PDA

View Full Version : The Highs and Lows of a Cuckold - Pt 2

ukwide
10-31-2013, 01:22 PM
The 2nd time

The second time Lynn fucked another man it was a guy called Glynn; it was only weeks after fucking Dave. We were out at a club drinking and dancing, Lynn dressed in a very smart short skirt, blouse, stockings and high heeled shoes. She didn't wear any underwear and you could clearly see her tits jiggle about in her blouse as she danced. Glynn was a mate who Lynn actually liked and they spent some time dancing together and at times they were so close it was like they were dry-fucking on the dance floor. When Lynn came back for a drink she told me she loved the feel of Glynn's cock pushing into her pussy mound and tonight she was going to fuck him no matter what I thought or said. I told her I wouldn't stop her if she wanted his cock inside her, it was her choice.

Glynn joined us and Lynn kissed him and rubbed his cock through his pants and asked him if he fancied a nightcap at our place, well he wouldn't say no would he with a beautiful woman rubbing his hard throbbing cock through his pants, so we finished our drinks and walked home arm in arm, all three of us. When we entered the house Lynn told me to go get some drinks and bring them through to the sitting room, so I grabbed a bottle of wine and opened it and grabbing three glasses walked into the room to find both Lynn and Glynn sat on the sofa kissing open mouthed whilst Glynn had his hand up Lynn's skirt which was pushed up round her thighs and Lynn had her hand in Glynn's trousers and was massaging his hard cock. I poured the wine and sat in the chair and watched as they carried on in front of me. Glynn reached up and undid my wife's blouse and massaged her left breast and nipple as Lynn eased Glynn's cock from inside his pants.

My own cock was rock hard as I watched my slutty wife enjoy the pleasure Glynn's hands were giving her. Glynn whispered something to my wife and she then turned to me and said can you turn the main light off as you leave and turning back to Glynn began kissing him again. I walked out of the room and turned off the light as I went, I continued upstairs and undressed down to my shorts and laid on the bed, I could clearly hear my wife moan with pleasure and then they both laughed and it went quiet again. My own cock was solid and throbbing as I slowly wanked myself as I listened to them both downstairs. I decided to walk back down and quietly watch them through the serving hatch, so I made my way back down not wanting to make a noise as I moved into the kitchen the serving hatch was still wide open and when I looked through my slutty wife was now laid on the sofa her skirt and blouse flung across the chair and Glynn was between her wide open stocking clad legs licking her pussy for her.

I watched as Glynn pleasured my wife and eventually he moved up her body and as he kissed her I saw Lynn reach down and taking hold of his cock, guide it into her wide open moist pussy. Glynn eased his cock into her making Lynn moan again, she then told him to fuck her and to fuck her hard and deep and to shoot his cum deep inside her. Glynn began to thrust his cock in and out of my wife with long slow steady strokes all the while my wife was urging him to fuck her hard and at one point she told him she needed plenty of his spunk inside her so she could make me clean up her pussy when she finally went to bed. Glynn laughed and told her there would be plenty of cum inside her when he'd finished.

I watched my wife allow this man access to her cunt and he was giving her the fucking she had asked for and eventually he began to speed up his strokes making my wife moan even more as he rammed his throbbing cock into her pussy and then clenching his butt cheeks forced all of his cock inside her as he unloaded his cum deep into her willing cunt. they both laid there kissing passionately with Glynn caressing her tits and nipples until eventually Glynn slid out of my wife's pussy and sat down on the floor and picking up his glass drunk some of his wine. My wife sat up and swung her legs round to face him, her legs and thighs still wide open, she then slid off the sofa and kneeling took a hold of his cock and lowered her mouth to the tip of his hard prick.

Lynn swirled her tongue round the plum shaped head of Glynn's cock and slowly moved forward and down the length of his shaft as she slowly began to suck him, I could see her wide open juicy pussy from behind and Glynn's cum was seeping out and running down her thighs as she knelt sucking his cock. I heard Glynn tell her to suck his cock and to make him cum in her mouth; he asked her if I minded him fucking his wife, not that he was bothered, especially whilst she had his prick deep in her mouth. Lynn slowly eased his cock from her lips and looking at Glynn said it was her pussy and her mouth and she would fuck and suck who ever she wanted and he will get his share later when I've finished fucking you, she then went back to sucking his prick as Glynn mauled her tits and squeezed her nipples as she sucked hard on his cock.

My own cock was almost painfully hard and I so did want to shoot my cum, but I held off and heard Lynn say to Glynn fuck me from behind, shove your hard fat throbbing cock back in my juicy married pussy and fuck me again. Glynn moved behind my wife and gripping his cock in his right hand eased the large head of his cock into her juicy cunt and then pushed forward forcing the whole length of his prick deep into my wife making her moan out loud, Glynn told her she would wake me with her moaning if she wasn't quiet but Lynn just looked round at him and said in a loud voice, it won't wake you will it, don't you cum yet I want your cum later when Glynn has finished fucking me. I released my prick so as not to cum and could hear Glynn and my wife laughing as he slammed his hard cock back into my wife's pussy making her moan out loud again.

Glynn carried on fucking my wife from behind for ages before once again releasing a load of his spunk deep inside her making Lynn moan really loud as he did so. Glynn stayed inside my wife pumping his spunk deep all the time telling her what a really good fuck she was and he would come back tomorrow night and fuck her some more. Lynn told him he was welcome any time to come and fuck her pussy, he didn't have to ask, just turn up and fuck her, my wife then said tomorrow night would be good because he's at work so there will be no one to disturb us. Glynn laughed and said he would be round about 6pm to give her a good night of hard fucking, he then began to fuck her pussy from behind again, making my wife moan with pleasure.

I couldn't take any more and went back up to bed it was now well after midnight as I laid down once more on the bed listening to my wife moaning and urging another man to fuck her pussy hard and to shoot his cum once again deep inside her cunt. My cock stayed hard even when I eventually fell asleep and was woken by a hand caressing the shaft of my cock. I opened my eyes and Lynn was knelt on the bed in just her stockings, she looked well and truly fucked, she smiled at me and said she was sorry for waking me at 4am, but she needed more cock inside her. As she stroked my cock, she told me to feel her pussy which was so wide and wet, her pussy lips seemed to hang down for at least two inches, her cunt was dripping Glynn's cum down her thighs as she looked at me then raising one leg moved over me and lowered her cunt onto my mouth and told me to suck and lick her well used cunt.

As I licked and sucked her cunt lips whilst my wife was reaching behind to grip my cock, she told me to get used to sucking and licking her pussy because she would be giving me lots of other men's cum to eat from inside her well fucked cunt. Lynn then told me Glynn had only just left having fucked her all night and he was coming back this evening to fuck her again, then she said but you already know that, you were listening to us fucking and watching your randy wife take another man's cock inside her married cunt, as she spoke I shot my cum all over her hand and she just laughed and rolling over went to sleep.

Well Glynn did come back that evening and he did fuck my wife all night, I got home at midnight and he was still pounding her pussy and filling her with his cum and indeed, he would come round to our place and fuck my wife a couple of times a week for about 3 months until he moved away from the area.

bibob
01-30-2014, 05:49 PM
I am loving this story.
It is what really turns me on when I watch my wife with another man