PDA

View Full Version : Cock teaser goes beyond.

groomleader
09-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Part 1

Roberta Hodson strolled through the doors of "Rocky's Rocking Roadhouse" and surveyed the scene. It was a good crowd, and she started sizing up her potential targets. She saw a hot looking blonde guy over by the bar, umm, he looked like he'd be a lot of fun. She watched for a few minutes, just to make sure he didn't have a date to mess up her plans.

Roberta was 40, and her husband Greg was the same age. Greg was a cardiothoracic surgeon, and Roberta was a real estate agent. They'd been married for 15 years, and they'd found a great way to spice up their marriage. Roberta loved to tease, and Greg found it to be a turn-on to watch her tease well built, hot young studs. They'd found Rocky's to be a great place to find hot young studs, and they were in there 3 to 4 times a week. She loved to get close to them, watch the hard, horny bulges developing. She pull them onto the dance floor, and grind against them, feeling their cocks stiffen even more. When he suggested they leave, she'd excuse herself to go to the bathroom. A couple of the guys that had gotten suspicious, she'd stripped off her panties, placing them in his hand, and giggled that she'd be right back for her panties, and him. Then, after ducking into the bathroom, she creep out, step out the exit that was just down the hall, and her husband would be waiting in the parking lot. On the drive home, all Roberta could think about was the young stud with the hard cock, how she'd teased him, and left him with a pair of aching balls. The ones that she'd left panties with, really drove her crazy, thinking about them going home, smelling her scent, and stroking off with her panties wrapped around his cock. When they got home, she be like a wildcat, they'd fuck and suck wildly, marathon sessions that lasted until they finally collapsed, sated for the time being.

Her husband Greg entered, and she saw him look her up and down, smiling. She knew she looked hot. Her natural blonde hair was cut in a short shag style, and it was hidden under a wig of long, red curls. She was wearing a set of glasses, not because she needed them to see better, the glass was non prescription, but to disguise her appearance. She was wearing a padded bra and a set of falsies. Instead of her usual 34 B chest, she was puffed up to a 38 DD. She had on a tight leather miniskirt, and a tight top that accentuated the swollen, fake melons underneath. She had half a dozen wigs, 5 pairs of glasses, and she never went into Rocky's without a wig and glasses. She loved to tease, but she needed to keep her appearance changing each time. And, since the guys would be focused on how stiff their cocks were, and those big 38DDs right in front of their eyes, they wouldn't remember too much about her facial features, which would be changed next time, by a different wig and a different set of glasses.

After 5 minutes, with no sight of a wife or girlfriend joining him, she looked at her husband, nodded towards the blonde haired guy at the bar. He smiled, mouthed the phrase "go for it." She then made a beeline for him, and took the vacant seat right next to him. He looked at her, then he looked again, a smile filling his face.

Roberta looked him over, oh yeah, perfect, nordic blonde hair and deep blue eyes, ummm, a wonderful smile, nicely proportioned, looks like he worked out, but wasn't some over pumped bodybuilder type. She guessed him to be 20 - 25 years old, perfect.

Roberta said, "Hi, I'm Cathy, could you buy me a drink?"

He replied, "Funny, I was just about to ask you if I could! Tim Mackenson, at your service!"

"So nice to meet you Tim!"

Tim asked, "7 on 7 okay?" and when she said yes, he relayed that to the bartender.

Roberta noticed a table near the door that had opened up, and she grabbed his hand, and took him over to the table.

Roberta lifted her drink, and said, "A toast, to a hot, wonderful night!"

Tim grinned, making her insides flutter, and said, "I'll drink to that!"

Being able to be closer to him, and having a modicum of privacy, Roberta brought her best into play, and she was pleased to see the effect she had on him. He was 24, and the idea that he was with a horny cougar on the prowl really got his cock up. She sucked in a breath when she saw the hard bulge press against his trousers, oh god, she wasn't play acting on this, his cock was huge. It had to be at least 9 inches long, maybe more. Oh fuck, she imagined the lucky women who would get that whopper rammed into her, and her panties started to get damp. Damn, she hated the idea of leaving that big cock without a hot, horny hole to slide into. She wanted it, but how to get at it? She was supposed to tease him, and slip away. It had worked many times before, but there was something about Tim, some animal magnetism, that made her unable to break away. Not to mention that stiff, really big cock he was packing, she wanted to feel her pussy get stretched open by his whopper.

I'll bet that baby could kiss my cervix, she thought, and her teasing routine trembled, oh god, she was on the verge of losing it. She looked away for a moment, and saw her husband on his cell phone. He gave her a signal that meant, "meet me NOW."

Roberta got up, and said to James, "I'll be right back, just need to use the Ladies room."

In the corridor that led to the restrooms, Greg said, "I just got a call from the hospital. My patient, who was stable, is going into shock, damn, I thought we'd gotten everything. He's being prepped for emergency surgery, and I have to go, now. I need to take the car, will you be okay, taking a cab home?"

Roberta said, "I'll be fine Greg, don't worry. I'll just get a cab right now, and you get to the hospital, and save your patient's life."

Greg replied, "Thanks baby, you're the best. It will probably take a while, don't wait up for me."

He gave her a quick kiss, then he was out the secondary exit. It hit her with a sudden whump, the realization that her husband was out of the picture, and her blonde hunk was still in it. My god, she thought, that would be cheating...adultery...and then her mind jumped in with the remembered vision of his cock, tenting up in his trousers, and she felt her pussy start tingling. She wanted him, she wanted his cock, she wanted him to stuff her pussy, she wanted to feel her tight walls get stretched, oh fuck, she HAD to get that cock. If she was committing adultery, well, fuck it, after 15 years, she decided she was entitled to this one time.

She hurried back to the table, and saw him smiling at her as she approached. She sat down, and her hand quickly reached under, found his bulge, and squeezed gently, feeling him get so hard, and big, it made her mouth go dry.

"I want you to come home with me, and I want you to use my body, I want you to fuck me until I'm dizzy, oh fuck, I need you so bad!" she hissed.

Tim growled huskily, "Oh yeah, let's go baby!"

In his Jaguar XKS, she directed him, and soon, his car slid into the garage. Roberta hoped that no one had noticed, and taken an interest in such a distinctive car pulling into the garage.

She realized, as she led the way into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom, that he was going to see her as she was. The wig would have to come off, and the padded bra and falsies, she'd been too horny to worry about it. She just hoped it wouldn't turn him off. She led him into the guest room, it had a queen sized bed, just like the master bedroom. Her mind had told her that she didn't want to commit adultery in her marriage bed, her married pussy was going to accept a stranger's cock, but she at least wanted to leave that modicum of space between her adultery and her marriage bed.

She dialed the overhead light down to a dim glow, he wanted to reach for her, but she stopped him.

"Let me strip myself down Tim, and show you a few things."

She watched him, wondering what his reaction would be, the wig came off, and she shook out her short, blond shag cut. Next came the biggest lie, as she pulled off her top, and her padded bra and falsies were discarded. Then, she shimmed out of her miniskirt, facing him wearing just her tight black panties. Before she could take them off, her took over.

She could see his smile, and he growled, "Um yeah, oh so sexy, you don't have to compete baby. You don't need to get yourself all changed up, god, you're so sexy as is."

Roberta felt a surge of relief, he thought she'd gone with the appearance changes to attract men, instead of hiding herself behind the disguise.

"Oh, and one more thing Tim, my name isn't Cathy, it's Roberta" she added softly.

"Roberta, such a lovely name baby, let me take off your panties Roberta baby" she heard him softly growl in her ear. She looked down, watching, her heart starting to pound, as he took to one knee, and slid his fingers into the waistband, and slowly slid them down. Her stared at her pussy, the neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair made his cock throb. Oh god, he loved natural pubic hair color. The "blondes" with a dark patch of pubic hair were a total turnoff.

She stood completely nude in front of him, feeling the surge of lust. She was going to fuck another man, while she was married. She was going to take in another man's cock, her married cunt would get stuffed with a big whopper of a cock, fucked hard, and get filled with a surging flood of another man's cum. She was almost insane with lust, and she stripped him down, growling with need as his cock rose up, she had never seen such a huge cock. The girth was amazing, and that big, mushroom shaped head made her pussy tingle. She imagined the feel of that monster stuffing her tight pussy, and she let out a growl of lust.

Breathlessly, she asked, "Oh fuck, how big is it?"

She could hear the pride in his voice as he replied, "Ten inches baby, you'll love what my cock can do! Now lie back baby, and let me lick that sweet blonde pussy!"

She did so, and his mouth was at her in an instant, she felt the hot breath against her pussy lips, and she growled, "Oh yeah, lick me baby, lick my cunt, oh god I love to be eaten!"

Tim was eager to so so, he loved to lick pussies, and his mouth went to work on her. Roberta started to grunt and growl, his mouth was amazing. Instead of quickly licking at her, eager to start fucking as too many men do (and her husband, sometimes, when he just couldn't wait, she thought) he doted on her pussy. He planted soft, delicate kisses up and down, then he gently licked at her lips, running his tongue up and down the labia, swirling his tongue just inside, licking up the juices of her desire. Roberta knew he was a pussy licking expert, her juices were churning, his tongue making sweeping, teasing strokes all over her naked, soaking mound, then she felt his lips taking in her stiff clit, oh god, his tongue was lashing at her stiff bud, and she felt the sizzles blast away at her pussy, her juices started to gush, and she felt the quivering start deep down, quickly radiating up, and she felt the wave racing at her.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum baby, oh yes, gonna do it, unh, unh, yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Roberta's voice rose up to a howl, and she felt her pussy dissolve in a gush of juices, her pussy stated to spasm crazily, and her body joined in, as she felt a large, wrenching wave of pleasure engulf her, fuck, oh fuck, she loved cumming by oral, and she rode it, feeling Tim's mouth staying glued to her, licking at her over and over, until the last spasm of pleasure.

He rose up, and her eyes couldn't look away, that ten inches, rock hard and ready for action. Oh god, she'd never had a cock bigger than her husband's seven inches, but she couldn't wait to get Tim's big one, eagerly anticipating the stuffing she was about to get.

She felt that large head against her opening, and then she was penetrated, and she let out a long growl. His width was like a large, steel pole, and she felt her pink walls parting, stretching like they'd never been before, as he pushed slowly, slowly into her. She opened her eyes, looked up into his, and realized that he was making sure that he was not hurting her, he knew that his size could be very painful, and he'd always entered very slow and cautiously. If his lover didn't enjoy it, felt nothing but discomfort or worse, he'd stop immediately. It had to be great for both of them.

Turned on by his loving, gentle ways, and determined to enjoy it, she spread her legs as wide as she could, feeling the stretch, and a little bit of pain as he went deeper than her husband. The little twinges of pain were not too much to bear, for the price of getting filled up like never before.

"Give it to me Tim, ram in the last bit, I want all of it!"

She brought her legs around Tim's waist, and felt his body thrust forward, and oh god, she felt his cock bury itself, she could feel his cock head nudging against her cervix, and her growl was part pain, part pleasure. Oh fuck, she was stuffed to the brim, her head was spinning, and Tim sensed that she was feeling some discomfort.

"Roberta baby, do you want me to pull it out, are you hurting baby?"

She gasped, "No, oh no! Just a little adjusting, you have the biggest cock I've ever had! I just need to loosen up a bit, then I want you to ram my married cunt, fuck my married cunt, then I want to feel the explosion, I want another man's cum to fill my married cunt!"

It didn't take long, and Roberta could feel the pain fading, being replaced by throbs of pure pleasure.

"Oh yeah, feels so good, ride me Tim, fuck my married cunt, then gush your load into my married cunt, let me have it!"

Tim was happy to oblige as he began to ride Roberta, rhythmically, he pulled back and drove his hugeness into her, over and over. Roberta could feel her pussy stretched wide around his massive cock, it made her pussy burn with lust. The feel of that huge pussy splitter, stretching open the walls of Roberta's horny cunt, fucking her deep, drove her to a new plane of horniness. All she could think of was his load was going to be spilling into her married cunt. Another man's cum was going to fill her, she was committing adultery, oh fuck, so nasty, so bad, so fucking hot it drove her crazy with lust, and she went roaring over the edge.

As Tim's cock jerked, swelling up tight, his huge tool splitting Roberta's cunt open, over and over, she howled, "Yes, oh fuck, fill me Tim, pump your load up my married, burning cunt, yes, yes, YES!"

She let out a shriek of pleasure as she felt the head of his cock push through her cervix, and his cock erupted. Her pussy was spasming crazily, milking eagerly at him, and his cock jetted wildly, geysering a thick load straight into her womb, her juices pouring around his cock, their cries of orgasm filling the room. He pumped into her until the last drops dribbled out, then pulled out, and sprawled next to her, breathless.

Roberta felt like she was in orbit, fuck, she'd never been fucked so hard, and so deep. She was in a daze of sexual satisfaction, committing adultery had been so fucking hot, and so much fun. She saw him, sprawled back, his cock still semi-hard, and she wanted it again, she grinned as she thought about making him semi to fully. She was reaching for his cock, when her cell phone suddenly rang. Muttering a curse under her breath, she reached for it, saw the caller ID, and the real world was back.

hook765
09-27-2013, 07:48 AM
I like the build up, great story

storypost603
10-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Very nice story. Thanks for posting it.

groomleader
10-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Than you for your comments, here's part 2.

Past 2

"Hi baby, hope I didn't wake you up" Greg's voice sounded from her phone.

Roberta, doing her best to keep her voice steady, replied, "No, not at all, how goes the battle?"

Tim noticed the change, he quickly withdrew, stepping outside into the hallway, quietly closing the bedroom door to give her some privacy.

"It's been a struggle, we have him out of surgery, but he's still weak, and on the critical list. I think I'd better stay here, and keep myself close by, I'll grab a few hours on the cots in the lounge, sorry to put the end to our evening baby. Next time, I'll make sure that I don't get called away, leaving you without the good, hard fucking!"

Oh, if you only knew, Roberta thought, and she replied, "That's okay baby, when I married you, I knew that your work sometimes has to come first."

"Thanks baby, you're the greatest."

Roberta quickly asked, "Are you as horny as I am?"

He gave a sigh, and said, "My cock is rock hard, and refusing to go down!"

"How private is that doctor's lounge?"

"Well, the sleeping area should be pretty private, what do you have in mind?" he replied, his voice taking on a husky tone.

"How about you check it out, and call me back. If you are alone, let's have a hot phone sex session. Call me back on our landline, I can plug the headphone speaker into phone, that'll leave my hands free, to do better things! I'll grab my 7 inch dildo, and fuck myself silly, while you stroke your cock, and explode your load all over the place. I'll tell you how good it feels, how my dildo is pounding my horny cunt, fucking my sweet pussy like crazy, while you stroke your stiff cock, feel the building up of a big, juicy load, and tell me how good it feels!"

His voice was a husky growl as he said, "Oh yeah baby, sounds great. I'll call you back in 5 minutes."

Roberta cooed, "My cunt will be hot and juicy, just for you! Talk to you then, baby!"

She broke the connection, her breathing speeding up, the wet slickness of her juices starting up again. Tim came back into the bedroom, and said, "Would that be my cue to leave?"

"No way, I'm going to do a phone sex call with my husband, I want you to watch me masturbate, right in front of you. I'm going to ram my dildo in, and dildo fuck my married cunt, while you watch. I want to see that big cock get all hard and ready again, my married cunt and my married mouth have plans for you!"

He grinned, as Roberta got up, and reached into her dresser, taking out her 7 inch dildo. God, she was so hot she could smell herself, she was almost dripping with desire. She took the headset, and plugged it into the jack on the cordless phone. She donned the headset, adjusting the microphone, and making sure the ear pieces were positioned just right. Oh this was perfect, her hands were going to be busy, and she wouldn't have to waste a hand holding the phone to her ear. Three minutes later, it rang. Her cunt was dripping, she'd put a towel under her butt, she could already feel the juices of her lust running down the crack of her ass, her cunt was becoming a soaking wet mass of lust fueled heat.

"Is this the number of the lady who needs to be fucked hard? The one who's got a horny, burning cunt? The one who needs to feel a hard, eager cock exploding and squirting wildly deep inside, filling her up with a sizzling hot load of thick, juicy spunk?"

"Oh fuck, yes, I'm such a horny bitch, god I need a good hard fucking!"

"Lay back baby, just like I am. My cock is so hard, thinking about your hot, sexy body, all alone and needing a hard cock."

Roberta felt a twinge, as she looked at Tim, his cock stiffening up rapidly.

"Oh baby," Roberta cooed, "your cock is so hard, and my pussy is missing your cock. Tell me how hard you are, my pussy is so horny, it's so wet, I need to stroke my pretty pussy. Tell me all about your hard cock, while I stroke my sweet pussy."

Greg cooed huskily, "Oh baby, my cock is so hard, it's painful. My balls have a huge load, all stored up for you. Watching you tease that hunk, then knowing that we were going to sneak out, go home and fuck wildly while he was left with a case of aching, blue balls, always makes my cock ready to explode. I'm stroking it slowly, the foreskin sliding up over the head, then down again, can you see it baby? The tip is dripping with pre-cum, would you like to lick it baby, lick off all that pre-cum?"

Roberta growled, her fingers stroking at her lips, teasing herself, eager to drag it out. She knew that once she got down to the hard thrust of her dildo, she would cum like crazy, in almost no time flat.

Roberta cooed huskily, "Yes, oh yes, I want all the tasty pre-cum. I want that hard cock right here, my mouth wants to suck you. Imagine that you're here with me, right now baby. Fantasize that my lips are wrapping around your stiff cock, right now. I suck it slowly, can you feel the grip of my hot lips?"

Greg growled out, "Oh yeah baby, suck my cock!"

Roberta continued, purring huskily, "My tongue slides up and down the shaft of your hard stiff cock. I suck it, up and down, again and again. Feel the grip of my hot mouth, eager to suck every drop out of you. Stroke your cock for me baby, while I ram my cunt with my dildo."

Before she could reach for her dildo, she saw Tim, his cock once again a rock hard, 10 inches, grin at her. He stepped over, took her dildo, eager to wield it. Roberta spread her legs wide, and growled with pleasure as Tim rammed it home, bottoming out the full 7 inches. He pulled it back, and rammed it home again, over and over, fucking her wildly.

Roberta, her hands free, grabbed at her breasts, pulling and tugging on her stiff nipples, feeling the surging pulse zinging away at her over heated cunt.

Roberta growled, "Stroke your cock baby, fuck your cock with your hand. Just as you're ready to explode, I move up over top of you. I look into your eyes as I slide my hot, wet pussy down over your thick, stiff cock. Ummm, oh yes, I can feel your stiff hard cock stretching open the tight walls of my pussy, can you feel the grip of my hot pussy? I slide my throbbing, fiery pussy up and down, faster and faster. Fuck me hard and fast Greg, I want it now! I want you to cum for me, stroke that stiff, rock hard cock, my dildo is your cock, your hand is my cunt, wanting every drop, explode it baby, fill my cunt, cum, now, oh fuck, cumming, cumming, FUUUCCCKKK!"

She heard Greg roar "Oh yeah baby, fuck, yeah YEAH!", she imagined the hot, white geyser of cum gushing from his cock, and she went tumbling into orgasm, her body shaking, howling with pleasure as Tim expertly rammed her spasming cunt, the wet squelch of her juicy pussy being rammed adding to the sensory rush. She signaled to Tim to slow it down, as she felt her orgasm start to ebb, until she was sprawled out, listening to her husband's pants as he recovered from his orgasm. Tim slid the dildo out, then licked at hr juices smeared up and down the shaft, making her pussy twang, she was ready for more.

"Hope that will help you baby" Roberta cooed, "until you can get the real thing!"

"Oh baby, when I get home, I'm gonna fuck you so hard!" Greg growled, "and thanks for you special sleep aid! I'll call you again when I'm ready to come home, so you can be all ready for me!", he finished, with a chuckle.

"Anytime baby, sleep well!" Roberta said, and broke the connection.

Seeing Tim's rock hard 10 inches, ready to plunder her again, made her burn with lust. She quickly flipped herself over, and on her hands and knees, thrust her rump up to him, urging him on.

"Oh fuck, I'm still so horny, ram my married cunt Tim, I want my married cunt split open again, bury every last in in my married cunt, and fuck me hard and fast, until you blow another steamy load deep, fill up my married cunt with more hot sperm!"

"Oh yeah baby, right after I get to lick your tight, twitchy ass hole!" Tim growled.

Roberta's body trembled as she felt his tongue licking closer and closer, then she let out a growl of sheer pleasure as felt his hot, wet tongue lick the length of her ass hole. He started to run his tongue eagerly at the tight pucker, rimming her expertly, and Roberta's body felt like she was going to fly apart, oh god, she'd never felt anything like it. A part of her mind registered that she'd have to teach Greg that trick, oh god, Tim shoved his tongue right between the tight pucker of her back door hole, it felt fucking fabulous.

She almost cried aloud as she felt his tongue leave, then she felt the hard knob end of his cock between her pussy lips. With a firm push, Tim penetrated, Roberta growled with pleasure as she was impaled, Tim pushing in, in one thrust, until his cock pressed against her cervix, bringing another growl of pleasure. He grabbed her hips, pulled back, and started to pump her, Roberta was feeling her orgasm building back up, it wasn't taking too long at all.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me Tim, my married cunt loves taking your stiff, hard cock, oh yeah baby, feels so good, oh yeah!"

Roberta could feel the rush, getting set, and all she could think about was her married cunt, taking another man's cock, fucking her married cunt then gushing his red hot sperm into her married cunt, spraying his load into her married womb, oh god, it was making her crazy, and it sent her flying.

"Oh my fucking god, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!"

Roberta's voice rose up to a shriek, her orgasm made her pussy convulse crazily, clamping down hard on Tim's cock. Tim was still building up, and he felt the orgasmic tight grip at his cock, eager to milk him for every drop. He continued to ride Roberta, and Roberta could feel another orgasm building up, and she howled with the joy of her second orgasm crashing into her, and she felt a 3rd one, racing at her, oh fuck, she felt Tim's cock jerk, swelling up tight.

Roberta howled, "Yes, oh fuck, fill me Tim, pump your load up my married, burning cunt, yes, yes, YES!"

She let out a shriek of pleasure as she felt the head of his cock push through her cervix, her third orgasm slammed her, and his cock erupted. She felt the beginning of his explosion deep inside, her pussy was spasming crazily, milking at him, she cried out, eager to merge herself with his hard, jetting flesh as his cock jetted wildly, geysering a thick load straight into her womb, her juices pouring around his cock, their cries of orgasm filling the room. He pumped into her until the last drops dribbled out, then pulled out, and sprawled next to her, breathless.

Roberta flopped down, oh fuck, she'd been used in ways that made her see fucking rainbows, my god, she felt like she been hallucinating, she'd thought the sex was great between her and Greg, sex with Tim made her married sex with Greg seem like a handshake. She felt Tim's body next to her, spooning against her, and she drifted in a post orgasmic glow, ahhh, so good, so wonderful...

groomleader
10-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Part 3

Roberta's eyes jerked open, wow, she'd drifted off awfully quick, how long had she been asleep? The lighted dial of the bedside clock read 2:30 AM, hmmm, it was about 2 hours. She felt Tim's warm body spooning her, his cock semi hard, and she felt the desire start building back quickly. She had her married cunt fucked hard, ummm, now she wanted her married mouth molded around that cock, she wanted to suck his load out, and fill her married mouth with the hot sperm of another man.

Roberta pulled away, and turned to face him. He was still asleep, and she wanted to wake him up to the feel of her hot mouth milking at his cock. She grinned, eased back the covers, and saw that beauty, half hard, all ready for being brought up to full glory again. She gently grasped it, and it immediately throbbed to life. Roberta clamped her hand lightly but firmly around his foreskin, and watched the head of his cock pop up, all shiny and pink, as his cock grew to its full 10 inches. A real beauty, the shaft laced with veins, and the big mushroom shaped knob. She felt the throbs of desire start to pulse though her, as she leaned over him and gently kissed the cock head. It jerked again, as if reaching for her mouth. Roberta started planting light kisses all over his shaft. The dampness in her pussy urged her on, her pussy was aching, as she slid her mouth down over his big knob, sucking gently. She took her hand away, wanting to use only her mouth to milk at his big cock. She got into a steady rhythm, as her hot mouth rose and fell on his cock. He groaned, and his cock squirted some pre-cum into her mouth. It tasted sweet, and she sucked harder, hoping for more.

Still in the land between sleep and waking, Tim moaned, and put one of his hands on her head. He began a slow gentle thrusting into Roberta's eager mouth. She formed a tight, sliding ring of pleasure with her lips and used her tongue to tickle his cock as it slid slowly in and out of her sucking mouth. She felt his body stir beneath her.

"Yeah baby, yeah" Tim growled, now awake, "Suck my cock baby, let me pump my load into your hot, married mouth!"

Roberta felt the surge of heat at his words, she had one hand at her burning pussy, furiously stroking her clit. Tim's cock was thumping steadily, about to explode. She cupped his balls in her hand, and gently squeezed them. Tim growled, grunted, and she could feel the first stream of cum hit the roof of her mouth. The second and third spewed all over Roberta's tongue, and his cock continued to gush the rest of his load into Roberta's mouth. She was so busy swallowing, moaning around his cock, that she hardly realized he was stroking her head, murmuring softly to her.

"Sexy lips, and such a hot mouth, I loved filling your married mouth with my cum" Tim whispered. "Now lie back baby, and let me lick your married pussy."

Roberta quickly did so, spreading her legs wide for him. She could see Tim gazing appreciatively at her hot pink seam. His head moved forward, kissing all over her pubic triangle, Roberta moaned from the exciting sizzles, and his tongue slid out, and glided up and down her bare, slick pussy lips. Roberta could feel his tongue slide inside, licking up her juices, as his fingers spread apart her pink folds. His mouth went to work on her, his skilful tongue pushed and probed, licking her all over, nibbling gently, tasting her, making hot, delicious love to her with his mouth. Roberta could feel her clit twitching, hard, erect and straining for his expert mouth. Tim surrounded Roberta's clit with his mouth, her orgasm button now surrounded by the hot, wet pleasure of Tim's mouth, Roberta was now panting with desire as his tongue went to work on her throbbing clit. She felt completely, gloriously naked and open to him, and her orgasm started to build. Tim shoved two fingers deep inside her, the feel of his two fingers stuffing her pussy sent her plunging. Roberta shrieked, she felt like she was being eaten alive as she exploded, she screamed and thrashed wildly as her whole body convulsed in ecstasy, and her pussy exploded into his mouth, gushing her juices like a garden hose. When the last shuddering had died down he then rose up. Roberta could see his cock, as hard as steel, 10 inches of fucking pleasure, ready to fuck her again.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!", she gasped, "Ram that hard big beauty deep inside me, and fuck my married cunt, fuck my married cunt, fuck me!"

Tim was happy to do so, and he notched his cock against her, and thrust deep, slamming in with one powerful thrust, his cock head smacking against her cervix, his balls slapping against her ass. Roberta was almost crazy, she urged him on.

"Oh yes, that feels so good! Now put my legs over your shoulders, and fuck my married cunt hard! Ram my married cunt, I want your load to flood me, fill my married cunt with your hot spunk, empty your balls up my burning married fuckhole!" Roberta gasped.

Tim quickly complied, hoisting her legs over his shoulders. He slid a pillow under Roberta's ass and thrust deep into her. The slick tightness of her pussy squeezed and milked Tim's throbbing cock. He clamped his hands tightly around the beautiful cheeks of her ass, lifting her hips in rhythm to the plunges of his steel hard cock into Roberta's burning fuckhole, giving Roberta a power-fucking that had her seeing stars.

"Oh yeah, give it to me", Roberta gasped, "Let me have it! I want you to fuck me as long as you can! Give me all you got, Tim, fuck my married cunt, fuck me!! I'm an overheated little slut who needs to be fucked hard. I'm a cock hungry whore, who wants big hard cocks, let me have it, slam my married pussy!! Fuck me, fuck my fiery married fuckhole! Fuck my overheated married cunt!! Fuck my brains out!!"

Roberta was going crazy, vocalizing about her married pussy being fucked by another man's cock was making her into a lust driven beast, she just wanted a long, frenzied fuck with Tim's massive tool, then the explosive completion, feeling that huge pussy splitter jerking and throbbing, pumping a flood of his cum right into her married womb. She could feel the juices of her lust gushing, washing over his cock as the thickest, longest prick she had ever taken continued to slam her cunt, oh fuck, she could feel that wave picking up speed, racing at her.

"Yes, keep fucking me! I'm so close, I need to cum, and I'm so close! I can feel your big cock throbbing, let it go, I want you to flood my married pussy! Keep fucking me hard, your cock is driving me crazy! I wanna feel you squirt! I want every drop you got! I'm soo, I'm soo, Oh God, I'm almost there! Don't stop, don't stop, don't, don’t, don't, yes, yes, yes, OH YES!!"

Roberta's voice rose up to a full on scream, she saw bright spots flashing before her eyes, and the wave slammed into her. Roberta's pussy clamped tightly around Tim's cock as she felt his cock swell, piercing her cervix, she could feel the tremors of excitement shooting through his cock, the explosion, the heat of his passionate eruption flooding her with his spray of sperm, that wonderful rich, liquid warmth jetting into her, filling her up with such wonderful sensations, her pussy spasming wildly against that thick, hard shaft, milking greedily, wanting every drop.

Tim growled with pleasure, Roberta's pussy was the ultimate gripping tightness, sucking every drop out of his stiff prick. She was a wildcat, and vocalizing about her married pussy and her married mouth taking his cock made her cum like a banshee. He felt that the talk about cougars on the prowl was a lot of urban myth, but, now he was a believer. Roberta's cougar side had used him in the best way possible, Tim had never had such a hot, frenzied fuck before.

Her tight tunnel milked the final drops from his cock, and she flopped back, gasping for breath. Tim pulled out slowly, and settled in next to her, their bodies wet with sweat, and pulled her close, sharing the afterglow.

comsmith22
10-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Damn Thats Hot.... Cant Wait Till The Next Chapter... What Catch is around the corner....

groomleader
10-14-2013, 10:08 PM
More encouragement from my number one fan!
Much appreciated, will work on the next chapter soon.

groomleader
08-10-2019, 08:49 AM
Part 4

They drifted for a while, when Roberta saw the lighted dial of the alarm clock reach 3:30, she thought it might be a good idea to call it a night. She looked to her side, saw Tim, his cock half hard, wouldn't take much to get him back up. She eagerly went down on him, her married mouth eager to suck him back up one more time, she wanted to ride his cock like a sex crazed cowgirl, getting her married cunt creamed with another man's load was the hottest rodeo she'd ever enjoyed.

She cast her eyes upward, saw Tim, coming out of the afterglow, and she smiled as she felt his cock obliging, growing back up to full glory again.

When she felt him back up fully, she raised up, and purred, "Stay laying back Tim, I'm gonna ride that big cock, I need my married cunt to get creamed with one more load. So hot, fuck I love it!"

Tim did so, and enjoyed the spectacle of Roberta swinging into position. She grasped his cock and nudged it just against the lips of her pussy.

She purred, "You like this, don't you, fucking another man's wife."

Tim growled back, "Oh yeah baby, just as much as you like taking it. Tight sweet cunt, so fucking hot, ride my prick baby!"

She could feel the ramping up of forbidden lust, Roberta growled as she drove her hips down, letting out a loud cry of pleasure as she was fully stuffed again.

"Oh yeah, ummm, yeah, unnh, hunnh yeah, ohhhm oh yeah, feels so good, so big, fuck me, fuck my married cunt, I want to feel your sperm sizzling my married womb as another's man's load fills my cunt!"

Roberta went at him, ramming down, pumping her hips, the steel hard thickness of another man's prick spreading her tight walls apart, every thrust, a hot lust driven plunge of forbidden sex.

Roberta cried out, "Oh fuck, I feel so alive, this is some of the best sex I've ever had, a hard stud's ten inch prick stuffing my horny married cunt, and I don't want it to stop. Oh yeah fuck me, use my married cunt like a cum dump, ohhhhh, ahhhhh, fuck me, fuck me!"

Tim was getting the fuck of his life, Roberta was on fire with lust, she was fucking him with a force he'd never had before, she was like a cougar on steroids.

Roberta could feel the climb of her orgasm, and she grunted, "Oh yeah, gonna cum so hard, I may be my husband's wife, but tonight, I'm your whore, your cock hungry, married WHORE! Give it to me lover, every drop of your cum deep inside me!"

She thought about herself as she must have looked at that moment. Squirming and writhing in ecstasy, taking another man's cock in her married cunt, being a cock hungry, married whore, her married womb about to be flooded again with another man's hot spunk, as she felt Tim's cock pierce her cervix, ready to explode. It drove her to the pinnacle, she felt like she was almost insane with lust.

She cried out, "Do it, flood my married womb, fuck, CREAM MY MARRIED CUNT!"

She grabbed his balls, gave them a squeeze as she felt the wrenching grip of orgasm, a huge spasm tore through her tight tunnel, oh fuck, she was cumming, then again and again, more spasms shook her, dimly she heard him grunt, "Oh yeah, gonna flood you baby, fuck, FUCK!" and the hot wet bloom creaming her married womb as she was flooded with another man's cum.

After they flopped down, they lay for a bit, resting up. As the clock approached 4 AM, Tim got up and said, "Guess I'd better get going, before you husband gets home."

Roberta looked mournful, she'd had one of the most amazing nights of sex, and she didn't want it to end.

Tim said softly, "Roberta baby, would you like to do this again?"

He saw her eyes get bright, and she said, "Yes, oh yes, it was amazing, I want a full time lover on the side, if you can handle that."

Tim was all for it, as he replied, "Oh yeah baby, I'd love it!"

He took out a business card, and wrote down his cell phone number.

"Here's my number baby, when your hubby is not around, I'll be happy to lick and plow your sweet married cunt, I'll pump as much cum as I can into your married womb, and give your hot married mouth a big load of cum to swallow."

When she saw him drive off, she looked at the card, saw his cell phone number. She thought about being married, being faithful to her husband for 15 years, and how she'd been able to shatter that, when temptation was unable to make her resist. She realized that she'd broken her vow, she should feel guilty about it, but the feel of Tim's cock stuffing pleasure made he unable to feel anything but enjoyment at how much it made her feel hot and alive. She knew that she would be unable to resist the siren call of Tim's cock, the big whopper stuffing her holes again.

Thinking about all the hot fucking made her heat up again. She grabbed a towel, swathed it under her butt, and grabbed her 10 inch dildo. She needed her bigger dildo, the seven inches just wasn't enough at this time. She spread her thighs, nudged her pleasure stick against the lips, and drove in. She let out a loud wail of pleasure as she rammed it in all the way, imaging it was the stuffing of Tim's 10 inch prick plunging into her again. She started to masturbate, faster and faster, fucking herself furiously, it took very little time before she was crying out in pleasure, ramming her dripping cunt to orgasm after orgasm until she finally flopped down, tired and spent.

The towel was soaked with a combination of her juices and Tim's thick spunk, she balled it up and tossed it in the laundry hamper. Making up the bed, she left the guestroom, crossed over to the master bedroom and put Tim's card in her secret hiding place. She took a quick shower, rinsing off them flopping down into the master bed. She knew that she would be calling him very soon, the next time her husband was at the hospital saving lives, she was going to venting her forbidden lust between the sheets, Tim's cock giving her married holes the servicing that her body was now hungry for.

comsmith22
06-09-2020, 08:37 PM
Great Update "Groom" Looking Forward To The Nest Chapter... Thanks For the Add...