PDA

View Full Version : Bridal Shower

groomleader
08-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Part 1

I was excited, it was a glorious June day, sunny and warm, I was getting married in three weeks, and my friends were throwing me a bridal shower. They'd been planning it for quite a while, and it had been like a state secret. No one was giving me any hints, they just told me that it would be a bridal shower like no other, then giving me a cryptic smile. My natural curiosity was aroused, and I was very eager to see what they had cooked up for me.

It was being held at my best friend Missy Woodrow's house. Well, more than a house, it was a mansion. Melissa (or, as her friends were encouraged to call her, Missy) had inherited the mansion, plus her parent's sizable estate, when her parents were killed in a plane crash 3 years ago. Missy was determined to live life, enjoy it, as she had seen, you never knew when you number was up.

Missy and I had grown up together, we had met when we were both 6 years old, and 14 years later, we were still best friends. Missy had been eager to have the shower at her place, so, at 1 PM, I rang the doorbell, and was ushered into the mansion by her butler. I'd seen the inside many times, no doubt Missy needed a small army of people to keep it in good running order, I joked that I'd feel like I'd be agoraphobic, living in so much space. Missy, her eyes bright, greeted me in the library.

"Syndie, great, now that you are here we can get the party started! James, we'll be out on the patio, see to it that we are not disturbed" Missy said.

"Very good, Ms. Woodrow" James replied, in a cultured, respectful tone.

We stepped out through the patio doors, and I noticed that the windows looking out on the patio had thick, heavy blinds covering them up. I wondered idly about that, then I was surrounded by the guests, there were 20 in all, 18 friends, and the mother of the groom, Donna Selton, and my Mom, Lisa. We were all talking and chattering, as we drifted over towards the pool.

"Okay everybody, time to give Syndie her shower!" Missy exclaimed.

I suddenly felt myself surrounded, and my god, I felt several sets of eager hands working to remove my clothing. I felt the buttons of my blouse being undone, other hands were unzipping my skirt. My now open blouse was slipped over my shoulders, deft fingers unhooked my bra, and I felt my tits swing free as it was tossed aside. My skirt fell to puddle around my feet, and a set of hands swiftly slid my panties down. I realized that I was now totally naked, and I felt a rumbling of disquiet down in my belly. Being totally nude amongst 20 women who were still clothed was a situation I'd never been in before, and I did my best not to let that small worm of worriness grow. My fears were allayed somewhat, when all the 20 women started to strip, not just to bikinis, oh no, they all got themselves as bare ass naked as I was.

I gazed around in amazement, I'd never seen so much nudity on display ever. I looked at my Mom, and my fiance's Mom Donna, at 43 and 45 years old, they may be the oldest women in the group, but their bodies were in fine shape. My Mom had a flat stomach, tight, firm ass, orange sized breasts with hard, perky nipples, and had the same blonde hair and green eyes that I had. My fiance's Mom Donna, had a more voluptuous shape, wider hips, with a wickedly sexy curve, a slight tummy swell, and big, luscious breasts, with big dark rose colored nipples. Having been born in Italy, her skin tone was more olive, with hair as black as a raven's wing and rich, dark eyes. I was somewhat surprised to see that their pubic mounds were bare and smooth, I was even more surprised to see them sporting what looked like new tattoos just below their navels, reaching down to where their pubic hairlines would begin. I couldn't make them out too well, I'd be eager for a closer look. I had gotten my regular Brazilian just yesterday, I was waxed bare and smooth, my fiance loves the bare pussy look, and I love the way it feels to be bare and smooth. I detested pubic hair, and was determined to never let it take over my pussy. Realizing I'd been gazing at Mom and my Mom-in-law while feeling a sexual rush pulse through my pussy, my face felt flushed and hot. I moved my gaze around, taking in all the sexy shapes of my friends, a smorgasbord of body shapes. Wide hipped Rubenesque beauties, slender and lithe bodies, and everything in between was on display. I felt that I stacked up pretty nicely, my ass was a nice heart shape, my breasts were a very firm 36C, and my fiance could never get enough of me. Just casually walking around his apartment nude could get him going every time.

I realized that my nipples were stiff and hard, I felt my pussy starting to squirm, my god, I was so turned on. It was helped along by the hot, lustful gazes of my friends that were directed at me. This was a revelation to me, the most I'd ever done was have a few make out sessions with a girlfriend in high school. We never got beyond feeling up each others tits, I think we were both scared too go any further. The idea of liking a girl in that way didn't seem right. Now, the idea that I could be turned on like this was something new to me.

Missy said softly, "Time for your shower, Syndie."

She took my hand, and led me towards the pool. It was a big pool, olympic sized, and at one end, a smooth wall led up to a second deck. Missy smiled, flipped a switch, and a waterfall started on the second deck, pouring down water like a giant shower. The water splashed down on a deck style projection, and drained right into the pool. Missy smiled, and led the way in to an area where we were standing right behind the falling water. She then gently urged me onwards.

"There you go baby, stand under the waterfall, and get a great shower" she said softly.

I stepped towards the spray, noticing the no slip tile floor underneath the falling water. I stepped into the flow, and reveled in the feeling of that warm water cascading down my body. The feel of that water sliding down my nude body amplified the pulse of heat that was in my pussy, I was getting more turned on by the minute. Everyone was gathered around the pool, watching as my naked body was caressed by the falling water. My Mom was coming towards the waterfall, carrying a plastic pool chair. My fiance's Mom Donna joined her, and they joined me under the spray. They set down the chair, and had me sit in it. I was now just in front of the falling water, feeling the warm mist of it covering our bodies. Then My Mom and my fiance's Mom gently grabbed me behind each knee, lifting my legs up and apart. I could see this position was putting my pussy on display, parting it, and I could feel my lust climb higher.

"Okay Missy, as the hostess, you get the first taste" my Mom said.

I watched, my pussy starting to pulse, as Missy grinned at me. Oh my god, I was so hot, my best friend was about to lick me for the first time, my cunt was so hot and so horny, I needed some relief.

Missy cooed huskily, "Uhmm, oh yes baby, so nice, so smooth and bare. I adore pussies bare and smooth, just like yours. I'm gonna love licking Syndie's pretty pussy."

She knelt down, I saw her licking her lips, then I felt the exquisite fire of pleasure as I felt her mouth at me, her tongue zipping out, and licking at my lips. Oh my god, yes, that felt spectacular. I looked down, saw her head of long red hair going at me. I cradled her head in my hands, stroking at her hair, and told her how good it felt.

I gasped out, "Oh fuck, oh my god that feels so fucking good, lick me Missy, my cunt's burning, lick me baby!"

Missy was spurred on, knowing that I liked it, and she went at my churning box with a force, her tongue digging deep, licking all the juices my cunt was churning with, then she spread my lips apart with her fingers, and slid her tongue up, up, and swiped it over my clit, repeating the exciting slide of her tongue again and again. My clit was rock hard, bright pink and sticking out, eager for more.

Missy cooed, "Oh yes, so eager, your nice stiff clit is so ready. Time for you to cum baby, feel what my mouth does to your beautiful clit, and cum like crazy baby!"

I felt her mouth surround me, my throbbing clit encased in a hot, wet heaven of sucking and tongue lashing, and I felt the rush race at me. I grabbed her head and pulled her tightly against my pussy, eager to maximize the contact, and I felt the all encompassing wave of orgasm grab me. I let out a shriek of pleasure, I could feel my juices pouring, flooding Missy's cute face as I grunted, growled and squealed my pleasure, my body shaking and jerking wildly. I kept her face tightly against my spasming pussy until my orgasm had spent its force inside me.

I looked around, and saw the line up of my guests, and as Bonnie Longbow took her place between my spread legs, and eagerly began licking at me, I realized they were all lined up to lick my pussy. Oh my god I was going to be licked to ecstasy over and over. Bonnie's expert oral ministrations on me took my mind back to focus on how well my pussy was being licked, and I cuddled her head to my pussy, stroking at her short blonde hair as she went at my throbbing pussy. I was being turned into a hot and horny cunt, whose purpose was to cum, and cum, just fucking cum all over the place! I grinned, I could do that, and I felt another rush as Bonnie's slid two fingers up me, hitting my G spot and bringing me to a noisy, gushing release. My howl of pleasure filled the air, and I looked down, feeling my cunt pulse crazily, gushing my girl cum all over Bonnie's eager face.

I growled with pleasure as Carlene McCallum then took her place between my thighs, and again I was being licked to ecstasy. The afternoon became a blur of pleasure, as my friends all took a turn at me, licking me to orgasm after orgasm, my churning cunt cumming over and over, fuck, I'd never cum so much, in so short a time.

I felt my fiance's Mom Donna, release her hold on my knee, and Missy took hold of it. I watched, in a haze of lust as my fiance's Mom took her place between my thighs. Donna ran her nose all over my pubic region, swirling her tongue around my smooth, hairless mound. She gently spread apart my inner lips, her nose sniffing at me.

"You smell lovely", she whispered, "I can't wait to taste you."

I was so wet, I could see my juices bubbling up, my cunt aching for more attention. Donna lowered her face, and I felt her tongue reach out and make contact. Being so wet, I barely felt the first soft caresses of her tongue. As her tongue started to swab more forcefully at me, my moans of delight urged her on, and soon she was driving her tongue deep into my hole, wrapping her tongue around my clit, and tugging on it. Finally, she brought her fingers into play, and brought all her talents to bear on my aching pussy. Donna was no novice at lesbian loving, she took me up and over quickly, I cried out, cumming hard around her fingers, gushing juices out for her tongue to lick up. She stood up, grinning at me. Here was this beautiful woman, my future mother-in-law, her lips and chin covered with my juices.

I felt my Mom release my leg, Donna took hold of it, and I felt a rush as my Mom whispered, "Now it's my turn."

My mind churned, the idea of my Mom going down on me. Incest, it sounded so nasty, so depraved, and the perverse thrill of it made me more than eager, I could feel my cunt aching for the touch of Mom's tongue. I could see my Mom grinning at me, and she knelt, and took position.

"Ummmm, my sexy daughter has such a pretty, sexy pussy, and I'm gonna lick you baby, I want you to squirt all over my face!" my Mom cooed huskily.

Her head moved forward, kissing all over my pubic triangle, I moaned from the exciting sizzles, and her tongue slid out, and glided up and down my bare, slick pussy lips. She eagerly plastered her face against my pussy, her tongue slid inside, licking up my juices, as her fingers gently spread apart my tender folds. Ohh god, the feeling was so fucking nasty, perverted, and so fucking enjoyable, I just let it go, and let my Mom have her way with me.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, lick my pussy Momma, lick me until I squirt, I wanna plaster your face with my girl cum!" I growled.

My Mom was spurred on, and oh boy, she was no novice at pussy licking either. Her lips and tongue were hot, sure, and knew just where to lick me, bringing constant moans and growls of pleasure. My Mom kept at me, nibbling gently, tasting me, making hot, delicious love to me with her mouth. My clit was twitching, hard, erect and straining for Momma. She drew my twitching bud gently into her mouth, and I was now panting with desire, as her tongue went to work on my throbbing clit. I was feeling the rush of another oncoming orgasm, she shoved two fingers deep, and started to polish my G spot. Oh fuck, that did it, and I let out a full throated shriek of pleasure, I felt like I was being eaten alive as I exploded. I humped up at my Momma's mouth, my pussy started to squirt, gushing my juices, and my Mom got a face full of my girl cum as I howled and thrashed wildly as my whole body convulsed in ecstasy. Momma kept her mouth tightly against my pussy, not letting me go until the last pulse of orgasm had spent its force.

My legs were gently lowered, and the chair was lifted backwards, and I was back under my bridal shower.

Missy whispered to me, "Enjoy baby, that was part 1, now, wait'll you see what part 2 of your bridal shower entails!"

ktulu01
08-09-2013, 07:46 AM
Fun read can't wait to find out what happens next!

groomleader
08-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the comment ktulu01, working on part 2 right now.

groomleader
08-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Part 2

"You stay under your shower for a few minutes baby, we've got a few things to set up, then part 2 will be ready" Missy cooed in my ear.

I nodded, smiling, and felt Missy's mouth press tightly against me, I opened my eyes, looked into hers, and I felt my lips warming against hers, I could feel myself melting against her soft, wet lips, and her tongue slipped inside my mouth. Oh my god, that felt so hot, I love passionate kisses, and was discovering that it wasn't really the gender that mattered, it was the person. Ever since we were 15, I'd felt exciting tingles when I'd thought about kissing Missy, although I was way too scared to act on them. What if I'd exploded our friendship, that would hurt so much. Now free to act on what I'd felt for the last 5 years, I eagerly returned the kiss, a long, passionate press of lips and tongues. I could feel warm pulses of pleasure coursing through me as our lips shared the passion we felt. When Missy broke the kiss, I could feel my face flushed with excitement, my nipples stiff, erect, and achy, and my pussy pulsing warmly. Judging by Missy's flushed face, I could tell that she felt the same way.

Missy stepped out from under the shower, and I closed my eyes and turned my face up to the streaming water, reveling in the feel. I felt like all my tensions, all my inhibitions, all the crap of the outside world, was draining away. The idea of spreading my legs, and having 20 horny ladies dining on my pussy still gave my pussy a pleasant sense of warmth. Even just a few years ago, the idea would have struck me as being perverted and deviant. I smiled, I was glad that they had stripped me, not just of my clothes, but also my inhibitions, and shown me how unperverted it was.

I was drifting, and I suddenly heard Missy whisper, "Ok Syndie, take my hand and follow me."

I stepped out from under the shower, and saw that the patio area had been covered with large inflatable air mattresses. She led me along, everyone following, to a large wooden chest. She turned to me, smiling.

"This is what I call Missy's Toy Box" and as she swung up the lid, and I looked inside, she giggled "with lots of toys for our boxes!"

Missy wasn't kidding, I gazed down at all the toys of pleasure. Vibrators of all shapes, sizes, and colors, big, long double headed dildos, those looked like real pussy stuffers, smaller dildos with harnesses, everyone was gathered around, and Missy grinned at our expressions.

"Before Syndie becomes an old married lady, she needs to let go, and enjoy a last fling before the ring gets put through her nose!" Missy said.

She may have sounded like she was kidding, but I saw the look in her eyes, and caught the undertone of what she was really feeling. She had said that there was no way she was getting married, she couldn't stand the idea of becoming some man's wife, it made her feel ill to be labeled as some man's anything.

Missy continued, "And what better way, than an all girl orgy?"

I watched as hands reached in, choosing toys. I noticed my Mom and my fiance's Mom taking strap on dildos, my Mom had a black 10 incher, shaped just like a real cock, while my fiance's Mom Donna had one just like it, except it was a baby pink color. My Mom took Bonnie Longbow by the arm, and led her to an air mattress. I felt my arm being taken, and Missy was smiling at me as she took me to the air mattresses. We were right next to my Mom and Bonnie, and my Mom was laying back, and Bonnie was squatting over her face, urging my Mom on.

"Ummm, oh yeah, lick my pussy Lisa, make me cum, make my cunt squirt, make me cum all over your face!"

I watched the exciting spectacle of my Mom gripping Bonnie's hips, and pulling her down tight against her face. Bonnie let out a squeal of pleasure as my Mom hit her hot center. I was tingling with lust, but also a bit scared. I wanted to lick Missy, just like she'd licked me, but I'd never licked a pussy before, and Missy was going to be my first. Oh god, I hoped I wouldn't be a dud at this.

Missy knew me, after 14 years, she knew what I was thinking, as she whispered, "I'm gonna be your first one, right?" At my nod, she smiled and said, "Don't worry Syndie baby, you'll be great. And, it's an honor to know that my pussy will be the first one you licked, I'm claiming a virginity of yours! Ok baby, are you ready?"

I nodded, my heart thumping, and she told me to lay back. She put a pillow behind my head, she swung her leg over my head, and then her pussy was inches away from my face. Oh god, the view was incredible. She had shaved herself clean all around her opening, and her hot crimson love flesh hovered over me, I was gazing up at Missy's beautiful sex, almost hypnotized at that hot pink opening all shiny and wet with her juices. The erotic scene just made my pussy surge with heat. I could feel the warmth radiating from between her legs against my face, and the scent of her in heat almost made me dizzy with desire. Her neatly trimmed triangle of red pubic hair above her opening was glistening with drops of her juices, and I could feel drops starting to patter my face, she was dripping with desire.

"Umm, oh yes, yes, you're so sexy baby, and I've been eager for you to lick me. You've made me so hot and juicy, my pretty pussy needs your tongue. Do you think my pussy is pretty baby?" Missy whispered.

"Oh Missy, it's beautiful, your pretty pussy is like a work of art sweetheart" I cooed, my voice thick with desire.

Missy crooned, "It's all for you baby, lick me however you like, take your time, and enjoy your first time licking pussy, you'll love it!"

I was fired up to the max, I couldn't wait to taste that sexy, beautiful pussy. I looped my arms over her hips, and pulled her down against my mouth. I could see her eyes wide with desire, looking down at me as felt my tongue reaching out, shyly, and then the soft, sizzling feel of my tongue stroking gently at the folds of her pussy. Missy let out a moan of pleasure, and I was wildly turned on by the hot, erotic taste of her juices. I started to eagerly lap up the dripping juices, they tasted too good to not do so. I let my tongue roam, licking more forcefully along Missy's luscious pink inner lips. One taste was all it had taken, once I'd gotten a taste of Missy's peppery, musky juices, hell and wild horses wouldn't have stopped me. I pulled her pussy tightly against my mouth, and I went to work.

"Oh yeah, feels so good baby, ummm, oh yes, lick me baby, make me cum, I'll give your sweet face a special bridal shower when I come all over your face!" Missy growled huskily.

With encouragement like that, I was eager to make Missy cum. My tongue started dipping deep into Missy's fiery center, licking up all the peppery, musky juices flowing out, oh, she was so wet, so delicious. I may have been new to the game of licking pussy, but I felt I made up for it with enthusiasm. With Missy encouraging me on, I licked her furiously for a few minutes, then Missy lifted her cunt from my mouth and moved up to position her pink, hard clit directly over my lips.

"Now, lick my clit baby, my hard pink clit is eager for your tongue, lick my orgasm button, and make me cum baby."

I surrounded her with my mouth, my waiting tongue started to swipe at it, and I heard Missy's squeal of joy. I heard a shriek of pleasure from right next to us, and I slid my eyes over, to see Bonnie bucking wildly on my Mom's mouth, and the splatters of girl cum gushing all over my Mom's face. Bonnie quickly moved back, nudged herself against the dildo and slammed down, letting out squeals and grunts of pleasure as she took in the entire 10 inches in one thrust.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes, fuck me fuck me!" Bonnie growled.

Missy's hands caressing my head brought me back to the here and now, and she whispered, "Oh yes baby, so good, so good, gonna cum baby, oh yes, gonna cum, yes, yes oh YES!"

She let out a loud moan of pleasure, and then I felt the release. My face got the bridal shower she was promising me, as I felt her girl cum start to jet, thick, hot streams spraying all over my face, oh yeah, it felt so fucking sexy to get such a wet, juicy facial.

Right next to me I heard the howls of orgasm as Bonnie rammed herself to another pussy squeezing climax. Oh my pussy was burning up, Missy slid off my face, and I saw my fiance's Mom Donna standing over me, smiling, that 10 inches of baby pink strap-on pleasure so ready for me. I spread my legs wide, and I felt Donna take position, and nudge her dildo against me.

Missy was ready for more, and my Mom wanted a go at her, now that she had cum all over my face.

"Ok baby, on your hands and knees!" my Mom growled.

Missy eagerly took position, and my Mom got behind her.

"Ok Missy, I want you to ride my cock, doggy style!"

My fiance's Mom seemed to be watching my Mom and Missy, then my Mom looked at her, smiling, and then, as my Mom nudged her dildo against Missy's up-thrust pussy, and slid it in, in one smooth stroke, Donna did the same to me at the same time, in one smooth push, my pussy was stuffed. Ummm, my fiance had a seven inch cock, but the feel of that ten inches splitting open my pink walls was a whole new world. I let out a cry of pleasure, and Missy growled, and urged my Mom on.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Lisa, ram my cunt with that big fucker, let me have it!" Missy cooed.

"Feels so good, fuck me Donna, fuck me good!" I growled.

Donna smiled down at me, and started a rhythm, the feel of my tight pink walls getting split open by the hard thrust of that big pussy splitter, ummm, it was pleasure and then some, and I was getting a fantastic fuck. I looked over, saw Missy's face a study in bliss, as my Mom gripped Missy's hips tightly, pumping her pussy from behind. My Mom saw me watching, and growled, "You're next sweetheart, I'm gonna fuck you so good baby!"

That send a shot of lust through me, the idea that my own Mom was going to fuck me! I wrapped my legs around Donna's waist, tilting my hips up. I wanted every last bit of that dildo jammed up my cunt, oh fuck, I was in a red haze of lust, and I let Donna know exactly what I wanted.

"Oh yeah, give it to me", I gasped, "Let me have it! I want you to fuck me as long as you can! Give me all you got, Donna! Fuck my cunt, fuck me! I'm an overheated little slut who needs to be fucked hard. Fuck me, fuck my burning cunt! I love to be teased and fucked by your big, hard cock! Let me have it, slam my pussy! Fuck me, fuck my fiery fuckhole, fuck my overheated cunt, fuck my brains out!"

Donna growled, "Oh yeah, such a sexy little bitch, umm, feels so good to fuck my future daughter-in-law. Feel my hard cock fucking you baby, and just cum, cum like crazy!"

I was letting out continual cries and moans, fuck, it was too good, and I could feel it building, then I felt the trembling deep down, and I knew I was gonna cum, oh fuck, I was gonna cum like a fucking train.

"Fuck, oh fuck yeah, gonna cum, make me cum Donna!" I cried.

Donna cooed, "Oh yeah, cum for me, cum like a lust filled daughter-in-law, cum like a horny little slut, do it baby, cum all over my cock!"

That did it, and I let out a pleasure filled shriek as I felt the spasms start, my pussy pouring juices around the plunging dildo, exploding in a giant gush of pleasure. Dimly, I could hear Missy letting out shrieks of joy as my Mom pounded her to orgasm. Both Missy and I were wrapped in the grip of climax, it just made me wild, Missy and I exploding at the same time.

I felt Donna withdraw, then she repositioned herself over my face. Um, yeah, those hot pink folds, all shiny and wet with her juices. The lust scent of Donna's crimson center made my pulse pound, and I wanted to see her tattoo. I lifted me eyes up, and studied the design. A long branch with a rose on it, was twined around a branch with a carnation on it. Just above the branches, were the letters L T, written in a cursive, very stylized form. I wondered about what it represented.

I asked, "Donna, what does your tattoo represent?"

She grinned and said, "Well how about you think about it for a while. But for now, my sexy soon to be daughter-in-law, your face needs another bridal shower. Eat me baby, I'm so wet, lick me, and make me cum all over your sweet face!"

She lowered herself down, and I looped my hands over her hips, to bring her into contact. My tongue slid along her lips, and I was rewarded with a gush of juices, umm, oh she was so wet. The sweet, erotic taste fired me up, and I hungrily went for her sweet treat. As I eagerly licked her nectar, and she squirmed above me, a part of my mind marveled at how different the taste of Missy's pussy, as compared with Donna's pussy. I realized I had a lot to learn about the fine art of lesbian love.

Donna was making little noises of passion, and she cooed, "Ummm, finger fuck me baby, ram my pussy, I wanna gush all over your sweet face!"

I placed two fingers against her, and as I went for her stiff, hard clit, I jammed in my fingers as deep as I could. She gave out a growl of pleasure.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me baby, yeah, make me cum!"

I eagerly did so, wanting another facial shower. My fingers slid in and out, fucking her dewy wetness, I could hear a squelchy noise as my fingers were stuffed deep into her soaking center, over and over. Her clit was twitching wildly in my mouth, my tongue lashing at it.

"Fuck, oh fuck yes, gonna do it, yes, yes, fuck, YES!"

Donna's voice rose to a howl, I could feel her pussy tighten down, clamping at my fingers, and I felt the squirts hit my face, oh god, she was a real squirter, and my face was plastered by her cum, jetting all over, giving me another facial bridal shower. I mouthed the flow, loving the erotic taste of her juices all over me.

Donna swung up, and my Mom was standing over me, that 10 inches of black dildo, wet and shiny with Missy's juices smeared all over the shaft, ready to fuck me. I was almost going crazy, the idea that Missy's juices were going to lube up that stiff cock for my cunt, was keeping me red hot. I could see a smile of sheer lust cross my Mom's face.

Donna grinned, and said to my Mom, "Uummm, your sexy daughter is one fine ride, ride your sexy daughter Lisa, you'll love it!"

They joined lips, mouths opening to each other, sharing tongue filled swirls of passion. My Mom broke the kiss, and growled at me, "Ok Baby, now it's my turn!"

groomleader
08-20-2013, 03:13 PM
I was eager to ride, ride like a cowgirl, and I growled, "Lie back Mom, let me ride your stiff cock, I wanna ride you like a cowgirl!"

I was also eager to see my Mom's tattoo, and as she lay back, I got my face in there, kissing her tummy, taking a close look. She had the same design of a rose and a carnation branch twined together, except just above the branches, was a stylized D S, hmm, I wonder what...then it hit me. D S were the initials of my fiance's Mom, Donna Selton...and Donna's tattoo, with the letters L T...Lisa Talbot, my Mom's name. My Mom's favorite flower was the rose, and I knew that Donna's favorite was the carnation. They had known each other for the 13 months, ever since my fiance Donald and I had announced our engagement. Looked like they had gotten to know each other very well. I looked up at my Mom, and her eyes sparkled.

"I'll tell you all about what our tattoos represent when we have more time. Right now, I just want to see you ride, baby, ride your Mom's hard cock, and make yourself cum like crazy!"

I took position, and looking around, I could see the orgy was in full swing. Julia Sweeney was being worked over by Bonnie, Carlene, Donna, and Missy, Missy was lapping away at her creamy center, Donna was eagerly licking at her tight ass, and Bonnie and Carlene were sucking and licking her breasts. Chantel Mortonsen, Victoria Springer, Faye Belmont and Traci Conners joined the group, and the gentle buzz of vibrators filled the air as there were 9 bodies writhing together, hands, mouths, fingers, tongues, and toys of pleasure, a profusion of giving and receiving pleasure, cries and moans of lust filling the air. Others were in one on one combinations, I saw Samantha Blaner and Laurie Jo Fetter on their hands and knees, ass to ass, a stiff 18 inch dildo bonding their cunts together. I could see their sexy asses smack together as they bucked back and forth, grunting with pleasure. Next to them, Aimee Jorner and Angie Sagen were in a tight 69, pumping each other's pussy with their fingers, and then applying their mouths to each other. There was also a 6 girl daisy chain going on, Lauren Whitter, Pam Saunders, Katie Simmons, Maureen Wilson, Brooke Richardson, and Renee Harper were in a closed circle of lust, eager mouths cleaved to hot, dripping wet pussies, oh fuck, it was beyond exciting. Watching this had turned my own cunt into a gushing, burning pit of lust. I grasped the dildo, feeling the juices of Missy's cunt smeared up and down the shaft. The idea that Missy's juices were going to join my juices thrilled me, I eagerly mounted up, and slammed my cunt down, letting out a loud squeal as I felt my cunt get impaled, my pink walls getting the splitting open I love.

"Fuck, oh fuck, it's so hot, fuck!" I howled.

I rode that hard dildo, watching the action and feeling the lust growing rapidly, until my orgasm felt like a beast, ready to pounce.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, oh yes, FUCK YES!"

I let out a howl of pleasure, as I felt my pussy explode, I was almost out of control, my pussy was spasming crazily, juices gushing, I let out a rising shriek as I just roared into another orgasm, oh fuck, I couldn't stop, I was into multi-orgasms, oh my god, one on top of another, my body was hammered with sizzling, non stop pulses of radiating pleasure, I was hyperventilating, ready to pass out, and I yanked myself up and off, and flopped down beside my Mom. My pussy was still having mini shock waves pulse through it, I had to clamp my hand tightly against my pussy to get the sensations to calm down. The world swam back into focus as my breathing started to return to normal. I looked up to see my Mom, looking worried.
"It's ok Mom, I just couldn't stop cumming, everything was just too sexy, and once I started cumming, I couldn't stop." I said softly.

My Mom smiled at me, leaned down and kissed me very softly.

"Would you like to take a break baby?" she asked.

"Just for a few minutes, let me get my breath back, that'd be great Mom." I replied.

"I think I'll go and join the group that Donna is in, I think they can use another hard stiff strap-on to play with!" my Mom giggled.

I drifted for a few minutes, listening to cries of pleasure and joyous sounds of orgasm. I opened my eyes, looked up, and there were Lauren, Pam, Katie, Maureen, Brooke, and Renee, the 6 friends who had been in a daisy chain. They were smiling at me.

Brooke cooed, "Are you ready for more bridal showers Syndie?"

I nodded eagerly, and Brooke took position over my face, her pussy hovering mere inches over my mouth. She had a well trimmed pubic tuft of chestnut colored hair above her opening, her opening was bare and free of hair, and I discovered that I was quickly starting to like the bare, smooth opening. The scent of her heated tunnel filled my nostrils, ummm, a rich intoxicating scent, I was so eager to lick her.

"Lick my pussy, taste how hot and wet I am for your sexy mouth, lick me baby, lick me until I squirt all over your sweet face" Brooke whispered huskily.

I was happy to do so, seeing that dark pink seam, slightly parted, dewy wet and and syrupy with her juices, drew my mouth like a bee to meadow flowers. Listening to her long moan of pleasure as I licked at that inviting opening spurred me on. I pulled her pussy against my face and went at her ravenously, her juices had a tart taste that made my taste buds tingle. I ran my tongue in as deep as I could, eager to taste her as deep as possible. Her soft cries of pleasure urged me on.

"Oh yes, lick my Syndie baby, oh god, feels so good, so good" Brooke moaned.

As I eagerly did so, I thought, for a novice cunt licker, it sounds like I'm doing pretty good. I grinned, then I went after her clit, that hard, stiff, bulging beauty. I surrounded her, and took her most personal organ between my lips, I quickly shoved in three fingers, stuffing her pussy, and started to finger fuck her wildly.

"Yes, yes, fuck my pussy, fuck me, make me cum all over your face baby!" Brooke growled.

Her breathing was becoming choppy, she started to grunt, and rotate her hips, and I was once again hot for another bridal shower.

"Fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, oh god, yes, yes, YES!"

I felt her pussy clamp at my plunging fingers, then the wet stream hit me, and my face was once again getting a juicy bridal shower, Brooke letting out squeals of pleasure, riding her orgasmic wave, giving my face another wet, juicy facial.

As Brooke pulled herself up, and Lauren settled into position over me, I decided that this was the best bridal shower I could get. The day went on, the orgy went on, and everyone made sure to give my face their special bridal shower. I learned not only how to be the best pussy licker I could, but also how to polish the G spot, and I made sure that everyone gave my face the wettest, juiciest showers I could get. Ummm, the feel of my mouth being surrounded, buried in the heated, gushing pink folds of my friends, my soon to be Mom-in-law Donna, and my Mom, was erotic beyond compare, and after getting my face plastered by everyone, my cunt was eager for more.

Lauren and Renee took me, and on one of the mattresses, I felt their soft, gentle hands cupping my breasts, caressing them gently, tweaking lightly at my stiff, hard nipples. I then crawled up onto Renee, locking lips in a passion filled, lust fueled cling, my tongue swirling with hers. I felt Lauren run her fingers along my pussy, so I knelt down on all fours and let Lauren play with me. She fondled my tight lips gently, pushing every so often against my stiff, erect clit. I could feel my juices dripping, coating her fingers. Then, without notice, she slapped my ass cheek and delved into my cunt. I moaned ecstatically, it was euphoria, pure sexual bliss.

"Oh yeah baby, your cunt is so wet, so hot, so sexy baby," Lauren moaned softly in my ear, finger-fucking me from behind, making my lips shake and nipples stand on end.

My fingers had gently opened Renee's tight lips, the hot pink folds were spread open for my mouth. The sight of that hot, pink, juice filled seam made my mouth water, and I eagerly buried my face into Renee's juicy center, eating her out, nibbling her clit gently, then shoving my tongue into the heated, juice filled vortex. Her growls and moans of rising sexual excitement spurred me on, I was also moaning into her soupy wetness, Lauren's finger fucking was skilful and so decadently hot. I could see Renee's hands rubbing, caressing her belly, sliding over her rib cage, then she clutched her breasts, fingers rubbing circles around her stiff, straining tits. As a trio Lauren, Renee and I rocked back and forth, riding on a wave of sexual glory.

Then, just before reaching our peak, Lauren suddenly took her fingers out and pulled me up. She gave me a grin of pure lust, revealing in her right hand, a hard, thick double dildo, 18 inches long, the color of pink bubblegum.

"I want you and me to ride this big cunt splitter, while you lick Renee's juicy pussy! I'll bet this baby is bigger than your husband to be!" Lauren growled.

The sight of that hard thickness, and the idea of it stretching me open, made my pussy pulse with heat. Renee flashed me a sultry smile and pulled me up onto her lap. I then turned around and lay down so Renee could hover her wet pussy over me and let Lauren get her dildo ready. She waggled it about for a few moments, almost teasing me and giggling a bit.

Just before opening my lips and sliding it in, she cooed, "Get ready baby, we are going to have such a filling ride!"

I let out a moan of pleasure as I felt my pink walls getting split open. I love the feeling of getting my pussy stuffed, it felt so big and hard, stretching me, filling me up. Lauren grinned, holding a small remote control, she flipped a small switch, and I let out a loud growl of pleasure as I felt it vibrating, sending burning tingles of pleasure sizzling through my cunt. I watched the exciting spectacle of Lauren as she adjusted her hips and slid down onto the other end, her moans of pleasure joining mine.

"Oh fuck, yeah, this is gonna be fucking wonderful!" Lauren growled.

"Yeah, oh yeah, take that big cock, ride it, fuck your horny cunts, cum all over that monster cock!" Renee growled huskily to us.

Renee's wet, juicy pussy was still hovering over me. I happily took the implied invitation, pulling her juicy cunt down against my lips, and my mouth went to work on her. I drove my tongue deep, licking at her eagerly, tongue-fucking her wildly.

"Yeah, oh fuck, Syndie you're such a great cunt lapper, lick my cunt baby!" Renee cried.

Lauren, watching the hot spectacle, joined in, "Yeah, do it Syndie, keep licking Renee's sweet, pretty pussy, make her cum all over your face, fuck yeah! Oh fuck, this is such a fucking hot ride, let's ride baby, and cum like crazy all over this big pussy fucker!"

I reached down, rubbing my own swollen clit and taking a dildo with Lauren which shocked my body all over, making me a hot and horny bitch, my cunt becoming red hot. We soon had a hot fucking rhythm going, smacking our cunts together, moaning, all the while whispering words of encouragement into the air. Lauren and I really went at it, ramming our sopping pussies down that hard quivering pleasure stick over and over, taking it hard from every angle, while Renee's pussy dripped her juices into my eager mouth, and all over my face as I licked her furiously. The sound of cries and moans of pleasure, and pussy juice squelching filled the air. Our cunts were hot and horny holes, quivering clits were throbbing, ready to explode.

Renee yelled out "Oh god! Ohhh god Syndie, I'm gonna cum, gonna cum all over your face!"

She howled as she released, and let her load spray all over my face, while at the same time, I felt a huge rush of blood to my cunt, and I went flying over the edge, shrieking with pleasure, Lauren's howl of release joining mine as we came hard all over the dildo, our shrieks of orgasmic completion filled the air, our gushing cunts squirting crazily, splattering the mattress with our steaming pussy juice as we collapsed in a well spent heap.

As I got my bearings back, I saw my Mom in the doggy style, and Missy with the strap on dildo, fucking my Mom furiously right next to us. I could see they had been watching us, and on our other side, Donna was being pleasured by Pam, who was eagerly lapping away at Donna's pussy, Katie, who was moaning with pleasure as she humped hard atop Donna's mouth, while Maureen and Brooke were at her breasts, suckling contentedly at her nipples. Muffled growls of pleasure came from Donna, her mouth working over Katie's steamy pussy.

Right next to them, Julia, Bonnie, Carlene, Chantel, Victoria, Faye, Traci, Samantha, Laurie Jo, Aimee and Angie were in an 11 girl closed daisy chain. Watching the wanton display of lust, eager mouths feasting on dripping wet, pink pussies, made my mouth water, and I could feel my cunt start heating up again, my god, I felt insatiable. All of our lust had been feeding off of each other, watching all of us enjoying such carnal pleasures, no shame, no guilt, just sexual joy, had been as exciting as being pleasured, over and over, creating a chain reaction of unbridled, unrestrained desires. I had been licked and had my face showered in the juices of 20 horny ladies, my very own Mom, and Mom-in-law, had fucked me gloriously, and I'd just had a gut wrenching, pussy creaming orgasm riding a huge double dildo, and I wanted more.

Then, I heard my Mom howl, "Fuck, fuck, fuck me Missy, oh god, gonna cum, yes, yes YES!!"

I watched my Mom tumble into orgasm, god, she looked so sexy in the throes of climax, her body shaking, her face totally alive with bliss.

Howls and squeals of orgasmic pleasure joined, as Donna was licked to a shaking climax, just as Katie let out a shriek and gushed her passion all over Donna's face.

I had to join in the daisy chain, fuck, it looked way too good not to. I crawled over, and said, "Is this a private daisy chain, or can I join the fun?"

Faye broke away for a second, grinned, and said, "The bride-to-be is always welcome! Come bring your sweet pussy right here baby, and you can lick Laurie Jo's pussy, damn, she tastes delicious!"

I happily slid in, my pussy dripping, and I felt Faye's head slide between my thighs, her tongue dipping into my gushing seam. I growled with the pleasure, then quickly applied my mouth to Laurie Jo, oh yeah, she was sweet, juicy and incredibly tasty. Her growls of enjoyment welcomed me, and I was feeling the rising tide of excitement building back up quickly.

I could tell that the chain was expanding, and soon we had everyone in the chain, licking crazily, and one by one, shrieks, howls and cries of orgasm filled the air, as wet, pink openings were licked to climax, bodies shaking, and my howl of climax joined in, as Faye licked me to a riveting climax, Laurie Jo cumming at the same time, gushing her juices over my face, encouraging my pussy to give Faye a very wet, juicy flood of my cum, which I happily did so.

We flopped down, totally spent. I looked up, saw the night time stars just beginning to twinkle. My god, was it night already? The day had seemed to fly by, a gigantic cornucopia of pleasure. Time had ceased to have any meaning, the day had been devoted to pleasure, and pleasure had overwhelmed any sense of time.

Missy was in the jumble of bodies, breathing hard, getting her breath back after being licked to a shrieking completion. She looked around, grinning, then hopped up.

"Oh god, I'm so hungry! Time to crank up the bar-b-que!"

storypost603
08-22-2013, 03:58 PM
OMG this is so HOT..... thanks for taking the time....

groomleader
08-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Thank you for the comment, there will be more chapters, soon.

groomleader
08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Part 4

Missy rolled a huge bar-b-que out of the pool house, there was a full size refrigerator that held a platter of steaks, and a platter of chicken. She fired up the bar-b-que, and putting on an apron, she smiled at us.

"This is the only thing I'm wearing, I don't want to get burning food splattered on my skin! And when the cooking is done, this comes off!"

Wearing just the apron was a sexy sight, her nude, glorious back side had only the apron strings around her waist, while the front had a peek-a-boo going on with her breasts straining against the top, while her waist and pussy were completely covered.

The night was warm, and remaining totally nude was not a problem, as far as the weather was concerned. Being surrounded by 20 very sexy ladies, as nude as I was, was fun and stimulating. I think everyone needed at least a meal break, we'd been going at it for hours, and my pussy had gotten a workout like it had never had.

We jumped into help, as everyone called out to Missy their choice of steak or chicken, and in the refrigerator we took out the salads and other fixings that had been stored in there earlier. We took out the stack of plates and silverware, and set up a buffet style, so everyone could help themselves. The smell of fresh bar-b-qued beef and chicken wafted through the air, and mine wasn't the only stomach that gave a hungry growl.

My Mom and Donna, with an arm around each others waist, came up to me, and my Mom said, "Come sit with us while we have dinner. I think Missy would like to sit with us also, Donna, let's grab a table for 4."

There were tables around the pool, and they snagged one, and we waited until the food was being served. Ours was the last up, Mom and Donna didn't want to leave Missy out of eating with us, and neither did I, and I had a feeling that I was going to hear something very momentous. My mouth watered as I had a medium T bone steak slid onto my plate, and I went to the buffet table. Ummm, crisp cool cole slaw, garlic bread, potato salad, pickles, sauteed mushrooms and onions, my plate was piled high and we attacked our food like the hungry animals we felt like.

Basking in the glow of a full and well fed belly, Mom told us what was going on.

"I see you've noticed our matching tattoos. They're a little bit more than tattoos, actually. They are to us what you have on your finger, Sydnie. They are our form of engagement rings, Donna and I are engaged!"

My mouth hung open, Donna and my Mom grinned at us. Missy jumped up, clapping excitedly, and rushed over, hugging them tightly and kissing them.

"That is so awesome! Congratulations! Can I tell everybody here?"

At my Mom's smiling nod, Missy called out, "Hey everybody! Donna and Lisa are engaged, come on over and see their form of engagement rings!"

The whole party gathered round, hugging and kissing, congratulating them, checking out their engagement tattoos. I was still somewhat stunned, I just sat there like a waxwork dummy.

"What...when...how?" I managed to finally say.

My Mom said "After we met at your engagement announcement, Donna and I became friends. Seemed like a good idea, if we were going to be in-laws, why not be friends as well. It was also nice to have someone to talk to, since your Dad died 5 years ago, it's been somewhat lonely, I was missing his companionship a lot. "

Donna joined in "And I've been divorced for 10 years, and it was nice to have Lisa to talk to, and do things with, go out for dinner, take in a movie, or just watch a DVD. It didn't take long before my feelings started to change, and I was seeing Lisa as more than a friend."

She paused, and my Mom smiled and said, "Go ahead baby, you can tell her."

Donna blushed, but she went on.

"I've always had a very healthy sex drive, and...my masturbation sessions, which had typically been fantasies about my husband, or some hunky, well built male, changed. All I could fantasize about was Lisa. From going swimming, or at the gym, seeing her naked in the locker rooms, my mind would grab onto that vision, and I'd be fantasizing about what Lisa would taste like, the sounds she'd make in the heat of passion, and how much I'd like to be the one between her legs, licking her wildly, to make those sounds of passion come from her. My orgasms were very explosive, I'd cum like crazy. But, would she be interested in me that way? I'd never had a long term lesbian relationship, I'd had some sexy hook-ups with like minded girlfriends in college, but that was it. I fell in love with my husband just after graduating, and the idea of being with a woman in that way just didn't hold any sway with me. It had been quite a while since I'd been with anyone sexually after my divorce, I was at 5 years and counting since, when I met Lisa."

My Mom took over, "I was starting to think about it too. Not in such concrete terms, but the idea of finding someone to love had changed from my idea of 'some man' to 'some one'. If it was 'some one' of the same gender, the idea didn't shock me, it started to appeal to me. I don't really label myself as a lesbian, I wanted to love the person, not the gender. Until I met Donna though, I was not too keen on the whole idea of getting back into that jungle they call the dating scene. Remember what happened that Saturday night?"

Donna grinned, and said, "This happened 6 months ago. We were at Tommy's nightclub, and we were getting a lot of horny men trying to charm us. Yeah, charm us right out of our panties, so they could get what they wanted, and after that, the old disappearing act. So, we just left and went back home to my house and I was too horny to do much else than want to go to bed, and masturbate."

Lisa said, "It was raining really hard that night, and I don't like driving on dark, wet roads. I asked Donna if I could stay over, and have a sleep over, just like I did in high school, with my girlfriends. I told her it would be great, we could sleep in the same room, talk about the wedding, things like that. I think, even though I didn't want to acknowledge it, there was a little something going on in the back of my mind, to try to get something going. Having seen Donna nude in the locker rooms, and getting my hands and my body close to hers, was something that was starting to gain appeal in my mind."

Donna smiled at the memory, and continued, "So, soon we were in my bedroom, wearing just panties and thin T-Shirts. I didn't want Lisa to have to sleep on a cot, on in a sleeping bag, there was more than enough room in my queen size bed, and we were next to each other, my pussy was tingling like mad. We talked, and our conversation went towards sex, what we liked, what it was like with our husbands. We were talking what sex acts we liked best, I just couldn't take it anymore, my panties were soaking, my pussy practically begging for relief. The darkness emboldened me, and I slipped my hand under the covers, my hand slipped into my panties, and I started to rub, slipping my fingers just inside my wet seam, making a faint squishing sound."

My Mom said, "I heard that right away, and my pussy started to tingle like mad, my nipples stiffened up, and my body started to rev up, hearing Donna stroking her sexy pussy right next to me started my lust roaring. I asked her, 'Donna, are you...?'"

Donna said, huskily, "I replied, 'Yes, oh fuck yes I am...I'm so horny, I need it...go ahead Lisa...stroke your sexy pussy...masturbate with me...you know you want to.' "

My Mom said, "Oh fuck, she was so right. The idea of masturbating with her just about made me crazy. I couldn't stand it, I reached under the covers, and slid my fingers under my panties, fingers searching for the hot, wet center. The squishing sound of my pussy joined Donna's."

Donna said, "I could hear it, and I purred, 'Mmm, yeah, oh yeah, feels so good, does it feel good baby?' "

My Mom said, "Oh yeah, fuck it feels beyond good."

Donna said, "I felt like the moment of truth had come. It took a lot of courage as I reached over, and put my hand on Lisa's thigh. I felt her body freeze up, and I almost thought that I'd really screwed up. I was ready to snatch my hand back, and apologize, say it was the alcohol, when I felt her hand cover mine, then gently start pulling it up her thigh."

My Mom said, "When I felt Donna's hand, I just couldn't take it any longer. Masturbation is fine, for a quick release, but it had been too long. I needed a warm, loving person next to me, making love to me, taking me up to that pinnacle of pleasure, then the breathtaking tumbling into orgasm together. I gently led her hand up, and I brought her fingers against the crotch of my panties, letting her feel the dampness of my desire. I whispered, 'Take me Donna, have your way with me, I need it so much.' "

Donna said, "My heart was hammering so hard I felt like it was going to tear out of my chest. When she placed her hand against her hot, wet core, just that thin bit of nylon between my fingers and her fiery pussy, and said those words, it felt like all the gods were smiling on me. I virtually dived under the covers, and with her wiggling her hips to help me, I stripped off her panties, and I could smell the heated lust, oh god, the fiery scent of Lisa's pussy was making my pussy go crazy. When I slid my tongue along her lips, listening to her drawn out growl of pleasure, I wouldn't have given that away for anything."

My Mom said, "When I felt that, it was like a whole new world of pleasure had been spread out before me. The feel of Donna's tongue, so hot and wet, teasing at my lips, then burrowing inside for more, was beyond spectacular. That made just as hot, horny and eager for her, and we were quickly naked, horny and pleasuring each other's eager pussies. I learned how to do a 69 that night, your Dad was pretty conservative, and it took Donna to show me how much fun that number is!"

They shared a look of total love, I felt a lump in my throat at that, and Donna took up the narrative, "Lisa may have been new to loving another woman, but she was a fast, eager learner. It didn't take long before she had me pinned down to the mattress, coming all over her tongue, tearing howls of sheer ecstasy from me. Oh god, that felt so wonderful. I was happy to give back as good as I got, and I was glad to learn that my pussy licking skills were still sharp, the sound of Lisa shrieking with pleasure as I took her up and over into climax, was like music to my ears. We made love over and over, both of cumming so many times we lost count, until we collapsed in each others arms, totally spent, just as dawn was breaking."

My Mom said, "When I woke up, and looked at Donna's beautiful face, sleeping so peacefully so close to mine, I knew that I had found who I was looking for. But, did she feel the same depth of feeling? The sex was beyond wonderful, but did we share the inner feelings? Not that I was averse to a long term, sexual relationship, mind you!" my Mom finished, with a giggle.

I had finally broken out of the spell of being dazed by it, and I jumped up, and hugged at them tightly, kissing them, and tears of happiness started to flow. I felt the love that flowed between them, the happiness that both of them felt. It took me a while to get myself under control, but they understood, and just held me close.

Brigit Astar
08-23-2013, 04:58 AM
groomleader, I have to be honest and say that I was disappointed at the beginning of this story. The suspension of disbelief is, I think, shattered when you have all the guests including the bride's mother strip the bride of her clothes and then strip themselves. It's just my opinion, but I think this is unbelievable. I'm going to continue reading the story because you are a master of description and dialogue, and you are a pleasure to read (even though you shattered the suspension of disbelief with this story).

groomleader
08-27-2013, 10:53 AM
Part 5

When I had gotten my emotions under control, I wanted to hear more, and they were happy to tell me.

Donna said, "When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Lisa's gorgeous blue eyes gazing into mine. She had a dazzling smile, and any fears I had about whether she would have any morning regrets instantly vanished when she leaned over, and gave me such a loving, good morning kiss. I had been falling for Lisa ever since I met her, I'd been halfway there before last night, and having her that close, making such sweet, wonderful love the night before, her beautiful smiling face beaming at me in the morning, took me all the way there. I didn't want her anywhere but with me, I was totally, completely in love with her. Though I wanted to tell her that, that very second, I held back, I had to plan the perfect time."

My Mom grinned, and said, "I found out how much fun a shared shower can be, being able to soap down my lover's body was another wildly erotic experience. Donna washing me down the same way revved me back up to a hot and horny need, we both had years of sexual tension to work off, and oh did we ever. We spent most of the weekend in bed, sleeping a bit, eating a bit, and making sweet, delicious love, over and over. I hated to have to go back to my house that Sunday night."

Donna joined in, "I decided that it was time. I told Lisa we'd go out Friday night, we'd get dressed up to the nines, and have a night on the town. That Friday, and Lisa, you looked so hot, that tight floor length black dress, with the slit up the side, umm, it went up so high, I could almost see your panties baby, oh that made my pussy twang!"

My Mom giggled, and said, "That was the idea! And speaking of hot, that floor length red dress you were wearing, with the slit up the front, left me hungry for a higher view."

Donna took over, "We went to the BDR Steak house, I had reserved one of their private rooms, and being by ourselves was a treat. We'd turned every male's head when we walked in there, and I knew we would have been the object of hungry stares all through dinner. I was unsure of what would be the best time to pop the question, I didn't want to wait, and I decided to go for it. After the waiter took our order, I reached across the table, and took Lisa's hands. With her eyes gazing into mine, I said, 'Lisa, will you marry me?' and held my breath."

My Mon said, "I was stunned for a second, then I jumped up, pulled her out of her chair, grabbed her and said, 'Yes, yes, yes, oh yes, I'll marry you!' My heart felt like it was beating a hundred times a second, my god, I felt totally wonderful. I realized, when Donna proposed, that this was what I needed, a kind, loving, giving soul to be my wife, my spouse, my lover, my life partner."

Donna said, "I let my breath out in a rush, then the tears of happiness started. Our waiter heard us crying, and rushed back into our room, thinking that something terrible had happened. That started the giggles going, and it took a while before we could speak normally, to tell him that we had just officially become engaged. He was the first one to offer us his congratulations, and we found out that he was part of a same sex couple, also."

My Mom said, "The rest of the evening I was in a daze of happiness, it felt so right."

Donna said, "It did, and still does, feel so right. I never want to be without Lisa, she completes me, more than anyone else ever has. That week, we went to my friend Paul, he does the best tattoo work ever, and told him what we wanted. He was happy to oblige, and we used our favorite flowers, wrapped around each other, and the initials of each other, to symbolize our engagement. He made sure that the placement was correct, just above the hairlines of our pubic regions, and after that, we went to the salon, and got ourselves waxed, for the first time ever. And oh my, I never realized how sensitive it is right after waxing. I had a pair of silk panties on, and the way they were rubbing against me right after we left the salon, had my pussy crying out with need. We were way too horny to drive all the way home, 5 minutes later, we parked the car on an old, abandoned lane overlooking the river, and we went at each other in the back seat like two horny teenagers! God that was so much fun!"

My Mom and Donna both laughed, and my Mom said, "I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that felt that way. Oh god, the way my panties rubbed against me, it felt like tiny electric sparks were hitting my clit, and I was dripping when we got down to it, I can think of it, and it still makes me wet!"

My mind, determined to play devil's advocate, said, "You are in love, going to get married, and you join in an orgy? Isn't that against what your commitment to each other stands for?"

My Mom laughed, and said, "Oh really Syndie, don't be an old fogey, get with the times!" I gaped at her as she continued, "Just because we're engaged, we can't have fun? Our love is strong and secure enough that we can share sexual pleasure with others, we allow ourselves that latitude. We aren't sneaking around behind each others backs, sleeping with anonymous lovers. We are enjoying sexual pleasures, not only with each other, and I only do it when Donna is with me, the same way that Donna only does it when I am with her. If anything, it makes our love stronger, I just love Donna more and more. We don't have the green eyed monster of jealousy rearing its ugly head, and we have Missy to thank for the idea she came up with. Tell Syndie about your idea Missy!"

Missy smiled, and she said, "I wanted to give you a bridal shower, but I wanted it to be a bridal shower unlike any other. The pool waterfall was the first part, but the main idea was for your friends to give you their own special shower, we wanted you to get a shower of hot girl cum all over your face baby, at least once from all of us. I started this planning as soon as you were engaged. It was interesting, and enjoyable, to talk to everybody, one at a time, and find out if they were interested in some hot girl on girl loving. Fourteen of your friends agreed immediately, they were more than just bi-curious. Four of your friends were not so sure, but I convinced them."

I asked, "How did you do that?"

Missy grinned as she said, "I took them to bed, one at a time, and kept them there all night, making them eat my pussy, licking and sucking me until they got it right. I then showed them how hot and exciting it was, when I went down on them, to receive as well as to give, and after 4 all night sessions, the last 4 were eager to join the fun. Donna and Lisa were a lucky surprise. I told them what I had planned for you, warning them that it was going to be a sex filled bridal shower, they of course didn't have to go down on the the bride-to-be, or give her a facial shower, and if they wanted to skip it altogether, I'd hold a second, more traditional one the next weekend, so they could attend that one."

My Mom said, "When Donna and I heard what Missy had in mind, we had to keep our poker faces on, to not spill the beans about how we were engaged, and we were more than eager to join in the fun." She gave me a clear, direct gaze, and said softly, "Syndie my sweetheart, it was something that I'd fantasized about, the idea of making sweet love to my darling girl, that I had resigned myself to never having it come true. When Missy broached her ideas with us, I knew I'd have to do it, I had to have you baby."

Missy took up, "I was happily surprised that Donna and Lisa agreed to join the party, I just naturally assumed that they would be just watching the fun. I got a pleasant surprise, when I saw Donna and then your Mom, right in there with us, licking your sweet pussy. Wow, that made me so fucking hot, seeing you Donna, and especially you Lisa, going down on Syndie's smooth, bare pussy! And the way you jumped into the orgy, wow, it was a turn on to see you Lisa, and you, Donna, really giving it to us younger girls. It's not surprising now to find out that you two are more than bi-curious, the way you did everything we did, and more, and having you engaged to each other, what a great shower it's been!"

Donna said, "Yes, we've had to keep it between us. With Syndie's wedding in the works, dropping a bomb like our engagement on our friends and relatives, can you imagine the explosion? We couldn't let your wedding be totally obscured like that Syndie. Once we have you married, after a few months, we can tell the more liberal friends and relatives our happy news. With our state now allowing gay marriage, we can then plan our wedding."

I sat back, still dazed by it all. Less than 12 hours ago, I was expecting a traditional, probably silly, maybe even a bit boring, bridal shower, how wrong I was. I could hear splashes, I turned to see some of the party guests taking to the pool.

Missy stood up, raised her voice, and said, "Ok everybody, listen up."

As silence descended on us, Missy said, "Thanks everybody, you've made this a great bridal shower! When you want to turn in for the night, just head inside, the place has lots of spare bedrooms. And don't forget to take a toy from the toy box, use it on your lover, use it on yourself, than keep it as a memento of a most exciting time. One more thing, make sweet hot love to your lovers before you go to sleep, as much as you want, I want the mansion to rock and roll!"

"Everyone's staying over?" I asked.

Missy replied, "Of course! I've got lots of room, I made clear it when I invited the guests, that they were going to be staying overnight. I want the mansion to be filled with hot, wild, passionate sex."

I saw a couple drift over to the box, selecting a toy of pleasure, then come over to us. Julia Sweeney and Bonnie Longbow stopped by to say good night, I got deep, passion filled, tongue swirling kisses from both Julia and Bonnie. Julia was holding a purple butterfly vibrator, while Bonnie had a rotating rabbit vibrator, and they walked off towards the patio doors, an arm slung around each others waist. The side of their naked backsides made my pussy tingle.

Aimee Jorner, Lauren Whitter and Brooke Richardson got their toys, and I received more tongue swirling kisses of passion as they stopped by to say good night. I watched the three of them head over to the patio doors, looked like there would be more than just some one on one action overnight. My pussy started to twang a bit more noticeably, umm, seeing the naked forms of my friends, the tongue swirling passion, and the image in my mid of my friends, all hot and horny, working over each other's creaming seams, was really getting to me.

Soon, all the guests, except myself, my Mom, Donna and Missy, were off to the bedrooms. All told there had been 3 trios, and 4 couples who were going to be rocking each others worlds tonight.

My Mom said to Donna, "Well baby, shall we find some fun toys for ourselves? The orgy really got me going, and I need more!"

Missy stood up, pulled me to my feet, and put her face inches from mine. I could see the naked desire in her eyes.

"Let me make love to you baby, before the wedding, I need to, please baby. Let's go to my bedroom, and let me give you the love I've wanted to for so long," Missy whispered.

Her expression melted me, so full of hope and desire, so eager to have me, I couldn't say no. Not even my husband-to-be had ever looked at me that powerfully. I wrapped myself around her, and we were kissing wildly, heatedly. My lust wiped away the wedding thoughts, and I was ready to give myself to her.

"Yes, Missy, oh yes, take me, take me to your bed, then have your way with me" I cooed.

I could see my Mom and Donna looking at us, smiling, nodding, then they got up, and went over to the toy box. Missy took my hand and we joined Mom and Donna at the toy box.

Donna grinned, reached in, and said, "Oh this should be a lot of fun!"

Missy giggled, "Oh yeah it looks great. They call it a double delight strap on dildo, and there's another one in here, that I'm planning to use on the guest of honor, very soon!"

They lifted them into view, and I could feel the lust surge. It was a double dildo, purple, both ends curved upwards, each shaft was rippled, and had a head that looked exactly like a real cock head at each end.

Donna's voice had become husky with desire, as she said softly, "Oh my god. This is going to feel so wonderful. The way the cocks are curved upwards, I'll bet it's gonna hit our G spots like crazy. Lisa baby, we'd better put down a bath towel before we start to ride this, I get the feeling our pussies are gonna be gushing like mad!"

My Mom joined in, "Ummm, wearing the dildo harness and feeling it thrust into you...while you do some thrusting of your own...oh my god, my pussy's churning like mad, just thinking about it!

Missy looked at me, her eyes alive with lust, and I could feel my desire ramp up, I was virtually dripping. Oh god, hearing Mom and Donna talk about it had driven my pussy up to a gushing, heated mass, Donna stepped in next to me, and I felt her hand at my pussy, fingers running across my soaking lips.

"Why Syndie, oh my goodness, you are absolutely drenched! Ummm, you and Missy are going to have such a hot, sexy time tonight!"

My Mom giggled, and added, "So are we!"

Donna moved her head in, I threw my arms around her, in a steamy clinch we pressed our lips together, mouths opening, tongues coming out to play, swirling passion. When we broke, my Mom was right there, and I was just too damn horny to care, our lips found each other, and my Mom and I were sharing a full on lover's kiss, full of tongue swirling passion. Missy was given the same passionate kisses that I had received, Donna and my Mom giving us goodnight kisses that were hotter than any we had ever had.

Donna said, "Goodnight sweethearts, have lots of fun!" Turning to my Mom, she said, "Let's go baby, let's go and help rock the mansion a bit more!"

They trotted over to the patio doors, and I was as eager to be taken to bed as Missy was to take me.

I looked at Missy, at the naked desire in her eyes, I realized that my own naked desire for her was clear as crystal, and whispered, "Take me to your bedroom baby."

groomleader
09-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Part 6

Missy led me inside, and up the long, curving staircase. I could hear muffled sounds of pleasure from behind closed doors.

Missy smiled as she said, "It sounds like our guests are enjoying their bed time."

A few doors down, I saw Victoria Springer and Faye Belmont knocking on one of the doors. As we drew aside them, we all smiled at each other, and the door opened to reveal Katie Simmons and Maureen Wilson.

Victoria and Faye entered, and Katie looked out at us, smiled, and said, "If you want to come and join us, please do. Just knock on the door, and we'll be eager for you!"

I saw Victoria and Faye falling to the bed, with Maureen between them, as Katie closed the door, eager to join the fun.

Seeing that sent warm tingles up and down my pussy. Having Missy's hand holding mine made my skin tingle. Oh god, this was pleasure like I'd never had before. Then my mind roughly intruded, I was supposed to be getting married in 3 weeks! One man, one sex partner for the rest of my life? I was only 20, what the hell was I thinking?

We crossed the threshold to her room, she closed the door behind us, and pulled me close, she looked deep into my eyes, seeing the sudden turmoil.

"Don't think about it baby", she cooed, "let it go, let yourself go, it's just you and me, right here, right now, and I want to show you how much I've wanted you for so long."

The warm look of love in her eyes made a lump form in my throat, I whispered back, "Show me Missy, show me how much you've wanted me."

She made a soft purr of pleasure, drawing my face to her, then kissing me so gently on the lips. My mind cast away the cares and mental turmoil, I shut it out. Missy deserved all of me, and I was determined to NOT let my mind spoil it.

She pulled back, her eyes sparkling, and purred, "Oh yes, that's the way Syndie, thank you sweetheart, I can see it in your eyes, you're giving yourself to me, oh baby, so sweet, so sweet."

She gently pulled my face forward again, this time her lips came at me, hot, hungry and eager, I felt her lips part, my lips opened instantly, and our tongues came out to play. The feel of her hot, slithery tongue inside my mouth made my blood surge, and I could feel a gush of wetness churning up deep inside me. She pushed me back gently onto her bed. Her mouth was warm, expert, she licked me down the valley between my breasts, then her tongue drew tantalizing designs over my stiff, hard nipples. Hot pulses of pleasure went zapping at my pussy, I was starting to cream like wild. She licked down my belly, then circled her mouth around my pussy, and then she lifted up her head, and smiled at me.

"Oh my god, I just can't wait, I need to fuck you baby" she growled, holding up the double delight strap on dildo, "let's see if this is as much fun as we hope it is! Now, let's see how this baby works."

I looked closely at it, the two 7 inch curving dildos were connected to each other by a base that had the straps go through it. I watched Missy adjusting the straps, then her growl of pleasure as she slipped it on, one of the 7 inch dildos sinking deep inside herself. Making sure the straps were securely buckled around her waist and her thighs, she grinned at me, and the effect was electrifying. A hard 7 inch purple dildo, shaped just like a real cock, with ridges and a large cock head was standing up from Missy's pubic region, fuck, it looked like Missy had just grown a purple cock!

"Lie back baby, let me fuck you" she cooed.

I lay back, oh fuck, I was soaked, I needed to get my horny cunt rammed. Missy got into position, and nudged the dildo against me, with a thrust, I was impaled, both of us letting out growls of pleasure as our horny cunts came together, joined by the toy of pleasure. I pushed my hips against her, sending a thrust of my own on the dildo buried inside. Missy reached out and grabbed me, pulling me into a sitting position, with our legs intertwined like a pair of scissors, our bodies touching, my hips pushed forward, our pussies bound together by the hard shafts curving up into our heated folds. Embracing together tightly, we started fucking each other, using only our hips to propel ourselves. We started out slowly, getting the hang of it, working up a rhythm, our moans of desire started to sound as each end of the dildo was pushed into our burning pussies. Oh god, it felt so good, grinding our hips back and forth, humping at each other in a frenzy. In our heated embrace, breasts pressed tightly against each other, we were joined cunt to cunt. The dildo heads were angled perfectly, and I could feel my G spot getting it, while our clits stood up, rock hard, erect, throbbing and twitching with desire, brushing heatedly against the plunging dildo.

I could feel the massive wave coming at me, and I cried out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking explode, fuck, fuck, OHHH GAAAWWWD!!"

My voice rose up to a full on shriek, and Missy's scream of pleasure joined mine, and my cunt blew apart. My pussy started to squirt like crazy, Missy's pussy joining mine as we were pouring juices like waterfalls, squirting all over each other's pussy, soaking the sheets and each other. My body was shaking in a grip that felt like I was gonna fly apart, I was trying to catch my breath, and gasping for air as Missy clung to me, crying out wordless sounds of pleasure, until our orgasms finally started to ebb, and we flopped down in a wet, sweaty tangled heap, still joined by our dildo holding us together. My ears were ringing, fuck, I'd never felt orgasms like what I had enjoyed since my shower began. My mind started to go in a certain direction, and I slammed the brakes on where it wanted to go. Don't think, I commanded my mind sternly, don't fucking think, shut the fuck up and let me alone, just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Missy giggled, "I think I need to write a fan letter to the makers of this baby!"

I looked at her face, sweaty, her hair tousled, she looked so gorgeous. She reached out to stroke my cheek. She looked into my eyes, and seemed satisfied that my eyes told her that I was letting my body take me.

She hopped out of bed, smiled and said, "We have a standing invitation, would you like to accept it?"

As I nodded, she took our toy, and use some wipes to wipe off our juices.

"Let's take along our friend here, I think he'll be well received!" she grinned.

In a few moments, we were knocking on the room where Katie had invited us. The door swung open, and Katie was there, smiling. The intertwined bodies of Victoria Springer, Faye Belmont, and Maureen Wilson were looking up from the bed, big smiles breaking out as they saw us.

Missy cooed, "Your invitation was too good to pass up, here we are!" She held up the dildo, and said, "And we brought our two headed friend with us!"

Katie gave us a lust filled smile, and said, "Come on in, and join our party!"

She led us over, and we all climbed on the bed, and I was in a pile of writhing bodies. Hands, lips, tongues ran over my body, I was gently pushed down on my back, and I looked down. Victoria was there, I felt her breath on my stomach, kissing her way down from my navel, swirling her tongue over my mound, down through my bare, smooth lips. She gently pushed my legs apart, gazing at my lips, swollen with excitement, kissing gently at them.

Victoria, lifting her head, gazing up at me, cooed "Umm, oh yes Syndie, you have such a beautiful pussy, and I want to lick your sweet pussy, I want you to cream all over my face, baby."

I felt her mouth cover me, and her tongue slipped out to wriggle up and down my lips, drawing a growl of pleasure from me. I looked at Katie and gasped, "Sit on my face, I want to lick your pussy!"

Just before she climbed aboard, I saw Missy, Maureen and Faye forming a triangle of lust, Missy eagerly licking at Maureen, who was licking at Faye's steamy nest, while Faye happily lapped away at Missy's creamy center.

I looked up, saw Katie's clean shaven opening, her mound topped with a trimmed nest of her chestnut colored hair, hovering above me. She slid her fingers down, opening her lips to my gaze, giving me a look at her inner silken rosy pink flesh, her plump, swollen lips and juicy wetness displaying her lust and desire.

"Oh yes, so sexy, such a pretty pussy, lower down baby, let me lick that pretty pussy you have" I cooed huskily.

I was buried in sensuality, my mouth eagerly lapping away at a juicy, delicious pussy, while my own creaming heat was being skilfully licked to climax, it was far too good to make it last, and I quickly crested, letting out a muffled howl as my pussy went, gushing a load of juices for Victoria's happily lapping mouth. I could hear the triangle of lust reaching climax, as one by one, their cries of orgasm filled the air, and that took Katie over, bucking and squealing atop my mouth as her pussy gushed a flood of juices all over my face.

It didn't take me long for us to reform into another combination, I was in a triangle of lust, I felt Missy licking eagerly at my pussy, while my mouth was working over Victoria's tangy center, and Missy was getting licked by Victoria.

Right next to us, Faye was lying back, Katie had our double delight strap on dildo strapped around her, giving Faye's cunt a glorious ride, while Maureen was sitting on Faye's face, cupping her breasts, and stroking at her throbbing nipples as Faye's experienced tongue licked and sucked at the eager heat against her mouth.

Oh god, Missy's mouth felt so good, she knew just how to lick me perfectly, and the combined cries of our lovers just powered me into another gut wrenching climax, I howled into Victoria's juicy pink folds as I felt the pleasing slam of my orgasm blossoming in my pussy, spreading through my body, and Victoria and Missy cried out as they crested, our triangle shaking and moaning in pleasure. We saw the trio of Faye, Katie and Maureen working up to it, and we crawled over, our hands and mouths were touching, kissing, cooing hot, sexy words, eager to share the joy of their orgasm. We were rewarded when shrieks of absolute pleasure filled the room, the three sexy, sleek bodies shaking and trembling as over-heated pussies blew apart, juices gushing, and three sexy bodies reached completion.

The night became a blur, we were beings of lust and pleasure, and after countless orgasms from hot, sexy mouths, and hot, sexy toys, Missy and I stumbled back to her bed at 4 in the morning, and we collapsed, naked and well fucked, into each other's arms, sleep dropping over me like a dark curtain.

groomleader
09-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Part 7

I opened my eyes, blinking sleepily. I felt the soft, warm body curled against me, I smiled as I remembered Missy, how we had collapsed after the most sex filled, crazy day I had ever lived. The bedside clock said 7 AM. I was not normally an early riser, but, I got up, took a quick shower, and took a robe. Wrapping the belt around me, I entered the hallway. All was quiet, and I made my way down to the dining room.

"Syndie sweetheart, how nice, come and join your Mom and me!" Donna's voice greeted me.

My Mom smiled, and said, "Up so early, my goodness! I hope you slept well."

Donna giggled as she added, "And did some other things well!"

I smiled, and replied, "Oh yes, did both very well!"

Donna went into the kitchen, got me a steaming mug of coffee, and I joined them at the dining room table. After a few sips, the caffeine started things going, and my mind started to give me grief again. Three weeks before my wedding, and I'd been in a lesbian orgy. Not only that, I'd enjoyed every second of it, and I was beginning to think that getting married at the age of 20 would be a disaster.

Donna was giving me a look, and she said quietly, "Penny for your thoughts Syndie."

I couldn't hold it in any longer, and I poured out my feelings, 20 years old, and the idea of shackling myself to one person for the rest of my life. How it would probably muzzle a part of me that wanted to take root, and grow.

Donna said, "I think that my son would probably be a traditional type, and would not understand letting you have the freedom to explore your sexuality."

I replied, "Yeah, he hasn't come right out and said it, but the implication is clear. Now I'm wondering if we even have the right kind of love for such a step. Maybe we are just comfortable, love is there, but not that deep kind of love, that would make it last. I'm starting to get panicky, the idea of getting married, needing more than he can give me."

Donna said, "You have to call off the wedding, then."

I was startled, here was the groom's mother, urging me on to do what had started to skitter around in the back of my mind.

Donna continued, "Never let love, or what you think might be love, be the explanation for being strait-jacketed into a stifling relationship. It would be a massive mistake, to rush into something, when you are just discovering the facets of your growing, expanding sexuality."

My Mom said, "Donna's right baby. If you have even the slightest doubt, don't do it. Rushing in blindly, hoping it will all work out, it won't. You have a lot more that a slight doubt, and you need to call it off."

I said, "How did you and Donna know that you were in love enough?"

I could see the look of love pass between them, and my Mom said softly, "Baby, when you feel it, you know it. Being in love isn't a strait-jacket, it's having someone to love, that loves who and what you are, and what you can be. Someone who loves you enough to know that if you expand your boundaries, they will not only support you, they will always be there for you, as you would always be there for them, because you love them so much, you will always want to have that person in your life, who loves you enough to give you that freedom. At the end of the day, after the party, I would no longer feel complete if I didn't have my sweet Donna making my body come alive, taking me into that bliss, then to hold me close in a wonderful afterglow, and make me feel like the most loved person in the world. That's how I know that Donna is the one that I will always love."

Donna's eyes were shining, as she joined in, "That's what it is Syndie. We can throw ourselves into an orgy with a vengeance, just like we did yesterday, and after, when we went to our room, I was trembling all over, I felt like a new bride on her wedding night, knowing that my Lisa was going to give me the love I need so much, my body felt it would all have been for naught without my Lisa there with me, and our lovemaking felt better than ever, having Lisa with me, making such sweet delicious love to me, made me complete. I love how she completes me, every time. That's how I know that she's the one I love with every fiber of my being."

I felt that lump in my throat, oh god, I wanted that, wanted it so much.

Donna took my hand, and said gently, "If you can't feel that, then you have to call off the wedding. Look at me Syndie, look me straight in the eyes, and tell me, do you have that, or do you not?"

The warm look made me melt, I felt the tears start, and in between sobs, I gasped out, "No, no, I don't have that," until the crying overwhelmed my ability to speak.

I felt myself being pulled to my feet, and I was held in a tight, 3 way embrace. My Mom and Donna crooned to me, stroking my head, whispering comfort to me, as I cried out all the poisons that my mind had been churning up. I tapered off, my breath hitching, and finally I was all cried out. I lifted my head, gave them a weak smile, and my Mom gave me a tissue to wipe my eyes with.

"Now, you have your answer, and you know what you need to do" my Mom said gently.

"Well, at least the wedding won't be too expensive to cancel, what with Bonnie Longbow letting us have the ceremony at her lakeside cottage, and then having the reception right here, I know that Missy was going to hire several exclusive chefs for a fabulous dinner. I'd better tell her as soon as she's awake, to deep six the plans" I said.

Donna said, "Ohhh, what if we..."

My Mom jumped in, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Donna giggled, and said, "I'm sure we both are!"

I was wondering for a moment, then it hit me.

"Let's make a slight change to the parties that will be married, let's get married then! With Syndie's wedding no longer a go, we don't have to wait. And Syndie, how would you like to be a bridesmaid? We'll ask Missy is she'd like to be a bridesmaid also, it'll be great!" Donna said, excitedly.

I felt a bolt of happiness, and I was quick to agree. The guests were going to get quite a surprise when they assembled for the ceremony.

Missy entered the kitchen, blinking sleepily, yawned and said, "You three certainly look excited, what's the excitement all about?"

I said, "I am calling off my wedding, I'm too young, and discovering too many things about myself, to go through with it. Donna and my Mom are going to be the ones getting married on that day!"

I could see a kaleidoscope of expressions cross her face, sadness, quickly replaced by joy, and a look of hopefulness, before Donna asked Missy, "So, are we welcome to use your mansion for the reception? And Missy, how would you like to join Syndie as a bridesmaid?"

Missy squealed with excitement, and rushed over, grabbing my Mom and Donna and pulling them into a tight, 3 way hug. Missy reached out, grabbed my arm, and pulled me into a 4 way hug.

"Oh god, this is gonna be so perfect, I love it!" Missy exclaimed, "You two are so perfect for each other, so much in love, I'm gonna be a bridesmaid, oh I'm gonna have to work hard not to cry a river of tears at the ceremony, I LOVE such happy beginnings!"

I said, "Do you think it'll be okay with Bonnie if there's a slight change to the wedding. Her Dad, Justice David Longbow was going to be performing the ceremony, do you think they'll be cool about it?"

Missy smiled, and said, "Bonnie will be more than cool, and her Dad is a staunch supporter of same sex marriage. I have a feeling they'll both be delighted!"

Sarah Porter, Missy's housekeeper, bustled in from the kitchen, a big good morning smile greeting us.

"Well, well, my goodness, look at the early risers! All ready for a nice, hot breakfast?"

Missy grinned, and said, "Oh indeed we are!"

Sarah said, "You all just sit right down, and I'll have eggs, ham, biscuits and gravy, hash browns and pancakes all steaming hot and ready in two shakes of a lamb's tail!"

Ummm, that sounded so good, my stomach gave a hungry, feed me rumble.

Missy turned to me, hugged me close, and said, "Syndie baby, I'm sorry that things haven't worked out, but it's better to find out now, before you get married, rather than go thought the hell of a divorce."

With my head on Missy's shoulder, I could see my Mom and Donna, smiling at us. We broke the hug, Missy looked at me, stroked my cheeks, and whispered, "It'll all work out for the best, baby."

We sat down, and eagerly started to make new wedding plans. Sarah swept back in very soon, with platters of everything she had promised, and four table settings.

"Now, you all just tuck in, and eat your fill, I'll make more for your other guests, looks like you had a fun party last night, Missy!"

Missy giggled, and replied, "Oh indeed we did!"

As we were eating, more of Missy's guests started to drift in. The platters were quickly replenished, and table settings were added, and soon, the dining room was full of very hungry women. Missy asked me, and then my Mom and Donna, if she could make an announcement, and we would inform everyone of what was going on. I was cool with that, and so were my Mom and Donna.

"May I have your attention please!" Missy announced, standing up.

Everyone looked up, and Missy said, "We have two very big announcements to make, very momentous in fact. Syndie, tell us your big news."

I stood up, and said, "I am officially calling off my wedding."

Several gasps and shocked expressions met that news, and I continued, "after this weekend, I feel that I am way too young, I can't shackle myself to a one man, one woman idea of monogamy, sounds too close to monotony for my liking."

As some giggles greeted that, I went on, "But I have discovered sides to my sexuality that I want to explore more fully, the idea of stifling them, to marry a man, and I'm not really sure, do I love him enough, or are we just comfortable with each other?"

I could see nods of agreement, as I concluded, "So, better a broken engagement, then a broken marriage."

I was surrounded, and hugs, back pats, and comforting words were given to me in abundance. I felt more than ever, that calling it off was the right thing to do.

I then said, "And now, my Mom and Donna have some big news."

They stood up, holding hands, and my Mom said, "Donna and I are getting married, we are going to take the ceremony that Syndie was going to have!"

The room erupted with cheers and calls of congratulations, and the happy couple were surrounded by the guests, hugs and kisses being exchanged, the room was a cacophony of happy sounds.

Before they even had to ask, Bonnie said, "Would you like to get married at my lakeside cottage? If you have a different place in mind, I'd understand, but I'd love to have it at my place, and I know my Dad would be thrilled to marry you, ever since same sex marriage became legal, he's been jonesing for a same sex couple to join together, that he could officiate at, and here you are, all ready, please say you will!"

Donna smiled, and said, "We would be delighted Bonnie! All of you, right here, right now, are invited, make sure to set aside Saturday the 24, the reception will be held right here, and as Missy would say, the more the merrier!"

There was a lot to do, and after breakfast, we started to go our separate ways, I had to break the news to my fiance, and my Mom and Donna were mulling over how much to tell our earlier invitees, about the change of who exactly would be getting married.

At the door, Missy gazed into my eyes, she put her fingers under my chin, and drew my mouth to hers, for a more drawn out goodbye kiss.

When we broke the kiss, Missy whispered, "Let me know how it goes Syndie."

comsmith22
09-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Ok Now I found another One of you Series... Thanks... You are getting as Good as "Lady Cheryl"

groomleader
09-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Thanks cornsmith22, yeah, I've got a lot of stories up on the board, and more still to come.

groomleader
10-16-2013, 02:15 PM
Part 8

I opened the front door of Mom and Donna's house, and stepped inside.

"Hi Mom" I called.

My Mom looked out from the kitchen, smiling, as she said, "Syndie, I was just about to have some wine, would you like a glass? I'm trying some great white wine from Italy, it's a Pinot Grigio, from Candoni vineyards" my Mom said.

"Oh yeah, love it!" I replied, as I kicked off my shoes, and sat down on the couch in the living room.

She came into the living room from the kitchen, gave me a glass, and seated herself next to me. She turned so that her body was angled towards me, and asked, "So, how did it go today? How did John, your no longer fiance, take it?"

"Surprisingly well, actually. It almost seemed like he had been expecting it. There were no raised voices, or yells, or anything like that. I wonder if he was feeling the same way. I told him, that after a lot of soul searching, and examining my feelings closely, that I was too young to tie myself down, and I was calling off the wedding. Of course, what led to my decision was not divulged."

My Mom smiled, and said, "Good idea. He doesn't need to know exactly why, just that you've had a change of heart, and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm very proud of you baby. You could have just rushed ahead blindly, thinking that getting married would suddenly wave the magic wand, and everything would be fine. But you were smart enough to know that it was a train wreck looking for a place to happen, and you did the right thing."

Just then, the front door opened, and my no longer future Mom in law, entered. Donna smiled when she saw us. I felt a jolt as I realized that she had gone from future Mom in law, to future Stepmom!

"Syndie, great, I was hoping you'd be here!" Donna said, as she walked over to us. My Mom stood up, and pulled her close.

"Hello sweetheart, welcome home" my Mom cooed, and Donna whispered, "Hey baby", and they joined lips in a passionate kiss.

I smiled, after getting over the initial shock from finding out they were engaged, it was nice to see two people so much in love. I only wish I could find love like that, a part of my mind whispered.

Breaking the kiss, Donna and my Mom went into the kitchen, and soon reappeared with my Mom carrying a tray of crackers, cheeses and some hard salami slices, and the bottle of wine in an ice bucket. Donna was carrying her own glass of wine, and three plates.

"Gotta have some munchies with the wine, Syndie just told me about the break-up, and why don't you bring Donna up to speed baby?" my Mom suggested.

I did so, and saw Donna nodding, then she said, "You did the right thing Syndie. Marrying the wrong person is a disaster. Never do that unless you are 100 percent sure."

I said, "Yeah, but now I get to start all over from scratch. God, the dating scene, ugh, I hated that. Everyone's so fucking phony, bunch of guys who are nothing but walking dicks, saying anything to try and charm us out of our clothes, and into their bed."

I saw Donna and my Mom exchange a look, my Mom gave a sigh, and said, "My god Syndie, I love you, and you're a great daughter, but you can be so dense sometimes!"

"What does that mean?" I challenged.

Donna joined in, "Can't you tell that Missy loves you like crazy? Not like a friend, she's in love with you!"

I gaped at them, as I stuttered, "How...when....what??"

My Mom said "Donna and I could see it right away. When she talked about putting on the shower for you, and all the time at your shower when she was looking at you. Baby, she looks at you with love, true love in her eyes, and it's no illusion."

I was flustered, and I said, "But dating a girl, that's...that's..."

My Mom had a slight edge to her voice, a smile that was not meant to be amusing, when she cut in, "Be careful what you say, my daughter."

I looked at my Mom and Donna together on the couch, snuggled up next to each other, and shut my mouth. I thought carefully, before I started to speak.

"Dating a girl is challenging, there's still a lot of anti-gay nutbars around. Even here, where gay marriage is legal, you still have to watch your back. Have you and Donna ever had any hassles?"

My Mom replied, "No, we've had no problems. Of course, we don't march up and down the street, yelling 'we're here, we're queer, get used to it!' "

Donna giggled, and joined in, "Nor should we have to. The one I love is right here with me, and I don't feel the need to broadcast who I love, or the gender. I believe in privacy, the right to love who you want, when you want, the same way I don't need to know about my neighbor's sexual proclivities. If you're an adult, and everything's fully consensual, that's all that matters. We are not hurting anyone, as for the idea that we'll hurt supposed traditional heterosexual marriage, well, how about Britney Spears and her 55 hour wedding? Or Kim Khardashian and her 72 day wedding? Just because those were heterosexual unions, they didn't pose a threat to traditional marriage, but the idea of two people who love each other, and just happen to be the same gender, is going to cheapen or demean traditional, heterosexual marriage? The people who spew that traditional crap need to get a new brain, they obviously lack a functioning one."

I said, "I'd never suspected that Missy could be in love with me. Sure, we'd been best friends, and yeah, we'd been in a wild orgy, and she'd taken me to her bed, but other people have done that, without being in love with the other person. I guess that I just assumed she loved me but as a best friend, not anything deeper like that."

My Mom asked, "Did you tell Missy about what happened today?"

"Not yet, I didn't want to just give her a quick blab on the phone, and that would be that."

Donna smiled, picked up the phone and dialed.

"Missy? It's Donna here, are you free, can you come over to our house? Great...okay, see you in 20 minutes. Bye Missy."

Donna smiled at me, and said, "Now, you can tell her."

A thought struck me, "Oh my god. I just realized...she's been in love with me, and she was helping to plan my wedding, the idea of her watching me get married to someone else, while she loved me so much, it must have been torture. And here I was, the happy, totally oblivious one, twisting the knife!"

My Mom said, "Syndie, stop that! You didn't know, you were focused on your wedding, how could you know? You didn't intentionally hurt her, I am sure she won't hold that against you."

"Well, when I told her that I was calling off the wedding, I noticed a hopeful look cross her face." I said.

"Yes, you have some things to sort out Syndie. If you can fall in love with Missy, I know she'd love you like no one else. But, if it doesn't happen, we can't make it so. You will have to search your feelings, and decide if you can have a deeper love for Missy." Donna said.

My mind was a whirl of feelings and emotions. I really needed to sort through things carefully.

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang, and Donna went to answer it.

"Missy, come in, come in, it's great to see you again!" Donna said.

"Hi Donna, thanks for inviting me over, I was just sitting around, feeling bored, thanks for giving me something to do!"

She walked in past the entryway, and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Knowing how deep her feelings were for me, made my heart race, and I mentally urged myself to calm down, calm down.

"Hi Lisa, Syndie, wine, cheese and crackers and salami, yummy, got a little party going on here!"

My Mom chuckled and said, "Yes we do, Donna, let's get Missy a glass of wine and a plate, and let's bake that pizza we made earlier, now that there are enough of us to enjoy it, the cheese and crackers have really sharpened my hunger!"

Missy sat down next to me, I looked over at her, and she leaned in, to give me a kiss. Though she was not trying to start anything, my lips tingled from the contact, even after she pulled her head back.

Missy asked, "So, how did it go down?"

I gave her the rundown on the breakup, as my Mom and Donna came back in, carrying a wineglass and a plate. Missy's glass was filled, and we toasted to new beginnings.

Donna said "Speaking of new beginnings, I went to see my son also, it was late afternoon. He told me that you two were no longer a couple, and I told him that I was going to get married, and when he asked me who, I looked him straight in the eye, and told him that I was marrying Lisa Talbot, his no longer to be mother in law!"

Missy giggled, and said, "So how did he take that?"

Donna replied, "Well, shock and surprise, but at least he didn't freak out on me. I think he's just been handed a lot, and it's gonna take him a while to process it all. His future mother-in-law is now going to be his Stepmom, getting married on the day his ceremony was supposed to be."

"Just like you will be to me Donna," I joined in.

"That's right Syndie baby, and I'm going to love having you as a step daughter" she said softly, her eyes glowing with affection.

I felt saddened that John had been hit with a double whammy, but I couldn't be sorry for the fact that I had not rushed ahead into marriage, thinking it would be everything and then some.

Missy was eyeing me, she knew what I was thinking, she put her hand over mine, and said softly, "It had to be done Syndie."

I looked at her, the love and concern in her eyes made my heart beat faster. Now that I knew, I could see it clearly, the naked love she had for me, far beyond the simple friendship love, her eyes were filled with full on love. I heard a rumble of thunder in the distance, and lightning flickered.

"Looks like we're in for a storm, that cold front is gonna feel good though once is passes through, it's been way too hot for my liking" my Mom said.

"Missy, it may be a good idea to pull your car forward, the garage is full, but you can get the protection of the carport covering, we might be in for some hail" Donna said.

Lightning flashed, and the thunder sounded, oh yeah it was getting closer.

Missy went outside for just a minute, moved her car forward, and just got back in the door, when the clouds opened up, and sheets of rain started to pour down. A lightning flash, with a crash of thunder a split second later, made us jump, and the lights went out. Then the rat-tat-tat of hailstones started.

"Oh great, way to go Con-Ed!" Donna grumbled, "I'll light the candles, and get the flashlights. Glad we have a gas oven, so we don't have to eat half cooked pizza!"

A golden glow filled the living room, and Donna brought out two flashlights, so we wouldn't have to go blundering through the darkness of the other rooms. Donna refilled our wine glasses, and the hot, delicious aroma of freshly cooked pizza filled the house. Oh, that pizza was like heaven on earth, Donna's Italian heritage really showed through when she wanted to cook her native dishes. I realized, with a pleasure filled thought, that with my Step-mom married and living with my Mom, I could probably cadge more than a few Italian dinners from my two Moms. I smiled, really warming up to the idea of having a Mom and a Step-mom that were married to each other.

The rain was starting to let up, it had been pouring, and the radio warned us that flash flood conditions existed.

My Mom said, "Well, we're not going to let you go out and risk death in a flooded car, Syndie and Missy, you're both staying here tonight."

Missy grinned, and said, "Sounds great, I'll be happy to grab the couch."

Donna replied, "No need to do that, we have two guest bedrooms, so you and Syndie can both stay over."

My Mom said, "Does anyone need anything to wear to bed? Donna and I always sleep in the nude, but we have some T shirts if anyone needs them."

Missy grinned, as she lifted up her T shirt, patted her belly, and said, "This is what I sleep in, just my skin! Instead of sleeping alone, how about if I want to sleep with you and Lisa? Is that still an option?"

Donna and my Mom exchanged a grin, and Donna said, "Oh very much! We'd love to share some pleasure with you baby."

Donna said, "Syndie, if you want to come to us later, don't be afraid, even if it's the middle of the night, you are always welcome in our bed. You don't have to come for sex, if you just need comfort, we'll be there for you. I know it's been a difficult day, even though you and John cut the cord cleanly."

I could feel my eyes trembling, on the verge of tears. I felt so conflicted, and Donna came over, put her fingers under my chin, lifted it up and locked her eyes with me.

"Syndie, never feel pressured, we only want you to enjoy life. Life is too short for recriminations, fears, guilts and sadness to rule your life. This is the beginning of a whole new vista for you, look forward, and look up. Just remember, we want you to be a part of our life, and having you share pleasures with us is a part of what we would like our life to be, but, only when YOU decide that you want to be with us."

I felt my tears start, I was feeling as close to Donna as my own mother, and I said, "Oh Momma, I love you so much!"

I grabbed her, and she let me cry on her shoulder, gently massaging my back, cooing comfort to me. Through my tears, I realized what a warm, wonderful wife she would be to my Mom. I understood why my Mom had fallen in love with such a wonderful lady, and I felt very glad that I would have such an awesome step-mom. I looked up, and saw her looking at me with a warm glow of love.

Donna's voice had a hitch in it, I could see a glint of tears in her eyes, as she whispered, "Thank you sweetheart, calling me Momma has made my day."

My voice, wavering, whispered, "Can I sleep with you all, for comfort, I really need comfort right now."

Donna stood up, took me by the hand, and cooed, "Oh yes Syndie, come with us, come to our bed baby."

Missy and my Mom joined us, and very soon, in their big bed with Donna spooning me, Missy holding me close in front of me, and my Mom lovingly spooning Donna, I felt my tears start to dry, and I snuggled in, feeling surrounded by love and comfort, soothing me to sleep. The last thought before sleep took me was the idea of loving Missy the way she loved me, I hoped I would feel it.

comsmith22
10-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Nice Hot ... You Have My attention... Waiting for More Up Dates...

lisasmithy88
07-14-2014, 11:41 PM
that story was hot........