PDA

View Full Version : The Oregon coastline

groomleader
10-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Part 1

"Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in New Orleans..."

Nothing like classic Stones on the CD for great driving music, I thought with a smile. I was at the wheel of our 25 foot motorhome rental, after several years of driving small, fuel efficient compacts, it was exhilerating to be at the wheel of such a large vehicle, and we were heading south on US route 101. The route hugged the Oregon coastline, and Darlene and I had been struck by the beauty of the foaming surf.

We had met just by chance 2 years ago, and it turned it to be a godsend. I was heading into the abyss of divorce, she had just come out of one, and she was someone to help me, support me, keep me right side up through a very tumultuous, upsetting time of my life. Now, both of us at 35, stronger, settled, and with a deep, deep friendship, we had decided to rent a motohome, and take a drive from the Canadian border to the Mexican border.

Darlene came up behind me, and swung into the shotgun seat. She smiled, moving her body to the beat, swaying in the seat.

"Oh yeah, great choice Angie, love the Stones, especially 'Brown Sugar'!"

The sun was halfway down the horizion, beating a path of gold across the Pacific.

"So, where are we going to spend the night?" Darlene asked.

"Well, my brother Dan mentioned a Sunset Beach, it's more of a day picnic place, but he stayed there for 3 days last year, and no one came around to move him along. The sign is half hidden by trees, so let's keep our eyes peeled. Of course, there aren't any hookups, but we have a full water tank, and the heavy duty battery for lights, so I don't mind roughing it, if this can be called roughing it!" I finished, with a laugh.

Darlene giggled, and she said, "I'll help keep a look out for the sign."

Thirty minutes later, and there it was. Night had settled in, I had just gone to headlights five minutes before, and they picked up the sign. My brother Dan was right, if you weren't looking for the sign, it was easy to miss. I took my foot off the gas, let the motorhome slow, then activated the right turn signal. The road started out as paved, as it went into a curve and headed downward, it turned to packed gravel. I activated the high beams, and started down, the road was well maintained, and we didn't get jounced around as we descended. We reached beach level, a stretch of hard, packed sand greeted us. I took the motorhome to the end of the packed sand, and carefully steered it around, so it was pointing back the way we came. If anyone else came along to join us, I didn't want the motorhome blocking the way. I cut the lights, and the engine, and drank in the blissful silence, broken only by the sound of the surf washing against the shore.

"I think we're all alone" Darlene exclaimed, "Let's take a look!"

We hopped out, and went to the far end of the packed sand. Mounds of beach sand started, heading down towards the incoming waves. It was easy to see after a quick look around that we were the only ones there.

Darlene exclaimed happily, "Yes, it's all ours! Fantastic, look at the moon, let's take a moonlight swim, how hot was it today, 97, 98 degrees? And it's still 85 degrees! Sheesh!"

She scampered back to the motor home, and went in through the side door. I paused for a moment, watching the full moon rise, painting the water with a million points of silver. I headed back, ready to dig through my clothes to get my bikini.

Just as I drew level with the door, Darlene came out, and I gasped. She had a rolled up beach towel under one arm, and not a stitch of clothing on her.

"Let's do it!" she called happily, "I'm ready to hit the waves!"

I gasped, "Darlene, you're...you're...naked!"

She looked at me, and smiled, as she replied, "So? I'm going swimming, and I want to skinny dip. Do you see anyone else around here, Angie? It's not like we're at a public pool. " Her voice became softer, almost caressing, as she cooed, "Come on Angie, we're on vacation, come and join me. Swimming in the nude is fantastic, you'll love the feel of the water caressing your bare body. It's just us girls here."

I couldn't help myself, I stared, we had been to the gym, and the swimming pool, but it was always a hurried, brief glimpse. I was shy about being naked, my parents equated nudity with sex, so the "nudity is sinful, cover up" vibe hung over my family like a dark cape. The moonlight illuminated her as I took in the long, lean legs, the flare of her hips, the neatly trimmed nest of dark hair between her legs. I felt a lump in my throat, as I looked at her breasts, my god, they were gorgeous. I felt a pulse deep down, I'd never thought about a female body being sexy, but Darlene's unselfconcious attitude, and the sly smile, were making my thoughts churn.

Darlene said softly, "There's nothing wrong or sinful about our nude bodies Angie, come, join me, you'll never want to wear a swim suit again."

I swallowed, took a deep breath, and I climbed back into the motor home. My socks, T shirt, shorts and bra quickly formed a pile on my bed. For a second, I considered leaving my panties on, but, Darlene was right, it was just us girls. Without another thought, I skimmed my panties off, and they joined the pile of clothes. I took a beach towel, and joined her. When I stepped out of the motorhome, Darlene held up a hand to stop me.

She said, gently, "Let me see."

She stood in front of me, as she drank in the sight of my nude body. I felt exposed, like I wanted to cover up, but I also felt butterflies of excitement in my stomach. I took a deep breath, willed myself to relax, and let Darlene's eyes have her fill.

"Ummm, nice body Angie. You need to go naked more often, you are so sexy. I love your nicely trimmed bush of blonde curls, and your breasts are so nicely formed, your tits are nice and perky, just like mine, god I love having perky tits!"

I started to giggle, and she joined in. She took my hand, and we walked down to just out of reach of where the waves were lapping. We spread out our towels, and took a look at the full moon riding the darkness, making the waves glitter, the scene was like a dream. She smiled, took my right hand in her left one, and said, "Let's do it!"

We rushed at the water, feeling the waves lapping over our feet, until we were almost hip deep, with our hands still joined, we threw ourselves forward, finally breaking the hold, as the Pacific ocean took us. The relative coolness of the water was a welcome chill, and I reveled in the feeling. Darlene was right, the water felt so wonderful flowing over me, it felt like my naked body was being caressed all over, and I felt like I'd have to "take a walk" later, and find a nice dark place in the shadows to masturbate. The idea of masturbating in Darlene's presence, even if she was asleep, my god. What if she woke up, and heard, or even worse, saw me going at it like some sex crazed maniac? For now, I just swam, it felt good to stretch out my body, getting rid of the kinks from several hours on the road.

I stopped swimming, I was out to where the water just covered my sholders, and suddenly Darlene was there, popping up from just below the surface. We grinned at each other.

"You were so right, this is fantastic! I feel almost like a part of the ocean!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, there's nothing like it" she cooed, "and there's also nothing like this."

Her face was mere inches from mine, she drew my head forward, and gazed into my eyes. I could see the question in her eyes. I was trembling all over, but I felt surges of excitement, too. I realized that I wanted her to kiss me, and kiss me like a lover, not like a friend. I gave a small nod, and her lips covered the distance, and I felt the warm press against mine. I felt sizzles of pleasure, I love being kissed, and the feel of those lips against mine started me going. I pulled back, moaned with pleasure, then wrapped my arms around her neck, my legs went around her waist, and her mouth took mine. The passion flared, and I could feel her lips, working to part mine. French kiss, she wants to French kiss me, oh god, yes. I let my lips open, and my tongue came out to play. Feeling her warm wet tongue twining together with mine made my body tremble with need.

Darlene broke the kiss, mummurred, "I've been wanting to do this for long time" then she pulled me higher, and her mouth descended on my breasts.

I felt the heat of her mouth kissing at my flesh, the sizzling trace of her tongue painting designs over my breasts, then the sizzling jolt of her lips latching around my right tit, sucking eagerly, her tongue caressing lovingly at my throbbing nipple, the hot, wet, sizzling sensation firing sparks of pleasure through my body, Darlene keeping me right where she wanted me, as she switched to my left nipple, eager to give both of my tingling tits the hot, wet sucking pleasure. I growled as I felt my left tit encircled, and my pussy was starting to juice wildly.

I'd hadn't felt this turned on since...wow, since before I was married, my last boyfriend before I got married. He'd been a lusty lover, who took his time, lavishing plenty of foreplay on me, always bringing me to climax, before he even penetrated me. After that first one was done, my orgasms were easier, and he'd ride me until I was cumming, over and over, my god, I'd get light headed as he finally stiffened, roared and filled my pussy to the brim with his hot sperm satisfaction. Then stupid me had to break up with him, and get married to my husband. He'd been a good lover until after we were married, then he became just a lazy fuck. My husband had become a once a week, lights out, missionary style two minute rabbit fuck. Yeah, what a prince charming. The day he told me that he was leaving me for his 19 year old girlfriend, had been the happiest day of my life. After two years of his laughable "performance," I was more than ready to be rid of him. I had the pleasure of hearing through the grapevine that his 19 year old girlfriend had tossed him aside after 4 months, looks like my ex-husband was still a lazy fuck. I also heard that he'd been inquiring about me, as if I'd take him back. All our mutual friends gave him the cold shoulder, they were happy to rub it in that I was happy, in a much better place, and "wouldn't cross the street to piss on him, even if he was on fucking fire" as my friend Donald told me, laughing as he said it.

I felt the mouth leave my left nipple, and Darlene's face floated in my vision. God, she really was beautiful, I'd never noticed how beautiful before. Her russet colored hair clung to her head, her light green eyes seemed to catch the moonlight. Her lips had a smile, slighly parted.

"Angie sweetheart, come with me, I have so much more I've been wanting to do for a long time...if you'll let me."

Her voice, as seductive as a caress, sensually slid into my ears, and all I wanted at that point was to give myself up, body and soul, to her.

comsmith22
10-13-2013, 06:18 PM
And we have another winner... Great Start and set up... with a Motor Home to Change the settings of the Parties and escapades... Love the way you tell it from the Ladies Side... keep 'em cuming...

groomleader
10-14-2013, 09:55 PM
Thank you cornsmith22, this is actually the first story line I ever wrote, back in 2004.
I had deleted it by accident, but I remember enough of it to rewrite it.
A few changes, but the majority of the story will be as it was, back when.
It's enjoyable to recreate my first go at writing erotic fiction, I'm working on part 2.

groomleader
10-20-2013, 12:37 AM
Part 2

My voice thick with passion, I whispered, "Yes, oh yes, take me Darlene."

She smiled, took my hand, and led me out of the water. The warm night air felt good, breezes blowing softly over us as she led me over to our towels. She bent down, spread them out, then told me what she wanted to do with me.

"Lie down baby, ummm, I've been wanting to have my way with you for a long time. You're so sexy, but so shy. Damn, it was like hide and seek, trying to catch a glimpse of you, you covered up any trace of nudity so quickly. Now, I'm going to take my time, and enjoy every sight, sound and taste of you baby." Darlene cooed.

I was spread out on the towels, she slid in next to me, on her side, gazing at my exposed body. The almost automatic response, to cover up had grown less insistent, and the moon had climbed higher, shining down, illuminating our bodies with the full moon's glow.

She purred, "Oh yes, so beautiful, so incredibly sexy. Angie, it's a sin to cover up your beautiful body so much. Enjoy being nude baby, revel in how perfect your body is. I'm going to show you how beautiful your body is."

I felt a thrill race through me. Oh my god, my parents had hammered into me how nudity was sinful, and here was Darlene, telling me that it was sinful to not enjoy, and revel in my nudity.

Her hands slid over my face, caressing me, curving down over my neck, then sliding down. I felt the stirrings inside, and I let out a soft moan of passion. As she started to swirl her hand over my breasts, she purred, "Mmmm, such lovely breasts, god your breasts are so perfect baby."

I felt her mouth start kissing all over my breasts, making them pebble up with gooseflesh, my nipples pursing. I felt the glorious zings of pleasure as her tongue made passes over my throbbing nipples, her mouth again taking them in one at a time, sucking hard and nibbling gently, making crazy surges of lust shoot through me.

"Oh god, yes, yes, mmm, that feels so good, love me baby, oh yes, love me" I cooed, feeling the surging of pleasure that I hadn't enjoyed for such a long time.

"Oh yes baby". Darlene cooed, "It's been too long, I know what it's like. I'm going to give you what you need, what you deserve, oh baby, I'm going to make you see stars."

I felt her mouth start kissing her way down, oh my god, her mouth was painting a line straight down to my pulsing pussy. She swirled her tongue through my neatly trimmed mound, whispering, "Oh god Angie, you smell so wonderful."

I moaned loudly in response, not sure I could make a coherent word. She kissed all over my mound, settling little fires sizzling into my nerves, everywhere her lips and tongue touched me. Almost drunk with passion, I watched through glazed eyes as she put herself between my thighs, looking up at me.

"Oh baby, I can't wait to taste you, ummm, gonna lick you baby, right into bliss." Darlene cooed.

I felt her fingers stroking so gently at my labial lips, then her full lips, kissing gently at my pink seam, then parting them, and running her tongue up and down my lips, tasting my flow of moisture.

She lifted her head, and cooed, "Oooh, yes Angie, you taste so good. Let yourself go baby, I'm gonna lick you to heaven and back."

I did, cooing to her, "Oh yes Darlene, sweet, so sweet, take me there baby."

I looked down, seeing our bodies glowing like marble in the moonlight, and watched the exciting spectacle of her head moving forward against my opening, bobbing between my legs. I felt her tongue start to lick more forcefully, then her tongue slipped between the part of my seam, and burrowed in, oh god, I growled with pleasure as Darlene worked over my gushing center. I could feel my juices running freely, Darlene tasting them eagerly, and I felt a finger slide down, and start to rub up and down between my tight ass hole. My juices had poured down that natural channel, and she ran a finger around and around the rim of my asshole.

I was beyond coherent speech, only able to let out animalistic grunts and growls of pleasure, as her fingertip, slippery with my juices, very gently probed my ass hole. With a pleasant shock, I felt myself being anally penetrated, as her long finger pushed in, and slid up my very tight back door. I let out a loud growl of pleasure as Darlene slid her finger in, then held it there, letting my asshole adjust to this unexpected, but welcome intrusion. She kept up the pleasure as she licked my pussy wildly, her tongue homing in on my hard, aching clit. She started to finger fuck my asshole very gently, sliding her finger in and out of the tight rose shaped pucker, up and down, over and over, and I felt the rising wellspring, rushing up, oh fuck, I was ready to explode.

"Ungh, ungh, oh god, yes, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKKKK!"

I let out a full throated scream, as I felt the rush take me, my asshole clamping hard at Darlene's finger, and I felt my juices explode in a squirting gush, I watched, mesmerized, as my cum shot out of me, splattering Darlene's face. The look of bliss on her face, as she mouthed my flow, she looked like a mirror image of what I'm sure my face looked like, as I squealed, howled and cried out in an animalistic chorus as my orgasm made my body light up, burning tingles of pleasure racing up and down my throbbing pussy and asshole. My orgasm ran over me in wrenching waves of pleasure, I'd never had such an all encompassing, full body rush of pleasure, it seemed to go on and on, until I finally started to drift down. Darlene had kept her face tight against me, licking me as I drifted down, then her face, soaking wet with my juices, and grinning, appeared before me.

"So, did I take you to heaven and back, baby?" she purred.

"And then some!" I said with a laugh.

Her smile was luminous, as she stood up, her body highlighted by the moon's glow, my god, she was absolutely stunning. I felt the nudity is sinful lie crack wide open, and fall away. I realized there truly was nothing sinful about nudity, it's natural, normal, and it's how we come into the world. She helped me up, and we walked towards the motorhome.

Once inside, we dried off our hair, put on our robes, and I felt Darlene was needing the same loving treatment. But she held back, having swept me into a vortex of pure desire, I think she was scared of spooking me, making me feel that she was demanding me to reciprocate, when I may not have been ready.

In the kitchen, I heated up some milk, and with mugs of hot cocoa awaiting us, I asked her, "Sit down Darlene."

She took the mug, and with a half smile, said, "Time to face the music!" Her tone was light, but I could see how scared she was.

Before I could speak, she said, "If I got carried away, and went too far, I'm truly sorry Angie. I've been attracted to you pretty well ever since we met. I was not really expecting to act on it, since I had no way of knowing how you would feel. The setting, the moonlight, being naked and free out there, I just couldn't contain myself. If I have pushed the boundaries of our friendship too far, and have broken it, I'll understand. Coos Bay is just about 20 miles south, and you can let me off there, and I'll get the Greyhound home."

I was startled, she had jumped to a terrible conclusion. The look on her face just about broke my heart, and I jumped up, took two steps forward, pulled her to her feet, and wrapped my arms around her.

I stroked her hair, whispering, "Darlene baby, baby, oh baby, no, no, no, not at all."

I could feel her body shaking, then sobs, hard sobs starting, and I held her close, crooning softly to her, until her sobs tapered off. When she lifted her red rimmed eyes up to mine, she gave me a wan smile.

"My god Angie, you have no idea how scared I was after we made love. You may have enjoyed it at the moment, but I was horrified that you'd think I had taken advantage of you, in a way that made you fell violated. I've slept with 3 ladies in my life, all one night stands, they weren't interested in more. When I woke up after each night, two of them had crept out during the night. The third one left a note, saying how disgusted she was with herself, and me, and had ran out in the middle of the night, never to be seen again."

I assured her, "It's okay Darly, I have no second thoughts, and certainly no regrets. You helped free me from the prison of my upbringing."

I could see her eyes brighten, and she said softly, "Really, how so?"

I took a swig of my cocoa, my taste buds tingling at the delicious texture of chocolate, and said, "My parents had a 'nudity is sinful, cover up' credo, that, unfortunately, my brother and I had to live by also. So, I was brought up with that terrible shackle, and was quick to cover up, lest anybody see my body, and think I was so sinful, for displaying my nudity. When you told me how beautiful my nudity was, and how it was sin to cover up my nudity, it was a revelation. And when you showed me how beautiful my body is, by making such sweet, delcious love to me, you dealt a long awaited death blow to that horrible 'nudity is a sin' vibe that had cast a shadow over me for far too long."

"And after such a glorious introduction to lesbian love, I want to do the same to you baby!" I purred.

Darlene said, "Oh baby, that would be glorious, but please, don't do it just on the idea that you have to reciprocate. Just the remembrance of what we did, having your sweet pussy cumming all over my tongue would give me an orgasm through masturbation that would take my breath away!"

The idea that Darlene had been masturbating just like me made my insides flutter. Her loving attitude, so unlike my not so lamented ex-husband, was such a sharp contrast.

I said softly, "Oh no Darly baby, I want to do it because I want to taste you, feel you, ran my hands and my mouth all over your glorious body! Let's make a pact, that when we are alone in our motorhome, and not on the road, let's stay nude all the time! The motorhome is now a no clothing zone!"

"Oh yeah, you got a deal baby!" Darlene said softly.

To prove the point, I stood up, threw off my robe, and stood before Darlene, completely naked, and for the first time in a long time, totally unselfconscious about displaying my body to her.

Darlene's voice, husky with desire, crooned, "Turn slowly Angie baby, let me see it all."

I did as she asked, and I had my back to her, my naked ass uncovered for her gaze.

I felt her hand gently stroke my ass, and she growled, "Oh my god, your ass is perfect, such a beautiful heart shape, with such perky cheeks, ummm, seeing you in jeans or a bathing suit was enough to give me a great orgasm by remembering the sight as I stroked my horny pussy, but now! My god Angie, your ass is spectacular!"

I turned to her, she stood up, and dropped her robe to the floor.

"You've shown me yours, now I'll show you mine!" she giggled.

I watched, entranced, my heart pounding, as she displayed her body to me. From behind, she looked like a work of art, her ass was nothing short of amazing. My hand reached out, stroking gently at her cheeks. She let off a soft growl of pleasure.

"Oh God, your ass is so beautiful Darly. You look like you could be a famous work of art, oh so sexy."

She turned to face me, I took Darlene's hand, and whispered, "Come with me baby, I want to give you that glorious ride of bliss that you gave me!"

comsmith22
10-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Mmmmm ... Hot... Really Hot... Thanks for the Up date... this is going to be a really Long Hot "trip"

Brigit Astar
10-31-2013, 08:26 AM
With no exaggeration, I can state that this is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read (and it's not over yet!) The description of the environment, the actions, and the characters is superb. The characterization is wonderful. The characters are brought to life and they speak and act in a realistic naturalistic fashion. The dialogue is excellent. I was drawn into this story from the beginning, and it felt so very real. It was as if I was there observing the two characters as they spoke and acted. I look forward with great anticipation for the next part.

groomleader
10-31-2013, 01:35 PM
Thank you so much Brigit. I'm humbled by your praise, considering this was my first erotic work. Of course, it's not word for word, but there is more of the original in in, than not.
I'm having fun recreating this story, and new chapters will be added very soon.

groomleader
11-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Part 3

I led the way towards the back of the motorhome, there was a hallway, and at the tail end of the motorhome was a master bedroom, with a queen sized bed. Darlene and I had taken turns sharing the master bed, the dinette area folded down into a sleeper sofa, and we alternated. I felt my pulse pound as we stepped into the bedroom, and the queen sized bed seemed like it beckoned to us with a promise of incredible pleasure. I was going to make sweet, glorious love, to a sweet, glorious lover, I felt like I was on cloud 9.

On the bedside was a candle, and I lit the candle, and placed it in a holder. A soft, golden glow filled the room, and I cooed, "Now that I know how non-sinful nudity is, I want to see every inch of you, and you can see every inch of me."

I lowered her gently to the bed, her eyes shining in the candle light, and I slid in next to her.

I purred, "Your turn Darly baby. Give yourself over to me, I am going to make your feel so, so good."

Darlene whispered, "Oh yes Angie sweetheart, love me baby, make sweet love to me. Have your way with me baby."

I had her in my arms, both of us trembling with excitement. I lowered my face, and both of us let out a sigh of pleasure as our lips touched together. I could feel my lips tingling, I opened my mouth to hers, and I felt a zing of pleasure shoot through me as her tongue started to lick and probe my open mouth. My tongue quickly rose up to join the pleasure, and I moaned as I felt the heat quickly rising, I could feel my pussy start that pulsing, my juices starting to churn. After being dormant for so long, it felt wonderful to feel my lust quickly rising back up. I rolled on top of her, pinning her down to the bed. She opened her eyes, looking into mine.

I growled, "You said it baby, have your way with me, and I intend to do so."

I started to kiss her neck, up and down, nibbling gently, then radiating out along the tops of her shoulders. Her soft cries of passion spurred me on, I wanted to really make her feel good, and take my time. I planted kisses up and down, then I ran a tattoo of kisses down to the valley between her breasts, umm, being nestled in the space between her luscious mounds was like heaven. I started to kiss up the side of her breast, and I could feel her nipple, stiff and eager as I slid my mouth over the peak. Umm, just what I was searching for, and I closed my lips around that hard bud, my tongue starting to make fevered passes over it, painting designs of pleasure on her. She let out a loud moan, and cradled my head to her.

"Oh yes, baby, oh Angie, feels so good, kiss my tits, umm, feels so wonderful" Darlene purred.

Her cries of pleasure propelled me eagerly onwards, and my mouth slid down the side, though that wonderful valley, and I brought my mouth to bear on her other nipple. I felt the hard, stiff protrusion as I latched my mouth around it, suckling contentedly, then flicking my tongue, over and over that eager tit. Her breathing had changed over to little gasps of pleasure, and I needed to taste her sweet, wet heat. Oh my god, I was in the grip of a red hot haze, I wanted to devour her. I started to kiss my way down, I swirled my tongue through her navel, then down, just as I touched the top of her trimmed bush, I could smell the richness of her juices. I traced my tongue through her neatly trimmed russet colored bush, god I was so horny, my entire body felt like it was throbbing with desire.

I cooed, "Oh god, Darly baby, you smell delicious, oh baby, I'm gonna love tasting you, I want to lick you until I make your toes curl!"

Darlene cooed, "Oh yes Angie baby, I'm so hot, so wet and horny, taste my juices baby."

I readjusted myself, so my head was right between the spread of her thighs. Sweet, rich pussy, I'm going to lick it, taste all the rich, hot juices, and my mind was sizzling with that single thought, I was almost crazy with lust. I started to kiss my way down, surrounded by the heady essence of Darlene in heat. I pulled back, and looked at her beautiful opening, flared open, letting me see the deep coral inside, her pink walls glistening with her juices. It's like her juices were pulling me toward her, I wanted nothing more than to give her the best pussy licking I could. First time, it'll be my first time licking a pussy, god, I hope I can do it right.

I brought my tongue into play, and I started to lap at Darlene's labial lips, kissing her folds, spread open and swollen with sexual excitement. The soft, continuous moans of pleasure steered me along, the taste of Darlene's essence was intoxicating, a spicy, slightly musky taste that just made me hungry for more. My tongue started to probe, deep, sweeping licks that made Darlene's pussy quiver with excitement. I felt Darlene's hands reach down, her fingers winding through my hair, caressing my head, whispering encouragement to me.

"Oh yes Angie baby, lick me. Ummm, feels so good, lick me baby, oh yes, lick me right there, ummmm, slide a finger up me, and finger my pussy while you lick me, oh yes, just like that, ummmm, oh yeah, make me cum baby."

I slid one, then two fingers up Darlene's fiery, wet well, feeling the tightness of her inner pussy gripping at my fingers. Darlene's clit had risen out of its hooded canopy, standing up, rock hard, pink and erect, Darlene's clit was bigger than mine, and it excited me to see Darlene's bigger clit, standing up hard, eager for my mouth, and I was determined to not disappoint. I eagerly surrounded that hard pleasure bud with my mouth, licking at it, sucking, running my tongue in circles around that straining joy button.

"Yes, oh my god Angie, yes, there, right there, oh fuck, don't stop baby, yes, yes, gonna, gonna, yes, yes, yes, cumming, cumming, FUCKKKKK!"

Darlene's voice rose to a shriek, and her pussy let go, her clit throbbing wildly, I could feel her pussy spasming and clenching at my fingers, and I felt a rush of her girl juices, giving me a big mouthful. I eagerly gulped down the spicy fluid, listening to Darlene's squeals and cries of joy as her body bucked, her orgasm rocking her body. I kept my mouth right there, eager to enjoy every second of her climax.

When the last spasm had passed, I looked up, and saw Darlene looking at me. She pulled me up, and pulled my lips tightly against hers, our tongues dueling again. My pussy was on fire, and Darlene rolled me over. She grinned, she knew how hot I was, and she straddled me, pushing her hips down until her mound was pressed against mine.

She grinned again, and said, "Enjoy this baby."

She moved around, getting her position right, then I felt her pussy lips pressing against mine as she started to gently hump at me. I felt her hand move down, and I could feel her spreading her lips open, and then spreading me open also. I growled with pleasure, squirming against her, our clits nudging against each other, and I felt a sizzling bolt of pleasure course through me.

I moaned, "Oh god, so good, so good, yes!"

Darlene started to hump at me faster, as I pushed my hips up to meet her thrusts. I could feel my clit, hard and stiff, throbbing with desire, rubbing against Darlene's, I was getting the best fucking of my life, without even being penetrated by a cock. Our clits were brushing heatedly against each other, oh god, it was too good to stand, and I felt the rush of my orgasm racing towards me.

"Oh fuck, yes Darly baby, fuck me baby, fuck me, oh yes, gonna do it, yes, yes YEESSSS!"

I let out a scream of pleasure as I felt the surge of orgasm, my pussy tightened, and I felt a gush of my juices. That set Darlene off, and she let out a wordless howl of pleasure, her pussy also gushing wildly, as we squirmed crazily against each other, sizzling bolts of orgasmic pleasure racing through us, soaking the quilt with a flood of our juices.

We flopped down, both of us gasping with pleasure. I could feel the wetness against me, and I rolled us over, talk about a wet spot. That made me smile, then I started to giggle.

"Oh did we ever make a wet spot!" I managed, then broke into more laughter.

Darlene joined me, and it felt so wonderful to hear her laugh, after hearing her cries of pleasure. The cries of pleasure that I made her vocalize, I realized with a rush, I made her feel that good that she cried out with such pleasure.

I needed the verbal assurance, and I asked, "How was I? Did I do it right?"

Darlene stroked my face, smiling, and purred, "Oh baby, you were wonderful! You may have been new to the pleasure of lady loving, but you made me cum like a train! You are a natural Angie, the way you brought me off, you've been hiding your wicked Sappho talents! Who needs men, when we can take care of each other, oh so well!"

Darlene lifted herself off the bed. I wanted her to stay, she smiled, and said, "Oh yes Angie, I'm going to stay right here" as she rolled the quilt up, "I'll be right back baby. I'm going to hang this up outside, and let the wet spot dry off."

It only took a few minutes, and for the first time in our journey, the master bed was occupied by both of us. I smiled with sleepy contentment as I felt Darlene's warm body spooning against mine, the blanket drifting down over us, and I felt the dark tide of sleep take me.

April
11-06-2013, 04:01 PM
This is definitely one hot tale, thank you for adding a new chapter otherwise I may have missed it :)

Thanks again for posting.

comsmith22
11-10-2013, 06:40 PM
This so Hot ... this is an excellent continuation of the heart pounding story... Thanks for the Update... Keep 'em Cum'ing....

groomleader
11-19-2013, 11:59 PM
Part 4

I felt sleep starting to tatter, and I opened my eyes, blinking sleepily. I felt the press of a warm body against me, a hand draped over my side, the soft skin of Darlene's fingers curled lightly against my tummy. I smiled, Darlene was still pressed against me, and I slid away gently, not wanting to wake her up just yet. She shifted slightly, then curled into the blankets. I stood up, stretched, and for the first time in a long time, I took a long look at my naked body in the full length mirror.

I let my eyes roam, taking in my face, nose not too big, eyes, pale green, my shoulder length dark blond hair. A nice face, I decided, not a beauty queen, but I felt that I looked pretty good. Instead of pausing, wondering if I should go further, as the old Angie would have done, I faced my nudity head on. My breasts, a healthy 34C, and as Darlene noted, nice and perky. I smiled, my breasts really did look nice, I kept going, the soft, supple skin as I felt my belly, just a slight swell to it, and my hips having some curve to them, and my nest of trimmed blonde pubic curls. My legs, strong, toned, but feminine.

I then took a deep breath, and turned my back to the mirror angling my body so I could look over my shoulder. I wanted to see what I'd almost never looked at, my ass. I looked carefully, noting the swell of my cheeks, the way they rose up, creating a double mound of soft cheeks. My globes were nice and round, with just the right amount of fullness. I smiled, I was glad that Darlene had told me how good my nude body looked, it did wonders for my sense of self worth. I took in the whole package, and decided that Darly was right, it's sinful to NOT be nude, enjoy it, revel in it.

It was a revelation to me, and I was glad that I had declared our motorhome a no clothing zone, I smiled as I left my robe behind. Walking towards the dining area, completely nude, gave me a heady sense of freedom. Being able to walk around, and do everyday things, without a stitch of clothing on, and not feel exposed or like I'm sinning, oh yes, it felt like an empowerment. I could do almost everything while nude, well, maybe not when I'm using a deep fat fryer...but that's what aprons are for. I giggled at the idea, then thought of myself wearing just an apron, I'd be practically nude, the peek-a-boo nature of the apron would drive Darly crazy, and she'd probably want to rip my apron off, and ravish me right there. Yes, oh my god yes, I wanted Darly, wanted her to ravish me very soon, and very often. Mom and Dad, you may have been my parents, but when it came to sex and nudity, you were both full of shit.

I was smiling as I started the coffeemaker going, I looked out the window, and saw the thick fog. I couldn't see anything beyond 4-5 feet, it was like a real pea soup. I tuned the radio to a station broadcasting out of Coos Bay, which was 20 miles south, and the DJ was making jokes about the fog, then mentioned that it was expected to hang around for the better part of the day. Hmm, a day off from driving, that was fine with me, we were in no hurry to get anywhere. My mind conjured up a picture of Darly and I in a steamy, lust fueled embrace, and I knew how we could pass the day. That just made my smile even bigger, as I took a steamy mug of coffee, and sat at the dinette. The rich smell of Columbian roast wafted through the motorhome, and I heard Darlene stirring. I saw her emerge, and she was just about to put on her robe, when she saw me, very calmly sitting at the dinette, completely nude.

"Darlene, what's with the robe? Didn't you say last night, that it's just us girls here? And I have declared the motorhome a no-clothing zone, remember?" I teased.

She smiled, and said, "Oh yes, you're learning well, Angie baby."

She happily tossed her robe back in the bedroom, and strolled over to the coffeemaker. Umm, the sight of her nude body, in the light of day, was even more exciting. I grinned as I thought of the idea of Darly ravishing me, the way I was starting to feel, I'd be just as eager to ravish her!

She brought her mug over, and sitting across from me, smiled, and said, "Still no regrets, baby?"

"Not a one" I declared, "The old, 'I'm sinning if I'm nude' Angie is gone for good. And, for showing me the pleasures of your lovemaking, I have ZERO regrets about that, too!"

Darlene smiled, and said softly, "Well, I felt that you were probably in a self imposed celibacy, you never talked about dating, of course, after a divorce, men start to look like just a problem. All the good one are married or gay, as the saying goes!"

I said, "Well, masturbation was providing me with the sexual release I needed. Although I was sorely tempted to get my fingers busy at night on this trip, the idea that you might hear me, going at it like some sex crazed slut, since I can get quite verbal when I cum, kept me from doing so. What if you'd woken up, and come to see why I was crying out? My god, the idea of you not just hearing, but seeing me going at it, I would have died of embarrassment! That's what my 'take a walk' times were for, finding a spot where there was enough privacy so I could rub my horny pussy, until I felt the burst of climax."

We both giggled, then Darlene replied, "Ummm, I would have loved to watched your sexy body cumming. Although I love to get myself off, masturbation may be a release, but only to a point. We need the real thing, skin to skin contact, nothing can replace the almost electric tingling of a lover's fingertips sliding over your body."

Her voice had lowered, it was sensuous as a caress, and I remembered the contact of Darlene's fingers, the electric tingles of a wonderful lover touching and caressing my entire body, the feel of her body against mine, the skin to skin contact, I had missed that so much, and I could feel my pussy moistening delightfully.

Darlene looked out the window and said, "Wow, that's a real thick fog we got going!"

"Yeah, I got the weather report from the radio, looks like we'll have this most of the day, so, we get a day off to just relax, and not have to get behind the wheel."

Darlene smiled, and said, "Hmmm, I wonder how we can pass the time?"

I purred, "Oh, I know of several wonderful ways to pass the time" as I rose to my feet, and took her hand.

Darlene grinned, and cooed, "I was hoping you might!"

Back in the bedroom, we tumbled to the bed, our nude, eager bodies so ready for pleasure. I wanted to do something I'd never had the nerve to do before. Darlene had unshackled me from the old ways, and I was eager to embrace the new ways.

"On your hands and knees baby, I want your ass upthrust for me!" I purred.

Darlene eagerly did so, oh god, the spectacular shape of those fantastic globes was like a master work of fine art. I got my face down there, planting little kisses all over those sexy cheeks, I gently pulled her cheeks apart, and saw it. The tight, pink pucker of her rosebud, oh god, I was gonna lick at that tight hole, and I was trembling with excitement at the idea.

I pressed my face in between the spread, and I felt a shiver of pleasure ripple over Darlene's body as she felt my face there, lips nuzzling in between the moons of her spread-open buttocks. I slid my tongue out, and Darlene growled with sheer pleasure as I ran my eager, wet tongue right along the rim of her delightfully tight asshole, my pulse was pounding with excitement, oh my god, I was almost dizzy with the lust swirling through me.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, it feels so fucking good, my god, so good, keep licking me baby, lick my asshole, oh fuck!" Darlene cried.

With that kind of encouragement, I pressed my lips tightly against the puckered, sensitive opening. My tongue went wild, licking over and over, then probing, pressing slightly into Darlene's tightly clenching rosebud, while Darlene gasped and growled with pleasure. I took a finger, and slid it into her creamy pussy, lubing it up, then I pulled my head back, and slid that finger in, listening to her loud growl of pleasure as I pushed my finger in as far as I could.

"OH FUCK! So good, oh god, so good, yes, yes, finger fuck my asshole, oh fuck!"

My pussy was virtually dripping, I wanted to lick her sweet pussy while I fucked her asshole. I grinned, the prim, proper, never go nude Angie was blown away, good riddance to it, and the new me, happy, my sex drive back up to a healthy, horny level, loving my nudity, and eager to please Darlene in every way, had taken possession of my body. My mind said, say it baby, say the 'c' word when you tell Darlene what you want. I pulled my finger out, and told her.

I growled, "Darly baby, raise yourself up a bit, I want you to sit on my face, and I'm going to put my finger back in you, and finger fuck your tight asshole, while I lick your hot, dripping cunt! I want your cunt to gush, pour your juices over my face baby, let me lick them all, and cum all over my face! Wash my face down with your cunt juices!"

Darlene growled, "Oh fuck, so fucking sexy, so hot, oh yes Angie baby, lick my cunt, and fuck my asshole, oh fuck yes!"

My body was throbbing, I was seeing through a red haze of lust, Darlene lifted herself up from the hands and knees, into a squatting position, I lay down, and slid under her, and there she was. Oh god, that long pink trail, her labial lips fat and swollen with her desire, parted slightly, letting me get a peek at her inner pink walls. The rich, heady smell of her in full heat filled my nostrils, it made me light headed. I pulled her down, and as I touched my tongue to her lips, I pressed my finger against her tight pucker, and pushed, burying my finger between the tight, smooth walls of her ass hole.

Darlene growled, "Fuck, oh my fucking god, feels so good, lick me, fuck my ass, oh god baby!"

She looked down, her eyes on fire with joy, she settled herself down, eager to maximize the contact. I felt my heart surge, Darlene, my Darly, oh god, I realized that this was what I had wanted. All the times that I had felt the truth trying to break out of the mental box I had it locked in, the idea of finding the "right man", I didn't want a man. I wanted Darlene, the old Angie could never had even let that thought out of the box, let alone act on it. The new Angie had, and I wanted to go at it with a vigor. I saw her clit, that pink rock hard beauty standing up proudly, and I clamped my lips around that most sensitive button, and let my tongue lash wildly at it.

"Oh my god, gonna cum, oh fuck I'm gonna fucking explode, fuck, oh fuck, OOOOHHHH FFFFUUUCCCKKKK!""

Darlene's voice rose up a shrieking howl, I felt her tight ass start pulsing around my finger, and my face was suddenly sprayed, oh fuck, Darlene was spraying her girl cum all over my face, my own cunt was churning with my lust. Oh yes, baby, yes, spray me down I thought, and Darly obliged, her body shaking, crying out her joy, and squirting over and over, I got the wettest, juiciest facial ever, my face felt as wet as if I just ducked my face into a rain barrel.

I pulled my finger out of her sweet ass, and licked her pussy gently as she drifted down from the heights, until she slipped off my face and into my arms. Her eyes were dreamy, and she got a look at my face, and she giggled.

"Oh my god, did I cum like that?" she breathed. "Your face is soaking wet!"

"Oh yes Darly, you came like a train all over my face, and I loved it!" I said softly.

"Do you think you can squirt all over my face like that? Would you like me to do the same to you baby?" Darlene cooed.

"Oh god, yes, my cunt feels like it's on fire! Just be gentle with my ass, please."

Darlene's eyes were glowing, she cooed, "Oh yes Angie baby, I will be so gentle with you sweetheart."

April
11-20-2013, 12:09 AM
mmmmm... This has me wishing for a day off, some fog, a motor-home, and...... well you get the point.

Thanks for another hot instalment groomleader :)

groomleader
11-20-2013, 12:11 AM
Thanks April, I having a lot of fun recreating this.

comsmith22
11-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Thats Damn Hot ... Now I am Jealous I can't be there to play, or even watch... I'd share a spot with April just to be there...

groomleader
12-19-2013, 10:57 PM
Part 5

"On your hands and knees baby, it time for you to get what you gave out so well," Darlene purred, her voice as soft as a caress.

I arranged myself, and I was trembling with sheer sexual excitement and nervousness, I felt like a bride on her wedding night, as Darlene started to run her hands up and down my back. She drew spirals across my back, ummm, that felt so nice, circling down, down to the twin globes of my ass cheeks. They were cupped by soft hands, spread slowly apart, and I felt a surge as I realized that Darlene was looking right at me, right there.

Darly cooed, "Oh yes Angie, ummm, I can see that tight pink rosebud of your sweet asshole, it's beautiful, so tight, and I'm going to love kissing and licking that sweet tightness."

I felt my body shiver as Darlene started to kiss and run her tongue along the crease, then the overwhelming rush as I felt her hot, wet tongue licking right along the rim of my asshole. The sensation of having my asshole licked just about sent me through the roof.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, that feels so fucking good!" I cried.

With encouragement like that, Darlene was eager to keep going, then another bolt surged through me as I felt her tongue, eager to lick and probe, start pressing into me, I worked on relaxing the clenching, and Darlene's tongue was able to push into me, I was gasping with pleasure as she gave me the licking of a lifetime.

"Ummm, oh yes, so tight, ummmm" Darlene cooed.

I felt a finger dip into my cunt, I was dripping, and the finger swirled lazily through my pink folds, oh yeah, I knew what that was for, and I worked on relaxing the tight pucker even more. Darlene lifted her tongue from my tight hole, quickly replacing it with her finger. The push, and her finger started to push apart my rim, and enter. Oh god, it was making me see stars, and I was grunting and gasping as she slowly buried her finger in, as deep as she could go. I could feel the walls of my tunnel clenching tightly at her finger, as she pulled back slowly, then drove her finger back in, oh god, I was getting my asshole finger fucked for the first time ever, and I was vibrating with pleasure.

Darlene purred, "Now it's your turn baby. I want you to sit on my face, and I'm going to finger fuck your tight asshole, while I lick your hot, juicy cunt! I want your cunt to explode, cum all over my face Angie baby, I want you to wash my face down with your cunt juices!"

I was throbbing with desire, as I growled, "Oh my god, so fucking sexy, so hot, lick my cunt, and fuck my asshole Darly baby, let me have it!"

My body was on fire with burning lust, Darlene lay down next to me, her eyes were glowing with sexual heat, and she smiled at me, opening her mouth, and wiggling her tongue at me. I lifted myself up from hands and knees, and I slid my leg over her head, in a squatting position right over her face.

"Oh yeah, lower yourself down baby, oh god you cunt smells so hot and steamy, I'm gonna lick you like crazy baby" Darlene cooed.

I felt the hands grasp my hips, and pull me down tight against her face. I felt the sizzling wetness of her tongue against my lips, and then I let out a grunt of pleasure as I was once again anally penetrated. She started a fast rhythm reaming out my asshole, her finger pumping in and out, giving me a hard and fast fucking, and my head was spinning. The feel of her hot, wet tongue swiping all over my gushing lips was like heaven, and I could feel that climb towards the peak starting, picking up speed. Her mouth moved up, and her lips clamped around my clit, that hard, pink stiffness, her tongue laving at it, surrounding my throbbing orgasm button in a world of hot, wet sensation. That did it, my clit started twitching crazily, my asshole started to clench and unclench at her pumping finger, and I went roaring over the edge.

"Yes, fuck, fucking, so fucking good, yes, OH MY GAAAWWWDDDD!!"

My voice rose up to a scream, and I was cumming like a burning hot slut in full heat. I could feel my cunt explode its juices, pumping out a shower of my girl cum, the idea that I was gushing it all over Darly's face just powered me on, if felt like my womb was doing flips as I growled, squealed and gasped, my orgasm setting my cunt vibrating with shooting sensations, my asshole throbbing with the sensation of Darly's finger reaming my asshole. It was the most intense, all body rush I'd ever felt, and I was lightheaded as it started to ebb, and I slipped off her face, and fell into her arms, feeling her wet face against mine, nuzzling and kissing gently at me, making my heart thump, Darly, oh Darly, I'm falling in love with you, I thought to myself.

We lay together quietly, the day was still foggy, and after a while, Darlene looked out the window.

"Angie, let's go and skinny dip again, I enjoyed it so much, I want to do it again!"

We each grabbed a towel, and I let my eyes roam all over her nudity, feeling the flutters of excitement, now that I had tasted the pleasures of her body, I knew I'd just want more and more. Hand in hand we walked down to the water, the fog was still pretty thick, and Darlene looked over, smiling.

"It might be a bit cooler today, let's just do the mad dash, get used to the water quicker!" Darlene said.

I took her right hand in my left, smiled back, and cried, "Let's do it!"

We raced at the water, I could feel the cooler water as we splashed our way out, then dived head first. I felt the shock of cooler water closing over my body, and I dived down, then shot up, popping up like a loose cork, letting out a howl of sheer joy. Right next to me, Darlene shot up, and let out a loud squeal.

"Whoa, what a difference, the water's really nippy!" she cried out, laughing. "Not quite cold enough to freeze those balls off a brass monkey, but still the ocean has got a bite to it today."

We played around, feeling the joy of our shared discoveries, until Darlene and I were clinging together, lips cleaved to each other, tongue filled swirls of passion making our hearts race.

I cooed, "Let's go back to our motorhome, and warm up the best way possible."

Darlene grinned, and we walked out of the water, eager to warm up. In just a few minutes, we were on the bed, entwined in a 69, both of eager to give and receive that most intimate kiss. Breasts pressed to bellies, lips and tongues kissing and slipping between each others lower lips, I cooed with ecstasy as I felt the tip of Darly's tongue softly probing my pink lips, gently burrowing between my pink walls.

I gazed at Darly's pink treasure, spread open for me. The scent of her arousal, hot and musky, surrounded me, making me dizzy with desire. I could feel the sizzling pleasure of Darly's tongue stroking gently at the folds of my pussy. 69, I'm going to 69 my best friend. My tongue quickly did what my mind was seeing, sliding along Darly's luscious pink inner lips. The growl of desire from Darly spurred me on, as I felt the sizzling pleasure being applied to my steaming core in kind. My mouth was being filled with Darly's musky taste, and I went wild. In that loving embrace, we pulled each others pussies tightly against our faces, and we moved as in unison, ardently giving each other the hot, steamy loving we were eager to give and receive. Darly's tongue was dipping deep into my fiery center, eager to lick up the sweet juices that were flowing out of me, and I was rewarded by Darly's sounds of pleasure, as her tasty juices filled my mouth.

I could feel it building up, oh fuck, oh yeah, we were just two hot, wet horny cunts, with nothing else in the world but to make each other cum like fucking crazy. I clamped my lips around Darly's pleasure bud, and I felt Darly's tongue wrapping around my bulging clit, pulling at my swollen, engorged orgasm trigger, and we licked each other's clits wildly, oh god, I could feel it so, so close, then the rush as it swept into me, I was almost crazy as I felt my cunt burst apart in a shower of sizzling sensations and gushing juices, then I was rewarded as my orgasm pushed Darly into her own, squirting my face down with her climactic release, our cries of orgasmic pleasure filling the motorhome. We held on to the last little shudderings, then we were face to face, kissing each other. I knew the feeling, and I wanted to say it, so I did.

Taking her face in my hands, and looking her in the eyes, I said, "I love you Darly, I really, really love you!"

She gasped, then she said, "Oh baby, I love you too, so, so much, I've been hoping you might fall for me, and you did!"

We were kissing wildly, and I could feel that needy heat start building back up. We didn't get out of bed for the rest of the day, although we slept very little.

The next day, the fog had burned off, and after a skinny dip in the ocean, and a long, drawn out early morning session of slow, gentle, totally satisfying love making, we were on our way. Behind the wheel, with Darly, my love by my side, we drove along, listening to great tunes, our motorhome taking us into a new, and exciting future.

The End

Taylor
11-16-2015, 06:18 AM
wow! Love this one! Wonder where I can rent a motorhome and a Darlene? :)