PDA

View Full Version : Double Trouble

Paradiizee
07-12-2013, 01:43 PM
I rent out a small house that my grandmother had willed to me, about 10 miles from where I live. My tenants are a pair of twins, lovely young ladies, really, with shoulder-length dark brown hair, grey eyes, pretty, delicate features, and slim figures, rounded in the right places. They are 21, living away from home to go to college in the nearby city, and I have met their parents once, a meeting that turned out to be very informative.

The girls, Tina and Anna, are so identical as to be very easily mistaken for each other, and, over tea with their parents, I found out that they often played tricks using their identical looks when they were growing up. According to their mother, there is only one physical difference between them, and that is that Tina has an oval-shaped birthmark low on her right buttcheek, and Anna has the same mark on her left cheek. Laughingly, their mother told me that when they would be annoying about which twin they were, she would threaten to bare their bottoms and check the birthmarks, and, if she found that they were lying, she would take advantage of their bare-bottomed state and spank them for it. In parting, she mentioned to me; jokingly, I assumed; that I should spank them if they disobeyed any of my rules or misbehaved, after all, they may be away from home, but that did not mean that they could behave as they felt like.

I have a very good relationship with the girls, despite the 20 year difference in our ages, they look upon me as a sort of mother figure, I suppose, being far away from their own, especially as I share recipes and ideas with them. They were fairly neat around the house, and kept to my rules, which were basic – no smoking inside, no big parties, etc. I often dropped by to just spend some time with them, which habit is what led to this incident.

I had been out grocery shopping for myself and had picked up some bagels on special, and was taking them for the girls. It was a Sunday morning, and as I pulled up outside the house, I noticed some beer bottles on the front porch. Frowning, I made my way to the front door and rang the bell, waiting for almost a minute before the door was opened. The sight that met my eyes was amazing! There were beer cans and bottles all over the living room, a CD player with numerous discs scattered around it, cigarette butts floating in a couple of bowls, sofa pillows all over the place (a couple with burn marks on them), and other forms of chaos. Tina (I assumed) was dressed in a big T-shirt, and Anna was in a baby-tee and panties. I walked in, surveying the damage, shaking my head. “What on earth happened here?”
“Oh, hi, Mrs. P. We had a little party last night.”
“A little party? With what – about 20 cans and the same in bottles of beer? How many people did you have over?”
“About 10.” Came the reply from Anna, who was just rolling off the couch. At my raised eyebrow, she hung her head, and Tina owned up, “Actually, about 18 or so people showed up, but we did invite 10.”
“So you broke my rule about no big parties, and obviously the one about smoking too. Very well, I’m going to go home now, and I’ll be back around 4 this afternoon. I expect to see the house clean, and you two as well. We will go over the rules again.” With that, I turned and left.

About half an hour after I got home, I got a phone call from the girls’ mother. She said that they had called her and told her what had happened, and that she was very upset, especially about the smoking. That was an absolute no-no in their house, and even though the girls were old enough by law to smoke, they were not supposed to. She told me that she had only caught them smoking twice, and had dealt with it the same way both times – she had bent them over the back of a couch, bared their behinds, and then paddled them red. Then she asked me to deal with the situation as she was too far away to do so. I protested, citing my lack of paddle, and she said that it didn’t matter, a hairbrush, wooden spoon, anything like that would do, as long as they learned their lesson. I promised her I would deal with it appropriately.

At about 4:15, I again walked up to the house, noting that the porch was now clean and the recycle bins out front were full. The door was opened before I rang the bell, and I entered the now spotless living room, noting that a couple of the cushions were definitely missing. Both girls were dressed in white T-shirts and short, light blue skirts, and they both looked nervous. I sat on a chair opposite the couch, and began. “Your mother called me this morning.” A confirming nod from both. “She was very upset with you, and she wanted me to deal with your misbehavior in an appropriate manner. So I have decided to take her advice and punish you both severely. I did not have a paddle, but I did bring a brush, and I - ”
“We have a paddle.” This caused my eyebrows to rise. “We brought one with us from home, as a reminder of how we were punished. It’s in good condition, if you want to use it. We know we’ve done wrong, and have to be punished.” Heads were hung again, and a paddle, made of a light colored wood, was handed over to me. It was about 16 inches long, and about 4 wide, and had a good weight to it. Convinced that it would, indeed, be effective, I nodded. “Very well, girls, let’s dispense with any lectures, you are old enough to know why you are being punished. Why don’t you get up and go to the back of the couch?” They did this obediently, standing about 2 feet apart, their hands in front of them. I got up and went to stand behind them.

“Okay, remove your skirts and your panties, and bend over. Hold onto the cushions, now, I don’t want any reaching back.” Seconds later, I was presented with the view of two plump, upturned bottoms awaiting the paddle, Tina on the left, Anna on the right. I stepped to Tina’s side, took a practice swing, then, CRACK!!, the paddle made contact, flattening both cheeks at once, and leaving a large pink swath right across them. Tina sucked in her breath noisily, and wiggled her bottom a little, and I stepped to the right, giving Anna the same treatment, and getting the same reaction.

Within moments, there was a rhythm going. Bring the paddle down on Tina’s cheeks, step forward, give Anna a whack, step back, another for Tina, forward again.....the only change was in their reactions, which went from the aforementioned sharp breath at spank #1, to an Ouch! at #2, a subdued cry at #3, then subsequently louder cries, into sobbing, at the rest. After they had each received 12 whacks, and their bottoms were a nice uniform dark pink, I changed tactics a bit. Starting behind Tina again, I raised the paddle.... CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! in rapid succession, each one a little lower than the last, including the tops of the thighs. An indignant wail met this new barrage, almost drowning out the CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! that was saluting her twin’s nether regions. Another three rounds of this triple-hit for each girl gave the redness that I was looking for, as well as the truly penitent sobbing. “Okay, now, both of you, into corners, hands on your heads, no touching your bottoms or there will be more of the paddle for you.” They were slow in obeying, moving stiffly, but I saw them into different corners and went into the kitchen to get myself a drink.

About half an hour later, I told them that they could leave their corners, and to go into the bedroom and rub cream onto each others’ asses, and that I would call them for dinner when it was ready – I had decided to make them dinner as they had taken their punishment so well. They both kissed me on the cheek, thanked me for their punishment, promised never to smoke again, and left the living room, holding hands. I reentered the kitchen and began to make spaghetti and meatballs. A few minutes later, unable to find the oregano, I went to the bedroom door, and knocked lightly, which pushed the door open slightly and treated me to an interesting sight. The girls were on one of the beds, Anna on her hands and knees with her bottom up in the air, legs spread wide, as Tina leaned over her and slowly pushed and pulled a dildo in and out of her sister’s very wet pussy! She kneaded Anna’s red cheeks as the dildo did its work, and Anna moaned into her pillow, pushing her hips back and forth in time with the dildo. Soon, she stiffened, then shuddered, and Tina gently kissed the red cheeks before she turned and spotted me. Anna turned as well, and went pale. I smiled at them. “No, do continue, I find this fascinating. It’s Tina’s turn, isn’t it?” They looked at each other, shrugged, then switched positions, and, as I watched, Anna plied the dildo and massaged her twin’s aching cheeks until Tina also had an orgasm. They then walked over to me, heads down, and Anna said quietly, “I suppose you’ll be punishing us some more now.”
“No, I think you’ve been punished enough for today, however, later in the week might bring some more punishment, if you earn it.”

As we three sat (the twins very carefully, and on big cushions) for dinner, they told me about how they had discovered a couple of years ago that they were turned on by the punishments that they received, and that they would sometimes paddle each other for the sexual release they could get afterwards (which turned out to be the reason they had the paddle with them), but that being paddled by me had given them a much stronger release than normal. They would not have normally gotten each other off like that with someone else in the house, but had been so horny after the paddling that they just could not wait, and, now that I had caught them, and did not seem to mind their post-punishment activities, would I mind terribly taking over their discipline on at least a weekly basis?

I went home after dinner with much on my mind, foremost my own arousal, which I quickly took care of with a couple of my vibrators, then I mapped out a plan. I returned to the house the next day and outlined it for the girls. They were to keep a list of all their misbehaviors, and, on a Sunday, I would take the list and punish them accordingly, with whatever instrument I wanted, and I would be the one to deal with their arousal (I suggested that they get themselves a few more ‘toys’). If, during the week, one of them felt that she deserved punishment before the weekend, she could call on me and I would administer it, which would not, of course, eliminate any of the weekend’s discipline. The girls agreed happily to my plan, and we agreed not to mention any of it to their parents, other than the fact that I was “keeping an eye” on them and dealing with misbehaviors “in an appropriate manner”. I then took them over my knee for a short hand-spanking (keeping in mind the remaining pinkness and soreness from yesterday’s paddling), to keep them in line, then left with a promise to see them the next Sunday.

Since then, several weeks have passed, with our Sunday “dates” going very well, even with my bringing some of my ‘toys’ with me and using them on myself after administering the punishments. I have used the paddle more than once, a strap, the hairbrush, my hand, and even a cane. I am thinking of introducing them to a switch next. A week has not gone by that one of them has not called me to ask for a mid-week spanking. And all of this has been turning me on so much that I’ve been thinking about asking them to punish me – I fantasize about being bent over the back of the couch, with one twin on either side of me, each one tending to one ass-cheek and making it really red, then using my vibrators on me while I’m still over the couch. I think I’ll suggest that I’ve been very naughty this Sunday, and see what they do. I really like my tenants.

Off My Blog (http://savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/07/double-trouble/)