PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Fuck

talina_nezzer
08-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi everyone. I posted a story about 5 years ago called "The Vampire Fuck" (way before Twilight brought fame to vampires). I left off the story at part 2 and never continued after that because I got really busy with my life. I have just finished writing part 3, part 4, and part 5 of the story. I was thinking I would upload a new part every week. Anyway, here's the gist. I am going to start off by re-posting part one again. I had some time to look over it and I edited it a bit, but generally, it's the same concept. If I get good feedback, I will be happy to keep posting more of the series, until the finale, part 7. As a side note, I would like to re-iterate that I do not condone or support any of the ideas in this story. Please read and enjoy. All suggestions welcome.

I stared at the woman across from me and smiled warmly watching her luscious soft pink full lips bite into the steak. We were sitting in a small cozy restaurant at the edge of town, the same restaurant where I had met the person that completely changed my life. We sat by the window. The restaurant was dimly lit, our table illuminated by a few candles and by the sun setting into the horizon. I watched as her soft full peachy lips move in rhythmous motion as she talked to me. Ignoring her voice, but focusing on her lips, I dropped a stark red cherry into my glass of red wine and slowly picked up the glass, offering a toast to friendship. As our glasses clinked together, I watched her throat bob as she swallowed the cold wine. While watching her, I too drank my wine letting a few drops of the red wine drip down my lips, the paleness of my skin contrasting heavily with the red color of the wine. As I licked my cold lips wolfishly, catching the few drops that had escaped with my tongue, I watched her alarmed face as she realized the wine against my pale skin resembled blood. I let the wine wash over my thoughts and I remembered how I too had been sitting in that same chair when i met him.

My story

Since I was a little girl, I had always been an attraction and left a lasting impression on people. From when I was born, people found me an uncanny beauty and no one failed to tell so. I had a head of full jet black curly hair and sparkling mysterious large grey eyes that held their fair share of secrets. My skin was somewhat pale, and in contrast, were my lips which were blood red. I know, this sounds like I'm like part of the Addams family or some sort of goth person but I'm really not. My looks are just far different from others but that's what adds to my beauty. My eyelashes were long, full, dark and curled just slightly at the ends. On my pale skin were a few tiny beauty spots which enhanced my outstanding beauty. At 13, my chest began to sprout little mountains of breasts. Compared to everyone else my age, my breasts were pretty big and when I wore my little extra small t-shirts to school, my breasts automatically became enhanced as they stuck out for the world to see. By the time I was 13, I had figured out my beauty and the power I had over people. I could get whatever I wanted just by batting my eyelashes, flirting a little bit, and exposing just enough skin to send any man running wild. I was possibly the most dangerous young woman in my small town. It was a game to me…and I was winning. All men were my pawns.

By 16, my breasts had developed to a size 32DD and thanks to my cursed genetics, I was sometimes lactating. My breasts were firm enough not to sag but still soft to the touch; they were attractive to everyone, including myself. I loved to fondle the soft firm breasts that attracted people far and wide. My areolas were large and my nipples were extremely puffy and very sensitive. I spent hours exercising and I had developed the perfect body, a flat stomach (with just a small swell at the bottom) with small belly button ring that hung on my navel. To the right of my navel was a tattoo of a butterfly. My legs were long, sexy, and I loved teasing people with them. My ass had to be the worst of my features though. My ass was not flat, it was curvy and moderate sized. By the time I was in high school, I'd figured out how to cheat and slut my way to getting the marks I wanted without actually having to have sex. I never had to pay for anything. In fact, I can’t remember the last time I paid for something. I easily got accepted to the best universities in the country simply by teasing. I had a PhD in seduction even before I got to university. I was a temptress, a provocateur, and I was dangerous. Once in college though, things began to get hard and I discovered that I couldn't slut my way with most teachers, some of them were actually "honest". For once in my life, I had to do this thing called work...and I had to do a lot of it. The workload for too much so I decided that it would be easier to take my courses during the night that way I wouldn't waste my life partying, and could focus more on school. That's when I met him.

He was different from all the other guys I'd met. Much older. He had jet black hair with a few silver specks, dark eyes and extremely pale skin like he'd never seen the sun in his life. His body was well built with the muscles in the proper places to make him look so attractive. He was always dressed completely in black expensive brand name clothing and never talked, but the most interesting thing about his, were his teeth which were white, extremely straight and very wolfish. At each side of his mouth were fang like teeth and when he smiled, his fangs glittered into the night. He looked just like the perfect vampire. He was so dark and mysterious, I was instantly attracted to him and all I could think about was him fucking me intensely. I had never felt this type of attraction towards any man before. The type where you just want to rip off your clothes in the middle of class and lay on the table saying “fuck me now”. The type where you would do anything to get their attention. Usually, men chased me…now I was the hunter…I wanted him and I was determined to have him because I always win. I tried to attract him in every way possible. I wore tight leather tops with plunging cleavages and short miniskirts which rode up my butt to reveal sexy panties, but not once did he ever look my way. To him, I was invisible…and I hated it. As fate would have it, we got stuck together for a project and I was happy because I would automatically get an A because he appeared to be very intelligent, mature, and wise. He refused to work during the day time claiming that the doctor told him the sun was detrimental to his health so instead we worked at night. I remember the feeling I got whenever I was around him, one of pure sexual lust.

The day we were to finally finish the project, I could no longer control myself. I invited him over that night for dinner. As he and I ate and chatted, I noticed how his eyes continually roamed over my half naked body, a look of pure unadulterated lust. He looked like he wanted to rip my clothes apart and devour my body inside out. I was in control again…I would win.

“How old are you Alex?”

His eyes twinkled mischievously at me and his gaze continued to roam over my body

“If I told you, you would not believe me” he uttered silently in that strange thick sexy accent of his. I could no longer take it and I jumped on him, kissing him, and running my long slender fingers through his soft hair. My control over him lasted only for a moment before he got up and immediately left without talking to me. This was the first time I had gotten rejected. It seemed he did not want me. I had lost the game.

He didn't come to school for a couple of days after that, but when he did finally arrive back, I noticed that the look in his eyes had changed. At age 23, I was old enough to recognize the look of lust that flashed in his dark eyes so I can't say I was really surprised when he invited me for dinner at the same restaurant I was at right now.

I remember exactly how I looked. I was wearing a short red dress that stopped a quarter way down my knees with a plunging cleavage and a push up bra. My dark curls were arranged on top of my head with tendrils falling down. I had worn a necklace with a huge diamond that nestled softly in between my cleavage and high heeled black shoes. I had neglected to wear panties. Tonight, I was going all in. I was determined to win.

He had left his medium length jet black hair loose which gave him a soft look that contrasted with his masculine chiseled jaw. He had on black Aramni shoes, black dress pants, a black dress shirt and a black suit. When we walked into that tiny restaurant, heads turned and I was happy to be at the center of attention. Women gazed enviously, wishing their dates looked half as sexy and mysterious as mine did, and men gazed down my dress trying to get a peek at my nipples. We sat at the table by the window and he lit the candles, as the waitress took our order.

"Lena...." (pronounced Leh-nah) he said testing my name on his lips. When he said my name, it sounded so foreign and exotic. It made me shiver with lust.

"Yes.....Alex" I whispered back breathlessly. My heart was pounding and all he had said was my name

He smiled revealing his sharp fangs. "Are you enjoying yourself"?

"Well I can't really say… I mean, the date has barely begun…I mean, you could turn out to be the worst date ever" I babbled

He laughed shortly, "such honesty…I like that."

He stared at me for a second, and I was lost in his dark mysterious eyes. As the waitress came back, she dropped our steaks on the table, lingering for more than needed while smiling at Alex. I glared at her and she left instantly. I glanced at my steak which was well cooked and at Alex's which was dripping with blood. He opened the wine and poured it into our glasses, his eyes lingering on my cleavage. I could already feel my pussy pounding and beginning to get wet and he hadn't even touched me yet.

"A toast, to our outstanding mark on the project". Our glasses clinked and I stared into his eyes

"I didn't do any of the work, you did everything, even presenting it".

"Yes, but i couldn't have asked for a better partner" he said.

He took a sip of his wine letting a drop fall from his cold lips to his skin. That drop resembled blood and I sat shocked realizing how much he resembled a vampire. He quickly dabbed the wine and took a bite out of his steak his fangs piercing into the bloody steak. I watched him amazed.

"Aren't you going to eat?" he asked

I nodded and took a tiny bite out of my steak. I wanted to eat all right, but not steak, the only meat I was in the mood for was cock, and not just any, his cock. I felt myself starting to get wet as I thought about sucking his meat and shifted in my seat. He gazed at me for a moment and held my wrist stroking the pale skin paying close attention to my vein.

"Could we please leave"?

His eyebrow rose in question

"I.....just..." I couldn't find the words so I let my sentence trail off.

He paid the bill leaving a large tip for the waitress and took my hand and walked out of the tiny restaurant. As we headed into his black sports car, I could no longer control my dripping pussy. Once we were seated in his car, I grabbed him and began kissing him wanting him to touch me and eat my pussy. His lips were cold against my warm vibrant ones. I ran my fingers through his jet black hair and he suddenly took control, kissing me passionately while tugging on my bottom lip. He slowly moved down to my neck and began sucking hard. The last thing I remember before I passed out was his fangs biting into the hollow of my neck.

When I woke up, I had a pounding headache and couldn't see anything. It was completely dark where I was but i didn't need to see to know that i was completely naked. I was strapped to an examiners table sort of and my arms were strapped down. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I began to survey the room I was in. It looked like a surgeon’s office with: drawers, tables, and sharp equipment everywhere; I whimpered in fear as I saw what was around me. My legs were spread apart further than their limit and my pussy was dripping slowly. I struggled in my bonds, trying to break free.

Where the hell am I? I thought.

Thoughts raced through my mind as I tried to recollect the events that had happened. I began to think of the things that could happen to me. Even though I was a 23 year old slut, I was still a virgin. I had wanted to wait…not for the right man but for the highest bidder, the most good looking, with the most money who would be content to sacrifice himself for me. Now it looked like my wait would be in vain.

Where was Alex? I thought.

I screamed while struggling, calling for help, but no one answered. As I continued to struggle, I heard footsteps like high heels clicking towards me. A lamp above me was turned on and the bright light burned my eyes. As I slowly opened my eyes to view my captor, I saw a woman in front of me wearing a tight black leather body suit. It was a cat suit.

The only difference was that there were holes cut into the suit. She had cut the leather fabric around both her small breasts and they were in plain sight for me to see, a black star though was on each nipple. She walked circles around me and I saw that the fabric around her pussy had been cut off, and it too was in plain view for all to see. She was gorgeous with long ice blond straight hair tied tightly in a high ponytail, extremely pale flawless creamy skin (which on most people would unhealthy, but on her it looked gorgeous). Her nose was straight and she had full pouty blood red lips. Her nails were extremely long and painted black. Her hips had the right curves and her amazing ass, that was shaped in that tight leather suit, begged to be smacked. Her legs were long and shapely, and on her feet she wore sexy black high heeled boots. I had always thought I was the sexiest woman on earth (yes, I really was that conceited), until i saw her. She looked to be about a decade older than me.

"Welcome" she said with a thick accent that i placed to be eastern European

"Where am I and who the hell are you" I screamed. My throat was extremely dry and parched

She didn't respond, rather she walked around me and opened a drawer bringing out a ball gag. I struggled as she forced it into my mouth. She smiled coldly at me to reveal a set of fangs just like Alexs'. I struggled against my bonds wishing to break free but I got nowhere. She purred as her violet eyes roamed hungrily over my body. I watched as she walked around and opened another drawer and brought out a riding crop. She walked around me letting the crop hit her hand lightly as she stared at me. She turned around and took the riding crop and sent the whip at my breasts. I cringed at the pain screaming against my ball gag. She smiled coldly as she walked around me stopping every now and then to whip my breasts with the riding crop. The more I screamed against the ball gag, the more I choked on my saliva.

I'm going to kill you when i get out of here I thought coldly. She stopped in front of me and continued whipping my breasts with the riding crop aiming for my dusky nipples which were now erect. She was an expert with the whip. I watched my pale skin turn an unhealthy shade of red as she whipped harder and mercilessly. I felt the tears falling from my eyes at the pain as she continued whipping my breasts with the riding crop but yet I felt my pink hot pussy getting wet. She noticed the juice dripping from my pussy and smiled, she took her riding crop and used it to play with my pussy. I could feel my pussy pounding with desire and lust. As if sensing my pleasure, she immediately stopped. She walked over to my stomach and stroked it tickling me with the riding crop. She continued smiling coldly at me as she climbed onto me placing her wet pink pussy directly on my belly button. I felt my breath catch at her weight. She wasn't heavy but with the way I was bound, it really hurt. I eyed her pale naked breasts, with its soft pink nipples hungrily. I'd never been interested in women in my life, I mean I was heterosexual but I felt my desire rising as she straddled herself on my stomach.

I could feel my pussy becoming wetter as she rubbed her wet pussy on my stomach shifting up and down up and down, her facial expression one of pure lust. She rode up and down on my tummy rubbing her pussy faster against me. She stared at my breasts while licking her lips as she dug her long black nails into my breasts moaning with desire. She dug her sharp nails harder leaving marks, piercing my breasts with her sharp claws. I felt my pussy becoming wetter and my head starting to hurt from the pain. She fondled with my breasts playing with them like a kitty with a yarn of ball. She tweaked my swollen nipples and I saw the shock register on her face as milk came out. She quickly masked the expression and continued squeezing my breasts her eyes growing with wonder and fascination as more milk sputtered out. She placed her cold blood red lips on my nipples and bit them slowly at first, I could feel her fangs piercing into them. I gasped against my ball gag with pleasure. She began to suck and I watched as her throat bobbed swallowing the milk. She was a cat. As she sucked, she dug her nails into my breasts squeezing it causing more milk to flow into her mouth. She lifted her lips from my left nipple and concentrated on my right nipple biting harder than ever as if she had every intention of biting them off. I screamed against my ball gag shocked at the pain, she pierced her fang into my right nipple while digging her sharp long black nails into my breasts drawing a pint of blood from both my nipple and my breasts. She stopped sucking and lifted her head wiping the drop of milk from her lip. She rubbed her pussy harder against my stomach, moaning uncontrollably, and I could feel the wet juices against my belly button.

She climbed off my stomach and went into another drawer were she pulled out two thick pieces of rope. I watched confused as she headed towards me with ropes. She tied the ropes around each of my pale breasts tying them tightly and i could feel the blood starting to drain from them. She gazed at her handy work and smiled as her pearly white fangs glittered. My breasts began to turn a shade of blue from the lack of blood. She went to a tray on a counter and picked up six long silver needles. Smiling coldly, she walked to me her sexy heeled boots echoing in the room. She took off my ball gag and I moaned with pleasure as she played with my breasts a bit more , squeezing each one at the same time seeing which breast squirted the milk the highest. The winner happened to be my left breast, smiling she took a 6 inch long sharp needle and jabbed it into my left breast. I screamed in pain as she jabbed it in more and more until the needle poked out of the other side of my left breast. She did the same to my right breast jabbing the needle in harder than she did with the left breast. She took jabbed three more needles into each breast her fangs smile growing more and more evil at the sound of my screams. She eyed her handiwork and stepped back.

She walked to another tray and took 6 smaller 2 inch needles and jabbed 3 into each nipple. I watched as both milk and blood sputtered out of my nipples. She thirstily sucked the blood, and then the milk. My piercing screams echoed throughout the room. I saw a look of apatheticness pass her face as my face screwed up in pain. She climbed my stomach again making sure she rubbed her pussy against it. Ripping off the black stars that had been stuck to her nipples, she leaned forward grabbing her small pale breast and placing a nipple in my mouth. I sucked hungrily eager to forget the pain of the needles in my breasts. She purred in pleasure rubbing her pussy faster against my tummy and tugging on my hair. After about 5 minutes of heaven, she got off my stomach and walked around to my pussy kneeling down to inspect. She spread my pussy apart, taking clips and clipping the lips of my pussy to the side of my thighs. She sniffed enjoying the aroma of fresh virginal pussy and I swear I saw her fangs grow longer. She slowly licked my pussy. She climbed back on top of me, her ass in my face and her face in between my legs as she licked and inspected my pussy.

"A virgin, I see" she said again with her thick Eastern European accent. That was the second time i'd heard her speak

I tried to kick her face but the bonds on my legs were too tight. I did not want to lose my virginity to a: half crazed, vampire looking, thinking she’s catwoman, Eastern European, older than me, not a man, woman!

She continued flicking her tongue in and out of my pussy. I moaned with genuine pleasure, sensing my approval, she continued. She slowly bit into the centerfold of my pussy and I felt myself pass out for a moment with pleasure. She stopped for a second only to stroke her long index fingernail against my pussy. She slowly and carefully stuck her middle finger inside my pussy. I yelped at the pain. I was a virgin back then so even a small fingering hurt me. She slowly slid her middle finger in again, sliding it back at forth back and forth back and forth. I yelped with pain and pleasure twisting as she rubbed my pussy while fingering me. Then she added two fingers in and bit my clitoris. I just about lost it from the pain. The strong contrast between pain and pleasure slowly began to fade and I started to enjoy her skillful tongue and fingers. I felt pleasure rising and I began bucking uncontrollably from enjoyment. As if sensing my orgasm, she unclipped the lips of my pussy and shut it.

"Don't cum" she commanded in that thick accent.

As she was about to take my pussy into her warm mouth again, the door slammed open and I jolted shocked to see Alex. I knew he was responsible for this but throughout my pleasure, I'd tried to convince myself that he hadn't. The woman quickly clipped the lips of my pussy to the side of my thighs, spreading my thighs further apart so my pussy was more exposed to Alex and immediately got off me. I could finally breathe

"Hello, Lena" Alex said. His American accent had quickly been replaced by a thick Eastern European accent. I hissed at him
He walked around me stopping to inspect my body. From the dim light, I could see his hard on and I was scared terrified at its size.

Ignoring me for a moment, he spoke to the women who had sexed me for the past hour.

"I have been betrayed by someone Sabrina" he said to her. His accent was so thick i could barely understand what he said, but at least i knew the woman's name was Sabrina.

"Gather all the slaves, and bring them here" he said quickly. While Sabrina stalked out of the room, he stared at me.

"Why'd you do this", I gasped

He eyed the needles on my breasts and stroked them.

"You're telling me you didn't want this? You who tried to tempt me into fucking you?" He laughed coldly, the warm smile and the light in his dark eyes replaced with one of pure evil and hatred.

“You are undeniably fucked up if you think I wanted this. Who do you think you are? When I get out of here, the police will come and shut down whatever fucked up operation you have going here, you mentally ill rapist”.

He ignored me and walked to the door and turned on all the lights. He cringed from the lights and covered his face immediately.

It was then, with the lights, on that I could see the walls, and what i saw horrified me. Mounted on the walls, were bodies, like actual bodies, as if they had been crucified! What kind of fucked up murderer and rapist was this? I hadn’t prayed since I was about 10 but at that moment I began to recite my catholic prayers.

“This people were once like you until they transitioned to become vampires. They are now living breathing vampires walking amongst your people. These are just the shells of their old bodies. Once they become a vampire, they take on a new form. I plan to do the same to you, but before then, I plan to enjoy you thoroughly.”

He turned off the lights and began pacing around me, like a hawk circling its prey

“You know what attracted me to you Lena? Your spirit. You are a young woman who gets what she wants. You think life is a game and you think you can always win. You like to manipulate people and use your body to your advantage. You’re calculating and you’re a hunter…the perfect vampire. You feel like you’re undefeatable and you think you can always win but after living more than 600 years, I’ve met many women of your type. Some I’ve killed. Some I’ve eaten. Some I’ve transformed to vampires and I have news for you Lena, I always win and your fate, will be dependent on your cooperation. You can fight, but I will defeat you. It is more painful to die while trying to fight that to lay still and let it come swiftly. “

“I always win” he whispered his lips centimeters away from mine.

I shivered in fear refusing to respond. His montage was interrupted moments later by a group of women who were chained and shuffling to the room. Moments later, i watched shocked as about 15 women lined themselves in the room. They were completely naked except for the spiky collars on their necks and handcuffs on their hands and feet.

Alex turned to them. "Someone has betrayed me" he said. "Whoever can tell me who, will be rewarded tonight. I know who it is, but i am waiting for you to confess".

As if to prove his point, he left his pants buttoned, but unzipped it and pulled out a large cock. I gasped, his cock looked to be about at least 20 cm, but the length was not what worried me, what did was the width, It was so thick. I watched as the women licked their lips in hunger. None of the women spoke though. After about 5 minutes, Alex sat down on a chair in front of a desk and nodded to Sabrina. Sabrina walked to a woman standing at the end who looked like she was just a child. She removed her chains and and shoved her forward.

"It was you" said Alex.

"It was not, master, I am faithful" she said. He slapped her hard across the face, a resounding slap that echoed in the darkness which I had recently become accustomed to…a slap which sent her tumbling to the ground.

“You’re a liar” he said in a quiet firm voice.

“I am faithful” she whimpered and began crying.

“I am faithful” she said repeatedly crying. As if to prove her point, she crawled shakingly and grabbed a pair of fish hooks from a table.

"I present you, with my most treasured gift, my nipples" she whispered.

She cringed as she stuck the fish hook in her right nipple letting it poke out on the other side of her nipple. Closing her eyes, and biting her bottom lip fiercely, she yanked the hook without remorse and I watched as her large nipple separated from her breast. Not a sound left her lips but the tears streaming from her eyes showed the unspeakable pain she was probably experiencing. I watched as blood began to splatter out from her breast. Still on the floor, she crawled slowly and grabbed a set of matches, striking it and lighting the severed piece of flesh. The pungent smell of burning flesh filled the room. When the nipple was “cooked”, she dowsed it in her own blood and handed it to Alex. Alex took a needle, and poked the nipple doused with blood from her breast and placed it in his mouth, he chewed then swallowed and said nothing. I felt vomit rising to my throat disgusted at what I saw. Cannibals. Absolute savages.

"You betrayed me" said Alex unfeeling and emotionless even after the barbaric act she just committed in order to prove her loyalty to him

"But master, I did..." her sentence trailed off as the woman fell down and fainted from the pain.

"Get the men and tell them to take her away" said Alex to Sabrina.

I watched as Sabrina ran off. My mind was reeling with what I had just seen. All that consumed me was the desire to survive. Nothing more. I had to survive. This was no longer a game. This was reality and my outcome depended entirely on my will to survive. I don’t know when I fainted but I woke up a few minutes later to discover Alex's long thick cock only inches away from my lips and I felt the heat that was rising from it, i fainted once more.