PDA

View Full Version : The stylist & Selena Gomez

Yes_please
09-02-2013, 04:37 PM
Today was my first day on the job. I was recently hired to be a fashion stylist for the one and only, Selena Gomez. I’m not too fond of working with big named celebrities like Selena, but getting paid to see Selena Gomez undress was an offer I could not resist. I walked into the fancy building for Selena’s new movie. I stood there waiting patiently when I finally see two long beautiful legs walk gracefully into the room. There was Selena wearing a pair of short shorts and a crop top that was short enough for her belly button to peak through and to show off her amazing flat abdomen. She finally met eye contact with me and walked straight towards me. “Hey, you must be my new stylists!” she said as she smiled at me. I couldn’t help but notice a little spark in her eyes as she looked at me. “Yes, it’s really nice to meet you Selena” I said nervously. She looked at me and I could’ve sworn she was looked at my cleavage. “I’ll see you soon” She said with a wink and walked away. I could feel my parts get wet and warm. I almost couldn’t help myself.
I waited a few minutes until I could go to my room and set down all of the outfits I had prepared for Selena. I set down a really provocative I didn’t realize I picked. It was a set of tight leather high waisted shorts with a bra and a leather jacket. Then I saw someone open the door behind me and I quickly coved the outfit with other clothes. I see Selena walk in and close the door behind her and lock it. At first I was so startled that I didn’t notice but when I saw her come closer I was a bit confused. “I asked my manager if we could have extra time to try on outfits, and maybe talk a little.” She said in a mischievous voice. I asked her, “Okay great! Do you mind me asking why did you lock that door?” She was inches away from my face and whispered, “I thought we could use some privacy.” She then turned to look at all of the outfits I had laid out for her. At that time I thought she was now playing with me. I was a little upset but I brushed it off. Selena was now searching around when she found the very slutty looking outfit. Quickly I became embarrassed when she asked “Don’t you think this is a bit much for a family movie. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking when I picked the outfit,” I said as my cheeks turned red. “aww you’re blushing! Well, I think I will try it on anyway. “She said as she winked at me. Selena began to undress in front of my eyes. This was the moment I had been waiting for. She then turned to me and smiled, “I hope you don’t mind, I’m very comfortable changing in front of people.” I shook my head no and pretended I wasn’t looking. She got the shorts on, but asked if I could clip the bra. I wanted to rip it off instead, but I had to control myself.
She looked in the mirror and then looked at me. “Do you mind helping me take the top off?” As I unhooked the bra she then quickly turned to me and kissed me hard. In my head I was thinking, “Finally!” But outside I broke the kiss. “When I saw you I wanted you. Your legs, your breasts, your sweet ass” said Selena. I still in shock couldn’t say anything. “I knew you wanted me to when I saw you checking me out earlier and I thought I’d do us both a favor.” At that point I smirked and I kissed her, hard. She pushed me against the wall and she began to slide her hands from my waist all the way to my breast. I slipped the bra I had unhooked a minute earlier and I took a second to look at Selena’s beautiful perky tits, they were so breathtaking. I began to kiss her from the little cute birthmark on her left boob, down to her nipple. I began to swirl my tongue around her nipples, making them wet and hard. I went to the right tit and began to do the same. I then nibbled on her nipple and made my way up to her neck. Her arms were roaming my body and I kissed her neck. She brought my face up to hers and our tongues began to wrestle again, swirling in each other’s mouths. She pushed me on to the couch that was conveniently there, ready to have to young girls make love on it. Selena continued to take off the rest of the clothes she had on and I did the same for me. I took a minute to admire her tones shaped body, so perfect and touchable. She then leaned down to give me a long wet kiss on my lips and moved down to my breasts. She lingered there for a short amount of time and then went on to my belly and began to kiss around my belly button. And then she liked her ways down to the insides of my thighs, Selena Gomez was teasing me. I groaned loudly, begging her to just slide her wet tongue on my throbbing pussy. She then kissed my clit slowly; I pushed her head on my pussy so she could lick me. She then stuck her tongue out and slid it up and down my pussy. First she licked me nice and slow, but with my increasingly loud moans she began to lick faster and faster. I was in a trance. The one and only Selena Gomez was actually eating me out. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and gave me a smirk. While I was almost at my climax she stuck her beautiful finger up my pussy and began to simultaneously fuck y pussy and eat me out. My body was flowing with pleasure while she finger fucked me faster and faster. Finally with a loud moan I came. Selena licked my juices and kissed my lips. I then grabbed her hands and flipped her over. She was now on her belly with her ass in the air waiting for me to lick her wet pussy. I squeezed her beautiful small, but round ass while she moaned. I then slid my hand in between her legs and I felt her pussy. It was so wet and warm. I started to rub her pussy nice and slow and her moans were nice and soft but I could feel her hunger for more. I lowered my head and put my tonge in between her ass cheeks and moved down to her pussy. I began to lick her wet clit while I stuck one finger in her extremely tight pussy. She was now moaning and groaning louder. I stuck another finger and I sucked on her clit, hard. My fingers moved in and out of her pussy and I massaged and sucked her clit harder and harder. Selena came all over my mouth and fingers. I sucked her sweet juices and I moved up to her face and kissed her neck. She sat up and we kissed for a while. She then laid me back down slowly and rested on top of me with her pussy in between my legs.
She we kissed some more. First slowly and then the kiss became passionate. As the kiss was going on Selena started rubbing her pussy on mine. Slowly she moved up and down. Both of us in pleasure. Selena broke the kiss and began to move faster and faster. “Mmmmm yeah” I could hear her say. Selena was now thrusting harder and screaming. “Oh yeah baby, you like that? You like when I hump your pussy with mine?” I could only nod my head in amazement. Suddenly, her movements became strong and she began riding my pussy harder and faster. “Fuck yeah” “yeah baby” “mmmm” All of those sounds coming out of our mouths as we both climaxed. She then gave me one last strong, hard thrust and we came together. She laid limp on my body while I kissed the top of her head. I flipped her over and got on top of her in a 69 position. I liked the cum off of her sweet pussy while she did the same. Slowly but sweetly did Iike her slit. Her moans were soft but the then picked up her hips for me to go faster. So I stuck my tongue in her pussy and I began tongue fucking her tight pussy while she stuck her two long fingers in my pussy. “Mmm yeah faster” I heard her scream. So she humped my face while I tongue fucked Selena Gomez faster and harder. She I could feel her insides contract with pleasure and I could taste her sweet juices. She kept rubbing my pussy harder and harder as I was riding her hand and I finial came after she did. I went to her face and we kissed and laid on the couch together. “I cannot wait to keep working with you” Selena said. I kissed her once more and said “This is the best job I’ve ever had” We got dressed and picked out an outfit for her. Nobody knew except Selena and me.