PDA

View Full Version : Undercover Handjob!!!

RichardAB
11-21-2013, 09:37 PM
This story does not contain sex

It was a typical Friday night at college and my girlfriend, Liz and I were both too worn out after a long week of exams to go out. I texted her and asked her if she wanted to hang out in my room for the night. She texted me yes and there was a knock on the door within a few minutes (she lived in the same dorm as I did, but on a different floor). I walked past my dweeb of a roommate who was always in the room, and I do mean ALWAYS (it drove Liz and I crazy when we were in the mood for a night of sexcapades, but let's save that for another story), opened the door and looked into the eyes of my beautiful girlfriend. I stepped forward, threw my arms around her and pulled her in to me, my neck bent down as I pressed my ravenous lips against her own. The intensity of my embrace must have been a surprise because she jumped slightly in my arms, but within a fraction of seconds she relaxed and practically melted into my body, her chest pressed against my own as our tongues danced in each others mouths. The warmth of our passion made it feel like I was in a furnace, and it seemed like it would last forever, if only we didn't have to pull away in order to breath in lungfuls of air.

"Wow, Rich. You sure know how to make a woman feel welcome. Do you do this often?", she teased me, as she looked at me with that witty, but also sexy look she gave me when she was teasing me.
"Oh you know. Just a lady here and there", I teased, laughing. She laughed too. We were both loyal to eachother and neither one of us even thought about cheating. We loved eachother deeply, and it helped that each of us was like a magnet for the other. We were looking at eachother, but our arms were still held around eachother in a romantic embrace. She giggled softly and glanced down at my crotch, before leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"Looks like someone wants to come out and play", she whispered before taking another glance.
"Sorry. I guess I have a few particular things in mind tonight and he got the memo", I said as I leaned in for another kiss.
"Well, if Eric doesn't leave, he's not getting any action tonight", replied Liz before returning the kiss. I moaned quietly into her mouth as her hand reached down and grabbed the bulge in my jeans, giving it a gentle jerk as if emphasizing her point. Her hand remained on my bulge as she leaned in again to whisper into my ear.

"Well, we can't have your soldier standing at attention. Here, let's hide him", she whispered as she gently moved my swollen dick so that it was vertical, the head held behind my waistband, and no longer as noticeable.
"There we go", she said with a smile. "Now shall we?"

We entered the room. I walked awkwardly, not wanting my penis to pop out of its restrained position, although, considering how focused Eric was on his computer screen, I probably could of stripped down and done a river dance, my hard dick bouncing in front of me and he wouldn't of noticed.

I jumped onto my bed and lay down, Liz joining by my side.

I suppose I should describe both of us, shouldn't I?

Well, since most of you are probably focused on Liz, I will describe her first.

She stood at about average height, at about 5 ft 6, was of about average weight, had gorgeous blue eyes, brownish blonde hair that hung down a little passed her shoulders. Moving down, my gaze appreciated her sexy neck and shoulders. Below that, an impressive pair of D cup breasts, roughly the size of a whole grapefruit. She got embarrassed when I talked about her grapefruits, and insisted that they were just oranges. I would laugh, kiss her and say that I had never seen oranges that big, while sneaking a grab of one. To top it off she had a nice round ass, and long legs.

I am 6ft 2 inches tall, roughly about 170-180 lbs (yes, I am tall and thin. Sorry if you were picturing huge muscles), with blue eyes, brownish blonde hair and a handsome face. I am a grower, and when fully erect am 7 inches long and 5 inches around.

Now back to our story.

We were lying down face up, propped up slightly on pillows. My arm was around her shoulders, my hand resting against her side, and my penis had relaxed into its flaccid state.

Eric turned to face us, something that happened about once on a blue moon, and said that he had invited someone over. The girl arrived, and Liz and I said hello, trying not to let the awkwardness of what seemed like a first date cause a reaction. The four of us decided on a movie, popped it in and got comfortable before turning off the lights. Eric lay on his bed, and the girl sat in his chair beside his bed. Could it have gotten any more awkward.

Liz, who was never shy about PDA, grabbed the covers of my bed, which were shoved down at the foot, and pulled them with her as she lay back down, covering the both of us underneath the warm covers, before getting comfy with me.

I forget what the movie was, but it was boring as hell. Before long I gave up paying attention to the awful excuse for a film and started paying attention to Liz. Her eyes stuck on the screen, while I admired her beautiful features. A few minutes later I reluctantly pulled my eyes back to the screen.

A minute or so later, her right hand, which had been resting against my side, began rubbing up and down. I looked at her face, hoping to see that look of desire that I loved so much, but her attention was still on the screen. As I turned my attention back to it, I felt her hand move down to my waist. So she was playing a game! I tried not to let my anticipation show too much on my face. Her hand continued to my outer thigh, rubbing up and down still, as it continued down my leg. 'Damn her for always dragging things out', I thought. I feigned attention to the movie, as she got bolder. My peripheral vision informed me that she was still looking at the screen, as her hand climbed ontop of my leg, and slowly moved upwards. I looked over at the other two, making sure they were staring ahead at the screen, and then at the covers, before continuing the illusion of watching the movie. My breathing deepened, as her hand continued, ever so slowly up to my upper thigh. There it suddenly stopped. My breathing continued to get deeper, and I noticed Liz's breaths had deepened too. Then her hand continued the last few inches, arriving at the crotch of my jeans. I exhaled slowly and noticed that her hand was just resting there. She loved nothing better than to tantalize me, or was that torture me? Either way, her hand was resting over my dick, without moving a finger, and yet, try as I might I could not stop the message from traveling between my brain and body, and my cock began to fill with blood. I sighed, and Liz turned her head to face me, a smirk on her lips. I was about to beg, when she finally started to run her fingers up and down my shaft over the fabric of my jeans. I let out a sigh of relief as my cock grew in her hands. She rubbed up and down, before taking a detour down the front of my pants before cupping my balls from over the fabric. I let out a quiet sigh. My dick had extended to its full 7 inches, when Liz sat up into a more upright position. I thought nothing of it, until a few seconds later when I noticed that her new, half vertical position meant that her top half was no longer underneath the covers. The second this realization occurred I felt her unbutton my pants just with her right hand (a trick that always got my attention) and pulled down the zipper. She then took her time exploring my boxers. It always drove me crazy when she did this. At 7 inches long and 5 inches around, my hard dick didn't take long to find, but she always made a game out of doing her best to touch every centimeter of skin except for my dick and balls for as long as she could. Her fingers drew imaginary circles through my pubic hair, titillating my skin as her fingertips brushed against it. When I finally felt like I would die of the agonizingly pleasant sensation she finally took a hold of my shaft and began to rub along its length. She gripped it tight, rubbing up and down, massaging the skin. She would periodically reach down for my balls to cup them and roll them in her palm. Each time my breathing got more erratic, she stopped for a few seconds, waiting for the pleasure to come down before continuing her game; keeping me rock hard, but never letting me build up to the top. I moaned quietly, pulling her closer to me and reaching down with my other hand. As soon as my hand got there, she quickly barred access by closing her legs, sticking her tongue out. I reached my hand around for her breast, but she sat up further. My heart was beating faster and faster by the second. I growled lowly in disapproval, before an idea popped into my head: 'hmmm, two can play this game', I thought.

I reached my left hand out to touch her left side and wiggled my fingers. In a matter of seconds Liz was giggling and laughing. She let go of my penis, her hand flying up as she tried to protect herself, her body jerking back and forth as she tried to avoid my wiggling fingers.

"What are you two doing over there?", Eric said with an annoyed tone in his voice.
"Richie is tickling me", said Liz as she tried to catch her breath between bouts of laughter.
"Well, both of you shut up", said Eric.

We both became silent, but not before I had gently, but firmly forced Liz back under the covers. Before she could react, my ravenous hand had grabbed her breast. She moaned quietly as I fondled her breast. I removed my hand from her wondrous globe and slid it underneath her shirt, grabbing and fondling her underneath. I positioned myself behind her, in a spoon-like position. She moaned when she felt my heavy dick press against her ass. My hands flew to the back of her bra, and I swiftly unhooked it and slid the loosened straps down her shoulders.

April
11-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Sometimes there is nothing better than a hot & heavy make out session.... well the sex that follows is pretty fantastic.

Thanks for the hot new tale Richard, and for building us up and leaving us hanging ;)

Sigi gert
11-17-2014, 08:38 AM
Not bad at all ....