PDA

View Full Version : Never Have I Ever!!!

RichardAB
10-07-2013, 12:19 AM
-------this story does not include sex itself, but should be a very hot read!-----------

Here I was again, another Saturday night at home, alone. Drat. How did I always manage this? I just never got around to planning nights out, also, I didn't know anybody on campus, or at least, no one well enough to go out on the weekends. They always said that college would be the best time of my life, but it was turning out that way.

I left my room and walked towards the shared restroom of the hall. Just as I was heading back to my room I overheard some laughter, and a woman's voice mention a party that was going on at one of the Frat houses tonight. A different voice interjected, saying that it would be a whole lot of fun. I went back to my room and thought for a second. Should I go to the party? I didn't know anyone at the particular frat house, but that might not matter. There would probably be several people who were not close to the house. I decided that I would go: I quickly threw on a green polo shirt and a pair of nice denim jeans.

When I arrived at the Frat house it was jam packed with music booming. I entered through the maze of people and managed to grab myself a beer from the fridge before heading out to the patio to get away from the blaring music.

I sat on the low wall of the patio, away from a large group that had assembled around a table. I was minding my own business, when a woman's voice exclaimed, "Hey, would you like to join us? We are just playing some games." I looked in the direction of the voice, and a beautiful, long-haired brunette in a blue top smiled at me from her seat. I noticed the usual frowns and expressions of discontent around the table, mostly from the men and didn't get my hopes up, but then I saw her give a stern look around the table before she looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back, and walked over and took a set between her and a pretty blonde on the bench.

I introduced myself to everyone around the table and partook in the small talk. I learned that the brunette's name was Ruby and the blonde was Bridgette, but everyone called her Bri.

Ruby's long brown hair was hanging down her back, with a few strands settling in front around her chest. And what a chest! I tried not to stare, but the blue top she was wearing was quite low cut and put her large breasts on pleasant display. I was no expert, but I estimated that her grapefruit sized breasts to be a nice pair of D cups. On my left, Bri had her blonde hair in a pony tail and was wearing a nice white blouse, with jeans below.

I was awoken from my reverie by a laugh from Ruby. She smiled at me. "So Dave, have you played Never Have I Ever before?", Ruby inquired.

"A few times", I replied.

I had a distaste for the game, as it was based around sex about 98% of the time, and being relatively inexperienced, I was forced to divulge information that I would rather have not.

The game began. I managed to finish my beer early on, but found that I was soon provided with a pint glass, which was refilled regularly. I soon found myself feeling quite tipsy, although I found myself to be in good company. The girls seemed to be getting more and more giggly as the night went on.

Ruby's turn came around. She thought for a second. "Hmmmm.........never have I ever pleasured a man in public."

The table arose in oooohs and exclamations of disbelief. She smiled and looked all around, and I thought I saw a quick wink and flirty smile at me.

It was now my turn. "Ummmmm.......never have I ever groped or felt up a woman I was not in a relationship with", I said, immediately regretting my choice. The other guys at the table started whooping and laughing at my expense. I looked away, in Ruby's direction, but found that she was not laughing, but that she looked me in the eye, a warm smile on her lips.

The game eventually died down and those at the table conversed among themselves. From the corner of my eye I noticed Ruby shivering. She must be quite cold in that thin top and skirt. I removed my leather jacket and held it up to Ruby who smiled and nodded her head in response, moving forward in her chair to allow me to put my jacket on her. I smoothly put the jacket over her shoulders and smoothed it down her back. I then gestured for her to bend her elbow inward so that I could help her right arm through the sleeve of the jacket. She bent her arm and then straightened it out as I pulled the leather down her arm. It was at the moment where I was pulling the sleeve down close to her armpit that she suddenly moved forward before I was ready and the fingers of my left hand, which had been pulling at the leather, grazed against her right breast. The touch was no more than a few fractions of a second, but that quick touch was like a charge through my body. I tried to control myself and not let the rush show on my face. She simply looked at me and smiled, almost as if she hadn't felt it. I helped her arm into the other sleeve and conversation continued.

"So, Mr. Nerd", scoffed one of the Frat boys at the table, with a smirk on his lips, "how far have you actually gone with a woman?"

"Shut up, John!!!", exclaimed Ruby with a strict look on her beautiful face. "You don't need to answer, Dave. You don't need to defend yourself to these meat-heads!"

"No need to get all riled up, babe. Just making conversation with him. Not my fault he is still a virgin", he scoffed.

"He may be a virgin", yelled Ruby back. "Have you considered that maybe some girls find that attractive in a man?"

"How could being a virgin be attractive?", continued John, the other men at the table laughing along with him.

"Well, for one thing, virgins are more romantic, at least in my experience, and when they do sleep with you they are more caring and pay attention to what a girl really wants during the experience", she said, turning to look at me.

"Is that so", said John. "Alright then, virgin, show us a trick or two. Show us something we don't already know."

At this point I was feeling very uncomfortable, and pushed my chair back away from the table and was about to stand up and leave. Then, suddenly, before I had time to stand up, Ruby pulled off the jacket she had borrowed from me and sat down in my lap. I was dumbfounded, although the feeling of her ass through her thin skirt against my crotch was very satisfying.

"What the hell, babe"......

"I am not your babe, John!!!", Ruby yelled, making a scene of getting comfortable on my lap. "I dumped you two semesters ago, when I caught you with another woman."

"Hey, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, honey", he scoffed.

"Really, well, I guess that means you won't mind if Dave here helps me demonstrate the difference between a virgin and a son of a bitch like you. Bri, would you be so kind to demonstrate how John felt me up."

Bridgette smiled at Ruby and me, before reaching over with her left hand to touch Ruby's left boob. Both Bri and Ruby laughed as Bri poked her boob awkwardly. She then made a mockery of typical male groping by placing her hand under the breast and bouncing it before finishing off the ensemble with some jiggling action and then the ever so popular grabbing the nipple between two fingers and pulling the breast around by it.

The men just stared, with blank looks on their faces.

"Wasn't expecting any girl on girl action, babe", John said, with a stupid smile on his face.

"Yes, well, nothing like being groped by a kindergardener to turn a girl on", replied Ruby sarcastically.

"Whatever babe", John continued, making a show of rolling his eyes. "I'm gonna smoke a joint."

"Oh, don't go", said Ruby, "I would hate you to miss how a real man pleases a lady." With that, she took both of my hands in hers and thrust them forward, pressing each against a breast. She contracted her hands, forcing mine to grip her breasts firmly. My eyes were about to burst out of my sockets, and my face wasn't the only part of my body that was responding to what was happening.

John and the other men just stared.

"So, the first thing that a REAL man does is massage the breasts a bit, making sure that the whole breast has been warmed up". She began to rub my hands over her bountiful breasts, making sure every part was touched through the thin material of her shirt.

"A REAL man doesn't rush this part, as he knows that foreplay needs to be slow and relaxing". She continued to move my hands over her breasts, rubbing them up and down and side to side. I thought that I actually felt the temperature of her chest grow warmer from the rubbing. I noticed that Ruby's face had grown a bit flushed and that her breathing was getting slightly shallower.

"Then", she continued, taking in a breath, "after the REAL man has warmed up his partner's chest, then he can go underneath and pick up her breasts". As the words left her mouth she brought my hands down to her stomach and slowly raised them so that they were right underneath her breasts before finally lifting them up further so that each of my hands held a heavy, soft, plump tit. At this point she removed her own hands, while mine stayed in placing holding her remarkable breasts.

She looked at John and smirked. "Enjoying the show, are you, you perv? Well perhaps you would enjoy it more if I took off the top." She sat up, quickly, my hands dropping away as she pulled the shirt up and over her head. The men leered like a bunch of brainless idiots, staring at her bra encased tits.

"Now, if Dave would be so kind as to remove my bra..." I reacted immediately, confidence replacing my original shock, as I grabbed each boob and gave it a squeeze, eliciting a giggle from Ruby, before moving my hands to the buckle in the back and conducting the task at hand. Ruby quickly pulled the unbuckled bra down from her shoulders and the men stared blankly at her displayed rack.

"Now he does what he did before on my bare breasts". I repeated my former actions on her bare breasts. "And then he plays with my nipples". I did so, and she reacted with a moan, which apparently awoken John from his case of idle minded coma.

"I don't need to watch this! Come on guys", John yelled standing up. "Besides, I'm sure he isn't hung like me, anyhow."

"Well it is funny you should mention that", replied Ruby, who stood up as Bri snapped a photo of all of the men with their crotches bulging in their jeans. She suddenly reached down and took my bulging hard on in her hand. "Because, from the looks of things, he is a good three inches longer and two inches thicker than you", replied Ruby with a smirk.

At that the men left, their egos broken.

When they had gone, Bri knelt down by my chair and stared at the large bulge that Ruby was still holding in her hand. "Now, let's see what Dave's packing", she said with a grin.

RichardAB
01-28-2014, 01:14 AM
I think I have lost momentum in this story. Sorry about that. I am settling down with someone very special, so I am thinking more and more about her. :) If you have any ideas for this story, please add to it.

ironeagle2
01-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Good start