some money. I only had a $20 bill that was enough to cover the bikini. I had forgotten my cards at home. God damn it! There was nothing else to do but go out. “Josh?”

“Yeah Mrs. Brae.”

“I’m scared,”

“What why?”

“I don’t want people to stare at my body while I’m wearing this. I feel so exposed.”

“Come on Mrs. Brae. You’ve got such a great body. I’ve never seen a woman as beautiful as you.”

“That’s very sweet Josh but can you help me?”

“Help you how?”

“Just promise you’ll stay close to me.”

“Don’t worry Mrs. Brae. I got you,”

I was more nervous than ever as I stepped out of the dressing room. I quickly grabbed Josh’s arm and held him tightly. I hunched over and tried hiding myself as much as I could behind Josh.

All the self-service registers were closed for the night and in true Wal-Mart fashion, there was only 1 register open with a long line of people waiting. I turned the attention of the world onto me when I began walking towards that line. Men, women, children, and even dogs stared blankly at me in disbelief. Something surprised me though. Josh was keeping his head up tall and staring down anyone that tried looking our way. I had never seen him this way before.

We waited in line right under an air vent. It was getting so cold as I shivered. It was no use trying to hide it anymore, my nipples were fully erect. When I brushed my arm agianst my nipple it sent warm shivers down my body and into my pussy. I was getting wet. All that sexual tension was pent up and it was unleashing itself at such a time. Men with their wife stared at me. One man was slapped by his wife but he kept staring at me. They all wanted the same thing from me. I had never felt so violated in my life.

Finally, we reached the front of the line as a crowd gathered around to worship me with their eyes some more. The woman at the register was shocked as well. “Ma’am?”

I only looked at her with the most frightened eyes.

“I need to scan the tag.”

“Can’t you just use your scan gun thing?”

“I’m really sorry, but it’s broken. You’ll have to step over here and scan it over my counter.” Everything that could possibly go wrong was happening to me. The tag for the top was on the side of my left ribs. I had to bend over, giving the crowd a full view of my cleavage as I ran the tag back and forth against the scanner. My breasts felt heavy as they swayed from side to side. The damn tag wasn’t getting scanned. “You’ll have to come closer to the scanner ma’am.” All the guys were now hootin’, hollerin, and even blowing whistles. My breasts were now touching the counter as I rubbed them against the scanner. My nipples would constantly flick over the small metallic cut getting me hotter and hornier. I couldn’t take it as I let out a soft moan that seemed to be amplified as all the guys cheered. Oh god, what was I doing?

Finally I heard the beep. I was able to pull the bottom tag just enough and was scanned almost instantaneously. Thank god for that. I paid with the $20 bill and left the Wal-Mart feeling like a cheap whore. It seemed like a lot of the guys from inside had followed me out. They were following us to our car asking if we needed help with anything. We weren’t even carrying anything but I knew what they wanted. I walked faster until I got to my car. The guys “booed” at me and finally left me alone.

I took a deep breath sitting in the car. “Are you alright Mrs. Brae?”

“I never want to do that again,” I said sulkily resting my head against the steering wheel.

“I just wanted to say thanks. No one’s ever done something like that for me.”

“Well I hope you’ve learned something from that Josh. If I was practically naked and able to do that in public, then you should have no problem swimming with me right?”

He smiled and nodded.

It was almost 11 when we arrived back at the gym. Josh went in ahead of me and I put my workout clothes on over my bikini in the car. He was waiting for me inside. Both the locker rooms were connected to the swimming pool. While walking to the locker room, I noticed that the gym had cleared out and only a handful of people were left.

As soon as I got into the swimming room, I walked into the hot tub covering myself with bubbling jets. Josh was nowhere to be seen but there was another gentleman already in the hot tub. I could see him, just as the hundreds of other men, drooling over my body. Only the top of my chest and up were visible now.

I wondered what was taking Josh so long. The hot tub felt good and relaxing, but it was a pathetic excuse for a gym’s hot tub. It was in a shape of a cube and could only realistically fit 1 ½ people per side. Two girls, looking as if they were in high school, stepped out of the locker room with bikinis on and hopped into the hottub with us. I moved a bit closer to the man sitting adjacent to me out of respect for the girls. They were giggling and talking about some guy or guys. Just then a pair of boys came out of the men’s locker room looking the same age as the girls.

“What took you so long babe?” one of the girls said standing up and looking up to her man. The guys jumped in and grabbed their respective girls. It seemed like a full house now. They managed to push me onto the same bench the older man was sitting on. He was kind enough to make enough room that we wouldn’t be touching each other. The girls were sitting in the laps of their boyfriends.

Watching the girls touch, kiss, and grind on their guys had turned me on a bit. I tried my best to look away when one of the boys caught me staring he asked, “What the fuck are you lookin at you old hag!”

I never felt so shitty about my age. He was right. What was I doing dressed up in a bikini clearly designed for women much younger than me? I looked the only way I could to avoid eye contact with the four teenagers, and that was directed at the old man. I watched him more closely now. He was probably nearing his 60’s, he looked a lot like Mark’s dad. He had a bald crown and only fragments of hair that hung off the side of his head. His skin was wrinkled with random brown patches and his fat breasts were sagging to the sides of his ribs. I couldn’t help but think that this is what Mark would eventually end up looking like.

“Yeah, so Jeff tripped him and said it was an accident. That fat fuck. He’s so fucking fat.” The four of them laughed. I could tell that their comment stung the old man a bit. He looked down a bit sad.

“Can you believe it? He started crying. That fat piece of shit is probably still in the locker room crying.” They all laughed horribly together again.

Were they talking about Josh? Shit! I looked over and could see Josh barely peeking his head out of the men’s locker room. His eyes were filled with sadness and tears. I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t move or do anything. I was still scared from the incident at Wal-Mart and didn’t want anyone else to see me in this bikini.

20 minutes had passed and I just sat there like a fool, no longer looking over at Josh, until the kids left. When the kids left I moved to the opposite side of where the man was sitting. We were facing each other now when Josh walked out of the locker room. He came in and sat down between us. The hot tub was so ridiculously small that if I stretched my foot out, I could touch the other end of the hot tub. “Are you okay Josh?”

Josh was still sniffling and crying. “No...” Tears dropped into the hot tub.

“I heard what those boys said. They weren’t right to say that. Please don’t believe anything that they’ve said.”

“It’s okay. I’m used to being treated like that.” The old man looked over at Josh silently sort of empathizing with him.

I felt like I was burning up from being in the hot tub for such a long time. “Hey Josh? I know you just got here, but I’m kind of getting all soggy from this. I’m going to cool down in the sauna then I’ll come back.”

“Okay... I’ll just stay here,” he seemed completely defeated.

I got up once again showing my exposed body to both men. I could tell that this cheered up Josh somewhat. I sat down in the sauna for about a minute before the old man entered in behind me. There wasn’t anything too bad about this guy. He seemed really harmless.

“I’m sorry I keep staring at you, but you look terribly familiar.” he had a very sweet and gentle, light voice.

“Oh, do I know you?”

“Are you by chance Mark Brae’s wife?”

“Yes! Yes I am. This is so embarrassing, how do you know Mark?”

“I worked with him back at the office. He was a very ambiguous man. One day he got sick and never returned. How is he?”

“Well, he’s been better...” The conversation sort of died there.

“You’re a hard face to forget Mrs. Brae,”

“Oh please call me Shannon. I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you earlier,” I still didn’t have a clue who he was.

“I’m Shawn Lock,” We shook hands and smiled at one another. During the duration of our conversation I had forgotten what I was wearing and had a more upright revealing posture. “Is that your boy out there?”

“Close, he’s a friend of my son’s. His mother is out of the country and I’ve agreed to watch him until she comes back.”

“Oh,” his face soured up. “That must be tough for a woman like you.”

“It can be at times,” I admitted.

“I’ve really missed Mark ever since he left us. Perhaps we can have dinner altogether some time?”

“Sure that’d be great. I’m afraid I don’t have a way of contacting you though.”

“Mark is sure to remember me. Just tell him that Shawn wants to stop by sometime.”

“Sure I will,”

“Well, it’s beyond my bedtime and my wife is probably calling the police about my whereabouts.” I let out a giggle. “It was a pleasure seeing you again Shannon,”

“You too Mr. Lock.”

“Shawn,” he said grasping my hand. He left the sauna after that. I followed him out about a minute later and found Josh still in the hot tub.

“Hey you ready to go?”

He was staring down at the water as if he was about to drown himself. “Sure,” He seemed really depressed, more so than ever. He slowly walked out of the pool keeping his head completely down.

“Hey come here,” I grabbed him and hugged him as I would do to Ben sometimes. I hugged him with a motherly sense. He began to cry in my chest while his tears trickled down my dry body. “It’s okay Josh. I promise things will get better.” He cried harder hugging me very tightly now. It was hard to breath with the amount of force he was exerting. My breasts were firmly pushed up against his body. “Hey are you alright?” I asked trying to inhale and expand my torso to free myself a bit.

“NO NO NO!!” He cried out shaking me from side to side violently. He was stronger than I expected. His shaking had loosened my bikini as a breast fell out of place. It was no exposed in the open.

I tried prying his grip, but he was lost in his emotions crying and yelling. “Josh stop this! It hurts.”

“Why doesn’t anyone love me?” He finally loosened his grip.

My breast still exposed when I lifted his face with my hands, “Hey, I’m here for you.” I gently kissed him on his forehead and pulled him in for a hug again. His head resting on my chest, this time he was calm and closed his eyes.

Next Chapter: The Blackmail

Leave a comment! Thanks for Reading

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
07-15-2013, 10:54 PM
A month had passed and Josh and I would go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week. He couldn’t run or do more than 10 minutes on the cardio machines but he loved to swim. Josh was now relatively comfortable in a swimming suit. In return, I agreed to swim with him wearing a much more conservative one piece bathing suit. Of course, guys still stared but I was fine with it now. Mark was withdrawn as ever. We spoke minimally and our conversations were usually questions and yes or no answers. I felt so isolated from my husband, yet Josh was there to somehow alleviate that loneliness. Since both Josh and Ben were back in school, it was harder for me to be alone with Mark for such a long time. A thick tension grew between us driving us further and further away.

After the boys had finished their breakfast and headed off to school, I was cleaning the dishes when I felt a rather disturbing sound coming down the steps. I couldn’t remember the last time Mark had come downstairs in the morning. I looked at him as he struggled to reach the last step of the stairs. He had gained a significant amount of weight and looked terrible because he rarely took a shower. “Hey honey,”

“Shay,” he stopped to catch his breath, “I got my old boss coming for dinner tonight. Make sure the house is clean and fire up some steaks.” When had he gotten so demanding, and the house was already fucking spotless. I felt myself starting to hate him. I wanted to say something, talk back to him about how he was treating me like shit.

“Okay honey,” was how I responded.

After cleaning the kitchen I headed to the grocery store to pick up something for dinner. I strolled around running recepies through my head while calculating what ingredients I already had at home and what I needed to buy. I saw him from a distance but recognized him immediately. His smile warmed me as he waved enthusiastically. It was Mr. Lock.

“Shawn, it’s been awhile. I thought you’d come visit sometime after our embarrassing run in.”

“Oh? Mark didn’t tell you?”

“Huh?”

“He invited me over for dinner tonight,”

“Oh! So you’re the one he was talking about?”

“Yes indeed,”

“So that means... you were Mark’s boss?” I was confused. I specifically remember Mark being furious at his boss for firing him. This couldn’t be... that.. same... boss... could it? I looked at Shawn who was still smiling.

“Oh yes, I completely forgot to mention that.”

“Will your wife be attending too?”

“Sadly, she’s recently been hospitalized.” He stopped for a moment as if a bus of emotions had hit him. He tried maintaining his composure but you could see the pain in his eyes, “I think she’s getting close.” I laid my arm around his shoulder and hugged him.

“It’ll be alright,” suddenly, I felt grateful that I still had Mark.

“Excuse me about that. So how is Mark? He sounded pretty bad on the phone. Constantly coughing and whatnot.”

“Well, it’s been a couple of months since his release and the doctors said he was perfectly fine. Mark on the other hand, hasn’t been acting fine at all. He’s constantly grumbling about being in pain and rarely gets out of bed.”

“That’s terrible. I’m sure I can have a chat with him and maybe even get him his old job back.” I was embarrassed at how much I had told him about my personal life. He seemed like a trustworthy man nevertheless.

“That would be really terrific. I’m sure Mark would love to work for you again.” ‘We were so much more happier back then,’ I thought to myself.

“I don’t mean to probe too much into your personal life but how are you two doing financially.” Again, he seemed like he was asking out of sincerity.

“Well... You remember Josh from the pool.”

“Yes?” His eyes lit up with excitement.

“Since I’m housing him, his mother has been paying me very generously. So we’re alright for now.”

“Well that’s not very fair. I bet the reason Mark is so sick is because he’s not working. If you two ever need it, I could both use your skills in my company.” With that we parted ways.

Before I pulled into the driveway, I checked the mail. I must’ve been checking the mail three times a day now. Mrs. Hansley hadn’t sent a check for two weeks now. I was getting worried and knew I had to contact her as soon as possible. I got into the house, with no help from Mark, and put the groceries near the kitchen sink. I dialed Mrs. Hansley.

“Hello?”

“Mrs. Hansley, Hi.”

“Oh Mrs. Brae, how are you?”

“Fine actually. I’ve been wondering if you had sent the check in.”

“Oh I’m terribly sorry. I must have forgotten. I’ll be sure to mail you another check tomorrow.”

“Okay Thank You,” That was odd. Mrs. Hansley definitely was not the type to forget anything and was always on time. She had an anal personality. I wonder what was going on.

The boys got home around the same time that I started cooking dinner. They were excited to see that we were having steak. I wasn’t the best cook, but I did what I could with what I could afford. Today was our day off from the gym. I kind of missed it though. I felt my life draining whenever I was left in the room with Mark. It only reminded me how many times he rejected me for sexual relations. I wore revealing and interesting bras and panties, but Mark never looked more than once. I ended up giving up on him and just decided that I’d probably never get laid again.

The doorbell rang and Mark came rushing down like a boulder down the mountain. “I got it!” he yelled in excitement.

I could hear them from the kitchen greeting one another and how they had missed each other at the office. Mr. Lock walked into the kitchen presenting a fresh bottle of wine. “That’s very sweet of you Shawn.”

“Oh no. Thank you for inviting me to your beautiful home. It smells delicious in here.”

“Why thank you.” I don’t know why, but Mark was really starting to disgust me. His stomach was overflowing from his tucked in button up shirt.

While having dinner, I couldn’t stop thinking of Mrs. Brae and why she had missed the payment. Like I said before, it was very unlike her. I knew something was wrong and knew I couldn’t rely on her anymore.

I interrupted the conversation suddenly, “So Shawn, you said you might have some job openings for Mark and I?”

“Of course!” Mark looked at Shawn with a bit of confusion.

“That’s why I wanted to come over tonight and personally offer you your job back Mark. Like I said before, ‘no hard feelings,’ it’s just that business was terrible and I had to let some guys go. You understand, don’t you?”

Mark smiled, “Of course Mr. Lock. That would really help us out. I would love to work for you again,” his face lit up reminding me of his former self.

“Actually, I was hoping that I could jump in this opportunity too Shawn. Does your offer with me still stand?”

Shawn looked overly enthusiastic, “Of course Shannon. If you two will both come in tomorrow morning, we can start right away.” It was such perfect timing for Mark and I to both get jobs. It seemed like someone flipped a switch with Mark that night. He somehow turned back to his former self.

After Shawn had left and the kids had gone to play their video games, I was just about done finishing the dishes when I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I jumped from the unfamiliar feeling. “Hey, it’s just me Shay.” I could feel his penis through his slacks grinding between my ass. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he began to suck gently. I gasped, grabbing the back of his head.

“Jesus Mark, not here.” he continued to dry hump me while caressing my breasts then cupping my vagina with his hand. It felt so good as shots of electricity jolted through my body. I took his hand and lead him upstairs.

We quickly stripped and got into the bed. Mark was as hard as ever. It reminded me when we first had sex. Mark wanted me so bad back then. He couldn’t resist but grab at every part of my body. I never told him, but I would go crazy when he pinched my nipples and pulled on them. Mark was too old though and he was very much out of shape. He crawled on top of me and inserted his penis. “Wow, you’re so wet Shay.”

“It’s been awhile,” I blushed and turned away too embarrassed to face him.

His weight was crushing me as he began to thrust in and out. Mark wasn’t the greatest lover, but he tried his best as he came inside of me within the minute. “Sorry Shay,” he said panting and out of breath.

“It’s alright. I enjoyed it.” I got up and washed myself out in the shower. By the time I got back, Mark was sleeping. I didn’t mind too much because I was more happy with the fact that Mark was communicating with me again. Also, we had a big day tomorrow as we would start working.

We walked into the company building that morning. I think I was more excited for Mark than myself. I was just looking to work and somehow support our income, even if it was only a tiny bit. We waited for a minute at the receptionist desk before Mr. Lock came and greeted us. We walked through the familiar building with Mr. Lock guiding us. He was talking about how things had nearly died then suddenly picked up. We stopped at Mark’s old desk, it was still empty. “Well how does it look?”

“The same as I left it I guess,” we all laughed

“This is only temporary, because I’ve hired so many people, but Jack Page will be looking after you until you get back in the swing of things.

Mark seemed unsatisfied, “I don’t mean to be rude Mr. Lock, but you know just how capable I am of getting back to the position I was fired from.”

“I wish I could Mark, honestly, but it’s just not possible right now. Once you start landing clients again, I’ll be more than happy to promote you.”

Mark looked angry. “Now if you’ll follow me Shannon, I can show you where you’ll be working.”

I was working as Shawn’s personal assistant. There wasn’t much brain work involved. I just had to organize everything he was involved with.

Only a week passed when I woke up feeling like the black plague had invaded my body. I was sore all over and I couldn’t stop shivering or sweating. I took all the drugs I could and soon passed out. When I woke up I could hear the door opening. I wondered who it was, but I couldn’t get up from the bed.

“Shannon?” A familiar voice called out. “I heard you were sick so I’ve brought some home medicine.” It was Shawn. I could hear him climb up the steps then open the door. I got up as he entered my room.

“Shawn. Sorry I couldn’t make it today. I don’t feel so well.” He was holding a hot drink in his hand.

“Here take this. It’ll make you feel much better.” I looked over at the clock making sure at least 6 hours had passed since I took some Nyquil. At this point I was willing to try anything to feel better. I took his drink and drank it. It tasted like nothing at all. I could only feel the liquid going down my throat.

After finishing the entire thing I handed Shawn the empty cup. “Thank you,” I laid back down.

“I just wanted to drop by and give you that. I’ll let myself out. Hopefully I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I just nodded barely awake and dozed off once again.

It seemed as if I were sleeping for a year before I woke up again. This time it was pitch black. I could feel Mark next to me sleeping. I looked over and it was almost midnight. Something with my body was off. I had this built up anxiety inside and felt as if my heart was going to explode. I didn’t feel sick at all but instead, I thought I’d erupt into an orgasm at any second. I went to the bathroom hoping it would relieve my urge. My face was burning up, no my entire body was. My body begged me to touch myself. I was afraid that I was going crazy so I ran downstairs to grab a glass of water.

“You’re awake Mrs. Brae,” Josh said coming down the stairs.

“Yeah. Did you guys eat dinner?”

“Yeah, we ordered pizza.” he pointed at the empty boxes piled up next to the trash. “Are you feeling better?”

“It’s weird. Mr. Lock stopped by and gave me some kind of drink. I’ve never felt better. Just a little bit dehydrated.” Adrenalin was pumping through my viens. I noticed the boxers that Josh was wearing and all I could think about was getting a good fuck from him.

“That’s good to hear. I think Ben was worried about you.”

“He’s always worried. Why aren’t you sleeping Josh?”

“I accidently fell asleep when I got home and just woke up right now. Looks like it’ll be awhile before I can go back to bed.”

“Well since we’re both up do you want to do anything?”

“It’s been awhile since we went swimming.”

“Sorry, it’s just that I started working recently and it seems like I have less time now. Swimming sounds great.” We went to our rooms to gather our clothes. I got upstairs and couldn’t find my one piece bathing suit. Dammit! I looked through the drawers a little longer and was only able to find the the vulgar cow skinned bikini I had bought at WalMart. I could feel my pussy soak as I thought of what others would think when they saw me wearing such a revealing bikini. My body asked for my touch again. I gently rubbed over my clit. I thought I was going to die. My body was super sensitive as I nearly came from the single rub. I put the bikini in my bag and walked out.

It must’ve been close to 1 in the morning when we arrived at the gym. The place was deserted without even a staff member to greet us. I got dressed as quickly as I could and headed into the hot tub. Josh came out shortly after and sat down across from me. The hot water seemed to cool down my nerves just a little bit. We didn’t talk much but sat back and relaxed instead. Our feet accidently touched under water and again, I felt the jolt of lust pour down my body. I wanted a fuck right now. What was going on? I had never felt this horny in my entire life.

“Sorry,” Josh apologized.

I just sat there silently. Josh could tell that I was wearing the cow bikini from the strings that were wrapped around my neck. He silently blushing.

“Can I sit next to you?” He asked awkwardly.

I didn’t know what to say. That was a rather odd question. “Sure,” I dipped myself neck deep as he was transferring onto my bench. The hot tub was small and our thighs were brushing against one another’s.

The only sound in the entire swimming room was coming from the jets of the hot tub. He laid his hand on his thigh. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back trying to focus on relaxing and calming my nerves. Suddenly I felt it. Josh’s pinky finger had barely brushed against my bare thigh. Right when I thought I was winning the battle against my nerves, they were reignited by Josh’s touch. This was bad.

He kept on doing it; slowly accidentally rubbing his fingertips down my thigh. Not a single word was exchanged and eventually he had his entire palm on my thigh. I didn’t know what to do at this point. A rational version of myself would’ve told him to stop and that it wasn’t okay or right for him to be physically touching me. My mind was racing and my body was loving every second of it.

It had to have been the drink that Shawn had given me earlier. Perhaps some side effect, or even worse, I was drugged.

Josh with his palm on my thigh, began to rub up and down the length of it and then started working to the inner thigh. I could feel him staring at me but I couldn’t look at him. 10 minutes passed as he gropped my leg. He was now hitting my pussy when he reached the top of my inner thigh and then moved down again. His strokes slowed down and focused more on the top half of my thigh. He stopped completely and peeled my bikini to the side. I felt him inserting a finger inside of me. I was going to cum but I suddenly got flashes of Mark and Ben. I couldn’t do this. I got up abruptly. “I think it’s time to go Josh.” I said not looking at him.

I got out of the hot tub and readjusted my bikini while walking to my locker room as fast as I could. I heard Josh jump out of the hot tub too. Just before reaching my locker room I felt a someone grab me and shove me down into the janitor’s closet. The door closed instantly after that. It was pitch black in there. “I love you Mrs. Brae,” I could hear him panting loudly. I was on my back and he had me pinned down.

“Please Josh, don’t do this. Not today.”

“Mrs. Brae. I’m sorry. I just can’t control myself anymore. I love you and I need you.” He aggressively grabbed my tits and began squeezing them.

“Ow,” I moaned out. “Please, stop.” I begged him again. My body was thoroughly enjoying it though. Every nerve in my body was reacting to Josh’s assault on my breasts.

“I love these big beautiful tits.” He squeezed again before landing his mouth over my bikini and began sucking.

“Ah,”

“They’re so delicious and beautiful,” He ripped my top off and began squeezing my now bare breasts even harder.

I wanted to fight back but I had no strength. He pinched one nippled and sucked so hard on the other. “Ow Josh! Ahhh!” I squealed again.

With both his hands on my breasts he began kissing my body moving up. He sucked on my neck driving me insane. I grabbed the back on his head, just like I would to Mark, and pulled him in. “Oh god.” After giving me a probable hickey, he moved to my lips. His mouth opened wide when his lips pressed against mine. He was very inexperienced and too anxious due to the heat of the moment. He began sucking and sticking his tongue out sloppily drenching my face with his saliva.

“Stick your tongue out. I want to taste your tongue,” I did as he asked and he began sucking my tongue. He kissed me more and more intoxicated by lust. While he was kissing me, I could feel one of his hands move off my breast and down my stomach. He viciously ripped my bottom bikini to the side and jammed his fingers inside of my pussy. “I’ve never had sex before or even felt what a pussy feels like. You feel so tight Mrs. Brae. Does Mr. Brae not take care of you?” I thought about it and felt like such a pathetic wife. I pitied myself for ending up with such a sexless marriage. He couldn’t see my face but I nodded. “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you from now on.” I was happy at the moment as he began fingering my pussy. In and out, I could feel every centimeter of it. He was moving his fingers around searching for my G-spot. When he hit it, I let him know.

“Oh god!” My back arched and I gripped his hand tightly restraining him from doing it again.

“Oh you like that don’t you Mrs. Brae?” He was too strong as he tickled my spot again.

“FUCK!” I yelled out trying to rip his hand out of my pussy. It was too late, he knew exactly what he had to do as he fingered my g-spot without rest. I came to a quick orgasm as I thrusted my hips into the air and began humping his hand. I let out a sigh of relief as he settled me back down to the cold, concrete floor. I could hear him rustling with something before I heard a wet plop. My mind was spinning and I was still coming down from my first orgasm when I felt the head of his cock brush against my pussy. I jumped up alerted. “Please. That’s enough Josh. We can’t do anything else.” My legs were crossed and I reinforced them with my arms holding them in. He pulled me from the corner and shoved me to the ground this time with my belly to the ground. I tried pushing myself up but he slammed himself on top of me.

“Just wait,” again he positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I had just cum, but my body was still hot wanting his cock to drive into the depths of my pussy. He had trouble getting it in ramming it into the sides or slipping out. “Damn it!” I stayed quiet laying on my face with my ass sticking up in the air. Then I felt it. He slowly got the head of his cock inside of me and pushed in slowly. I was soaking wet allowing his member to pass into me more gracefully. He was much thicker than my husband. I could feel his cock pushing the sides of my insides outward.

“Ahhhhhhhh,” I came again after he got a few inches in. I collapsed to the floor catching myself with my elbows.

“Did you cum? You’re so sexy and hot. I’ve wanted to fuck you since the first time I met you.” He had both his hands on the sides of my hips. “You fucking always teased me with this gigantic ass.” He gave it a good slap with one hand.

“OH god!” I squirted on his dick as he spanked me again. I couldn’t believe it. He was filling me up and still pushing inside of me. I had yet to experience his entire length. “Please slow down,”

He smacked me again and again, alternating between left and right. Then he squeezed my ass as hard as he could. It hurt. “Almost there.” It happened right after that. He bottomed me out. His cock reached the wall of my cervix but he continued pushing.

“Josh stop! That hurts.” I began pulsating on his cock. I felt my pussy forming to the new cock that had invaded my body.

“Oh god, don’t do that Mrs. Brae. You’re gonna make me cum,” He tried pulling out, but the inexperienced side of him had taken the upper hand. He came as he was half way out. I felt him filling me up. It felt like a never ending stream of cum. When was the last time since Mark had cum inside me? I came again feeling another man’s spunk inside of me. The thought of getting pregnant, although I was on birth control, with Josh’s child made me lose my mind. After he pulled out, he slapped his dick on my ass and came a bit more, sprinkling my oversized white ass with his cum.

“I never came like that in my life Mrs. Brae. Sorry I came so quick.” He was panting for air and seemed like he had come to his senses.

I was lying on the floor trying to catch my own breath. How many times had I orgasmed? I thought to myself and then realized I had lost count.

“Are you okay now Josh?” My nerves seemed to have calmed down. The adrenaline I had previously experienced wasn’t there anymore. I found my bikini and put it on.

“Sorry Mrs. Brae. Are you mad at me?”

So much pent up stress and anxiety had suddenly disappeared. Maybe this is what I really needed. I wasn’t angry at all. I felt relaxed. “I’m okay Josh. I know you have strong feelings and sometimes you lose self-control. You need to know that this isn’t acceptable. I have a husband and a child. You understand don’t you Josh?”

“You’re just so beautiful Mrs. Brae. I think I’m in love with you.” He had me blushing again. I never understood how young boys could think older women were attractive. I could hear him slipping on his wet trunks, “Whew! That’s cold.”

I laughed at him. “Trust me. You’ll find a girl one day that’s more beautiful than me and you’ll love her even more. You’ll look back at this day and laugh at how immature you were.”

He was quiet. We headed out of the janitor’s closet and to our locker rooms to get changed. Before I got into the shower, I passed by a large full sized mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed my bright red, flushed face. My expression had “Just been fucked senseless,” written all over it. I turned around and saw the cum loads sprinkled on top of my ass. I started to feel it again as my body began yearning for more. Some of the cum had started to drip off my ass cheeks. Out of curiosity i scooped up a finger full of cum into my right index finger. I pulled it to my face and observed it; even playing with it a little. I smelled it. It had a strong and unique scent to it. It’s not like I had never seen cum, but I never really observed it this closely, nor did I have to interest to before. My child like brain began to wonder as I stuck my finger into my mouth. I let it sit on my tongue tasting the flavor of his sperm. I was going to spit it out but noticed myself in the mirror. I was wet again and wanted to see what I would look like if I had swallowed it. I tilted my head up with my eyes still fixed on my throat. I swallowed it and saw it travel down my throat and into my belly. ‘Oh god,’ what was I doing? I had Josh’s sperm inside of my belly now. I was getting turned on more and more by each passing second.

After my little freak incident with tasting Josh’s sperm on my own free will, I got into the shower and washed the rest off.

The drive home seemed longer than any day before that. We were both pretty quiet now. I could tell Josh wanted to say something but probably thought that I was upset. “I’m sorry Mrs. Brae,” he apologized again. “Did I hurt you?”

“I mean, you were pretty aggressive back there. Grabbing me so hard and biting...”

“Sorry! I really didn’t want to hurt you. I was just so excited and I couldn’t bear it anymore. Does it still hurt?”

“I’m okay now.”

“Do you hate me?”

“No, not at all.” I started to think about Josh’s situation. How he had basically been abandoned by the only family he had in the world. It wasn’t possible for me to turn my back on him now. He was just a kid after all.

I don’t know why, but he started to cry. “Josh? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” It was kind of ironic. I was just raped, shouldn’t I have been the one crying?

“It’s just..” he was crying pretty hard , “I love you so much! Every morning I wake up, I wake up thinking of you. It’s just a constant running image in my head. While I’m at school, I can’t even think because of you.”

I put my hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him, “Hey, it’s okay. I know you’re emotional right now, but this will all pass.”

“No! I don’t want this feeling to ever go away. I love you Shannon!” My heart skipped a beat and my stomach became light. “You’re the only one in the world that cares about me.” He started sobbing into his lap.

“Listen Josh, you’re a really sweet guy. You know I’ve said this before and I really believe in it. I’m sorry but I have Mark and Ben. I wouldn’t trade them for the world.”

“I don’t want to take Mark’s place. I’m not trying to break up your family either. I just want to be with you sometimes.”

“This is all my fault Josh. I should have never given you that kiss that night. I lead you on to think that we’d be a possibility in the future.”

“But you enjoyed it tonight. I smelt you, I heard you, and I felt you enjoying it. Don’t lie to me Mrs. Brae,”

“Yes, I’ll admit that it’s been awhile. That doesn’t excuse the fact that this is never going to work.”

“Tell me the truth. Does Mark even make love to you anymore?” This came as a bit of a shocker as I tried recalling how many times he rejected my advances. “I worship your body on a daily basis and I’ve proven to you just how much I can make you feel. Doesn’t that say anything?”

He was making me nervous because he was beginning to convince me. We had arrived at the house. I parked and turned off the car and sat there in the darkness. “Mark doesn’t have to know about this. It can just be between the two of us. Please Shannon?” I felt something wet near my love hole. His cum started leaking out of me and into my panties.

I wanted someone to love and care for me. I even wanted to say yes to Josh. “I’m sorry Josh. There’s just no way I can agree to this.” I got my bag and headed inside. Josh sat in the car awhile, probably crying.

I could feel the stored load of cum in my pussy begin to overload my panties holding capability and began leaking down the sides of my thighs. I quickly hurried to the shower. I was digging it out and looked at the cloudy white syrup texture. I had already forgotten how it tasted and then in a second of no self-control, I licked my hands clean of the cum and swallowed it desperately. It didn’t taste good at all, yet my body craved it even more. From the inside of my pussy, to my hand, and then into my mouth, I licked myself clean and swallowed all that I could. I fingered myself inside the shower to a climax.

I slept pretty late, but I was still able to get up early enough to prepare breakfast. Everyone was still fast asleep when I started cooking breakfast. I heard a door from one of the boy’s room open. Josh came down in his t-shirt and shorts. “Hey good morning,” I said as if everything were normal. Josh on the other hand didn’t look good at all. He was slouching over with his head down. He kept walking until he was directly in front of me. He opened his arms and hugged me tightly. I returned the hug as best as I could with a spatula in one hand. He dug his face into my breasts and held his head there. I just patted him on the back of his head, “Hey Josh? The eggs are going to burn.” He let me go and took a seat at the table. What was that all about? My heart raced when he embraced me so suddenly. “You must be hungry from last night,”

He shook his head rejecting my offer. “What’s wrong? Are you feeling sick?” he dropped his head to the desk and then concealed it with his arms overlapping. “Why don’t you go back to bed? I’ll call the school for you.” He got up, still not saying a word, and went back upstairs.

“Woah, sorry there bud,” I could hear Mark saying to Josh as they crossed paths on the stairs. “Good morning honey! You’re up early.” Mark came up to me and kissed me on the forehead. “That smells great. Can I get some?”

“Sure. Why don’t you take a seat, I’ll get your breakfast ready.” Thanks honey. He smiled and tapped me lightly on the ass. I felt uncomfortable. “So, do you think you’ll be able to come to work today?”

“I don’t know. I feel better, but I think I should take one more day off. Shawn’s very understand and he even stopped by yesterday.”

“Yeah, sorry. That old bastard kept on insisting that I gave him the house keys so he could come see you.”

“You gave him our house keys?” I was a bit surprised.

“Well, I mean I lent them to him. He said he’s giving it back to me today.”

“Oh...” I handed him his breakfast, “Josh isn’t feeling too well either. I think he caught something from me. I’ll watch over the both of us.”

“Yeah. He didn’t look too good a second ago. You think he’s missing his mom?”

“I’m not sure...”

“Poor kid. Well, it’s alright with me if he stays here until his mom gets back.” Mark was beginning to change his outlook on Josh. Maybe all he really needed was to get back to work. I felt a bit secured with his morning attitude.

I sat down with Mark while he finished his breakfast. He thanked me for being such a good wife, which made me feel like I had betrayed him, and that he would be working hard for our family again. “I’m gonna take a shower and get going. I’ll see you tonight. I love you,” he kissed me on the forehead again before he left.

He was so happy and cheerful. I couldn’t face my loyal husband with what had happened yesterday. Luckily for me, that unusual spike of horniness had vanished. After Mark went upstairs, Ben came down soon after.

Mark and Ben left at the same time. It was almost 10 when I was finished with cleaning organizing and cleaning the house. I hadn’t seen Josh the entire time and felt that I needed to check up on him. It was unusual, to the say the least, whenever, if ever, he missed a meal.

I knocked on his door, “Josh? Are you okay? I’m coming in.” I entered the room and saw that Josh was completely naked sitting at his computer desk. He had headphones on and was obviously masterbating. He was shuffling through pictures of me as he beat himself off senseless. I couldn’t see his cock, but that was all I needed to see before I was able to react and close the door.

He must’ve heard it because as soon as I turned around to walk into my room, he opened his door and called out to me, “Mrs. Brae?” I turned around and looked at him. He was completely naked with his oversized belly that was clawed with stretch marks. But the thing that drew the most attention was his giant cock. The size of my fucking arm. The thing looked like a tumor or foreign organism that took control of his penis. Then I realized that that thing was inside of me. No wonder he was able to fill me out and bottom me out. Jesus, how did that thing fit inside of me?

“Josh please! Put on some clothes,” I turned around avoiding him. I felt his hand on my shoulder. I shuttered.

“Shay, I can’t stop myself. It’s been like this since last night,” he forced me to turn around and look at his throbbing cock. “I’ve cummed 9 times since last night and it won’t let down. I can’t stop thinking about you after what happened last night. Please help me!” I kept staring at it as it stared back at me. The adrenaline and anxiety had come back. I wanted to touch it.

“What do you expect from me Josh?”

“I don’t know. I can’t control it anymore, it wants you!”

“Let’s go to the emergency room.”

“No Mrs. Brae, it’s not like that. I need you.”

“Josh, I can’t have sex with you! I already told you this last night.”

“I know and I heard you. I won’t ask for sex. But please, can’t you just stroke it for me? It’s starting to hurt.”

I nodded. He must’ve been in pain from all that stroking. It looked like his penis was about to bleed. “Let’s go to your room.”

I sat down on his bed and noticed that my pictures were still pulled up on his computer. I guess he saw that I had noticed. “Sorry, I’ll turn that off.”

“It’s okay Josh. I know that boys your age masturbate a lot.” I was ok with him masturbating to me. Who was I to tell him who to jerk off to?

Josh sat down next to me. Even though he was fat, his cock seemed to be so long and thick that it reached his nipples when he sat down. “Why don’t you lay down.” He did so as his cock stood straight and proud trying to kiss the ceiling.

It was really red and looked inflamed. I touched the base of his cock near his balls knowing that it was likely the safest spot to touch. “Oww!” He hissed.

“Does it hurt that bad?”

He nodded while squinting in pain. “Josh, why didn’t you use any lotion? This looks pretty bad.”

“I did!” Then how did it... “But I ran out,” He ran out? How long had he...

“How long have you been masturbating?”

“Since I woke up this morning,” I thought about it and it was about the same time I had woken up; 6. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! I counted in my head. 4 hours?! He’s been masturbating for 4 hours straight?!

“Oh my god Josh. You poor baby.” I gently grabbed his cock again.

“Ow!”

“Sorry! Are you okay?” he closed his eyes and nodded. There was no way I could jerk him off without possibly ripping his skin. I felt really bad and wanted to help him out. “Does this always happen?” a four hour erection was unheard of. Maybe you could do it with viagra, but not naturally.

“This has never happened before and I’m starting to get scared Mrs. Brae,” he really did look like he was in fear like a little kid.

“Hold on Josh, I’m going to help you out okay?” I didn’t know what I was thinking, but it was the only logical thing to do. I moved my head down towards his cock. I gathered a load of my saliva in my mouth and then carefully drooled it onto his cock. The saliva ran down the length of his cock and onto his balls. Before it hit the sheets, I went down and licked my saliva back up the length of his cock and then wrapped my lips around its’ head.

“Ahh,” he sighed in relief. I was gentle with him and made sure that I didn’t suck on his hypersensitive cock too hard. He was so thick that I was only able to get the head of his cock into my mouth. I plopped it out and then held it near my face. I ran my tongue and lips down one side of his cock and then switched to the other side. I could feel him begin to loosen up. He was constantly moaning and would sometimes look down at me.

I was getting used to how big his cock was and now I could fit an inch past the cock of his head into my mouth. I got better and better until I reached my limit at half his cock. I felt that his cock was forcing its way down my throat if I went any further. Luckily for me, it was enough for Josh. His moans and sighs got louder as I increased my speed. I sucked on the top half of his cock as my bubbly saliva dripped down the remaining half that I stroked with my hand. The combination was too much for him to handle, “I’m going to cum Mrs. Brae. Ahhh. Ahhh.” He grabbed the back of my head, which took me by surprise when he forced his cock as far down as it would go. He began cumming furiously as I choked on the enormous head now inching down my throat. He kept pushing and pushing, deeper and deeper to the point it felt like my throat was ripping apart. Snot was shooting out of my nose, I gagged loudly, and tears ran down my eyes as his sperm was directly deposited into my stomach. He gripped my hair even harder, pulling on it, and began to thrust his cock up and down my throat. I was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen to my brain when he finally pulled out. Upon doing so, I gasped for air and dry heaved almost vomiting. My pussy was going absolutely crazy as it dripped with anticipation begging to be fucked.

“That felt so good Mrs. Brae,” he said breathing with trouble. He pulled his phone out and took pictures of me as I tried to recover. I was sitting on the floor with my hands instinctively gripping my wet snatch. My lips were red and puffy from the sucking, my eyes were bloodshot red from the gagging, and my face was drenched with saliva, tears, and a bit of cum. I went to my bathroom to get cleaned up.

I had promised myself that I wouldn’t betray Mark anymore, but perhaps this was an exception. If I hadn’t helped Josh, it could’ve lead to health problems. I justified it in my head and was able to move past it.

After cleaning myself up, I saw a much more lively Josh sitting on the couch watching TV. I couldn’t measure how much he came inside of my stomach, but it felt like a lot. When I came down the stairs I could hear my stomach sloshing with liquid. I sat on the couch adjacent to his. “Thanks for doing that Mrs. Brae. I feel a lot better.”

“Well I’m glad I could help.”

“Are you okay? Your throat looks a little red.” It was swollen from his rough penetration.

“I’ll be alright.”

We watched TV together for the next hour before I heard his stomach grumbling. “Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’m starving!” he grabbed his stomach.

“Why don’t we go out to lunch?” I was still tired and didn’t really want to cook.

“Sure.”

“Alright. Give me ten minutes.” I walked upstairs to my room. After taking a quick shower, I went to my drawer to decide what to wear. I was being lazy and decided a dress would have to do. I chose a sleeveless halter white sundress that Mark had given to me a very long time ago. Between my large breasts pulling the fabric up and my unusual oversized rear pushing it out, the sundress that was supposed to hang around knee high, was now pulled past my mid thigh. I tied my blonde damp hair into a pony tail and threw on some 2 inch white heels.

Josh was waiting for me on the couch when I came down. He looked at me in awe. My heart began reacting when I felt him staring for a prolonged time. “Do you like it?” I asked giggling.

“You’re so beautiful!” he said standing up.