PDA

View Full Version : The Gambler's Guild:Chapter 3: Vengeance!

journwme
09-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Terri had become more obedient over the past few weeks, Jessica had broken her well. Terri was a complete submissive to her daughter and would do exactly as told. My life was very fun, I was the second ranked player in the guild, I had a beautiful wife, and our slave was completely obedient how could it get any better than this?
It was a late Tuesday when the PA announced “All members to the guild hall, please bring all property and spouses.”
“What’s going on?” Jessica asked.
“I don’t know, but we’d better get a move on.” I answered.
Jessica pulled out a silver collar and snapped it around her mother’s neck, then connected a hot pink leash and was ready to go. I had to throw pants, shirt, and shoes on but we were still among the first in the hall. It took about ten minutes for everyone to assemble, the hall was crowded, everyone was here and they had all of their property with them. There were a few of the female members who’d made a habit of collecting a decent sized haram, my friend Andrea had about a dozen men dressed in different forms lined up behind her.
The TVs kicked on showing a young woman, probably in her mid 20s bound and gagged. The announcer’s voice came shortly after. “This is a terrible day in the Guild my fellows! You see this young woman was the property of member number 78. She was caught this morning by the hounds after escaping last night. We have no clue as to what, if any, damage she did to us while on the loose. We’ve called you all here to do this very publicly.” At that there was a crack and the woman’s chest burst out. Blood pooled around the body quickly and I pulled both of my very shocked girls to me and hugged them tightly. “Be aware that it is not only the property that is at fault here! Without permission from the guild member number 78 removed her collar. This made it easy for her to escape and hard for us to track her. Therefore, the previously mentioned member shall be stripped of all positions and be removed from status as a guild member!” The camera flashed over to a man bound in shackles, it was my least favored member, Jermey! “We will start the bidding, via phone, at 1 dollar!” This was unheard of, we’d had members fall because of losing to much or getting caught cheating and they would be turned over as guild property but never sold, and for one dollar to begin with!

I pulled out my phone and started up the guild app to watch the bidding. By the time my app loaded the bidding had jumped to a hundred, I clicked in a bid of two hundred and waited, and waited then came the message icon. Clicking on it I read “200 dollars has been deducted from your account for the purchase of property lot # 1100678 would you like your purchase moved to your domain?” I clicked the yes icon and smiled to myself, tonight was going to be very fun!

Later
The girls and I were sitting on the bed, Terri eating Jess’s pussy when there came a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. As if wrapped up like a present Jeremy’s hands were shackled to his waist, his head was down and he was blind folded. I smiled and took the keys and remote from the handler, nodding for a tanks I shut the door. I unshackled his hands from his waist, dragging him forward and hooking him to the dresser leg.

The girls had stopped and were looking at me, the hate in Terri’s eyes obvious. I recalled that Jeremy was the one who’d had her before I did, and she had the scars to prove it. I leaned over and kissed Terri on the cheek. “Now we make it right.” I whispered. She just glared at me, not unexpected I still wasn’t her favorite person in the world, she’d do as told but wouldn’t like it.

I opened the top dresser drawer and pulled out a small bottle then dropped in front of Jeremy, who was still blind folded. I then pulled out a few other items and tossed them in front of the girls. “Let’s have some fun tonight, shall we girls?”

Jessica shot me a mischievous grin knowing what I had in mind. Terri looked a bit confused though. Jess leaned up, putting her arms around her mother and said “Tonight we’re in charge, we get to do whatever we want with him.”
“Then kill the bastard!” Terri spat
“We don’t kill, but I’ve got some things in mind after we have fun.” I replied with a wink.
Terri sighed “Alright.”
I removed Jeremy’s blindfold to let him look around. Looking up at me he swallowed hard, then he looked over at Terri and Jess with a hand full of toys in front of them and finally down at the bottle of lube I’d dropped in front of him. As what I had planned started to dawn on him Jeremy’s eyes widened. I tossed the remote to the girls, Jess pounced on it with a squeal jamming the button down. Electricity jumped through Jeremy’s body and he twitched.

I had to decide if I wanted to let the girls have fun and take them one at a time while the other tortured our guest or if I wanted to be a part of it. The choice was obvious and easy, this guy had tried to block my every action and had hurt one of my girls for no reason other than I wanted her. I dropped my pants and shorts to the floor, my cock springing to life. I’m a strong eight inches long and about two and a half inches thick, I was half-mast at the moment. Jessica crawled to the edge of the bed and opened her mouth, I promptly filled it with my meat. Jess shoved her mother under her and began riding her face as she worshiped my cock. After a minute I was rock hard, I pulled out and turned to Jeremy, “Open!” I commanded. He hesitated a moment and a shock of electricity went through him, I glanced over expecting to see Jess with the controller but instead it was Terri, underneath Jess, with it in her hand. “Open!” I commanded again. This time he quickly opened his mouth, not wanting another shock. I jammed my cock in to my former nemisis’ mouth and began to slowly fuck his wet mouth. I give him credit, he could suck pretty well! I grabbed his hair and began to fuck his face slowly, finding his gag reflex as he almost wretched on my dick.

From behind me I could hear Jessica enjoying her mother’s tongue again, her moans were getting louder and louder. I glanced over and watched them for a moment, Jessica had a finger on her clit and was rocking back and forth on Terri’s face. “Oh so close! Lick me! Eat me slut!” she commanded and Terri did just that! Grabbing her daughter’s legs she shoved her face deeper in to Jessica’s pussy. “I’m cumming!” Jess shouted as her juices poured out all over her mother.

I turned back to see Jermey’s eyes closed but he was bobbing up and down on my dick. I felt my balls pull up as I got closer, grabbing the back of his head I began to really fuck his face no longer caring if he gagged or not. A few strokes later I held his head deep on my cock and blasted a load down Jermey’s throat. Coughing and swallowing as fast as he could Jermey did his best to keep my seed down. I patted him on the head and said, “Now for the fun!” I turned to where Jessica had collapsed on the bed “You two ready?”
Terri nodded and got off the bed. I unshackled Jeremy and stretched him out before locking him down again. Picking up the whip I’d laid in front of her earlier Terri walked over to where I was standing. “Have fun.” I said moving over to the bed.

It took Terri a few swings before she figured out the proper use of the whip, once she did there was a resounding CRACK and a line of blood was showing on Jeremey’s back. Then another crack and then another, the look on Terri’s face was anger and hatred. Jessica was kissing on my ear and whispering dirty things she wanted to see and do to the bastard chained on my floor. For someone so young, she scares me sometimes. After a few more cracks from the whip Terri was tiring out. I kissed Jess on the cheek and said, “Your lead honey, you get to direct and we’ll do whatever you want!”

Jess nodded and said, “Let’s start with a bit of strap-on play. Mom put this on.” Jessica handed her mother the harness she commonly used on her. “Use the black one.” She demanded. The black dong was HUGE 10 inches and 4 inches thick, I wouldn’t use it on the girls and I kind of felt bad for the dirt bag but I’m sure he’d done worse to nice people. ‘Lube it up, you’re going to have a hard time getting it in him so least that’ll make it a bit easier.”

Terri put an ample amount of lube in her hand and stroked the enormous cock greasing it up then put a bit on Jeremey’s ass. “Now, fuck that asshole in the ass!” Terri positioned the cock head between Jeremey’s legs and began to push. I saw pure pain on his face as the cock slowly penetrated his virgin ass. Terri had gotten about an inch inside of him when she got tired of being nice and shoved three or four inches deeper.
Jeremey cried out, tears of pain running down his face. I smiled, he deserved this and far more! “Fuck him good mom, make him your bitch!” Jess egged her mother on. Pulling back a bit Terri squirted a bit more lube on the cock and then promptly shoved it deeper inside Jeremey’s ass, she was now three quarters in him and wasn’t letting up. Terri pulled back for another thrust, I was watching intently and there was a small bit of blood on the cock She reached up and grabbed a handful of hair then shoved her enormous cock all the way in Jeremey’s ass.

“Who’s the cow now?” she asked plowing his ass as hard as she could.
Terri found a solid rythem and was really giving it to Jeremy, his body shook on every thrust and Terri was showing signs of getting close. “Baby, go fuck my mother while I play with myself.” My young wife whispered. I slid off the bed and behind Terri, who leaned forward enough so that I could have access to her soaked pussy. She was so wet when my cock jumped inside her, in one stroke I was balls deep. This was the first time I’d been inside Terri, I hadn’t touched her since the first night because she made it obvious she didn’t want me, but would happily eat my cum out of her daughter. Terri and I quickly developed an easy motion of back and forth, her moans coming harder and harder with each stroke of my cock in her and her stroke of the huge black cock in Jeremey. For his part Jeremey was taking the cock like a champ. Terri started fucking Jeremey with wild abandon, she’d rock back and forth alternating between the pressure she was getting off the strap on and my cock.
“Ahhhhhh!” she finally let out, cumming hard on my cock. Jeremey’s head dropped and his body stiffened. “Oh god he’s cumming too!” Terri cried out. With her having gotten off I began to pound Terri with wild abandon, in turn she continued to ride Jeremey’s well fucked ass. I whispered softly in her ear and she obliged my command. Left hand pulling Jeremey’s hair so that his head was straight up she punched down hard with her right, there was a loud thud as the punch landed. Another small orgasm overtook Terri on my dick, her love tunnel squeezing nicely. I responded by shooting a load of seed deep in to Terri’s womb.

I slid out of my mother-in-law and cuddled up to my wife. Jeremey had passed out from the pain and didn’t respond as Terri pulled her blood covered cock out of his ass. “What are we going to do with him now?” she asked.
“Do you girls want to keep..”
“No!” they both cut me off in unison.
“Alright, I’ll have him handed over to the kennel in the morning then.” I told them.
“Where is he going to sleep tonight?” Jessica asked.
“Let him sleep there, come lay with us Terri” I offered.
Terri climbed upon the bed and we pulled the blanket over us, me nestled between my two girls for the first time. It’s pretty nice to have ample boobs on either side of you.

The next morning I called the handlers and worked out a deal so that Jeremey would be handed over for work in the kennels and would never bother us again. Terri took her position the foot of our bed quickly once the bastard was removed, though we bring her in to the bed fairly often and she enjoys riding my cock now.

journwme
09-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Any comments, suggestions, or requests from anyone? I'd love to hear some feedback, don't be shy just don't be rude :)

Dragonflames
10-04-2014, 04:44 PM
nice story loved all 3. and just the right amount of force, domination, and everything. well done.