PDA

View Full Version : The Highs and Lows of a Cuckold - Pt 4

ukwide
11-28-2013, 10:51 AM
The 4th time - a long term FB

Lynn's 4th sex escapade began when we moved over to Germany to work and she met a guy called Danny, he was about 10 years older than my wife but at a Dinner and Dance function, he asked Lynn to dance and she accepted, it was a very warm evening and Lynn was wearing a cocktail dress and a black lacy suspender belt and black seamed stockings, she looked stunning, she wasn’t wearing any underwear, no bra or knickers. They danced for about half an hour and Lynn joined me back at our table with a big smile on her face and promptly told me what a good dancer Danny was and that he'd gone to the bar to get them drinks. Danny joined us holding a beer for him and a glass of white wine for my wife and asked if I minded him and Lynn dancing. I said no, it wasn’t a problem and they both went off again on to the dance floor. I could see them dancing and chatting as the music played and after 4 or 5 songs the tempo slowed down a bit and they moved together and carried on dancing.

I watched as they gyrated their bodies together and every now and then Lynn would look up at Danny and smile and say something to him and slowly I watched his hands drop down to my wife's arse and caress her behind. After a couple more songs Lynn walked off to the ladies powder room and Danny walked off behind her to the Gents loo. I sat listening to the music and suddenly realised both Lynn and Danny still hadn't returned from the Ladies powder room or Gents loo, despite having been gone over half an hour. A friend called Terry came over to speak with me and we sat chatting for some time until he said he was having an early night, so we said our 'good nights' and as he walked off, I invited him to our place for Sunday lunch, which he gratefully accepted, having been down in the dumps since his wife walked out on him, so having agreed he would come round about midday, Terry departed for his room.

About twenty minutes later, Lynn joined me at the table and sitting down said oh boy, Danny had just fucked her in the Games room bent over the snooker table, she raised the bottom of her dress to show me her wide open, spunk covered pussy lips and then giggling let her dress fall back down. I asked her what had happened and my wife said she was walking out of the Ladies powder room and Danny was waiting for her, as she approached him he took hold of her and kissed her forcing his tongue in to her mouth and at the same time caressed her left breast. Lynn said she rubbed his cock through his trousers and she heard someone approach and as they kissed Terry walked past and smiled at her as he did so. I told Lynn I'd invited Terry round for Sunday lunch, but she said it won't matter I'm sure he will be discreet and not say anything. Anyway as Terry walked away, Danny grabbed my wife's hand a led her into the Games Room and having closed the door, turned and taking hold of her again began kissing her.

Lynn said Danny lowered his hand to the hem of her dress and began to raise it until it was above her stocking tops, he then caressed her bare thighs and lacy stockings as she rubbed his cock on the outside of his trousers, eventually Danny raised her dress up over her hips and began to rub her pussy mound and slid his fingers between her cunt lips as my wife pulled down the zip of Danny's trousers and eased his hard cock out so she could slide her hand along the full length of his hard cock. Lynn then said Danny told her to turn round and as she did so, Danny rubbed the head of his prick along the groove of her arse and told her to lean forward. My wife smiled at me and said she just bent over the snooker table and Danny eased the head of his cock against her cunt lips and with one push forced the length of his cock deep inside her making her moan with pleasure. As Lynn spoke I pushed my hand up her skirt, her pussy was very, very wide, very, very sticky and very hot.

Lynn giggled and then said Danny just fucked her, he kept forcing his cock in and out of her very willing cunt and each time he thrust into her he seemed to get more of his long fat cock into her, she smiled as she said, she had to use two hands to wank him it was a good eight or nine inches long and felt like it was invading her womb when he forced it in deep and eventually shot his spunk deep into her. Lynn suddenly pushed my hand away from her pussy and Danny came up to the table and asked my wife if she wanted to dance again. Lynn smiled and said yes please especially if you're proposing to do the same dance as before. Danny laughed and offered my wife his hand and they both walked off towards the Dance Floor.

I watched as they danced, Lynn pushing her pussy mound onto Danny's cock and Danny was caressing my wife's backside in full view of everyone who cared to watch them. Lynn looked up at Danny and they kissed, it was a full on open mouthed tongue swapping kiss which seemed to go on for some time. Eventually they broke off the kiss and Lynn took Danny's hand and I watched as they once again walked off the Dance Floor and headed towards the Games Room. I drank my drink and followed them and when I got to the Games Room which was off the main corridor the door was open and there was no one inside, I thought maybe they'd gone outside and wandered outside and around the building but there was no sign of my wife or Danny, so I went back to the bar and grabbed a drink and sat back down at the table.

Three or four guys came to chat to me during the next hour or so, each one asked where my lovely wife was or asked had she gone home, I told them she wasn't feeling herself and had gone for some fresh air. I know one of the guys called Mac had been itching to get inside Lynn's knickers for some time, if only he knew she very rarely wore them and indeed my wife has said on a few occasions she would love to feel Mac's big hard cock buried deep inside her juicy cunt and that she loves to feel it pressing against her pussy when they dance, but Mac would go all shy on her when she came on to him, but Lynn said she was going to work on him and he will be fucking her pussy soon, just wait and see! Mac did say he'd seen Lynn and Danny walking down the main corridor holding hands and giggling, with that he got up, smiled and walked away.

It was now getting late and quite a number of people had already left when Lynn came walking back in to the bar, her hair was a bit of a mess and she had a big beaming smile across her face which said look at me I've just been well and truly fucked! She walked up to the table and picked up her now warm drink and knocked it back all in one go and then smiling asked me to get her a fresh glass of wine. I walked up to the bar and watched as Lynn sat down, she crossed her legs showing a large expanse of stocking tops as she did so and I watched as Mac walked up to her and began chatting. Lynn was smiling and nodding her head at him and when I returned she'd eased her dress up slightly so her suspender straps were on show to Mac, who wasn't slow at noticing them. Lynn took her drink and drank half the wine in one go and said she was really thirsty it being very warm. Mac then said, so you don't want to dance there's only a couple of records left before they close the disco down.

Lynn stood and offering her hand to Mac, they both walked out on to the dance floor and moved close together and began to sway to the music. There was only about 4 or 5 couples left on the dance floor, so I could clearly see my darling slutty wife push her cunt hard up against Mac's cock area. I could see they were talking and Lynn was smiling and once or twice nodded her head at him as they swayed seductively to the music. No one seemed to notice them as they moved closer to the back where the lighting wasn't so bright and I watched as my wife began stroking Mac's cock along the outside of his trousers and Mac was caressing her arse over her dress.

Mac spoke to Lynn and she smiled and shook her head and I watched as Mac moved his hand to the front of her dress and slowly inch his way up her thighs and then smiling, pulled her closer to him. It was obvious Mac had found my wife's naked pussy and was now enjoying the feel of her very slack, wide open cunt lips. I watched as they began to kiss, it was a full on erotic kiss which seemed to last some time. Eventually they stopped kissing and I could see they were talking again and they stopped dancing and, holding hands they walked back to the table where they finished their drinks.

Lynn looked at me and said Mac was coming back to our place for a night cap, is that okay. I told her I was fine with it, but it was late and just after 2am. Lynn told me to stop being a party pooper and kissing Mac on the lips said come on lover we can wait in the car park for him, I need some fresh air. Once again I watched has my slutty wife walked outside holding hands with another man. I finished my drink, I'd been on soft drinks all night knowing I would have to drive us home and walked out to the car park where I could see Lynn and Mac stood in a passionate embrace kissing each other and swapping tongues. I opened the car and started the engine and Mac opened the door for Lynn to get in, but she told him not to be silly and that she would sit in the back with him.

Once they were both in we set off home which was about a 5 or 10 minute drive and I watched in the rear view mirror as they continued their kissing. We pulled up on the drive and Lynn and Mac jumped out the car and I opened the front door for them both and then locked the car. When I walked into the house they were both stood in the sitting room kissing and Lynn broke off the kiss and said she was just popping up stairs to freshen up and for me to get a couple of beers for her and Mac, which I did, grabbing one for myself as I did so. Mac was sat in the chair so I sat in the other one and we chatted about the night and how good it had been with good food and a pretty good disco. As we spoke I could hear Lynn coming down the stairs, the clicking of her heels meant she was still wearing her high heeled shoes.

When Lynn entered the room she had changed and was now wearing a long cream lacy wrap and under it she was still wearing her suspenders and stockings which were very visible, the wrap was very see through and her tits and nipples were also clearly visible as were her pussy lips. Lynn walked in and sat down on Mac's knee as she did so she crossed her legs with her left leg over her right which opened her wrap up to her bare thighs and I watched as Mac placed his right hand on her knee and began caressing her thigh. Mac asked Lynn if she'd enjoyed the evening so far and she said oh yes it had been wonderful. Mac asked where she had gone with Danny and Lynn said she'd been to a room Danny had booked for the evening and together they had been very naughty, she giggled as she spoke.

Mac asked Lynn how naughty and Lynn said very, very naughty, in fact Danny had fucked her four times whilst she was in his room, each time shooting his spunk deep inside her. Mac laughed and I watched as he moved his hand higher up my wife's thighs. Mac said she was a right little whore and Lynn smiled and told him yes, but she'd had a great time being fucked by Danny and now she was ready for some more hard cock inside her juicy cunt and I watched as Mac eased his hand up my wife's bare thigh and on to her naked pussy. Lynn opened her legs uncrossing them so Mac could get his hand on her cunt lips and I watched as he slowly eased one, two then three fingers deep inside her pussy.

Lynn moaned and undid her lacy wrap allowing her tits to shake free, I could clearly see a couple of 'love bites' on her tits where Danny had obviously been sucking them and I watched as Lynn raised her right breast up so her nipple was level with Mac's mouth and she then told him to suck her nipple for her. Mac took her nipple in his mouth and began to suck and nibble on her nipple making her throw her head back and say to him she hoped he was going to fuck her cunt and not just once. Mac told her to lead the way to our bed and he would fuck her for as long as she wanted and he would then add his cum to that of Danny's, so her pussy was full of spunk.

Lynn stood up and taking a hold of Mac's hand, led him upstairs to our bedroom and almost immediately I heard her moan and say oh yes, finger me, make me come, get in deep I need to feel you inside my pussy. I plainly heard Mac tell my wife to get on the bed and to open her thighs so he could get his cock inside her and within minutes I could hear the rhythm of them fucking on our bed and Lynn urging Mac to get his big thick cock deep into her cunt and to fuck her slutty cunt hard. I sat down stairs and eased my own cock from inside my trousers as I listened to my wife and my friend fucking upstairs. I moved to the bottom of the stairs so I could hear them clearer as the bed creaked in time to their thrusts.

It must have been about 30 minutes later where Mac had been shoving his cock deep inside my wife's pussy when I heard him say he was going to cum inside her and Lynn was urging him on to shoot his cum deep inside her belly and to fill her full of hot spunk, they both moaned as Mac came inside my wife. I heard Lynn tell Mac it felt fucking sexy to feel his cock spurt in her pussy and she couldn't wait for him to shoot more cum in to her. Mac told her to get on her knees so he could fuck her again from behind and I heard them move around on the bed. I heard my wife moan and say oh yes, that's it get in deep again, go on fuck me, fuck me hard and once again the bed began to creak to the sound of them fucking. I heard Mac ask my wife if I minded her fucking other guys and Lynn laughed and said no, he loves to feel my slutty pussy when it's all wide, wet, stretched open and full of another man's spunk. Mac then called her a dirty bitch and hoped he would be given the opportunity to get deep inside her married cunt again sometime soon.

Lynn told him she was banking on him coming round anytime he wanted to fuck her, she needed his thick hard cock in her pussy and he was welcome to come and shag her anytime he felt the need to deposit his cum deep in her cunt. Mac must have pulled out of her pussy because my slutty wife told him to get his cock back inside her and then she moaned as he slid his prick back in to her cunt. Mac continued to hammer his cock into my wife; I could hear his thighs slap against my wife's arse cheeks as he forced his big thick cock into Lynn's pussy from behind making her almost scream as he fucked her. The ability to clearly hear my wife urging another man to fuck her hard, to force his cock deep inside her well used cunt, to shoot his cum deep inside her belly, to make her cum and use her as his slut had me shooting my cum all over my hand as my own prick throbbed.

I eventually fell asleep on the sofa to the sounds of the bed making those unmistakeable sounds a bed makes when two people are vigorously fucking it must have been nearly 4am by the time I drifted off. I was awoken about 8:30am by my slutty wife who was stroking my cock and still only dressed in her stockings and suspenders to tell me Mac had left her shortly after I had fallen asleep so she let me sleep and she had fallen asleep with her pussy well and truly fucked and full of Danny and Mac's cum. I lowered my right hand and felt under her pussy as she knelt beside me, her cunt lips were still wide open and hanging down a good two or three inches. Lynn giggled and said she didn’t think her pussy would return to its normal size anytime soon, especially as Mac and Danny had both said they wanted to fuck her on a regular basis and at least once a week whenever possible.

Lynn reminded me I had said Terry was coming to lunch and that she needed to shower and change so she could prepare lunch and smiling she let go of my rigid cock saying if it needed attention, then I would need to look after it for now as she walked out of the front room and upstairs for a shower. I didn’t ease the feeling but allowed my cock to slowly subside and went upstairs to shower and change. My wife had finished her shower and was drying her naked body and rubbing moisturising cream all over her skin, she teased me by saying her pussy was enjoying the pampering her hands were giving her and giggling she told me to hurry up and shower.

April
11-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Thanks for sharing some more of Lynns' adventures with us ukwide... she is certainly working herself towards a very full dance card ;)

-=Wrighty=-
04-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Wow.. I sure do hope I run into yourself and your wife next time I'm in Wiltshire..