PDA

View Full Version : Milkmaids of the new world order.

groomleader
09-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Part 1

Tia Amadore opened her eyes, she had gotten into the habit of waking just before her alarm clock went off, and sure enough, 2 minutes later, the room filled with soothing music, that was designed to bring a person up from sleep, at a peaceful, measured pace. The discordant, horrible racket of early alarm clocks was a part of history.

In the bathroom, she took a quick shower, drying off, and getting herself ready. She had her 10-hour shift at the Calto dairy plant to get to.

Out of the street, the bus that picked her up was waiting for her, and she climbed aboard. She saw Colleen Hamner, and she smiled a greeting as Tia swung her body into the seat next to her. Colleen gave her a hug, Tia returned it, she liked Colleen, they'd become fast friends after the "event", and they liked being able to work together.

"I was hoping we'd be on the same shift together this month," Tia said, "great to know we'll be together."

"Yeah, I guess we've got the best positions in the new world order, all things considered," Colleen said, "I'm glad I'm not one of the lower worker class."

They both lapsed into silence, thinking about how things had changed. It had been just 5 months ago when the starships of the Calto race had gone into Earth orbit and disgorged thousands of drone ships that had quickly filled the skies, pumping out gas and sending out electronic jamming signals. The electronic interference had locked out all of Earth's electronic devices, preventing a counter-attack, while the gas quickly rendered the human inhabitants of the planet unconscious. Tia had been at home, trying in vain to keep the gas from infiltrating her house, when she tumbled into a black void of unconsciousness.

She awoke in a large room filled with women, they all stared blankly at each other, wondering what the hell had happened. Tia had been next to Colleen, they had strangers up to that point, but being in the midst of fear and uncertainty, they had quickly bonded, clinging to each other. Colleen had been trembling with fear, Tia had been holding the fear in, not wanting it to overwhelm her, but she was doing her own share of trembling also.

A large view screen set into the wall came to life, and they saw the new rulers of Earth. They looked normal enough, even human, as the being started to speak.

"Good afternoon. I am Kal-sek, leader of the Calto fleet. It is our fleet that has taken over your planet. From this time on, you will serve our race. Your petty squabbles, hatred, and wars are ended. We have ended it, and we are going to be staying here. You are unstable as a race, but, you do have things that we need. Get used to this way of life, your race has no choice. You have been unconscious for 30 days, we needed the time to study and learn about your race. The things you call computers and databanks were most useful in helping us acquire a more complete picture of the human population. We also collected all your weapons of killing and war-making. They have been collected and turned into what you call scrap metal. The metal that you used just for killing people can be cast into much better things. All explosive devices, bombs, shells, and warheads have been deactivated and destroyed. This was necessary to ensure your safety, as well as ours. Rebel armies have a bad habit of killing first and asking questions later. Civilian casualties to them would merely be the price of attaining liberty. Our ground forces are reviewing population records, and we will get to you as soon as possible, and assign you new work. I imagine that you must be hungry."

They saw him press a button, and a wall slid aside to reveal a table, loaded down with food. The women approached it warily, fearful of being forced to eat ungodly alien slop. The smells from the table sure didn't smell like slop. It was a buffet-style setup, with delicious smells of roast beef, fried chicken, potatoes, vegetables, crisp fresh salad, pitchers of ice-cold water and juices, and Tia realized how hungry she was.

A woman with short black hair women cried out, "Wait, wait! How do we know it's not filled with poison? We eat and then die, maybe that's the plan!"

They found out that the view screen worked both ways, as Kal-sek replied, "Really, how quaint, how like some of your garish literature. My dear female, if we wanted you dead, you would not be alive right now. Do you think we would go to all this trouble, just to kill you? Our starships can locate and incinerate you in a few seconds. Now, stop with the foolishness. The food is prepared exactly as an Earth chef would, eat and enjoy."

That was good enough for Colleen and Tia, they grabbed plates, and started to load up. That brought everyone else around, and soon, the room was filled with the sounds of hungry eating, and soft sighs of satisfaction as bellies were filled, and nutrients replenished.

"Wow, what a feast, I haven't eaten that good for a while," Tia remarked.

Colleen let out a loud burp, she turned red, grinned at Tia, and replied, "You said it, Tia! So we will be assigned new work, I wonder what that new work might be."

Another wall slid aside, and a large dormitory-style space with beds was revealed.

Kal-sek came back on the screen, "And now, it is late at night, and you must be tired. Please, take a bed and sleep comfortably, we will be around tomorrow to see what tasks you will be assigned. We will dim the lights in 15 minutes, and extinguish them 15 minutes after that." He paused for a minute, looking like he was puzzled by the expression he was about to make, and said, "Good night ladies, sleep tight."

Tia thought sleep might be a good idea. The bed felt soft and comfortable, and she quickly stripped naked and slid under the covers. She always slept naked, she hated the feel of any kind of clothing against her body while she slept. She noticed a few stares as she got naked, she glared at them, and growled, "What the fuck you looking at bitch? I got anything you don't have?"

That put them in their place, as they quickly averted their eyes. She saw Colleen looking at her, grinning.

"I love the way you put them in their places!"

Tia grunted, "Fucking cows, I don't have the time for bitches like that. I learned a while ago, don't take shit from anybody, and speak exactly what you feel. If it offends them, fuck 'em. I'm not here to kiss their asses. They can kiss mine, for all I care. If you piss me off, I'll fucking tell you so, I won't pussyfoot around!"

Colleen said, "That sounds like good advice, I think I'll take it! And, you've inspired me to do this!"

Tia watched, grinning, as Colleen stripped completely naked, grinning back. She was also a fan of sleeping in the nude, but she had felt reluctant about stripping in a room full of strangers. Tia's "get the fuck outta my way" attitude had emboldened her, and it felt liberating to do as she pleased, and fuck 'em if they can't handle it.

They took beds opposite each other, and in 15 minutes, the lights were dimmed down, 15 minutes after that, darkness settled in as the lights were turned completely off. The Calto race was certainly punctual.

Tia thought that Colleen was asleep when Colleen's voice whispered "Tia? You awake?"

"Yeah Colleen, what's up?"

"Just having a hard time falling asleep. It's scary, y'know? Facing such an unknown future. I'm scared."

Tia could hear Colleen's breath catch, her voice trembling. Tia was scared too, but she was holding the reins on it, as best she could. Colleen needed comfort, and for that matter, so did she. She had noticed that the beds were big enough, and she slid out of bed, pulled back the covers of Colleen's bed, and slid in behind her. Colleen flinched a bit at the unexpected presence, but as Tia spooned against her, hands going around her body, holding her close, she relaxed. Colleen gave a soft sigh of pleasure, it felt very nice to have Tia's comforting presence, her soft warm body against hers.

"Umm, you feel so nice and warm Tia," Colleen cooed.

Tia smoothed Colleen's long red hair back. Colleen could feel Tia's luscious breasts pressing against her back, Tia's hard nipples brushing her skin. Her own breasts responded, turning pebbly with gooseflesh, nipples erecting quickly. Her nipples were very perky, and they stuck out stiffly, eager for attention. Oh god, it's been so long, Colleen was thinking. She squirmed her rear against the saddle of Tia's hips.

Tia felt it, and it seemed that Colleen's body had gotten warmer, her breath was starting to speed up. Tia felt her body respond, her pussy starting to moisten up delightfully. She felt one of Colleen's hands close over her own, pulling her hand along, then placing it directly on top of one of her breasts. Tia slipped her other arm under the space between Colleen's neck and the pillow neck and cupped her other breast.

Colleen sucked in her breath, and whispered, "Touch me Tia, feels so good, touch me, baby."

Tia was happy to do so, ummmm, her nipples were so stiff, so long, she ran her fingers gently around the stiffness, then started to tug gently on them, tweaking at them, she wanted to suck on them, get those long hard beauties into her mouth.

"Turn over baby" Tia whispered.

In the darkness, Colleen's face was little more than an outline, and Tia brought her lips forward and made contact. Colleen moaned and pressed her lips tightly against Tia's, their kiss lingering, lips opening, tongues eager to meet. Both Colleen and Tia felt the rising wellspring of lust, Tia's pussy had gone from moist to hot and wet, Colleen's pussy was thrumming with lust.

Tia lowered her head, and whispered, "I'm going to kiss and suck your beautiful tits, baby, you nipples are so big, so hard and stiff, I just have to get my mouth around those sexy cherries."

Colleen was feeling the thump of desire, she cooed, "Oh yes Tia, suck my tits, suck them, baby."

Colleen felt the hot wet ring of Tia's mouth slide around her left nipple, then the application of Tia's wet tongue, it felt like lava hot, wet sizzles of pleasure, and tingles of lust shot from her nipple, straight to her pussy. Colleen moaned, and cradled Tia to her, letting Tia suckle contentedly on her, then her right nipple received the same hot, wet attention, Colleen was feeling the gush, her juices churning crazily, as Tia went back and forth, her nipples achy and throbbing, feeling the wet slickness of Tia's saliva on them, as she switched back and forth.

Colleen reached down and pulled her away. She pulled Tia's face up, and whispered, "Oh god, that felt so awesome, but now, it's your turn baby!"

Colleen let her face travel down, nestling in the valley between her breasts. Tia's breasts were big and sexy, umm, such luscious mounds of perfection. Her mouth trailed lingering kisses over her mounds, rising up until she felt the hard, stiff nipple standing up proudly. She slid her lips around it, listening to Tia's breath catch, her drawn-out moan of pleasure, as Colleen tightened her lips, and let her tongue paint fevered designs all over that stiff, rock-hard protrusion. Tia's nipples had become just as hard and protruding as Colleen, both of them had stiff hard nipples that jutted out at least two inches, and when Tia's nipples stood up, there wasn't a bra in the world that could hide them.

Colleen took her time, suckling eagerly on first one nipple, then the other. Tia could feel the sizzling fire that was starting to blaze, she needed Colleen's mouth at her pussy, when she saw the dim outline of Colleen's head rise up.

Colleen cooed, "Tia, can I lick your pussy, please, I love to go down, can I lick you baby?"

Tia whispered, "Oh god yes, but let me do you too baby! 69, let's 69!"

Colleen felt her lust shoot up, oh god, she adored doing 69. She positioned herself over Tia, and with her nose to guide her, she followed the intoxicating scent, and her tongue found Tia's lips, slick and syrupy with her hot juices. Colleen heard Tia's growl of pleasure, then felt the loving press of Tia's tongue against her, it drew an answering moan of pleasure, Tia's tongue sending a hot, liquid fire of pleasure along her lips. In that most intimate of kisses, breasts on bellies, mouths cleaved to hot, horny holes, they went at each other, licking in unison, feeling the fire growing, both of them reaching, bodies straining, until they were drawn as tight as a bowstring. Colleen felt the fluttering, then the growing surge, oh fuck, yes, she was gonna cum like crazy.

Tia growled, she felt her own orgasm rushing at her, then she let out a muffled shriek of pleasure as she felt herself tumble, her pussy started to gush crazily, and that sent Colleen headlong into her orgasm, letting out a howl of pleasure, her pussy flooding Tia's face, their bodies, shaking and shuddering together in orgasmic ecstasy.

As the pleasure started to ebb, Colleen was mortified, she'd just had a noisy release, in a room full of strangers, maybe they couldn't be seen, but they sure could be heard. What she heard in response were soft cries of pleasure, nimble fingers stroking at sopping wet pink holes, and what sounded like more than a few who had coupled up in the darkness, and were riding their own wave of orgasmic joy. She relaxed, Tia and her had just got them going, all they needed was someone to start it off.

Colleen lay on her side and felt the press of Tia's body against hers. She felt Tia smooth her long red hair back again.

Tia's voice at her ear whispered, "Feeling better baby?"

Colleen cooed, "So much better, thank you, Tia, I needed that so much."

"My pleasure Colleen, now, let's sleep, baby."

It took only a minute before both of them, bodies sated, minds quieted, for the time being, were sleeping peacefully.

Brigit Astar
09-06-2013, 08:26 AM
This is very possibly the best erotic story I've ever read as far as description and dialogue go. It's simply great.

groomleader
09-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Thank you Brigit, your high praise is very much appreciated. I will do my best to keep the same intensity for the next part.

groomleader
09-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Part 2

Tia felt her eyes opening, then she saw Colleen smiling at her. Her head came forward, and they pressed lips together, gently, holding it, both of them feeling the warmth of their lips. Colleen broke the kiss, with a look of dismay.

"If we weren't surrounded by a room full of women, who are now waking up, I'd want to do a lot more to you baby" Colleen whispered, stroking her cheek.

"I'd be all over you like a cheap suit, I assure you" Tia agreed, smoothing Colleen's long red hair back.

They threw back the covers and quickly got dressed. The viewscreen came to life, and the face of Kal-sek smiled at them.

"Good morning ladies, the dining area is ready with a hearty breakfast, enjoy, and our team will be around very soon, to assess your talents, and give you a suitable task to work at."

Tia and Colleen could smell the delicious aromas, and at the buffet, another feast awaited them. Scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausages, bacon, waffles, toast, danish pastry, a table full of fresh fruit, and steaming pots of coffee. Tia surmised that the Calto race had studied them very well during the month of unconsciousness, and she dug into her breakfast with gusto, Colleen matching her enthusiasm, as she attacked her breakfast with equal vigor.

Tia looked at her watch, it was just past 8 AM. At 8:30, one of the walls opened, and they got their first up-close look at the Calto race. They looked fairly human, there were minor differences, like Caltos having 4 fingers, and larger eyes and arched ridges over the eyes. The body shape was similar enough, and Tia felt herself relaxing. Although she scoffed at the idea of pulp science fiction stories of "little green men", she was relieved to see that they weren't that different, or grotesque.

Two of the beings stopped in front of her, and their eyes seemed to size her up quickly. They turned to each other and spoke in their native language to each other. They gave the same look to Colleen and again exchanged incomprehensible language.

Changing over to the English language, one of them said to Tia, "I am Gal-tor, and my companion is Con-set. What is your name, please?"

She answered, "I am Tia Amadore."

Con-set asked Colleen for her name, which she quickly gave. She was in no mood to try and make trouble, she had a feeling that they would brook no dissent.

Their names were fed into a handheld device, that resembled a tablet-style computer. The aliens looked at the readout, nodded, and Gal-tor said, "Come with us please."

Colleen stiffened, and Tia was not exactly feeling reassured either. The exchange had not gone unnoticed, as Kal-sek, who had been watching from the view screen, said, "Tia Amadore, and Colleen Hamner, look at me please."

As they did so, he continued, "Remember what I said yesterday. If we had wanted you dead, we would not be having this conversation, as you both would no longer be alive. We are not here to mistreat you. You will not be tortured or used in horrible medical experimentation. Your own kind has done that, the history of mankind is rife with such barbarity. We are not like that, you are merely to be assessed for your strengths so that your work will be of the greatest benefit."

The way he said it, and his expression touched a chord deep inside Tia. She had a strong feeling that he was sincere and that she and Colleen were not in danger. She looked at Colleen, smiled reassuringly, and said, "We'll be okay, we can trust him."

Colleen relaxed, she had really come to trust Tia, and what Tia said to her, was more than good enough for her. She gave back a smile, and Tia said to Gal-tor, "Lead the way."

They went down a few flights of staircases, and onto the street. Tia looked around, they were in a usually deserted area of the city, full of old, large, vacant warehouses. They were led to a bus, and climbing aboard, they saw several women already seated. They exchanged smiles, some looked very nervous, others seemed stoic, and Colleen and Tia swung into one of the double seats. Several more women joined them, Gal-tor and Con-set climbed aboard and began to converse again in that alien language, as the bus pulled away, and started down the street. The streets were almost totally deserted, Tia found it to be surreal, with a city population of over 500,000, the streets at this time of the day would normally be busy with traffic and people going about their daily routine. The utter emptiness of the streets made her think of a movie set, a backlot with all the appearances of a real-life city landscape, but the actors not yet in place to play their roles.

Colleen was thinking very much the same thing. She had been a real estate agent, but she was more than sure that was over, for good. She had been starting out, it wasn't very profitable, but she had been able to pay the bills, and put away a few dollars in savings. That's probably all gone too, the idea of everything being swept away, and replaced with a totally unfamiliar matrix, was something she was having a hard time processing. Colleen thought, Well, there's nothing we can do about it, they have the power, and we have to try and adjust to whatever becomes the norm.

Ten minutes later, they turned into the driveway of Memorial hospital.

Colleen whispered, "What do you think this means?"

Tia whispered back, "Probably a medical checkup, to see what we are fit for, as far as work goes."

They were led into the hospital, and a group of aliens stepped forward, and they led to different examination rooms. When Gal-tor and Con-set were about to separate Tia and Colleen, Colleen clung to Tia's arm, and said, "Can I please stay with Tia? I won't cause any trouble, I just want to stay with her."

The two aliens looked at each other and conversed in their native language. Switching to English, Con-set said, "that would be acceptable."

Gal-tor said, "Now, we can begin. Please remove your clothes."

Both women stared at him, feelings rumblings of disquiet beginning.

He looked puzzled, and asked, "Did you not understand the request?"

Tia said, "Well, yes, but..."

Gal-tor replied, "Then what is the problem? We need you to remove your clothes, so we can measure your body size, your stamina, your strength, and assign you work that fits you accordingly."

Tia figured that made sense. She peeled off her T-shirt, and Colleen followed her lead, and it took less than a minute before both Tia and Colleen were naked. Colleen took a look at Tia's nude figure, seeing Tia's bare, smooth-shaven mound. Remembering the hot lovemaking of last night, she recalled what it felt like to get her mouth on those smooth, soft lower lips, the taste, running her tongue up into Tia's pink tunnel, while Tia was doing the exact same thing to her, like mirror images, and the rush of orgasm, oh god, she felt her face grow warm, her pussy moistening up, and her nipples started to grow.

The sight of Colleen's nude body had the same effect on Tia. Seeing her pubic region, covered with a neatly trimmed nest of pubic hair as red as the hair on Colleen's head, got her motor running. The idea that she had been licking at Colleen's red-topped muff powered up her arousal, she was a sucker for redheads. She felt her body start that familiar revving, pussy juicing, nipples stiffening up, growing to long, stiff protuberances, matching Collen's swollen, stiff nipples.

The aliens were watching intently, then they stepped forward. They held up a small box, made of what looked like metal, it was about the size of a paperback book.

Con-set told them, "These are scanner devices, we wish to scan you and analyze our findings. The scan will not hurt you."

Tia was sensing that they wished to take things with consent, rather than by force. That was more reassurance, and she and Colleen agreed. It took only a minute, and the readings of their bodies were being analyzed.

Gal-tor asked, "What are your ages?"

Tia replied, "I'm 24"

Colleen joined in, "I'm 23"

This information was entered into the scanners and quickly added to the data.

Con-set and Gal-tor compared scanner results, and Con-set said, "We have everything we need, you will report for duty at the Calto dairy plant, tomorrow at 8 AM, for a 10-hour shift."

Tia said, "Hey we're gonna be milkmaids!"

Collen was equally enthused, she been a farm girl until she was 18, and her parent's dairy farm had been a great place, and a great way to grow up. It sounded like an unexpected, but an enjoyable turn of her life.

Gal-tor said, "You can now get dressed at your leisure. When you are dressed, you will be free to return to your homes, we have what you call a taxi cab waiting for you, we took over your city's fleet of such vehicles, since our testing and analyzing will, of course, take different times for different females, and you can be returned home at your convenience. Take your time, there is no rush. Tomorrow morning, there will be a bus to pick you up and take you to the plant. Colleen, we will pick you up at 7:40 AM, and Tia, we will pick you up at 7:45 AM."

Colleen said, "You said testing, we don't need to be tested further?"

Gal-tor replied, "No, not necessary. In your cases, our scans revealed exactly what your strengths are, and we determined that the dairy plant is what both of you are best suited for."

Gal-tor and Con-set withdrew, closing the door behind them. Colleen and Tia exchanged looks, they were both nude, and now very horny, Gal-tor said take your time, and they were eager to do just that. Tia dialed down the bright overhead fluorescents, she loved to have subdued lighting, and the crisp, stark glare was too bright for her likes. Colleen pulled Tia toward her, bodies pressing together, urgently, how wet mouths seeking out the other, lips coming together, tongues sliding out for erotic play. The feel of their lover's wet, slithery tongues made the smoldering passion blaze, and Tia wanted to devote herself to Colleen's incredible body.

"Hop up on the table baby, I may not be a doctor, but I have my own special examination I want to do on you!" Tia growled, with a chuckle.

comsmith22
09-17-2013, 02:03 PM
Really Hot story... again You are doing well and So you are writing 3 stories... LOL... Keep up the good work... Thanks...

groomleader
09-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Thnk you very much cornsmith22, I appreciate your feedback very much.

groomleader
09-21-2013, 12:54 AM
Part 3

Colleen grinned, hopped up on the edge of the table, and cooed, "Oh, do you practice medicine without a license?"

Tia felt her pulse thump, stepping into the spread V of Colleen's thighs, she whispered, "Oh yes baby, it's my special brand of medicine, designed to make you feel good all over."

Colleen felt her body responding, and whispered huskily, "Oh yes baby, make me feel good, all over."

Their lips came together in a lust-filled, burning rush of passion, mouths parting, tongues joining, both of them absolutely adored open mouth swirls of passion, and two pussies quickly became molten centers of hot, horny lust. Tia ran her hands down, cupping Colleen's breasts, so round, so full, she loved the feel of her hands full, and her fingers slid over, grazing at the stiff, rock-hard nipples.

Colleen left out a soft growl of pleasure, as Tia broke the kiss, smiled, then worked her way down. Her face was now right at breast level, her eyes open wide, oh yeah, those stiff, eager nipples, so long, so eager for her mouth. Tia felt her mouth water, and she wasted no time. Colleen felt the eager, hot sensation engulf her left nipple, as Tia's mouth fastened firmly around it. Colleen cooed with pleasure as she felt the pulling sensation, as Tia happily suckled on her nipple, alternating between sucking and nibbling very gently on that beautiful tit, sucking on such stiff, hard, long nipples made her pussy pulse.

Colleen wound her hands through Tia's lustrous black hair, oh god, a fire-line of burning sensation was running between her nipple and her pussy. As Tia switched over to the right nipple, her mouth closing around it, her hand cupping the left nipple and gently tweaking it, giving both nipples her eager attention, a second fire-line joined the first, and her pussy was now a roaring blaze of lust. Colleen's nipples were sticking out proudly, stiff and hard, and Tia gave those sexy nipples the sucking and licking and nibbling they deserved.

She started to resume her downward travels, Colleen spread her thighs as wide as possible in anticipation. Tia went down over her mound, swirling her tongue through Colleen's sexy red muff. She could smell the heated scent, ummm, Colleen was on fire with lust, and the scent made her own pussy throb.

"Oh god, you smell delicious, I can't wait to taste you" Tia cooed huskily.

"Oh yes Tia, my pussy's so hot and juicy, lick me, baby, lick my cunt, fuck, I feel like I'm burning up!" Colleen growled.

Tia knelt on a bench, bringing her head into perfect positioning. Colleen looked up and felt her lust swirling crazily. There was a large full-length mirror directly opposite her, she could see herself, legs spread wide, on the edge of the table, she saw Tia's sexy, naked body from behind, saw her head move forward, then felt the pulse of sizzling pleasure as Tia licked up her lips, down, then up again. She moaned loudly as Tia's tongue parted her pink seam, the throbs of pleasure as Tia wriggled her tongue in as deep as she could go. She grabbed Tia's head, pulling her tightly against her gushing pink tunnel.

"Fuck, oh fuck, so good, lick me, lick me, lick me!"

Happy to do as directed, Tia eagerly lapped at the rich flow, alternating between long broad sweeps, and lightning-fast lashes, she could feel the tensing up, Colleen's body was stretched taut, and Tia's mouth and tongue now concentrated on giving the same sweeps and lashes right against her throbbing clit, she slid two fingers up Colleen's pink tunnel, fucking that delicious heated center as her two fingers settled in, and she gave Colleen a G spot polishing.

Colleen felt the crazy rush, and she growled, "Oh fuck, fuck, gonna cum, oh yes baby, yes, yes, yes, oh YEEEEESSSSSS!"

Colleen's voice rose up to a long wail of pleasure, and she let go. Her pussy virtually exploded with a huge gush, Tia felt a sheet of girl cum hit her, her face was soaked as if she'd had a bucket of water thrown in her face, Colleen's body in the grip of her climactic rush, Tia keeping her mouth firmly against her. Colleen was shaking as she felt wrenching waves of orgasm slam against her, it went on and on, one after the other until finally, the last wave shook her, and she slumped down, breathless, having the burning lust that had filled her being satisfied in the best way how.

Colleen lay back, recovering, and she was now eager to give back to Tia as good as she got.

She cooed, "Ok Tia, your turn, I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

Tia eagerly switched places, and Colleen's mouth was at her nipples very quickly. Colleen loved to see those luscious mounds, free and unfettered, her nipples standing up stiff, almost as if they were reaching for her mouth. She quickly closed her mouth around Tia's right nipple and started to suckle at her, Tia gently stroking at her long red hair.

"Oh yeah baby, suck my tits, ummm, oh feels so good" Tia crooned.

Tia looked up and saw the mirror and the reflection. She could see herself, the nude backside of Colleen standing in the spread V of her thighs, her head at her breasts, and feel the zings of pulsing pleasure running through her pussy. Colleen switched over, eager to give Tia's left nipple the same loving attention, wrapping her mouth around it, and laving, sucking, and nibbling gently.

Colleen started to trace a path downward, Tia watching her progression through lust glazed eyes. She spread her legs, hooked the back of her knees over the stirrups, and she was spread open, her pussy eager for Colleen. Colleen licked at the bare smooth mound, seeing Tia so bare and smooth just made her wild. She smelled the lust-driven scent of Tia's arousal, her pussy lips spread open like a flower, as if ready to greet her tongue.

Colleen looked up and growled huskily "Do you know where I want my tongue buried, I'm gonna bury it in your hot, wet pussy, oh yeah baby, I'm gonna lick you until your toes curl!"

Desperate to have Colleen's tongue buried inside her, Tia cooed, "Do it, baby, shove your tongue deep, and lick me, oh fuck, yeah, go crazy on my cunt, lick me, baby, lick me, lick me!"

Colleen licked her way up and down Tia's lips, teasing her a bit, then plastered her mouth firmly against her soaking seam and thrust her tongue in deep, wriggling it around, eager to lick as much of those wet pink walls as possible.

Tia growled, oh fuck, the feel of Colleen's tongue buried in her was absolute bliss, she looked at the reflection, her body thrumming with lust, Colleen's head of long red hair buried between her thighs, oh fuck, it was a pleasure beyond measure, she just let herself revel in it, feeling the orgasm working up, oh god, it was gonna be good.

Colleen loved licking at Tia's bare, smooth pussy, without that stupid pubic hair in the way, it was erotic as all hell. She felt her lust bolting back up, licking Tia was turning her on as much as it was Tia, her cries of pleasure were letting Colleen know what felt good, and she followed that trail eagerly, she wanted Tia to cum, cum all over her face, and she shoved two fingers up, to give Tia a G spot polish.

Tia felt two fingers slide smoothly up her, and Colleen lifted her mouth for a second, to growl "Now baby, cum, I want you to cum all over my face!", then she quickly returned to her task, wrapping her mouth around Tia's throbbing orgasm button, her tongue lashing at it while her fingers gave Tia the G spot polish, and Tia felt orgasm racing at her.

She felt the tingles starting deep down, oh yeah, she was gonna explode.

As she felt the throbs surge up her womb, she howled, "Oh fuck, yes, gonna, gonna fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

She felt that locking up, then the glorious feeling of her release exploding. She felt her girl cum jetting, she looked down, saw Colleen's face eagerly taking the spray, which made her cunt spasm crazily, her orgasm making her body shake in that tight grip of pleasure. It seemed to go on and on, a long, lasting wave of pleasure, carrying her along, feeling Colleen's face right between her thighs, licking her gently as Tia felt her climax finally start to ebb, staying with her until the very last pulse.

Colleen stood up, smiling, her face wet with her juices, and Tia pulled her up onto the table. Stretching up, they arranged themselves in a 69, with Tia's pussy still humming from her last orgasm, and Colleen's lust back up to fever pitch, it didn't take long. Lingering, loving swipes of hot, pink tongues brought on the explosions, hot, molten centers gushing, the two bodies shaking and shuddering together, their cries of climactic fulfillment in the air.

In the afterglow, Tia grinned, and said to Colleen, "Geez, I hope Gal-tor and Con-set aren't waiting for us!"

Colleen smiled back, and said, "Well, they did say to take you time, there was no rush."

Tia said, "Yes, but I think we'd better get ourselves together, and head home."

When they emerged, Gal-tor and Con-set were not waiting for them. They went to the hospital entrance, and as promised, a fleet of taxi-cabs was waiting.

On the way home, Colleen and Tia shared a cab. It was almost noon, and Tia invited Colleen to come home with her, and enjoy some lunch, and get to know each other better.

Tia giggled, "We know each other very well in a certain way, already!"

Colleen returned the giggle, squeezed Tia's hand, and replied, "Lunch sounds great, I'd love to get to know all about you baby."

Tia returned the squeeze, smiling at her new lover.

groomleader
10-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Part 4

Tia felt the bus slow, then turn the corner. She came out of her recollection, and smiled at Colleen.

Tia said "Hey, since we are both on the A shift, let's have some fun Thursday night, we'll be off for our 3 days, and we can get loose!"

Colleen grinned, and she turned to Tia, running her hand softly over Tia's stomach.

Colleen cooed in her ear, "Sounds great, so long as I get loose with you baby! You've spoiled me for any other lover, you know."

Tia smiled, and whispered back, "The feeling is very mutual I assure you baby" as she brought her hand up, and smoothed Colleen's long red hair back.

The bus pulled up to the plant doors, and one of the girls who was in a chipper mood, called out, "Ok, let's head for the salt mines!"

There were 20 ladies aboard the bus, and everyone got out, and went through the big double doors that opened for them. Tia and Colleen headed for their assigned room, it was a well established routine. They had to be prepped, it was a half-hour procedure, and as they started the prep routine, Tia recalled the first time that they had discovered what work at the Calto plant entailed.

They had gotten off the bus, and stood around, unsure of where to go. The big double doors open, Gal-tor and Con-set appeared, and motioned them to come through the door.

They did a head count, and nodded, satisfied, all 20 of them were present.

"Please, follow us, we will assign you to your prep rooms. You have to be prepped before you will be taken to the working area."

Tia and Colleen exchanged a look, wondering exactly what being prepped meant. They were pleased to see that Gal-tor and Con-set appeared to understand the strong bond that had developed between them, and they were shown into a room with three chairs, a desk, and a cabinet.

Con-set went to the tend to the other women while Gal-tor stayed with Tia and Colleen.

"Please strip, and we can begin the prep" Gal-tor stated.

Okay Tia thought, more nudity, strange how they want us nude so much. She quickly doffed her clothes, and Colleen did the same. Gal-tor took a small device from the cabinet.

"This is a nasal inoculation device, that will spray the prep fluid into your nostrils, it is less painful that the traditional injection needle."

Colleen said, "Just a second, what exactly are we being prepped for?"

Gal-tor looked surprised, he said, "You said it yesterday, about being a milk maid, that's what your position is."

Tia added, "And we have to be naked for this?"

Gal-tor replied, "Yes"

Despite the rumblings of disquiet they felt, Colleen and Tia complied, and he squirted the device into their noses. It was fast acting, and Tia and Colleen could feel their breasts become heavy, as if weighted down with something. The both looked down, and gasped as they saw their breasts growing, adding cup sizes and inches quickly. Tia ballooned from a 36D to a 40DDD, and Colleen pumped up from a 36C to a 40DD. Their bigger breasts stood up, not a hint of sag, and the feeling of their breasts filling became more pronounced.

Tia stared at the sheer size, fuck, it felt like mountains were attached to her chest, as she said, "What was in that prep fluid?"

Gal-tor replied, "A genetically enhanced form of prolactin. It is the hormone that regulates milk production in the human female. There are also some bio-engineered compounds to enhance your breast size, to increase your libido, and to further stimulate your milk production. This helps to insure optimum collection."

Tia was thinking, Oh my breasts feel so full, I feel like a cow that needs to be...and as she heard what Gal-tor was saying, it all clicked together..

"Oh fuck, yes, we're milk maids alright. We are the ones going to be milked, right?"

"Of course," Gal-tor said, "Why are you so surprised? You guessed it yesterday."

Colleen felt a chill race through her, milked, like a cow?

She said, "We thought you meant we'd be milking cows!"

Gal-tor explained, "Cow milk is of no use to us. The milk that you produce is of great value to us. It had various proteins and fats, the exact nutritional compounds that our planet needs. Our planet is only now recovering from an agro-bacterial war, that has rendered our female population unable to produce milk. Without the milk, our next generation would die, and so would our planet. We can breed, but we can't provide our young the sustenance they need to live. My mate is pregnant with my child, she will be born in 3 of your months, and imagine what it would be like to watch helplessly, as your baby dies in front of your eyes."

Tia thought about it, and she realized the despair that he would feel, unable to save his child. Still, she was hesitant.

"Have you tried this method?" she asked.

He replied, "Yes, we took some females, and brought them out of the stasis field 10 days before we brought you out of it. It was carefully planned, and the milk production was a big success. Not one of our original test females was harmed in any way, they are still with us, producing milk, as you and Colleen will be, very soon."

Colleen could feel her breasts, sticking up like the nose cones of a rocket ship, she looked at her huge mounds in awe, wow, she'd never imagined her chest could be so huge.

Tia said, "Looks like I'll have to buy a much bigger bra!"

Gal-tor replied, "Actually, that will not be a problem. After your work is done for the day, we will administer a damping compound. Your breasts will return to their normal size, and will stay that way until the prep is administered again."

Colleen said, "Explain exactly how we will be milked."

Gal-tor said, "We will take you to the milking area. You will be seated in a recliner style seating, and reclined to an 85 degree angle. Your breasts will be surrounded by a soft flexible polymer material, that will massage your breasts. Suction cups will be placed over your breasts, and when the milk is produced, it will suction it away. To get optimum milk flow, it will be necessary for you to have orgasms. We have installed various pleasure devices, at the touch of a button, your genitals will be stimulated by whatever you desire, in a most pleasant way. At the moment of orgasm, your breasts will yield their milk. This method lets us milk you 3 times an hour, for 9 hours. After that, you will be brought back, and we will administer the damping compound. Your breasts will return to their natural, non milk producing size and shape. You will rest for 30 minutes, and your shift will be over. When we scanned you yesterday, your breasts gave us a scan of better than average milk capacity. That was the only criteria we needed to assign you to the milking. Do not be afraid, we will not harm you, and I think you will find the milking to be a pleasant experience. Since we will need your genitals to be free of clothing for stimulation, and your breasts to be free of clothing for the suction devices, we will need you to be naked for the time you are on shift."

In the back of her mind, Tia could feel that deep down tingling, she was more than a little curious about the "pleasure devices" that Gal-tor had mentioned, and even more curious to try them out. Hell, if her job entailed her to have 27 orgasms per shift, well there were far worse jobs that she could be assigned to.

Tia said, "Well, I can't feel good if I let a baby die because I refuse to make some milk. Come on Colleen, let's make like a cow!"

Colleen said, "So long as I get to be right next to Tia, I think I can handle it."

Gal-tor said, "Of course, whatever you like. Excellent, follow me please."

He led them out on to the milking floor. Tia and Colleen took a long look, seeing the rows and rows of plastic tubing stretching up from office style cubicles to the ceiling.

Gal-tor explained, "All the milk that is collected is suctioned up, and stored in a central tank. There are many milking facilities being set up, and females are being scanned for milk producing abilities first and foremost. One of our ships in orbit is a carrier of many transport ships, the tanks from each facility are transported to the carrier, stored on a transport, and we use a quantum field generator to produce a quantum singularity. This opens a wormhole, that the transport ship enters, that we can use to quickly deliver the milk to our home world. Our sun is the star known to Earth astronomy as Upsilon Andromedae, our planet is the third of 3 that circle the star, and we are exactly 44 light years away. The wormhole makes covering that distance no more than a few hours, so the milk can be cooled and sent to our home world quickly."

He led them to a cubicle, where two recliners, right next to each other, were waiting. Tia and Colleen seated themselves, and Gal-tor explained the next step, so they would not be alarmed.

"You may find that your orgasms are quite strong, and you may thrash about. We don't want you to be injured, it is safer to have you restrained. I am going to restrain you now, I want you both to know, is that acceptable?"

Tia and Colleen nodded, Tia was starting to feel something more than just helping out another race. They watched as leather loops were slid around the ankles, and secured. A leather strap went around each thigh, and another leather strap went around their stomach. Tia could felt the tingling of a distinctly sexual nature, being restrained and naked was starting her lust to perk up. He gave them each a small, tablet style computer, that had a touchscreen that listed all the pleasure devices they could access. Tia felt a gush as she saw "rotating dildo" as one of the devices listed. She had enjoyed such a thing when she took a ride on her friend's Sybian, and oh god, she'd been reduced to a shaking writhing mass as she exploded, filling the room with shrieks of pleasure, her cunt gushing crazily, soaking the Sybian with a flood of her juices. Tia could feel her juices starting up, oh god, this could be a lot more than just altruism involved.

Colleen was feeling much the same way, her pussy was starting to churn. The compound to increase her libido was working, she could feel the deep down throbbing, and she was very eager to try out the pleasure devices.

groomleader
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Part 5

Gal-tor came over with two bundles, and he told them this was the polymer that would milk their breasts. Tia felt it being wrapped around her enhanced 40DDD's, umm, it felt warm, and just slightly clingy. Oh, she was really getting turned on, and her nipples were stiff, rock hard protrusions, sticking up three inches now, oh fuck, her breasts tingled and throbbed like crazy. Tia heard Colleen give a growl of desire, her breasts were similarly wrapped up, her nipples sticking up, hard and ready. Gal-tor lowered the suction cups, they were clear plastic, and sensors would detect when their breasts were ready to erupt, and would switch on automatically. Satisfied that everything was ready, he spoke into what looked like a walkie-talkie, and the recliners opened up between their legs, them lifted them up and apart, their pubic regions were now open and ready for whatever pleasure device they wished to use, they were now in optimum milking position. Tia felt her lust start to roar, she was in a perfect position for being fucked, and she watched as a metal sphere rose up between her legs, and position itself just below her pussy entrance.

Colleen had experienced the same rush of desire, being naked, restrained and set in a perfect fucking position, she watched with excitement as a copy of the same metal sphere that was between Tia's legs, rise up and position itself right between her thighs.

"Ok Tia, and Colleen, everything is ready, please, use the pleasure devices."

Tia saw Gal-tor watching, it turned her on that she was going to have him watching her. She realized it was probably just to make sure everything was working correctly, but she still felt the racing excitement. She looked at the touchscreen.

Hmm, clit massager, that sounded good, and Tia pressed the screen. The box rotated, a slot in the top of the box opened, the sphere moved in close, and the massager extended out, and settled in. Tia felt the soft, plastic nub nudging against her lips, and the gentle vibrations starting up. Oh my god, her head lolled back, her breath picked up, and she let out moans of pleasure. The nub warmed, picking up speed, and started to move up, as it it was alive, and actively seeking out her clit.

Colleen saw vibrating penetrator, she needed that. She pressed the touchscreen, saw the sphere rotate into position. A slot opened, she felt the sphere press insistently against her pubic area, and she felt a soft, vibrating dildo head press against her, and she growled with pleasure as she was penetrated, slowly being impaled by the vibrating throbs of pleasure. Her pussy gripped at it, umm, oh god, so fucking nice, she felt her pussy start to gush wildly.

As Tia's vibrating nub found its mark, she gasped aloud as her breasts started to be milked, that polymer was wrapped a bit tighter now, and massaging her breasts, oh fuck, that was so fucking good, she could feel her juices pouring out, running down the crack of her ass, and she felt her orgasm gathering force, oh fuck, it was going to be so good.

Colleen's moan of pleasure joined, as Colleen felt the massaging action start to work over her 40DD's, oh god, she was being milked, and it felt so fucking good to be milked, she felt her orgasm start to build up.

Tia felt it, like a rising wellspring, ready to erupt. She looked at her nipples, and she felt the bolt of orgasm ram into her. Oh fuck, her breasts let go, she watched in awe as her nipples started to squirt crazily, gushing her white milk, the polymer milking her expertly. The suction cups started, and she watched as her breasts sprayed milky white geysers, the suction catching it in mid air, and whisking it up into the tubing. Her orgasm and her milking was driving her onto a whole new level of pleasure, she'd never felt the sensory rush, and she just watched in awe as her breasts continued to gush her life giving milk.

A shriek of pleasure turned her head, and she saw Colleen, her face alive with bliss, watching her nipples erupt their milk, the same look of awe on her face as her milk started to go up the tubing.

Tia heard similar sounds of orgasmic pleasure from other cubicles, as more ladies enjoyed their milk extractions. Finally, her breasts sprayed the last few drops, and she slumped down, Colleen next to her giving a growl of pleasure, as her breasts gave up the last gush.

Oh my god, that was a one hell of a rush, but Tia's body wouldn't come down completely. The compounds kept her going at a heightened state of arousal, and she felt her breasts quickly refilling, oh god, they started to throb and ache again with the need to be milked.

Next to her Colleen growled, "Oh fuck, I'm ready to go again!"

Tia cooed, "Try the clit massager, it's fantastic!"

Tia turned to her touch pad, she saw the rotating dildo tab, and tapped it. She felt the sphere position itself, and then the slow, deliberate penetration. Oh fuck, she felt 8 inches of rotating pleasure corkscrew its way into her, the constant rotation was beyond fantastic, and she felt her body responding quickly, the lust building up, then the massaging action, milking her breasts again, oh fuck, her orgasm raced at her, and she let go, more howls of pleasure as her pussy exploded, and she started to squirt her girl cum, and her throbbing nipples erupted in kind, spraying the milky richness, more geysers of white goodness quickly being suctioned up and away. Colleen's answering howl joined hers, as Tia looked over, saw Colleen's hard, sexy nipples gushing more sprays of her milk.

Gal-tor commented into a small, walkie-talkie like device, "Progress report, excellent, both Tia and Colleen are prime milk producers, they will be excellent milk maids." He then said to them, "Things are working perfectly, your units are functioning properly, and your breasts are supplying at optimum rates. I will leave you for now, there is a camera monitoring you, so if anything goes wrong, you will receive assistance quickly. I will be back at the end of your shift."

With that, he departed, and Tia and Colleen experienced their first day of milking. Tia was in another world, the various pleasure devices, driving her from one dizzying climax to the next, the feel of her huge 40DDD tits refilling, over and over, then the sublime pleasure of having them milked, was beyond anything she'd ever felt. She realized, as she watched her nipples squirt thick rich sprays of milk, that watching her nipples spaying white geysers was as exciting as the pulses of pleasure she felt as her breasts gave up their milk. Next to her, Colleen looked like she was similarly enjoying her first day on the job.

Nine hours, and 27 orgasms later, after the last milking, Gal-tor reappeared. The suctioning cups were lifted away, and the recliners returned to their starting position. The restraints were undone, and he led them back towards their starting rooms.

Galtor took the nasal inoculation device, and Tia and Colleen received the damping compound. The raging fire of arousal that had powered them through the day started fading quickly. It felt like a fire that had just had a flood of ice cold water poured on it, and Tia watched, a bit sad, as her chest quickly shrank back to the normal 36D. She actually kind of liked having such massive milk jugs, although the idea of having them for life, my god, she'd need a crane to lift those babies around.

She looked over, saw Colleen's chest returning to its normal 36C size, and after a few minutes, to make sure there was no adverse reactions, they had finished their first day at the Calto dairy plant.

comsmith22
10-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Most interesting...

groomleader
08-29-2014, 02:53 PM
Part 6

Now, 5 months later, Tia and Colleen were still supplying milk at optimum levels, and both Colleen and Tia liked to joke about making like a cow, as they got prepped for today's shift.

The inoculation was administered, and Tia watched as he breasts surged up to their enhanced 40DDD size, and then the feeling of her milk production going into overdrive, her breasts filling quickly, her sex already soaking wet. Colleen could feel the same rush, her breasts up to the 40DD size, how good it was going to feel to have herself milked, her pussy was aching already, and Gal-tor led them to their assigned area on the milking floor. Tia and Colleen were still in high spirits, making mooing sounds and giggling as they settled into the recliners.

Gal-tor smiled, oh yes, Colleen and Tia were excellent, they were prodigious milk producers. He watched as they settled into the recliners, he secured them, wrapped the flexible polymer around their breasts, and handed them the tablet computers.

Tia and Colleen were more than ready, and as they worked themselves up to the first of their 27 orgasms, the same feeling of rushing lust filled their bodies, the first orgasm hitting quickly, their pussies on fire, gushing juices, while their throbbing breasts quickly erupted, white streams of milk spraying, being caught and sucked up into the holding tanks. The day was another pleasure filled swirl of orgasms, their cunts exploding again and again, breasts spurting out the life giving milk, then quickly refilling for the next orgasm.

Tia and Colleen were almost delirious with pleasure as Gal-tor helped them down at the end of their shift, and administered the damping compound to calm the roaring drives. Colleen was amazed at how fast the compounds took her up, then brought her down. When she was being milked, she would have given anything for the next burst of orgasm, and the next gushes of milk to squirt from her nipples, now, it was almost like she'd been watching a movie, it took away the burning drives that fast.

After asking Colleen if she would like to stay overnight, Tia asked Gal-tor, "Gal-tor, could you arrange to pick us both up at my apartment, I'm going to have Colleen stay over tonight."

Gal-tor replied, "Certainly, that will not be a problem, have a good night Tia, and Colleen."

When they arrived at Tia's apartment, Tia quickly pulled off her clothes. Colleen liked that idea, and following Tia's lead, they both stripped down until they were just wearing their panties. Tia poured out 2 glasses of wine, and they sat together on the sofa, talking about what unexpected directions their lives had taken.

"I heard from friends that the rich and powerful are no longer rich, or powerful. The Calto marked them, and they have been given the dirty, menial jobs, they have to work hard, and all their money and power is gone, for good." Colleen related.

Tia smiled, it was satisfying to hear, and she replied, "Just what they deserve, the fuckers. They played with people's lives, let people die so it wouldn't hurt their fucking profits. Let 'em get what they deserve."

Colleen replied, "They get enough to eat, and stay healthy, they won't be starved, or worked to death, but their cushy lifestyle is no more. They have to live a life of work, the work that others had to do for them. No more country clubs, no more fancy salons, expensive cars, mansions or off shore bank accounts."

Tia thought about that, and it seemed fitting. Her and Colleen, being excellent milk producers, were living a better lifestyle, the best quality foods, the best medical and dental care, and it was a very good life. Having huge, hormone driven milk jugs, being milked and cumming over and over again, if you wanted to call that work, certainly didn't hurt. Ummm, just thinking of it got her pussy twitching, 10 hours in the milking recliners, and she was still getting the warm feeling of quickly building lust. It was helped along when Colleen reached over, and ran her fingertips gently over Tia's neck, and through her hair, that felt so good, Tia adored having her hair played with, and she let out a low moan.

Colleen was feeling her lust building up quickly, as she ran her fingertips over Tia's soft skin, and with her and Tia alone, and ready for more pleasure, oh yes, Tia's low moan of pleasure made Colleen's pussy pulse with heat, and Tia turned her head towards Colleen, and they locked lips in a steamy, lust fueled dueling of tongues, the feel of hot slithery tongues coming together making their pulses race.

Breaking the kiss, Tia whispered "Come baby, let's go and get comfortable on my nice big bed."

In the bedroom, Tia grinned and said, "Hop up on my bed, and let's strip our panties off of each other, let's drag it out a bit."

Tia climbed on to the queen sized mattress, and smiling, patted the mattress in front of her. As Colleen joined her, Tia got up on her knees, and Colleen did the same, their breasts almost touching. Colleen looked at Tia's breasts, so inviting, large, firm mounds with hard, erect pink nipples that pointed straight at Colleen, like they had chosen her to make love to them.

"Now," Tia cooed, "I'll take your panties off and then you pull mine down, okay?"

Colleen felt another rush of heat, to be naked, totally naked in front of each other, hot, horny and wanting to pleasure each other. She nodded, and Tia reached out and pulled Colleen's panties down to her knees. Colleen leaned back and brought her legs up so Tia could slip her panties over her feet. Colleen could feel her pussy fully exposed to Tia, and Tia licked her lips as she gazed down on what lay between Colleen's legs. Tia couldn't take her eyes away, Colleen's pussy, covered with a neatly trimmed nest of pubic hair as red as the hair on Colleen's head, really got her motor into high gear. Colleen felt the flush as Tia's eyes stayed locked on her sex. She felt her lust starting to blaze.

"Okay, your turn," Tia whispered, "Get me naked baby!"

Colleen reached out and slowly pulled Tia's panties down. Her skin was so soft and she could feel heat radiating from between Tia's legs. Colleen was breathing in sharp little gasps, as Tia's beautiful sex was revealed. Colleen could see Tia's bare, smooth shaven mound, her pussy lips were fat and swollen with desire, glistening with her juices. Tia's eyes were wide with desire as she looked at Colleen looking at her. Colleen was trembling, she felt almost like it was her first time. There was no doubt how wet she was, the crotch of Tia's panties was soaked, and Colleen could feel her heart pounding, as Tia leaned back and let Colleen slip her panties over her feet.

In the most erotic thing Colleen had ever done, she brought Tia's panties to her nose and breathed in. Her nose was right were Tia's pussy lips had been nestled, and her whole body trembled with desire as she smelled the scent of Tia's juices, her arousal, peppery, musky and hot, permeated the panty crotch. It was so primitive, almost like an animal smelling another, and it made Colleen ache with desire.

Colleen growled huskily, "Now, I'm going to lick you baby, oh fuck, I want to go crazy on your sexy cunt!"

Tia purred, "Oh yeah baby, taste my juices, taste how hot and ready I am!"

Colleen quickly positioned herself between the spread of Tia's thighs. Lowering her face, she smelled the heady essence of Tia in heat, and it made her almost dizzy with desire. She quickly applied her lips, kissing gently at the wet, hot seam, both of them letting out soft moans and growls of pleasure. Colleen could feel Tia's juices smeared all over her lips, her tongue came out and licked them all up, feeling her heart pound and her lust rev up higher. She brought her fingers up, parting Tia's lips, gazing at the deep coral interior, dewy slick with her juices. She looked up, saw Tia looking at her, the blazing lust in her eyes. Colleen smiled, pressing against her, she let her tongue slide out, wriggling between the sexy lips, and burrowing into a heat filled, wet center of lust. She heard Tia's loud growl of pleasure, and her mouth was busy, tongue scooping up every drop of Tia's freely flowing juices, mouthing the sweet gushes, oh god Tia tasted so sexy, so wonderful.

"Oh yes, Colleen baby, umm, feels so good, oh yeah, lick me, love me baby," Tia cooed.

She looked between the spread of her thighs, saw Colleen's head of long red hair bobbing between her legs, the sizzling wet pulses of pleasure as her tongue skillfully licked and doted on her, making her juices churn, the tongue deep inside her, eager to taste all her juices. She wound her fingers through Colleen's hair, and caressed her head, crooning with pleasure, letting Colleen's skillful talent at licking her cunt carry her up to that plane of pleasure. She heard Colleen making muffled croons of passion as she licked her, oh god, she just fucking adored being eaten by a lover who knew what she was doing, and loved doing it as much as Tia adored receiving it.

Tia crooned, "So good, so fucking good, oh yeah, eat me alive baby."

Colleen felt the surge, hearing Tia urging her on like that made her own cunt pulse with heat. She loved to lick hot cunts as much as she loved to get her own heat licked, and she eagerly gave Tia her best, licking wildly at Tia's wet, soupy center, eager to pin Tia to the mattress, and make her cum hard.

Tia felt her body racing to the brink, oh yes, she couldn't hold out any longer, it was just too good.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, cumming, yes, yes YEEEESSSSS!"

Colleen could feel Tia's pink folds quivering around her tongue, and as Tia howled out her pleasure, Colleen felt a stream of Tia's juices squirting, and Colleen happily kept her face in the spray, wanting to get every drop splattered over her face.

It didn't take long before Colleen was on her back, legs spread, watching with lust glazed eyes as Tia's head dipped between the spread of her thighs, the sizzling pleasure as Tia's tongue started to lick at her, tasting her, eager to burrow inside her tight channel, and scoop out all the churning juices. Colleen brought her hands up, cupping her breasts, tugging at her stiff nipples, sending waves of pleasure surging to her creaming center. She started to gasp, panting, and her body started to writhe, pinned to the mattress by that hot tongue right at her matrix, and she felt the building rush. Reaching down, she grasped Tia's head, and pulled her tightly against her pussy, wanting to maximize the contact.

"Lick me baby, make me cum, make me cum so fucking hard!" Colleen growled.

She felt two fingers stuffed up her pussy, they turned, and started to make that come hither motion, hitting her G spot perfectly.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, gonna cum, gonna cum all over your face baby, fuck, fuck, GAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Colleen's voice rose up to a full on scream, her pussy start to pulse crazily, and she felt a huge wave of girl cum shoot out, she looked down, saw that massive wave hit Tia's face full on, saw the bliss as Tia mouthed the flow, and her pussy continued to pulse crazily, pumping more of her juices out all over Tia's accommodating face, which stayed right between the spread of her thighs, taking every spray, every last dribble, until the spams slowly faded away.

Colleen saw Tia's face raise up, smiling at her, covered with her juices, and they locked lips passionately, bodies pressed together urgently. Both of the felt the hunger returning, and Tia crawled on top of Colleen. She grinned, she knew how hot Colleen was, and she straddled her, pushing her hips down until her mound was pressed against Colleen's.

Tia grinned again, and said, "Enjoy this baby."

She moved around, getting her position right, then Colleen felt Tia's pussy lips pressing against hers as Tia started to gently hump at her. Colleen felt Tia's hand move down, she could feel Tia spreading her labial lips open, and then spreading Colleen's open also. Colleen growled with pleasure, squirming against Tia, their clits started nudging against each other, and both Tia and Colleen felt a sizzling bolt of pleasure course through them.

Colleen moaned, "Oh god, so good, so good, yes!"

Tia purred, "Oh yes baby, gonna hump you until you cum like crazy!"

Tia started to hump at Colleen faster, as Colleen eagerly pushed her hips up to meet her thrusts. Colleen could feel her clit, hard and stiff, throbbing with desire as it repeatedly rubbing against Tia's. Colleen was a mass of hot, writhing lust, she was getting the best fucking of her life, without even being penetrated by a cock. Their clits were brushing heatedly against each other, oh god, it was too good to stand, and Colleen felt the rush of her orgasm racing towards her.

"Oh fuck, yes Tia baby, fuck me baby, fuck me, oh yes, gonna do it, yes, yes YEESSSS!"

Colleen let out a shriek of pleasure as she felt the surge of orgasm, she could feel her pussy walls tighten, and the gush of her juices. That set Tia off, and she let out a wordless howl of pleasure, her pussy also gushing wildly, as they squirmed crazily against each other, sizzling bolts of orgasmic pleasure racing through them, soaking the bed with a flood of their juices.

They flopped down, both of them gasping with pleasure. Colleen could feel the wetness against her, and they rolled us over, talk about a wet spot. That made her smile, then she started to giggle.

"Oh god, did we ever make a mess!"

Tia said, "At least it's not piss!"

It took a while for the laughter to die down. Tia pulled Colleen up, stripped the bed and tossed the sheets in her laundry basket.

Tia cooed, "Let's take the bed in my guest room sweetheart."

Between the sheets of the guest bed, Tia and Colleen shared, long, lingering kisses of passion, fully satisfied, capping off their night of passion. As Colleen spooned Tia's body, hearing Tia's sigh of contentment at the close, intimate contact, Colleen thought that for a milkmaid, the fringe benefits were pretty damn good.

mmessner38
12-05-2014, 10:12 PM
wow how did i miss this story before

comsmith22
05-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Another Fine Update... sorry I am so Far Behind ...
Thanks for Posting... I'm looking forward to another chapter...

DebbieX
12-25-2015, 08:49 AM
OK. That story has ruined me.:smile-new: Now i want to be a milkmaid:smile-new: