PDA

View Full Version : modern family 'griffin motorboats gloria than tittyfuck

davesboy
10-16-2013, 05:25 AM
Manny delgaro the chubby fourteen year old son of Jay and Gloria Prichett always wanted to be friends with popular crowd at high school espically Griffin the jock of the freshman class.Griffin was everything Manny wanted to be skinny,good looking popular with both boys and girls but also full of himself. He wanted nothing to do with 'manny' who he considered a geek until the day he saw Manny walkin with his Mom 'Gloria' man look at those tits'Griffin thought to himself they were huge and bounced when she walked.

The next day at school 'Griffin hatched his plan he would befriend manny and if he got lucky would be invited to Manny's house so he see more of Gloria's tits-at home that night laying in bed he couldn't stop thinking of gloria's tits so he jerked off inmagining touching her tits.

After school that day many invited Griffin over his house to play video games when they got there Griffin heard 'gloria' in kitchen 'many is that you she shouted yes mom I bought griffin over to play video games Gloria rushed from kitchen with loose blose showing ample cleavage Griffin stared at her huge tits as she greeted him 'hola griffin nice to meet you' she said but he didn't answer he just stared at her 'manny' nudged him and he said 'nice to meet you'Gloria felt uneasy and put her arms in front of her tits.

After cominh over to manny's house as much as he could for two months Griffin didn't stare that much and Gloria felt comfortable around him,if only she knew he jerked off daily to images of her tits if I could only touch them he thought and fell asleep.

The next day he went to manny's house but many wasn't there as mr prichett had just taken him to dentist he knocked on door and Gloria ansered she had on silk blouse and skirt she explained many wasn't home and told Griffin he could wait while she dusted he agreed and went in den he watch Gloria dust and her tits jiggling she caught him staring and giggled 'i'll give him a treat she thought so she leaned over him to dust her cleavage right in his face he could see her nipples he was in heaven-unable to restrain himself griffin groped her tits 'Gloria jumped back'griffin apologized she smiled and said 'u want to see them? he nodded yes so she opened her blousr unfasterned her bra and her huge tits fell lose 'god they were amazing'can I touch them?he pleaded 'sure but thus will be better she grabbed his head and stuck his face between her tits she showed him how to motorboat.

She laughed to herself as he kissed her cleavage he tried to kiss her nipples but she wouldn't let spying his erection she asked him 'have u ever tittyfucked a girl?he said no so Gloria took out his erection and slid it between her tits now slide your dick up and down griffin did and couldn't believe how good he felt suddenly he busted a nut all over her tits and face he stammered 'im sorry'gloria laughed and told him its okay I will clean up you watch tv tell no one this is our secret'griffin agreed can we do it again'jes' maybe but no one needs to know okay'