PDA

View Full Version : Daddy & His Girl

Paradiizee
07-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Once upon a time, in the land of never was, a place where big girls are sometimes little girls and their lovers are their Daddies, there was a girl and her Daddy. The girl loved her Daddy whole bunches and knew that she was his bestest girl. She thought that her Daddy was the best Daddy and she loved him whole bunches.

Although most people would have said that Daddy spoiled his girl shamelessly, they would also have to admit that she was very well behaved. Or at least they would have said that if they had not witnessed some of her tantrums or misbehaivor. It was on these occasions that Daddy gave his girl spankings, on her bare bottom. She had patiently tried to explain to Daddy that she was much too old for spankings and way, way too old for bare bottom spankings. But the girl's arguments had no effect on her Daddy. The girl thought that she was very noble and forgiving to still love Daddy bunches and bunches, even when he cruelly spanked her and made her cry.

When the girl had one of her bad days and bed time came around, Daddy would tell his girl that it was time for bed and to get ready for a spanking. Then the girl would once again consider whether her most reasonable argument about being too old for spankings and way, way too old for bare bottom spankings might succeed this time. The last time she had presented this most reasonable of arguments, Daddy had pulled her over his knee, raised her skirt, pulled down her skimpy little string bikini panties and spanked her until she agreed that she was not too old for bare bottom spankings. And then (can you believe this?) her mean old Daddy sent her to her room and gave her another spanking.

With this previous experience in mind, the girl just pouted and trudged off to her room, thinking about how unfair Daddy was. Why couldn't her Daddy take the advice of those nice psychologists and give her a good talking to, rather than a good hard spanking?

Although she never, ever would have admitted it, when she knew she had been naughty it made her feel kinda sorta bad. After she had taken her spanking she would feel like a good girl again. She just wished there was some way to feel like a good girl again without having her bare bottom paddled over Daddy's knee.

One warm summer day the girl was bored. Daddy was working, doing boring things on the computer, and none of her friends could come over and play. She did not feel like reading and Daddy was very strict about her television watching, so she could not watch TV. The girl was bored, bored, bored. So she thought that she would go walking in the in the woods. After walking for about ten minutes she came to a road near her house, which was cut into a wooded hill. She could sit at the top of the cut and look down on the cars as they went by below. At the bottom of the cut there was a "Beware Falling Rock" sign.

Watching the cars go by was OK for a while, but the girl was still bored, bored, bored. The girl looked down at the sign. Since the sign already said "Beware Falling Rock" it somehow seemed OK to throw dirt clods and old rotten pieces of sandstone down on the road. This was really fun. The dirt clods and soft stone expolded when they hit, scattering pieces all over the road. The girl did this for a while until her tummy started talking to her. Her tummy told her that it was time for lunch, which is what her Winnie-the-Pooh watch also said. So she went skipping home to have lunch with Daddy. When Daddy asked her how she had spent the morning she said that she had been walking in the woods, which was true, of course, but not the whole story. Girls who lied to their beloved Daddy's deserved spankings. All Daddy really needed to know was "the big picture" she was sure.

That afternoon the girl had to do some work too, so she went to the library in their house. The library had dark book cases that went all the way to the ceiling and a table with two desk lights where the girl could study.

"Who were these two guys Percival and Walden?" she asked herself. "What a dusty old book. How come they couldn't write something fun?" And her mind wondered off to how she had spent the morning. It had been fun throwing the dirt clods and rocks down onto the road and watching them smash. Then other thoughts started to creep into this image. She imagined a car hitting a rock and getting all dented up. "Or", she thought, "what if the car swirved and hit an a car coming toward it?" These thoughts were not very fun and the girl started to feel like a very naughty girl. She knew that she was Daddy's bestest girl and that Daddy loved her. Daddy could make it all better.

That evening the girl and her Daddy had a salad and some chicken in a white wine sause. Daddy always cooked good stuff for his bestest girl. And they talked about the dusty old book she was reading and Daddy told her stories about an old dead Russian who had a funny name - Kolmogorov. The girl always loved Daddy's stories and she felt sorry for the man with the funny name who was very scared of another really horrible man named Stalin.

After she had washed the dishes the girl went to where her Daddy was reading in the living room. She sort of shuffled into the room, looking down at her toes, so Daddy knew that something was up.

"Daddy..." the girl said, her voice trailing off

"Yes" said Daddy

"I feel bad Daddy" the girl said

"Do you have a stomach ache?" asked Daddy

"No, not that kind of bad", she said as she kicked at the carpet. "I feel bad because of something I did", she said, looking down at the carpet and suddently discovering that it had a fascinating design.

"Well then maybe you need a spanking to make it all better. What do you think?" Daddy asked.

The girl hated those "what do you think" questions. She knew that she needed a spanking, but the problem with spankings was they hurt. A lot. But after a spanking should would feel all be better. Maybe Daddy would just give her a little spanking that would make her feel better but not hurt too much. So she said "Hmm, well, maybe I do need a spankin'"

"Ok, honey" Daddy said. "I want you to go to your room and get ready for bed. I'll be up in a few minutes and you can tell me about what happened and we'll make it all better."

"Yes, Sir" said the girl.

The girl brushed her teeth (and flossed, Daddy's like flossing), washed her face and undressed to her panties. They were little white cotton string bikini panties, with little blue flowers on them. She put on a white cotton shortie nighty and sat down on the bed to wait. As she waited for Daddy she started to think about how much a spanking for throwing rocks and dirt on the road would hurt. Maybe she should make up a story about something that was not as naughty. Then she would still get a spanking, but it would not hurt as much. But that would mean lying to Daddy and lying was really, really naughty. And if she fibbed she get a spanking, but she would still feel bad for fibbing. So she resolved to tell Daddy the truth and take her spanking, even though it would hurt a lot.

Although she was probably only waited ten minutes or so, it seemed to the girl that she was waiting for hours and hours thinking about the spanking she had coming. Finally she heard Daddy's footsteps on the stairs. When her Daddy came into the room, he found his girl sitting on the bed staring at a spot on the floor. Daddy got the ruler paddle and sat down next to his Girl. Daddy put her over his knee and pulled up her nighty. Daddy's girl was now very sorry that she had brought up the topic of being naughty. "I'm going to give you a warm-up spanking over your panties", Daddy told his girl.

The paddle smacked down across the seat of the Girl's flowered panties. It hurt, lots and she wished that she had worn thicker panties. After Daddy gave her twenty strokes with the ruler paddle he told her to pull her panties down. She got up. She hated having to bare her bottom for punishment, but she knew that the alternative was to get spanked on her thighs until she cooperated. So she pulled her panties down to her knees and returned to her position over Daddy's knee.

Daddy caressed her bare bottom. "Ok, honey" Daddy told him "I want you to tell me what happened".

Lying bare bottom over Daddy's lap with her panties bunched up around her knees, it was hard to think of anything else but the hard spanking that would follow her confession. But she had passed the point of no return, so she told Daddy about throwing the rocks and dirt down on the road. And she told him that she did not think about what could have happened until later. And that she felt really, really bad about it and she would never, ever in a million-billion years do it again (she threw in that last part on the unlikely chance that Daddy would conclude that she did not need a spanking).

"I'm proud of you for telling me, Honey", Daddy told her. "You were a very bad girl. It's good that nothing bad happened, but you're right, it could have. I think that this is a case where a spanking is definitely in order."

"Please don't spank me too hard Daddy" said the now very repentant girl. "I'll never, ever do it again. I've learned by lesson."

"I'm afraid that a hard spanking is exactly what you need, honey" Daddy told her. "No lets get this over with."

The girl felt Daddy caress her bare bottom with the smooth wood of the ruler paddle and then felt it smack hard across her bare bottom. Daddy gave her another twenty strokes, each stroke punctuated by an "Ouch" from the bare bottomed girl. When Daddy was done paddling her her bottom was red and she wished that she had been studying her dusty old book that morning instead of throwing rocks.

"OK, you can get up now" Daddy told her. She had kicked her panties down around her ankles and she stepped out of them leaving them on the floor. Daddy piled the pillows in the middle of the bed. "Over the pillows, Honey" Daddy told her.

She knelt in the middle of the bed and bent over the pillows, her head resting on the bed, her thighs at a right angle to the bed, her body forming a triangle with her red bottom at the apex. Her thighs where slightly spread and she felt totally exposed. She could hear Daddy go to the closet where he got the cane. Daddy stood on her left side and tapped her bottom with the cane, measuring his storke.

The girl started crying softly. "I'm sorry I was a bad girl Daddy" she said, hoping that her obvious repentance would mean fewer strokes with the cane.

"I know, honey. But you need to learn your lesson. Now I want you to be a good girl and stay in position for Daddy so you don't have to have extra strokes"

"Yes, Sir" the girl said, her voice catching as she cried.

The cane whistled through the air and burned across her upraised bottom and she cried out. Her Daddy gave her twenty strokes with the cane across her bottom and the tops of her thighs. She was crying hard when he finished, her bottom and thights lined with welts. Her Daddy left her in position, her nighty pooled around her shoulders. Daddy stroked her hair and her bare back. He let her catch her breath, caressing the hot skin on her bottom, tracing the welts across her buttocks.

The second set of twenty strokes seemed to hurt even more and the girl was sobbing and promising to be a good girl as her Daddy caned her. Although the caning hurt lots and lots, she no longer felt bad about what she had done. She knew that her Daddy loved her and that she was getting the spanking she deserved.

A hard caning and a sore bottom made the girl very conscious of not doing anything that would result in "extras", so she did not get up until Daddy told her to. She watched as Daddy put away the cane and got the paddle and the bath brush. The paddle was sort of like a ping-pong paddle but thicker and made out of heavy wood called "purpleheart". She had gotten it specially made for Daddy to show that she would always be his good girl.

"Take off your nighty, honey", Daddy told her before putting the naked girl over his knee. Daddy started spanking her with the paddle, alternating cheeks, with a quick one-two beat, then a pause, as she cried. The paddle on her sore welted buttocks hurt so much and she promised herself that she would never, ever be a bad girl again. Finally when Daddy had given her twenty strokes on each cheek he stopped to let her catch her breath, caressing her bottom. His hand felt so good after the hard spanking.

"Almost over honey" Daddy told her. "I'm going to spank you with the bath brush. It's going to hurt a lot, but then it will all be over and you won't have to feel bad about being a naughty girl". The girl hated the mean old bath brush because it hurt so much. Once, after sobbing as the cruel brush punished her crimson bottom she had thought of arranging an accident for the brush, breaking its handle or seeing to it that it got lost. But she knew that she was very bad at keeping secrets from Daddy and that the demise of the brush would lead to questions about its fate, a hard spanking and an order to the Vermont Country Store for another bath brush.

As Daddy promised, the paddling with the bath brush hurt a lot. The girl no longer made little kicks with her feet but lay limp over Daddy's lap, sobbing as he spanked her with the bath brush, first on one buttock then the other. Finally when the mean old brush had smacked her bottom twenty times on each side her spanking was over. Daddy took the sobbing girl in his arms and held her. He petted her and told her he loved her and that she was a good girl until she stopped crying. That night she went to bed with a very sore bottom but a light heart knowing that Daddy loved her and that she was a good girl again.

The girl and her Daddy lived happily ever after. Her Daddy never did listen to those nice psychologists and continued to believe that the best way to deal with a naughty girl was to spank her on her bare bottom. So he continued to give his girl bare bottom spanking when ever she needed them (which turned out to be often) and they lived happily ever after.

Official Blog Post (http://savannanicoleofficial.com/2013/07/daddy-and-his-girl/)