PDA

View Full Version : 1st Real Spanking

Paradiizee
07-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Don't get me wrong, James has spanked me in the past, but never for an actual offense. For the past year of so of our relationship I have been slowly bringing out the spanko in him...An element of his personality that I don't think he even realized he had. When I first met him of course I knew he had potential, or else I could never have allowed myself to fall so head over heels. Being 9 years older than I, he has somewhat become the father figure in my life, helping me to be the best person I can be and saving me from self destructive behavior. But thus far, all of the spankings he has delivered have been somewhat experimental, to see how much pain I can handle and how much he enjoys it (And he says he loves it, he truly does).

Last week, we made up an agreement that if I didn't stop eating sugar in the enormous quantities that I do now, he would punish me however he were to see fit. I'm only 19 so my metabolism is quite high, but I tend to binge and eat junk food until I feel sick. After a few days of healthy eating, without thinking, I ate a candy bar that I found in the pantry. Well, since I'd already messed things up, I would allow myself to have some of the Coke that was in the fridge. And then another glass. And then an ice cream sandwich. Then I went downstairs to the Duane Reade and purchased a small box of chocolate, a milkshake, a box of jelly beans and went back to the apartment to enjoy my feast and watch tv. I knew that James was headed out with some of his friends to play gold after work, and wouldn't be back for several hours.

Feeling sick, I tried to decide whether or not I should keep this little binge a secret. On one hand I wanted to make it seem like our deal was working...I didn't want him to give up on me...Plus I could just hide the evidence and he'd never know. On the other hand I sort of wanted to test the waters, see what kind of punishment I could expect in the future...Whatever my decision would be, I wouldn't be the one to make it... I looked up from the bed and saw that James in the doorway, smirking.

My heart skipped a beat. I knew there was no point in trying to hide the discarded wrappers that were littered over the bed. They were in plain view and James was just nodding his head, as if this were something he would expect of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound nonchalent.

"The guy who was going to drive us to the course couldn't come...So we had no way to get there. But it looks like it all worked out well, because giving you what you are about to get will be much more fun than any golf I've ever played."

My heart started to pound...This was going to be interesting...I worried however that he would go too easy on me...I like to be spanked HARD, and it had been a while since he had done so.

"Okay," he said, "I guess since you don't care about yourself or your body, you won't care about what I'm going to do to it now." He was smiling, but then all of a sudden he put on a serious face and ordered me to take off my clothes and go get the wooden spoon from the kitchen drawer. Already giddy with anticipation, I hurried to go get it. When I got back he was in just his boxers and his belt was hanging over the chair in our bedroom.

"You bitch" he said, "You nasty pig, you got milk and fucking crumbs of chocolate all over the bed. (We call each other bitch and asshole regularly, the terms are used in fun, almost terms of endearment really). James is very anal when it comes to his possessions and tidiness, so it was to be expected that he'd be mad that 3 of the tiniest slivers of chocolate had escaped my mouth and found their place on the comforter...That wasn't such a big deal I thought, but the empty, leaking milkshake bottle...That wasn't meant to have happened...I hurried to get a wet cloth to clean it up before it stained.

"I'm sooo sorry!"

"You know that your punishment is going to be much worse now," he said in a threatening tone, and I knew he really was going to enjoy this now.

He sat down on the bed and ordered me to lie over his legs. He picked up the wooden spoon, and delivered the first blow. Oh, it stung, but I realized that this wasn't going to be so bad, nothing I couldn't handle. Then he started to rain down hard smacks all over my rear end, picking up speed. After a minute or so, he touched my swollen wet pussy, and realized how much fun I was having.

"Looks like you are enjoying this too much, this is supposed to be MY pleasure," he said. "I think I'm going to have to take this up a notch."

He ordered me to lie on my stomach on the bed, and went to the closet . I heard him come up behind me and felt him using a piece of cloth (probably the belt of his robe) to tie my hands together behing my back. Then he used something else to bind my feet as well. I was getting nervous.

"I'm looking at the clock. It is now 4:09. For the next 5 minutes I'm going to see how much area I can turn red on the milky white skin of yours....Maybe next time you binge like that I will break this record. "

He started to bring down that spoon over every inch of my ass until it felt like it had caught on fire. He is 6'4", 200 lbs and VERY strong. I had never been spanked like this before..After a while he moved down to my thighs, heating them up too...He turned me over onto my back, and I got scared. Holding my arms so that I couldnt use them to protect myself, he brought that hateful spoon down to slap my upper thighs over and over until I could barely stand it....

"Oh, I see you don't like that very much....Maybe that is where you'll receive all your future spankings," He laughed and then continued to whack them, surely trying not to miss a single spot...

"My five minutes is up" I cried....

"But I'm having so much fun.." He grinned, "Five minutes was for the binge, now you'll get another five for the mess." He untied my legs and arms, and spread my legs wide...

"Now this is going to hurt a whole lot, but if you get your hands in the way, I won't hesitate to hit them as well...He took the spoon and hit the same sensitive spot on my inner left thigh about 10 times before I impulsively covered it with my hand. He grabbed my hand, opened it up, and slapped it with the spoon 5 times. Then he evened things up by getting the right thigh. He would go low, just above my knee, and work his way all the way up, till he was just nipping my lips...Not the ones on my face. I moaned from pain and excitement. Finally when my thighs were a deep red, he told me to put my hands behind my head. Surprising me, he started to lightly slap my breasts, alternating between the two. Once he saw that I liked it, he went a little harder, till I begged him to stop.

"Are you finished?" I asked, hopefully.

"Sorry sweetie, but now you are going to get 10 with the belt. Get up and go put your hands on the back of the chair." I did so as he reached for the brown leather belt. "You always wanted me to spank you till you cried, well lets see what I can do." WHAP. The first whack was harder than anything I've ever experienced. My knees buckled and I cried out. The second was even harder than the first, and so on. By number 6 he had moved down to my thighs again and that's where he stayed until giving me the 10th whack with all his might onto the center of my aching rear end. I had never felt such intense heat and pain in my entire life. I realized then that I was crying, for the first time ever...

James had taken off his boxers, and I turned around to see how hard his cock was..."Wow, I should do that more often... I think I'm going to start leaving candy all over the apartment to tease you and tempt you," he said, as he slid into a very wet pussy....He kissed my neck gently and wiped away some tears, then started to pound away inside me.

I knew then that this would be the start of an even better, hotter relationship. Wow.

Off My Blog (http://savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/07/1st-real-spanking/)

megan
07-12-2013, 06:00 PM
He was a real sweetheart !!!!