PDA

View Full Version : My Date with Matthew

Coltsboy13
07-24-2013, 09:08 AM
It was finally the first day of school. I had been ready to go back for a few weeks. Summer was getting boring and I wanted to see my friends again. More importantly, I wasn’t exposed to hot guys everyday at home. After three long classes, it was finally time for my favorite part of the day: lunch. I was sitting with my friends when I noticed someone familiar. It was Matthew, who was a year younger than me. Although he was a really late bloomer, I had had always thought he was really cute. I had a huge crush on him. I never talked to him before and I doubt he knew me, but as it looked like most of the tables were full, I asked him if he wanted to sit with us. To my pleasure he said yes. I introduced myself, along with everyone else at the table.
“I’m Matthew,” he said. I wanted to tell him that I already knew that. I wanted to tell him how attracted to him I was and that I would purposely take the long way to my classes just so I could pass him on the way. The bell rang, but I somehow gathered enough courage to ask him for his phone number.
“We should hang out sometime,” I suggested, “and you should sit with us at lunch tomorrow”
“Cool, I will,” He said while giving me his number. Sitting with him at lunch everyday was great. He was smaller than all of us and looked younger than a freshman in high school. His arms and legs looked smooth, and I constantly found myself wondering if he had pubic hair. I really hoped that he didn’t. Sure, a guy can shave down there, but it can never truly be as smooth as it was before he got pubic hair. I was probably a foot taller than he was. After about two weeks, I decided it was a good time to text him.
“What are you doing this weekend?” I asked him
“Nothing. Why?”
“Do you wanna do something?”
Like what?” He replied.
“Like a date.” I don’t know what overcame me and convinced me it was a good idea to ask him this. As soon as I sent it, I regretted it.
“Oh. Well, I kinda like girls,” he told me.
I decided since the cat was out of the bag, I wasn’t gonna give up easily. “I know,” I told him, “but just let me take you out. I really like you.”
“I guess it can’t hurt anything,” he said. I couldn’t believe that he agreed to this.
“I’ll pick you up at your house at 7.”
I got to his house and we went to a nice restaurant. During dinner, I asked him if his parents knew that he was on a date with a guy.
“They’re visiting my grandparents and won’t be home until Monday,” he said. He put both of his feet around one of mine. “I’m glad I let you convince me to come here.”
A couple of minutes into the drive home, I put my hand on his. He looked at me and smiled. He had the most beautiful smile. My hand was bigger than his. I thought it was really cute that he was so small. We got to his house and I walked him to his door. I put my arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. His cheek was soft against my lips and turned slightly rosy when I kissed it. He showed his beautiful smile again.
“That was so much fun. You can come in if you want to.” It was my turn to smile. He took my hand and led me inside. He led me all the way up to his room and lay on his bed, pulling me down with him. We were so excited and nervous that we weren’t even all the way on the bed. His butt was on the edge and his legs were off of it. One of his arms was on my back and the other was around my neck. He pulled me closer and our lips met. His lips were soft and moist. I put my hands on his sides and pushed his shirt up his small body and took it off. He was just wearing jeans. He pulled my shirt off of me and our warm bodies were against each other. I took off my pants and underwear so I was naked. I moved down his body while kissing it and unbuttoned his jeans. I unzipped them and pulled them down, exposing his whitey tighties. Boys in nothing but whitey tighties really turn me on. I pulled off his underwear and he was naked. It was better than I imagined. His penis was a little longer than 4 inches. Just like I hoped, he had no hair down there. I kissed above his penis where the hair would be and somehow it was even softer than the rest of his body was. I ran by hand slowly up his thigh and kissed his balls. I took his penis in my mouth and started slowly bobbing my head up and down. His hand was stroking my hair while I did this. I started going a little bit faster and after a minute or two he shivered and came in my mouth. It tasted amazing. Some got above his penis and on his stomach. I licked him clean and swallowed it all.
“Let’s try anal. I want you inside of me,” he suggested.
“Okay, but I don’t want to hurt you. I want it to feel good.” I lay down on the bed and he got on top of me. He straddled me. Because he was short, his butt was where my stomach was. I rubbed his butt and ran my finger up and down his crack. There was lotion by the bed, so I put some on my finger and inserted it into his butt hole. It was tight.
“I need to loosen it up first.” He was starting to relax and loosen up a bit, so I put two fingers in and started sliding them in and out. His butt hole was warm and I couldn’t wait to get my penis in there. I couldn’t wait much longer. “I think you’re ready,” I told him. He got off of me and got on his hands and knees. I got behind him and lotioned him up one more time. I put my hands on his butt and slowly started to slide my 6 inch penis into him. I finally got it in all the way and he shivered a little bit.
“OHHH, it feels so good!” He moaned. I was sliding it in and out of him. I could tell that he liked it, because after every couple seconds he would let out a moan. His moan was higher pitched than his voice. His butt hole felt great and it was easy to slide in and out. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I came inside of him and kept sliding in and out until there was no more cum shooting out of my penis. It was the hardest I had ever came. He lay down on his stomach with me on top of him. I rested my head on his warm back. We were both out of breath. After a couple minutes, I rolled off of him and he lay on top of me with his hands on my chest. I held him in my arms and he kissed my neck. He gave me a long kiss on the lips, looked me in the eyes, and said “I love you.”

davesmistress
07-24-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the new addition

storypost603
07-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Very nice..... Thanks for posting.