PDA

View Full Version : Sarah's Late

Paradiizee
07-12-2013, 10:57 AM
It was a crisp early fall day, as Sara walked across campus on the first day of class. Sara, a second year economics major, had been looking forward to the start of the fall term all summer. Unlike many of her classmates who spent their weekends drinking or partying, Sara was a very dedicated student, and spent most of her time studying or researching. Sara's family was very proud of their daughter for her hard work and the academic honors.

Besides excelling academically, Sara also had a body that would have made a model jealous. Sara's long black hair waved in the wind, her smooth legs stuck out from under her knee length jean skirt, while her C-cups were nestled in her red polo sweater.

As Sara walked, she thought about all the classes she had to look forward for this term. Her first class, Economics 200, was being taught by the head of the department, Dr. Enckle, with whom she had taken several classes, and whom she enjoyed learningn from very much. Dr. Enckle had been an economist for over thirty years and was very respected, both in his field and at the university.

As she opened the door of the lecture hall, Sara realized something was very wrong. All of the lights in the room were turned off. What little light was from a small roof top window. Sara also noticed that there was not a single soul seated in the lecture hall, she was completely alone. "That's weird," muttered Sara to herself. Just as Sara was about to leave the lecture hall and head back to her dorm, Dr. Enckle entered the room.

"Why, Sara, what are you doing here?" questioned a very surprised Dr. Enckle at seeing his student.

"I thought this is where Economics 200 was meeting this morning, sir," replied Sara, hoping Dr. Enckle could shed some light on the situation.

"This is where Economics 200 met this morning, Sara. Class ended half an hour ago."

"Ended? Oh, no, How did I miss it?" bemoaned Sara.

"I don't know Sara, that was the time that was listed in the registration letter that was sent out to all students."

"Yes, I got the letter,"replied Sara as she checked her watch. "Oh, no, I must have slept in. I'm so sorry Dr. Enckle, I've never missed a class before," states a very apologetic Sara.

"If you come with me to my office, Sara, I'll give you a copy of this semesters syllabus"

"Oh thank you, Dr. Enckle." Sara follows Dr. Enckle silently back to his office, feeling very embarrassed about this whole ordeal. Sara prided herself not only on academic excellence, but also punctuality, which she had failed at today.

After they reached Dr. Enckle's office, Sara sat and waited in front of his large oak desk, while he went into a back storage room to get a syllabus. The office wall was covered with academic awards Dr. Enckle had accumulated over the years, many of them related to excellence in teaching.

As Dr. Enckle came back into the room, he sat Sara's syllabus down on the desk, before taking a seat in his big leather chair behind the desk. "Sara, I'm very disappointed in you skipping class today."

"I know, Dr. Enckle, I'm very sorry, It was an honest mistake, I promise you it will never happen again."

"Sara, I plenty of students that skip class because their hungover or sleeping in, but I expect better from you. You're one of my top students, Sara."

Sara looked at Dr. Enckle surprised. She knew her grades were good, but to be told she was one of his top students was quite a complement. "Thank you, sir. I didn't mean to let you down."

"Sara, I'm going to make certain this sort of action does not occur again. Since you skipped class, I'm going to give you a spanking so you never forget to get up on time again."

"A spanking!," Sara was stunned, she hadn't been spanked since she was a little girl. "You can't spank me, sir," Sara stated.

"Sara, you're a good student, but you need discipline, and you need to know that this sort of behavior will not be accepted in my class. Someday you'll be a professional business woman, Sara, you'll have to arrive on time for work, and they aren't going to want to listen to your excuses."

"I know, sir. I'm very sorry about what happened today," Sara hung her head as she spoke this time, and Dr. Enckle could tell she was truly remorseful.

"I know you're sorry, Sara, but that's not the point. You broke the rules and now you must pay the price."

Sara was a very logical girl, and thought for a moment about what Dr. Enckle had said. She knew he was right. She had broken the rules by skipping class, and it did only make since that she should pay the price for her sleeping in. "All right, sir," softly replied Sara.

"I don't like this anymore than you will, Sara, but it is for your own good," said Dr. Enckle gently.

"I know, sir," Sara was hoping this would go quickly and that it wouldn't hurt too much.

"Ok, Sara, stand up and put your hands on the desk while bending over," instructed Dr. Enckle

Sara slowly rose out of her chair and assumed the position bending over the desk. As Sara got into place, Dr. Enckle walked around the desk, and was now standing behind her. "Now Sara, you skipped a one hour class this morning, so I think it's only fair that you get 60 swats for each minute of that class you skipped." As Dr. Enckle prepared Sara for what was about to happen he began loosening his belt from around his waist.

Sara gasped when she realized that Dr. Enckle was going to use his thick leather belt. She had been hoping this was just going to be a couple soft swats on the bum, but now she was realizing that Dr. Enckle was going to be administering a real spanking.

"Now stay in position. If you jump or move, Sara, you will receive an extra hard swat the next time," as he finished speaking Dr. Enckle lifted up her skirt to reveal Sara's black panties, which he quickly dropped to her ankles.

Sara felt very embarrassed to be standing half naked in front of her economics professor. Dr. Enckle was old enough to be Sara's father, but Sara never imagined her trusted instructor disciplining her.

"You ready, Sara?" Dr. Enckle's question interrupted Sara's thoughts, and brought her back to what was about to happen.

"I guess so, sir,"

"SWAT" The first lash of the belt landed firmly on Sara's bottom, with more spanks quickly following. "SWAT, SWAT, SWAT." Sara's bottom was quickly turning red, but Dr. Enckle kept spanking with firm, rhythmic strokes. Sara was biting her lip, trying to restrain herself from moving, but when Dr. Enckle had a swat land on the top of her thighs, she couldn't contain herself anymore, and jumped.

"Sara, you know our agreement. I'll give you a moment to get back into position, and then your next swat is going to be extra hard," admonished Dr. Enckle

Sara quickly bent back over the desk. By this point Sara had tears running freely down her face. It was all she could do not to scream each time his belt touched her body. As promised, the next swat was extremely hard, but Sara was ready for it, so she was able to stay in position this time.

By the end of the spanking, Sara's bottom was a nice rosy red, with raised welts starting to form in the shape of a belt.

"Pull up your panties," ordered Dr. Enckle as he put his belt back on his pants.

"I trust you'll be punctual for class tomorrow, Sara"

Sara nodded in agreement, trying to hold the tears back.

Sara was glad to see that the spanking was finally over, and could not wait to get back to her dorm. After putting on her underwear, she started to walk out of the room, when Dr. Enckle stopped her.

"You forgot you syllabus, Sara"

"Thank you, sir," sniffled Sara in response, still crying from her spanking. After grabbing her syllabus Sara ran back to her dorm, and was glad to see that her roommate was not home. Sara then stripped off all of her clothes down to her bare skin and inspected the after math of her spanking in front of the bathroom mirror. Sara began rubbing her reddened bottom, gently. After a minute, Sara noticed something glistening in the mirror between her legs. Up until now, Sara had not noticed that her womanly juices were flowing freely. Sara reached to feel, her fingers immediately becoming soaked. Sara was surprised by this finding.

"How could this be happening?," wondered Sara. After all, the pain and tears she was experiencing from the spanking was very real. For the time being, Sara decided not to question her mixed emotions. Instead, Sara, still naked, went to her room and relaxed on her bed. After getting in a comfortable position, she began rubbing her clit around in circles. Usually when Sara masturbated she had to use a little lube in order to get wet enough, but this time the lube wasn't necessary, Sara was soaked.

She continued rubbing her clit around, while reaching around with her left hand and sticking a finger in her vagina. Sara's finger slid right in, with no resitance, so Sara inserted a second finger, which also went in without difficulties. By this point Sara's legs were beginning to shake and she knew it wouldn't be much longer until she came. Sara started rubbing her clit even harder and faster, and within a few minutes, the feeling of a sudden release overcame her. Sara was pleased with herself, as it wasn't often she was able to bring herself to orgasm.

Exhausted after her spanking and her labors, Sara collapsed across her bed and fell asleep. As she slept, Sara dreamed of being spanked over and over again.

Off my blog (http://savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/07/sarah-is-late/)

megan
07-12-2013, 06:03 PM
A little different from getting an "A" for a lay.