PDA

View Full Version : Best Collection of Dirty Jokes

Brigit Astar
09-25-2013, 09:10 AM
ha ha - funny

barbwirelove
09-25-2013, 10:47 AM
One day a little girl is taking a shower with her mom. She looks up at her mother's breasts and asks, "Mommy, when am I going to get some of those?" And the mother replies, "When your older." A few days later the same little girl is taking a shower with her father. She looks down at her dad's dick then asks, "Daddy, when am I going to get one of those?" The father looked at her and replied, "Right now."

There was this woman, and she was found pregnant with triplets. But before she could give birth, she got shot in the stomach 3 times. When she went to the hospital, doctors said that she and the triplets would be just fine, but they did not find the bullets that she was shot with. She ends up having two girls and a boy. 13 years later one of the girls goes to the mother and says "Mommy, I pissed a bullet" and the mother says "Don't worry about that, there's nothing wrong with you." Then the other girl says the same thing, and the mother says the same thing back. Then the boy goes to the mother. The mother says "Let me guess, you peed a bullet." But the boy says "No, I jerked off and shot the dog!"

Brigit Astar
09-27-2013, 09:32 AM
hehehe--hilarious