PDA

View Full Version : Your most amazing moment.

megan
10-16-2013, 11:31 PM
What has been your most amazing moment in regard to your sex life.

I believe mine was the first time I had an orgasm - masturbating (11). Then again the first time I came having sex (13)- both were amazing unexpected moments for me. I have had some wonderful orgasms since but never managed to feel so amazed and excited about it happening to ME for the first time. It was a sensation - I liked sex then but that made it really special.

We had been enjoying sex for a while but he had not been able to ejaculate when he came - then he could - We agreed before we started that day he could finish it inside me for the first time. When that moment came we both felt so wonderful - I was 14 and we could make a baby. The feeling was one of complete fulfillment - I had made love for the first time - not just sex. We had sex three times that afternoon just to experience the thrill of him ejaculating inside me. Sex was real for me thereafter not a game. (I knew I was safe so we were not worried about pregnancy.)

b1sexualman
08-26-2015, 09:57 AM
Wow that's a tough one. I first time with another guy was pretty great. But I would have to say that my most amazing sexual experience was when I slept with my 8th grade teacher. (This happened way after 8th grade though) ;)

rollingrocker
09-24-2015, 05:16 PM
The first time I came inside a woman.

rollingrocker
09-24-2015, 05:26 PM
The first time I came inside a woman.

dragonsclaw
10-09-2015, 07:56 AM
I have a thick 9" cock most women can't take it down their throats. My most amazing moment was when a woman that I was having regular sex with took the whole of my cock down her throat and fucked her throat with my cock and held me totally inside her when I came! it was incredible. In 35 years I have only found two women that could do that! (I have sex with 526 different women, most of which was when I was a heating service engineer.)

DuzCuz
12-29-2015, 02:17 AM
Thinking through my sordid history of sexual encounters, I keep cumming back to the second Friday night in September of my 11th grade year. My 10th grade English/Spanish teacher and I had issues. Things got worse as the year passed. By the end of the year, it was the talk of the school. She was on my case constantly and I wasn't about to let her get away with it. I know I didn't have a clue as to why I had this reaction to her nor her towards me. All I know was we didn't get along at all to the point we perhaps hated each other. At the end of the year, the principal intervened concerning the grades she gave me and he raised them based on my semester and final exams. I actually ended up with decent grades.
On that fateful evening of my junior year, I was cruising past her apartment. I knew she was single but I had no idea about her personal life beyond that. I noticed her lights were on and it appeared she was home. I drove back and forth in front of her apartment several times before I worked up the courage to go up to her door. I checked the mailbox and confirmed her apartment number and then found myself standing in front of her door. I listened carefully and all I could hear was the TV.
Finally, I knocked gently on her door. I noticed the drapes on the window move. I waited. I was about to leave and I heard the locks turn. Panic flooded over me as the door opened. She had this look on her face, no smile but not a mean or irritated look either. She looked intense. That's the best way I can describe it. She told me to come in. She closed and locked the door behind me. She moved in front of me and we stood there just looking at each other's face. It was like we were trying to discern some sort of signal from the other. I reached out and touched her left arm and she reached out to mine. Suddenly, it was like some massive magnet activated and we slammed together in a passionate kiss. Our hands were all over each other and clothes began to fall from our bodies onto the floor. We made our way into her bedroom and spent the rest of the evening enjoying various forms of exchanging bodily fluids with each other.
We enjoyed many weekend encounters over the school year. In June, she told me she was moving to take a much better paying job in a distant state. We had a few more incredible evenings and one last fuck the morning she left, for good. I sent her off with her pussy filled and a smile on her face. That was the last time I saw her. There was about a dozen or so letters exchanged over the next couple of months and that was it.
In addition to being filled with incredible sex, my junior year also revealed to me how powerful and devastating pinned up sexual frustration can be. Also, how fantastic it can be to end that frustration.

BluDragonI's
01-07-2016, 10:03 PM
I went over to a friends house to watch a football game. There was this blonde there with amazing blue eyes and big soft lips, who turned out to be rooting for the same team I was, and as fate would have it everyone else was rooting against. We were talking the usual crap like fans do, while getting our pre game food and drinks, and we both ended up sitting on the far side of the couch together. As the game continued, the weather turned cool, and she grabbed a blanket and pulled it over the both of us. At first I was surprised, and began to pull it off, as my hand reached the edge of the blanket, hers covered mine. I was shocked and looked up to see a very mischievous, "Don't dare take that off look" coming from her dazzling eyes. I don't know what happened with the rest of the game. But before we left for the evening, she had managed to unzip my shorts and give me two hand jobs. All while we were surrounded by the friends. When my hand finally reached her soft legs and shorts, short enough to hide under the jersey she had on, she felt like a furnace. Much to my surprise, she decided to get up, just as I was starting to make my way under her shorts. I didn't get the chance to repay the favor. At least, I didn't get the chance that time ;)

nevari
06-22-2016, 07:18 AM
My first blowjob

DuzCuz
06-25-2016, 11:09 PM
Giving or receiving?

Rojan
07-03-2016, 06:05 PM
I think it was the first time I decided to be more spontaneous and straight-forward about pursuing casual random sex. I always had a problem just making it happen while a lot of my friends were always bragging about getting laid a couple times a week. I was too much of a nice guy all the time. Worrying about giving respect and not wanting women to think I was an insensitive pig ogre.

The short story is, I was cat-sitting for my best buddy in his second floor apartment. His neighbor, who I had met in passing, on prior occasions being over there, was a stay-at-home mom with three bratty kids. She was a chubby blonde with a fat ass and fat tits. My buddy had told her I'd be there for a few days while he was away. There was an adjoining balcony so I could easily crossover. On the first night, I sat outside on the balcony drinking some wine. She came out and said hi pretending to look for something. When I saw those big titties, I decided to try on my new persona.

So I said, if she wasn't doing anything later to come on over and keep me company and have a drink. She scoffed that she hardly knew me and asked what we were gonna do when she came over. I said, "Oh, I'm sure we can figure something out." I said with a sly grin. As she turned around and twisted that fat ass, under my breath, I muttered "Mmmph loves me some big lovin' " just audible enough so she could hear from her side of the balcony. "Whatever", she scoffed at my arrogance and went back inside.

I figured at that point, I probably blew it. Then around 11 pm-ish, I'm in the apartment watching Netflix and there's a knock on the balcony door. I open the door and it's her with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face. She barges in and tells me she didn't appreciate the way I was talking to her earlier.

"I hardly know you and I didn't like what you said to me"

Despite her annoyed attitude, I noticed her hair was down past her shoulders, she was wearing the same extra long baseball jersey shirt from earlier but she was no longer wearing the leotards she had only earlier. Just bare creamy legs was all I saw. She was now also wearing a little eye-liner and rouge make-up and I could smell the scent of soap and a dab of perfume. So she obviously came to play despite giving me a lecture on how to talk to women.

Long story short, I no time, I had my tongue down her throat, her panties down by her ankles, and that fat ass bent over my buddy's couch. I fucked the shit out of her while she covered her mouth with the throw pillows to muffle the screams. That incident cured me of my apprehensiveness with being forward with women. Now I'm a smart ass all the time.

ZombieGyrlKT
07-21-2016, 04:15 PM
I'd say my first orgasm during sex was a great one then my first time squirting was another. So many greats though it's hard to label down to a couple.

kevpk
03-11-2017, 01:10 PM
i think the most amazing moment was when i was 16 and my aunt gave me a blow job, when i came i really couldnt believe it was inside my aunts mouth. i had not wanked for a while and my balls was so full being 16, she said she have never swallowed so much, that was truly an amazing sexual moment

pzmking
07-14-2017, 10:47 AM
A former co-worker and me had a thing. We flirted back and forth for awhile but nothing happened until the day I quit. She found out I lived two blocks away from her after the two years we'd been at the same place though in different departments. We made out the first couple days but it was the fourth date that it all went down.

I came to her house pretty horny. We usually just watched tv then would make out a bit but tonight was different. I was through being a gentleman. I came to her house and as soon as the door closed behind me, I pulled her into me and and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She sucked on my tongue as my hands wandered all over her ass. I don't recall the last time my dick was that hard. It was standing on it's own. We got naked in bed and I had her big tits in my mouth. I bit her nipples and sucked on her 38DDs. She had an orgasm and I hadn't even gotten to her pussy yet. I gave her another orgasm when I went down on her. I lapped and sucked at her clit and had three fingers in her scratching at her G spot. She got embarrassed when she came hard in my face. Finally I got to fuck her. First missionary, then doggy and finally cowgirl. She seemed to think I wasn't turned on by her because I hadn't cum yet. I was really just enjoying lasting as long as I could and making her cum. The thing that putt me over the edge was when she was on top of me, leaned down and said wantonly, "I want you to cum inside me". She might as well have put a lit match to the fuse because I immediately popped one of her dangling breast in my mouth and grabbed her ass with both hands and rocked her up and down on my dick. Not even 30 seconds later, I blasted a major nut up inside of her. Probably*one of the biggest nuts I ever had in my history of fucking. We had been going at it for almost an hour. She later told me she thought we were never gonna get to fuck because I was so busy being a polite gentleman. Live and learn. Now whenever I having trouble cumming, I think of this incident.

breastgirl34c
07-15-2017, 06:17 AM
I had drifted off to sleep still naked after fucking with my bf at the time. Woke up at 2 am with him sliding into me. (We were spooning, and he just slid in from behind.) He claimed that me moaning out had woken him up. I actually believe him too. I was soaking wet and he was really hard. We fucked pretty good then went back to sleep. :)

groomleader
08-29-2017, 10:41 AM
When I actually unloaded for the first time inside my girlfriend. It was back 1n 1977, and we'd been using a condom every time, those damn things were a lot thicker back then, and it just wouldn't give me enough stimulation to push me over the top. So. on a road trip through the Southern Rocky mountains in Canada (yeah, I remember it THAT well!) we checked in for the night at a motel. My girlfriend asked for it doggy style, and with the different angle, and the excitement, I could feel it getting ready...then...BOOM. I realized how happy the happy ending is!

Mirrorthrone
10-24-2017, 12:03 PM
I had this girl that I was really really good friends with when we were 16-19. I was totally in love with her but it never really went anywhere, as she just wasn't into me in that way. I started dating (and fucking) other girls, and I know she was jealous but she was doing the same. Then one day she was engaged. I ran into her one day while I was at work and she drunk texted me later that night. I left the bar I was at and picked her up to take her home. She opened up that she was super un happy and her fiance was a coke head nut job, and how she wished she gave us a chance. Parked outside of her fiances house where I was dropping her, she climbed on top of me in my drivers seat, slipped her pants down, shirt and bra up, and I immediately began sucking her perky tits. She pulled out my cock and slipped it inside of her, and we had a passionate half hour fuck. It ended with me cumming inside of her with my middle finger up her bubble butt. It was amazing, I know my 17 year old self would be proud! She broke up with her fiance almost right after, and is now in a happy relationship with another guy.

Mirrorthrone
10-28-2017, 11:57 AM
She wanted to try an "affair" after, which I wasn't really down for. Plus, I was into my current girl at the time. I do however hope I get to cum inside her again sometime!

tastemaster
10-30-2017, 06:07 PM
I have a pretty girlfriend who's into some kinky shit, wanted me to do her on the exam table after the doctor had finished giving her a gynecological exam, after watching him playing with her I was ready to explode and it didn't take me long after he left the room to unload both my balls into her with out us getting caught.

Bridgit Astar
09-29-2018, 08:37 AM
Participating in a foursome.