PDA

View Full Version : Family planning with a difference

niteowluk2003
01-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Family planning with a difference. 01
©copyright 2014 Niteowluk2003

Synopsis.
Husband and wife decide to try for a family and in doing so they are advised to register with a newish family planning centre. The centre comes highly recommended and has a unique scheme where those who wish to avoid the everyday costs of planning a family can register on clinical trials scheme and receive the advice free of charge.

Chapter One – The decision is made.

John and Jenny Brown had been married some ten years and so far had failed to raise a family; with her biological clock running out of time; Jenny now became extremely Broody and awkward to live with. John still deeply loved her and her five foot pocket battleship body; in particular he loved her 38 C breasts with their pointy nipples. Jenny when she was aroused found that her nipples enlarged to stick out almost half an inch from her breasts. He also loved the pert bottom and the fact that she kept her pubic bush neatly trimmed into almost an arrow pointing to her clit. He marvelled that she was a true blonde as her collar and cuffs matched perfectly, although if he could change one thing about his beloved wife it would be her interest in sex.

He regularly fantasised about having sex two or three times a day not as it currently was once a week, usually on a Friday night and almost always with the light off. He often fantasised about taking his wife on the dining table in the full glorious light of day and not just vaginally but also anal sex. Something he had once suggested and been rebuked most vigorously.

These last three months Jenny had begun to pine over the fact that she still wasn’t a mother. The fact that she had just celebrated her thirty-ninth birthday and even worse her younger sister had just given birth to twins. When she first spoke to John about having a family he had laughed and rather crudely suggested that to have a family would mean indulging in that shame action of fucking.

Despite Jenny knowing he was only having a mild pop at her sexual appetite something hit home and really hurt her feelings. She now wished she had been a slut for sex and could screw at the drop of a hat; but her mother had taught her that sex was dirty and should only be practised to maintain a husband’s interest in the marriage. Now when she needed to break free she found the guilt of wanting sex was too much to bear. John and Jenny had spent many a night arguing the pros and cons for having a healthy intriguing sex life but always it seemed her mother won the argument as Jenny would clam up and walk away calling john a pervert.

She had jumped at the chance to speak to professionals and to get their expert help to become a mum. She promised John something she held most dear to herself if he would abide by the advice given by the family planning clinic. She promised John that he could have his wildest dream come true, if only he would agree to go together to the family planning centre; she promised John he could fuck her up the arse!

John could not believe his ears, for ten long years he had tried every trick in the book to get her to try it. He had deliberately got her drunk only for her to pass out; he had promised her expensive holidays and gifts but the result was always the same. They would end up arguing and then for three or four days they would not speak to each other and the atmosphere at home was like a war zone, with slamming doors and banging of feet on the stairs. John’s reasoning was that maybe if she tried it she would like it enough to rekindle her sex life but to be honest it always had been just a trickle of interest on her part in making love and only then if absolutely necessary.

Before he knew what he had said; John had blurted out that he would never blackmail her into giving him anything and if she really wanted to go try for a child he would go along without any conditions attached. Jenny rushed to his arms and kissed him tenderly and in between kisses she confessed that she loved him more than ever. He returned the adoration and promised to love her for all time.

Later he thought what a fool he was, she had offered him the chance to get her interested in anal sex or at least to try it and yet he had tossed it away like a dirty cloth. Now lying awake in bed his sexy wife beside him and him with a raging hard on as he thought of the pleasure he had so readily refused, he wondered if he should spoon up to his wife and let her feel his hard cock against her arse cheeks and maybe she would allow him to slide it into her arse with saying anything.

He turned towards his wife’s back and snuggled down against her. He tried to slide his cock against her arse cheeks and god no; she was wearing those damned sleeping pants. He had not noticed when he had got in bed after her that she was wearing the short nightie and almost a pair of jogging pants. He could hardly force his cock down past the waistband unnoticed and slide his cock along the crease of her arse as he had planned so innocently. Now it would be clearly a determined action on his part.

Rolling over to his other side he cursed under his breath and thought well if she won’t put out at least I still have my hand. He gently closed his hand around his cock length and so slowly to begin with he slid it forward and back increasing the speed as he did so. At first he was worried about disturbing Jenny’s sleeping body but he suddenly thought he was doing this because she was not carrying out their conjugal rights so if she noticed then all the better.

Now not caring if he woke jenny or not he began to groan and always called out quietly her name and for some reason this time he whispered that he loved sliding his cock into her arse as he imagined him doing so. No movement came from jenny as she now lay awake realising what John was doing but inside she felt glad he was not doing it to her. She was a little surprised though that he spoke her name and told her how lovely it felt to stick his cock in to her hot anal chute; she began to wonder what it would feel like to actually experience anal sex, she began to wonder but no more than wonder. Her mother’s training cut in again and she let out a sigh so soft no one noticed as her mind clamped down again that anal sex was even dirtier than having that thing stuck up her fanny.

As for John he tightened his grip on his cock and now going as fast as he could he let out a small gasp and suddenly felt his balls explode as the hot flush of his spunk shot along his cock and splattered wasted against the bed sheets. Secretly he hoped she would see the spunk stain and feel at least guilty enough to offer him a blowjob the next night. Jenny simply thought what an animal it’s a good job these sheets are going in the wash tomorrow. However there was one thing Jenny could explain or deal with just now and that was her cunt was soaking wet and it had not even been touched.

Next morning as usual John got up first and slipped into the shower whilst Jenny would get breakfast ready, but this time Jenny looked at john’s side of the bed, subconsciously she was searching for the dried spunk stain. When she found it something took over her and she raised it to her nose and took a deep breath in. instead of feeling nauseated as she expected she would suddenly little electric shocks were hitting cunt; her nipples ached like never before and she tossed the dirty sheet into the linen basket putting the feelings attacking her body as pity for she thought somewhere in that spunk stain could have been the one sperm she needed to become a mother.

Suddenly Jenny could not stop herself as she realised she was stood their staring at the laundry basket as tears streamed down her face. She was crying but not crying like you would at a funeral no she was crying without any sound, almost like a moments silence with tears for a long lost baby making sperm.

She vowed to herself that tonight if John started to wank again she would turn over and ensure he did not finish his wank; in a strange way she felt that way she was saving the lives of other lively baby making sperms. Suddenly she was distracted as John emerged from the bath room; he immediately saw Jenny with tears streaming down her face and rushed over to see what the matter was and what could cause such sorrow in his beautiful wife?

Jenny flustered at being caught crying for no apparent reason; mumbled something and john asked her to repeat what she had said. She knew she could not tell him her sorrow was for dead semen and their lost chance to make her pregnant so he claimed to have something in her eye which was causing the tears to flow.

John asked which eye and tried all the usual things one does when a piece of grit or dust gets in ones eye. He told her after examining the eye that he could not see anything. She thanked him and turned away; she hated herself for lying to John but he would think she was totally mad crying over some dead semen that he had ejaculated the night before.

The rest of the morning was fine as John was at work and Jenny had a few errands to run. Later when she was preparing the laundry again that melancholy feeling gripped her again as she handled the bed sheet once more; in the back of her mind was the weirdest of thoughts, may be that she could save the semen if she gave it the kiss of life. Her mind was in a turmoil as she actually contemplated licking and sucking the semen stain left by her husband the night before.

Suddenly a picture of her mother appeared in her mind and she was calling jenny a mindless filthy perverted slut, the ghost in her mind taunted her that they lock people away for having less perversions than sucking dirty sexually stained washing and what would be next sucking John’s underpants!

With her face bright red as if she had been scolded by her deceased mother; Jenny tossed the sheet into the washer and set the programme to clean her clothes. Jenny went shopping and all the way round her local supermarket she felt people’s eyes burning in to her flesh as she convinced herself that they knew what she had contemplated doing with that spunk stain. She began to try to avoid most of the other shoppers fearing they would bring the matter up during conversation.

Now as she relaxed at home she wondered if she was really losing her marbles; how anyone could know what she was thinking of doing after all she had not done it. The strangest of things then came to her as she realised that as she had been walking round the shop and imagining that the other shopper knew her secret, her little old cunt had been bubbling away for now for the first time she looked down between her legs she saw the beginnings of a damp spot.

Using this as an opportunity she went upstairs and removed the soiled panties and then with crazy thoughts floating round in her head she almost popped the wet panties into her mouth but stopped short again by the vision of her mother in her mind’s eye. However the strange feelings coming from her cunt were too strong to be denied as she slipped into her bedroom and barely made it to the bed before her fingers caressed her clit and her body jumped as if electrocuted.

That afternoon Jenny discovered a guilty secret; she liked playing with her cunt and she could easily press four fingers up inside her. Whilst it felt good the recriminations of guilt afterwards turned out to be extremely hard to bear.

April
01-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Looking forward to seeing where this story is going to take us niteowluk...

I have been in Jenny's place - not only with the trying to conceive part, but the guilt and the shame passed down by an older generation with regards to sex... It's amazing how deeply the prudishness of others can be buried in a persons thoughts and actions... so I am really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Thanks again :)

niteowluk2003
01-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Chapter 2. The first appointment.
As they had agreed; Jenny phoned the clinic and made an appointment. The clinic could only offer one new client appointment slot and that was the following Thursday at six forty pm. The friendly female voice on the other end of the phone sounded reassuring as she explained that the first appointment for new clients was a rather long and tedious affair with much of it being down to getting full medical histories and such like. It was this reason the new client appointments were always after the finish of the normal clinic; all this not only reassured Jenny but sounded logical.
What Jenny did not take into account was the long wait of three days to even get to Thursday; it turned out that the three days seemed like three months and also played heavy on her mind. Should she offer her ass as she had promised even though John had said she did not need to? The very thought of anal sex made her head spin and she had to admit to a certain amount of nausea.
Jenny decided to continue as near as normal and if John mentioned the anal sex then she would have to force herself to go through with it. John had no intention of forcing Jenny to do anything as he hoped she would come around and give herself freely to all aspects of sex.
That night in bed Jenny had such a bad dream that she actually woke John up with a start; he asked whatever the matter was? Almost in tears jenny began to relate her terrifying dream.
We were at the clinic and after all the paper work was completed the physical examinations were about to begin. Having been accepted on to the clinical trials scheme a few things were out of their control and one of these things turned out to be the three medical students there as part of their training. There were two males and a female all around the age of 20 or 21 years of age and it struck Jenny they were half her age.
Jenny was asked to strip and put on the hospital gown; she hesitated as she took the gown and the reception nurse laughed and pointed to a door, in the changing room dear! She said in a rather condescending way. Jenny turned and left the room quickly removing her clothes but no matter how quickly she undressed the laughter from the nurse seemed to rebound off the walls of the small changing room.
Suddenly Jenny realised that the gown was indeed a typical hospital gown which when worn would leave a gaping gap either down the front of back depending on how she put it on. She opted for the opening at the back figuring that way it covered most of her bodily bits. Jenny confided to John that even though it was only a dream it seemed so real that she swore she felt her hand tremble when she took hold of the door knob to re-enter the examination room.
John interrupted her and asked, “If it were a dream then where was I in all this for the appointment was for us both?” He hoped that throwing in inconsistencies would prove to jenny it could never happen as she had dreamed. “Oh you were in another room having had left after the paperwork was completed,” she replied.” But Jenny we were there for treatment together why ever would they separate us after all it would take the two of us to make the baby!” John reasoned. Jenny thought that sounded logical but as she pointed out in her nightmare of a dream he was not there.
She continued as she said I walked into the room and was introduced to Dr. John Barret-Williams, he was a man about our age and he asked if she was happy to have the students present but without waiting for Jenny’s response he continued straight away. Come here and remove that ridiculous gown. Jenny nervously stepped forward and hesitantly reached up behind her neck to the only fastening she had managed to fasten.
The gown dropped to the floor and the five figures seemed to jostle for position to get the best look; Climb up on the examination couch; She was told. A flurry of activity then ensued as it seemed both the male student’s hands were everywhere as the assisted Jenny on to the examination table. As Jenny told John what her dream was about he noticed that her nipples must have been very excited as they seemed to be trying to poke their way through her nightie; he too would have to admit he found the idea of his wife naked in front of this crowd very exciting as his rock hard cock testified.
Jenny continued; as I lay on the couch the nurse and female student took hold of my ankles and moved them into the stirrups. I knew my cunt was exposed for the first time to more than one person at a time and although Mum’s teachings that it was dirty began to have an effect on me but I was confused my body said it was great and I liked it but my mind told me I was a slut and should cover myself up. As I wrestled with my conscience the doctor approached and he only touched my knee and I instinctively closed my legs tight.
I woke up just as the male students were holding my legs open while the Doctor began probing my pussy with a device I had never seen before. After she described the device John was able to tell her it sounded like a speculum. He held Jenny tight as she seemed to relax back into a troubled sleep. He even contemplated letting Jenny know how turned on he was by her description of her dream by sliding his rock hard cock against her thigh but Jenny’s still shaking body made him think better of it.
Only when he was sure Jenny had drifted back to sleep did he slip from the bed and go downstairs to his computer. He typed in ‘medical examinations’ and checked the free pictures of women undergoing medical examinations where devices were used and he slowly stroked his cock as he read the descriptions of those devices and how they would be used properly. All too soon as far as John was concerned he found himself shooting off into a paper kitchen towel. Meekly he shut down the computer and sneaked back to bed and gently slid in beside Jenny.
What John expected from the first appointment was for it to be straight forward and in fact strictly clinical. As he drifted off to sleep in the early hours of that morning he had flash back images of those he had just seen on his computer only this time it was Jenny on the receiving end of the medical insertions.
Just when he finally slipped off into a deep restful sleep he could not say but he knew that his hardly used cock ached again in its proud rock state. When he opened his eyes next morning Jenny was already out of bed and he heard her singing in the shower. It was as he lay there listening that he casually looked down to the bottom of the bed and there right in the area of his cock was a tent of bedding. He just could not resist, he slipped his hand under the blankets and lightly gripped his penis. He imagined he had displayed this raging hard on for most of the night but in reality it had developed just as he climbed out of the deep sleep into the half sleep level where sounds become audible again.
Almost as if he was conducting Jenny’s singing by stroking his cock he slowly wanked himself off for the second time in 24 hours; this was strange because he had adapted to a strict regime of sex once a week and maybe having two wanks during that week.
Thursday seemed to drag as the clock crawled round to the time they had to leave for the clinical appointment; even at work People noticed John’s apprehensive mood. By lunch time people he worked with began to try to avoid having to speak to him; he knew he was snapping and just before 4 pm he walked out into the main office and announced; friends and Colleagues I must apologise for my attitude to day; I have this evening a very important appointment which will hopefully change my life and it is weighing heavily on my mind; so if I have scared or shouted at anyone out of turn then please accept my apologies.
Suddenly in the office there was relief for this was the hardworking kind and considerate John they all knew and such was his esteem with his colleagues they all wished him good fortune in whatever the appointment was.
Jenny at home was faring no better; for she seemed to lose her temper with almost all of her electrical goods she had to use that day; That blasted Iron that scorched her best blouse; of course it was not the irons fault for she had forgot to check the heat setting on the appliance, that old fart of a washing machine which today of all days was taking and absolute age to do it cycle; of course it was taking no longer but it seemed to be to Jenny.
Jenny seemed so relieved when she heard the front door open and close as John arrived home, she rushed to tell him how her day had gone so wrong ad how she feared it was a sign that tonight would be an expensive waste of time. John as he always did managed to calm her down and showing his wisdom of logic he explained away all of her fears and worries. Jenny looked at John with renewed admiration and realised this was why she had fallen in love with him and how glad she had been when he returned her advances.
In the car on the way to their appointment the same tension filled nerves returned to claw at Jenny’s stomach and she almost begged John to turn the car around and head home but once more the outwardly calm John seemed to ease her tensions and soon they were parking just a few yards from the door of the clinic.
John portrayed outwardly an air of calm but inside his nerves jangled and jumped as much on edge as jenny’s, as he secretly feared that if this attempt to start a family was to fail he would lose his little princess jenny.
Ringing the intercom; seemed to take ages to get a response when the same friendly female voice Jenny recognised from her phone calls answered and told them to push the door; suddenly out of nowhere Jenny stifled a giggle; John shot her a look and she meekly said that if all went well in nine months it would not be the door she would have to push. John smiled.
Entering the small plush lift they followed directions to the third floor and walked across the foyer to an impressive large oak double door and as they approached it swung silently open. John looked down at his beloved Jenny and they both seemed to take an extra big breath in at the same moment as she reached out and taking his hand they entered the room.
On the far side of the waiting area they saw a reception desk and sat behind it was a smart looking young female about twenty to twenty two years of age, her immaculately starched white uniform looked pristine and John suddenly thought how could she keep it so smart at the end of a day; even his least busy days would show wear and tear on his white shirts. His line of thought was interrupted as the nurse asked them their names and who were they here to see.
Jenny jumped in and provided the information as John for some reason could not take his eyes away from the nurse’s chest. Now it was not that her breasts were large or anything like that but John could swear that the nurse was not wearing a bra for he could clearly see her nipple forming a rigid tent against the material. The Nurse looked him full in the face and then slowly smiled as she realised where John was now openly staring; Jenny sensed an awkward moment arising and gently pulled John away and asked him what was wrong.
John mumbled he was carried away with the thoughts of what may be coming and he apologised to jenny but the smile of the nurse followed him to their seats and she slowly but deliberately looked down at her own chest before lightly brushing her hand over the exact area John had been staring at; it was as if she expected john’s staring to have left behind some crumbs or something. Then the nurse stood up and walked with a sway of the hips, not wasted on John, towards them by the time she had reached them, John was trying very hard to hide his aroused cock. The nurse stopped in front of John and having seen the effect she had on him she again smiled and then told Jenny that she would fetch the paperwork they needed to complete.
John closed his eyes and wondered what was wrong with him; here he was with his loving wife beside him and he was ogling a stranger’s bust and now he was secretly fantasising about her as she swayed towards him, He kept his eyes closed for as long as he could and then when he opened them he breathed a sigh of relief for the nurse was gone and he could only imagine how she would have teased him with the wiggle of her walk as she walked away.
When he saw the nurse begin coming back towards them he looked down and concentrated on his feet; until she was stood in front of him. She handed first jenny a clip board thick with paper and then as he handed John his clip board she dropped it and quickly bent to retrieve it allowing John’s darting eyes to see all the way up her flared nurse’s skirt to her light blue panties. John stole that glance offered and almost with shaky hands he took the clipboard.
The questions on the paperwork started off pretty much of common sense questions like name, address, age and so on but half way through they began to get a lot more personal. He almost gulped when it asked things like do you masturbate and if so how often? Or the one which he really hesitated over was Do you have fantasises that your partner does not know about? He wondered why the hell would they want to know this but he assumed it was a control question as a devious way of finding out if you were open and honest with your partner.
He had just about finished writing his answers when the same nurse came over and informed them that the doctor was ready to see them now. She explained that they would be seen together for the initial examination and then they would be sent to separate rooms for their physical exams and for specimens to be collected and then finally seen together for the decision and advice from the doctor.
Clutching his clip board as if it was the world’s most secret document and using it to hide the remnants of his erection he walked slowly behind the nurse trying with all his might not to watch her swaying hips as they almost hypnotically moved just feet in front of him. Jenny likewise seemed to be covering her answers on the paperwork as she kept pace with John, She however did not mind watching the swaying hips before her and she wondered if they had special training to walk like that because she was sure if she walked with so much sway then she would move more sideways that forwards.
Entering the plush office of the doctor, it seemed it was more akin to that of a solicitor than a doctor; for there was no examination table; no the office simply contained a large wall to wall, floor to ceiling bookcase tastefully laden with leather bound books; a double sofa set about three feet in front of a large oak and leather desk and the doctor’s own swivel seat in sumptuous leather. As they entered the doctor rose from his seat and introduced himself as Dr W Johnson; a partner in the firm and leading gynaecologist, but he insisted that they call him William.
He invited them to sit and the nurse took the clipboards and without once glancing down at them placed them side by side on the doctor’s desk and then giving them both a deep smile, which John found himself thinking was just for him she left the room.
The doctor looked firstly at Jenny’s paperwork and he smiled as he asked how long had they been trying for a child? Jenny looked at John and she almost whispered 4 years! John shot her a look for he had only known of her craving to have a child for the last two years. Jenny went on to confess that she stopped taking the pill four years ago and let nature take its course from then. She found the next question extremely embarrassing as she was asked how often they made love. She confided that they had sex once a week and quickly added that sex is so dirty that I could not possibly indulge more often than that. She struggled to answer then next question which was how did her husband feel about them only engaging sexually once a week?
Jenny blushed and looked at John for a split second and mumbled well he never complained he wanted it more often. The doctor then turned to John and asked him outright, Do you masturbate, John, and if so how many times a week? Knowing that for this appointment to lead to what they both desired he had to be honest he sucked in his chest and said twice a week on average, usually when Jenny is out of the house although last week I felt the need to during the night and went downstairs to avoid disturbing jenny.
Jenny shot him a look of betrayal; and then realised that maybe she was failing him as a wife! The doctor continued thank you for your honesty John just one more quick question before I get you examined and the specimens taken that we will require. John how often would you like to fuck your wife if it was a perfect world? John gulped and then said every day and maybe twice on each day of the weekends.
The doctor pressed a button on his desk and the doors opened and in stepped the reception nurse and a young looking male in a white house coat. The nurse came over and said to john come with me please and as john began to rise he heard the young man tell Jenny the same thing. The four of them walked out the double doors and then the nurse led John off to the left as Jenny was led off to the right. Don’t worry you will soon be together again! The nurse volunteered.
John and the nurse entered a smaller room which had the examination table in the centre of it; the table looked sort of strange until the nurse pointed out the hole John was looking at was to allow him to lay flat face down. She moved to the table and pressed a button and the bottom of the table split like a pair of legs.
Get undressed Please John, the nurse requested and John did just that forgetting now about any thoughts of hiding his erection which whilst slowly receding had not allowed his cock to become fully flaccid. Once naked he was told to lie on the table face down; the nurse then told him that to avoid him becoming injured by any sudden movement she was going to secure his legs, waist and hands to the table. Soon straps were applied to his ankle, knee, and upper thigh parts of his legs. A four inch wide belt was fastened around his waist and tightened a little too tightly for his liking but was soon adjust to be more comfortable and finally his hands were raised as if in surrender and secured to the bed above his head.
Meanwhile the young doctor had likewise got jenny to undress and secured to her table in a similar fashion to John. Then a strange looking machine was wheeled into the room and placed beneath the exam table just in line with Jenny’s feet. This machine consisted of a circular motor with an 8 inch fly wheel, attached to this fly wheel was a rod and it passed through a bracket and stuck on the end of the rod was a rubber cock. The doctor explained that this fuck machine was going to the same as if she was fucking with her husband but during it he would be taking vaginal fluid samples for analysis; he pointed out they needed one as she started to lubricate for sex and the second when she was midst fuck and a third when she orgasming and finally a fourth post fuck sensations.
The way he stressed the word fuck seemed to excite Jenny and her cunt lips began to open like a delicate flower. She was almost lost in a magical world of hearing various voices simply saying Fuck, so much so that she did not really hear that she would also be required to give three anal lubrication samples. The doctor then reached under the table and felt jenny’s breasts protruding as they were through the appropriate hole, Jenny rolled her eyes down watched with in trepidation as the doctor’s hands seemed to massage her breast before finding her now hard nipple. He gripped it between thumb and forefinger and suddenly twisted it the sensation jenny experienced was not one she would have expected for instead of pain she felt tiny electric shocks in the breast and she could not help but let out a little groan.
Moving the fuck machine into place and anchoring it so it would not move the young doctor delighted in positioning the rubber cock against Jenny fully bloomed cunt lips. He could not resist running his finger along her open cunt lips and catching her clit as he did so; now with his finger coated in Jenny virginal juice and without her seeing he popped the finger into his mouth and sucked hard. Then he took a large needleless syringe and pushed the end into her cunt before pulling the plunger out sucking up some of Jenny cunt juice. He then squirted that into a specimen jar but was careful not to put it all into the jar. Again without Jenny seeing; he pressed the plunger further and the remaining juice he squirted directly into his own mouth.
Back in John’s examination room things had moved on too; for a plastic tube lined with a soft latex rubber had been position over John cock and in doing so the nurse had actually kissed his cock head, although John could not say if it was an actual kiss or whether it had just been an accidental contact between her face and his cock.
There was no doubt though at the next thing; looking down towards his feet he watched in awe as he saw her move around till the back of her head was towards his feet and the with an almost cheeky smile she opened her mouth and sucked one of his balls into it; she seemed to cover this ball in her warm saliva and then before releasing it she seemed to suck it dry again. This she repeated on his other ball with just the same vigour and results. John’s cock suddenly reared its head and the plastic tube seemed to tighten against his cock, when he told the nurse his cock now hurt he was told not to be a cry baby and to wait and see what happens next. The nurse now stood between his spread leads and began stroking her finger up and down his anal crack. She quietly asked him if he had ever indulged in anal masturbation. When John said No she asked if he had ever had anal sex with another man and again when John repeated no she smiled and said shame you have missed out on a great deal of fun.
Just then she pressed her forefinger against his anal ring and kept the pressure up until her finger squeezed past his anal ring and John could feel it wiggling about inside his arse. He was surprised that it had not hurt and now he knew what she meant about anal pleasure and fun. Soon two more fingers joined the one embedded in his anal chute. It was now becoming uncomfortable and the nurse seemed to sense this as she seemed to be withdrawing the fingers but just as she reached the point where the smallest of the three fingers would have exited the anal ring she trust it back up causing John to groan but in pleasure not pain.
She continued this for four or five thrusts and then withdrew then completely, John was intrigued as well as a little shocked when he saw the nurse slowly lick the fingers clean. The nurse then picked up a rather large cock shaped object and she popped it into her mouth and showed great skill at swallowing nearly all the ten inches of the rubber cock; as it came out of her mouth there were strands of her Spital hanging from the rubber mass. Then she turned it towards John and smiled and she whispered relax and began pushing the rubber wedge up against John anal ring. The ring gave way easily for the invading rubber cock and John felt a mixture of pain and pleasure as it wedge itself deeper and deeper into his arse. He was just about to say something when the plastic collar on his cock suddenly came to life; well that’s not exactly true for the soft latex inside the plastic tube began to move like a wave as it approached the shore the latex began masturbating his entrapped cock.
John brain could not cope with the double pleasure he was now experiencing and he saw fireworks and bright coloured flashes in his mind’s eye as the nurse placed the collecting cup beneath his twitching cock. Suddenly without prior warning his cock exploded into action as it spewed forth its torrent of spunk all skilfully caught in the pot by the nurse. When his cock had stopped delivering its load of spunk John watched mesmerized as the nurse swallowed his cock plastic tube and all and then released it freshly washed with her saliva. With a lick of the lips the nurse stood up and placed the specimen pot on the table before exiting the room.
Now alone in the room fastened and unable to move from the table with the bright red rubber cock sticking partially out of John’s anal ring he wondered what else could they possibly have in store for him. He did not have to wait long as in stepped the young male doctor he had seen escort his wife way for her tests.
The doctor came up beside John and said I am a fifth year medical student who will qualify next year; this is the equivalent to my work placement. Now we have a little problem, we need to milk your prostate gland to discover its reproductive levels now normally this is done by anal insertions and locating the prostate gland and massaging it. I can assure you that it is not a painful experience more of an uncomfortable start but soon a great deal of pleasure is achieved by the patient. Are you happy for me to go ahead with the procedure?
John nodded; before he actually saw what the doctor was doing. For the next time John managed to see the Doctor gone was the white coat along with all the rest of his clothes and he was slowly stroking his ten inch cock, which was hardening by the second. John’s voice trembled as he asked the most stupid of questions, what are you going to do with that?
The doctor smiled, as he moved closer to the head of the bed. The impressive looking cock twitched in the doctor’s hands and it almost touched John’s lips. He tried to pull his head back but it just could not move. The doctor almost teased John as he said Aww; you don’t want to taste it before it plunders your arse; that’s a shame!
The doctor then disappeared from John’s view but he soon knew where he was as he felt his hot flesh against the back inside of his thigh; then John felt the rubber cock being slowly pulled out of his stretched anal ring and he felt the doctor quickly slide his real cock in; in place of the rubber one. This time it seemed the cock went much deeper as John began to feel the tickling of the doctor’s pubic hair against his butt cheeks. Then very close to John’s right ear he heard the doctor whisper well done you took it all not many anal virgins can the first time. John felt a mixture of pride and disgust for here he was being butt fucked without so much as, a may I please? And yet he felt pride at accommodating such a large cock all the way up his shit chute.
Soon the doctor began to move his cock in and out slowly building up speed until he was like an express train and John barely had time to notice but he suddenly felt his cock twitch and out poured another load of spunk being caught in the fresh oversized condom and that was without his cock even being touched. Whether the doctor knew he had achieved his aim and successfully reaped another harvest of spunk he could not say but he carried fucking his butt until he suddenly lunged forward and held his position there.
John felt the doctor’s large cock suddenly expand and he felt a weird sort of sensation but not as he would have expected; it was not clear to him until he saw that the doctor had been wearing a condom so what he probably felt was the sudden filling of the teat inside his anal tube. The doctor pulled the condom off his cock and then offered the sticky cock to John to clean with his mouth and before he realised what he was doing John had half the cock buried in his mouth and he was lovingly bathing it with his tongue.
In Jenny’s room, The doctor had set the machine going in a slow mode as a quarter of the rubber cock now invaded her cunt and he kept feeling her anal ring probing it with his finger until it had stretched enough to accommodate half of the finger. Then he moved the rotary switch which increased the speed of the machine up a notch and began to insert two fingers up her arse. Then he withdrew his fingers and took a sample of her anal juice in the syringe and once more shared it between a specimen pot and his own mouth.
Now with the machine running at half its maximum speed he had four fingers up her arse and he used his free hand to extract a cunt juice sample from her busy and over excited cunt. Once more he shared the sample half and half with a specimen pot and his mouth and he thought that he had the best job in the world. The doctor then removed his fingers and delightfully watched as her anal ring finally closed and returned to normal but he slid his pants off and undid his white coat before straddling the machine and with a quick twist of the wrist he increased the machines pace further and the slipping a condom over his now rock hard cock he pressed home against Jenny’s loose anal ring and slid easily into her shit chute. Jenny had reached the point where she was coming so hard that she did not feel the initial insertion of the doctor’s cock but boy did she realise it was there now. It felt like her whole bottom half had been suddenly wired to a static generator for she was sure even the fine almost transparent hairs on her arse seemed to be standing on end like when you are aware of something uncanny about to happen.
Jenny was oblivious to everything except the pounding of her cunt and arse by these two magnificent cocks; one rubber and never ending with its pace and the other very much real and throbbing in her back passage. Just then the one in her cunt went deeper than ever before and faster she thought for an instant it had shot off the rod like a bullet leaving a gun but as it began to retreat she knew it could not be so; but it did take her to a higher plateau and now she swore a torrent of a river must be flowing from her cunt as the cock in her arse now erupted and sent its baby making seed flying into the encompassed rubber sheath; suddenly Jenny thought what a waste that could have been coating my anal walls. The final sets of specimens were taken and the machine set to its wind-down programme as it slowed down to almost a stop.
The doctor disappeared as the nurse she had last seen leading John away entered the room and she quickly moved the machine out of the way and Jenny heard her say, you don’t mind if I take a little look at your swollen cunt do you? Thinking this was part of the examination Jenny just about managed to mumble be my guest; when the nurse suddenly pressed her mouth to her open cunt lips and sucked really hard. There was no finesse just sheer brute force in that suck as her cunt juices seemed to fly from her cunt and supposedly into the nurse’s throat.
Jenny suddenly felt very dirty indeed; for the guilt she normally felt after sex with John seemed fourfold now she had indulge with a man other than her husband and to add even more to that guilt she had partaken in a lesbian act as well. The nurse noted the reaction from Jenny and wrote it in the notes section of her form.
Now as John and Jenny were reunited with the main Doctor Johnson they both felt too ashamed to mention to each other what had happened to them and even more so what they actually felt during those examinations. DR Johnson confirmed that they had enough samples now to check on all the possibilities and he suggested a further evening appointment in one week to give the results time to have come back and then he said something neither of them had been expecting in that he could even help Jenny get over her hang up of sex.
John and Jenny drove home in silence both almost scared to discuss what had taken place. Later in bed John broached the subject by asking Jenny if she thought that the clinic would help. Suddenly without any warning Jenny burst into tears and blurted out that she hoped John would still love her because she had a confession to make. John reassured her that no matter what she would always be his one and only true love. Still sobbing Jenny told John that she had fucked the young doctor and had a lesbian interlude with the nurse. John hugged his wife and laughed out loud; but darling you are confessing nothing to me for I too have to admit having sex with the same two people you referred to. As they lay cuddled up in bed John went first and told her all the sordid details about his experience and soon Jenny was explaining everything that had happened to her and she added that she really felt so dirty and sluttish by what she had done.

John simply smiled and said I think the clinic can be of a real help to us both.

Insanekawirider
01-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Keep going!!!

niteowluk2003
01-16-2014, 04:05 AM
Chapter 3.

It was only a week after their first appointment when Jenny received a phone call from the clinic and the female voice informed her that the results were back. Eagerly Jenny asked if she could be told the results over the phone and the woman laughed as she replied, “Why, do you think I am calling.” She continued by telling jenny that her own and John’s result came back normal and they had been given a clean bill of health. She explained that her levels of oestrogen and pheromones were quite normal as were John and therefore there was no medical reason why they should not be able to have children.

Jenny let slip her anxieties as she mumbled so why am I not pregnant. The voice at the other end of the phone thought the question was directed at her and she promptly answered it. “There could be several reasons why you are not pregnant; but we will work through them until we know the main cause and act on that!” the woman said confidently. She also pointed out that normally the next stage would be a psychological assessment of both John and Her, but this would require her and her husband to attend the clinic on separate appointments and on different days.

Jenny instantly agreed and asked how soon could those appointments be made; again the woman gave a little chuckle as she said “that’s what I am about to do; can you make next Wednesday evening at 6 pm” Without hesitation she agreed and then was told that in that case John’s appointment would be Thursday at 7.30pm. Again Jenny agreed without any thought of what John may have plans to do.

Wednesday morning Jenny was a complete bag of nerves and of course this led to several mishaps. She burnt the toast which is normally easy to do but not when it’s with an electrical toaster; she broke two cups as they slipped from her hands and crashed to the tiled kitchen floor and the same fate happened to the half full sugar bowl; cursing under her breath Jenny went to fetch the broom and dustpan to clean up the surrounding mess, but wouldn’t you believe it she could not find the broom anywhere.

At dinnertime she decided to take no more risks and she went out to eat; but a clumsy waitress managed to dump a full English greasy breakfast in her lap; Jenny went ballistic and the waitress retreated in floods of tears as the café owner came over to apologise and promised to pay for the smart dress suit to be dry cleaned and of course Jenny could order anything she liked from the menu on the house of course. As Jenny calmed down she cursed under her breath for the umpteenth time that day, but this time it was because all her plans for wearing this suit for the appointment tonight had just gone up in smoke. Even after sponging down the skirt, the bean stains were clearly visible and a grey coloured stain on the jacket was clearly fat from the meat products of the English breakfast.

Jenny stormed home without eating and as she stripped off her suit she suddenly began crying and just could not stop herself. She had always prided herself that she was always on top of her emotions but today of all days she was a crying wreck. She was still trying to wipe her tears away when she dropped dress after dress onto the bed as she discarded it. She came across a dress she had not worn for a few years; mainly because she thought she looked like a common prostitute in it. It was a short skirt length dress with a micro fine lace top which buttoned down the centre; being so fine the top would not permit one to wear a bra as it would be clearly visible through the fabric.

Suddenly Jenny stopped crying and for some reason began to stroke her cunt through her panties as she allowed herself the fantasy of imagining wearing this dress to the clinic; she imagined the young male doctor almost coughing and spluttering as he cast his eyes over her. See imagine him ogling her breasts through the top and she swore she could actually see his cock harden inside his pants. Suddenly Jenny was torn between disgust and pure lust as her mind fought the good fight against sex. She kept saying sex was dirty and should not be enjoyed but her mind kept telling her that what could possibly be wrong with something that felt so good.

Jenny suddenly caught sight of the clock on her bedside cabinet and she wondered where the day had gone for she barely had time now to get ready and make it to the clinic in time for her appointment. She tossed the dress of her daydreams aside and finally grabbed a smart looking trouser suit; quickly dressing she headed for the door and shot downstairs barely stopping to check whether she had her keys or not. Sure enough Jenny arrived at the clinic at 6.10pm and rang the door intercom; it seemed like hours before a smart voice said hello. In fact it had been less than a minute and Jenny quickly told the voice she had an appointment at 6 pm, she gave her name and when told to she pressed the door; before entering and planning on taking the lift to the fourth floor, but she decided it would be quicker to run up the stairs as the lift seemed slow and cumbersome.

Her decision may have been the right one but by the time she reached the fourth floor she was hot and sweat was pouring down her face as she panted to get her breath back. Suddenly a curious thought occurred to her; panting like this would normally be reserved for the labour room and imminent arrival of a baby; the exact reason she was here to try to conceive.

She almost fell through the waiting room door and collided with the nurse she had seen last time; the nurse thinking something was wrong quickly came to Jenny’s aid until jenny breathlessly explained she had just run up four flights of stairs and had beaten the lift. The nurse smiled as she teased, “And they say exercise is good for you!”

Jenny recovered some of her composure; but was quickly told to go to the last door on the left along the examination corridor; she was told in that room she would find a pair of headphones. She should put the headphones on and sit on the bench before pressing the buzzer just behind her. Jenny wondered what all this was in aid of but said nothing and moved to the corridor. She tentatively entered the room she was told to go in; she found and put on the headphones as she looked around; one wall had a large white screen hanging from the ceiling and a bench opposite. Just behind this bench was a red button on the wall; with it there was a sign saying when ready please press here. Seeing Jenny looking puzzled the nurse said, “Inside the room you will put on the headphones in order to hear the soothing music and this will be reinforced by the pleasant images of peace and tranquillity.

Taking her seat on the bench Jenny got herself comfortable before reaching back and pressing the button; suddenly but almost silently she began to hear what sounded like waves sweeping on to a shore as the light in the room dimmed. No sooner had the lights dimmed to a very low level then the white screen became illuminated as pictures of pleasant farm land began to roll past her eyes. What Jenny could not see or hear; was the subliminal messages flashing on to the screen for a millisecond at a time, they began with phrases like it is getting warm in here! And to complement these visual images low frequency sound bites where invading her audio senses. These too were designed to attack the subconscious and repress any sexual hang up that the patient may have.

Jenny began to feel warm and cosy and before long she began to feel uncomfortably hot; just then she had a brainwave and decided to remove her outer clothes and besides she was with medical staff and they would have seen it all before. What jenny did not know was the subliminal message told her to take off her clothes. Now feeling a little more comfortable she began to feel a funny tingling in her cunt; at first it was like a little extra warmth beginning in her clit but soon it turned in to a mild itch and then became uncomfortable in its intensity. Without thinking she pushed her hand down inside her panties and felt for her clit. As soon as she touched her clit she jumped like a 1,000 volt shock had just hit her. She could not believe that a slit touch like this one could have that effect on her so she tried again and again the shock was there but now she felt the after thrill of small jolts of electricity pounding her brain.

All the time the visual and audible subliminal messages kept moving her forward in to the designed state, where she could be deprogrammed into forgetting the guilt she experienced from enjoying sex. Now the unseen messages began telling Jenny that her lingerie was too tight and she should cast it off like a second skin. Immediately Jenny unhooked her bra and cast it towards the pile of her other clothes and almost with a sense of achievement she discarded her panties as well. Now with free access to her turned on clit she lightly touched her finger against the clit head and wow she almost saw the electricity spark to her cunt and she felt good. In fact she felt very very good and was not in the least ashamed of being naked in a strange room where just about anyone could walk in on her.

To any passing by a window viewing this scene it looked to the entire world a young sexy woman nakedly enjoying views of beautiful country side and listening to probably sounds of nature in her headphones, not that there was a window for anyone to pass by. To Jenny the relaxing sounds in her ears seemed to be lifting her very soul to a new high of relaxation and she swore she could hear her mother’s voice somewhere in the far distance, not the grumpy anti sex voice she so often remembered but still the same melodic range only now telling her how sexy her body was and how she must use it to please her husband and other men too. This last bit really scared Jenny for her mother always swore Jenny married beneath her station in life and it was clear she did not like john from the off. Why heavens only knows, for John earned good money; alright they may never be rich but they would never be poor either and that’s for certain.

Her mother kept her dad on a tight rein as far as sex was concerned and Jenny can remember as a young teenage girl hearing them rowing about having sex and Jenny’s mum always won by declaring she had a headache and if he wanted sex then he could fuck off out and pay for it. Jenny often felt sorry for her dad and sometimes when she was feeling exceptionally wicked she would fantasise that she would take care of dad’s needs in that department but secretly. She would dress as a really sluttish whore and wear a face mask and charge him the going rate for him to have a blow job and often she would throw in a free ride my cunt job as she called it. All in her dreams this occurred in real life she would have run a mile if her father, now deceased, would have touched her sexually.

Right now Jenny was not really thinking about her dad but suddenly his image appeared just for a split second on the screen and he was as naked as she was; his cock though seemed somehow highlighted and it was a magnificent cock; fully circumcised and at least eleven inches long as it stood proud with its shiny purplish know glistening and almost begging to be sucked. Jenny sucked in a deep breath and her mind seemed to be egging her on to suck a cock and right now; knowing her dad was dead did not matter to jenny she really had a fancy for sucking a cock right now. God was she going out of her mind because right now just below the screen she could see a large uncircumcised cock sticking out of the wall. The cock looked enticing as the tiny pee hole seemed to peek out of his hood almost begging her to wrap her lips around it. Not wanting this to be a dream; Jenny found herself compelled to knee in front of this cock and open her mouth ready to take heaven’s delight into her mouth.

As she knelt just in from of this cock she could smell the almost cheesy aroma of stale spunk and instead of turning her off as she would have expected it just heightened her desire to wash that cock head in her own mouth using her own saliva. She even found herself wondering whose cunt it had been up to get into that state and found herself, rather strangely wishing it was her own mother’s. Now jenny had never ever even thought once during her time at home about sex with mum or dad but now the idea seemed stuck in her mind and it would not be denied. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and moved her head forward; then she closed her mouth over the mystery cock and began sucking it. It seemed at least ten minutes later that she suddenly realised that this was a real cock and not part of her imagination.

Once this realisation took place jenny seemed to renew her vigour in causing the cock to deliver its baby making seed where she wanted it most right now; in the back of her mouth. As she accepted the full length of this cock into her mouth she thought it must be half way down her throat and well beyond her voice box; for some reason she had the idea to say how lovely it felt whilst it was lodged in the back of her throat and she swore she could feel her voice box vibrating against the stiff column of man flesh. Her jaw now began to ache but she did not care for her mind buzzed and her body tingled as she worked harder than ever and suddenly the cock seemed to swell and she felt hot scalding spurts hitting the back of her throat as she swallowed the on rushing sperm as quickly as she could.

All the while she had been absentmindedly stroking her cunt lips and feeling the slick lubrication on her fingers proved just how sexually excited she was at that exact moment. Just then realisation hit her that she had just been unfaithful to her husband but as she began to feel ashamed the invisible voices in her brain reassured her that sex should be enjoyed with everyone and not restricted to only her husband.

As she calmed down from her sexual high she wondered if she had really just done what she had just imagined doing for now the cock was gone and she could see no hole where it could have protruded from, but the distinct after taste of spunk made her fully aware it had really happened. She now began to worry if someone was to tell John how would he react to her being a whore and giving away a freebie so to speak. The images on the screen reassured her that she had done nothing wrong and the soothing voice amidst the relaxing sounds told her it was only natural for a healthy young woman at her sexual prime to do what she had just done.

Feeling much better about herself she seemed to relax further and accept what she had done any one would have done in her situation. The one really nagging aspect though; one which initially she was reluctant to admit was that she had enjoyed it tremendously and part of that enjoyment for her was the fact that she did not know who’s cock she had just sucked. Just then in stepped the doctor and as she removed the headphones just in time to hear the doctor apologise for having kept her waiting. Jenny suddenly seemed confused until she looked at her wristwatch and saw it was now 6.55 pm. The doctor had her follow him to the examination room and I suppose because the doctor never mentioned it Jenny seemed to forget she was as naked as the day she was born as she followed him out of the little room.

Jenny found herself half wondering if it had been his cock she had sucked early but she was too embarrassed to ask. The doctor seemed the virtue of tact; he did not bat an eyelid to the fact she was naked.

Just then Jenny saw in her mind’s eye her own mother, and she was ranting and raving about jenny being a slut; the strange thing was though that her mother was stark naked with a large rubber cock hanging half out of her cunt. Jenny shook her head as if to try to dislodge the image. The doctor noticed this and asked what the problem was. Jenny was too embarrassed to tell the doctor of the images which now seemed burnt into her mind’s eye. Despite her knowing the doctor was there to help and would be the soul of discretion; Jenny start sobbing gently to start with, but she could explain why, and it soon became almost a full flood of tears.

The doctor put his arm around Jenny’s shoulders and pulled her to him; she ended up with her head nestled into his neck and his arm now around her at an angle which left his hand resting on her buttocks. For jenny this supposed reassurance had a different effect on her, for she found her thigh pressing against the hardening form of the doctor’s cock inside his trousers.

Once she had calmed down in the examination room she was asked to climb upon the examination table and to place her thighs into the supports. Now with her soaking wet cunt opened like a rose in bloom she was aware that the doctor was a young handsome man. As he seemed to ignore her still weeping cunt and he began by examining her breasts. Firstly he cupped them but made sure not to touch her nipple and then he squeezed his way around then checking for any unusual lumps or bumps and then he finally took the hard nipple between his forefinger and thumb and squeezed a little tighter. Instead of feeling pain Jenny felt a sexual rush again and actually began to blush a little and failed to silence a little groan of delight. He now moved between her legs and placed a hand on her stomach; as he did this he slid a glass column between her cunt lips.

He instructed her he was going to check for blockages and distortions in her uterus; to do this he had to slide this smooth glass probe as far into her vagina he could. Jenny suddenly smiled for she just loved the way he used technical terms for her cunt and even the way he said vagina sounded sexy. Jenny nodded as she felt the cold glass against her hot wet cunt. Slowly but surely the doctor began to push the glass probe between her cunt lips and Jenny began to feel that special tingle again; she noticed her hips gave an involuntary thrust as more of the probe embedded into her cunt. Soon she began to feel really stuffed full but the doctor seemed intent to push the probe further; Jenny let out a little yelp of pain and the doctor stopped pushing and apologised for hurting jenny. He explained that it felt like the probe was just at the entrance to her womb and it would be advantageous if she could stand a little pain and allow him to push the probe into her womb.

Because Jenny was so desperate to have a baby if he had told her to fuck a horse she would have done it if at the end of the day she wound up pregnant. Gritting her teeth she endured a small amount of pain as the glass probe stretched the entrance to her womb but for her it was worthwhile for she suddenly felt a whole new experience as fireworks went of inside her brain and every single nerve seemed to tingle. The Doctor stopped pushing and knelt down between her legs, using his headlight he managed to look down the glass column and he saw there were no polyps and the colour was good. Where the doctor was his mouth was inches away from her arse and she could actually feel his hot breath on her anal ring and such was her excitement that she began to gasp as the hot breath seemed to tease her arse. Taking a chance he unzipped his trousers and released his now hard cock; he stood up and spoke quietly to Jenny he said I can see a potential problem. I would like to try to sort this right now, but it would mean me inserting a softer probe up your anal tract and see if the potential problem moved or does it stick and cause a partial blockage.

Jenny simply nodded her head by way of consent; but secretly she hoped the probe he wanted to use up her arse was a very slim one as she never did like anal and often she had rowed with her husband over the very subject. She was disappointed though because the doctor’s cock was 2 inches in diameter; and she soon began to feel the full effect as it pushed through her anal ring. The initial pain took Jenny by surprise for she was not expecting such intense pain, again she was surprised because that pain soon disappeared and was replaced with a feeling of incredible excitement and pleasure.

She suddenly began to wonder what type of probe could feel so realistically like a cock and she looked down at the doctor and asked “What exactly have you just pushed into my arse?”

The Doctor smiled and said “Unfortunately I know of no better probe for an anal chute than a real flesh and blood cock!” then he added “Would you like me to remove it?” The pleasure Jenny was now experiencing she did not want to end so she smiled back and said “No way!”

Soon the young doctor began thrusting his cock into her tight arse and he was delighted that he could feel the rock hard glass probe; that was in her cunt with every stroke. On and on, the doctor fucked her arse and he watched as Jenny became more and more vocal begging him to fuck her hard in the butt. All too soon Jenny felt the cock swell and spit forth its baby making seed and she cursed that it was wasted in her anal chute and not in her fertile cunt.

The doctor told her she would need a couple more appointments to really make full progress and he told her to book her next appointment with the nurse as she left. He then said that her clothes would be still in the audio/visual room. Now well aware she was naked Jenny crept her way back to the room where her clothes were and she dressed speedily and was just about to leave when the doctor again appeared and told her she needed the warm down period of thirty minutes listening to the soothing music. Now a fully dressed now Jenny sat and once more put the headphones on and stared at the white screen.

The screen never altered from just a white square but the sounds flooding her ears, firstly reinforced that sex was good and not dirty but also it made Jenny forget what the doctor had done to her in the examination room. So it came as a complete surprise when she went to the toilet and passed her normal shit as well as strands of white sticky spunk.

niteowluk2003
01-18-2014, 06:00 AM
Chapter 4.

Jenny walked out of the clinic front door feeling more reinvigorated than she had felt for a long time and although she could not recall why she felt so sexy, every nerve seemed to tingle as she walked. If the truth be known she felt so sexy that she decided to give John a treat tonight and she would let him make love to her. Suddenly a strange feeling of devilment came over her instead of waiting for John to instigate sex she would drop little hints she was in the mood for so sexy fun and see if he caught on.

John was sat watching his usual Wednesday TV when she let herself in; and just as usual he did not even give her a glance as he called out hello. Jenny went straight upstairs and slipped out of her clothes and after a quick shower slipped on her sexiest negligee and silk dressing gown. Now with her heart pounding at the expectation of some sexy thrills she moved into the living room and sat directly opposite John. Almost without glancing up, or if he did he did not really take in the sight before him, he asked her what had happened at the clinic and was there anything he should be aware about for his appointment tomorrow.

Jenny honestly answered that there was nothing he should worry about and it was all about them both learning relaxation techniques so that their love making would be less stressful without them worrying about getting her pregnant. Then she slowly uncrossed her legs and deliberately allowed then to open just enough for John, if he really looked, would see she was not wearing panties and she had shaved her cunt just for him. John caught the sound of sheer nylon causing an almost static like crackle and instant looked towards where he thought the sound had come from.

He looked straight at Jenny and saw that her dressing gown had come open and she was showing the gentle curves of her beasts framed by the black lacy negligee and the gold colour of the dressing gown. As his eyes roamed down Jenny’s body his cock jumped as he saw the open framing of her legs leaving a valley of delight right up to her cunt lips; he would swear that they glistened as if coated in baby oil and in an instance he was on his hands and knees crawling towards her as he let out almost animalistic grunts interspaced with a few words along the lines of he was going to eat her fucking cunt until she begged him to fuck her there.

John could not believe his ears when she replied “Oh yes John but I thought you wanted me to try anal; I would so much prefer you to eat my cunt and fuck my arse and save fucking my cunt till we are warm and cosy in bed.” John nearly stumbled so far forward that he threatened to land full on his face and that would have been so painful for his cock was so hard at the thought of finally fucking jenny’s arse that he would have ruptured his cock before his face hit the floor. As he neared Jenny she shuffled down in her seat and at the same time spread her legs; John was sure he could smell her cunt aroma from three feet away and he licked his lips at the prospect of burying his head in to that soft mushy centre of her womanhood.

Playfully Jenny commented on John missing his normal Wednesday night of TV and in particular the match highlights that he would normally stay up to watch; he laughed as he said fuck the football I will have a ball of my own eating your inner cunt and especially your clit. Jenny teased him further by saying this is one match of the day you will never forget.

John now traced his tongue along the inner thigh of Jenny’s left leg and by the way she squirmed he figured she was as turned on as he was. Just as Jenny anticipated his hot wet tongue touching her cunt lips it was gone and John started over again at her right knee, again he licked his path along her inner thigh but this time when he got close enough to her cunt; Jenny grabbed his head and pulled hard trapping his face against her cunt. Sliding his tongue out from between his lips John immediately tasted the tangy flavour of his wife’s cunt and by wiggling his tongue he made jenny jump as he caught briefly her clit. Now he closed his lips over her hard nub of a clit and sucked as hard as he could; Jenny’s reaction was to force herself up against the back of the chair only allowing herself to slide back down when John ceased sucking on her clit. Jenny he never felt so hot and turned on and a strange thought hit her; she was so turned on she swore that if John had asked her to fuck a horse she would have; not that John would ask her to do such a perverted thing.

John now happily munched on her cunt lips snaking his tongue between them and into the opening of her inner cunt; each time he did he got a favourable reaction from Jenny and a few heavy sighs and groans of pleasure spurred him on further. Suddenly Jenny started to push John’s head away and at first he thought he had done something to break the spell but jenny urged him to let her see him undress and show her how hard his cock was just for her. If there had been a world speed record for getting out of jeans tee shirt and pants then John would have just claimed a new world beater of a time and as he swayed towards Jenny with his cock swinging from side to side he was not expecting the reaction he got.

Jenny suddenly burst out with hysterical laughter and John looked mortally wounded until he looked where Jenny was pointing and then John too burst out laughing for John had neglected to remove his socks and one thing that Both Jenny and he had found amusing was watching porno films where the guy had left on his socks as if he was worried his feet would get cold whilst fucking some red hot bird. John almost did the Highland fling as he hopped first on one foot; then the other as he pulled off the socks; playfully throwing them at jenny as he did so.

Then in a masterly voice he declared he was now ready for action and Jenny stood up and gracefully allowed her gold dressing gown to slide off her shoulders and crumple on the ground around her; she playfully asked “would sir like me naked or semi naked; when he finally fucks my anal ring.” John immediately retorted “naked as the day you were born; my horny little princess!” Jenny then untied the three little bows which held the neckline together and with a little shimmy the black lacy negligee seemed to float down until it rested on top of the gold dressing gown.

Jenny then knelt in front of John and almost pleading with her eyes she asked if she could suck his cock for a short while. John thought all his birthdays had come at once for not only had he just eaten his wife to at least one orgasm but he was going to fuck her arse for the first time in their married life and too boot she was wanting to give him a blow job too, something he usually had to plead with her to even attempt.

Jenny could not recall where she learned it but for some strange reason she firstly kissed each of John’s balls and then with butterfly light touches she licked up the length of his cock stopping only to tease his cockhead on its most sensitive of areas, the underside of its crown with several light flicks of the tip of her tongue; John closed his eyes as myriads of shooting stars went off in his mind and he groan how wonderful a job jenny was doing. While his eyes were still closed he felt Jenny’s warm wet mouth close over his cockhead and her lips lovingly clamp down capturing just his cock head inside. Jenny then sucked lightly as she swirled her tongue all over the head sending rapturous sensations invading John’s already over excited brain. Now with only fractional release of her lips she slide them down his cock length and John wished his wife would be able to continue until only his balls remained outside her mouth but as he anticipated his cock was too long for her to do this without practise; so you can imagine his surprise when he suddenly felt her nose touching his pubic hairs.

When she finished her cock sucking he was determined to ask her who she had been practising on but for now the pleasure he was receiving far outweighed any such queries. Now Jenny retreated until just his cock head remained in her mouth and before she went any further she wiggled the tip of her tongue in his piss hole of his cock head sending mind blowing sensations throughout John’s body. John wanted Jenny to carry on so he could shoot his load down her pretty throat but also he was impatient to teach her the joys of anal sex and he reasoned that if he was indeed to fuck her overheated cunt later it may be better to wait until later to shoot his spunk down her throat.

John managed to pull away from Jenny causing her to ask if she was not doing it right; He laughed and said no on the contrary you are doing too good a job but I want to save some for later when I fuck you and make our baby. Jenny suddenly smiled and said “Oh John, do you really think tonight could be the night to plant your seed and make our first child!” John replied with a smile “well if you don’t buy a ticket you can’t win the raffle!”

Jenny suddenly suggested that they went to bed right now but the instant look of disappointment on John’s face told her she had forgotten something. John then said I thought we were going to try anal first, after all you did ask me to fuck your ass? Jenny turned the tables on John by saying but if you cum up my arse will it not detract from the chances of us making a baby later. John knew he had no answer to that argument and reluctantly agreed. Jenny took his arm and as they headed for the stairs she whispered; besides I will be more relaxed after my hungry cunt has been fed and I promise that before the sunrises tomorrow to will have taken my anal cherry.

John leaned down and instead of responding in words he kissed his beautiful passionate wife. It seemed they leapt up the stairs in twos and almost busted the bed as the both jumped upon it like inexperienced teenagers.
Jenny as John if it would be too much to ask him to repeat what he had done to her cunt downstairs and John genuinely said he would be delighted. Now Jenny stretched out on the centre of the bed; her arms and legs spread as wide as she could and just before John began he cautiously asked Jenny if she would not prefer to be tied down so she could not defend her honour against the onslaught of his mouth.

She thought about it quickly; could she risk being totally unable to stop John from doing whatever he wanted to her or should she remain in control. She decided that for tonight at least she would not be shackled to the bed and told John he could do that another night but tonight was all about making babies. John carefully climbed between his wife’s legs and instead of going down on her cunt like Jenny expected he brought his mouth down on to her left nipple and in his best baby impression he began suckling at her hard stub of a nipple. Jenny giggled and asked “what are you doing, John?”

John reluctantly released the nipple and said calmly, “Well if you are going to be pregnant after tonight then you should at least feel what you will be feeling when you breastfeed our baby.” Jenny smiled at this inspired scheme of John’s but then she pulled a worried facial expression and john instantly asked “what was the problem?” Jenny with a certain amount of apprehension in her voice said “But how do you plan to give me the experience of giving birth; Just the thought of having to push something as large as a baby’s head through my tiny opening of my cunt scares the shit out of me!”

John had not planned for going that far but almost as a challenge he said “I could always fist fuck you and then when it was time I could clench my hand into a fist and let you push it out of your cunt!” Jenny had heard of women being fisted but she never believed it and always swore that they had been injected with the level of hormones the body produces at the time of a birth to stretch the cunt muscles naturally. While the thought of John fingering her cunt in such a manner as to get to slide his entire hand up her cunt did turn her on the thought of her being stuck with a manually stretched cunt muscles scared her and she did not want to have to start wearing pantie pads just yet.

Tactfully Jenny said “we will leave that experience until it happens for real, if you don’t mind!” John just laughed and then shuffled further towards her feet. Gently taking her left leg and bringing it clear above the bed he began lightly kissing from her heel towards her toes; Jenny tired her best but failed to prevent herself from giggling as the ticklish kisses drove wild. When John reached her toes he separated the big toe slightly and began licking it not just the toe but also the space between the big toe and the index toe. Suddenly without warning he popped he toe into his mouth much like Jenny had done early with his cock and lavished it with his tongue. Jenny had once more heard about toe sucking and she could not believe the amount of pleasure it was giving her but also she was grateful she had taken the shower as soon as she had arrived home.

From sucking the big toe; John now kissed and nibbled his way up the inside of her calf and then thigh and as he approached her cunt he could not believe his eyes for her cunt lips open like the petals of a flower was actually trickling or rather dripping in cunt juice. He wasted no more time and rapidly drank in the elixir of womanhood and began parting the flower petals with his tongue, always making sure to swallow as much of the clear nectar he could find.

Pretty soon Jenny could stand it no longer for her cunt was on fire and her inner walls were crying out for attention when suddenly she found herself trembling uncontrollably as her first Ever true orgasm hit her. She felt herself leave her earthly body and amidst fireworks and shooting stars she found deep contentment as she seemed to hoover above her own body. All too soon it seemed her body was dragging her soul back inside its shell and Jenny realised this was due to her now coming down from the peak of her orgasm.

John raised his head from between her legs with a beaming smile across his lips, his entire lower half of his face plastered wet with cunt juice and almost dreamily he asked “if that was as good for Jenny as it had been for him?”

Jenny seemed unable to find her voice at that exact moment in time so she nodded and smiled back at him; Feeling emboldened by the circumstances John asked Jenny to allow him to fuck her cunt from behind; he almost hesitantly said like doggie fashion. Still making her way back down from cloud 9 Jenny would have agreed to him cutting her breasts off at that moment and she nodded enthusiastically. She seemed stiff and almost unable to move as she turned over and managed to raise her knees under her body. Now with her head and breasts pressing against the bed and her arse pointing at the ceiling; Jenny seemed to drift off into another world. John carefully moved behind her and looked astonished at how red and juicy her cunt now was. He positioned his cock against the entrance and even before he had chance to push forward jenny lunged back and speared herself onto his cock. John then took over starting slowly but he was soon building speed like an express train as Jenny became more and more vocal in demanding her fuck he cunt as hard as he could.

Suddenly the room went black for John as his last feeling before passing out was of red hot needles shooting up inside his cock and obviously spurting into Jenny’s fertile cunt. How long he pumped spunk into his wife he could not say as he had passed out but it was fifteen minutes later his wife realised something was not right and managed to turn John off her back. Her muscles ached with the strain of supporting the dead weight of john. No sooner had he been turned on to the mattress did John stir; he asked Jenny what had happened and she guessed he had passed out but she told him bot before showering her cunt walls with thick creamy baby making seed.

John managed a weak smile and jenny delighted in curling up against her still sweating husband as they drifted off to sleep. It was four thirty in the morning before John began to stir and he immediately looked at his wife through new eyes as he seemed to equate her now with the serene modesty of a mother. Jenny then began to stir and soon reached over and kissed John saying “good morning; stud” John smiled but blushed.