PDA

View Full Version : Hardley any girls get me off giving me head says My buddy to me & my wife one night

Bry30
11-29-2013, 01:19 PM
So one night at my house late after all day of drinking & partying hard . My party is winding down its down to me two of my buddies my smoking hot blond wife and two of her girlfriends who were not so hot ! So it was my house my party its late and drunk and its been like 97 deg all day & week ! we have this small swimming pool & its been the only relief so I find my buddy in it in the dark by himself & u got to know him he aint bashful so I ask him already knowing the answer . hey lets call him Bob r u naked in there and of course he says yes im drunk and not bash full either so I get naked and clime the latter and get in showing my naked self as I get in with my cock swinging side to side maybe just kind of awake from the idea of getting naked infront of my buddy and or were this will end up leading us , Cause this one particle buddy of mine here has been the subject of me and my wifes sex talk fantise stuff for a long time like ten years or so ! ive seen his junk and he was hung and he had hit on my wife lets call her jill hard and heavy befor we got married telling her if me and her didn't make it he was interested in basicly getting in her pants ! we both liked him case he was a real cool and desent guy not a jerk or disrespectfull man he was nice and I guesse not bad looking she said . but to me he was just ok ! but what allways made him right for our talks was his above average dick size ! and also I new he thought my wife was hot and would surlly love to fuck her ! me and he had gotten fucked up several times and ended up talking about sex and cock size and how I would like to give jill something she hadn't had for a long time A bigger dick ! I mean im not small but not above average for sure and I for some crazy rezon had the idea jill would so love to feal a bigger dick in her tight wet pussy again like old times ! u c she had told me after a lot of prying out of her about pretty much every guy she had ever slept with and witch ones had big dicks and witch ones cummed insid of her that part ended up being most every guy I mean if she is ok with it then we all love and count it as a bonus when we get to push up in a chic hard and deep and unload our cock full of sperm in them right ? any ways apperintly she had been used to all her regular or serious boy fgriends except for maybe one had all been very well indowed and though she didn't complaine about my size or even ackte like she caered about it any different I did get her to admite one night that those guys with bigger dicks were kind of a bonuse and that the bigger cock just couldn't help but feal good cause it filled her up and hit all the spots no problem at all ! So ok anyways I wanted to give her that fealing and I guesse maybe I thought if I gave her a fuck with a big dick she wouldn't go out behind my back and fuck someone and cheat on me ! I know crazy resoning but also 50% was for me cause I was turned on by her sex stories in her past of how she got fucked by some guy with a big dick and he would cum in her pussy without even asking or knowing if it was ok ! Man shw was a cool girl back then and ther was a lot of lucky guys who got to fuck her and fill her up with ther jizz . hell a lot of her encounters she told me about were when she was under age and most of the guys were in there mid and late 20s like I said lucky M F s right doing this young hot underage chic and getting to seal the deal with the whole nine yards by pumping there spuge up in here and she didn't even mind damn it girl ! any way this buddy bob was the only one who she ever even kinda aggred that if we did it at all he would be the one ! I mean it took me like years to convinse her that if me and him both fucked her at once it wouldn't be like me and him fucking her rough and hard and painfull ! I kept telling her it would be about mw and him just totale plessuring her ever need and her getting totally made over and having all the cock she wanted and most of all this above average hard cock in her pussy ! It wasn't even about bob we just wantwd or needed to borrow his big hard dick u know and his pay would be getting her pussy I mean im sure he just hated to help us right ? well it did suck he is and was married and we are good friends with her to and it was kinda bad of us to do that to her but she isn't my type and it didn't turn me on to think about her involved at all we just needed to use her man well his shaft and according to him she wasn't putting out very often and when she did it was not good he said she wouldn't even work him up if he wasn't hard she wasn't sucking or strocking him and his main thing he said she wouldn't hardly ever let him eat her pussy and he said he loved to eat pussy and eventualy tells us how hardly any woman has or can get him off by sucking his dick ! he said it feals good and gets way hard they just don t end up making him come ! ok so he tells us all this stuff after me and him had set naked in the pool and then eventualy my other buddy and finally my wife got naked or at least toppless and gets in and strocks me in the dark water !but her two girl frands wernt going along and one of them was a load gossiping bitch and would be telling every body about it and even untrue stuff so she behaved she told me later she would have jerked on all three of our dicks if that bitch wasn't ther ! I was v ery suprized she said just to be noty and teas the two guys ! well eventuly we ended up heading in side and bob came with us to get some of this medicine I had that he thought would make him snap out of his funk or depressioun ! that's when he told us all about his 0 sex life and the head job thing !Well my wife wasn't helping me direct the situation towards us three getting free

Bry30
11-29-2013, 04:07 PM
ok so I definitely should have read all the suggested new member stuff before wasting hours I lost half my story spent a tone of time editing and all for nothing this was my first stories too im felling a little discouraged now for sure you all would have liked it to bummer I know its my own fault

April
11-30-2013, 04:58 AM
Hi there Bry30,

First of all, thank you for joining SSP and taking the time to write and share your story with us. Secondly, I'm sorry to hear about the drama's you have experienced while trying to share your tale with us.

Please don't get discouraged, as we can help get this sorted out for you. If you like you, I can pull this post from the forum and you can repost it, or you can PM me a copy of your story when your ready and I can edit this one for you.

Let me know what you would like to do as I would like to help you get your story up for everyone to read the way you intended.

April xox

Bry30
12-07-2013, 10:23 AM
OK friends let me try this again ! So last week I posted half my story Hardly any girls get me off giving me head !! ! I’m still not sure what happened to the rest of it ! I think it was something to do with the auto save any ways . I’m going to try again ! very true story happened little over a year ago

Let me try to recap without the story getting to long ! Hear we are in me and Liz my 32 year old blond 5,6 120 lbs super sexy ass wife and my long time buddy Bob laying on my bed talking and getting some help from Mother nature . Help with our mood and state of mind that is . It had been a long hot ass day and we had all drank way to much . Earlier we meaning me Liz Bob and another buddy of ours and a couple of her chic friends had gotten naked in our small pool . Wear nothing super hap-end except Liz did give me a great hand job under the water in the dark pool . She told me She would have done the same for my two buddies if it hadn’t been for her girlfriends watching they would for sure th0ught bad of her . So she didn’t let my two buddies in on it even though she told me she would have liked to tease them as well as the fact that it would most likely have turned us both on with her stroking my cock and then the other two guys next ! she is really very good at what she does and takes pride in pleasuring a man . Not to mention how much it turns her on doing it . OK so we have been talking to Bob him telling us how his Wife doesn’t go for any foreplay with him , and to top it off he says she rarely lets him go down on her for what ever rezone . Bob goes on to tell us licking pussy is his favorite part too . Bob is a guy me and Liz have talked about for years fantasizing about him joining us for sex in a threesome . Hell its taken me years to convince Liz that it would be great for every one her getting totally made over and given tons of attention . And the best part getting to have sex with another man well two men at once . Bob who just so happens to be really hung witch is why we or I always picked him . Not to mention he is a really clean guy good looking Liz says and just very cool and respectful !!! You see I am sure Liz would love to get fucked by Bob and his big hard cock . She already admitted almost all her past boyfriends just so happen to all have had big dicks lucky her right . How do I know cause over the years I have pumped her for ever details of every guy just about that she has ever fucked . And them having all being hung wasn’t the only hot detail . It turns out Liz new at an early age or just didn’t care but witch ever she cant have babies . therefore she ended up being the girl that we all love to fuck the girl who you get to cum inside of and not worry or have to wear a condom . And the way she told me most of the guys she dated didn’t ask anyways they just got off in her on there own . Lucky fuckers right . Especially considering allot of guys she fucked were way older than her . And lots of them had done her when she was under age . And filled her young pussy up to top it off . Man talk about icing on the cake young hot horny and you get to push up in her and release a big hot load of cum in her cunt ! And though she loved my cock being a just average size . She did admit fucking a guy with a large shaft was a bonus cause with its girth and length it would fill her pussy up and couldn’t help not to just hit all the right spots and feel great inside her . She still argued with me that mine was fine and she didn’t want or need a free pass to have sex with a well endowed guy to have great sex . But over the years she had gotten horny and very turned on by the idea of us three having sex . But mostly just the fact of fucking someone new and not his big dick thing . Well for me it was the point of it , to get to see my sexy wife take my buddies big hard cock in her twat . So we are on the bed with Bob and me well I am trying hard to work thing into us getting freaky but I’m doing it solo , Bob tells us about his next to nothing sex life ,and lots more stuff two thing in particular ! First one was that he never got off in a girl hardly ever he didn’t have or want kids . And he said he didn’t care what the chic said ! About not getting pregnant ! And the next thing he was telling us how hardly any woman ever gets him off sucking his dick . And that he’d had some good blow jobs to . Lots of women had spent more than enough time trying to get him off ! Well he ended up leaving to go to sleep he had his camper out side with all the other people at my party who were camping . So after he left Liz and I talked and I could tell she was drunk and horny . I text him saying he left to soon Liz was getting ready to be naked for us and now he would be having to jerk his self off ! He hounded me for a little help in the form of a naked pic of her or something . But that wasn’t happening . Liz and I talked about how we couldn’t believe he wouldn’t take every chance he got to cum in a girls pussy . Hell its mine and most guys favorite part . And we knew she for sure couldn’t get pregnant . Then I give her hell for not being more helpful in getting things freaky .And she said u cant rush it . I said well now he is gone . So I text him some more and then Liz tells me to tell him she thinks she could get him off sucking his dick!!! ! She really surprised me saying it but I knew she wanted for us three to fool around! !Not knowing were it would lead but us two not scared how far since we were horny and talked about it for years !!! So I I do and we shoot back and forth a few messages . then finally he says I am coming back in , asking me if the door was unlocked . When he walked into our room he had his already rock hard cock out . walks right to her asking her right up close did you want to see this and ? So u really think u can get me off giving me head ? She is way embarrassed and pushes him away as she was just leaving the bath room , and standing in the door way of it heading back to bed were he meet her I couldn’t see his cock but he had walked by me coming in . Nodding at me and asking me wear she was , Now that I think back I think he looked at it at first mostly as like just doing it for a favor for me you know to help me give her a threesome with a guy with a bigger cock ! She says not right here and tells him to get over there and to lay on the bed next to me ! and he does it as fast as he could . Liz gets on the bed kind of laying across my legs as she wraps her small hands around his huge cock . And she tells me to look at how trimmed and shaved Bob was . we were both impressed as she complemented his cock and how soft and smooth his balls were like a baby’s butt . It really did look good his cock maybe cause I saw it with her hand warped around it stroking it getting ready to pull it into her mouth !! And I thought I took good care of my crotch ! she later told me how nervous she was at first stroking his cock right in front of me , with two guys staring at her . But I sure couldn’t tell as she took his long hard fat pole in her mouth like a pro . And in no time she was stroking him and taking his dick as fare down her throat as she could ! And like nothing in no time she had Bob moaning like crazy as I fondled her tit’s and tried to get my hand down her pants . And Bob was rubbing on her tits too . After only about 2-3 minutes Bob suggest we get naked so we all get our close off so we can get better access . In seconds we are all naked!!! Bob doesn’t lay back down he tells her he wants to eat her out . Then pauses and ask me if I mind . She sucks my cock now as she is on all fours as he licks her sweet pussy ! From behind her I have to say it was a bad angle for him . And eventually he lays back down and gropes her supper perky tan perfect shaped boobs . Then she pushes her way back down to his crotch so she can get his big hard dick back in her moth . As she goes back down on him I move behind her and heed straight for her cunt with my own rock hard dick in hand . No trouble at all my cock slides in her supper wet horny hole and I bury it deep and hard right away . Liz just loves it as she moans and grunts with her mouth full of Bobs dick. And her pussy full of mine ! It was pretty cool to watch her take his big dick in her mouth and moan hard and loud on it ! As me her husband plowed her pussy deep and hard from behind . God her wet love tunnel felt so good I was feeling like I could cum any time . And I am not cumming this soon or first for that matter , leaving me limp as Bob pounds my wife's pussy . Nope been there and done that before it sucks learned my lesson the first time I did that once with my ex wife ! So I pull my cock out and tell Liz to climb on his dick she asks are u sure and I am for sure ,, she then asks Bob if he wants her to climb on his dick or maybe if she can I don’t remember for sure but he didn’t have time to answer before!!!! she was straddling him with her hand warped around his slobbery wet hard on . As she rubbed it back and forth along her slit and then guides the head of his shaft into her waiting hole . I watched from the foot of the bed threw there legs as she sat herself all the way down onto Bobs above average dick right from the start . Amazed as I watched my wife’s small pussy take this huge shaft with ease , Finally as she got all of Bobs length inside of her that same second she began to moan and groan with such pleasure as she moved up and down on his large cock . I watched as she ground back and forth side to side and then up and down on his dick just moaning and going crazy at the same time fucking the shit out of him . And well Bob was making just as much noise as my wife sat straddling him with his dick going in and out of her tight wet pussy . A pussy that I am pretty convinced is the best I have ever had and from the sounds and movements from the two of them I am thinking Bod has ever had ether well for sure in a long time . Next thing I saw Bob grab Liz at her hip as he starts thrusting hard into her from underneath ramming his fat cock balls deep in my wife as I watch it all happen I can see he is filling her cunt to its full mark in and out as her pussy stretches around this mans dick I see her cunt stretch to form a tight O ring around his shaft just barley able to take the girth 0f his dick without it hurting I guess it was just right not to much to wear it was or felt like it was ripping her apart It really looked hot seeing her vagina stretch completely to its limit around the huge hard strange cock of my buddy . In and out he slams her hard and deep from under her with her making most of the movement as he just makes sure to keep a hold of her hips as he forces her down hard holding her tightly so she cant stop or slow down her thrusting grinding movements on top of him not that there was a chance in hell of her stopping till one of them cums . With his big hard dick comfortably planted deep inside of her ! The whole time both of them moaning with such pleasure and intense arousal Him from making love or well at least having sex with this beautiful blond hair blue eyed fit and trim well taken care of normally way out of reach woman who could probably have about any guy she wanted married or not if she tried hard ! OMG so Here she is with this perfectly tan naked body of hers with two lovely sized and shaped B cup tits with her two half droller size Aurelius and a flat tummy and tone legs and arms her young tight non child bearing pussy wet and soft plenty tight compared to most woman for sure the woman he had been used to fucking for the last 14 years who has had two kids doesn’t take care at all of her body and would never be on top of him rocking his world for long anyway before she hurt him or she got tired-no way nothing close to this few moments of such intense pleasure and erotic imagery , Hear , This horny Bitch hear ! Giving her self waiting and willing dirty and mischievous and so very very talented . Turned on to her max like never before as her body tingles , legs shake , with this overloaded intense vibrating pulsing warmth and relaxing feeling in and around her crotch as this guys huge cock long and hard and so wide reams her out ! with every in and out thrust as thee sex makes lots and lots of suctioning slurping sex noises. On and on as they fuck, moaning and groaning mumbling who knows what all I herd was o god o fuck and yes OMG over and over . Well as nice as it was it really didn’t last forever long or well as she said and I guess I agree not long enough cause I could tell he was ready to cum ! And Liz the pro she is all so new it . And in a few more hard deep thrust it looked as though Bob was trying to lift Liz off of wear she was straddling across him holding his dick up deep inside of her womb tightly as her inner walls convulsed tight around his long hard cock . yes he was trying to move her off ! But she wasn’t letting that happen and then very soon It was already to late as Bob body tensed up and groaned hard and loud as Liz her self pushed down hard and deep on his dick as he began to unload his cum into her eagerly awaiting pussy , As she felt the first of many pulses coming from Bobs cock as huge load after load erupts into her belly with his shaft burred deep up in her and stretching wide snugly inside of her cunt ! Bobs cock pulsed and spasm-ed inside of Liz filling her insides up with his warm white seed , On and on it was obvious that he just kept squirting as his juice pulsed out threw his long dick and coat’s the entire inside of my wife . even already now leaking out around his cock and out of her vagina ! Finally after his dick was empty and she had kept it inside of her until it was softening some and she ground around hard and deep onto it as if to savor this feeling of his cum full inside of her as she rocked back and forth moving his still huge dick around inside of her cum filled hole she smiled as she looked at him while she reamed it around inside of her wet pussy as if to rub it in to him that he came inside of her cunt , She then lifted off of this monster and i watched as she lifted up along its length as his cock slid out ,, of her now full of cum pussy ,, i saw it as it got nearly out of her when I guess the tightness of her twat caused it to pop as it flopped out fast and hard and it lays over still large and long even now as he was done ,, covered in her juices and glistening white completely covered in his cum ! She would later tell me she thought he gave her the biggest load of cum she ever had deposited inside of her by one man at ones !!!. Liz rolled on her side and then pushing her ass in the air as she got on all fours and asked for me to now come fuck her and she sucked on Bobs limp dick as i slid my hard shaft inside of her from behind !! As I felt her super wet sloppy cum filled cunt so warm and slick as his cum pushed out around my cock as i banged her hard and rough . for 3-4 min until Bob stopped Liz and told her he was spent !And gets up and as he was putting his clothes on he tells us Now he knew what the fuss was about meaning how good of a fuck she was ! After he left we fucked slow talking about how full of his cum she was and how good it felt for me and her I guess to fuck her wet cum filled pussy so warm and slick and dripping as his cum pushed out around my shaft as I thrust in and out of her and her cunt made more suctioning noise ! ,,, us both talking about what we saw how and what we remember going on or how it happened how long stuff lasted what noises or sounds or words we or they were making How turned on we were then and now how we thought Bob felt ! how good his dick looked that trimmed up and tan and huge and smooth and of course how good it all felt !!!!! All of it and yes how good his dick felt inside of her !!!! And how fucking awesome it looked buried inside her cunt and also deep in her throat !! All the rest of the different stuff happening! Strangely enough we both had a couple different recalls of lots of details even though it had just happened 10 Minutes ago of course when I asked her how was it all and all she said OMG honey that was fucking awesome . Not really cause his big size but mostly how erotic and horny it was to get fucked by two men at the same time ,, Then to fuck a different man as i watched her then for him to cum in her so hard and against his will . Finally to have me fuck her cum filled pussy . !!!! and that’s what I did as She rode me hard and fast !!!! As I pounded her hard II asked her again I said but tell me honey wasn't it just fucking awesome as hell to get fucked to ride on top of his large cock sliding up and down taking it deep inside her ! she said baby you are the greatest to hook me up like that , And then she said yes it felt so wonderful , so fucking unbelievable awesome so God damn good having that big hard long fat cock buried deep inside of me , she said I wish he would have held out for 30 sec more cause she thinks she would have cum on him on his dick all around it as he held it deep inside her twat , she said she wanted to cum at the same time he did and almost did when she felt his cum going in her ! she said his dick felt so good from the second she sat down onto it , until the second when he filled her cunt up with his cum it all felt so fucking great she tells me while I fuck her hard listening to her !!! Naturally as horny as i was as well as fucking a well fucked cum filled pussy I wasn’t going to last long but i did get her off first giving Her a huge mind blowing orgasm that lasted as long as Bobs had when Liz had road him and gotten him off as she took his hot white seed inside her twat deep as her man watched ! . As she fucked me riding me hard up and down cow girl style on top of me , Massive amounts of Bobs cum pushed out around my dick as she slid up and down on my dick with it coating my balls and running down my ass crack before i myself gave Liz a pretty huge load of white cum as i deposited my seed Deep and hard inside of her were it joined with another mans ! IF I had to guess i think Bobs dick was 8 or 8 1/2 inches long at least !!! And way fat probably 6, 1/2 inches around !! I don’t think Liz even ended up soar cause of all the wetness I fucked her again first thing in the AM We talked to Bob but he was strange for like 8 months till he finally turned back normal I think he felt guilty for cheating on his wife ? But hey he looked like he sure liked fucking my wife pussy at the time we didn’t force him ,. He did thank me and told he would love to return the favor but he knew his woman would never do it ! Honestly i have no desire to do her anyways ! I would like to get me and Liz and a hot chick naked and going at it . For her to watch as i plow some hot young girl as she gets to see me pump her pussy full of my load ! But as far as Bobs wife i will pass Hell i would just as well watch Liz and Bob going at it again over doing his woman ! That’s not very nice I know but for one thing what could I do for her after him so long with his monster dong and two kids ? But I would do it for Liz if she wanted me to so she could be ok doing Bob at the same time !!! But she just wants me to be doing another girl so she can do him and cut loose !!!! I know Liz is willing to let him fuck her again , She even said next she would like for him to be on top giving her his dick . Fucking the shit out of her pussy hard and deep and maybe rough to and probably even be making out kissing and talking to each other !! She told me she dreamed up this encounter were me her and Bob were in our big bath room . And somehow me and him end up bending her over the sink as she drops her pants . We then fuck her hard deep and rough shooting our load deep inside her one after the other then she pulls her pants up as our cum leaks out of her crotch !! I asked what about her getting off ? She said that would be later and that this was just a dirty Dead were me and him just use her , cumming in her like a slut !!!!! OK lets do it i say ! hope you like my story !! I swear its true it is ! Ask my wife or ask Bob ! Let me know how i did its my first one . I got a lot of TRUE stories about me About Me and my wife about my wife’s life And about me and my EX wife Very sorry it was so long im going to go bone Liz now I cant wait

April
12-08-2013, 04:18 AM
Thanks for posting your tale with us again Bry... Sounds like you have a lot of hot & sexy fun with Liz :)

One suggestion though, try to add some paragraphs into your stories as it will make it easier for people to read. Its easy to get lost in a story when it looks like one big block of words.

April.