PDA

View Full Version : A Nude Party for the Newbie

RichardAB
11-23-2013, 03:00 AM
Abigail took a deep, soothing breath and closed her eyes. It was good to be away from the wet, dismal winter weather of England for a couple of weeks. She had made plans for this trip to Greece months in advance, and now that she was here in Greece she was more relaxed than she had been in quite a while. The sun high in the sky, the repetitive sound of the waves as they fell on the beach. The warm sand around her. There were beaches in the UK, but they were rocky and not comfortable for long visits. And you definitely couldn't be naked at them. She opened her eyes to take a look over her very naked body. She smiled. She wasn't vain but she liked what she saw. She was quite pale, like the English usually are, but her few days on the beach had given her a hint of a tan. She was moderately skinny. She had curves in the right places, and she wasn't athlete skinny, but she had a nice body. Her blue eyes scanned over her glistening skin. They gazed for a few seconds at her B cup sized breasts. Sometimes she wished they were a little bigger, like a C, but she did like their shape. They had a nice bounce when she walked, which seemed to attract men, and her nipples easily went erect, which most of the time was a good thing, but on the odd occasion caused embarrassment. She looked down further over her flat belly, and down to her nicely trimmed bush and long legs.

Next she surveyed her surroundings. Lots of bouncing breasts, but those did nothing for her. She looked instead at the men. She had a boyfriend and was loyal to him, so she knew nothing was going to happen. Besides, he was here on this island with her and this trip was partly to celebrate their six month anniversary of dating. As has already been mentioned, she had planned this trip over a year in advance, so the anniversary was really an add on, but it was a very good one. She smiled as she thought about him. She took a look at some of the fellas down below, but all it did was make her think of how much she wanted her boyfriend, Tom.

Suddenly Abi's friend, Samantha ran up, tossing sand over Abi as she kneeled down.

"You bitch!!!", Abi cried out as she dusted the sand off of her body, but they both laughed.

"What'chya thinkin' about?", asked Sam to her friend, as she settled down on her back.

"Tom. It sucks he had to do that conference call this morning. Would of been nice to relax on the beach with him."

"Haha. Well, it wouldn't be here, would it now?", Sam teased. "Would be on another beach, perhaps."

"Yeah, I have been thinking about that actually. I think it would be good for him to get out of his comfort zone and bare it all here on the beach. I just don't know exactly how to break him into it, you know?"

"I guess. Robert was pretty easy to persuade", she replied. "Does Tom really need that much convincing?"

"Well, Tom has never been nude in puclic before", responded Abi.

"Really. Is he insecure about his body?"

"I think that is implied", said Abi, somewhat snidely.

"What about? All of the girls, the fellas, and I have seen him in a swimsuit. He doesn't have anything to be ashamed of. He is in good shape!", said Sam.

"Yeah, nothing wrong with him in a swimsuit."

An enormous grin swept over Sam's face as she looked over at Abi.

"No!!!", she said, a bit too loudly. "Does Tom have a little willy? Is he under-developed in his reproductive anatomy? Is there more apple than banana in his fruit basket? Is there more lickin' than fuckin' in bed?", she chided.

Abi blushed bright red. "NO, NO, NO!!!"

"Then why are you blushing!!!", Sam continued.

"Well. Shit!!!", Abi said as she tried to figure out how the conversation got there again. "Ok. I guess I can't walk out of this one. Ok, honestly, when he is.........turned on everything is brilliant. He is HUGE when he is hard. He measured it at 7 inches long and a good couple of inches around", she said, her face flushing a bit and her pupils dilating thinking about Tom's nice piece of meat.

"So, then, what is the problem?", Sam asked with a knowing grin.

"It is just that when he.......isn't turned on........when he......well, he's a grower, I guess...."

"Oh, ok", said Sam. "So, how small is he? Is it the size of that guy's", she said, pointing to a man down the beach.

"Hell no!!!", cried Abi. "It isn't that small. You can barely see that guy's. Tom's is bigger than that flaccid. Let's stop talking about this, ok. Not every guy can have that freak appendage that Rob has!"

"So, you've been lookin', hey!", Sam chided.

"Oh, shut up!"

----------------------------------

Abi walked into the living room of the shared condo that she and the girls had rented. She found her friend Melanie there, looked around to make sure the coast was clear, and sat down on the couch by her.

"Hey, Mel! How are you?", asked Abi.

"I'm doing well. How are you?", replied Mel, putting her book down on the coffee table.

"I'm doing splendid. Had a good time at the beach." The two chatted for several minutes, before Abi got to her point.

"Hey, Mel. Can I ask you a personal question?", asked Abi.

"Sure, I guess", Mel responded.

"Ok. Ummmm, Mel, how big is James....you know, down below?"

"Oh. Hmmm, well, I haven't talked to you and the other girls candidly about sex before...."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mel, I shouldn't of asked", Abi said, as she started to get up.

"No. It's ok, I guess. May I ask why you want to know?", Mel asked, with a hint of worry on her face. Abi noticed it, and immediately filled in the gaps.

"Oh. No, no, no! Don't worry Mel! Nothing like that!!! Don't get me wrong, James is a great guy, and I really like him, and I think he is such a great match for you, and I like him as a friend. But no, nothing like that. And besides, I am very happy with Tom!!!", she continued, with an encouraging smile.

"Oh ok", Mel responded.

"Actually, I was more wondering what size James is when he is.......ummm, flaccid...?

"Oh. Ok", Mel responded with a questioning look on her face. "Well, I guess I don't think about that much. Mostly think about that part of his anatomy when he is in the mood", she said smiling. "And yes, it is more than satisfactory in that state. But, honestly, now that I think about it, it isn't very big when he's soft. Maybe 3 inches, maybe a bit less... He actually was rather embarrassed to let me see it when he was soft."

"Really!!! Tom was too!!!", Abi replied, immediately regretting such an announcement. Her reaction resulted in a giggle from Mel.

"Honestly, though. I didn't mind much when I finally did see it in that state. I love James, and his body does the job, so what does it matter how it looks when he urinates?"

Abi blushed slightly at such blunt reasoning.

Suddenly, Trish entered the room.

"What are you guys up to?", asked Trish.

"Talking about cock sizes", replied Mel, eliciting a blush from Abi.

"Oh really", responded Trish.

"Yes. Abi was worried that Tom is the only grower in the world", Mel said with a laugh. Abi didn't appreciate the mocking, but she kept quiet.

"Grower?", Trish asked. "What's that?" The two laughed.

"It is when a man is rather small below when he is soft, but large when erect", Mel said, authoritatively. "Does that describe, Brent?"

"Oh, well, yes. But I thought that was true of all men?"

The words were barely out of her mouth when Robert walked out of the bedroom he shared with Sam, stark naked. The jaws of the girls dropped as they quickly looked away, their hands raised to block the offending appendage from view.

"Seriously, Rob", said Abi. "Do you ever cover that thing up?"

"Why would I do that? I am right proud of this sausage of mine!"

"As he should be!", yelled Mel from the bedroom.

"Trish, that is an example of a show-er", said Mel, who kept her gaze on the floor.

"Shoot", said Trish.

"Well, the good news is that growers can get just as big as show-ers when it counts!", said Mel as she awkwardly got up from the sofa, not wishing to see the large pendulum that stood just feet away.

-------------------------------

The next day the girls met up again out by the pool.

"So, is James embarrassed about his, you know", asked Abi of Mel.

"No, not really.", replied Mel.

"Really, well I have been wanting to get Tom to go out to the nude beach with me, and have been thinking about how to do it."

"Hmmm. Well if he is self conscious, perhaps doing it in a safe environment would help.", though Mel.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, perhaps doing it here at the house, with us to witness it, would be the best way to break the ice."

"Hmmm, you might have a point there. Sure, let's do it!"

------------------------------------------------

Tom arrived home later that afternoon, to find it eerily quiet. As he turned the doorknob and walked in he came upon his beautiful girlfriend in her birthday suit.

"Abi!!!!! What are you doing!!!!!", Tom said, his face flushed.

"Funny, most fellas would know a naked woman when they see one. Especially one they see every night!", Abi teased, as she approached and wrapped her arms around him.

"Yes, but at the front door?"

"Sure, why not. The glass on the door is that twisted type, so you can't see through it. The windows have curtains, and the others...."

"Yes, what about the others?", Tom asked, grabbing Abi by the shoulders and holding her at arms length.

"The others are outside!!!", said Abi, with a frustrated look on her face. She hated it when Tom got so conservative on her. But she wasn't backing down. She moved her hands back to his back and pulled herself back into a hug. Then she kissed him. It started with a peck, which lingered. Tom returned it, and Abi was further encouraged. Her tongue escaped her open lips and rubbed against Tom's lips, seductively, requesting access. Tom gave in without a fight, his lips parting as his own tongue danced in the mouth of his partner. Fueled by the mutual passion, Abi took it further, pressing herself against Tom with as much pressure as she could. Her shapely, soft breasts squashed against Tom's chest, eliciting a moan. His vocalization only encouraged Abi, as she began to slowly rub her breasts horizontally across his chest. It grew warmer and warmer as the lovers embraced, and within a matter of moments Abi got what she wanted. A warm smile swept over her lips as she felt movement in the crotch of Tom's Jeans. The more Tom's package grew the harder Abi pressed against him, until she felt his swollen shaft press against her naked body at its fully erect extent. She swayed her hips and Tom took the hint. He had given up thinking altogether by this point, one hand resting on her naked waist, the other held in hers, he slow danced around the room, in the direction of the back windows. One breathtaking kiss between the lovers, and then Abi leapt backwards away from him.

Confused, Tom walked towards his girlfriend, before looking through the windows, at the group, which were seated outside facing he and his girlfriend. His jaw dropped as realization set in. He looked down at the blatantly obvious and very large bulge in his shorts, precum oozing and forming a puddle at the end of his massive bulge. A mixture of fury and mortification filled his eyes as he rushed his bedroom, slammed and locked the door.

RichardAB
12-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Abi cried into Mel's chest, taking comfort from her friend's warm presence.

"What have I done? Did I go too far with this? What if he is really angry? Will he break up with me?", she cried as she balled.

"There, there", Mel said soothingly. "You didn't do anything that bad. It isn't like he caught you cheating or anything. He was getting hot and heavy with you, his girlfriend, and yes the rest of us girls saw the evidence of his lust. It isn't like we haven't seen the bulge of an erect penis before. And he should be proud of the large size of his hard dick, not embarrassed", Mel said comfortingly.

"I can't get him out of our room. I have been at it for hours. I have tried everything. I have asked him nicely, I have yelled at him, I have been tough, I have been nice. I really don't think he is coming out."

"He has to come out some time. He has to eat, and we share a bathroom", said Sam. "Which gives me an idea."

Sam heard the door to Abi and Tom's room unlock and immediately rushed into the bathroom and drew the shower curtain. Almost the second she had hidden herself, she heard the door of the bathroom open. She quickly sat herself down on the side of the bath tub. She heard the toilet seat raised and then the sound of a steady stream of fluid hitting a pool of water. She stood and quickly pulled open the curtain, exposing herself to Tom. Tom was aghast. He momentarily forgot what he was doing as he looked over at the nude woman in front of him, stepping away and raising his hands in shock, his stream of urine wetting the bathroom floor. He realized the mess he was making and turned back to the toilet to finish.

"What are you doing in here, Sam? And why are you naked?"

"Because we are on holiday in Greece, Tom. And because you upset your girlfriend quite badly, and I intend to get a smile back on her face."

She stepped out of the tub and towards Tom, who shrank back, covering his package with his hands. She quickly walked around him and locked the bathroom door.

"What are you doing?", yelled Tom.

"Move your hands away, NOW!!!", Sam replied, loudly, with a determined look on her face.

"What!!! No!!! Cover yourself up, Sam", said Tom as he looked down at the floor. "How would Rob feel about this?"

"Rob is a real man. He knows that I would never cheat on him and is confident in himself. And I don't intend to cheat on him with you", said Sam who was almost snarling at this point. "What I intend to do is show you that there is nothing at all wrong with people seeing you nude."

"Cover yourself up, Sam. I won't tell you again."

"Oh, does the sight of me in my birthday suit offend you, Tom?", said Sam, her tone sharpening. "Does the sight of the bush of a woman other than your girlfriend make you uncomfortable? Do these offend you?", said Sam as she grabbed her breasts and pushed them up with her hands. Tom's eyes stayed firmly on the floor.

"LOOK AT ME, TOM!!!"

"NO, I won't!

"Look!!!"

"No, I don't want to break Abi's trust."

"Abi knows that I am in here with you, that we are both naked, and she knows that I am not slightly interested in you sexually, which is why I am here."

She took a step towards Tom, whom was still staring at the floor. She grabbed his right hand and placed it at her waist. "There you go. That is my naked waist. Is it that bad?", she asked. Tom tried but failed to find his words.

"This is my thigh. This is my ass. And this...this is my left tit", she said as she pressed Tom's hand firmly against her breast. Tom looked up at Sam, glanced at his hand on her breast, looked over her naked body, and then bashfully looked away.

"And this. This is a penis. And it is hardening", she said as she grasped Tom's hardening cock. "Yes, you have a penis, Tom. We all know this, Tom. Do you think that people pretend that you are some sort of sexless robot if they aren't having sex with you? No. We know you have a penis and balls, we just don't think about it. But we know it is there. So, who cares if someone sees it, Tom", she said as she squeezed his growing appendage. Tom whimpered, partly out of embarrassment, partly out of pleasure.

Sam let out an exasperated sigh. "Tom, look at your dick. You have a huge dick, Tom. Abi loves your huge dick. So what is your problem?" She let go of his hard appendage.

"Well it is big right now", he replied, finding his voice. "But Abi wants to go to the nude beach, and I don't want people to see me when I'm soft."

"Well, let's see it soft then."

"Now"

"Yes, now", said Sam. "Do math problems or something."

Tom found something dull to focus his attention on, and gradually his cock went back to a flaccid state. As soon as it had done so, Sam walked up, kneeled in front of Tom and stared at his cock as if she were doing a scientific study. She held her hand out and lifted his cock, gently, observing its weight and apparently taking note of its dimensions. Then she stood up.

"I see", she said, taking a quick glance back down at Tom's soft appendage, before looking him back in the eye.

"So", asked Tom.

"So what?", asked Sam.

"So, ummm....what do you think?", pressed Tom.

"I think it looks just like sixty percent of the dicks I saw on the beach this morning", she replied brashly. "It's not special, Rob. You're not a freak. Your just one of the vast majority of men who are growers. That's all. Who cares what anyone thinks. Including me. Abi likes it right? So, that is all that matters. Your girlfriend likes your cock. Be proud."

"I guess you make a good point", said Tom.

"So, let's get out of her already", said Sam. "Everyone is outside by the pool."

"So, we are going like this."

"YES, TOM!!!", said Sam, as she rolled her eyes.

April
12-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Your tale is off to a great start RichardAB, sorry I missed the first chapter - but I am caught up now and looking forward to your next installment.

Thanks for taking the time to write and share with us :)

actionmaster6
12-01-2013, 11:24 PM
I like the gradual build. It makes the characters feel more realistic. Looking forward to reading more.

Lv2cpsy
01-18-2014, 07:33 PM
Great story. It's not the size of the tool that counts it's how you use what you have!!

RichardAB
01-19-2014, 02:04 AM
Hahaha!!! Thanks L!!! But I, like the character have nothing to worry about when it is time for business! ;) It just gets annoying to deal with the constant societal bull shit. :)

Rich

RichardAB
01-28-2014, 01:14 AM
I think I have lost momentum in this story. Sorry about that. I am settling down with someone very special, so I am thinking more and more about her. :) If you have any ideas for this story, please add to it.

megan
01-28-2014, 01:59 PM
That is a fascinating story - I enjoyed it.

I have to admit I look the men over on the beach.
I am fascinmated when they come out of the water the first thing they do is pull their flacid cock down to stretch it. The cold water has reduced it to a teeny weenie. There are some that no matter what they do, it is long and dangles. I assume they dont get any longer... just harder. A few minutes with the sun and warmth on it and it naturally develops its normal flacid size. Personally size does not matter to me - so long as he can use it to satisfy me, and most short guys really know how to achieve big results.

It is most unusual, yes MOST unusual, to see an erection on the beach - unless it had been stimulated and that is frowned upon. If a guy does that, there are usually a few guys around that ask the guy to leave or behave. It is a fallacy that guys will get erections at the sight of a naked woman, beautiful or ortherwise.

RichardAB
03-17-2014, 12:26 AM
Tom walked out into the living room with Sam, both of them naked. The girls had moved into the living room, and all of them looked up as the two approached. Smiles spread across every one of their faces as they checked out the new arrival. Tom noticed that all eyes were focused on his package as he walked up to the couch, except for those of his girlfriend, Abi, who jumped up and pulled Tom into a hug. Tom gave her a questioning look, and she responded by kissing his cheek and coming close to his ear, whispering: "I get to see it all the time, babe. What I really love is your handsome face", she said as she smiled and kissed Tom on the lips. As they kissed, Tom rubbed his hand up her back and then back down to her bum, giving it a cheeky grab.

The two lovers were interrupted by gasps from the seated women. Tom and Abi looked at the girls who looked embarrassed and were covering their mouths with their hands.

"Getting a bit of a show are we?", said Sam with a smirk as she plopped down on the couch. Tom and Abi looked down simultaneously.

"Tom!!! You're hard in front of everyone!!!", Abi cried out, with a look of embarrassment on her face.

"Well, I am naked. It was a distinct possibility. Not like there is anything to hide it behind...", Tom said, dismissively.

"Tom, you have to learn to control yourself", said Abi, before glancing back down at her boyfriend's very large, very prominent erection. When she looked back up into Tom's eyes, her pupils were dilated, but the surprised, serious look was still on her face.

"As much as this turns me on, we can't have you standing tall and proud on the beach", she said as she looked at Tom. "Look at my face, babe, not at my body. You already know what my body looks like, you already know what is there. So, just don't look. Keep your eyes up here.", she said as she pointed at her face.

RichardAB
03-17-2014, 01:10 AM
A smile formed on Tom's lips. "This turns you on, huh?"

Abi looked him in the eyes, questioningly. "....Yes...."

Suddenly Tom grabbed Abi's waist and quickly carried her to the back of the couch, as the girls moved out of the way.

"Tom, what are you doing?", Abi responded, trembling slightly, with a hint of alarm in her voice. Tom made no reply, but threw his arms around his girlfriend's shoulders, holding her while also leaning her back. Suddenly he thrusted towards his girlfriend, his large, erect dick stopping just in front of her pussy.

"Tom, Tom, what are you........!!!!!", Abi called out, before being interrupted by moans as Tom rubbed his glans against her labia. Abi was in a strange state of combined shock and arousal, tears falling down her cheeks, which were blushing red, her breathing quick, but slowing, as her boyfriend's second head rubbed her clit.

The other girls were in shock. They had never seen anything like it. In fact, what was this that they were seeing. It was just bizarre. Abi was crying, but probably more out of embarrassment than pain. Tom had her almost in a bearhug, his dick massaging the face of her pussy, but he was hardly restraining her. She could fight back if she had wanted to. This wasn't planned sex, or agreed upon sex, but it definitely wasn't rape either.

Abi shrieked suddenly, as Tom finally jammed his rigid phallas into her pussy.

"No, please! No, not out here in the open, Tom, please! Ahhhh, ummmm, Tom, please.....ahhhhh......please stop....ahhh".

Abi's struggles, which had been real and forceful at first, had all but faded now. The last of her tears had dried on her cheeks, as her mouth hung open, her hair flowing out on the cushions of the couch. Tom had released his grip from around her shoulders, allowing her to fall back onto the back cushion of the couch, and had moved his hold on her down to her waist, as he continued to thrust into and out of his girlfriend's tight pussy.

Mel looked across at Sam and then they both looked at the face of their best friend, hanging backwards and upside down over the back cushion, flushed of its color, displaying her passion and her lust, her eyes closed tightly, perhaps trying to imagine the scene in a more private environment. Mel softly kissed Abi's upside down cheek, and then reached up.

"Uhhhh, ahhhhhh, mmnnnnhhhhhh", Abi moaned. "Ummnhhhhhh, uhhhh, NOOOO, NOOOO!!!", she yelled, as Mel contracted her fingers around her heaving breast. "Nooo, noooo!!!", Abi moaned, as she tried to sit up. But Mel held her shoulder down with her other arm, while Sam did the same, holding her down, and grabbing Abi's other breast in her hand.

"Uhhhhhhh, ummhhhhhuuumm, HUHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHH, NOOOO!!!", Abi screamed in between moans, as the two girls massaged her heaving breasts, while her boyfriend continued to thrust in and out of her pussy.

Sam let go of her friend's breast, licked her finger to make it nice and moist, as she traced it slowly from her chest down her neck and throat, to her ceek. Abi gasped at the touch. At last, her legs started to spasm as the muscles relaxed and contracted feverishly, the girls immediately ended their assault on their friend's breasts, pulling away as Tom made his last few thrusts. One last thrust sent her over the edge. As her juices flowed out and Tom came inside of her, Abi collapsed into the cushion, her muscles relaxing as if she might actually melt into the material of the couch. Sweat dripped from her forhead, and she gasped as Tom pulled his softening cock out of her pussy.

Sam and Mel moved aside, as Tom tenderly, gently lifted his exhausted girlfriend, slid her over the cushion, and laid her down on the seat cushion of the couch. Sitting down, he took a blanket and wrapped it around Abi's trembling body, lifted her sleepy head and rested it on his thigh. As Tom's fingers ran through her hair, Abi drifted off to sleep.

RichardAB
03-22-2014, 04:51 PM
'TOM, OUTSIDE NOW!!!", yelled Abi, fury in her eyes, before she slid the glass sliding door open and stormed onto the patio. Tom followed, feeling slightly dejected. When he arrived on the patio, the argument began.

"Tom, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

"I don't know, It just felt right."

"To YOU, TOM!!! TO YOU!!! WHAT ABOUT ME?", yelled Abi, whose face was now inches away from Tom's.

"I don't know", Tom said, looking down. "I guess I didn't think about that."

"NO, YOU DIDN'T!!!", said Abi, who was still enraged. "You didn't think of me at all", she said as she looked away from him, the anger fading away, replaced by something else that Tom couldn't quite put his finger on.

"I love you", Abi continued. "But if that ever happens again, the wedding is off. You were out of control. You weren't Tom, the man I love anymore. You were an animal. You are my fiance'. I should trust you more than anyone else in the world. I should be able to trust you with my heart and my body. Tell me, Tom, can I trust you?" With that, she walked into the house.

--------------------------

Tom paced back and forth on the patio thinking it all over. 'How frightening was that for Abi? It must of scared her badly. I scared her badly.' Tom walked in and asked Mel to go get his clothes from the bedroom, which he imagined he was currently exiled from. He got dressed and walked out the front door.

-----------------------------------------

It was midnight when Tom got back home. He opened the door to the bedroom quietly, took off his jacket, shoes, socks and jeans and silently slipped under the covers. He was ashamed and full of guilt for what he had done. He heard the shallow breaths of his fiancé on the other side of the bed, and he lay as far as he could away from her. He didn't deserve her, not anymore.

For fifteen long minutes he lay on his side of the bed, haunted by the memories of what he had done earlier that day. He was awoken from his reverie by movement behind him and the smooth, warm touch of a familiar hand on his shoulder. The hand traveled around to his chest, as Abi snuggled up to the dejected man.

There was a moment of silence.

"Do you have an answer yet?", Abi whispered.
"To what?", Tom whispered back.
"You know very well, what.", Abi whispered back. Tom let out a deep sigh. "Yes, babe, you can trust me.", he replied as he cradled her hand in his own. "Can you forgive me?"

Abi was silent for a moment. She could hear and feel Tom's sincerity, but she still felt very vulnerable.

"Yes, I forgive you", she whispered. "But you still need to earn back the trust you lost."
"Alright. Where do I start?"

Abi let out a deep sigh and snuggled up closer to her partner. "I need to see about something. Hold still and don't move a muscle.", Abi whispered earnestly. Tom decided to not test her patience.

He exhaled as Abi moved her hand up to his collar bone, pressing on the bone. From there she moved down, very very slowly, to his chest, feeling his pecs. After a few seconds she moved lower, to his abdomen. Tom let out a contented sigh.

"STill", she reminded him as she continued her visceral journey. She caressed his abs, feeling each muscle with her fingers. Tom let out a quiet moan. Abi responded by snuggling closer and closer, tighter and tighter. She knew that he could feel her breasts pressing into his back through her thin nightgown. She knew that he had no choice but to respond as her small, round mounds squashed against him. He led out another moan. Finally she moved her hand to her destination. She grabbed his penis and balls and squeezed them gently but firmly in her hand. His hardening dick barely fit in her hand, but she held it for as long as she could. When it finally became impossible to hold, she started running her hand up and down his growing shaft. With each up and down movement he grew, bigger and bigger, and harder and harder, until he was fully erect. It only took a few seconds, but it felt much longer. She stopped rubbing up and down. She held onto his erection.

"I love you, Tom"
"I...ah..uh...love you too"
"Then show me", she whispered, with one last squeeze of his hard dick, before moving her hand back up to his belly. Tom pulled together all of the self control he had, and in a romantic embrace, in his fiancé's arms, he fell asleep.

RichardAB
04-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Tom awoke from the sunlight shining through the window. He was lying on his back, and his dear fiancé was sleeping soundly, holding him in a weak embrace, snuggled up
Against him. She let out a sigh as she nuzzled his shoulder. "Morning sweetheart", she said, her eyes still closed. "Good morning, baby", Tom replied. Abi opened her eyes and smiled up at Tom, snuggling in to him tighter. "How did you sleep?",
She asked with a smile on her lips. "I slept surprisingly well." "Surprisingly?", she said as she rolled On top of Tom, so that she was lying on top of him and facing him. She nuzzled her nose against Tom's. "What has gotten into you?", Tom
Asked. "Do I need a reason to be affectionate with my fiancé?", she asked as she gave him a peck on the lips. "I guess not", Tom replied before gasping as Abi sat up, straddling his crotch. He stared up at her, looking at her firm, round breasts under the sheer material of her nightgown, and then looking up to her eyes. She rubbed her crotch against his. Tom noticed that she was not wearing panties. "Tell me, fiancé, what you learned from last night's lesson", she ordered, as she continued to rub her naked mound against the growing bulge in Tom's underwear, doing her best to not let her arousal show. "That Abi doesn't like sex late at night", Tom replied with a cheesy grin. Abi rolled her eyes, showing her irritation on her face as she got up on her knees, which were straddling his lap, pulling her wet pussy away from the touch of her fiancé. "There is a bathroom right there where you can jack off if you want to continue being a jack ass", she said matter of factly, pulling as far away from Tom's embrace while still kneeling over him.

RichardAB
04-06-2014, 12:25 PM
"That Abi likes getting me hard and then not doing anything about it", he said, the cheesy grin still on his face. "Do you think I'm joking? Do you want to masturbate alone for the rest of our vacation?" Tom looked into Abi's eyes. Her eyebrows were narrowed, she was serious about this. The grin faded from his lips. He grabbed her my the ghouls ers and pulled her halfway to him. "That I need to stop letting my body being in charge?" Abi smiled, reached down and planted a kiss on his lips. "You're getting warmer", she said as she pulled away again. She rubbed her naked mound up and down Tom's now fully erect bulge one more time before sitting back up. "That you matter too. And that even if I am aroused, I need to think about you and what you want and need. I don't need to be perfect, but I need to treat you with respect and love, always. Sex is a gift that we share with eachother", Tom said with sincerity in his eyes. A tear ran down Abi's cheek. "Yes, that's right", she said as she pulled off Tom's underwear, laid down on top of him and rolled the two of them over so that he was now laying on top of her. He reached down and kissed her sensually and she kissed him back. He pulled away and looked deep into her eyes. "What do you want now?", he asked. "You're kidding, right?", Abi replied. "I'm confused, you were wet and you came yesterday when we had sex in the open. "That doesn't mean I enjoyed it, Tom. I didn't. That was the closest you have ever come to raping me. In fact, that is what it felt like, rape". Tears started running down Tom's cheeks. He realized they were splattering on Abi's face, so he rolled off of her, moved to his side of the bed and cried. "Tom, it is ok. You made a mistake. It was a big mistake, aim not going to lie. You raped me, in front of eddy one. They are as guilty as you are. They didn't help me get away or stop you. They helped you do it. I was angry and hurt, but now I see you understand the gravity of wat you did. I love you and always will. I will marry you, as long as that never happens again. Sex is a private matter between you and me. That is the way I want it." There was a short silence as Abi consoled her fiancé as the last of his tears dried up. When he was done crying, Abi slipped her nightgown off over her head, and sat up, naked in front of Tom. She looked down at his penis, which had returned to its flacid state, then up into his eyes. She kissed him as her right hand grabbed his penis and balls and then began to run up and down his growing shaft. When he was fully erect, Abi looked deep into his eyes. "I want you to fuck me, Tom, like you have never fucked in your life." Tom kissed Abi sensually, and gently pushed her down onto the bed. He got into position and thrust his penis deep inside of her. Abi moaned loudly. Still deep inside of her, Tom gazed into his fiance's eyes. "No, Abi, no. I will never fuck you, ever, for the rest of our lives. I will make love to you, with passion. We will make love, not fuck". And with that he continued thrusting in and out.

tallandhappy
04-06-2014, 01:23 PM
really enjoyed keep ion touch hope you like my profile and smile