PDA

View Full Version : A demoness among us

journwme
09-17-2013, 01:50 PM
Three years ago in a top-secret lab a few miles from the Panama Canal "Hmm, this specimen is very adapt for many things." a scientist said to the rest of the group. "I agree with you Dr. Hiemenrik. She would make a good test subject. Shall we have her brought in?" said another one of the scientists. "Yes, I think she would be perfect for our experiments. And after we find out what in her DNA strand makes her the way she is we can make soldiers with the same characteristics as she has. Or we can mix and match as we see fit." Dr. Hiemenrik replied. "So when should we send out a retrieval team?" a third doctor asked. "As soon as possible. And send out team Delta, they are our most trusted retrieval team. They shall also be assigned to guard her.” One of the scientists walked over to a control panel and pressed a button. “Have Team Delta sent out to retrieve specimen G305A.” “Right away sir!” Came the response. The doctor released the button and walked back to his colleagues.
Three days later in the deepest jungle of Zimbabwe

A group of soldiers is assembled to hunt down the scientist’s target. Each soldier is wearing heavy rucksacks and full camouflage with combat boots. They are all sweating heavily and are uncomfortable, but this is not a first for Team ꗬÁ‷Љ ჴ “Ok team this is our target!” said a heavily armed soldier holding up a picture. “She is to only be tranqued, so no funny stuff. Understand Gomez?” “Of course sarg, I told ya that Miragan incident was an accident. I loaded the wrong bullets it wont happen again.” Gomez replied with a grin. “It better not, or this time you will be busted down below private and thrown in the brig and never released.” Sarg promised. “Now each group has it’s orders and knows where to patrol so get out there and capture this freak so we can go home soon. Oh and guys go easy on the rookie.” he said pointing to a new member of the team. “Sure sarg! We will take it easy on good ole Ash. Wont we fellas?” one of the soldiers said. “Ya, Ash is in great hands sarg! No worries!” another soldier shouted. “Good now that I know that I can rest easy,” the sergeant said. “So what are you all waiting for, an invitation? Get out there and catch that creature so I can get back to my wife!” Each group left going a separate way looking for the target; whichever group found her first was to radio back to base with coordinates. The group with the rookie went north of the campsite deeper into the jungle. Though he was new to the group Ash was no rookie, he had been in and out of the jungle his entire military career. He had been assigned to Team Delta after he rescued all of his surviving company from enemy hands. But the entire Delta unit had done spectacular things like that plus more since they had been with the team, this is why he was considered green. ************************************************** **********************

With the rookies team two days later The team has been in the woods for two days away from the campsite. They haven’t seen any sign of the target yet but are still hopeful. They are around a small portable heater. “So does this thing really exist or is it just another wild hunt?” a thick soldier said. “No, this one is real they have I witness accounts and pictures of her.” responded another soldier. “Well we haven’t even seen a trace of her, we may be in the wrong area of the jungle.” Ash suggested. “That’s possible, but this is our patrol and we stick here.” Gomez said. “Ya, I know. But the mosquito are horrid her.” Said the first soldier slapping a large bug that had lit on his neck. “Agreed, so lets go for another patrol then.” Gomez suggested. “Alright, everyone on your feet. It’s time to move again.” The second soldier commanded. Everyone got to their feet and the large soldier folded up the heater then packed it away. They got moving a few minutes later slowly walking throw the jungle, the creatures around them acting normal like nothing was happening. This is how it had been each day that the group of elite soldiers had been around. The appeared and disappeared through the woods like wraiths not making a sound and leaving no traces. They saw their fist sign of the target. It was a print in the dirt. It looked like a human foot but it had pads of a cat. This was the target all right. She was a shape changer they had been told; she could go from human to panther with a thought. Or she could go half way; this is the way that the footprint was made. They were on the right path now soon the prize would be theirs. The group’s tracker corporal Washington looked at the print and after a few moments he had her heading. “She was heading east, this track was made recently so she shouldn’t be that far from us. With all luck we will be able to find another track along the way.” The tracker said. “Good work Washington. Now lets move.” Gomez said. ************************************************** **********************

A few hours later “Stop. Did you hear that?” Ash said to the small group. “Hear what?” Washington said. “I thought I herd a panther.” “I think I herd it also. That means that we are close we can’t stop now.” Gomez whispered. The group moved onward towards the creature’s lair keeping an eye out for her just incase she tried to slip up on them. As they approached a nearby cave they could hear the sounds of a panther stretching. “This could be it men be ready.” Gomez whispered. The group walked into the cave looking from wall to wall and back expecting to see a dark streak flying at them. Then they saw a gorgeous blond haired woman sitting on a rock. “There it is men, lets tranq her!” Gomez ordered. “Gomez, is that the beast? It looks like a normal woman.” Ash asked leveling his gun. “Of course it is the target, you saw the tracks. So stop asking questions Ash and shoot!” Gomez shouted. The woman looked up from what she was doing, her face was so pure and innocent that Ash could not fully level his rifle at her. He stared into her eyes for a moment then there was a small noise. Ash could see a dart extruding from her shoulder, this broke his entrancement, and he finished leveling his rifle. By the time he had raised his firearm the woman was falling to the ground, she landed with a small thud and lay there unconscious. “What the hell was that rookie? I told you to fire and you froze, what happened?” Gomez shouted. “I’m not sure, but how do we know that this woman is the one that we are looking for? We don’t, that means we may’ve just tranqued an innocent woman.” Ash protested. “Well Ash I’m in charge and what I say goes! So next time shoot ok?” “Alright.” “Now we need to radio home and get out of this damn jungle.” Washington interjected. “Go ahead Ash, radio back for the collection squad to pick it up.” Gomez ordered. “Echo one niner to echo one over.” Ash squawked into the box on his back. “Echo one niner this is echo one have you found the guest of honour?” came Sarg’s voice. “Yes we have, she is asleep and needs a limo to pick her up.” “The limo is on its way as soon as we have your coordinates. Over.” “We are at three clicks north and two west.” “We got it our limo will be there shortly.” “Good looking out echo one, echo one niner out.” “Echo one out.” “Alright now we wait with sleeping beauty.” Gomez commented. Ash walked over to her and pulled the dart from her lovely arm. She was close to the woman of his dreams. She was tall and had long blond hair that went down past her firm buttocks. He scooped her up and moved her over by the heater that the others had pulled out. After a little while the pick up unit came loaded the woman on to a chopper and took the tired soldiers back to the campsite. When they got back scientists were everywhere carrying different instruments of measurement and laptops. They took the woman and put her in a containment tank then left for home in the helicopter. There it is again.” Said one soldier. “There’s what?” Ash asked. “There they go taking the prize without even a thank you. They just whisk her off to Never Land so they can examine her. I think that they are stupid if you ask me, it’s not the prey that makes it so great but the hunt!” “Sure man. But now lets just go home, I’m beat and need a bed for at least one night.” “I hear ya.” The soldier said stretching. ************************************************** **********************

Four days after back at the lab Ash just woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off in his ear; it’s time for his guard duty at 2 a.m. in the morning. He hates it when he gets the crap shift for duty, but he still gets up and trudges to the conference room where he will be given his place to guard. When he gets there a few other soldiers are milling around waiting for the commander of the watch to arrive. After a few minutes the watch commander arrived and he got strait to business. “Ash, you will be guarding sector alpha five zero three. Understand?” the commander barked at the half-awake soldier. Ash nodded his head in agreement. And when the meeting was let out he stood up and walked over to the map of he compound, this map had all of the sectors on it and Ash had no clue where alpha five zero three was. He looked for a few seconds before he found it but there it was, he had to go to lab 17 and baby-sit for the creature there for the next four hours. Oh well, it could be worse; he could be in the jungle sweating his ass off. He trudged off to the area he was to guard looking forward to meeting with the odd creature that he was to guard tonight. When he got their Ash was a little surprised to find that he was guarding the woman that his team had captured. She was asleep when he walked in and relived the other soldier. Her golden hair was sprawled out around her like a full body halo. She was really amazing. Ash quickly decided he was going to like this guard duty, as he walked to the area where he had to stand he tripped over a cord, and stumbled to the ground. “Ouch!” he exclaimed when his knee hit the ground. “Uh? Who’s there?” the woman said in a weak voice. “Oh, ah…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you, I’m sorry.” “Don’t worry, I haven’t gotten much sleep in the last few days since I was brought here. These scientists are driving me nuts!” “Why is that? What are they doing?” “The constantly are asking me stupid questions like; what do you eat in ‘form two’ or where do you sleep in ‘form three’. I hate this, it’s so stupid!” “So you are that creature that I saw in the photo? The she-cat? That’s you?” “I guess you can call me that, but I prefer my name to ‘she-cat.” “Well, ah, I guess I can call you by your name if you tell it to me.” “My name is Sarinia. What is your name?” “Ash, Sarinia is such a pretty name. Who gave it to you?” “My mother who else?” came the quick reply. “Oh, of course. And was she like you?” “Like me? Now you sound like a scientist.” “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be rude, I’ll be quiet now.” Ash said turning around embarrassed. “Oh no please don’t. You’re the only person that has tried to be nice to me since I’ve been here.” “Well if you insist.” Ash said turning around “Ash…aren’t you the one from the cave?” “Yes, I am one of the ones from the cage. Why?” “Well as I recall it was you that…” “I’m sorry for that, I didn’t know that you were who you are and Gomez shot before I could finish.” “Well I was going to say it was you that tried to defend me from that evil dart thing that put me to sleep. I was going to thank you.” “Oh, well. Am…I’m not sure what to say…ah well thank you.” “I should be the one that is thanking you. It was the other guy that shot me; you seemed to be trying to protect me from him. Why was that?”
“Well I couldn’t tell if you were the person that we were looking for or not and when you don’t know you don’t shoot until your positive that you have found your target. Gomez was just shooting because he wanted to come back home.” Ash sat down in a nearby chair facing Sarinia and looked at her for a long moment then nodded his head. “What was that for?” she asked. “Well I was just thinking how pretty you are. And then decided that you are probably the prettiest woman I’ve ever seen. And that is why I nodded.” “That’s sweet. Thank you. You can move closer if you want, I don’t bite…unless asked.” She smiled as she said this. Ash blushed and moved a bit closer but not to close. “So why are you here? I’m here because your friends captured me, but why are you here? You are so much different than the rest of them it doesn’t make sense.” “Me? I’m here because I was told to come here by the President of the United States. This is actually an honor, to be part of Team Delta is the highest privilege that the military gives now.” “Some privilege, when was the last time you saw your girlfriend? Or your family for that matter?” “Well, I don’t have a girlfriend. And my family thinks that I’m dead, it’s the only way that someone can be part of the team. You must break all contact with the outside world but when I finish my tour with Delta I get a large readjustment sum that is nice to think about.” “But until then you have to be lonely right? And what about female companionship?” “Well, I have people to talk to. And most women find me odd any way, that and I’m usually real shy.” “You don’t seem shy to me.” Sarinia said as she moved closer to the edge of the cage. “Ah well…I don’t usually meet people in this kind of environment. So I guess it is kind of easy to talk to you.” “Thanks I guess. But I…” “Beep, beep, beep.” Came the sound of Ash’s watch. “Oh crap. That means it’s time for me to report in. I’ll be back soon.” Ash promised Sarinia as he headed for the door. “You better come back, if I can’t sleep I’d like to have someone to talk to.” She purred to him. Ash smiled and walked out of the door. After he reported in to his superior Ash promptly returned to Sarinia’s room, when he arrived she was fast asleep. Sarinia was sleeping so peacefully when he saw her Ash didn’t have the heart to wake her from this soft slumber. He watched her breasts rise and fall for the rest of his watch. Before he knew it he was being tapped on the shoulder to be relieved. He got up from his post and went back to his room so that he too could sleep. When he arrived at his room the door was open, he walked in cautiously not knowing what to expect. On his bed he saw a small stuffed panther with a note attached. He walked over to the small toy and examined it for anything odd, when satisfied that there was nothing on the note or animal he picked the note up and read it. Ash I’ve been watching you, and I think I like what I see. I hope that we get to talk more in the future than we have in the past because you have a great voice, among other things. I’ve left you a friend to keep you company while I’m not around take care of Tabitha and she will take care of you. Until we meet again my love. In love and lust for you Your secret admirer The letter smelled very sweet and was a little damp from the perfume that must have been sprayed on it. Ash took the letter and put it in a drawer, and then he crawled into his bed and curled up with the warm little animal and went to sleep. ************************************************** **********************

Ash’s dream Before him there is a large field that goes on as far as he can see. In the distance he sees a woman running towards him, as she gets closer Ash realizes that the woman is Sarinia and starts running towards her. Right before they reach one another Gomez and a scientist step out of nowhere and grab Sarinia. They start to drag her off but she and Ash fight with them to free the captured woman. When the pair finally let her go Sarinia falls into Ash’s arms. He looks down into her eyes, but for some reason they are different. Ash watches as Sarinia’s eyes go from a gorgeous green to a more evil looking yellow. Her body contorts in his hands and as Ash looks on his dream girl turns into a monster. Her skin darkens and covers over in jet-black hair; her teeth grow fangs and become more of a maw than anything. He steps away as she becomes a beast. At the end of it all Ash can hardly recognize his love. She stands erect and walks towards him with a saunter. “Don’t you love me Ash?” she asks. ”Of course I love you, but who are you?”

“Ash, you know who I am…I am BLEEP, BLEEP, BLEEP!” she said as the alarm clock went off.

Ash sat bolt up in his bed and hit the off button on his alarm clock. As he got up Ash could not stop thinking about his dream. As he walked to the physical training pad he decided what he would do and how he would do it.

Later that night

Ash had got permission to take Gomez’s watch and was walking down the corridors to relieve him. Ash skipped some when he was sure that no one was looking, he was so happy to be able to talk to Sarinia. As he was walking he herd the sound of a woman screaming.

“NOOO! STOP! PLEEEASE DON’T DO THIS!” the voice pleaded.

Ash took off sprinting towards Sarinia’s room hearing her plead with someone all the way there. As he ran he slammed into one of the scientists knocking the poor man off his feet, Ash was not detoured by this man and kept running down the hallway. Ash got to the door and pulled on the handle. The door did not budge! Ash was franticly trying to open the door, he slid his security card through the swipe pad but the door would not open. Ash kicked the door several times but it would not budge. Ash then took his security card and put it between the door and the wall and wiggled it some, and then there was an audible click. The door unlocked and Ash kicked it soundly causing it to slam into the wall on the other side. He then beheld a sight that would later make him sick, Corporal Gomez, who had opened the glass cage, was on top of Sarinia, who’s close were shredded to pieces. But Sarinia was not in her human form, she was in her she-beast form; her milky white skin had been replaced by dark striped fur, her eyes were like that of a cat’s, and she was a bit larger than normal.

“CORPORAL GOMEZ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Ash screamed at the assailant.

Gomez turned in shock to see the angry soldier gazing through him. Gomez had his cock in one hand and the she-beast in the other, when he looked at Ash his grip of both loosened. Sarinia took this chance to move away from him and closer to Ash.

“What are you doing here Ash? I’m on duty, now go back to your room.” Gomez commanded.

“Ya, nice duty!” he looked down to the crying woman. “So when did rape get into the general orders?” Ash shot back.

“Ash your pushing it…go away now and I wont have you court-martialled.” Gomez promised.

“Oh you wont have me court-martialled?” Ash said as he walked toward Gomez. “You can take your court-martial and stick it!” Ash said as he swung his fist and connected with the corporal’s nose. Gomez’s nose erupted in blood from the punch.

“Now get out of here before I bloody more than just your nose!” Ash barked.

Gomez left holding his nose and Ash walked over to the frightened woman and sat down next to her. Ash wrapped his arms around Sarinia and pulled her close to him.

“I hope you don’t think that all men are horrible now.” He whispered.

“No Ash, no I don’t think that. I know that your not horrible.” She said between sobs.

“Thank you. You will be safe now.”

“Safe? Ash you can’t be around forever. And sooner or later some guy will try to force himself upon me again. And next time I may not be so lucky.” She said.

“Then I’ll take you away from here.” Ash promised.

“To where? Another of these compounds, so that more scientists can examine me from head to toe? Ash they look at me all day and ask nonsense questions like; “What do you eat?,” “How do you find food?,” and “How old are you?” It’s enough to make a person go insane Ash. And I wont go to another compound.”

“I didn’t mean another compound, I ment back to Zimbabwe. That’s where you want to go right?”

“Yes, that is where I want to go. And you will take me there Ash?

“I promise that I will.” He replied with a gentle smile.

She leaned up and kissed him passionately on the lips. At first Ash was a little shocked by the kiss but then after he thought about it he realized that it wasn’t all that bad. Ash wrapped his arms around Sarinia and pulled her close to him. Her hands adventured down to his waist and teased his body. Ash pulled back then and looked at her.

“Do you want this? Because I’m not going to force it upon you.” He said.

“Yes Ash, I want this but just with you.” She said.

Sarinia reached down to his trousers and yanked in both directions ripping the buttons off of his BDU pants and revealing his rising erection. She then started to purr as Ash’s hands gently stroked the sensitive area of breasts. Ash rolled them both over so that he was on top and started kissing down Sarinia’s body. He started at her neck and gently nibbled on the area where the neck and shoulder meets. This brought out more of the beast in Sarinia, she brought her hands up to the top of his back and gently ran her claws down and back up his back causing an arching as Ash proceeded down her body. He stopped again at her waist this time licking up and down, each time going a bit further down until he hit the spot that he was wanting so badly. His tongue darted inwards quickly at first, then he slowed it’s pace using long strokes with swirling motions to get her excited. He reached up with his hands and grappled on to her nipples with his forefinger and thumb making small circles around both of them.

“She’s amazing, even in this form.” Ash thought. “Her body is so gorgeous.”

Sarinia pulled him back up to her and kissed him again.

“Don’t get to carried away yet love.” She told him.

“I plan on getting carried away, but not just yet.” Ash promised.

Sarinia pushed him over onto his back and straddled his erection. Both of their faces showed the pleasure that they were experiencing. Sarinia slowly descended upon him and he felt all of her from inside to out. She slowly began to rock back and forth stimulating his erection and making him beg for more.

Ash grabbed her hips and rolled her over so that he was back on top. He slowly pulled out of her and then stabbed back inwards rocking her body.

Sarinia pulled him close and whispered “Make me cum! I haven’t gotten it in so long, I need this very badly!”

At this Ash slammed back into her harder than the first time, he pulled almost all of the way out and rammed back in to her canal. He started increasing his speed slowly but surely working up to his climax. Sarinia locked her legs around his and bit down on his shoulder causing him to shake softly as his body wanted to explode. Sarinia’s loins were burning for what was to come and she started moaning softly as he pushed on towards glory.

Sarinia reached up and raked her nails down Ash’s back again, this time drawing blood where each finger was. With a groan Ash arched his back and shot off into the animal-woman that he was making love to. Sarinia tightened her legs around Ash’s waist and let her body fly into a glorious orgasm that lasted five minutes. When she was done with her ecstasy Ash was getting hard inside of her again. She looked at him and smiled, then she shoved him of her and rolled up into a crouch.

“What was that for?” Ash asked standing in front of her.

“You’re about to find out.” She purred at him.

Then Sarinia leapt into the air coming down softly in Ash’s arms, she entangled her legs around his causing him to fall backwards. She untangled herself from him and lay on his chest tasting it with her rough tongue. Ash softly ran his hand across her head and down her back, when he got to the bottom of her spine he dug his nails into her back and racked upwards. Sarinia arched her back and smiled, then slammed her body onto his causing him some discomfort at first. Ash pushed upwards as she Sarinia pulled back off of him. After a few more of these powerful deep strokes they were both in ecstasy again.

A few hours later

Ash was slinking through the compound with Sarinia in tow looking for the helipad that had the team chopper on it. After a few lefts and a couple of wrong turns they found it. Ash scanned the area for the guard who was supposed to be watching it. A thick figure was walking back and forth across a small hallway across them.

“Stay here and I’ll be back in just a moment.” Ash said.

“Alright, but you’d better come back.” Sarinia replied.

Ash darted across the pad to where the figure was standing and hailed him.

“Ash! You coming to relieve me?” came the voice of Washington.

“Ah…ya Greg go ahead and go to bed. I got it from here.” He lied.

“Ok, I’ll see you in the morning.” Washington said walking off.

Ash walked over to where he had left Sarinia but she wasn’t there.

“Sweetheart? Where are you?” he whispered.

“I’m here Ash.” She said from behind him.

“Aah!” Ash exclaimed. “Sorry you frightened me.”

“Oops, I didn’t mean to Ash.”

“No problem. Now lets get on the helicopter so we can get out of here before we are discovered.” Ash said pointing to the large helicopter in front of them.

They ran to the vehicle in front of them, as they did they herd an evil laugh from the side. Ash glanced over and saw a flashlight being held by Gomez. Gomez was smiling maniacally and staring at the lovers.

“Do you think I’m going to let you leave so soon Ash? You haven’t even been through the hazing rituals. It’s time for me to haze you Ash. HA HA HA!” he cackled.

“Go on and get in love I’ll take care of him.” Ash said to Sarinia.

“But…” she started to say before Ash pushed her with one hand towards the helicopter.

“You want me Gomez? Then lets tango!” Ash said with a wicked grin.

The two men charged at each other ready to kill the person standing in front of them. When they were close enough to hit one another they stopped and circled. All the time Sarinia was watching them. Ash jabbed quickly at Gomez’s face but came up short of his target. Then the other came in with a quick kick into Ash’s gut knocking his wind out of him. Gomez then pulled out a knife.

“Now it’s time for you to die Ash!” he said mockingly.

“Ya, but only after I bury you in a shallow grave.” Ash shot back as he brought his steel toed combat boot into Gomez’s groin.

“OH FUCK!!” the crazed man said slumping over.

Ash took the chance to turn and run towards the ‘copter. Right before he got to the door he herd a shot from a gun. Ash spun on heel and saw a large panther sitting on Gomez’s chest licking its claws. Ash looked real closely and saw that Gomez was bleeding from his throat and the cat had blood dripping from its paws. The panther bounced up and over to him and licked his boots then looked up at him. Ash leaned down and kissed Sarinia’s head. He then picked her up and put her in the helicopter and walked around to the pilot’s side.

“Where are you going Ash?” a voice from behind asked.

“Well Sarg this is my resignation.” Ash said turning to the NCO that was standing behind him.

“Gonna take the woman with you?”

“Ya, I’m going to take her back to Zimbabwe where we caught her.”

“Well, I’m not going to try to stop you…I saw how the two of you handled Gomez. Just do me a favor…”

“What’s that Sarg?”

“Put this in the mail somewhere.” Sarg said holding out an envelope.

“Ok. Who’s it to?” Ash inquired.

“My wife.” Sarg said and turned and walked off.

“Ash are we going or what?” Sarinia called from the copter.

“Yes just had to say goodbye to a friend.” He said as he jumped in the vehicle and started it up.

“What did he say?”

“Good luck.” Ash replied.

“He didn’t try to stop you?”

“No, he just gave me an envelope to deliver for him.”

“Well lets go.” She said with a small smile.

The couple lifted off from the pad and took off. There were no spotlights trying to see where the escaped captive was or where the stolen helicopter. Ash smiled and said a quiet thank you to Sarg.

Two and a half years later

An Insane Asylum in New York.

Ash has been here for three months now for trying to go public about Team Delta and all the creatures that they have. He now sits in a small room in a strait jacket thinking only of Sarinia and the great night that they had together. He cries every day for his lost love and that he doesn’t know where she is.

“Ash it’s dinner time!” came the voice on an orderly from outside the cell.

“I’m not hungry!” he yelled back.

“Come on, you gotta eat sooner or later. You remember what happened last time you didn’t eat right?”

“Ya, you fucks stuck that fuckin tube in me and force fed me! But that doesn’t change a thing, I’m still not eating!”

“Have it your way, the doctors will be here soon to help your appetite!” the orderly said as he walked off. Then he came back. “Ash you in the mood for a visitor?”

“Who is it?” he demanded.

“Some woman, says her name is…Sarin something. You wanna see her?”

Ash jumped to his feet “Yes let me see her.”

“Alright buddy, you just gotta eat fist.”

“Alright let me out of this jacket and I’ll eat!” he shouted.

The orderly came in, only it wasn’t the normal orderly. It was a woman, Ash looked up at her and saw a face he swore he’d never see again.

“You came back for me!” he said excitedly.

“Of course, you helped me and now it’s my turn to get you out of the compound.” Sarinia said.

“How are we going to get out of here?”

“Everyone is asleep right now, so we are going to walk out.”

“Asleep? How?”

“Easy, they went to sleep because I told them to.” She said with an evil smile.

Before he could get another word out Ash watched Sarinia change from her human form to her woman-beast form. Her eyes started changing first, they went from a soft green to a bright yellow. And the black in her eye changed from circular form to a horizontal slit. Then her face took on a more feral look and dark fur appeared all over her body. Her mouth opened a bit as her fangs grew down from the top of her mouth. Her fingers grew sharp nails.

“Now turn around love.” She told him.

Ash did as told and soon felt the gift of freedom from his dream woman. His arms dropped down as the cloth was shredded. He turned back and faced her with a smile on his worn face.

“I thought I’d never see you again.” He said with tears starting to show in his eyes.

“Shh…don’t tear up on me now. We need to get out of here.”

“Your right. There will be time for catching up later now we leave this hell hole!” he said with one of the first smiles that found his face in a year.

“Hold on, there is one thing that we have time for.” Sarinia said.

“What’s that?”

“This.” She said engulfing him in her arms. She kissed him passionately for about a minute then let him go. “Now we go.”

The couple ran down the halls turning this way and that until they were at a closet.

“What are we doing here?” Ash asked.

“Well love, do you want to go out in the world in a shredded strait jacket?”

“Oh…makes sense.” He said.

They opened the closet and found his clothes folded up in a corner with his name bound around them on a large piece of paper. Ash grabbed them and quickly changed into his old combat uniform. Once done the pair dashed out of the hospital and onto the street.

“Now where to Ash?” Sarinia asked.

“Hmm…lets try some third world country that we can be alone in and make love forever.” He suggested.

“Haaaha ha…well it is a start. TAXI!!” she yelled.

A taxi pulled up and before Ash knew it he was on a plane flying to Zimbabwe again. Back to where it all began almost three years ago. Ash was very happy that he had his love back and was going to be away from the hospital. Sarinia was happy that she had her prey back and would soon be hunting him again.

END!

journwme
09-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Sorry, it didn't copy the formatting over correctly. I'll post a version with correct formatting, til then enjoy the CF, it is a good fun story.