PDA

View Full Version : A Day of Ultimate Power!!!

RichardAB
09-14-2013, 11:14 PM
This story goes farther in some ways than my others, but follows the general rules of mine. No one gets harmed or mistreated.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm beeping at me. I reached over and turned it off and sat up in bed. What a strange dream! I couldn't remember many of the details. All I remember was that a character had handed me a gift in a bag of some sort and the next thing I knew I was waking up. I shook my head and stood up. I examined my naked form in the mirror. I tended to sleep in the nude on hot nights. I looked at my reflection and smiled. I was good enough looking: with blue eyes, brownish blonde hair that was cut short, a handsome face that was currently sporting a goatee, a tall, skinny build. I was mostly a nerd, however, and didn't have much of a history in the world of sex.

I padded along to my closet and looked for clothes to wear. As I gazed at my options I suddenly wished that I had new clothes to wear. I did a doubletake suddenly. It might have been my imagination, but apparently out of nowhere a new pair of khakis and a matching polo shirt had appeared. I grabbed the outfit and put it on, before heading downstairs. I looked in the pantry, seeing little of interest. 'I wish I had some corn flakes', I thought to myself, and was spellbound when again the item I wanted appeared out of thin air. I poured a bowl with some milk and quickly consumed breakfast before walking to campus.

It was still quite early, so not many students were on the university campus. I walked at a brisk pace towards my building. At that moment I spotted Abi, whom I had an enormous crush on.

She was well dressed as always, wearing a pink v-neck jumper (nice sweater) with a button down neck that looked to be modestly buttoned and a pair of blue jeans below that were quite tight. As far as her body goes, she is a knock out. She has a beautiful face, with light blue eyes, straight brown hair which hung down to her shoulders, and a nice build: not too skinny, more average, with nice curves. Her breasts were on the smaller side. I estimated them to be B cups, or the size of your average large orange. She had a nice ass as well.

She was walking perpendicular to me. I waved at her, and she smiled and turned in my direction. While she was still a few yards away I took the opportunity to check out her covered breasts. There was a small amount of bounce to them, but they were mostly restricted by a bra and possibly a tank top underneath. My mind was working again. Suddenly a thought popped into my head almost before I could stop it. I wished that she was naked underneath her jumper (I have standards even in my imagination, it seems) and before my eyes she changed in a flash.

Her appearance didn't change, but before my eyes her breasts, which had been pushed up within a bra or some other form of confinement, had dropped into a more natural position. They didn't sag at all, and were still very perky, but they were a noticeably different shape. And best of all they were bouncing noticeable with each step she took.

I had a sly grin on my face as I realized what I had done and how powerful whatever this was was, but it was soon replaced by a worried expression when I looked at her face. All of a sudden I realized the caveat of the situation. I had removed the clothing from underneath Abi's jumper, but not without Abi noticing it. She stopped walking all of a sudden, raised her arms over her breasts and a mortified look swept over her beautiful face.

I responded quickly and concentrated. Could I control thoughts as well as physical things? Guess I should give it a try. I concentrated and quickly pushed a thought into Abi's mind.

The thought was that she had made the decision to go without a bra and shirt today and had worn only her jumper on top. Furthermore, she was no longer embarrassed by this and instead she felt very confident and sexy.

I sent the message and watched Abi's face. About a second passed and Abi's face relaxed, the look of embarrassment going as quick as it came. She looked back at me and smiled as she continued walking my way.

I tried not to stare at her chest as she approached.

She stopped two feet in front of me and smiled. "Hey Rich, notice anything different?", she asked with her eyebrows raised slightly. Wow, was Abi really flirting with me? This stuff works better than I thought.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Uhhhh, hmmmm. Did you get a hair cut?"

"A few weeks ago, you jerk", she said, reaching over and giving me a playful slap with a big smile on her face. "Try again."

She watched me closely, her eyes set on my own as I pretended to think.

"Nothing. You don't notice anything different", she pressed, as she nonchalantly crossed her arms underneath her perky breasts, pushing them up.

I shook my head.

"Hmmm", she said. "Either you are being a gentleman and not mentioning it, or are completely oblivious", she said with a slight smirk on her face.

She held out her arms and I happily embraced her in a warm hug, trying my best not to show how much I enjoyed feeling her braless breasts squash against my chest. We disengaged from the hug and walked together to our building.

I had a feeling this was going to be a good day indeed.

RichardAB
09-24-2013, 06:45 PM
deleted

ironeagle2
11-07-2015, 02:23 PM
good start needs lots more