PDA

View Full Version : The Highs and Lows of a Cuckold - Pt 3

ukwide
11-04-2013, 10:57 AM
The 3rd time - taking three cocks!

From the very 1st time, Lynn really changed, her flirting became more noticeable and she would take greater risks with her flirting, even openly flirting around people we knew and making it very obvious she was available for fucking. The 3rd time was at a formal dinner where everyone was dressed in black tie and long dresses, Lynn wore a beautiful long dress with a lacy suspender belt underneath, black seamed stockings and high heeled shoes. For some months Lynn had been flashing her stocking tops and bare thighs at certain guys, giving them the come-on but I think they were a little scared of the signs, or getting caught fucking another guy's wife. Anyway we'd had some great sex when she told me how she'd flashed her bare pussy at a guy or rubbed his cock through his trousers whilst dancing, you know the stuff.

Lynn was having a great night dancing with a group of guys, the music was good and loud, the dance floor was packed and we'd had a great 3 course meal and the dancing would go on till dawn. A couple of times Lynn had returned to our table for a drink and was regaling me with stories of how Simon a single guy we both knew well, could really dance and as the night wore on, how he was pushing his erect prick into her pussy mound or stroking her arse and feeling her suspender straps and stocking tops. The last time she came for a drink she was telling me how Simon was trying to get his hand up her dress to feel my wife's pussy because he didn't believe she wasn't wearing any knickers. I asked her what she was going to do and she giggled and said she was going to drag him outside lift up her dress and show him her bare shaved pussy and let him finger her and if he wanted, he could fuck her cunt which she said was all moist and open in anticipation of Simon's cock sliding inside her and depositing a huge load of his cum deep inside her cunt. Lynn laughed and went back to the dance floor to find Simon.

I sat drinking and chatting to people I knew, a couple of them asked where Lynn was and I told them she was dancing, however, one guy called Graham said he thought he'd seen Lynn walking outside holding hands with Simon, I laughed it off and said they'd probably gone for some fresh air. It was about 2 hours later when Lynn came back to the table and asked if I'd missed her, I told her she had been seen by Graham leaving the building holding hands with Simon and she laughed and said, she'd better give Graham a fuck then or he will be telling everyone what a slut wife you have. I asked her why and she just said put your hand up my dress and feel how wide, wet and hot my cunt is, but be warned it is very sticky up there where Simon has just dumped two loads of his cum inside me.
I pushed my hand up her dress and her thighs were very hot and very sticky where Simon's cum had run out of her pussy and down her thighs. Her cunt lips were wide open and seemed very long as I felt her pussy mound, I went to insert two fingers inside her and she pulled away and giggling told me to wait, she didn't want my fingers inside her whilst there were lots of big cocks around which could give her more pleasure. She bent forward and whispered in my ear Graham had followed them outside and stood watching her first wank Simon's cock then moan as he shoved his big, hard, fat cock deep inside her as she bent over one of the benches outside. She laughed as she stood up and pushed my hand away from under her dress, just as Graham walked up to our table smiling.

Lynn moved up close to Graham and rather huskily asked him to dance with her and Graham said yes, Lynn then took his hand and as they walked towards the dance floor turned her head and said rather loudly, see you soon and disappeared into the crowd on the dance floor. I went to get a drink from the bar and having sat down Simon walked over and asked if he could sit down at the table, I of course said yes. I asked him if he was enjoying the night and he smiled and said oh yes so far it's been great and hopefully should get better as the night moves on. I asked him if he had a girlfriend with him and he smiled again and said no way, not with all these horny wives around just gagging for some fun. I asked him if he thought he would get lucky tonight. Simon laughed and said he already had and oh boy was it good or what, the lady was gagging for it and wouldn't let him stop until he'd done the dirty deed, Simon then winked at me, picked up his drink and went walking off.

I decided to go for a walk and ended up outside on the patio, it was a beautiful summers evening, very warm and you could smell the roses in the gardens around the patio. Just then I heard a woman moan from the Barbeque area and walking quietly moved to the side of the building to see my wife bent over the bench, her dress up over her back, tits swinging free and Graham stood behind her in between her open legs thrusting his cock deep into my wife's juicy cunt. Lynn was urging Graham on to fuck her, to ram his big hard cock deep into her and to shoot his cum again inside her cunt. Graham was really hammering his cock into my wife, her tits were swinging wildly as each thrust pushed her forward. I heard Graham telling Lynn he was going to come again and my wife told him to shoot his cum into her, to fill her pussy with his hot juice and that she needed to feel his cum deep inside her pussy.

I watched them for about another five or maybe ten minutes as Graham rammed his cock hard into Lynn making her moan when I suddenly realised someone was walking towards me, I didn't recognise the guy, who was probably in his late 40's so he was probably a guest. When he finally reached me he spoke in hushed tones and asked if I was next, I told him no, but maybe later, he smiled and said he'd caught the lady earlier with a different bloke, so smiling again he said he wasn’t sure which one was her husband. I told him I didn't know either and he chuckled as he walked away. Graham was now really forcing his cock deep into her cunt and I heard him say he was going to come now and Lynn urged him on saying go on lover shoot your cum deep inside my pussy. Graham stood still forcing his hard cock deep into my wife as his prick shot yet more cum into her, he groaned as he unloaded his cum still forcing his cock deeper.
Having seen Lynn just being fucked again left me with a raging hard on and I walked back to the room and having sat down drank most of my drink. Simon came back up and brought me a refill and asked where my lovely wife was because he wanted another dance with her. I told him she would be back soon and that she'd been dancing with Graham. Simon sat back down and we chatted about nothing in particular when Lynn walked back up to our table and sitting down, grabbed her drink and having emptied her glass said gee can Graham dance or what, he nearly wore me out, she then turned to me and asked if I'd enjoyed watching them dance, she winked as she said it and then asked me to get her a refill whilst she went for a long slow satisfying dance with Simon.

I went to the bar to get her a refill and watched as Simon took Lynn's hand and they both walked boldly out of the room towards the clubs bedrooms, which were supplied to guys who needed a place to sleep if they were working away from home or like Simon, single and needing a place to stay. I knew where they were going, it was obvious to anyone who saw them walk out Simon was going to take my wife to his room and screw her until they couldn't fuck anymore. I didn't bother getting her another drink but got one for myself and sat back at the table and listened to the music from the disco. As I sat there, Simon walked back in to the room, came up to me and held out his hand and said, Lynn asked me to give you this and he handed me a piece of paper which said, 'Don't wait for me, I'm staying with Simon for a while so he can fuck me in comfort, I will see you later and NO wanking'. Simon smiled and walked away, not even waiting for an answer.

I eventually finished my drink and headed off home it was almost 1am anyway. Once home I undressed and went to bed but couldn't sleep because I had a raging hard on, so I slowly wanked my cock thinking of my darling wife laid on Simon's bed with her legs wide open and Simon between them thrusting his hard cock once more into my wife's gaping, wet pussy. I almost made myself cum, but managed to stop myself just in time although all I could think about was my wife taking another man's cock deep into her well used cunt, it was difficult but I managed to eventually sleep although it was fitful and not the best night's sleep I've had.

I finally woke about 7am and showered to try and wake myself up, I was surprised Lynn still wasn’t home so having showered I made myself a light breakfast and sat and read the papers and drank fresh coffee for a few hours, again it was difficult because every time I thought of Lynn I would get a raging hard on. At about 10am I heard a car stop outside and glancing out the window I could see a taxi stopped and eventually my wife stepped out of the front seat and made a big show of letting the full skirt length of her dress fall down to her ankles, it was pretty obvious she'd had her dress pulled up as she sat in the taxi on the way home.

Lynn walked into the house and immediately asked if I'd been up long, I told her since about 7am, she chuckled and said oh just about the time Simon was ploughing his cock back into my pussy for about the 8th or 9th time since they'd gone to his room. Lynn then moved in front of me and gripping the bottom of her long dress raised it up so I could see her stocking tops, bare thighs and stretched and open pussy lips, her thighs were soaked with juice and her stocking tops were also soaked and her pussy smelt of cum. Lynn told me to rub her pussy for her and she opened her legs so I could get my right hand between her thighs and on to her pussy lips, which were dribbling the joint juices of Graham and Simon, or so I thought, that’s when she told me the randy taxi driver had also given her a rather large load of his cum, having pulled over and fucked her on the back seat of his taxi, she smiled and said you know, these old guys really can keep going longer can't they and she laughed as she said it.

I rubbed her pussy for her and went to put my fingers inside her and she pulled away and told me she wanted me to lick her well fucked cunt before I could finger her or maybe get my cock inside her pussy, she then laid down on the floor and opened her legs, raising her knees slightly so I could get to her cunt. Her pussy lips looked about two or three inches long and her cunt was wide open, you could see right inside and there was lots of cum in there still from her night of fucking. Lynn asked me if I'd enjoyed the evening saying she had a wonderful time having had three different cocks inside her, she asked me if I'd enjoyed watching her act the slut with these guys and she couldn't wait to do it again. Lynn told me to get my tongue to work on her pussy because she really needed to shower and change because she'd invited Simon to Sunday lunch and he would be here in a couple of hours and she wanted to make sure she looked and smelt good for him.

I asked her what we were having for lunch and my wife said, 'don't know about you but I'm having hot hard cock and Simon is having your wife's pussy'. She laughed as she said it and then took a hold of my head and pushed it into her pussy mound and told me to lick her out, which I did. After I'd licked her pussy for her, Lynn stood up and said she was going for a shower and walked out of the room, I heard the shower going and after she turned it off I asked her if I could fuck her too, but she just laughed and said not yet, she didn't want to have to shower again until after Simon had gone. She then went into the bedroom and sometime later came down stairs in a very short mini-skirt and see-through blouse with no panties of bra on and said well, will I do. I nodded yes and she sat in the chair with her legs slightly open showing me her well used pussy saying I do hope Simon gets here soon I really do need another man's cock inside me.

Well Simon arrived at 1230 and immediately began fucking my wife, firstly as she perched on the table and then taking her upstairs to our bed where they fucked until 9pm. All this time I could hear my wife urging Simon on to fuck her and to fuck her cunt hard, I heard Simon calling my wife a good little slut wife and Lynn's moans of passion gave me a constant hard on. When Simon finally left my wife called me to come up to the bedroom and told me she was now too tired to fuck, so if I wanted relief, I would need to wank my cock until I came, which I did. Simon came back to our place another couple of times to fuck my wife and Lynn fucked him in his room once or twice a week for about 6 months or more, so she really enjoyed having his cock deep inside her.

April
11-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the next part of your tale ukwide :)

bibob
01-30-2014, 05:48 PM
Hard on material

milker
04-21-2014, 08:15 AM
thanks